Joyce Honda

3166 Rt.10 West,
Denville, New Jersey 07834
Joyce Honda Info
About Joyce Honda

Awarded only to the top 15% of Honda Dealers nationwide, The President’s Award is highly coveted by all Honda Dealers because it represents outstanding sales, service, and a real commitment to customer satisfaction. Joyce Honda is a multi-year recipient of this prestigious award, the most recent being 2011 and ranks among the top 20 Honda dealers nationally for total vehicle sales. This combination guarantees aggressive discounts without the corresponding drop in customer service usually associated with volume sales operations. Bottom Line? Great Value! Stop by and experience the Joyce difference.

About Joyce Honda

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Shuttle Service
tcianci
7/31/2015

"New Honda Accord 2015 Purchase"

A few weeks ago I purchased a new 2015 Honda Accord. I had the pleasure of being assisted by TJ Johnson and Tom Duffy. Both were terrific in assisting me with all of my questions and needs. TJ was very friendly and welcoming when I first made my first phone call and visit to Joyce Honda. She was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and I knew right away that this was going to be a good experience. Tom Duffy was my primary salesman and he did a fantastic job in providing me with everything I needed to know about the car. He presented me with several different car options and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire car buying process. At other dealerships I visited I felt extremely pressured and uncomfortable because of all of the pressure they put on me at making a decision on the spot. At Joyce Honda I was presented with all of the different cars they had to offer, and not once did I feel pressured. I am very happy to say I am the proud owner of a new 2015 Honda Accord and I absolutely love the car. This was truly a fantastic car buying experience and I thank Tom and TJ for all of their wonderful assistance. I highly recommend coming to Joyce Honda if you are considering a purchasing or leasing a Honda.

Tom
7/30/2015

"Jay Joza and Rudy Baez"

I stopped by Joyce Honda on Wednesday 7/29/15 on my way home from work. I had received an email asking me to stop by to discuss the leased 2013 Honda CRV I had leased with them. I wanted to hear what they had to say so I had a discussion about the leased 2013 CRV. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they were able to buy me out of my lease early which allowed me to be able to purchase a new car. I have always liked the Honda Accord so I took one for a test drive and found it to be a nice ride with plenty of power and comfort. I dealt with both Jay Joza as my primary salesman and also with Rudy Baez the Sales Manager to come up with a deal that gave me good value on the early termination of my lease of the 2013 CRV and on the purchase of the new Honda Accord Sport. I felt that both Jay and Rudy did a great job in presenting my options as well as the financial options on this transaction. I will be picking up my new Honda Accord Sport this evening after work. My thanks to both Jay and Rudy for a job well done!

Jay Joza and Rudy Baez

67hhrOdyssey
7/30/2015

"Good experience for Odyssey preventative maintenance"

Was convenient (and easy) online scheduling of my 140,000 preventative maintenance for my Honda Odyssey for an 8a Friday appt. Arrived just before 8a and went into the front office and was directed to pull my van up to any one of the three open bay doors and stay in car for an attendant to take info. I did as instructed and w/in a couple of mins was greeted by professionally dressed attendant who inquired as to the type of SVC I needed today. He quickly tagged my car and instructed me to step out of the car and go inside to the SVC desk. A few moments after that, the designated SVC personnel overseeing my SVC for the day reviewed the appt details that he pulled up from online appt. Initially there was a mix-up of my husband's car that was entered in there vs mine but easily corrected. `Ray' was personable and thorough and stated he would be in contact throughout the day to update w/ status. Joyce Honda provided a shuttle transport back to my house. By late morning, Ray called me to recommended certain additional checks and was honest in indicating certain items could wait until next check. Everything was thorough handled with the only exception was that by 5p, I had to call to find out that my car was already done yet I hadn't received a call back. That was the only inconvenience but was quickly resolved w/ personnel efficiently coming back to shuttle me back to sign-off paperwork. Price was reasonable for repairs and they did address all of my concerns. Overall would recommend as always have positive experience w/ this svc dealership.

mark G
7/29/2015

" A professional and friendly adventure"

I say an adventure because my wife and I came in looking for a Honda Fit and we ended up buying a Honda Civic EX-CVT and it was less money when all was said and done. Our salesman,Mohamed, could not have been more professional,friendly,respectful,and a good listener all at the same time. After listening to us tell him four things that were most important in what we were looking for, he suggested, in a no pressure,sensitive,respectful way, the Honda Civic, even though there was a Honda Fit out on the lot that we looked at. It indeed was the best for us.We could not be happier with our Honda Civic and our salesman,Mohamed.He did make our adventure very enjoyable.

TMA
7/29/2015

"a very happy and satisfied customer"

Great service and very professional, friendly staff, Bernardo is very helpful, honest and calm. He made us feel comfortable in buying the SUV we wanted.

Bernardo Amster

Warrepat1
7/26/2015

"Tom Duffy is my favorite car salesman ever!"

We went in to Joyce Honda looking for a lease on a Civic. Our experience with Tom Duffy was not only easy and comfortable, he went out of his way to find us extra savings. So did the Finance guy, Robert Heunemann. It was a pleasant, positive experience. Love my new Civíc. Love Joyce Honda!

Kate G.
7/26/2015

"Amazing service across the board!!"

A few weeks ago, my husband and I were driving from Rochester, NY to Long Island for a vacation. About 4 hours from home, our car died on the side of the highway. After reaching out to Joyce Honda's service department, we got in touch with Toni, who said, "no problem. We'll take a look and help any way we can." We were towed to Joyce Honda, where the service department immediately took a look at our car and delivered some pretty devastating news: new transmission! Our car was 10 years old and had 150,000 miles on it. It had served us well, but time to think about investing in a new vehicle. We were fortunate to procure a rental car during a holiday week, and while waiting, test drove a 2016 pilot. Our sales consultant, Jack Stewart, was incredibly kind and helpful. He was sensitive to the state of shock we were in and treated us like family. A few hours after arriving, we had paperwork signed and a plan in place to return the following Monday with a title for our trade-in and to pick up our new vehicle. When we returned Monday, this time with our two children in tow, everyone was great at Joyce, helping us remove the last of our personal belongings from the old car, getting settled in the new car, and keeping our kids occupied! We were sent off with directions to a great pizzeria for lunch (great call, Jack!). Thank you to everyone who made what started as a horrible circumstance, turn out to be truly positive. I love my new car!!

Toni Ann B.- service department.

dakoru43
7/26/2015

"the customer service that attended to me was excellent. "

Great service, excellent customer service. Bernardo made sure my blue tooth was paired with my phone, and also taught me all the other features in the car. He made me comfortable buying a car by myself for the first time as a famale, even though I was driving him crazy with a lot of questions he was very calm.

Bernardo Bj Amster

kurtangle123
7/22/2015

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

I just purchased a 2015 HONDA CIVIC SI and my salesman Chuck Buchholtz did a great job helping me with my purchase. They had the car i wanted, even in the color"s exterior and interior!!! Im very happy, highly recomended!!!

HilliaryLuna
7/21/2015

"Awesome!"

Tom and Joe we're so helpful getting me the car I wanted! Very happy with my purchase and this particular Honda dealership, everyone was very friendly and I did not feel pressured when I first came into the building. Only a helpful car salesman which was exactly what I wanted.

Joe San Roman