Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Call
Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

"Bait and switch"

I searched for a Toyota camry online. This dealer has the car listed for $20,0098.00 on every web site that they have access too. The car was listed as new with ZERO miles on it. I was told that the car would be brought around and waiting by the showroom when I got there. Keep in mind I drove over and hour each way based on there advertising and phone conversations. When I got there they could find the car and when they tracked it down the service manager has been driving it for weeks. He put 1,700 miles on it! Do you think they knew the car wasn't there? They tried to keep this deception going when they told me they would find me that same car. After investing another hour of my time with paperwork to get this deal closed. They changed the price on the car that they were going to find to $23.900.00. When I asked why the difference I was told I didn't qualify for all of the rebates on the first car. I asked they to show me the rebates that were still out there. They couldn't. They never proved to me that this advertised deal ever existed. If you look at the Better Business Bureau rating they have an "F" rating. There are so many honest Toyota dealers close by, why would anyone go and do business here?

"Excellent Shopping Experience"

My experience at Jones Junction Toyota was excellent. I would absolutely go there and buy another vehicle in the future. Everyone is friendly and super helpful right from the beginning and will work with you in everyway possible while keeping things as stress free as possible

Mark Neslon

"My Toyota Tacoma access cab truck is amazing"

Chris Voelker was so kind to set up the Bluetooth to connect my IPhone to the radio. It is lovely to be able to talk to family as I drive. Chris ordered the truck for me to be made in Texas and it came out perfect. It even has a backup camera which I did not know about until my husband noticed the grid in the radio screen and told me it was the driveway. Bon Bon is milk chocolate colored with tan interior and does a great job of hauling plants, mulch, lumber and furniture. She was purchased for me (56 year old gardener , beekeeper and woodworker) by my husband for my birthday and Is delightful to drive.

Chris Voelker

"Good salesman; horrendous sales manager"

I had already shopped around and gotten a good price quote on another car. The salesman (Kevin Matejka) was great, and he provided a lot of useful information during the test drives. I hadn't want to negotiate a price, but Kevin insisted, and the initial negotiations went okay. Unfortunately, once he went to check on the price with the sales manager (Tim Wojociechowski), the experience worsened. Tim spent half an hour on a high-pressure sales routine that involved contradicting everything I said, trying to twist my words around to fit his narrative, and generally being a rude, selfish, and conceited human being. It was worse than the experience I had while vacationing in Mexico, where I was harassed by salesmen of timeshares. Their final price was close to what I needed, but no amount of money was worth subjecting myself to Tim's poisonous words again.

Kevin Matejka

"Great customer service!"

From beginning to end, each employee we had contact with was terrific. The whole car buying experience was painless. No pressure, no hurry up or the deal will gone.

"excellent customer service, friendly and attentive"

Excellent customer service, friendly and attentive during the Labor Day weekend. Love the Toyota Camry and the rear back up camera. Previously bought a car from Jones and will return in the future.

'Chris Volker

"Shop Jones first"

recently bought a toyota van from Robert Cappelletti. Had a great, low pressure buying experience. I would recommend going to Jones first to buy a vehicle because chances are you will be happy and won't need to shop anywhere else.. Was very impressed with everyone at the dealership that we encountered and Robert was very nice and helpful. Mike and Debby C

"Love my "Persian night pearl" Avalon"

Dave worked with me for over a month. I totaled my 2012 Camry and had very little medical issues, but had a neck brace and could not drive. When the big Toyota Sale began, I knew it was time to pick a car. The car with the options and color I wanted was not on site, but Dave searched for a dealership to get the one I wanted. The price was great and with $1,000 incentive plus 0% interest for 5 years, I could not have gotten a better deal! My family has bought at least 10 cars from Jones in the last 18 years we have lived in Maryland. Not all were new, but got a good price on every one.

Dave Argentieri, Beth ? (aftermarket)

"quality product at a fair price"

worked long and hard with cris and tim to close on a prius 4 especially liked the fact that they are taking care of paying taxes to Florida,{my residence} and getting florida tags to me in md. before I go back. This is the third car I have purchased from jones and am well pleased.

chris,voelker

"My Beautiful New Toyota"

Jerry was very informative, kind and always efficient. He went over all the options, whether to buy outright or to lease. When I could not afford what he came up with he asked if I would consider switching to a Corolla. I said I would have to see it. Of course he had one parked right outside. I felt I was not offered enough for my Camry so I went back the next day. They said they gave me more but I am not convinced. I ended up leasing the car when he explained that all the payments I had made during the lease period would be applied to buying the car when the lease period is over. They had to pay the remainder due on my Camry and there is usually some money put down to lease so I feel that with all that considered I did receive a good deal. I love the way the car operates and feels like I am riding on air. I like best the fact that all my oil changes are free and I don't even have to pay for the oil. I assume the oil used will be synthetic as it was in my Camry. I would give Jones Toyota the highest rating possible and recommend them to everyone. Thanks Jones for my beautiful new car and for being so wonderfully kind!

I was especially pleased to meet Steve Schneltzer as I knew his Mother when she was a school secretary at Youth's Benefit Elementary School. He is extremely nice.