Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Toyota Scion of Waldorf

Daustin7
8/31/2015

"Great Job"

Jones made the car leasing experience easy. Very responsive and helpful via email. Deal was completed prior to arrival. Vehicle was delivered in perfect order.

Adam Harrow

Joanna
8/26/2015

"David Argentieri!"

I never write reviews but this time I had to make an exception. I recently bought a Toyota Prius from David Argentieri at Jones Junction Toyota. I must say that David is the epitome of professionalism. He is highly knowledgeable, patient, kind and again - highly professional. I got an incredible sense of satisfaction upon purchasing my car from David because he explained everything thoroughly and most importantly because he was not focused on making a sale but rather doing everything possible to satisfy the customer. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALISM AT THIS LEVEL. If you are interested in buying a Toyota, stop over to see David and you will see what I mean.

David Argentieri

sctolst
8/18/2015

"Jerry Flores"

We recently purchased a RAV4 from Jerry Flores at Jones Junction. What a pleasurable experience. Jerry was kind and professional. This is the 9th Toyota that we have purchased from Jones Junction Toyota. We had seriously considered purchasing this vehicle elsewhere and just returning for service. We are so glad that we did not do that. This buying experience was wonderful. We will definitely return to work with Jerry again. Ray Wolfe in finance makes the entire financial process a breeze. We love working with Ray. This was the first time that we received the demo that Mark Nelson provides on the technical aspects of the car. This was a great demo - thanks so much!!! We hope that you continue to provide this as part of the buying experience.

Jerry Flores, Ray Wolfe, Mark Nelson

bonkers324
8/14/2015

"Adam Harrow"

Adam was very helpful with our purchase of a car. He answered all my questions and explained the service available,I would recommend him as a salesman. Jon

Adam Harrow

OB,E&C
8/14/2015

"Great customer service"

Thanks to Matt for taking such good care of us. It was a pleasure doing business with Jones. Nice people, sparkling show room, and fast service. We have been dealing at Jones for over 15 years, and continue to refer both family and friends. Good job!

Matt Messina

JCooke
8/06/2015

"Jeff's new Tacoma"

We went to Jones Toyota because they had a better selection of Tacoma's. We work with Kevin Matejka, he was nice, courteous, and answered all our questions. They did not try to force anything on us that we did not want. Yes I would recommend Kevin and the dealership to others.

Kevin Matejka

NickB
8/06/2015

"Lies unfold in the details"

Dealership stated they would buy out my lease in full so I would not be upside down. Was going to purchase 3 vehicles. Upon review of the contract for the first vehicle I saw that the buy-out price was not as promised and they rolled $750 dollars into my new car payment. Then when my mother-in-law arrived to look at a new Prius for purchase the salesman was quick with her, and showed a lack of motivation. Expected her to be fully knowledgeable of what she was looking at, and he could not answer her questions about the vehicles in detail. Only short vague answers. She was offset by his disposition and declined to purchase a vehicle. We left after 3-4 hours of wasted time and bought NO cars. We later purchased 3 vehicles from other dealerships (*DARCARS Silver Spring, Millers Mannassas, and Russell Toyota*) also saving $1000's off the sale price and $100's in monthly payments!!!!

Kevin Matejka

OurPrius
7/28/2015

"Jones is the best!"

I dealt with both Jones Subaru and Jones Toyota and I would recommend both to anyone. In particular, Kevin Matejka was very knowledgeable and helpful. I purchased a 2015 Prius 2. I also used Consumer Reports' Car buying service.

Kevin Matejka, Mark Nelson, Philip Keister

Clint
7/27/2015

"Jerry Flores, Sales Consultant"

Jerry met all my requests, including price and trade in, for the purchase of a 2015 Unlimited Avalon which I purchased a few weeks ago from Jones Junction. I have had a Corolla, 5 Camry's, and 2 other Avalon's serviced at Jones Junction with complete satisfaction. I receive emails from the Service Manager after services asking if I am completely satisfied and if not to call him. I have never had to call him. I recommend Jerry for a Consultant, he is very thorough and professional.

Jerry Flores, Skip Don't remember last name

Sbroller
7/21/2015

"Matt Messina is very helpful"

I was a first time car buyer and Matt was very responsive to my calls and texts. He went above and beyond what I think a salesman has to do. He even took pictures of inventory on his phone of cars on the lot and sent them to me that day. Most importantly though I was comfortable because he was honest with me. I didn't feel pressured and I really appreciated their help. Thank you Matt.

Matt Messina