Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

chimchimma82
7/29/2015

"Excellent staff Corey was amazing "

Best car buying experience ever Corey Sullivan was an awesome salesman he had a great sense of humor kept us laughing the whole time. We told him what we wanted and he got us exactly that and a little cheaper then we expected. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a Kia.

karacevans
7/23/2015

"Best Experience---Lance. "

Mike got me in. He was wonderful and attentive. Lance got me hooked. I wanted to buy a car from Lance just because I liked him so much. This is the first car that I've bought in my adult life. Lance, my mom, and I had great rapport immediately. He talked with us about my needs, patiently explored my initial interests and then made some suggestions of his own. I determined that a Kia would be out of my price range but he spoke so highly of the brand. When the time came to talk figures he was honest and explored every possible avenue to ensure that I could get the car that I had my heart set on---one that he had suggested! I had absolutely no intention of buying a car today. I had just begun the search. Most impressive was his commitment to developing a relationship with us.

Bill Cline
7/23/2015

"service"

simply put outstanding, a professional knowledgeable department with great people skills to communicate happening to the customer. I have been going there nine years since I brought my first KIA from them.

Kauffie
7/16/2015

"Consistently efficient and reasonable"

I have been using Kia Country of Charleston exclusively for years through two cars, one old and troublesome and the second bought brand new from the dealership. I have nothing but good things to say about them. They deliver personalized service, reasonable pricing, honest evaluations and pleasant attitudes. If you can get a few more miles out of your brakes, they will tell you that, and not just replace them for the extra $$. I trust them and I like them.

mboling
7/16/2015

"Superior service as usual here at Kia Country of Charleston!"

This week I needed required maintenance and scheduled an appointment within the time frame that was convenient for me. The appointment lasted just over an hour, the waiting area was clean and the employees and fellow customers were hospitable. Following this service I needed to return for a tire repair the same week. Chelsea got me in and out with no hassle! The service department here is friendly, respectful and seem to be well trained. I never feel pressure to repair unusual items, in fact because they do not try to push repairs on me, I tend to be more attentive to their advice when something does come up that warrants my attention. I highly recommend Kia Country for sales and certainly for service!

Travis
7/11/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!!!"

My experience began online with the Kia Country website. The site was easy to navigate and I instantly found the vehicle I wanted. I contacted Ayanna Casey, for internet sales, and was amazed to receive a response to my offer within no time. Upon reaching terms with Ayanna, she notified me that Kia Country would arrange and pay for accommodations at a near by hotel, because we were 3.5 hours away from the dealership. As soon as we arrived at the dealership, we were promptly greeted with a smile and a warm hello by Corey Sullivan. He introduced us to Ayanna, whom we had only conversed via electronic communications, and we started the ordinarily tedious process of paperwork, information, and exchange of trade-in vehicle...BUT this was not the case at Kia Country!!!! Corey was an absolute Joy to talk to. The entire process took about an hour, including signing all papers, a complete paperwork walk through, a complete car walk through...Everything, yet it felt like a few minutes with an old friend. He made us feel welcome, and joked with us, we even shared pictures of our puppies...our two dobermans, and his lab and lab/rottweiler...When it came time to sign the official documents, we were introduced to Sam Washington Jr. He verified all the information promptly and explained everything without prompting before we signed it. We never felt pressured or hassled to buy additional items, and the entire process was the BEST car buying experience I have EVER had. I will definitely drive back to Kia Country to buy again, and I will recommend Kia Country of Charleston to anybody who wants to feel like car buying should feel...EXCITING, HAPPY, PLEASED, and CARED FOR. Ayanna, Corey, and Sam made my experience spectacular, and on top of that, we stayed in a hotel for the night, so our drive home was a fresh start in our new car, that we LOVE!!! Thank you to Everyone for making our experience the best possible!

ldspill
7/09/2015

"Good People"

Our salesman, Lance Williams was very pleasant to deal with. He was very informative in regards to all the features on the car, running us through each one and synced my phone for me. My only frustration was I felt like I was rushed through the signing of the paperwork and may have signed some things unintentionally. Overall the experience was pleasant and I look forward to dealing with them when it comes to maintenance and service of my vehicle.

July 16, 2015

Lance is knowledgeable and the consummate gentleman. If you have questions, we will be happy to answer them. You will LOVE our Service Department. We look forward to seeing you on your first visit.

Roundtree
6/24/2015

"Service with a smile"

Kevin (KK) and Chelsea are always courteous and smiling. Chelsea helps me schedule my services with no hassle and no unnecessary work is recommended. Whenever I have to leave my car, KK is always there to offer concierge service with a smile. My transport to and from the service center is always safe and pleasant. In the 10 years that I have been getting my serviced with them no matter how minor I am always treated as a valued customer. There are many places I can take my Kia Sorento but I don't. The fast, fair and friendly service I receive at Kia Country is the best I have ever experienced. Hands down Kia Country of Charleston is the place to go.

July 16, 2015

You are a valued customer! Customer satisfaction is the hallmark of our business and we appreciate 10 years of loyalty more than you could possibly know. Service Centered Around You--that's our promise. Thanks for sharing your experience with others. Chelsea and KK appreciate your kindness.

Chslocal
6/20/2015

"Fantastic People! "

My salesman Corey was extremely helpful and knowledgable. This was my first "solo" new car purchase and the folks at Kia Country took the fear out of this process and explained everything in terms I could understand! I will recommend Corey and Kia Country to anyone that asks!

June 23, 2015

Corey just loves working with first time car buyers so you were in good hands. Looks like Ayanna, Brian, and Jeremy had a hand in your happiness as well. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your first new car. How exciting!

jencranesmith
6/19/2015

"Unbelievable!"

From the moment I called the dealership, to going in to test drive, to actually purchasing a car, David was beyond exceptional. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I was able to get the car I wanted for a great deal! Everyone was so helpful and polite. It really made purchasing a car easy and the whole time I felt as if I was in good hands. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Kia Country! I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great car!

June 23, 2015

"unbelievable" "exceptional" "professional" "knowledgable" "great deal" "helpful" "polite" "easy"---YOU are singing a song we love to hear. On behalf of David and everyone at Kia Country, thank you so very much. You've made us very happy with your kindness.

Reviews of Lance Williams

Service Manager

Reviews of Ayanna Casey
Ayanna Casey

Internet Sales Manager

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.