Joyce Honda

Joe San Roman, Senior Sales & Leasing Associate, Joyce Honda

Joe San Roman

Senior Sales & Leasing Associate

March 23, 2017

"Love being a member of the Joyce Honda Family "

- Ncgarcia

As a UPS driver, there are plenty of dealerships on my daily route. I chose Joyce Honda 6 years ago for my first Pilot because of the established relationship I have with them as their driver. After putting 274,000 miles on it, I decided it was time to trade up. After looking at the inventory online, I made a call to get my paperwork going. When I got to my stop, with very little time, I gave the new Pilot a quick once over and gave the 2 thumbs up to process the paperwork. The next day, we went and picked up our new car. No problems and we are loving the new Pilot like we loved our old Pilot.

March 20, 2017

"Easy process"

- Kcjetmania

Bernardo was straight to the point, clear and honest. I had to return to the dealership the following day with some trade in paperwork and ended up finalizing the deal with Joe San Roman. Overall smooth transition/purchase. No hassle, no pressure. Made the car buying experience much easier than at other dealerships.

March 18, 2017

"Pleasant experience"

- JILL C.

Bernardo was great to work with. Had an overall pleasant experience with this dealership. Was probably the least amount of time we ever spent buying a car.

New 2012 Honda Civic, $26020