Kendall Ford of Wasilla

Kendall Ford of Wasilla Info

Sam#1
9/01/2016

"Unhappy with service"

I took my car in to have an oil change and said I was waiting. About an hour and a half goes by and I see the mechanic come in with my keys so I know my car is done. About 10 minutes later I get up and look outside and there it sits. I sit down and about 5 minutes later I get a phone call from Kendell Ford letting me know that my car was ready and I could come and get it. When I told him I had been waiting the entire time there he said oh I will be right out. Another 5 minutes before I can get my keys and leave. My time is just as valuable as Kendall Ford but they don't seem to think so. My idea of a day off from my employer is not sitting at Kendell Ford and not get my things done.

Don't know

Fr8r
2/23/2016

"Great service."

I had a minor plastic part break on an exterior step. It caused the step to malfunction. I was partly expecting a denied warranty claim, but, to my relief, the service dept took my appointment, ordered parts and had it fixed in less than an hour. They even made a follow up call. Completely satisfied with the service.

Mark

Brandi B
12/07/2015

"2015 F-150"

Just picked up a new truck from Kendall! Everyone was very friendly, our salesman Peter went over the vehicles available for what we wanted. A few test drives later & we found the truck we wanted. The financing process went very quickly with Ryan. We showed up later in the day but they took the time so I could take the truck that night & return the next day to finalize the paperwork. Both passenger doors had a slight hinge issue, the doors needed to readjusted. Kendall made sure to take good care of us & we had the doors fixed within an hour from CHAZ. Would highly recommend Kendall for anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Peter Rowe, Ryan Benson

garry
10/28/2015

"If you do a job do it right"

Bought 2 tires for two different trucks, when I ordered them was connected to service advisor to see if they could mount and balance, was told I needed an appointment and that the first was a week away. When my wife picked up the tires Kevin in service said they could mount them. One of the tires was the wrong size (could be my fault or theirs, not my complaint things happen). A new tire was gotten and they installed the tires, they did not charge for the work, but when my wife got home (70 Miles from dealership) I saw their work. One tire was directional, just like the one that it replaced and is installed in the other direction., the other tire was installed properly but neither set was balanced. One tire had all the weights removed (because they were rim clips and had to be removed to install the tire, the other one still had all the old stick on weights. Now I need to spend my Saturday finding someone to fix their bad, although free, work.

Kevin

October 29, 2015

Hi Garry – We wanted to take the time to thank you for your review and apologize that you did not have a great experience at our service department. We truly value our customers and want to make sure everyone has a great experience without exception. We’d like the opportunity to make this right. Could you please call our General Manager, Tony Vaillancourt, directly at 907-376-5656? He is awaiting your call. We look forward to resolving this issue and serving you better in the future. Thank you so much – The Kendall Ford of Wasilla Team

mudding.ak
7/12/2015

"customer service "

I called in today to have my engine replaced and spoke to a woman named Barb, all I wanted to know was when they could fit me in and roughly how much an hour it would be since my insurance won't cover it. I know I need it done and I have the money right now to do it. I wanted to get it done within the next two to three weeks since I'm having a bunch of my buddies come up from the lower 48 and need it done by the time they get here. I was put on hold and all I heard was her screaming at her fellow employees or customers I'm not sure which and calling me stupid for calling and asking a question. When she spoke to me she sounded very rushed and confused, it didn't seem like she cared at all about me, her co-workers, my vehicle or her job. I am so turned off and disgusted by her actions I will not me coming in to get my engine replaced at Kendal.

Barb

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback both positive and negative. Our goal is to offer unrivaled service to our guests whether it is in person or on the phone. Unfortunately this time, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our General Manager, Grant Olson, has been notified of your situation. He would like to talk to you directly and help find a resolution. Please call us at 907-376-5656 or stop by the dealership at your earliest convenience to speak with Grant. Again, our apologies and we hope to hear from you soon.

Harley
4/08/2015

"Coupon scam or very poor business tactics"

Went in for an oil change, alignment check and rotation. The service customer service gentleman was kind at first, but complained about the coupon being a mis-print. Said they would honor it. I asked for an update if anything is going to cost more than $10 higher than the coupon. They didn't. The cost was double the coupon. And, they didn't rotate the tires. I asked if they were happy with how they handled the situation, knowing I was not happy with the service. They said, they feel fine. Lost my business, as well as my company vehicles service. Sad, I have to go down the street to a chain store to get better service and care.

April 27, 2015

We are very sorry that your experience here at Kendall Ford of Wasilla was not exceptional and want to thank you for your review. At Kendall, our customers are our family and we want them to have an excellent experience. We apologize that your coupon was not honored, we certainly do not want you to feel misled when it comes to the cost of your service. The General Manager, Grant Olson, would like to take this opportunity to discuss your experience and find a resolution. Please call Grant at 907-352-5623 or stop by the dealership at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your situation further. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

transat16
3/24/2015

"Awesome"

Took my truck in to get some work done, and they did an excellent job..however when I went to take it home it reeked of cigarettes. As a non-smoker with allergies, I was not happy. The service representatives worked with me and scheduled a cleaning of my vehicle the next day, and I was not expecting such fantastic results. I even ran errands i didn't know I needed to, just to show off my shiny truck! Thank You Kendall Ford!

Ken Krueger

widowmaker23
1/21/2015

"Kendall Ford of Wasilla Car Salesman"

My wife and I ordered a 2015 Mustang GT from Kendall Ford of Wasilla. The entire experience was easy and stressless. Bill Lingle the Sales Consultant helped us from start to finish. We was very knowledgable and was a pleasure to work with. We have purchased over 10 vehicles from dealerships in the past and we both agree that Bill Lingle was the best car sales consultant we have ever dealt with. He was very up front and honest with us throughout the entire experience. This was both of our first time ordering a car to be delivered to us. Bill kept us in the loop every step of the way, we did not have to contact him one because he emailed us weekly and sometimes twice a week, even if there was no change in the status. Our experience with Kendall Ford of Wasilla was a pleasure from start to finish. We really appreciate there entire staff. We will be recommending the dealership to everyone and not just the dealership but to work directly with Bill Lingle.

Bill Lingle

Skytrash
4/12/2014

"Excellent experience"

I initially looked at some of the vehicles that Kendall had available online and scheduled an appointment using their website. I showed up and was greeted by a floor salesman who then went and found Doc Kane for me. The entire experience was great, Doc is knowledgable about their products. I walked out after the first day without a vehicle because I wanted to shop other vehicle makes but it didn't take long for me to go back to Kendall and see Doc again. It wasn't just the quality of the vehicle for its segment (Ford Edge/Crossover), it was the experience dealing with Doc and the rest of the team at Kendall. I'd highly recommend them to anyone and fully expect them to have my business in the future!

Dave "Doc" Kane

mlynnhonest
1/28/2014

"I found the Fusion I wanted listed online at the Kendall..."

I found the Fusion I wanted listed online at the Kendall in Anchorage. When I went to the dealership and looked at the car, I was told that it was miss-priced online and they were unable to uphold the price that it was listed for. I left without the car. I was later contacted by the internet customer service department to follow up on my experience. I told her what happened and she worked with the dealership in Wasilla who now had the car and got it for me at the price it was originally listed at. I was amazed at how concerned they were and how helpful. It was totally worth the drive to Wasilla to work with Michael Schneider and now I have a car I LOVE. When I had gotten my car home I found that the rear defrost didn't work. I took it to Cal Worthington who told me that it was not something that was covered under my warranty because it was "removed." I emailed Michael and told him what was wrong and the next day he called and had already talked to the service department and had it set up for me to get it fixed. I will always tell people to drive to Wasilla and work with Michael. He was my hero when I was sure I wouldn't get the car I wanted and even more so when he made it possible for my window to be replaced because the defrost wires had been damaged. Thank you!!!

Michael Schneider