Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

Bigjark
4/12/2016

"Great sales experience"

Dave Argentieri did a great job of helping me find the specific Tundra I was looking for. I talked to him in the morning about what I wanted and he had the truck on site, cleaned up ready to go for my arrival time. The negotiations were quick without a lot of back and forth. Within one hour, we had a deal. I feel like I got a great price on my new truck and was well below the national average that I researched on many web sites ahead of time. It was also obvious that Dave wanted to retain my business as a repeat customer. This was my seventh new vehicle purchase from Jones Junction.

Dave Argentieri

Tacoma
4/07/2016

"Easy no hassle new truck purchase"

My new truck purchase was a breeze. Matt Messina is truly an asset to Jones Toyota. He made my purchase experience easy. Not only did he provide me with a fair price he was able to answer all of my questions and put any concerns I had behind me. Matt was extremely professional and seemed to have a wealth of knowledge on the two trucks I was interested in.

Matt Messina

TundraGuy
3/31/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I dealt with Chris Voelker. This is the second vehicle I bought from him this year. A breeze to deal with. Quick and efficient. Made the process smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend him!

Chris Voelker

hitman
3/20/2016

"32 BBB complaints over the past 3 years"

Smug, arrogant, conceited, egotistical, pompous and condescending. A perfect match to everything that is bad about a car buying experience. Refused to honor the TrueCar pricing that was displayed on the TrueCar report for the exact car that I test drove. Not surprising that they have 32 BBB complaints over the past 3 years.

John Hightower

dcaseycar
1/13/2016

"Easy and really good"

Thank you to Adam Harrow at Jones Junction Toyota so easy to work with and really good customer service. He was accessible and always answered his cell phone. I really liked the personalized service and he made the process quick which I needed.

Adam Harrow

Disco Babs
12/14/2015

"I love my new car!"

Thank you to Dave Argentieri for hepling me purchase my new Prius C. Dave was excellent to deal with, very knowledgable and informative. He did not pressure me and I felt like I was well taken care of. Katie, Dave's assistant and Marvin, the finance guy were very good to work with as well.

Dave, Katie and Marvin

Ckappell
12/12/2015

"There is a reason you see Jones license p covers everywhere."

We recommend purchasing your vehicle with Rob Cappelletti. He was very engaging, knowlegable, forthright, and showed a lot of initiative when it came to finding the right car for our budget to meet the needs of our family. He did not pressure us which is a personal pet peeve of ours when it comes to sales people. We also dealt directly with the Finance Manager and his team. They were outstanding on moving some numbers around and getting us the best value for the budget that my wife and I agreed not to exceed beforehand. We love our new 2016 Toyota Camry. That is actually funny, because I told myself years ago that I would never buy "new" again. The extra incentives are also a win. I would recommend purchasing the "Jones for Life," it will pay itself back tenfold in the long run. DO NOT PASS on gap insurance if you finance or otherwise. We are a past recipient of gap insurance when it unfortunately became necessary to use. Thank goodness we were covered or we would have been liable for making continued monthly payments on a vehicle that was totaled in an accident that was someone elses fault. The difference was thousands of dollars when the insurance companies came to a final settlement number on what we still owed versus what they valued the vehicle at that present time.

Rob Cappelletti

Cathy,theBrat
11/29/2015

"Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car"

I would like to say thank you to Dave Argentiari at Toyota for his attention in making my new car purchase a wonderful experience. He understands the true meaning of customer service and his ability to make you comfortable in asking whatever questions you migt have (also a great sense of humor). His "no pressure" approach is greatly appreciated, and I believe I received a fair deal in price and trade- in for my Avalon. I do want to add that Beth was the person who initially made the first phone call in regards to setting up an apointment with Dave, and at that time, I was not even thinking of purchasing a new car. Because of her professional manner, I was willing to take the time to listen to what Dave had to say.

The entire Team, from Service work on my previous car, Finance, and car insurance were so helpful. Jones is definitely a full service company.

Samuel99
11/21/2015

"Very professional and accomodating "

I had an awesome experience. I had every question answered and was provided with extra information. Prior to going to the dealership I had done my homework. I felt my trade in for my previous vehicle was very fair. I appreciate the honesty and their sense of equitable business with me as a customer. Thank you for the painless experience. Absolutely no pressure involved. Respectfully, Penny Ellingworth

David Argentiari

Cappeleg
11/04/2015

"Happy 2016 Camry customer"

Positive: They treated me good because I was a loyal Toyota customers. Received a very fair trade from my Toycoma truck trade. David went above and beyond to to make the deal happen. Everyone was very friendly and everyone did their part in the purchase part. Negative: Took a while for David to get back to me about payment plans. I wish Toyota didn't charge more for the color of the car. I also feel the undercoating should come standard on new vehicles.

David Argentieri, Beth