Johnson City Ford

207 Princeton Rd,
Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Johnson City Ford Info
About Johnson City Ford

For the best automotive services in the Tri-Cities area, turn to Johnson City Ford. We proudly serve our neighboring customers in Johnson City, TN, along with our customers throughout the Kingsport, Jonesborough and Greeneville area. Since opening our doors for business, we have kept a steadfast commitment to fully satisfying the needs of our customers in all areas of our dealership. When you're shopping for a new Ford, quality used vehicle, excellent finance options, routine maintenance, repairs and OEM parts, there's no better place to be than Johnson City Ford!

About Johnson City Ford

elrod
1/24/2016

"bought a 2014 nissan frontier"

Joe McKinney and mark Holtsclaw are great to deal with.This is the second vehicle I have purchased there.Will be back when I need another vehicle

joe mckinney

Tenniowa
1/19/2016

"Trevor Rowe"

I just bought a 2015 Ford F150 Lariat from Johnson City Ford. Trevor Rowe was awesome to deal with. He made the whole experience a joy. There were no hassles.

Matt McCracken

lukebass
1/18/2016

"Worst Service Ever Experienced"

New to J.C, I stopped to have "check engine" light checked. I paid about $150 for the service and was told there was nothing wrong and that they cleared the fault. A week later the engine seized because of blocked catalytic converters. I was told the engine damage was so severe it would cost too much to repair it. What more can a car owner do other that bring the car in when it says "check engine?" I trusted J.C. Ford to find the problem and they failed costing me a car.

Have no idea who worked on my car.

sarah2883
1/18/2016

"Great Dealership"

We purchased a 2016 Ford Escape & what is normally a long painful process was not. Joe McKinney, salesman, was awesome & moved the process along fast!

Joe McKinney

GT
12/23/2015

"Buying used truck"

Very good experience, and no pressure buying my 2011 Ford super crew cab truck. I am 66 and have owned many cars and trucks. This is my first Ford. I love it. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Kevin, Matt

December 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are grateful for your business and your comments! If we can help in the future, please let us know.

LnL
12/18/2015

"Great honest dealership"

We were helped by Stan as soon as we entered the door. He listened to what we wanted. He searched and found us the car we needed. He was honest with us and called when he found something changed. Great service.

Stan

December 30, 2015

We are glad to hear that Stan took such good care of you! Thank you for sharing your comments, and thank you for your business! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

FordTruck
11/20/2015

"Matt McCracken"

We bought a new vehicle from Matt McCracken. After 40 years of purchasing vehicles, Matt is by far the best Salesman I have ever dealt with. This guy is a pro. Please call him if you need a new car or truck.

Matt McCracken

November 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with our dealership! We are glad to hear that Matt took such good care of you. Thank you for your business!

Well pleased
10/14/2015

"Well pleased"

Bought 2016 Ford Explorer and was very pleased with everything about the purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks to Cindy, John and everyone else for a pleasant experience

Cindy. John

October 23, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are glad we were able to help, and enjoy your new 2016 Explorer.

Kerseytruck
10/10/2015

"Still Pending"

My wife and I recently purchased a pre-owned truck from Johnson City Ford, but the verdict remains to be determined. There are some positives and some negatives that I wanted to share about our experience thus far. Allow me to begin with the positives: 1. They worked with getting us financed since our credit wasn't prime due to recent hardships; 2. The sales person really worked to find us something that would fit in our budget (we had a negative equity situation in regard to our trade). Keep in mind it was an older vehicle with high miles. Before I get into the negatives allow me to explain the scenario before delivery. My wife informed the sales person what she would like to have done before she took delivery : a thorough cleaning of the interior because it was real dirty, the side visors removed since some were busted, fuel, and to check why the truck was idling funny. The only thing that was done properly was the tank was filled by the sales person. The negatives: 1. When she drove the truck home it was still idling funny and she noticed slipping during acceleration (not a good pre-sale inspection), 2. when she arrived home the interior was still dirty (noticed at pick up) and she found trash along with dirty socks under the seats, 3. the broken visors were still attached to the vehicle, 4. the truck is now back at the dealership because the check engine light came on and she is in a loaner vehicle, 5. When she got in the loaner vehicle there was trash in it. Since the truck is back at the dealer she gave them a written list of all the stuff that wasn't done previously for them to address before she picks it up. It all sounds bad, but my verdict isn't out yet on this dealership. It isn't always how you start, but how you finish. If they take care of all those issues identified before delivery and with what's going on now than we will be satisfied. The only complaint I have right now is that they failed to do it right the first time. I will update when we get the truck back but for now I would recommend them for their ease of doing business and willingness to rectify the situation.

Don't Remember (I'm bad with names)

melissa1978
9/10/2015

"Made me feel like family!"

I can't express how perfect my service was at Johnson City Ford. Stan Slagle was my salesman, however, there were a handful of other people that were happy to jump in and make my experience much easier including Mike Rabbits, Kilby Holsclaw, Glen Layfield, and Mark Holsclaw and a few others. They are truly assests to the dealership!! I have bought all 3 of my cars from this dealership, and I will never buy from anywhere else. I just bought a brand new 2015 Ford Fiesta SE, financed on my own, with no co-signer and no money down. I don't know if any other dealership could have made that work because I am barely 18 years old with ZERO credit!! The team at Johnson City Ford went above and beyond to make sure I got into something I could afford, but also kept in mind my wants and needs. Excellent customer service doesn't even begin to describe the way I have ALWAYS been treated at Johnson City Ford! Keep up the good work! I will DEFINITELY be recommending Johnson City Ford to all of my friends and family!!

Mark Holsclaw, Stan Slagle, Mike Rabbits, Kilby Holsclaw, Mackenzie Dockery, Glen Layfield

melissa1978 responded to this review

September 10, 2015

There should be 5 stars on quality of work! Not sure how I missed that one!!

Reviews of CRM CRM