Johnson City Ford

207 Princeton Rd,
Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Johnson City Ford Info
About Johnson City Ford

For the best automotive services in the Tri-Cities area, turn to Johnson City Ford. We proudly serve our neighboring customers in Johnson City, TN, along with our customers throughout the Kingsport, Jonesborough and Greeneville area. Since opening our doors for business, we have kept a steadfast commitment to fully satisfying the needs of our customers in all areas of our dealership. When you're shopping for a new Ford, quality used vehicle, excellent finance options, routine maintenance, repairs and OEM parts, there's no better place to be than Johnson City Ford!

About Johnson City Ford

B.B.
7/26/2015

"Car purchase"

I purchased a used vehicle from them and am very satisfied with their service and price. Mark and Nick were very helpful and made me a "happy" customer. Made my 500 mile trip worth it!

Mark, Nick

dwdandpad
7/19/2015

"Great visit at the car store"

Was looking for a SUV for some time, had a older MKX that I sold last year. Brian Ratliff told me about a 2014 model that was on the lot. The car was low mileage and very good shape and drove the way I thought it should. Kevin Cutler and I discussed several options that we could do and I was made an offer that was very good and I traded after only one visit to the dealership. Enjoyed talking to everyone.

JonAlan Barlow trained me on all high ntech items which was very helpful. Matt Cornett explained warranty and other info without any high pressure and was very thorough.

Fordescape
7/14/2015

"The right choice!"

My needs for a vehicle were very specific, and I had done my research. As a single woman I was impressed with the employees' candor at Johnson City Ford, I felt comfortable through the entire process in purchasing my new vehicle.

William5145
7/10/2015

"Would not return my calls"

I drove 2 hours to get to the dealership to look at and planned to purchase a truck. After waiting on the finance guy (they only had one there and 3 people waiting) I finally got back there to make my purchase final. I ended up leaving the delership around 9 or 9:30 with a 2 hour drive home. The next day I called back with some questions regarding the truck I traded for and the new one giving me issues. I was all but ignored! I talked with the general manager who said he would call me back and I have yet to hear from him. All this to say, when there is a deal on the line, they will gladly be your close friend, but once you hand them the money it's fend for yourself. I will not be back and hope to sell the the one I bought from them without a huge loss.

IvyLyn Munsey Shelton
2/07/2015

"Thankful!"

I have always dreaded the day I would have to replace my 2001 Ford Explorer. That day finally came. On my second day of car shopping, I stopped by Johnson City Ford. In a little more than 4 hours, I drove my "new-to-me" car home. The staff transformed my 'dreaded day' into an extremely pleasant experience. I could not have had a better car buying experience! Thank you Johnson City Ford! Thank you, Stan! You deserve an award for your patience!

Stan, Glenn, and Matt

May 12, 2015

IveyLyn, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are glad we were able to give you a great buying experience. If we can help in the future, just let us know.

john Lancaster
2/05/2015

"Completely satisfied."

Sarah and Stan were very patient and kind. I was not sure what car I wanted, so I asked many questions and got answers to all of them. I was completely satisfied.

Sarah and Stan

May 12, 2015

John, We are glad we were able to help you with your car buying experience, and thank you for the review!

k.jarvis7
1/29/2015

"Recommended"

Kevin Cutler and Sarah Milhorn are wonderful employees and done an absolutely perfect job! I totally recommend coming here to anyone! Wonderful experience. Thank you!

Kevin Cutler and Sarah Milhorn

May 12, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to give our dealership a review! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience at our dealership. If we can help in the future, just let us know.

Fleet101
12/22/2014

"Service and Comfort Issues"

I want to say first I did not purchase a vehicle from JC Ford. I have a fleet vehicle provided by my company. This vehicle has had several recalls that were due when I received. My first experience was terrible. The part was on back order, taking eight weeks. This was a Ford issue, not the dealer. However, the issue with the dealer was communication. I called weekly to check status of my repair, with only two return calls. It came up a point that I refused to leave messages, holding for up to 35 minutes on one call in particular. The other calls took no less than 10-20 minutes each. When I was finally told he part was in I scheduled an appointment to pick up. When I arrived I was informed no one notified service the part was in so it couldn't be picked up. I travel for work. This error caused me to miss two days of my job. I was told my advisor had quit, but she actually quit two weeks before this incident. This is more than frustrating. The gentleman I worked with was polite about the issue, but this was still an issue. In addition to the issues with service, the "lounge" was shocking. There is no formal lounge to allow guests to feel comfortable, simply chairs in a dingy room with a TV that can only be viewed from four chairs. I've never dealt with a dealership with these accommodations. I'm accustomed to an area that provides work spaces, comfortable chairs, tables, refreshments, and WiFi. This is very important, as often guests will wait hours for service. Being able to work, or simply entertain yourself, should be a standard offering. JC Ford needs to take lessons from their competition on guest services. It's not all about the sale. Seeing service issues, I would hesitate to purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

John

trisha91171
6/15/2014

"only cares about the money not the customer"

Drove my car 400 miles and the engine light came on and lost power. Called them to see if they would work with me on getting it fixed since I had just purchased it. Basically was told...sorry about your luck. Told me to take it to mazda to get it fixed? Never heard from them again. Oh except a letter in the mail introducing me to there service dept and I should bring my mazda to them for all my service needs. Lol... my future service needs will go to mazda. Not someone who took my money and 400 miles later I had a 10k car that wasn't driveable

Mark holsclaw

Paulgreene1
9/02/2013

"We had a very good experience with Ramey Ford. Our..."

We had a very good experience with Ramey Ford. Our salesman Kevin was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we was looking at he did not pressure us in any way and we where able to negotiate for a great deal. Thank You Ramey Ford for making buying a car easy and most of all thanks for not trying to cheat your customers as we where done at our last car buying experience.

Kevin Cutler