Joyce Honda

Bill Lally, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Joyce Honda

Bill Lally

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

July 28, 2016

"Buying my first brand new car "

- My New Car

When I knew I was going to buy a new car, my Brother highly recommended looking at the new 2016 Honda Civic. He has been driven a Honda for over 14 years, and has had nothing but great experiences with these cars. He suggested Joyce Honda for their excellent service and prices. I arrived and was taken care by Mario Dilorio, who was extremely attentive, nice and knowledgeable. He did not pressure me at all, but allowed me to try out the two models I was most interested. There was no rushing, and he spent the time listening to me and answering my questions. I did not make a decision that day. The next day I returned with my Husband, to buy a brand new car...a big deal to me! Even when I was still on the fence about which model to buy, Mario graciously allowed me to drive the model once more, so I was sure in my own mind, that I was making the right choice. And I made it...the right choice for me, because Honda makes a quality car for a good price, and Mario was the right person to work with me. I also met two of the Managers, who were more than cordial. Also, my car was prepped beautifully...they took their time and it showed. All the people I came in contact with at Joyce Honda were just great to work with. I highly recommend Joyce Honda dealership.

July 28, 2016

"Very pleasant with one exception."

- Harry Kearney

I would have given 5 stars to my experience. The sales associate - Navin Jagtiani - was extremely helpful and polite. The one exception was a sales manager that openly berated the sales associate - that was embarrassing - and gave me the impression that it was his duty to haggle with me on the amount I should get for a trade-in. That experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

July 25, 2016

"Purchased new car"

- New Purchaser

Recently i purchased a new car. I initially searched via cars.com to find my best car and then found the car in this dealership. Then the dealership called me, and then they mailed me the price 1000$ below MSRP. I told them its still above my budget, they again reduced $900. Then we went to the dealership to finalise the deal, in the process they reduced $450. Overall nice experience.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $20275