Joyce Honda

Larry Swanson

July 18, 2017

"Great experience "

- njdriver

I first contacted dealership via internet. They gave me the best price by far of the 4 dealers i contacted in the area. When I visited to complete the deal, the service was absolutely terrific. Could not be happier with my new Civic, the price I paid, or the people I dealt with there.

Joe San Roman
Dennis Kish
Manny Paez

July 05, 2017

"Realistic Review"

- Kim and Rob

I have yet to meet anyone who finds car shopping stress-free. I believe we all go through stages of excitement, trepidation, frustration and maybe even anger. I know my husband and I certainly did, but Corey confidently worked with us through the process. He genuinely enjoys sharing his knowledge of cars while listening to our needs and concerns. Corey easily connected with us, looked us in the eye, faced us, spoke truthfully and stood confidently in his knowledge -- he even tolerated our dumb jokes! Day two of our shopping experience at Joyce Honda, we met Tom Stark. Despite being busy, Tom took the time to check in with us from time to time while Corey calmly took us through the next steps. Both Corey and Tom picked up on visual cues and responded in kind. Once we settled on which car was a good fit for our family, we met Andre who clearly worked to find us the best financing for our lifestyle -- he probably faced the worst of my discomfort which brings out my groan-worthy humor! We believe we made the right decision shopping at Joyce Honda. We feel we made the best purchase for our family. When you see we gave Quality of Work 4 out if 5 stars, that is not regarding the experience. While the car is clean and looks like new, it appears some of the detailing was rushed. It's not a big deal by any means, but we did say this is a realistic review. Corey is ordering touch-up paint for us, so he is on top of it which is a great sign! We know our relationship with Joyce Honda is still young, we feel we are off to a great start, so stay tuned for future reviews!

Cory Wiesel
Andre Mutone
Other Employees : Tom Stark

July 04, 2017

"No hassle!"

- gabbykim

I purchased my very first car with Joyce Honda, and I was so glad that it was a positive experience! I did my research going in, and knew what I was comfortable spending. Mario treated me with respect and dignity, and really made me feel like he was looking out for me. I ended up with a great deal, and spent less than I anticipated!

Mario Dilorio