Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

Debbie E
7/01/2016

"Great experience"

I knew what I wanted when I walked in the showroom. Jerry Flores was very helpful. He answered all my questions and was very pleasant when I asked to drive a few models. I found the car I wanted, but didn't want to spend all that time doing paperwork at 7:30 p.m. I said I would be back the next day and I was not pressured to stay and complete the paperwork or told that the price we agreed on was only good for that evening. I went back the next afternoon, completed the paperwork and left a happy customer. Thanks, Jerry...it was a pleasure working with you.

Jerry Flores

Bummed Out
6/23/2016

"New Review"

Last year, I bought a 2015 PriusV five at this dealership and was treated horribly. I wrote a scathing review. Today, I bought a 2016 RAV4 hybrid from this dealership, and was treated quite differently. The management said that the people who treated me so shabbily last year no longer work there.

Dave Argentieri, Wallace Stuart

Bob5967
6/20/2016

"New truck"

Bought a new Tacoma. Mike Gerkin was professional, friendly, accomodating, knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Mike Gerkin and Jones Junction to my friends and family.

Mike Gerkin, wallace stuart

ced3960
5/28/2016

"Great experience"

The entire staff we dealt with was very professional and extremely friendly. All questions were answered and we never felt pressured. I would definitely buy another car here.

David Argentieri and Tim Wojciechowski

jon1245
5/19/2016

"bought a new Toyota"

I bought a new Camry at Jones. It was a good experience with the salesman. He gave me a good price and was friendly to deal with. I could have kept my 2013 Camry, it was still a good car, but the new one was availlable for a little more money, and I got several options on the new one that I liked. I would recommend Jones. Jon

Jerry F, and John H.

Pat
5/09/2016

"Service Work"

Before servicing my car at Jones I actually disliked the overall experience. Jones has made the experience enjoyable!. I recently had my Rav4 serviced at Jones Toyota. Larry Elias, who was my service advisor, did a remarkable job.. He was the consummate professional explaining every part of the service process and keeping me updated on the progress of the service work throughout. He was extremely customer-oriented - very pleasant, thorough and at the completion of the work explained to me in layman's terms all the major categories of the status of my car. Larry even scheduled my next service appointment.. Thank you to Larry Elias and Jones for making this a very enjoyable experience! Pat Pawloski

Larry Elias

JocelynV
5/06/2016

"Great service!"

Jerry Flores was great in helping us finding the car that we wanted. He went above and beyond to make sure we got a deal and left the dealership with our new Toyota Corolla! His customer service was outstanding !

Jerry Flores

Bigjark
4/12/2016

"Great sales experience"

Dave Argentieri did a great job of helping me find the specific Tundra I was looking for. I talked to him in the morning about what I wanted and he had the truck on site, cleaned up ready to go for my arrival time. The negotiations were quick without a lot of back and forth. Within one hour, we had a deal. I feel like I got a great price on my new truck and was well below the national average that I researched on many web sites ahead of time. It was also obvious that Dave wanted to retain my business as a repeat customer. This was my seventh new vehicle purchase from Jones Junction.

Dave Argentieri

Tacoma
4/07/2016

"Easy no hassle new truck purchase"

My new truck purchase was a breeze. Matt Messina is truly an asset to Jones Toyota. He made my purchase experience easy. Not only did he provide me with a fair price he was able to answer all of my questions and put any concerns I had behind me. Matt was extremely professional and seemed to have a wealth of knowledge on the two trucks I was interested in.

Matt Messina

TundraGuy
3/31/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I dealt with Chris Voelker. This is the second vehicle I bought from him this year. A breeze to deal with. Quick and efficient. Made the process smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend him!

Chris Voelker