Keyes Lexus

5905 Van Nuys Blvd,
Van Nuys, California 91401
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery
jmcm_calif
8/09/2016

"A genuine employee who was an absolute pleasure to deal with"

This is the first time I have ever written a review for a sales person at a dealership, because I was so happy with the service I received from Mayra (I think they spelled her name wrong on here as Myra?) - that I wanted to share the experience with others. As a rule, I hate dealing with car dealerships. Salesmen who are liars, sharks and dishonest people who are just trying to get the most money out of you that they can for the deal. What I got with Mayra was a breath of fresh air. A truly genuine, sincere and kind person who was as helpful as could be, was NEVER PUSHY and from start to finish made the entire process so smooth. Mayra is the sales person that all of the other snakes should take a lesson from. She will have my business for years to come and I will be recommending her to anyone who asks.

A Team
7/17/2016

"One of the best. Super easy in the internet."

Getting a car can be a real pain. I worked with internet guy Khristophe. I did the whole deal through text. Awesome. Super easy and responsive. I still text him with questions about little things on how the car works. He said I can give out his cell number for referrals, but I think that is too much.

dd112533
5/31/2016

"Changed Deal.."

I made a deal with Natasha and she did a double deal when we already agreed on a deal.. Not ever honest and very disappointed..

Dee21
4/05/2016

"Worst customer service ever!"

I would never recommend this dealer to anyone. The customer service is horrible I was lied too and the people here were not very honest. They will tell you anything you want to hear just to make a sell. If you want to be treated well I would recommend the Glendale Lexus Dealer.

Linda Barrera

Rrgirgis
3/16/2016

"Outstanding sales experience!"

Shaw from Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys is Top notch! From the moment I inquired online about a vehicle, through the negotiation, to the paperwork and final delivery he made my experience exceptional! Shaw answered all of my questions and addressed all of my needs with the utmost respect and professionalism. He was honest throughout the entire process and delivered on everything he stated. Shaw is a true asset to Keyes Lexus Van Nuys and in my opinion represents what a car buying experince should be! Keyes lexus van nuys is an excellent dealership and all of the staff there greeted me with a warm smile and were all very helpful and attentive. Dont hesitate to go to keyes lexus and make sure you ask for SHAW!

raflease
2/29/2016

"Be careful to get things in writing with them..."

I leased my first Lexus ES350 Jan of 2013 from Keys. It was a 2 year lease, and together with it I bought a "Protection Plan" that I was told would cover up to $7,500 worth of wear and damage. I rarely drive so my car was in pristine condition and with only 3,000 miles, however, it had a crack on the windshield (which was covered by the protection). In December of 2015, a month or so before my lease was up, I went in Keys Lexus to discuss getting me on a new lease and out of the old one. After a lot of back and forth, we agreed on a price, and I was told that "they would take care of the old lease and all I had to do was to cancel any automatic payments". I handed them the old keys - they handed me the new keys, and I was on my way. At that time, I only gave them one set of keys because I couldn't find the second one - I was told that they'll take care of it and I had nothing to worry about... that I should just enjoy my new car. Fast forward to two weeks ago, mid-February, I receive a bill for $1,500 claiming excessive wear and use of my old lease from Lexus Financial. I was surprised to receive any type of bill, since I was told that it was taken care of, so I called Keys. I was told that the manager was not in (it was the weekend) and that I should call Lexus Financial and see what it was because I shouldn't have to pay for anything since I had the protection. I was obviously frustrated, but assumed that it was just the windshield so I called them to clear it out and move on. Apparently they didn't know I had the protection plan - they said that they'll remove that charge but that I still owe about $500 because I have to pay for "sales tax for the windshield" and for a "missing key". I immediately called Keys Lexus and asked them to sort it out because I shouldn't have to pay anything as we discussed - I was told that the person who sold me the car was no longer working there and that the lease agreement was between me and Lexus Financial so there was nothing they could do. I spoke with Karim who was the manager of the old salesperson and he told me that "keys are the customer's responsibility" which of course makes sense.. but when you are told that a Lexus dealership will take care of your old Lexus lease and they get you in your new Lexus lease then you expect that they'll honor that and won't claim that it's not their problem after they get your business. I had to chase Karim down and call over and over again, after he kept claiming that he would call me the next day and didn't 3 times in a row. At the end, he said that it was my responsibility and there was nothing they would do to honor what was told to me by their salesperson when I closed the deal. I feel taken, slightly disrespected, and above all disappointed at how some businesses treat loyal customers - both leases were from Keys... imagine what they'd do to new customers.

cigaro99
2/01/2016

"You had me at Hello"

10 STARS******* Bought my 3rd GX last week and I LOVE IT!!!!! I am beyond happy with the customer service and the deal. Linda Barrera was superb! I had to wait a while since the car was out of stock for over a month. She was patient with my calls, informative, found the car I wanted and made sure everything went smooth with my purchase and trade in. I also dealt with managers Kalei and Robert who were both very professional and friendly, made sure I was happy with my purchase. Prior to this purchase I was a frequent visitor at Lexus Van Nuys for service and must say the service manager Alan is the best!!! He is very helpful, professional and solves issues with class and proper manner. Thank you Devoted Lexus Customer

Leeza
1/26/2016

"Biggest scam ever"

The biggest scam I ever experience in auto leasing. Joey Yerkanyan and Sam Najarian ripped me off and never deliver services that were originally promised to me.

Amir S.
1/09/2016

"Horrible Customer Service "

Horrible customer service. Their sales force is not competent enough to know their product. They finalized a deal with us and changed their mind at the end of transaction because they didn't have the car. They penalized us because they didn't know how to do their job.

Mark C.
12/10/2015

"Awesome Experience!!!!!!!!!!!"

The staff at Keyes Lexus are AWESOME!!!!!!!!...Why you might ask? Well, this is the second car purchased from Keyes Lexus...(see my post on 12/22/2013)...so since our first experience was so great...it just made sense that we come back to Keyes. Linda Barrera was exceptional!!!!!!!!!!! If you want a no hassle...no pressure....no stress car buying experience...see her. Listen....car buying can be a pain. Test driving....paperwork....time at the dealership....but Linda has such an awesome attitude....she really made the experience enjoyable. Thanks Linda for everything...See you in 14-months when my other car's lease is up!

Reviews of Sam Santoso