Kendall Ford of Wasilla

Wasilla, Alaska 99654
Kendall Ford of Wasilla Info

Harley
4/08/2015

"Coupon scam or very poor business tactics"

Went in for an oil change, alignment check and rotation. The service customer service gentleman was kind at first, but complained about the coupon being a mis-print. Said they would honor it. I asked for an update if anything is going to cost more than $10 higher than the coupon. They didn't. The cost was double the coupon. And, they didn't rotate the tires. I asked if they were happy with how they handled the situation, knowing I was not happy with the service. They said, they feel fine. Lost my business, as well as my company vehicles service. Sad, I have to go down the street to a chain store to get better service and care.

Kendall Ford of Wasilla responded to this review

April 27, 2015

We are very sorry that your experience here at Kendall Ford of Wasilla was not exceptional and want to thank you for your review. At Kendall, our customers are our family and we want them to have an excellent experience. We apologize that your coupon was not honored, we certainly do not want you to feel misled when it comes to the cost of your service. The General Manager, Grant Olson, would like to take this opportunity to discuss your experience and find a resolution. Please call Grant at 907-352-5623 or stop by the dealership at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your situation further. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

transat16
3/24/2015

"Awesome"

Took my truck in to get some work done, and they did an excellent job..however when I went to take it home it reeked of cigarettes. As a non-smoker with allergies, I was not happy. The service representatives worked with me and scheduled a cleaning of my vehicle the next day, and I was not expecting such fantastic results. I even ran errands i didn't know I needed to, just to show off my shiny truck! Thank You Kendall Ford!

Ken Krueger

widowmaker23
1/21/2015

"Kendall Ford of Wasilla Car Salesman"

My wife and I ordered a 2015 Mustang GT from Kendall Ford of Wasilla. The entire experience was easy and stressless. Bill Lingle the Sales Consultant helped us from start to finish. We was very knowledgable and was a pleasure to work with. We have purchased over 10 vehicles from dealerships in the past and we both agree that Bill Lingle was the best car sales consultant we have ever dealt with. He was very up front and honest with us throughout the entire experience. This was both of our first time ordering a car to be delivered to us. Bill kept us in the loop every step of the way, we did not have to contact him one because he emailed us weekly and sometimes twice a week, even if there was no change in the status. Our experience with Kendall Ford of Wasilla was a pleasure from start to finish. We really appreciate there entire staff. We will be recommending the dealership to everyone and not just the dealership but to work directly with Bill Lingle.

Bill Lingle

Skytrash
4/12/2014

"Excellent experience"

I initially looked at some of the vehicles that Kendall had available online and scheduled an appointment using their website. I showed up and was greeted by a floor salesman who then went and found Doc Kane for me. The entire experience was great, Doc is knowledgable about their products. I walked out after the first day without a vehicle because I wanted to shop other vehicle makes but it didn't take long for me to go back to Kendall and see Doc again. It wasn't just the quality of the vehicle for its segment (Ford Edge/Crossover), it was the experience dealing with Doc and the rest of the team at Kendall. I'd highly recommend them to anyone and fully expect them to have my business in the future!

Dave "Doc" Kane

mlynnhonest
1/28/2014

"I found the Fusion I wanted listed online at the Kendall..."

I found the Fusion I wanted listed online at the Kendall in Anchorage. When I went to the dealership and looked at the car, I was told that it was miss-priced online and they were unable to uphold the price that it was listed for. I left without the car. I was later contacted by the internet customer service department to follow up on my experience. I told her what happened and she worked with the dealership in Wasilla who now had the car and got it for me at the price it was originally listed at. I was amazed at how concerned they were and how helpful. It was totally worth the drive to Wasilla to work with Michael Schneider and now I have a car I LOVE. When I had gotten my car home I found that the rear defrost didn't work. I took it to Cal Worthington who told me that it was not something that was covered under my warranty because it was "removed." I emailed Michael and told him what was wrong and the next day he called and had already talked to the service department and had it set up for me to get it fixed. I will always tell people to drive to Wasilla and work with Michael. He was my hero when I was sure I wouldn't get the car I wanted and even more so when he made it possible for my window to be replaced because the defrost wires had been damaged. Thank you!!!

Michael Schneider

4mice
11/19/2013

"I have purchased 4 fords, (1 used and 3 new) over the..."

I have purchased 4 fords, (1 used and 3 new) over the past three years from Kendall Ford of wasilla, Tim Grisso has been the sales rep. for each transaction and each time I have been very happy with the treatment and service I have received, no pressure, no hassle. The selection of vehicles and knowledge of the vehicles by Tim is always very good. The service I get here is far superior to any other dealership I have ever dealt with.

Tim Grisso

terryhabig
11/12/2013

"Tim overcame every objection when I came to check out a..."

Tim overcame every objection when I came to check out a 2013 Taurus Limited AWD. He followed through with his promises and made me feel like a valued customer. I would definitely buy another car from him. There were a few problems with the car and Barb treated me like I was her sister, not just another person in line to have their car fixed. Getting your car serviced is like going to the dentist.....but she helped make it a painless experience.

Tim Grisso, Barb Penyak

jenna3rose
11/10/2013

"My husband and I have gone to Tim at Kendall Ford a total..."

My husband and I have gone to Tim at Kendall Ford a total of 3 times. We are currently expecting our 4th child and purchased our last 3 vehicles every time I was pregnant. As a hormonal, picky, momma, Tim was very patient, listened to all our needs, and helped us find the perfect vehicle each time. This one we have we plan on keeping for the next 10 years. We live all the way in Anchorage and drive out to Wasilla for the exceptional customer service. We feel that the whole Kendall staff is very honest and our needs always comes first. We found a car that they just got in that hadn't gone through detail yet. The detail crew had it done so fast and we were on our way home in no time. The kids love being there and everyone is fine with our children there as well. They enjoyed the complimentary popcorn. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a vehicle to see Tim at Kendall Ford of Wasilla. You will not be dissatisfied.

Tim

jpcain
10/25/2013

"I started this process online via Ford.com. I was put in..."

I started this process online via Ford.com. I was put in touch with the internet salesman, Doc Kane. Told him I would come down to look at what they had in stock. I was met by another salesman out in the yard, but was not hounded by every salesman at the dealership. He asked if I needed any help and told him I was just looking then I would go in to see Doc. He told me he would let Doc know I was there when he went back inside and to bring out keys to one of the trucks I was looking at. Doc came out with the keys a little later, we took the truck for a ride. IWent back a few days later and Doc remembered everything we talked about and started the deal with the management before I even knew it he was almost at the price I was willing to pay. It was great dealing with someone where we didn't have to play some game to sell/buy a new vehicle. I then ended up in finance with Tina Corbin. I had bought a couple other trucks from her in the past. No pressure sales pitches from her on what I NEED to buy. So offered me the different Maint and Warrenty packages and that was it. Finished the deal and Doc and Tina came outside with me to take a picture of me and my new truck and waved me good by. Everyone I talked to in the showroom area and the guy I talked with in Parts were very nice and friendly without being pushy. I was treated like family by Doc and Tina. My next truck will come from there too.

Doc Kane - Tina Corbin

smgrant64
10/22/2013

"I had the chance to deal with Michael Schneider again at..."

I had the chance to deal with Michael Schneider again at Kendall Ford of Wasilla and it made the car buying experience much more pleasurable. He was very professional but very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions and work with my business hours and not necessarily his. I would definitely refer all of my friends and family to Kendall Ford of Wasilla and have them all ask for Michael.

Michael Schneider