Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus

Call
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery

"AMAZING!"

I had such a great experience @ keyes lexus thanks to Fredi! I would never have imagined to walk out of keyes lexus with a brand new GS but with Fredit and James Kym (finances) help we made it happen! Couldnt be happier with my new car and the new friends we made at the dealer and i cant wait to be back to get my next car from them. Do your self a favor if you need a new lexus go and visit fredi over @ Keyes Lexus she'll def take care of you!

Fredi Hoffman

"Amazing experience!!"

Emad and Joey the sales manager worked hard and got me the best deal!! No pressure no push. If your in a market for Lexus go to Emad the sales consultant. He is the best sales guy to work with.

Emad Hawatmeh

"sales person Luis Nunez"

Amazing Service by LUIS NUNEZ. If you need to buy/lease a new car go to him and he will make sure you leave the dealership with a big smile on your face. He explains everything clearly and works out your deal in the best way possible! I am loving my new Lexus and am so pleased with services i received. Thank you Luis!

Luis Nunez

"impressed! "

Andrew was very knowledgeable and curtiouse. At the late hour at closing time, he stayed behind and made sure to take us thru step by step and explainwd the car and its technology.

"Kaalan and Yvette were awesome and knowledgeable about what "

Kaalan and Yvette really worked so hard to get me two cars at the same time. They were so lovely and fun and really understand what they were doing . They are so wonderful.

Yvette

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I've been dealing with Keyes Lexus for almost a decade now and have NEVER had an issue with the dealership or the staff. From the sales staff to the service department, I've been totally impressed with their professionalism and politeness. Most recently, I brought my 2007 RX 450h in for service...and left with a brand new one...in one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Ryan Odum knows EVERYTHING about these cars, put absolutely no pressure on me, and I was happy to give him the sale. I'm giving him (and Keyes) five stars across the board-- but if it were possible to give ten, I'd give that.

Ryan Odum, Oleg in Finance (didn't get his last name)

"Fabulous customer service, speedy paperwork, excellent price"

Shaw and Sam at Keyes Lexus are the best! We recently had a great experience with them and the dealership on our vehicle lease. Our transaction was handled very quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

Shaw Namini

"My New Lexus ES300h"

Kahlooh Musah was quick to handle my online application for pre-approved credit. Within 20 minutes after I submitted my online request, he gave me a call and had me come in that evening when it was most convenient for me. Kahooh greeted me with a big smile and was extremely helpful in choosing my new Lexus ES300h. My whole buying experience was pleasant and hassle-free. Also the processing with my paperwork with Sam Megaly was great. Sam explained my options and was thorough. Sam was professional and yet personable. I am one satisfied customer. Thank You Keys Lexus of Van Nuys Lino Sanabria

"An all around fabulous experience!"

Gary Berdnt was awesome to work with and it was an all around pleasant experience which is surprising in buying a car. I highly recommend him and this dealership

Another Asian man named Sam......fabulous

"Very satisfied"

Thank you Keyes Lexus for my new GS 350. Very satisfied with the car and the customer service. Selin the sales rep. was very friendly and knowledgeable and helped me out a lot. I recommend anyone looking to buy or lease a Lexus.

Selin Hartounstepanian