Keyes Chevrolet

Simi Valley Chevrolet

winchipper
5/18/2016

"Quick and clean "

The service department got me in and out of service for an oil change in 45 minutes> The best part my car was washed and sparkling clean. Great service !

Frank

Andria R
4/13/2016

"Happy Customer!"

This was my first visit to Keyes Chevrolet and I'm impressed with the service I received from Randy Duckett. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back and recommend this place to everyone. Thank you Randy for your great service!

Randy Duckett

Susan183
2/04/2016

"Unethical "

Very very disappointed in this dealership. I took my car in yesterday morning at 7am to have a check engine light read. I was told I need to replace timing chain and it could be done that day and "I was looking at $1,100." I thought my regular mechanic would probably be @$700 so I decided to go ahead since I was already there and I would have to pay $145 for diagnosis at the dealership anyway if I left. At 4pm I was told it looks like my car wouldn't be done that day. I informed the staff I needed my car to get out of town. Staff didn't get it. I specifically asked if it could be done that day. They said hey we will get you a rental. Fine. I needed to leave town that night but I just have to get a hotel room and leave tomorrow. Got to enterprise to get car @5:45pm. I had to pay for insurance at $18 and a $300 deposit which the deposit will be returned after 3 days. So I have shelled out $318 and $88 for a room. Today I get to dealership at 1pm. Car wasn't finished. They wanted to show me oil buildup from a bad oil change which I disclosed to them when I brought it in. That is what started the engine light coming on. Told staff to just finish the job. Finally at 5pm my car is done. I was handed a bill for $1,600. I said the estimate was $1,100. Staff said no it's $1,600. By this time I had got real tired and just paid. All in all this ordeal cost me @$2,000 and two days. These people aren't ethical. Very very disappointed.

Service team

Angel
12/22/2015

"Great people Great Place Thank you "

I was treated with respect from the moment I walked in and the negotiations was quick and simple. I had done some homework which they used and respected. The service has been over the top good and the facility is the best I have seen at any Chevy store ever! Thank you Keyes Chevy

Rick, Gregg

2016voltbuyer
12/10/2015

"Sales person (Ben) ignores multiple requests for call back"

I was interested in Chevy Volt, I called sales spoke to "Ben", he told me he would check on price with his sales manager and call me back the next morning, he never did... So I called him again, asked him to PLEASE check on the deal for me, he promised me he would, and get back to me regardless before 1:30pm, it's now 2 days later, he never called me, that's just wrong for sales person to ignore potential client, no excuse. Anyway, we ended up buy new 2016 Volt at Connell Chevrolet in Costa Mesa, Tim Connell is the best, complete opposite experience when compared to Keyes Chevrolet.

Ben

Gonzo
8/09/2015

"Purchase new Chevy Cruze LTZ Limited "

Good experience dealing with Andrew B. I went to several Chevy dealers in So Cal all were BS me, Andrew kept it as real as possible. Would definitely recommend Andrew to friends & family. Will be taking my father soon to buy his own Cruze.

Andrew Badcock

jesterisrael
10/17/2014

"Go somewhere else"

Have had a really terrible experience with them so far. I went in looking to lease a Chevy Volt. The salesman, who seemed to be more interested in talking about Game of Thrones than listening to my questions and concerns, pushed a slightly used model that they had been ferrying around customers in. My concern, which I asked the salesman, was that the car would still be eligible for the $1500 California rebate, and he not only assured me that it was, but gave me the appropriate materials for the application. Of course, the car was not approved and I did not receive the rebate. I had to call and email the salesman 3 times before I received any reply, and it took another 2 weeks to get them to give me any concrete answers. Long story short, they are taking no responsibility for the matter, to the point where the GM initially promised to offer me buy-back information and now is refusing to do so. Whether they're lying about the situation or just oblivious to how the rebate system works, I won't do business with these people again. I'll even travel further in order to get my car serviced. This is the first American car I've owned or leased in a while and you can really see the difference in service compared to VW/Acura, etc.

Michael Helo

RobertGarcia
2/25/2014

"BUYER BEWARE: I picked up my car, paid $800. after..."

BUYER BEWARE: I picked up my car, paid $800. after repair, made one stop afterward, & went home. When I wanted to go out again, my car would not start. It was doing the same thing as when I had it towed in, & supposedly had beeb fixed. I opened the hood & saw that my air filter housing had been taken apart, but never put back together. I felt ripped off, since, I was now without transportation, my car was inoperable, & because my engine was in worse condition, than when I had taken it into the expensive Keyes Chevrolet Service Department. What I received was blatantly careless, shoddy work. I've used independent mechanics in the past, who are much cheaper, & put the things they take apart, back together again. I went online to get the phone number of Keyes Chevrolet, although it was 15 minutes past closing time. SInce there was no answer, on the phone, I responded to the pop up service representative online, & told her what had happened. She told me how sorry she was, & assured me that someone from the service department would be contacting me, as soon as possible, on the next business day. No one called me at all. It was after 6 pm when I got home from work & could make calls. The service department knew nothing about the situation I was going through. There had been NO communication between the online representative & the service department. I found those annoying pop up window princesses to be pretty much useless, other than, sitting around being paid to reiterate what the service hours are. When I finally spoke to Pete, my service advisor, & told him about my car & the shoddy service I received , he suggested I have the car towed back to Keyes Chevrolet, at my expense, so they can take another look at it $$$.$$. He made it sound like I have all the time & money in the world to, once again, go in late for work, arrange alternative transportation, & pay for another tow truck. I had already done this once, & it is not very convenient for me to keep on missing work, simply because there is no communication between Chevrolet's service advisors & their shoddy mechanics, or their useless online pop up window princesses. I had to get furious before he even offered for Chevrolet to cover the cost of return towing. There was no mention of the $800. I had already paid for them to fix my car, which still is not fixed, or how that amount would apply to Chevrolet actually getting the job done. All I got was: "Sorry", "Everybody makes mistakes.", & "We'll have to take another look at it."

Pete Garcia, Online Pop Up Help

les5737
1/28/2014

"I had the best experience ever at Keyes Chevrolet. My..."

I had the best experience ever at Keyes Chevrolet. My sales person was Julio Soto and he was knowledgeable, friendly, fun, fast and kind. I recommend buying your next car from Julio.

Julio Soto

krinsky2
12/06/2013

"In the past experiences I have had, buying a car new or..."

In the past experiences I have had, buying a car new or used has been a stressful experience. I can honestly say my entire experience, from start to finish at Keyes Chevrolet was beyond easy, pleasant and straight forward. All of my questions were answered and I felt really comfortable through out the full process. Everyone was really warm and friendly, even the staff that I was working directly with would walk by and smile or offer me water and ask if I was being helped etc. I would recommend Keyes Chevrolet to any one of my friends or family and look forward to driving my (new) used car around town!

Wiley, Evan, Rosa and the rest of the staff