Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus

Call
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery

"Very satisfied"

Thank you Keyes Lexus for my new GS 350. Very satisfied with the car and the customer service. Selin the sales rep. was very friendly and knowledgeable and helped me out a lot. I recommend anyone looking to buy or lease a Lexus.

Selin Hartounstepanian

"Great service"

Robert was a really big help to me. Answered all my questions and explained everything in full detail. Robert got me exactly what i was looking for i want to thank him for it! I was happy when i left the lot in my new leased car! Thanks Keyes lexus ! Special thanks to Robert !

"Not your usual car buying experience"

A surprisly pleasant experience. My salesperson, Emad was super nice and very patient and his manager, Kaalan made us a deal not to be refused.

Emad Hawatmeh

"Keyes Lexus"

Jennifer Byrd was my sales person and she was very helpful. She greeted us shortly after arriving, was very informative about the car I was interested in, showed me a few other models, and let me test drive the car I was interested in. She was not pressuring me into buying anything I didn't want and was just a nice person in general.

Jennifer Byrd

"A Car for Mom"

My family and I went to get my mom a new car at Keyes Lexus and we were very indecisive. Fredi Hoffman was an amazing help in the process of narrowing down which car we would eventually get. She was of course professional, as well as friendly, enthusiastic, and patient during the five hours it took for us to decide on the right car. I would recommend her to anyone!

Fredi Hoffman

"Definietly Recomended"

I purchased my vehicle from Keys Lexus which was an outstanding experience from this dealership. I received superior customer service from Ellie Shafiee, she showed us a car with monthly payments less than our maximum price. I am so happy and enjoy driving my New Lexus IS 250. Thank you Ellie Shafiee for all you've done.

"Delivery of 2014 LS460"

I just want to note that "Saab" did a great job for us in the process of purchasing our new car. We were sold on the particular vehicle and how it was equipped, but it needed a little more shine that chrome wheels would add. We purchased the car on Sunday, Saab did what was necessary to get the wheels chromed, and delivered it to our home in Anaheim (60 miles away) on Tuesday. He took the time to make certain we understood and felt comfortable with all the features. A total great experience!

"These guys know how to take care of their customers!"

Just a quick note to say thank you to Bill Phelps for the fantastic deal on the GX460 that I purchased and to Alan Pliss for the impeccable continued service. You both have excellent people skills and are down to earth friendly. My family and I appreciate you both!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!

"Buying a new IS250"

Overall a great experience. Professional and courteous people, nice environment large cars selection and very competitive price. Would recommend Keyes Lexus dealership to anybody interested to buy a Lexus.

Emad Hawatmeh

"purchasing a new car"

This time my car buying experience is very positive and this is because of friendly attitude of your sales people as well as an effective, speedy sales process that finalized the deal in the shortest amount of time I have ever experienced. Thanks to all of your people involved.

feri asgari