Keyes Lexus

5905 Van Nuys Blvd,
Van Nuys, California 91401
Keyes Lexus Info
About Keyes Lexus

Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We are LA's Digital Dealer. Our goal is to communicate with you as efficiently as possible. Feel free to text, chat, email or call anytime day or night. Email: webleads@keyeslexus.com Phone: 1.800.396.8491 Visit us online: http://www.keyeslexus.com Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keyeslexusvannuys Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/keyeslexus

About Keyes Lexus

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbuck Coffee
  • Daily Fresh Bakery
grace Gomez
4/17/2015

"Excellent "

Mayra Contreras has excellent customer service. She didn't pressure us and gave us a great deal. We have been trying to get a Lexus since 2014 and had horrible experience at.the one in Oxnard and Valencia. This experience was outstanding.

Palmaris
4/16/2015

"One more visit-one more car"

It was our 8th visit of Keyes Lexus past 7 years and we never left without new car. Joey and Terese Renteria did excellent job to satisfy our demand! That is the reason we keep coming again!

dr.NX
4/15/2015

"Super dealership "

My friend took me to Lexus to look at cars, where he had set up an appointment with Shaw for an GS350 F-sport. But I ended up getting a NX200t Fsport. Shaw really took his time and went over both cars and guided me to the right one for me. He's very helpful and knowledgeable on his product. Did not feel like a typical car experience. Definitely recommend going to Keyes Lexus and asking for Shaw Namini.

ron
4/06/2015

"Great Experience"

Keyes Lexus of Van Nuys was very helpful and easy to work with. I made numerous visits to the dealership, but never once felt like I was being pressured into a selection or decision. They were very informative, and provided useful information during test drives. When I requested competitive proposals from numerous dealers, they were one of the two lowest price quotes, and when it turned out they didn't have the exact vehicle I requested, they proposed a similar vehicle at a very reasonable price. The purchase and pick-up of the car went very smoothly. The only minor irritation was that, when I chose to take the alternate vehicle, the dealership chose not to include a few minor accessories which had been part of the original quote, contending that their price for the selected car was so low, they couldn't add any more items. I understood in principle, but found it somewhat amusing that they refused to provide roughly $250 worth of minor accessories when I'd just purchased a car for $48,000! I was most appreciative of the assistance from Georgio Armani, Luis Nunez, and Mayra Contreras, all of whom were very friendly and helpful.

Htton
4/03/2015

"Great staffs, and very courteous"

We came in and would like to test drive the Lexus GX460, not expecting to purchase; however, the staffs (Emad and Kerim) there are so courteous and willing to help us, so we end up to buy the Lexus. We are very thankful to their courteous.

Natedog
4/02/2015

"Excelent customer services skills and product expertise"

Natasha demonstrated excessive knowledge of the product, went an extra mile to make sure I learned all I needed to know about the car. Great personality and pleasant, not pushy sales style. Nate

Alen
4/01/2015

"Great experience, excellent car, very happy with the deal"

Very friendly and professional employees, stayed in touch thruout the deal and negotiation, willing to work with you to close the deal. overall very happy with their services and the deal.

stevegraphicdesign
4/01/2015

"Great experience and a great price"

Buying with Jeff was a great experience. It felt like I was working with a friend the entire time. He was able to get me a great price and the perfect vehicle. He even helped keep my wife happy when she got impatient with me. Salespeople like him make car buying a pleasure and i would absolutely recommend him and this dealership. This is the second vehicle that I have leased with him.

mcava
3/31/2015

"Great experience"

My car buying experience was great at Keyes Lexus! Feri Asgari assisted me with the purchase and she was very friendly. I would recommend going to Keyes Lexus!

Dennita
3/27/2015

"Best car buying experience"

My experience was beyond expectations. Kalen my sales manager and Jennifer product specialist were wonderful. They both were very friendly and patient. Thank you for all your help

Reviews of Myra Contreras