Johnson City Ford

207 Princeton Rd,
Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Johnson City Ford Info
About Johnson City Ford

For the best automotive services in the Tri-Cities area, turn to Johnson City Ford. We proudly serve our neighboring customers in Johnson City, TN, along with our customers throughout the Kingsport, Jonesborough and Greeneville area. Since opening our doors for business, we have kept a steadfast commitment to fully satisfying the needs of our customers in all areas of our dealership. When you're shopping for a new Ford, quality used vehicle, excellent finance options, routine maintenance, repairs and OEM parts, there's no better place to be than Johnson City Ford!

About Johnson City Ford

Joshua White
9/16/2016

"The best dealership ever !!!"

I have never been to a dealership and didn't feel pressure from a salesmen but Johnson City Ford is so much different. Saturday afternoon me and my wife was looking at cars all day long I decided to drop by Johnson City Ford and see what they had and the car salesman Nick came to us and shook our hand and introduced himself and asked us how we were doing like he knew us forever. We explained what our situation was and we were just looking to buy later sometime. We first were just looking for my wife we test drove a 2017 escape and my wife fell in love with it when sitting down and working on financing we got a 2017 escape with the best interest rate we have ever got and I mentioned that I would be looking to trade my current vehicle in because I was like 4000 upside down they said the were possibly able to get me at a 0% interest rate so after test driving a 2016 Fusion I knew what I wanted and went back in after signing paperwork for my wife and signed paperwork with 0% financing with my trade-in and negative equity. Long story short I will never ever go back to anywhere else and will want car salesman Nick C. For future deals I can not say anything bad about Johnson City Ford I tell everyone about how they were and recommend everyone to them.

Nick Cohen

jmitchell3323
7/30/2016

"Craig Layfield"

Craig actually listened to what I was wanting. He showed me a truck that had a similar interior as my SUV and I was sold. Great job.

Craig Layfield

August 08, 2016

Congratulations on your new SUV! Thank you for letting us know that Craig took the time to give you great customer service. If we can help you in the future, please let us know.

Cheryl
7/28/2016

""Stan is the man with the plan"! "

I'm a very happy customer! Johnson City Ford really does treat you like family. I highly recommend Stan Schlegel, he is a great family man and has years of experience and went above and beyond in helping me in the purchase of my new Ford Escape, which is the second vehicle I have purchased through him. He definitely is the man with the plan! And their free popcorn is awesome too! Luv u Stan and thanks so much again!!

Nathan, Rick, Delmar

August 08, 2016

Stan will be happy to hear your kind comments. We know that its because of our customers that we have become such a successful dealership. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

BeverlyJ
7/28/2016

"Great experience, love my vehicle!"

Working with Nick Cohen made buying my Escape a quick, easy and fun experience. He listened to my needs and helped me find exactly what I wanted for the price I could afford, all in a very short amount of time. I am very happy with his level of professionalism and the dealership has a great selection to choose from with easy financing available. The service department is easy to schedule routine maintenance with and does a good job keeping my vehicle serviced. I would highly recommend Nick to help find the right choice and best deal for your new ride!

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind comments about Nick and our dealership! We are glad we were able to help you find the right car at the right price. We appreciate you choosing Johnson City Ford to buy your Escape from. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Rebecca
7/28/2016

"Matt McCracken rocks the sales floor! "

Purchased a certified used 2015Taurus in December from MAtt he was very professional and helpful , I left with a great car and a client of Johnson city ford and Matt for life ! :)

August 08, 2016

Congratulations on your Taurus! We are glad we were able to be part of your car buying experience. Thank you for your business. If we can help you in the future, please let us know.

marty & vicky
7/27/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

WE PURCHASED A NEW 2016 F-250 SUPER DUTY TRUCK. WE WERE GREETED PROMPTLY WITH SMILES & HANDSHAKES BY A VERY NICE YOUNG MAN, VICTOR VARGAS. OUR ENTIRE EXPERIENCE AT JOHNSON CITY FORD WAS VERY PLEASANT FROM START TO FINISH. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE & EASY TO TALK TO.....NO ONE WAS PUSHY! WE DROVE AWAY THAT SAME DAY WITH THE TRUCK MY HUSBAND WANTED. HAPPY HUBBY......HAPPY WIFE!!

RABBIT

August 08, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 F-250. Victor will be pleased to hear your kind comments. Thank you for choosing to purchase your vehicle from our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your scheduled maintenance.

Lisa144
7/26/2016

"The salesman Craig Layfield is excellent to work with"

Johnson city ford staff member, Craig Layfield is a pleasure to work with. I trust his expertise and experience!! I would definitely recommend him and Johnson city for to take care of my new car needs!!

August 08, 2016

Craig will be pleased to hear your kind comments. We appreciate your business, and we hope to see you soon for your scheduled maintenance. If we can help in any way, please give us a call.

Tunnelllaw
5/21/2016

"An easy and pleasant experience."

I came in on a Monday morning, purchased the car that I came into the dealership to purchase for the expected price, and left happy. The salesperson, DJ was great.

McKenzie was pretty helpful.

May 23, 2016

Thanks for the 5-Star review! We are glad to hear that we were able to get you the vehicle that you wanted. Thank you for buying from Johnson City Ford! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

SLS
5/15/2016

"Great Transaction!"

This was our first purchase at Johnson City Ford. I had been with another dealership for over well over twenty years. Moving into this area made it very inconvenient to go through my old dealer. Johnson City Ford was excellent to deal with in the purchase of our vehicle. Great price and service seems to be number one with this dealer. They took their time..AND no pressure to buy. This is the type of company that makes buying a car, not only easy, but enjoyable.

Stan and Curtis

May 23, 2016

Thank you for choosing our dealership! It is great to hear that our team provided you with such great customer service. It is our goal to treat everyone with the best customer care possible. If you have any needs in the future, please let us know. Thank you for your business!

M.Jones
3/18/2016

"Terrific"

I was in the market for a small car that was still fun to drive. My salesman Joe was excellent, kind, and patient with me as I checked out car after car. I originally wanted a different color and make of my car and changed my mind several times. He got the car I wanted at a very good price. What more can you say about a company? I got a very good deal on the car I wanted with a life time power train warranty.

Reviews of CRM CRM