Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Bel Air, Maryland 21014
Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

gfab2010
4/15/2015

"First time buyer at Jones Junction"

The experience took way to long. We made an appointment online to see a car. The online person said it would be pulled up front with keys waiting. We drove an hour to get there. Car was not pulled up and they didn't have the appointment. The front desk lady Jen was helpful and annoyed with me at the same time. She was not friendly. The next person, must have been a manager, was very helpful. She got us a salesperson who went to find our car. I had even called the dealership dierctly that morning to verify the car was there. The saleperson came back and said car wasn't there. Eventually they found the car. We were waiting about 1/2hr at this point. We test drove it and made a deal by 12pm. We had arrived at 10:30am. We waited another 2-1/2hrs to sign paperwork. Way too long. We bought a car from Honda in Owings Mills and were there about 3 hours total. After all that I got a phone call that we had to go back and resign paperwork because there was a mistake. Luckily they came to there senses and fedexed it to us.

Matt Messina, Chip Rueter

Esthel
4/14/2015

"No pressure from the sales person."

Rob was very nice, knowledgeable and totally did not pressure me. He answered every question I had. I would definitely work with Rob again. Esthel Summerfield

Robert Cappelletti

meels
4/08/2015

"friendly salesman"

I would recommend this dealership.Gast service friendly service had exactly what I wanted didn't have to order or wait on my vehicle it was perfect

Jorge arzate

Bubbaduke
4/02/2015

"Steve Pagotto did exactly what he said he would"

Buying a car is never easy....always stressful but Steve was very patient and I feel honest with us throughout the process and we purchased our third Sienna. My wife is happy and that is always a good thing. Thanks Steve!

Steve Pagotto

whitney89
3/24/2015

"Best car buying experience you can have!"

This was my first car buying experience with Jones and I can honestly say I wouldn't go anywhere else for future car buying! Jones' staff completely blew me away. I would recommend this dealership to all friends and family. They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable while in the showroom and carried out the process seamlessly. You cannot ask for a better experience. In addition, the Jones for a Lifetime package cannot be beaten! I am 110% happy with my car and the entire car buying process. Dave was knowledgeable and very honest when talking about prices, features, options, and warranties.

Dave Argentieri

soap
3/08/2015

"Great Dealership"

I wouldn't buy from anyone but Jones. this is my 4th purchase from Jones and will always come back. Adam Harrow took care of business.

Adam Harrow

beware fees
1/06/2015

"BEWARE the hidden fees & costs"

Purchased a Toyota Tundra, sales experience was good until the salesman, Matt Messina, sent us into the closing salesman (the guy who prepares the title, tags and tries to up sell you with tire insurance , etc). The closing salesman was showed us the breakdown of the cost for the car which showed it included a $300 "processing fee", and $695 for tire insurance. This was the first time we were shown these costs. The original salesman never disclosed these "included" costs. The closing salesman was difficult and refused to remove these charges. We argued and finally the closing salesman removed the fee for the tire & towing insurance. This made the buying experience more stressful and less enjoyable. Lesson learned: Always request a detailed cost breakdown when getting a quote from Jones Toyota (not just a hand written cost for on the road price). Always get the cost of the car before all fees , insurance and taxes and an on the road price including all fees and taxes. This will let you compare apples to apples when shopping for a car.

Matt Messina

dhogarth
12/08/2014

"My Third Purchase"

This is my third purchase from Jones Toyota and it will not be my last. My first two purchases were from John Hightower and the third was from Adam Harrow. Each time I went to other dealerships to compare prices, service, sales pressure and knowledge, and each time I purchased my vehicle from Jones. If you are looking for a plesant buying experience without the high sales pressure, I recommend you go to Jones Toyota.

John Hightower, Adam Harrow

infamus331
11/17/2014

"Pleasant Experience for Second Time"

This is the second vehicle that I purchased from Jones Toyota in less than three years. We came back because the first experience that we had with salesman Adam Harrow was great. He is honest and very professional unlike other salesman that we spoke to while shopping for a car. Thanks for the pleasant experience! Looking forward to a Jones for a Lifetime experience.

Ray Wolff, Tim Wojociechowski, Adam Harrow

annafaustine
11/08/2014

"Great customer service"

We have been Jones customers for the last 3 years since we moved here, I did research in the beginning and found Jones, I went to other dealers first to compare pricing and service, their service area is spotless, the sales people here are really no pressure sales which I like, I purchased one vehicle and it was missing an option that I really wanted, they took the car back, with no explanation on my part, and gave me a car that was exactly what I needed, now how many dealerships would do that, I can tell you, NOT many.....So I would highly recommend this dealership if you want a no hassle deal....and I would like to give a special thanks to the managers, salesmen who helped me get this deal together....

George Madore, Chip Rueter, Ray Wolff, Jerry Flores