Joyce Honda

New Vehicle Sales Consultant

December 03, 2016

"Let's see how it goes"

- JP from Denville

Overall good wrt the sales rep. Overall time on the pick up date was long. In answer to survey question below. down payment on CC but form said balance by cash or certified check. Sure I would have loved to pick up 30000 miles on my CC I purchased certified vehicle (2015, Pilot, 25K miles, Birthdate March 2015) which came with some extended warranty ~27 mo in total. I did not like however the push to get even more extended warrantee. ".. this is heavily computer controlled and 3 yrs down the line things could happen and then you are stuck with big bill". I thought this is freaking Honda that lasts forever. It made me think I was wrong for making this purchase. But at that point I had already paid. I am not sure the Honda HQ would appreciate indicating there was this sort of risk associated with long term use. Now that I have the car for 3 wks still on first tank of gas, front brakes shimmy... going today to see the response from the dealer.. this is the real test of dealer. If I can amend this I will let you all know how it goes.

November 29, 2016

"Great experience "

- Nancebe

The whole process was easy and pleasant experience. Everyone was helpful and friendly. There wasn't any high pressure sales tactics used. Great overall experience.

November 27, 2016

"Another great experience at Joyce Honda"

- CLW

We've had such great experiences with Joyce Honda for nearly 20 years. The service department is excellent; everyone is helpful, friendly and knowledgable. We've purchased several vehicles, both new and used. During our most recent purchase of a 2014 Accord we were meet by Hector De la Cruz. Hector was extremely helpful and friendly and despite his young age, he has a great understanding of customer service and the cars Joyce had to offer. He was respectful, friendly and on the few occasions he did not know the answer to a question, he was willing to say he didn't know then go find out. As other's have said in their reviews, the cars are great, but it's the customer service, especially in the service department, that keeps us coming back.

New 2012 Honda Insight, $22585