Joyce Honda

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

February 24, 2017

"Thanks Bernardo!!!!!!"

- Rayna Lisicki

I went to Joyce knowing (for the most part) which vehicle I wanted- Honda Civic sedan. Bernardo greeted us right as we walked through the door, answered my MANY questions, and worked with us to get the car I wanted within our budget!! It was a pretty quick and easy deal, Bernardo walked me through every part of the car and how to use all of the awesome technology. SO HAPPY! Thanks again!

February 19, 2017

"Mario is the best!"

- lcb

I just leased my third CRV from Mario at Joyce Honda and as previously it was a great experience. Mario is wonderful to work with. He is very thorough, accommodating, takes his time to explain everything and sets up all the needed tech features on the vehicle before you leave the dealership. I will continue to visit Joyce Honda and Mario for my vehicle needs. They can't be beat!

February 13, 2017

"Bernardo was great!"

- Steve W.

I was buying a vehicle for my mother recently, and after getting competitive quotes from 3 dealerships, we ended up going with Joyce Honda because of the service level provided by the sales person, Bernardo Amster. He was very nice, personable and gave a very competitive price. Even though it wasn't the lowest, I wanted to make sure an honest person was going to assist my mother with her purchase. He was great during the initial visits, test drives, the negotiations with me and then once we bought the car he didn't let my mother leave until he taught her all the ins and outs of how the vehicle worked. All the safety features were explained in detail, all the technology was explained and set up before she left the lot. He was great from start to finish. I highly recommend Joyce Honda for the sole purpose of working with Bernardo to purchase a vehicle.

New 2012 Honda Civic, $26020