Keyes Lexus

Khachatur "Chris" Torosyan

Dominique Ridler, Finance Manager, Keyes Lexus

Dominique Ridler

July 27, 2017

"Mike Nazari is professional, kind and gets the job done."

- brettkarns

Mike is an asset to Keyes Lexus and I will always go this man when dealing with my car. He's courteous of your time, he texts (big plus) and he is easy to work with.

July 26, 2017

"Best customer service "

- Mona

I just purchased a new car from this dealer, I wasn't planning for it I just brought my old car for service and I end up buying a new car. I want to say thank you so much to Artur and sorry for driving you insane I was very stressed out I wasn't planning to start on payment again every month. So I was very unsure what to do and not just that I don't want to let my old car to was very special to me. You were able to make me happy and satisfied you and Vido your manager can't remember his name, Dominique was so sweet I had nice conversation with her. Well thanks again for everything I been a customer with you guys for almost 10 years I'm so happy with car and the service forgot to mention Mike at the service department he always help me when there is something wrong with my car very patient and friendly. Thanks to all of you guys and specially to Artur.

Dominique Ridler
Other Employees : Artur Karapetyan and not sure his manager name I believe Vido not sure

July 26, 2017

"Beyond Expectations"

- D. Waite

Nice when you're treated well beyond courteous expectations. Mike Nazari realizes that just because Lexus creates a very special high-end product that it should cost a premium to service and maintain like a lot of other high end vehicles I've owned over the years. Mike always looks to minimize my expenditure on servicing and repairs to a degree often times well beyond my expectations with discounts, coupons, specials, etc.... I greatly appreciate that, and I am sure others do too.

Used 2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class