Joyce Honda

Joyce Honda
Call
Joyce Honda Info
About Joyce Honda

Awarded only to the top 15% of Honda Dealers nationwide, The President’s Award is highly coveted by all Honda Dealers because it represents outstanding sales, service, and a real commitment to customer satisfaction. Joyce Honda is a multi-year recipient of this prestigious award, the most recent being 2011 and ranks among the top 20 Honda dealers nationally for total vehicle sales. This combination guarantees aggressive discounts without the corresponding drop in customer service usually associated with volume sales operations. Bottom Line? Great Value! Stop by and experience the Joyce difference.

About Joyce Honda

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Shuttle Service

"excellent experience!"

I have been looking for a used Honda CRV. I kept stopping by at Joyce Honda but did not see exactly what I was looking for. They were kind and not pushy. One night I went to look, found exactly what I was looking for and bought the car! Our salesman, Erick Ecobar, made the entire experience stressless. He was honest , kind and not pushy. He accommodated me with everything I asked. I would highly recommend this dealership, and ask for Erick!! And also, I traded in my Honda Pilot with 160,000 miles ...still going strong!

"bought car"

What a great manager issabelle is she turned a window shopper to a buyer bc she made us feel welcomed and treated us with respect.

ihsan Ozaltin

"Another great experience!!"

My first car bought was the honda pilot back in 02/2014, recently my younger brothers car broke down and my mother said she would help him out. Having the great first experience at Joyce Honda that I did I recommended the dealership. The minute we walked in we were greeted by Charmaine Baptiste who assisted us the entire time the most friendliest and caring manner. Working with many limitations she found us an amazing Honda Accord and we drove it home the next day. I would say this dealership is by far the best place to go to.

Charmaine Baptiste

"excellent and experienced people working there!"

Our saleswoman, Charmaine, went out of her way to help us. The financial aspect can be delicate and our financial person,Hector, I believe , was top notch!!

Charmaine

"Ernest Biondolino, Service Manager, is 5 stars"

Recently had such a positive experience servicing my 2010 CRV at Joyce Honda under the guidance of Ernest. Ernest went above and beyond to help me with a catalytic converter issue. Ernest even contacted Honda on my behalf and worked out a wonderful solution. Way to make a customer feel appreciated and valued. Ernest, you are a real asset to the service team and why I continue to have our 3 hondas serviced at Joyce Honda,

"Not a great place for service"

I went to place to fix few issues in my honda civic 2013. They took 2 hours of time and they serviced everything . I showed them that my car front grill is damaged and they give quote of 550 dollars even i wondering whether they looked properly or not. When I reached other Honda nearby town they replaced the parts and cost is just 200 $. My only concern is whether this people have enough time to look the problem of the car... I doubt about that. So i am going different Honda all the way 20 miles from my place.

No idea

"Very Unpleasant Experience"

Made it clear to salesman exactly what I was looking for in a Honda CRV. When it came time to negotiate my offer was, at first, accepted and then shortly after the salesman denied having agreed to my offer also sating that the vehicle I was looking at was "not even certified" and would be "worth more money if it was certified". I asked why the car then wasn't certified pre-owned and he didn't have an answer. My wife and I got up and left. I will never do business with these people. Ended up going to Sussex Honda and had a fantastic experience there, was treated with respect.

Tim

"Awesome team and fantastic experience"

This was our second car, if our first experience was nothing short of wonderful, this one was simply over the top. We went to meet Tim, (since we dealt with him last time and were extremely satisfied with his customer relationship) and to see if we can get some deal in our budget. Tim greeted us with a friendly smile and not only remembered us, but the car that he had sold to us previously. He handed us over to James Vertil. James took us around to see a few cars, and started explaining different features and price ranges to us. While we were looking at different options, we came across Honda Accord EX-L 2011 model. The car was very well maintained and was in a very good shape. We suddenly wanted to buy this one, but it was slightly over our budget. In comes the team of Joyce Honda, they made sure that we have the best deal available, with the best pricing options and loan too. All we had to do was to give the papers to James and rest he made sure that everything is worked out just fine. Including the final price with EMI right in our budget. Along with these, Joyce honda also worked out warranty which will suit our needs without putting too much extra load on our pockets. In less than 24 hours of us visiting Tim, we were proud owners of the best car on the block. More than the money and car part of it, we are in absolute love with the customer service that we receive from Tim and James. They never let us feel that we are not taken care off. If you are looking for a car, please please visit Joyce Honda and ask for Tim, James and the team. They are simply awesome!! We are very happy with Joyce Honda....Again!! This will be the place for our next car too!! Thank You Tim, James and team to make our experience so wonderful. Cheers!! Deepak & Nidhi.

Timothy Hall (Tim)

"Luis is just awesome! "

He helped me through the whole process and got me the best deal I could've ever dreamt of.Excellent seller and better human being! The fact that he speaks Spanish also is a plus since he was able to explain me all the details of the financing in my first language, that way I could undestand better. Great experience with him and his team.

"Super Mario!"

Mario DiIorio did a fabulous job for me. He was open, honest, pleasant and an absolute pleasure to work with. There was no pressure and there were no gimmicks. It was just an honest business transaction with a friendly professional. If all your employees are like Mario, you have the best dealership I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Keep up the good work!! I will definitely recommend Joyce Honda and Mario to all my friends.

Hector Rios