Keyes Toyota Scion

5855 Van Nuys Boulevard,
Van Nuys, California 91401
Keyes Toyota Scion Info
About Keyes Toyota Scion

We strive to get people in to the Toyota or Scion that they want, we will work to make a reasonable deal for a customer. We are one of the biggest Toyota dealerships in SoCal, and have one of the biggest selection of vehicles. If you know what you want, and we don't have it, we will make sure to get the exact what you are looking for, via dealer trade or special order. History Established in 1966. Family owned and operated for over 40 years.

About Keyes Toyota Scion

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

JayR89
6/02/2015

"Great Experience "

I recently bought a Toyota Tundra from Keyes Toyota and I could not be happier with my experience. To begin with Sam the manager was amazing. He assured me I was getting the best deal and it was true! Hugo was my sales person and he was great too! I am now a loyal customer and would never go anywhere else!

Sam

cardude99
4/09/2015

"Double Charged - Watch Out People!!"

Dealer (Stealer) told me I need to replace my spark plugs for $350!! I asked him to lookup service report and low and behold.. just a few months earlier during last service visit they DID replace the spark plugs (so no need to replace them again)!! Wouldn't you expect your service dept to check before recommending replacement of spark plugs. I ended up spending roughly $700 and got car back w/out even car wash. Look elsewhere folks you can do better at local non Toyota shop than these guys.

Chris

Kevin
3/18/2015

"Worst experience"

My first time buying a car on my own last year. Had good credit. They let me teat drove a car without sticker price on it. The salesman asked for My credit card he said he will ran my credit. Gave iy to him a and had me wait for a very long time. I got it back when I finally decided to get the car. The financial agent asked for my credit card again to run credit and told her what happened a while ago. She reaponded by telling me that the agents are not supposed to so that and will address that. In the deal My car was supposed to come with a navigation system and was told that no available car with navi and it will be installed in a few weeks. My job requires me to drive all day so navi is very important and since they will give me what I want I dedicided ti get the car. Have been following up with my navi. Weeks turned into months. They keep on saying that the navigation system for is not available yet and now 7 mos later they finally said parts of the navi will be delivered and installed. Oh wow! What a crap. i waite for months for this. It looks so cheap. Its like an application on your phone. My iphone navi is more user friendly and better. Its just an application u install. I cant believe this is the "model of navi" I have waited for a long time. The agent I spoke with regarding my navi even made a joke saying that " i asked a lot from them." Hello, I an paying its not free. i waited for this?! I am going to consult my lawyer for this. This is a big joke. Will not going to buy another toyota again. I will switch to Honda like what my friends recommended.

Boni Dizon/ Scott Fuchs

adijaffe
3/28/2014

"Dealers and managers here will lie to you face over and over"

STAY AWAY!!! NEVER buy a car from these guys - they will lie to you repeatedly and do anything to get you to close a deal but then they will NOT deliver on ANYTHING!!! Go anywhere else or but a bicycle instead of shopping with these guys. Sam Kassis and the rest of the staff here are horrible people who care nothing for the word or the value of their promises. Take your money elsewhere.

Sam Kassis

Armenia
3/02/2014

"We went just to check out a car for research. After..."

We went just to check out a car for research. After seeing some cars, the dealer asked if he gave us a great deal, would we be open to buying that day, and we agreed. Everything was going good but when it came to the deal, he presented a price 3k over msrp. He either took us for naive or stupid. I then showed him prices on some Internet sites that were 4-5k less than msrp and he still did not budge on pricing. We were doin him a favor entertaining pricing and it was insulting that this was the deal he came up with. We then talked to the manager who defended the dealer. He basically said it is his job to get as much money as he can for the car. Anyways, the dealer lost my trust. They could have sold us a car today but their loss. The other thing I noticed is that the dealer was trying to upswell everything.

Forgot name

wes4lessguns
12/23/2013

"Since my initial bad experience the dealer has since made..."

Since my initial bad experience the dealer has since made amends. I am changing my review to positive now. They ended up making everything good for my family in the end.

Sales staff

alexawerstiuk
10/05/2013

"I was writing this emai as a concerned and unhappy..."

I was writing this emai as a concerned and unhappy customer. On two occasions we visited Keyes Toyota in an attempt to acquire information in regards to the LA Times weekly deals. I inquired first via internet and spoke with a gentleman named Joe, whom was extremely helpful but just happened to have left when we arrived. (not his fault we didnt specify a time) We were introduced to Luis who was the supervisor for the Online dept., very friendly and cordial. He said we would have our current trade in vehicle appraised, and we would be helped out by a sales person named Max. Max was polite and nice, as well as helpful except for the fact that he refused to upraise our vehicle. We explained to Max my wife and I were there to gather information, as my father was going to be the main signer on whichever deal we decided to obtain. Max insisted that it would be better to run the numbers when my father was present which would be the following day. Friday we arrived in hopes to work out a deal. After 10 minutes of just standing and waiting we were introduced to a new sales person, whom was not that great of a sales person. Refused to give us numbers and examples of deals or payment plans, even with us telling him our credit score. We understood that our offer was not current with the offer we were attempting to obtain in The Newspaper Ad, but we were open to new ideas/offers. After a long time of waiting I asked the sales person if it was possible to bring some water for my parents. He pointed me towards the other lobby and stated its back there. There was no water, another gentlemen walked in and his salesperson was able to find him water. After another 30 minutes of waiting we spoke to the Sales Manager, whom for the most part was MORE helpful and was able to better explain numbers and show us deals. However after his first offer, which was not to our pockets budget, he seemed to have become very irate. "Attempted" another offer and we asked if there was anything possibly lower with a slightly more down, and flat out said "no." "Nothing I can do," have a good night and walked away. I previously bought a new car in 2007 from Keyes Toyota, and returned there because of the exceptional customer service. Its sad to see how much has changed, and how much of our time was wasted. I hope that you can really take this into account, and train your sales people to be a bit more courteous. I also want to point out that we asked about qualifying for the 2 year college discounts for Toyota Financial Specials' for College Grads, they said no such thing existed, and they stated they knew the deals after we re assured them on TFS' website it states the qualifications. Ive attached the website for Toyota Financial Services, Im sure you will be able to see under requirements, my issue. Unfortunately we will be taking our business elsewhere. http://www.toyotafinancial.com/consumer/tfs.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_CollGradFinProg_unsctf

larisychka
10/01/2013

"I live in Las Vegas, was making a business by phone and..."

I live in Las Vegas, was making a business by phone and email, she was trying to sell me a car with black interior , when i was specifically asking for a latte! i found out about that only after i bought a air ticket to LA !!! Now: NO CAR, WAISTED TIME , WAISTED $160 ON AIR TICKET , ...

Alana

medigovi
4/28/2013

"Smarmy sales people who passed us off when it was clear..."

Smarmy sales people who passed us off when it was clear we were not ready to purchase that day. Little attention to detail or responsiveness to our needs when trying to make the sale.

Internet Sales

EQuitoriano
2/27/2013

"As soon as we ( my husband and I) step out of our car,..."

As soon as we ( my husband and I) step out of our car, Steve came to greet us and he introduced himself to us. He was all smile,meaning he was happy to assist us and that is what i always look whenever i try to go and buy a car, how the sales agent enthusiasm in helping a costumer. It's really true, i was very picky and inquisitive that Steve was able to and patient enough to answer all my questions and show us in details all the things that i need to now on the SUV or van.we test drive not only one but 2 SUV and a van, and i did not see in him that he was pushing us to buy, not like other sales agent that i went to, most of them were in a hurry, and that really turn me off right away but not Steve Restivo he is very patient and really is a knowledgeable agent inspite of the fact that he is only been working as a car sales agent for 4 months.He also called me the following day to ask me how I like the Sienna that i purchased and if i have any questions.

Steve Restivo