Kia Country of Charleston

Kia Country of Charleston

Call
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for two years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

harleybt
1/23/2015

"Knowledgable, friendly staff for a stress-free experience"

I recently purchased a new Kia Soul from Kia Country of Charleston. This was the first car that I was actually financing on my own. I had recently gotten into a wreck where my already paid off vehicle had been deemed a total loss and I had to find something to replace. I came to Kia Country on the advice of my mother who had used them to purchase her Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. I came to the dealership with an approximate monthly payment I wanted to stay around and specs for what I was looking for in a car. Tony Washington was the representative that assisted me in finding my car. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and answered any and every question that I could think. I never felt pushed towards any particular car or forced onto something I couldn't afford or didn't want to spend the money on. Tony was upfront and honest about everything and the finance department at Kia Country worked to get me a finance rate that even my local credit union could not match. I got an absolutely great deal on a brand new Kia Soul with an outstanding 5 year bumper-to-bumper and 10 year powertrain warranty that could not be beat. The features of the car are wonderful and Tony helped to sync my phone and show me how to utilize all the bluetooth and sirius xm features. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or salesman. I would recommend both Tony and Kia Country to anyone.

Nikki
1/21/2015

"1st Timebuyer"

I came into Kia Country with a idea and goal of what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend. With no problem they accommodated me and worked with what I wanted and what they had. I went on the internet to see what deals they was offering prior to my purchase, and Courtney was consistent and also patient with my delay of responds. I was told from numerous people that car buying is a hassle and a head ache, I would have to disagree Corey was fun and a ball of energy. I was basically sold on getting a car because he made my time fly by, I had fun buying my first car all because of Corey's outgoing personality. I would recommend Kia Country of Charleston 100%.

OliviaG310
1/18/2015

"The Eptimoe Of Customer Service"

I was looking to purchase my first car and took my time to find the right car and most importantly the right dealership. I looked for quality, friendliness and someone who planned on keeping it honest and just be the facts. The minute I called Kia, Courtney answered the phone with open arms and delivered A+ customer service. I knew at that very moment that this was the dealership and company that I wanted to work with. I came along with my mother after we spoke with Courtney and met Lance. Lance was very inviting and was very friendly. He asked me what was important to me when purchasing my first vehicle and presented me with my options. I was elated with what was presented to me. I was very comfortable with everyones professionalism, along with being so down to earth. I chose the 2015 Kia Forte! We sat down with Jeremy in financing and he cut straight to the chase and was very imformative. My overall visit with Kia was OUTSTANDING! If I had to do my car search again, the only thing I would change is that I should visited Kia Country A LOT SOONER! Very Very Very Pleased!

Kenadie
1/17/2015

"awesome"

Great/Outstanding/Nice/Friendly/Patience/Sweet/polite/easy to talk to/Go above and beyond//Very Nice to work with as a person//Very Cool Person to deal with.

bruce
1/13/2015

"great salesman "

Salesman was very curtious. He made the whole experience. A great one tony Washington is just great.we got the car and price we wanted

Teresa
1/07/2015

"Great Experience"

Sam was awesome! I'm not an easy customer as I have a set plan when buying a car and usually won't deviate from that plan. Sam went above and beyond to help get me in a car I like and also fit my budget plan. He spent quite a long time with me and never lost his cheerfulness or enthusiasm. I would definitely request Sam when I make my next purchase. I also worked with Ayanna through email and she was great. All emails were promptly responded to and all questions immediately answered. When I arrived at the dealership, she came right out to meet me and assured me that Sam would take care of me. Jeremy in Finance had all documents ready when I went in his office. I basically signed and was on my way. No delays or hold ups. Very efficient.

beastie girl 3
1/06/2015

"Corey Sullivan rocks! !!"

Just left the dealership with my new kia soul. Corey was awesome to work with. Every one at the dealership was personable and knowledgeable. Go see Corey. He will take great care of you! Love my new soul!

h.noelle
1/06/2015

"Go see Corey for your new car needs!!!!"

Had an amazing experience with Corey, he's an awesome car salesman, definitely recommend stopping by to see him, best experience I've had at a car dealership thus far, everyone was very friendly, Corey is awesome though!!!!

BOBJ
1/02/2015

"Oil change and tire rotation"

On December 22 needed to get ready for a holiday trip up to Raleigh and Mitch and Elkin got us in and out smoothly and on time... as promised!

dickarling
12/24/2014

"We drive 20 plus miles to Kia Country for service and sales"

While a Kia dealer has been established about 3 miles from our home, we continue to deal with Kia Country in West Ashley. We purchased our first new Kia -- a 2006 Sportage -- from Kia Country and were delighted with the sales and service staff. After several years a problem developed with the front drive axles. I took it to our local Kia dealer and the problem was misdiagnosed -- in fact they determined that I needed 4 new tires (for around $500.00). I thought I could do better on tires, so went to Gerald's. The manager drove the car and said I had at least one bad front axle. This was reinforced at another Gerald's a couple of miles down Rivers Ave. Then I took the car to Kia Country and they determined that BOTH front axles needed to be replaced at no cost to us. We have also bought a new 2012 Optima from Kia Country and again the sales and service staff have been wonderful. It's a great comfort to have a trustworthy dealer.

Reviews of Jeremy Wilson

Reviews of Chelsea Rowland
Chelsea Rowland

Reviews of Elkin Ortiz
Elkin Ortiz

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.