Johnson City Ford

Johnson City Ford Info

IvyLyn Munsey Shelton
2/07/2015

"Thankful!"

I have always dreaded the day I would have to replace my 2001 Ford Explorer. That day finally came. On my second day of car shopping, I stopped by Johnson City Ford. In a little more than 4 hours, I drove my "new-to-me" car home. The staff transformed my 'dreaded day' into an extremely pleasant experience. I could not have had a better car buying experience! Thank you Johnson City Ford! Thank you, Stan! You deserve an award for your patience!

Stan, Glenn, and Matt

john Lancaster
2/05/2015

"Completely satisfied."

Sarah and Stan were very patient and kind. I was not sure what car I wanted, so I asked many questions and got answers to all of them. I was completely satisfied.

Sarah and Stan

k.jarvis7
1/29/2015

"Recommended"

Kevin Cutler and Sarah Milhorn are wonderful employees and done an absolutely perfect job! I totally recommend coming here to anyone! Wonderful experience. Thank you!

Kevin Cutler and Sarah Milhorn

Fleet101
12/22/2014

"Service and Comfort Issues"

I want to say first I did not purchase a vehicle from JC Ford. I have a fleet vehicle provided by my company. This vehicle has had several recalls that were due when I received. My first experience was terrible. The part was on back order, taking eight weeks. This was a Ford issue, not the dealer. However, the issue with the dealer was communication. I called weekly to check status of my repair, with only two return calls. It came up a point that I refused to leave messages, holding for up to 35 minutes on one call in particular. The other calls took no less than 10-20 minutes each. When I was finally told he part was in I scheduled an appointment to pick up. When I arrived I was informed no one notified service the part was in so it couldn't be picked up. I travel for work. This error caused me to miss two days of my job. I was told my advisor had quit, but she actually quit two weeks before this incident. This is more than frustrating. The gentleman I worked with was polite about the issue, but this was still an issue. In addition to the issues with service, the "lounge" was shocking. There is no formal lounge to allow guests to feel comfortable, simply chairs in a dingy room with a TV that can only be viewed from four chairs. I've never dealt with a dealership with these accommodations. I'm accustomed to an area that provides work spaces, comfortable chairs, tables, refreshments, and WiFi. This is very important, as often guests will wait hours for service. Being able to work, or simply entertain yourself, should be a standard offering. JC Ford needs to take lessons from their competition on guest services. It's not all about the sale. Seeing service issues, I would hesitate to purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

John

trisha91171
6/15/2014

"only cares about the money not the customer"

Drove my car 400 miles and the engine light came on and lost power. Called them to see if they would work with me on getting it fixed since I had just purchased it. Basically was told...sorry about your luck. Told me to take it to mazda to get it fixed? Never heard from them again. Oh except a letter in the mail introducing me to there service dept and I should bring my mazda to them for all my service needs. Lol... my future service needs will go to mazda. Not someone who took my money and 400 miles later I had a 10k car that wasn't driveable

Mark holsclaw

Paulgreene1
9/02/2013

"We had a very good experience with Ramey Ford. Our..."

We had a very good experience with Ramey Ford. Our salesman Kevin was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we was looking at he did not pressure us in any way and we where able to negotiate for a great deal. Thank You Ramey Ford for making buying a car easy and most of all thanks for not trying to cheat your customers as we where done at our last car buying experience.

Kevin Cutler

mammie1972
4/30/2012

"JUDY CANTWELL was great my husband does not take to..."

JUDY CANTWELL was great my husband does not take to very many people but he was vary inpressed with judy ,i loved her to ,she was straight with us and up front about every aspect of the if you give awards or bonuses she reallcar we bought .if you give bonuses or awards she deserves one.you see we had been lied to before at the same place ,was really warry of going there again.but the 08 impala grabbed my husbands attention.you shoulde offer points or something for the cars any one buys

JUDY CANTWELL