Jones Junction Toyota Scion

Jones Junction Toyota Scion
Call
Jones Junction Toyota Scion Info

"Great customer service!"

From beginning to end, each employee we had contact with was terrific. The whole car buying experience was painless. No pressure, no hurry up or the deal will gone.

"excellent customer service, friendly and attentive"

Excellent customer service, friendly and attentive during the Labor Day weekend. Love the Toyota Camry and the rear back up camera. Previously bought a car from Jones and will return in the future.

'Chris Volker

"Shop Jones first"

recently bought a toyota van from Robert Cappelletti. Had a great, low pressure buying experience. I would recommend going to Jones first to buy a vehicle because chances are you will be happy and won't need to shop anywhere else.. Was very impressed with everyone at the dealership that we encountered and Robert was very nice and helpful. Mike and Debby C

"Love my "Persian night pearl" Avalon"

Dave worked with me for over a month. I totaled my 2012 Camry and had very little medical issues, but had a neck brace and could not drive. When the big Toyota Sale began, I knew it was time to pick a car. The car with the options and color I wanted was not on site, but Dave searched for a dealership to get the one I wanted. The price was great and with $1,000 incentive plus 0% interest for 5 years, I could not have gotten a better deal! My family has bought at least 10 cars from Jones in the last 18 years we have lived in Maryland. Not all were new, but got a good price on every one.

Dave Argentieri, Beth ? (aftermarket)

"quality product at a fair price"

worked long and hard with cris and tim to close on a prius 4 especially liked the fact that they are taking care of paying taxes to Florida,{my residence} and getting florida tags to me in md. before I go back. This is the third car I have purchased from jones and am well pleased.

chris,voelker

"My Beautiful New Toyota"

Jerry was very informative, kind and always efficient. He went over all the options, whether to buy outright or to lease. When I could not afford what he came up with he asked if I would consider switching to a Corolla. I said I would have to see it. Of course he had one parked right outside. I felt I was not offered enough for my Camry so I went back the next day. They said they gave me more but I am not convinced. I ended up leasing the car when he explained that all the payments I had made during the lease period would be applied to buying the car when the lease period is over. They had to pay the remainder due on my Camry and there is usually some money put down to lease so I feel that with all that considered I did receive a good deal. I love the way the car operates and feels like I am riding on air. I like best the fact that all my oil changes are free and I don't even have to pay for the oil. I assume the oil used will be synthetic as it was in my Camry. I would give Jones Toyota the highest rating possible and recommend them to everyone. Thanks Jones for my beautiful new car and for being so wonderfully kind!

I was especially pleased to meet Steve Schneltzer as I knew his Mother when she was a school secretary at Youth's Benefit Elementary School. He is extremely nice.

"Love my Camry SE"

Had a great experience at jones junction. worked with Jerry and was very satisfied with his knowledge and expertise in Toyota products. Purchased a 2014.5 Camry SE and love it. He worked with me on the price of the vehicle as well as helping me get my trade-in paid off. Thanks again, Jerry and I hope to send some potential buyers your way.

"CHILLIN' IN MY NEW COROLLA!"

This is a shout out to Adam! I had a great experience working with him. I was unsure what I wanted and he made sure not to make me feel pressured. He was more than willing to let me test drive any vehicle I wanted to make sure I made the right decision. I walked by the slate blue corolla and couldn't stop staring. He went to get me the keys and I was off. It was definitely love. Got back to the dealership, signed the papers, and headed out with my new ride. Everyone at Jone's was really friendly and willing to work with my trade in so that I got the most out of it. I had a number in mind that I wanted my payments to stay under each month and Chip made sure that I didn't go above. Thank you all for this great experience.

"Another great expericence!"

Thanks to Jerry @ Jones for making me another great deal with Jones. I have now purchased 5 Toyotas from him and he is always fair with pricing. The dealership is a very clean friendly environment and I would recommend you check them out if your in the market for a new car.

"JONES IS THE PLACE TO BUY"

GREAT SERVICE GREAT DEAL LOVE MY HIGHLANDER 2015 JERRY HOOKED ME UP ALSO WANT TO THANK TRACEY FOR ALL THE PICS SHE SENT ME OF MY NEW HILANDER SHE MADE ME WANT TO BUY Thanks Donna Rynes

TRACEY Siemasko