Kendall Chevrolet Cadillac

Kendall Chevrolet Cadillac
Kendall Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Power Chevrolet

Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

"Astronomical costs along with poor service - NOT RECOMMENDED"

SUMMARY: Kendall of Eugene sold my automotive service provider a part (transmission) with a warranty (3yr/100,000 miles) that ended up failing after 1 year/20,000 miles, then did not back the warranty, quoted me repair costs for other issues that were 2/3rds higher than my service provider would charge me, did not return my calls or emails, then finally after multiple communication attempts Kendall responded but would not provide service or help (details below). They tried to put the blame on my automotive service provider. I have had a 15 year business relationship with my service provider - he has never overcharged me, he has always been honest and he even ended up fixing this issue out of his own time and money because he was so embarrassed about how Kendall treated me (his customer). Who would you believe - a service provider who is honest and doesn't overcharge and has given me 15 years of honest service and always fixed my cars OR Kendall who sold a faulty part (multiple others have complained on the internet about this certain specific part since 2009 - so they knew it was faulty) - did not back their warranty - didn't return my calls/emails - wanted to charge me repair costs that were 2/3rds higher in price than other repair shops and then tried to put the blame on the small business man? You will find better service for better prices and they will be men/women of their word. Kendall Chevrolet of Eugene should NOT BE TRUSTED with your vehicles or your money. DETAILS: Kendall Chevrolet of Eugene sold a faulty part (transmission) to my local service provider. They asked me to bring the car to their facility and they would fix the part since they could not issue a new part (transmission) to my service provider. The part was under a 3 yr/100,000 mile warranty and it had only been 1 year and 20,000 miles. After traveling over an hour and leaving my car for over a week - they informed me that they were unable to fix the problem because they did not have the tools or the personnel capable of fixing the part. (Then why did you ask me to bring the car in the first place?!) Then Kendall Chevrolet proceeded to explain other issues with my car and how much it would cost to fix those additional issues. ASTRONOMICAL PRICES!!!!! I called my local service provider and his company offered to fix those same issues for 2/3rds less! My service provider went up to retrieve my car on his own time and his own money and "share" with Kendall his opinion on how they care for their customers and backed their parts; POOR SERVICE and DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PARTS EVEN WITH A WARRANTY. After countless hours via email with NO RESPONSE from Kendall, I sent Kendall a letter with all email correspondence attached and received a call from their customer complaint representative. He was very kind over the phone and said that Kendall Chevrolet would help. The customer complaint representative even spoke to upper management on my behalf. BUT in the end - they said that GM had discontinued the warranty the day before they sold the transmission to my service provider but did not notify them by the time they sold the part so Kendall was not going to back the warranty sold to me. Then they proceeded to blame my automotive service provider for faulty installation. My service provider spoke directly to them and researched their repair/parts software and claims of faulty installation. He came to the conclusion that everything he had done was correct and verified by Kendall's software and all parts and fluids were purchased through Kendall of Eugene. Then my automotive service provider fixed the issue out of his own time and money because he had been the middle-man and had purchased the transmission with warranty from Kendall; he would back it even if Kendall would not. DO NOT TRUST KENDALL CHEVROLET OF EUGENE - they overcharge and they do not back their service even with a warranty.

Donovan Baker - service; John Heller - customer complaints

"Ben was a very good and responsible salesman. He knew..."

Ben was a very good and responsible salesman. He knew his product well and was very helpful for me in arriving at the decision to purchase. Since then he has followed in helping me to me in the the technical operation of my new car. This is my second car from Kendall , and the experience has been outstanding.In my opinion, Ben is a very good addition to their staff.

Ben Van Mol

"A well-known company broke my side mirror. I came in to..."

A well-known company broke my side mirror. I came in to Kendall for a quote for their insurance co. to fix it and made an appt to do so. When I came in for my appt to have it fixed I was told they didnt have all the insurance info they needed and was forced to make another appt to come back. When I came back for that appt they told me their policy was that I would have to pay for the repair and get reimbursed by the insurance company even tho we had discussed at previous appts that the insurance would be paying them directly. When asked to speak to a supervisor I was told they didnt know where he was and was forced to leave a msg for the general mgr who also was not available. The knowledge of the staff is nonexistent. Within a conversation about getting a diagnostic test I was told it would take 3 to 4 hours and then how it takes an hour. She contradicted herself on whether abs warnings had anything to do with wheel sensors. She was clueless but spoke with authority as if she knew what she was talking about. Not helpful at all. They do not provide even adequate service. It was a waste of my time and gas since I do not live in Eugene.

David Sanchez and the girl next to him

"Why I have given this rating is because I found the one..."

Why I have given this rating is because I found the one person who I have learned to trust to help me find the right car for my wife and I, he has spent considerable time putting up with two undecided old people who just need some help and direction, Ben Van Mol has been great and is well worth the hour drive to get to Eugene, we will buy a new car from him and no one else when we are ready.

Ben Van Mol

"The experience with Reggie was like no other, it was..."

The experience with Reggie was like no other, it was awesome. First time we went to a car lot that we didn't walk out off. He was very knowledgeable, nice, not in your face or pressuring. We would definitely come back. The experience was the best we have seen in three years of looking into buying a vehicle. Thanks!!

Reggie Evans

"First of all, the Kendall website was excellent. ..."

First of all, the Kendall website was excellent. Kendall's selection of vehicles was much larger than any other dealership we researched and the prices were great. We were able to search the inventory with ease and compile a list of potential vehicles before heading to Kendall. Once we arrived at Kendall, we were greeted by Ben, what a great asset to Kendall. He was friendly, informative and knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. We were undecided on which type of vehicle we wanted (SUV, van, cross-over)and Ben was able to help us compare them. He was able to give us the pros and cons of each vehicle we looked at. Ben put us at ease, we did not feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle that wasn't right for us. We really felt like he had our best interest in mind. Thanks to Kendall's website and Ben's skills we were able to drive away that day in our 2008 Honda Odyssey. One week later we still feel like we made the right decision for our family. We would recommend Kendall highly and especially our sales consultant Ben Van Mol.

Ben Van Mol

"We had an excellent experince dealing with the staff..."

We had an excellent experince dealing with the staff especially our sales rep Anthony Fuller, i would highly recommend this dealership for any new car purchase. We were able to negotiate not only a fair trade in but the negotiations for the price of the car were more than fair. thank you, jim & sandy kachel.

Anthony Fuller

"We knew what type of car we were looking for and what you..."

We knew what type of car we were looking for and what you had ahead of time from website. We were approached by Sean and shown what we were looking for, and detailed information was given on each vehicle we looked at. We took it for a test drive with him and worked out a deal with our trade in that we were very satisfied with. Sean was an excellent person to work with, not pushy, knowledgeable and if he didn't know something he got us an answer. I would highly recommend you promote him as soon as possible as he is an assest to your company. Larry & Sue Miller

Sean McMahan & Reggie (?)

"I purchased my 2007 Tahoe new from Kendall. The sales..."

I purchased my 2007 Tahoe new from Kendall. The sales experience was ok. Where Kendall really shines is in the service department. In the five years of dealing with Donovan Baker and twice with John Keller, they are very consumer oriented, wanting every customer to be satisfied with their work. I cannot say enough about how well I have been treated by Donovan and John. They are in class by themselves for outstanding service.

Donovan Baker and John Keller

"My service advisor, Don Baker, has always provided me..."

My service advisor, Don Baker, has always provided me with the very best service over the many years I have been associated with Kendall. Donavan always follows through on service issues to keep me informed of whats needed to keep my vehicles operating efficiently.

Donavan Baker