Kelsey Chevrolet

Hirlinger Chevrolet

ashmike
4/14/2015

"Horrible!"

I made an appointment on a Friday. I explained to the service man that I would be waiting at the dealership while they look at it and that I would be coming with two young children. So he said we will get you In for first appointment for Monday morning at 8am. I got there at 7:45 and we sat there until 9:30 and they still never pulled my car back. I went back and asked what was going on and the guy just said they should be taking it back anytime. While I was watching cars be taken in and out of the service doors. I told him we were having someone to come pick us up since my daughters were getting impatient due to waiting two hours. I got home and called at 12:30 to check on my car and the man said they still have not pulled the car back to look at it. We made an appointment for a reason and they never one time apologized for being so behind or even gave me a reason why?! I will never return to Lawrenceburg Chevrolet!

Mac McCoy, Terry Fryman

Longcamp
4/10/2014

"Awesome customer service!!"

The service department staff went above and beyond expectations. Very caring and helpful. Went out of their way to satisfy. Five stars all the way. Thanks so much. Doesn't get any better than this !!

Matt Tenhundfeld , Terry Fryman

roman1029585
12/31/2013

"I was looking at a Chevrolet Volt. Couldn't decided..."

I was looking at a Chevrolet Volt. Couldn't decided between a buy or a lease. Went with lease. I check every Cincinnati dealership and no one could get into my price range. I worked with Mr VERndon. We were able to get a deal done over the phone/email. He came in lower than what my price range was. Lawrenceburg is about an hour away from me, but this was the easiest deal I have ever done. I gave Mark all of my information before I got to dealership. Within 10 minutes I signed a few papers and was walking out the door with the keys. No pressure at all, but very helpful. I would recommend this dealership/salesmen over anyone.

Mark Verdon

ginley88
11/05/2013

"I originally came into Ande Chevrolet's dealership..."

I originally came into Ande Chevrolet's dealership looking for a new/used vehicle. I had set my hopes on getting a used 2012 Chevy Cruze. After it was sold to another buyer, I almost left; however, I spoke with Jay Loos, and he was able to assist me with finding a similar style vehicle. Jay was very professional and knowledgeable about the products. He was friendly and didn't "pull any punches." He was able to help me reach a payment that I know I can afford; I was very satisfied, and I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone in search for a new/used vehicle.

Jay Loos

Rozzyn
10/20/2013

"Steve is awesome at what he does. I've never been in..."

Steve is awesome at what he does. I've never been in a dealership where only have to deal with one person who does both the sales side and financing side, the one stop attitude is what made my experience wonderful and I definitely would recommend my friends, co-workers family to stop by and see Steve Roseberry!

Steve Roseberry

eruehl
6/28/2013

"Sonny and Brandon were beyond helpful and professional. ..."

Sonny and Brandon were beyond helpful and professional. They listened to my wants and needs and were not typical "car salesman" i will definitely recommend them and Lawrenceburg Chevrolet to anyone who will listen. It was a pleasure working with them. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Robert Sonnycalf and Brnadon Messmore

Gus Pelsor
6/25/2012

"Charles was very knowledgeable about the Chevy Cruze, and..."

Charles was very knowledgeable about the Chevy Cruze, and was very helpful in making our choice of the type of Cruze that suited our wants and needs. We were, also, able to get the exterior and interior color choices we preferred (thanks to the large inventory of Cruzes available at Lawrenceburg Chevrolet).

Charles Mills

MalibuDean
2/25/2012

"My purchase experience with salesperson Rick Probst was..."

My purchase experience with salesperson Rick Probst was very plesant. He clearly went beyond expectations to make my experience as satisfying as possible. My model, option and color requirements were confining and incentive expirations precluded ordering from the factory. Rick was able to find a vehicle meeting my requirements at another dealership, arrange to get it and have it ready for delivery in a short time window before prerequisite incentives expired. I would recommend Lawrenceburg Chevrolet and Rick Probst to anyone wishing to purchase a Chevrolet.

Pick Probst, Rick Probst

Kelli04
12/07/2011

"I saw a Chevy Traverse online that I was interested in so..."

I saw a Chevy Traverse online that I was interested in so my husband and I decided to swing in and take a closer look at the dealership. Rick Probst made the entire process easier than expected. I never dreamed I would leave with my brand new 2011 Traverse that night by getting them to work with us on getting to a price range we wanted our payments to fall into. Rick went in and worked with John and they worked together to get us where we needed to be. I was thrilled!

Rick Probst and John Miller, Rick Probst

MKGrote
10/19/2011

"I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially..."

I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially the salesman that worked with me. He took all the time it needed to get the car I wanted, which was not on their lot, at a price that I needed to be at. I got everything I wanted and at the right price. He, Rick Probst, is the easiest salesman to work with that I have ever known. I guess that is why we have bought 5 cars from him now.

Rick Probst