Keffer Mazda

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Kristopher  Pollard, General Manager, Keffer Mazda

Kristopher Pollard

August 09, 2017

"Excellent to do business with!"

- Happy Buyer

Our positive experience with the dealership started with our sales representative Scott Jarvis. Scott was extremely knowledgeable of the product and conducted a pressure free sale. We had a couple of follow up items on the dealer preparation and the service department did a wonderful job delivering everything that was promised. This is a dealership I would highly recommend if you are looking for a Mazda and want to buy it from a company who cares about their customers and goes above and beyond.

Scott Jarvis, Christopher Dillin

July 31, 2017

"Above ALL my expectations"

- CGoetchius

My beloved 2008 Honda Accord was totalled in a rear-end collision that was not my fault. I was devastated as well as broke since I had just paid my son's fall college tuition. Keffer had a 2014 Honda Accord with low mileage that I was interested in, but I was dealing with insurance settlements and money issues. Chad Cowans was blessing to me. We live outside Mint Hill in Union county and his dealership is a good 45 minutes on the otherside of town, but he brought the car to our home so we could test drive it and talk about our options. He was patient, kind, but also honest with what he could and could not do. He always promised his best and delivered on it. I am grateful for the expierence because I have never had a great car buying expierence before. Chad Cowans will change your mind about car salesmen. At least he did for me.

Chad Cowans

July 17, 2017

"Very good experience"

- KBA

Thank you to Paul Fratazzi who helped me buy a used Ford Ranger truck. He was very friendly, professional and knowledgable. The dealership is beautiful - very clean and well organized. I would recommend this dealership and Paul to a friend.

Paul Fratazzi
Other Employees : Finance guy - Bo. Very helpful!

Used 2013 Ram 1500, $19269