Keyes Chevrolet

Chevrolet of Montebello

Adriana
9/23/2016

"Bought used corvette"

I was looking for a used corvette and Rene from sales was the guy for me. He answered all my questions and did whatever he could to make sure I got the deal I wanted. Make sure you go see him.

Rene

Huidor21
9/20/2016

"customer service galore "

I was going back and forth with many different dealerships until I made Keyes Chevy my last stop. Ty was very accommodating and polite. His product knowledge was comforting and he made my overall expletive 5 stars. Thanks Ty and Keyes Chevy 😊

Ty

Michfork
9/19/2016

"Outstanding customer serivce"

The sales associate Sabrina was so sweet and very helpful. She has a super understanding and knowledge about the cars. I knew I was in good hands. She made me feel as though she was on my team. And the prices were very decent. I highly recommend Keyes Dealership you will be treated like family

Sabrina

nima maghboli
9/18/2016

"Purchased new Chevy"

Talk about customer service Tony at Keyes Chevy in Van Nuys is AMAZING!!! His expertise on products as well as his thorough knowledge current options was spectacular. He truly amazed me with his attention to detail and professionalism. recently purchased a Chevy and Tony was there every step of the way to make sure that we have a pleasant and unforgettable experience. his charisma and sense of humor was unmatched and unrivaled I truly appreciate the time you spent with us and I have recommended him to many of my friends and my family. Thank you again Tony and the Keyes Chevy team!

Tony

sophiamean818
9/18/2016

"5 STAR EXPERIENCE!"

I left Keyes Chevrolet very happy with my purchase. Andrew Kinsey was the first salesperson to greet us and answered all of our questions regarding the camaro ss. The fresh cookies also made our wait for finance fairly easy! Definitely coming back to Andrew for our next purchase.

James sales manager

cmoney86
9/15/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Went over to Keyes Chevy. Not sure of what i really wanted. Was assisted by Joshua Aylia. He was very knowledgeable about the cars. Made the entire experience so seamless and wonderful that I ended up leaving with a brand new car at a great price. Really glad he was there to help me. Excellent customer service and was not pushy. He didnt seem rush like he was just trying to push a car on me. He took his time and made me feel comfortable. Definitely recommend Keyes Chevy on Van Nuys. Go see Josh if you want a car!

Joshua Aylia

winchipper
5/18/2016

"Quick and clean "

The service department got me in and out of service for an oil change in 45 minutes> The best part my car was washed and sparkling clean. Great service !

Frank

Andria R
4/13/2016

"Happy Customer!"

This was my first visit to Keyes Chevrolet and I'm impressed with the service I received from Randy Duckett. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back and recommend this place to everyone. Thank you Randy for your great service!

Randy Duckett

Susan183
2/04/2016

"Unethical "

Very very disappointed in this dealership. I took my car in yesterday morning at 7am to have a check engine light read. I was told I need to replace timing chain and it could be done that day and "I was looking at $1,100." I thought my regular mechanic would probably be @$700 so I decided to go ahead since I was already there and I would have to pay $145 for diagnosis at the dealership anyway if I left. At 4pm I was told it looks like my car wouldn't be done that day. I informed the staff I needed my car to get out of town. Staff didn't get it. I specifically asked if it could be done that day. They said hey we will get you a rental. Fine. I needed to leave town that night but I just have to get a hotel room and leave tomorrow. Got to enterprise to get car @5:45pm. I had to pay for insurance at $18 and a $300 deposit which the deposit will be returned after 3 days. So I have shelled out $318 and $88 for a room. Today I get to dealership at 1pm. Car wasn't finished. They wanted to show me oil buildup from a bad oil change which I disclosed to them when I brought it in. That is what started the engine light coming on. Told staff to just finish the job. Finally at 5pm my car is done. I was handed a bill for $1,600. I said the estimate was $1,100. Staff said no it's $1,600. By this time I had got real tired and just paid. All in all this ordeal cost me @$2,000 and two days. These people aren't ethical. Very very disappointed.

Service team

Angel
12/22/2015

"Great people Great Place Thank you "

I was treated with respect from the moment I walked in and the negotiations was quick and simple. I had done some homework which they used and respected. The service has been over the top good and the facility is the best I have seen at any Chevy store ever! Thank you Keyes Chevy

Rick, Gregg