Kendall Ford of Wasilla

Kendall Ford of Wasilla
Call
Kendall Ford of Wasilla Info

"Excellent experience"

I initially looked at some of the vehicles that Kendall had available online and scheduled an appointment using their website. I showed up and was greeted by a floor salesman who then went and found Doc Kane for me. The entire experience was great, Doc is knowledgable about their products. I walked out after the first day without a vehicle because I wanted to shop other vehicle makes but it didn't take long for me to go back to Kendall and see Doc again. It wasn't just the quality of the vehicle for its segment (Ford Edge/Crossover), it was the experience dealing with Doc and the rest of the team at Kendall. I'd highly recommend them to anyone and fully expect them to have my business in the future!

Dave "Doc" Kane

"I found the Fusion I wanted listed online at the Kendall..."

I found the Fusion I wanted listed online at the Kendall in Anchorage. When I went to the dealership and looked at the car, I was told that it was miss-priced online and they were unable to uphold the price that it was listed for. I left without the car. I was later contacted by the internet customer service department to follow up on my experience. I told her what happened and she worked with the dealership in Wasilla who now had the car and got it for me at the price it was originally listed at. I was amazed at how concerned they were and how helpful. It was totally worth the drive to Wasilla to work with Michael Schneider and now I have a car I LOVE. When I had gotten my car home I found that the rear defrost didn't work. I took it to Cal Worthington who told me that it was not something that was covered under my warranty because it was "removed." I emailed Michael and told him what was wrong and the next day he called and had already talked to the service department and had it set up for me to get it fixed. I will always tell people to drive to Wasilla and work with Michael. He was my hero when I was sure I wouldn't get the car I wanted and even more so when he made it possible for my window to be replaced because the defrost wires had been damaged. Thank you!!!

Michael Schneider

"I have purchased 4 fords, (1 used and 3 new) over the..."

I have purchased 4 fords, (1 used and 3 new) over the past three years from Kendall Ford of wasilla, Tim Grisso has been the sales rep. for each transaction and each time I have been very happy with the treatment and service I have received, no pressure, no hassle. The selection of vehicles and knowledge of the vehicles by Tim is always very good. The service I get here is far superior to any other dealership I have ever dealt with.

Tim Grisso

"Tim overcame every objection when I came to check out a..."

Tim overcame every objection when I came to check out a 2013 Taurus Limited AWD. He followed through with his promises and made me feel like a valued customer. I would definitely buy another car from him. There were a few problems with the car and Barb treated me like I was her sister, not just another person in line to have their car fixed. Getting your car serviced is like going to the dentist.....but she helped make it a painless experience.

Tim Grisso, Barb Penyak

"My husband and I have gone to Tim at Kendall Ford a total..."

My husband and I have gone to Tim at Kendall Ford a total of 3 times. We are currently expecting our 4th child and purchased our last 3 vehicles every time I was pregnant. As a hormonal, picky, momma, Tim was very patient, listened to all our needs, and helped us find the perfect vehicle each time. This one we have we plan on keeping for the next 10 years. We live all the way in Anchorage and drive out to Wasilla for the exceptional customer service. We feel that the whole Kendall staff is very honest and our needs always comes first. We found a car that they just got in that hadn't gone through detail yet. The detail crew had it done so fast and we were on our way home in no time. The kids love being there and everyone is fine with our children there as well. They enjoyed the complimentary popcorn. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a vehicle to see Tim at Kendall Ford of Wasilla. You will not be dissatisfied.

Tim

"I started this process online via Ford.com. I was put in..."

I started this process online via Ford.com. I was put in touch with the internet salesman, Doc Kane. Told him I would come down to look at what they had in stock. I was met by another salesman out in the yard, but was not hounded by every salesman at the dealership. He asked if I needed any help and told him I was just looking then I would go in to see Doc. He told me he would let Doc know I was there when he went back inside and to bring out keys to one of the trucks I was looking at. Doc came out with the keys a little later, we took the truck for a ride. IWent back a few days later and Doc remembered everything we talked about and started the deal with the management before I even knew it he was almost at the price I was willing to pay. It was great dealing with someone where we didn't have to play some game to sell/buy a new vehicle. I then ended up in finance with Tina Corbin. I had bought a couple other trucks from her in the past. No pressure sales pitches from her on what I NEED to buy. So offered me the different Maint and Warrenty packages and that was it. Finished the deal and Doc and Tina came outside with me to take a picture of me and my new truck and waved me good by. Everyone I talked to in the showroom area and the guy I talked with in Parts were very nice and friendly without being pushy. I was treated like family by Doc and Tina. My next truck will come from there too.

Doc Kane - Tina Corbin

"I had the chance to deal with Michael Schneider again at..."

I had the chance to deal with Michael Schneider again at Kendall Ford of Wasilla and it made the car buying experience much more pleasurable. He was very professional but very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions and work with my business hours and not necessarily his. I would definitely refer all of my friends and family to Kendall Ford of Wasilla and have them all ask for Michael.

Michael Schneider

"My experience with FORD started off a little rocky. I..."

My experience with FORD started off a little rocky. I came in late one night just to look at the new cars and get some price ideas for when I was ready to buy. The sales man who helped me was VERY pushy and tried to get me to buy a USED 2008 Ford Focus which I was not 100% sure I wanted to buy. He got his sales manager to come and try and pressure me into the deal (it was the end of the month and I know every one has goals, but really?!) Eventually me and my boyfriend just walked out of the place. I worked in Anchorage at the time so instead of going back to Kendall I ended up meeting with a gentleman at Cal Worthington FORD. He was very nice and polite and I decided that I wanted to take my business there. I needed a co-signer on my loan and my Aunt did not want to drive into Anchorage, so we went back to Kendall FORD where my Aunt had purchased her car and even got her sales man, Michael Schneider. Michael is wonderful! He is funny and informative and very patient! I ended up buying a 2012 FORD Focus SEL and I love my car! I have had a couple issues with it since I've purchased it but Brad Tidwell in the service department was always more than willing to fix the problems and in a timely manner. When I moved to Oregon I had to drive an hour to Eugene to get my car serviced and to finish fixing one of the things that went wrong while my car was in Alaska but wasn't critical to fix before shipping it. I can tell you that the service department in Wasilla is 100 time's more friendly and accommodating than the one in Eugene, Oregon. I bought my car from Michael almost two years ago to the day and he still remembers me, my Aunt and things I told him while we were waiting for my loan to process. He is STILL two years later someone I can depend on to help me get things done, and done correctly, and always follows-up! I recently called to get pricing on new snow tires since I moved back to Alaska and he followed up with me multiple times to make sure someone called me back. I am sad to hear that Brad no longer works in Wasilla! I just hope that the level of service I am used to continues in his absence.

Michael Schneider & Brad Tidwell

"There was a mistake about my appointment for my Ford..."

There was a mistake about my appointment for my Ford Escape for 09//03/13 and I had made a call to service the previous day to confirm my time and appointment and asked is my appoint for the 3rd of October when I got there Mr Krueger told me that it was for the 4th I told him I called to confirm the previous day and told me Mr Conrad we will take care of your issue and he did. CuDos to Mr Krueger. GOOD JOB

Ken Krueger

"I was delighted with my overall purchase of a new 2013..."

I was delighted with my overall purchase of a new 2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid vehicle because Car & Driver gave it an excellent rating and went on to say that it is more roomier and gets 250 HP more horse power than the Toyota Prious. Thanks Ford...!

Doc Kane