Joyce Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Joyce Honda

Joyce Honda Info
About Joyce Honda

Awarded only to the top 15% of Honda Dealers nationwide, The President’s Award is highly coveted by all Honda Dealers because it represents outstanding sales, service, and a real commitment to customer satisfaction. Joyce Honda is a multi-year recipient of this prestigious award, the most recent being 2011 and ranks among the top 20 Honda dealers nationally for total vehicle sales. This combination guarantees aggressive discounts without the corresponding drop in customer service usually associated with volume sales operations. Bottom Line? Great Value! Stop by and experience the Joyce difference.

About Joyce Honda

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Shuttle Service
Georgemoser23
2/16/2015

"Best Dealership in NJ"

It's always a pleasurable experience working with the staff at Joyce Honda's Certified Pre-Owned Dealership. The staff is very knowledgeable and management (Tim) does a terrific job coordinating everything so your in and out. Joyce Honda's staff doesn't pressure you or use any tricks, just straight business and honest salesman, that's what we like, and that's why we'll keep coming back. George & Jamie

Earl Kolodji, Timothy Hall

jc
1/31/2015

"New car experience"

We were very satisfied and impressed with our salesman, Edgar Flores. After several months of shopping around, Edgar provided the best new car price as well as trade-in value. Our experience continued to wow us with Edgar's professionalism, knowledge of the vehicle, and customer care. We have been driving our new car for a few weeks and Edgar is still available for questions and even hands-on instruction for some of the new technology our car offers. Overall we were please with the entire experience and found the staff from Andy and Hector in finance to general staff to be helpful and courteous.

edgar flores, andy in finance

Gaurav Narang
1/24/2015

"Excellent experience with Joyce Honda"

I shopped around with many dealers in the area looking for the best deal for my new 2015 Honda CRV EX. Edgar (sales) from Joyce not only could work the best deal for me but also provided an excellent customer service. Delivery process was really smooth and the finance manager (Sorry, I am forgetting his name) ensured that all documentation was in place before we arrived to take the delivery. Edgar was quite knowledgeable and patiently explained all the good features about the new car and answered all my queries. I am happy that I chose Joyce for buying my Honda and hope that the after sales service will also be equally great.

Edgar Flores

Shyam Bhojwani
12/08/2014

"Excellent - Best Honda Dealer in NJ "

Excellent Service and affordable price ,Lee was my sales representative and he showed my the cars which were in my budget . I ended up buying a Honda Accord Pre Owened Certified . Its the best deal I have got .Cheers to Joyce Honda and keep up the good rapport you guys maintain with all the customers.

Lee Frucci

gafferd
11/03/2014

"Used car purchase"

Excellent experience. From the moment our salesman, Lee Frucci, opened the door for us until we drove away a few days later, we were treated very well. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles, the warranties, etc. No rushing, no pressure.. Bought a certified pre-owned CR-V which looks and rides like new. If you need a car new or used, highly recommend this dealership.

Lee Frucci

e_g_l
10/31/2014

"Bought a certified pre-owned..."

Overall, my experience at the dealership was good. It took a really long time from when I came in to when I was able to leave, but I understand that it can be a lengthy process. I went over to service to get help hooking up my hands-free Bluetooth with my phone; the guys over there were great! Then I realized the car had hardly any gas. I went back over to sales to speak with my sales person about it and was told they don't typically fill the cars, but will give you a quarter tank. He said when I come in for my next oil change he'll get me a quarter tank. After getting home, I realized the dealership never gave me the copy of my temporary insurance card that my agency faxed over. That was a little bit of an inconvenience. Just a few little things that were issues here are there, over all my experience was good.

Earl, Timothy, and Andres

mhervias18
10/24/2014

"EXCELLENT"

Great customer service and very friendly. made my car buying experience happen with all there hard work to put the deal together. will recommend dealership to friends and family. will be a customer for a very long time.

Dave Silverstein

ladesisto
10/22/2014

"Excellence"

I have had many bad experiences at other dealerships in the past when purchasing a new vehicle and, as a result, I am very aprehensive when I need to buy a new car. My experience with Manny Paez, Mohamed "Moe" Elhamouly, and Dennis Kish (in financing) was exceptional. From the first phone call with Manny through the negotiations with Moe and the final paperwork with Dennis, I was put right a ease because I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. I've never leased a vehicle before so this was a new experience for me. Moe was exceptional in going over all of my options and working out a deal that worked best for me. Moe also was able to get the color CR-V that I wanted by the next day. Amazing!! I can't say enough good things about my experience with these guys. They are, without a doubt, an asset to Joyce Honda. I look forward to many leases or new car purchases with them in the future.

Manuel Perez (Sales), Mohamed "Moe" Elhamouly (Sales) and Dennis Kish (Finance)

david 123
10/01/2014

"Pleasure to do business with. "

Manuel Paez my sales rep was very professional and made my buying experience pleasurable. Hector Rios completed the financing paperwork efficiently and the terms met my expectations. I would recommend this dealership and it's staff to anyone. Regards David

Manuel Paez

clcattano
9/13/2014

"excellent experience!"

I have been looking for a used Honda CRV. I kept stopping by at Joyce Honda but did not see exactly what I was looking for. They were kind and not pushy. One night I went to look, found exactly what I was looking for and bought the car! Our salesman, Erick Ecobar, made the entire experience stressless. He was honest , kind and not pushy. He accommodated me with everything I asked. I would highly recommend this dealership, and ask for Erick!! And also, I traded in my Honda Pilot with 160,000 miles ...still going strong!

Reviews of Hector Rios