Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Jones Junction Toyota Scion
Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

beware fees
1/06/2015

"BEWARE the hidden fees & costs"

Purchased a Toyota Tundra, sales experience was good until the salesman, Matt Messina, sent us into the closing salesman (the guy who prepares the title, tags and tries to up sell you with tire insurance , etc). The closing salesman was showed us the breakdown of the cost for the car which showed it included a $300 "processing fee", and $695 for tire insurance. This was the first time we were shown these costs. The original salesman never disclosed these "included" costs. The closing salesman was difficult and refused to remove these charges. We argued and finally the closing salesman removed the fee for the tire & towing insurance. This made the buying experience more stressful and less enjoyable. Lesson learned: Always request a detailed cost breakdown when getting a quote from Jones Toyota (not just a hand written cost for on the road price). Always get the cost of the car before all fees , insurance and taxes and an on the road price including all fees and taxes. This will let you compare apples to apples when shopping for a car.

Matt Messina

dhogarth
12/08/2014

"My Third Purchase"

This is my third purchase from Jones Toyota and it will not be my last. My first two purchases were from John Hightower and the third was from Adam Harrow. Each time I went to other dealerships to compare prices, service, sales pressure and knowledge, and each time I purchased my vehicle from Jones. If you are looking for a plesant buying experience without the high sales pressure, I recommend you go to Jones Toyota.

John Hightower, Adam Harrow

infamus331
11/17/2014

"Pleasant Experience for Second Time"

This is the second vehicle that I purchased from Jones Toyota in less than three years. We came back because the first experience that we had with salesman Adam Harrow was great. He is honest and very professional unlike other salesman that we spoke to while shopping for a car. Thanks for the pleasant experience! Looking forward to a Jones for a Lifetime experience.

Ray Wolff, Tim Wojociechowski, Adam Harrow

annafaustine
11/08/2014

"Great customer service"

We have been Jones customers for the last 3 years since we moved here, I did research in the beginning and found Jones, I went to other dealers first to compare pricing and service, their service area is spotless, the sales people here are really no pressure sales which I like, I purchased one vehicle and it was missing an option that I really wanted, they took the car back, with no explanation on my part, and gave me a car that was exactly what I needed, now how many dealerships would do that, I can tell you, NOT many.....So I would highly recommend this dealership if you want a no hassle deal....and I would like to give a special thanks to the managers, salesmen who helped me get this deal together....

George Madore, Chip Rueter, Ray Wolff, Jerry Flores

Bgalante
10/12/2014

"Bait and switch"

I searched for a Toyota camry online. This dealer has the car listed for $20,0098.00 on every web site that they have access too. The car was listed as new with ZERO miles on it. I was told that the car would be brought around and waiting by the showroom when I got there. Keep in mind I drove over and hour each way based on there advertising and phone conversations. When I got there they could find the car and when they tracked it down the service manager has been driving it for weeks. He put 1,700 miles on it! Do you think they knew the car wasn't there? They tried to keep this deception going when they told me they would find me that same car. After investing another hour of my time with paperwork to get this deal closed. They changed the price on the car that they were going to find to $23.900.00. When I asked why the difference I was told I didn't qualify for all of the rebates on the first car. I asked they to show me the rebates that were still out there. They couldn't. They never proved to me that this advertised deal ever existed. If you look at the Better Business Bureau rating they have an "F" rating. There are so many honest Toyota dealers close by, why would anyone go and do business here?

Ray Wolff, Tim Wojociechowski, Joe Sweitzer, Joe Serio, Kaye Scott, Josh Schlossnagle, Kris Ruhling, Chip Rueter, Bob Peltz, Sasha Rose, Steve Pagotto, Larry Kropff, George Madore, Steve Moye, Steve Nomm, Matt Krach, Kim Kelso, Ian Jones, Otis Johnson, Jason Honkofsky, Neal Hillenburg, John Hightower, Tom Gullivan, Gary Hale, Adam Harrow, Jerry Flores, Dave Enderlein, John Ellis, Richard Dameron, Dave Crocken, Sam Cohen, Joey Buscemi, Robert Cappelletti, Todd Berkley, Jim Bishop, Matt Baroch, Dan Beltre, Mark Amendt

Wjohnson818
10/04/2014

"Excellent Shopping Experience"

My experience at Jones Junction Toyota was excellent. I would absolutely go there and buy another vehicle in the future. Everyone is friendly and super helpful right from the beginning and will work with you in everyway possible while keeping things as stress free as possible

Mark Neslon

diane.sauerborn
10/03/2014

"My Toyota Tacoma access cab truck is amazing"

Chris Voelker was so kind to set up the Bluetooth to connect my IPhone to the radio. It is lovely to be able to talk to family as I drive. Chris ordered the truck for me to be made in Texas and it came out perfect. It even has a backup camera which I did not know about until my husband noticed the grid in the radio screen and told me it was the driveway. Bon Bon is milk chocolate colored with tan interior and does a great job of hauling plants, mulch, lumber and furniture. She was purchased for me (56 year old gardener , beekeeper and woodworker) by my husband for my birthday and Is delightful to drive.

Chris Voelker

car2car2
9/30/2014

"Good salesman; horrendous sales manager"

I had already shopped around and gotten a good price quote on another car. The salesman (Kevin Matejka) was great, and he provided a lot of useful information during the test drives. I hadn't want to negotiate a price, but Kevin insisted, and the initial negotiations went okay. Unfortunately, once he went to check on the price with the sales manager (Tim Wojociechowski), the experience worsened. Tim spent half an hour on a high-pressure sales routine that involved contradicting everything I said, trying to twist my words around to fit his narrative, and generally being a rude, selfish, and conceited human being. It was worse than the experience I had while vacationing in Mexico, where I was harassed by salesmen of timeshares. Their final price was close to what I needed, but no amount of money was worth subjecting myself to Tim's poisonous words again.

Kevin Matejka, Tim Wojociechowski

Swonce1241
9/16/2014

"Great customer service!"

From beginning to end, each employee we had contact with was terrific. The whole car buying experience was painless. No pressure, no hurry up or the deal will gone.

Ray Wolff, Mark Amendt, Debra McCollum

Kslavin136
9/09/2014

"excellent customer service, friendly and attentive"

Excellent customer service, friendly and attentive during the Labor Day weekend. Love the Toyota Camry and the rear back up camera. Previously bought a car from Jones and will return in the future.

'Chris Volker, John Hightower