Kia Country of Charleston

Brian Smith

November 23, 2016

"Todd was awesome!"

- KellyF

I was very pleased with the way I was treated at Kia Country. Todd greeted me outside and worked with me to find a deal I was comfortable with and a car I would be excited to drive. I think most people would agree that buying a car is exhausting--I've always viewed purchasing a car as a necessary evil and not something I actually WANTED to go out and do or enjoyed. I can honestly say that Todd didn't make me feel this way. He was respectful of my time and made the experience about ME and what I wanted. That was important to me. After leaving the dealership, I noticed a paint chip on my car. I reached out to Todd to let him know that I noticed an imperfection and I was REALLY impressed when he went out of his way to ensure that this chip was taken care of. Kia Country took the car back and re-did the paint job in that area to make it look perfect. You might find different deals at other Kia dealerships, but you're not going to get the same kind of treatment you will at this smaller dealership...and a free car wash every Wednesday! :)

November 17, 2016

"Elijah Tucker and KIA Country of Charleston ROCK!!!!"

- HappyCamper

Being served by Elijah Tucker was one of the most positive sales experiences of my life. He is clearly blessed with the gift of hospitality, making me feel thoroughly welcomed and valued as a customer. He understood exactly what I was looking for within my price range and zeroed in on the perfect car for me. He took time with me, patiently answering all of my questions and volunteering much helpful information. Not once did I feel he was "making a sale." Rather, he was seeking my best interest and satisfaction. Elijah's presence on the team of KIA Country of Charleston speaks very well of the dealership. Top-flight customer service!

November 11, 2016

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience."

- Craig Hansen

After buying my last 4 vehicles from a certain dealership in town I felt it was time to give someone else a try and I am glad I did. The Scion xB I found at Kia Country is just what I was looking for. They worked hard at making a deal that would fit my budget and when an issue cropped up with the car it was handled quickly and without any hesitation. A big shout-out to Brian and Norm and the whole gang at Kia Country for a job well done!

New 2016 Kia Rio, $13991