Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

dcaseycar
1/13/2016

"Easy and really good"

Thank you to Adam Harrow at Jones Junction Toyota so easy to work with and really good customer service. He was accessible and always answered his cell phone. I really liked the personalized service and he made the process quick which I needed.

Adam Harrow

Disco Babs
12/14/2015

"I love my new car!"

Thank you to Dave Argentieri for hepling me purchase my new Prius C. Dave was excellent to deal with, very knowledgable and informative. He did not pressure me and I felt like I was well taken care of. Katie, Dave's assistant and Marvin, the finance guy were very good to work with as well.

Dave, Katie and Marvin

Ckappell
12/12/2015

"There is a reason you see Jones license p covers everywhere."

We recommend purchasing your vehicle with Rob Cappelletti. He was very engaging, knowlegable, forthright, and showed a lot of initiative when it came to finding the right car for our budget to meet the needs of our family. He did not pressure us which is a personal pet peeve of ours when it comes to sales people. We also dealt directly with the Finance Manager and his team. They were outstanding on moving some numbers around and getting us the best value for the budget that my wife and I agreed not to exceed beforehand. We love our new 2016 Toyota Camry. That is actually funny, because I told myself years ago that I would never buy "new" again. The extra incentives are also a win. I would recommend purchasing the "Jones for Life," it will pay itself back tenfold in the long run. DO NOT PASS on gap insurance if you finance or otherwise. We are a past recipient of gap insurance when it unfortunately became necessary to use. Thank goodness we were covered or we would have been liable for making continued monthly payments on a vehicle that was totaled in an accident that was someone elses fault. The difference was thousands of dollars when the insurance companies came to a final settlement number on what we still owed versus what they valued the vehicle at that present time.

Rob Cappelletti

Cathy,theBrat
11/29/2015

"Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car"

I would like to say thank you to Dave Argentiari at Toyota for his attention in making my new car purchase a wonderful experience. He understands the true meaning of customer service and his ability to make you comfortable in asking whatever questions you migt have (also a great sense of humor). His "no pressure" approach is greatly appreciated, and I believe I received a fair deal in price and trade- in for my Avalon. I do want to add that Beth was the person who initially made the first phone call in regards to setting up an apointment with Dave, and at that time, I was not even thinking of purchasing a new car. Because of her professional manner, I was willing to take the time to listen to what Dave had to say.

The entire Team, from Service work on my previous car, Finance, and car insurance were so helpful. Jones is definitely a full service company.

Samuel99
11/21/2015

"Very professional and accomodating "

I had an awesome experience. I had every question answered and was provided with extra information. Prior to going to the dealership I had done my homework. I felt my trade in for my previous vehicle was very fair. I appreciate the honesty and their sense of equitable business with me as a customer. Thank you for the painless experience. Absolutely no pressure involved. Respectfully, Penny Ellingworth

David Argentiari

Cappeleg
11/04/2015

"Happy 2016 Camry customer"

Positive: They treated me good because I was a loyal Toyota customers. Received a very fair trade from my Toycoma truck trade. David went above and beyond to to make the deal happen. Everyone was very friendly and everyone did their part in the purchase part. Negative: Took a while for David to get back to me about payment plans. I wish Toyota didn't charge more for the color of the car. I also feel the undercoating should come standard on new vehicles.

David Argentieri, Beth

amereihn
10/15/2015

"Love this dealership!"

I had bought a 2016 Toyota Camry from Adam Harrow and I cannot say enough about how patient and professional he was with me. I highly recommend Adam when you're ready to buy a vehicle! Steve Smeltzer and Tim Wojciechowski came by to say hi and we had a wonderful conversation, very personable and friendly!

Adam Harrow

Bummed Out
10/13/2015

"Never Again Will I Buy from this dealership"

I bought a new car at this dealership in August 2015. I told them I had a True Car certificate from Consumer Reports, which said that they were supposed to sell the vehicle to me at ~$4000.00 below MSRP. They not only didn't honor the certificate, but loaded the contract with environmental protection (I told the girl 4 times I didn't want it), extended warranty (I told the finance officer I didn't want it), and service contract. After I wrote a letter to Toyota corporate headquarters in California, they arranged a meeting with the sales manager. He re-wrote the contract at $1000 less than before and agreed to send me a check for $1,250.00. After 3 weeks, I still hadn't received the check so I called corporate hq again, and then I got the check within 2 days. I originally told the salesman that I didn't want to pay more than $10,000 difference between the car I traded in and the new car, but I ended up paying $19,000+ difference.

Baginski

Rino
10/05/2015

"Jones for life."

Jerry Flores was very helpful with the whole experience that Jones Toyota. I would recommend stopping at Jones if you are looking to buy a new car or truck. The crew they have there are very nice and helpful. Not only did I get a new truck but also got new truck insurance for half of which I was paying from Allstate right on site. Also getting free truck wash for life.

Jerry Flores

Shape999
9/30/2015

"Not what I was expecting"

I have purchased many vehicles over the years. Jones is the only place I have ever felt regret about dealing with. I honestly should've walked out of there. The salesman wasn't very accommodating I sat at his desk 90% of the time alone. The finance manager laughed at the figure I was tying to stay around for my payment. I was pushed into buying other services so I could keep the payment around what I wanted it. Otherwise the lender wouldn't approve the loan. The detail job on the vehicle was horrible it had 6 miles on it, 9 after I test drove it. The car windows looked worse then the 5 year old car I traded in. Also the door handle must've been hit with wax as it has had a white haze on it since I purchased the vehicle. I had also purchased undercoating for my truck. Had an appointment and waited three hours for something that takes them 30 minutes to do. After threatening to leave and asking for a refund at about the two hour mark they finally took the truck back to perform this service. With the excuse the guy who does it was running late. Met with more excuses for my first vehicle service. Over two hours for an oil change. I had called ahead of time to have something else looked at while in for the service, I was assured it was noted and would be addressed. It was apparently ignored and I received more excuses. They were backed up an trying to get me out of there since it had been over two hours. I was then told I need to make another appointment and they'll take a look at that issue for me. So I guess I can waste another couple hours at the dealership. Also while in for my first service I was taking a look at one of the vehicles on the showroom floor to pass the two plus hour wait, I was greeted by a not very nice sales associate. She didn't really identify herself but she asked me in a very snappy way and arrogant tone if I needed any help with anything. I said no I was just checking out the new 2016 models. She seemed to be uninterested in me and said if I had any further questions that I could talk to someone at the front desk. She was saying all this as she walked away from me not looking at me. Strangely I got a email from my sales associate the same day asking me if I was still looking for a vehicle and how was he sorry if he offended me at any point since he hasn't heard for me. The guy doesn't even know that I bought a vehicle from him! Probably because he didn't sit at the desk for more than 10 minutes after the test drive. This has been the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. I have never regretted a vehicle purchase until now. What should have been a happy experience of purchasing a new vehicle became very unpleasant and each visit since is just more of the same. I will be looking to have all my service taken care of at a different Toyota dealership. Not even worried about this voiding the Jones engine for a lifetime and services. I absolutely regret buying from this dealership and will point anyone I know in a different direction. Out of 13 vehicle purchases I have been involved in during my lifetime this is the only one I have ever felt disgusted with. Thanks Jones!

Kevin

Shape999 responded to this review

October 26, 2015

I was contacted over this review by the dealer. I met with their customer relations representative when I went in to my second appointment to have my mudflaps looked at at which time I was told within five minutes that they want covered under warranty and that the truck was better off without them because I just keep popping up. I kind of agree with the last part of that statement but I'm not sure why when I set 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room the week before no one could tell me that they were covered under warranty. I explain some of my issues to the customer relations woman and she wanted to know what they could do to make it right I really don't have an answer for that. I'm not looking for a handout or some type of freebie. If she was able to offer a time machine and keep me from coming to her dealership that would be about the only thing that would make me happy. So upon being asked I forwarded the email of my salesman to her she said that she would let the owner take a look at it. Days later I tried to contact her again to see if there's anyway for me to drop some of this Jones coverage that I don't want since I do not want to deal with this dealership. I have never heard back any response to my emails . Customer relations is on a par with the rest of the individuals I've dealt with at this dealership. Absolutely annoyed. Seriously considering having a lawyer take a look at the contracts written and see if there's any loophole that I can get out of the Jones and Dr. Jones service agreements I definitely do not want to go back here.