Keyes Lexus

Pre-Owned Sales Associate
Michael Oetzell , Service Advisor , Keyes Lexus

Michael Oetzell

September 22, 2017

"Quick and I wasn't pressured. "

- D.Art25

Thank you Danny and Stephanie! Danny was very helpful, he did not rush me nor pressured me- I really appreciated that. He was friendly and his communication prior to my visit was not over bearing. He listened to my wants and tailored to that.

Stephanie Moretta-Hidalgo
Dany Banayan

September 21, 2017

"I had a good experience"

- poppaB

I am happy with my experience with Bill and the dealership only a minor complaint in that I expected service to be completed earlier when I got the word that it was ready I was in a rush to get there by 6. I consider this a minor issue but please communicate better.

Bill Horvat

September 19, 2017

"Great people to work with"

- Oscarmayer00

What a great experience with the sales department. I was dealing with Q in the sales department what a great person to deal with. Got the car I was wanting with his help Also thanks to Jeff in the finance department for his great help Thanks to everyone who helped on my purchase

Q Askari