Joyce Honda

Joe San Roman, Senior Sales & Leasing Associate, Joyce Honda

Joe San Roman

Senior Sales & Leasing Associate

January 21, 2017

"Della Kennedy provided the best service for me."

- Carla Tucker

I am very excited about my new car. Della Kennedy really worked hard to get me just what I wanted. She stood out in the cold to show me potential vehicles and when I saw the one I wanted she worked to get me just what I wanted for the price I wanted. Della displayed professionalism and treated me like a friend and I would highly recommend Joyce Honda to others looking to buy a quality vehicle. The sales and finance team (Della and Henry) made me a very satisfied customer. I am very pleased and look for to doing business with Joyce Honda in the future. The entire Joyce Honda team displayed a high level of kindness and professionalism. Thank you

January 20, 2017

"A Great Experience from Start to Finish"

- Eileen B.

This was my first time buying a pre-owned car and the first time buying a car for my teenage son. Our salesman worked within our budget, showed us as many options as possible and negotiated a good price. He matched my son with a car that fit his personality and his needs, put a very big smile on his teenage face and was patient and good-natured throughout all the steps. I would definitely refer friends and family to Marcus so they can be matched with the car that's perfect for them within their budget. It was a much better experience than I ever imagined it would be!!!

January 19, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- nicolecg

This was my first time buying a car and they made me feel like family. I left with a 2014 Honda Accord Sport and LOVE it! I would definitely recommend Joyce Honda!

New 2012 Honda Insight, $22585