Kent County Motors

2181 S Dupont Hwy,
Dover, Delaware 19901
Kent County Motors Info
About Kent County Motors

As your local premier Dover New & Used Buick GMC dealer, we at Kent County Motors would like to welcome you! Kent County Motor Sales has been serving the Dover area with quality new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs since 1922! We are proud to also meet the needs of the surrounding areas of Camden and Smyrna. Whether you?re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Dover has you covered. Kent County Motors is the sign of a great deal!

About Kent County Motors Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 5:00 PM

michelle1990
7/27/2016

"Buick regal"

I recently bought a buick regal from isaac. I am really happy with my new car and the overall experience at the dealership. I would recommend the dealer and isaac to anyone

Isaac engle

Dapecora2003
7/27/2016

"Greatest car purchase experience of my life!"

We had been driving an Acadia for the last 9 years... And loved it! Our plan was to purchase next summer a 2017. Jeff Harvey called us with a great deal so we jumped early! He was professional, thorough, efficient and very honest! We appreciate all his efforts as well as the efforts of the entire team. What a pleasure! We love the Acadia and we will definitely be back! Thank you for a great experience! Sincerely Andy and Jill Pecora

Jeff harvey

Mollie's Ride
7/25/2016

"Wonderful!"

I have been looking for a new vehicle for about 6 months. Jay Lewis listened to what I said I wanted ,i.e. light interior, some bells & whistles,& good gas mileage. He didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. I really appreciate this so much. My husband and I hate pushy salespeople. With Jay we got respect for what we were looking for in a new car. He definitely understood his customer. Many thanks for making this purchase a good experience.

ginny
7/22/2016

"Stranded"

We were on our way home to NJ from Virginia visiting our daughter in the navy driving our 2015 Chevy 3500 crew cab dully on a Saturday, when the check engine light came on and the seed restriction kicked in, we had 35 miles till the speed went down to 55. We stopped at another dealer and they said don't worry about it. So we drove some more saw Kent County Motors and pulled in, it was about 4:00 pm on a Saturday. Robby hooked the truck up to the scanner and found we had lost an exhaust sensor. The parts supply houses were closes. He found a truck on his lot that had the part we needed, fixed our truck and sent us on our way. Had he not went the extra steps to find the sensor we would have been stuck till Monday, that's 2 extra days in a hotel and at least 1 missed day of work for me and my husband. I can NOT thank the crew at Kent County Motors enough. Living in New Jersey I would STILL conceder going down there to purchase a new vehicle.

Tony Hall and Robby Nichold

RCD62604
7/01/2016

"Great Experience."

I just bought a 2013 GMC Sierra Crew Cab and had a great experience dealing with Jeff Harvey. Everything went very smooth and he was easy to work with. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and friendly.

Jeff Harvey

Jonbon
6/30/2016

"Satisfied Customer "

I came into the dealership to look at a few vehicles that I was interested in and enjoyed my time there. I have decided to wait on purchasing at this time but the dealership is very nice and my sales rep was also very good. I would recommend this dealership.

Jeff Harvery

dirtlaw
6/30/2016

"Fabulous service and customer know-how"

The people who work there make the experience first class. The service is second to none, The dealership itself is spotless and easy to get to and from virtually all surrounding states.

Beaumont
6/29/2016

"Great experience"

My lease was running out I came into Kent County motors and made it so easy for me to get another vehicle I dealt with Jay Lewis and the manager Jay Whitby

D4nno
6/28/2016

"Years of Service"

We have bought 4 cars at Kent County Motors. Jay Lewis has been a great help with us getting the right car for our needs. We hope to continue buying cars from Kent County Motors. B Smith Milford, DE

Karen
6/27/2016

"Even helped me with service"

Last July we bought a used Chevy Cruze from Kent County Motors. Isaac was our sales rep. When we experienced a trouble light on our vehicle several months later, I called Isaac for help and within two hours he had us scheduled with the service department to not only find the cause of the service engine light, but to also get the oil changed and tires rotated! He researched and found that our problem was covered under warranty. Everyone was polite and professional not only when we bought our car, but also when we experienced a minor problem with it.

Isaac Engle