Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus

Call
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery
Alexdavis
12/26/2014

"Great customer service"

The wonderful sales department at key Lexus successful got me the vehicle with my desired criteria and monthly payment. I am very pleased and happy with my car! Thank you again!

RCB
12/24/2014

"New Car Purchase"

Bill was great, answered all my questions. When I called with a small problem he took care of it right away. I would definitely recommend him to anyone thinking of purchasing a Lexus.

Bill Podbielski

sabbahb
12/18/2014

"Easiest car-buying experience of all time!"

My husband and I purchased a 2015 RX450h from this dealership. We shopped around at several other dealerships, but Alex and the team at Keyes were the friendliest, easiest sales team we've ever worked with. The entire process was seamless. Highly recommend, and would buy from them again!

Alexander Schanz

B2juice
12/16/2014

"New Car Sales "

This facility looks like no other Lexus dealership in Southern California. Excellent display of all their models and an abundance of salesperson to assist customers. Their facility offers an assortment of sodas, water, milk, coffee, cereal, cookies, with a room set-aside for customers to sit and enjoy. A top rate facility. Ask for Jeff Palayan . . . he gives undivided attention and places your needs first !! Jeff is truly an outstanding person and salesman. He is an asset to Keyes Lexus and deserving recognition for his contributions in making Keyes Lexus #1 !!! I have been a loyal Toyota driver and I am extremely pleased with the Lexus line of automobiles; the quality of vehicles and superb customer service will no doubt bring me back to Keyes Lexus. Word of mouth advertisement is key to their success and I will do exactly that. Thank you Jeff, thank you Keyes Lexus.

RRG1554
12/16/2014

"Would Buy There Again & Again"

I bought two Lexus ES's and now bought a 2015 RX350 over the past 13 years. I could not be happier with the sales and service of each experience. Thanks to the unflappable Steve Wolpa, I gave him what I wanted and he made it possible that I received the car I favored. Emad Hawatmeh was helpful in explaining and setting up the navigation for us before we drove off the lot. He offered us to come back any time for tutoring. Service Manager Alan Bliss, and Bill Horvat have taken care of maintaining my car through the years. I am totally committed to Keyes (not only Lexus but Toyota too) for my automobile purchases and service.

Edmund Wang
12/14/2014

"Buy a lexus from here, best experience yet!"

This place is awesome, got my last 2 cars here and they always give the best price! I got both of the cars below invoice and I was in and out within 3 hours (if you've purchased cars before you'll know that's a pretty decent amount of time). When you come here ask for Gary Berndt, he's straightforward and will work with you to get you your car. He promised to give me a great price before I test drove my RX350, and right after he kept his word. Buying that RX350 was the easiest experience I've had and I bought over a handful of cars. Also I've had both BMW and Audi, and I can honestly say that a Lexus is money well spent. It's got both the luxury of an Audi and the sportiness of a BMW without the $$$ for maintenance.

jimandbigsheri
12/13/2014

"New RX 350 Purchase"

I have purchased cars many times before and by far this is the best experience I have had. Many folks dread going to a car dealer and sitting and haggling over the deal. I was treated with respect and courtesy and the sales experience was actually enjoyable. The Lexus customer service goes above and beyond what other dealerships offer. The selection of vehicles at Keyes was the first high point of our car buying experience . The second was the actual process of the deal. No hidden tricks or extra charges. When we finally got to finance (the dealership is VERY busy and there is a wait to get into finance) everything was explained fully and it went smoothly. My wife and I will most definitely be back to Keyes when we have a need for another car.

career_pat
12/12/2014

"THE WORST DEALER EVER!"

General manager Joe, Domonic and Domonique, and sales rep Jesus are the worst. I bought a 2010 used lexus hybrid that has had a series of problems since my purchase in Jun. I have only had the car for less then 6months. Do not trust this lot as there inspections are limited and everyone tranfers you around till you are pissed off!

jesus

Michael Wei
12/10/2014

"Exceptional Services"

I was helped by Kahloon and Sam and they both were the ultimate professionals. We discussed and agreed to terms of the loan over the phone and my new car was delivered right to my door. What a great way to buy cars!

natbernstein
12/08/2014

"Emad Hawatmeh"

Emad Hawatmeh was the best salesman and Keyes was great and easy to deal with. Emad was so friendly and helpful and answered all my questions and concerns.

Reviews of Joey Yerkanyan