Joyce Honda

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

September 16, 2017

"Great Follow Up"

- Darcoon36

Don took the time and effort to find a car that would work for me. Just when I thought I was going to give up looking for a while, Don reached out and we were able to make the deal.

Don Donnelly

September 11, 2017

"Aim to please"

- Deb218

Don did everything in his power to help us find a car that met all our requirements. Even when it looked like all there were no other options, he worked with his management to ensure we left with the car of our choice. We are completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this dealership, but more importantly, with our sales person, Don. Thanks again for making our buying experience, not your typical experience.

Don Donnelly

September 06, 2017

"Great Deal All Around"

- YS

Walked into Joyce Honda out of frustration with the dealer next door Towne Huyndai. (nothing against the brand). Long story short after waiting for two weeks for Towne Huyndai to locate a white 2017 Tucson Limited with the Ultimate package, I was disappointed that they try to sell me a lower trim or a different color. Walked into Joyce Honda out of frustration just to look around and not really intending to purchase a vehicle, but it turn out that they had a 2017 CRV in the color that we wanted the EX-L trim was better equipped than the Tucson limited at a lower price, got better financial terms (even better than my own bank, which was lower than Huyndai's). The overall negotiation and transaction was straight forward, I was able to independently double check all the financial and was convinced that it was a great deal. Purchased the car and had it two days later. Rania was very polite and helpful throughout the transaction.

Rania