Kenny Kent Chevrolet

Bobby Whitledge

Roderick Sims, Sales Professional, Kenny Kent Chevrolet

Roderick Sims

April 08, 2017

"Key getting stuck in the ignition."

- Dje9254

Joe was extremely helpful at getting my car fixed. He kept me informed on what was going on while my vehicle was being fixed. He even made sure that I got a nice loaner to drive while my car was in the shop. It was only for the weekend so I would say they changed out the shifter in a very reasonable time. Thank you Joe.

March 09, 2017

"Won't return your call"

- Joseph Taylor

I don't know if they want to sell cars here or not, look at a car,went home to think about the deal they offered,I decided to take there offer ,but no one will return my call. Called them numerous times,but nothing,I think they are backing out on what they offered or I don't know.i live 80 miles away ,I like to know if they still want to deal with me before I drive there.

March 04, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Bobbiroehr

Joe was very helpful in getting my car fixed. He called to keep me updated on progress, and treated me with kindness and respect. I feel like I can trust this dealership with my car. My car was repaired in a timely manner. Thanks, Joe!

Kenny Kent Chevrolet, Evansville, IN, 47715