Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Toyota Scion of Waldorf

OurPrius
7/28/2015

"Jones is the best!"

I dealt with both Jones Subaru and Jones Toyota and I would recommend both to anyone. In particular, Kevin Matejka was very knowledgeable and helpful. I purchased a 2015 Prius 2. I also used Consumer Reports' Car buying service.

Kevin Matejka, Mark Nelson, Philip Keister

Clint
7/27/2015

"Jerry Flores, Sales Consultant"

Jerry met all my requests, including price and trade in, for the purchase of a 2015 Unlimited Avalon which I purchased a few weeks ago from Jones Junction. I have had a Corolla, 5 Camry's, and 2 other Avalon's serviced at Jones Junction with complete satisfaction. I receive emails from the Service Manager after services asking if I am completely satisfied and if not to call him. I have never had to call him. I recommend Jerry for a Consultant, he is very thorough and professional.

Jerry Flores, Skip Don't remember last name

Sbroller
7/21/2015

"Matt Messina is very helpful"

I was a first time car buyer and Matt was very responsive to my calls and texts. He went above and beyond what I think a salesman has to do. He even took pictures of inventory on his phone of cars on the lot and sent them to me that day. Most importantly though I was comfortable because he was honest with me. I didn't feel pressured and I really appreciated their help. Thank you Matt.

Matt Messina

taylorman
7/20/2015

"My New Tacoma"

Chris Voelker went out of his way to give me a great deal on my 2015 Toyota Tacoma. He explained everything about the vehicle in detail along with setting up my first appointment. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and helpful. I've been buying vehicles from Jones for over 20 years and wouldn't go to anyone else.

Chris Voelker

Baltolorhon
7/08/2015

"2015 Toyota Sienna"

Adam Harrow helped us every step of the way. We love our new vehicle. We understood our maintenance plan and how to use all the new gadgets.

Adam Harrow

dbalt87
7/07/2015

"Great experience "

I came to Jones Junction due to unfortunate circumstances - I was rear ended by someone causing my 2012 Nissan Sentra to be a total loss. I had such a great experience buying the first time from Jones that had to go back again, and they went about and beyond as usual to make sure I was a satisfied customer. They even helped me deal with awful enterprise, but that's another story. This time I went with a Toyota Corolla 2015 and I love it! The day I said goodbye to my setnra I said hello to my new corolla Thanks so much Kevin & Tim.

Kevin Matejka, Tim Wojociechowski

jpandoliano
7/02/2015

"Easy purchasing "

Chris Voelker and the staff were patient with us. We just left a not so good experience with another dealer and walked in an hour before closing. We knew what we wanted and about an hour after closing we made the deal on a new Sienna. Drove it home the next day after work. I would recommend Jones Toyots and Chris without question.

Chip Rueter

ruth26
6/30/2015

"Fastest car deal to date!"

Jerry Flores made this my fastest and smoothest car purchase to date! He didn't try to push a certain vehicle but listened to what I was looking for and helped me focus on just those type of vehicles. Love my new 2015 Toyota Corolla! Thanks Jerry, Jay (finance) and Tim.

Jerry Flores, Tim Wojociechowski

gem1ller
6/17/2015

"Our third purchase from Jones Toyota"

Our salesperson was David Argentieri. When we met, we were trying to make the decision between a Camry and a Rav4. He really took the time to explain many details about the differences between the two vehicles. He also asked us about how we intended to use the vehicle. He took us for a test drive in each of the two vehicles so that we could see, hear and feel the differences for ourselves, one right after the other. This was invaluable in our decision making process. We are sure that we made the right decision because of Dave's kind and patient assistance.

David Argentieri

Awasson214
5/29/2015

"Awesome dealership!"

Chris voelker is a great salesperson! I would recommend him to anyone! Very friendly and great to work with! They gave me a great price for my vehicle and I got the truck I wanted!

Ray Wolff