Keyes Lexus

5905 Van Nuys Blvd,
Van Nuys, California 91401
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery
khatoon
8/30/2015

"Best local dealershipe for gelling the BEST deal"

I had a great experience in Keyes Lexus with Ellie Shafiee. She is a great credit to Keyes Lexus .Ellie Shafiee gave me the best DEAL. I recommend her to everyone for getting new Lexus.

carolineanguiano
8/26/2015

"Jeff is amazing!!!"

Jeff made this the BEST car buying experience! He made it so easy and so FUN! He listened to everything I said I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. He not only worked with my budget and demands, but he also made me laugh the entire time and made me feel like I was hanging out with an old friend. Most car dealerships I've been to have a rigid and cold feeling. Not here with Jeff! I will never go to anyone else besides Jeff! He has a customer for LIFE! Thanks again Jeff!! :)

Adelahicks
8/26/2015

"People are very professional, helpful and very knowledgeable"

Gary was great, from the beginning of the sale, help me choose the color, explained it to me all the features and benefits. Thank you!!

PollyJohnsen1234
8/23/2015

"Best Experience! "

My salesman Sam Jones took care of me very well. He catered to all my needs and made sure I got the deal I wanted. He was very helpful and I would definitely come back just to work with him. Thanks Sam!

Sam Jones

dyan25
8/22/2015

"Loving our purchase"

John Avila was a great internet sales person and meeting him in person he could not have been even more helpful. I would highly recommend Keyes Lexus. We were very happy will the service and the professionalism that John Avail showed in our purchase of our car.

sc58
8/19/2015

"Lease return and new lease"

Ryan and Sam did a great job with our lease return and got us into another great lease with a car my wife loves. Ryan was attentive, answered all questions and treated us respectfully throughout the process. No pressure. Thank you!

Norman_M
8/13/2015

"Jeffrey Palayan @ Keyes Lexus"

Jeffrey Palayan is the best! He helped us get our dream luxury car at a very affordable payment. He is very patient, professional and never pushy and intimidating like other salesmen. He worked within the budget that we mentioned and presented us with numbers that are realistic and reasonable. We dealt with him through phone at first, and when it’s time for us to finalize everything on the dealership, everything was the same as what we have agreed over the phone. No surprises, no putting us on the spot nor placing us on a situation where we can’t say no. It’s our first time to get a luxury car and our experience through the whole process with Jeffrey was great. We highly recommend to go straight to Jeffrey when looking for cars at Keyes Lexus.

Jeffrey Palayan

AHernandez_07
8/10/2015

"Thank you Keyes Lexus for my new 2015 Lexus 250IS "

On 08/06/15, I made an appointment with Emad, Internet Sales. As most people, I was nervous and had my guard up when I walked in to the dealership. I was greeted by the front desk. Everyone was very welcoming and attentive. Emad was very knowledgable, patient, and not pushy at all. When we began negotiating numbers, I was introduced to Matt, Sales Manager. Matt made sure all my questions were answered, and got me the best deal possible. I left the dealership feeling like I got the car I wanted, and at a good price. Winning!!! Thank you Emad Hawatmeh (Internet Sales Manager) and Matt Zanjani, (Sales Manager) for making it such a great experience!! I love my new 2015 Lexus 250 IS!!

relraheb
8/08/2015

"The best"

Emad was great, didn't play any tricks like other dealership sales reps. Easy transaction, honest and great experience. I told my cousin who is looking for a new lease to contact him first.

sharonshut
8/03/2015

"Amazing"

Great service! Found the car of my choice. The paperwork process was easy and quick. I will definitely buy my next car from them again.

Reviews of Emad Hawatmeh