Joyce Honda

3166 Rt.10 West,
Denville, New Jersey 07834
Joyce Honda Info
About Joyce Honda

Awarded only to the top 15% of Honda Dealers nationwide, The President’s Award is highly coveted by all Honda Dealers because it represents outstanding sales, service, and a real commitment to customer satisfaction. Joyce Honda is a multi-year recipient of this prestigious award, the most recent being 2011 and ranks among the top 20 Honda dealers nationally for total vehicle sales. This combination guarantees aggressive discounts without the corresponding drop in customer service usually associated with volume sales operations. Bottom Line? Great Value! Stop by and experience the Joyce difference.

About Joyce Honda

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Shuttle Service
Ken 123
4/24/2015

"Professional and knowledgeable "

The salesman was professional and polite throughout the process. He listened to what I wanted and found it for me at a fair price. The manager also conducted himself in a professional manner. There was no intense haggling over the price and no "let me check with my manager" back and forth during the process. I also received a strong warranty for what seems like a fair cost. Overall very happy with the entire experience and the salesman was excellent.

Canario
4/11/2015

"Honesty made the deal"

I was looking for a new CR-V EX and engaged with Paul Miller Honda and Madison Honda but the way they conducted business was really disappointing. In particular, the behavior of the folks at Paul Miller's was bordering on dishonest: the old bait and switch. Madison Honda did not fare much better. From the very beginning Edgar conducted himself very professionally. When he could not meet the offerings of the competitors (which turned out to be all smoke and mirrors) he stated so. In the end, I was bought by his honesty and straightforward way of doing business. I ended up getting a very good price and great financing and all of that without the bitter taste that dealing with Paul Miller and Madison left me.

Edgar Flores

Hpagan1
4/08/2015

"Buying New CRV"

As a previous purchaser from Joyce I returned to purchase another vehicle since my previous experience was good. I quickly learned that my previous experience was not the case this time and we left without purchasing from them. Reasons: . Faceless Sales Manager (instead of introducing us or salesmanager introducing himself he was faceless person that was in a hidden office) . Lowball trade in value on excellent condition Accor (don't they realize the power of the Internet and available information) . Poorly trained Salesman

Bill

Raghul
3/31/2015

"They don't know what a certified car means"

The dealership was acting as if they have never sold a certified car - made me visit the dealership 5 times before i can get the certification papers. Really annoyed with the experience. Just went through the hassle for the nice pre-owned car they had. Could have gone for some other dealership... Thought the pre-owned department would be as good as their service. Definitely not. EDIT: Bumping up Customer Service & Friendliness - as Joyce Honda contacted me right after the review and offered to fix the issues with the cleanup of the car & booklets... This is the Joyce Honda i know of - which i experienced for last 3 years with their Service Division...

Grant Watts

rpinho
3/30/2015

"Awesome Staff"

From Tim, Earl, and Hector in the used car department all made the process simple and easy. Tim is the reason why we keep shopping at Joyce Honda he is an amazing person and a pleasure to work with. This is our 3rd car we get and Tim is always involved. Thank you for everything, Rosa P.

Earl & Tim

Georgemoser23
2/16/2015

"Best Dealership in NJ"

It's always a pleasurable experience working with the staff at Joyce Honda's Certified Pre-Owned Dealership. The staff is very knowledgeable and management (Tim) does a terrific job coordinating everything so your in and out. Joyce Honda's staff doesn't pressure you or use any tricks, just straight business and honest salesman, that's what we like, and that's why we'll keep coming back. George & Jamie

Earl Kolodji, Timothy Hall

jc
1/31/2015

"New car experience"

We were very satisfied and impressed with our salesman, Edgar Flores. After several months of shopping around, Edgar provided the best new car price as well as trade-in value. Our experience continued to wow us with Edgar's professionalism, knowledge of the vehicle, and customer care. We have been driving our new car for a few weeks and Edgar is still available for questions and even hands-on instruction for some of the new technology our car offers. Overall we were please with the entire experience and found the staff from Andy and Hector in finance to general staff to be helpful and courteous.

edgar flores, andy in finance

Gaurav Narang
1/24/2015

"Excellent experience with Joyce Honda"

I shopped around with many dealers in the area looking for the best deal for my new 2015 Honda CRV EX. Edgar (sales) from Joyce not only could work the best deal for me but also provided an excellent customer service. Delivery process was really smooth and the finance manager (Sorry, I am forgetting his name) ensured that all documentation was in place before we arrived to take the delivery. Edgar was quite knowledgeable and patiently explained all the good features about the new car and answered all my queries. I am happy that I chose Joyce for buying my Honda and hope that the after sales service will also be equally great.

Edgar Flores

Shyam Bhojwani
12/08/2014

"Excellent - Best Honda Dealer in NJ "

Excellent Service and affordable price ,Lee was my sales representative and he showed my the cars which were in my budget . I ended up buying a Honda Accord Pre Owened Certified . Its the best deal I have got .Cheers to Joyce Honda and keep up the good rapport you guys maintain with all the customers.

Lee Frucci

gafferd
11/03/2014

"Used car purchase"

Excellent experience. From the moment our salesman, Lee Frucci, opened the door for us until we drove away a few days later, we were treated very well. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles, the warranties, etc. No rushing, no pressure.. Bought a certified pre-owned CR-V which looks and rides like new. If you need a car new or used, highly recommend this dealership.

Lee Frucci