Keyes Lexus

5905 Van Nuys Blvd,
Van Nuys, California 91401
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery
cigaro99
2/01/2016

"You had me at Hello"

10 STARS******* Bought my 3rd GX last week and I LOVE IT!!!!! I am beyond happy with the customer service and the deal. Linda Barrera was superb! I had to wait a while since the car was out of stock for over a month. She was patient with my calls, informative, found the car I wanted and made sure everything went smooth with my purchase and trade in. I also dealt with managers Kalei and Robert who were both very professional and friendly, made sure I was happy with my purchase. Prior to this purchase I was a frequent visitor at Lexus Van Nuys for service and must say the service manager Alan is the best!!! He is very helpful, professional and solves issues with class and proper manner. Thank you Devoted Lexus Customer

Leeza
1/26/2016

"Biggest scam ever"

The biggest scam I ever experience in auto leasing. Joey Yerkanyan and Sam Najarian ripped me off and never deliver services that were originally promised to me.

Amir S.
1/09/2016

"Horrible Customer Service "

Horrible customer service. Their sales force is not competent enough to know their product. They finalized a deal with us and changed their mind at the end of transaction because they didn't have the car. They penalized us because they didn't know how to do their job.

Mark C.
12/10/2015

"Awesome Experience!!!!!!!!!!!"

The staff at Keyes Lexus are AWESOME!!!!!!!!...Why you might ask? Well, this is the second car purchased from Keyes Lexus...(see my post on 12/22/2013)...so since our first experience was so great...it just made sense that we come back to Keyes. Linda Barrera was exceptional!!!!!!!!!!! If you want a no hassle...no pressure....no stress car buying experience...see her. Listen....car buying can be a pain. Test driving....paperwork....time at the dealership....but Linda has such an awesome attitude....she really made the experience enjoyable. Thanks Linda for everything...See you in 14-months when my other car's lease is up!

JDE
12/08/2015

"Won't return phone calls regarding extended care refund"

A couple of years ago I bought a 2010 Lexus RX 350 and purchased the extended warranty. Keye's was on the ball when they sold me the car. Now, I've sold the car and have been trying to get Feliks, or anyone on finance, to call be back and tell me what forms I need to send in to get a refund. Feliks sent me the refund form and it stated the instructions were on the back. Nope, the back was blank. Now, I've been trying for 3 weeks to get this dealer to call me back, with no luck. I've called and left no less than 5 voice messages. I guess once they've sold you the vehicle, you no longer matter to them. Definitely won't be back.

Elip
12/05/2015

"Great customer service"

Linda has helped me with multiple cars and she has always given me the best rate possible. She has always given me great service as well. straight to the point! Thank you. Allan has been the BEST service manager I have dealt with. He understands the customer and appreciates them. He has always been there for me or any concerned customers I have seen. Great job.

buddy
11/02/2015

"great service"

Sales person was very knowledgeable,, friendly, detail oriented and helped us to choose based on pointed that we were looking for. I would come back to this dealer ship again and refer my friends

fidelcgonzalez
10/30/2015

"Great customer service and helpful employees!"

Received a warm welcome from the beginning. All my questions were answered. I got great customer service and bought a car that same day. Can't beat the prices on their certified cars.

SURGITECH ALLAN
10/09/2015

"SURGITECH ALLAN"

I almost loss the car, there someone also interested on the car, without Gary experience, and moving very fast, I might loss the car to some customer who interested on that White 2014 Lexus IS350. With Gary"s Help, I take home that beautiful car, Highly recommended Keyes Lexus and of course the man, Mr. Gary Berdnt, This guy is very knowledgeable, experience, very professional, very good attitude. The best ever car shopping experience. And also im very thankful to Mr. Feliks Buchinskiy. for preparing all my paper work. This people work very fast. I love it.

Doug Hyun
10/09/2015

"reall really good"

I wasn't going to buy when I walked in but they gave me everything I asked for. Now I'm driving my new is350 and loving it.

Reviews of Linda Barrera