Kent County Motors

2181 S Dupont Hwy,
Dover, Delaware 19901
Kent County Motors Info
About Kent County Motors

As your local premier Dover New & Used Buick GMC dealer, we at Kent County Motors would like to welcome you! Kent County Motor Sales has been serving the Dover area with quality new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs since 1922! We are proud to also meet the needs of the surrounding areas of Camden and Smyrna. Whether you?re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Dover has you covered. Kent County Motors is the sign of a great deal!

About Kent County Motors Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 5:00 PM

KevinC

"Awesome exsperience"

From the time I walked through door till it was final was a very comfortable feeling . Thanks to Jay Lewes , Rob Nichols,JW and Matt.

Buick verano

"cruze"

Great dealership with excellent sales people! Found me exactly what I was looking for and reviewed all features of the vehicle. Love my new car!

Isaac Engle

Holly2000
8/30/2016

"Trading/Buying a Used Vehicle"

I was not happy with my current vehicle that I had and fell in love with a 2015 Yukon on the lot. Jay and Jeff worked with me to make the Yukon fit in my budget all while making sure I was satisfied with my purchase. They also went out of their way to allow me to take the vehicle home for the night so my husband who works late hours could see the vehicle (as well as have the kids ride in it for their In put- haha)! Overall- I am very pleased and had a easy, fast, helpful and accommodating experience.

Karen
8/30/2016

"Customer Care--Even after the sale!"

Approximately one year ago my family bought a used vehicle from this dealership. The saleman's name was Isaac. Over the course of the year that we have owned the car, we have contacted Isaac with questions about the car, as well as advice about service. Recently during a torrential downpour, we lost a wiper from the front windshield. We drove it to Kent County Motors and were fortunate enough to find Isaac working. He stopped what he was doing to take us to the service department and help us get the wiper replaced, and we were back on the road again within an hour. All of our future purchases will be from Kent County Motors. It doesn't matter if you purchase new or used--they still treat you right, even after the sale!

Isaac

Spence26

"Buick Lacrosse"

This is my second Buick Lacrosse with Jay Lewis at Kent County Motors, he was very helpful in coming at to my house and going over the technology in the car.

jsmit9870
8/18/2016

"great experience"

Stanford And the Guys were great to Deal with!they were very helpful and acomodating. I'm really enjoying my new to me 2010 Chevy Truck!

Stanford

BobE.2015GMC
8/17/2016

"Buying a vehicle has never been easier!"

Went to the dealership to look at a 2015 GMC Sierra. It was pulled up and ready for my test drive. The sales staff was informative and knowledgeable, not pushy. They gave me a fair price for my trade in and gave me a VERY competitive price for the vehicle. No playing around, no tricks, no hidden fees...straight forward and honest. I bought the truck on the spot. I have purchased many vehicles and I was ready for a fight. This was not the case...I walked out with a great truck at a great price and I was smiling the whole time!

Matt's Encore
8/03/2016

"Purchase 2016 Buick Encore"

Stanford Allen and Jackie Nechay were terrific to work with .On My recent purchase of a 2016 Buick Encore. I got a a great vehicle at a great price ! Matt Spong

Stanford Allen , Jackie Nechay

Missy998
7/31/2016

"Testing "

Arrived to look at cars and test drove one. I fell in love it right away. Went home to talk to husband and I am coming back with him. I am very excited to get a new car. Jeff Harvey was very pleasant to work with

MIni Countyman
7/31/2016

"Great car Buying experience! "

Working with my Salesman Stanford. Found just the right car for my needs so happy with my Mini Countryman. Looking forward to taking my next trip in the Mini

Stanford