Kia Country of Charleston

Kia Country of Charleston
Call
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for two years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

"Mitch Jones is a great Manager and he has great team!!"

VERY PROFESSIONAL! All staff members were efficent and extremely pleasant! Great place to do business!! I will not go to any other dealership for sales or service! Very Happy with my service!

"Tony Washington is AWESOME !!!!"

My husband and I love our new Sportage, we had the most amazing experience with Tony, Jeremy, Daniel, Brian and Mitch!! Tony was professional, kind, warm and very helpful he made us KIA Country of Charleston customers for life. Best experience ever !!

"Lance Williams is great! "

Lance was really great to work with. He was extremely helpful, answered all of our questions and went out of his way to help us out and explain why Kias are such a great value. We definitely recommend working with Lance at Kia Country!

"ASK FOR LANCE!!!"

Kia Country of Charleston will exceed your expectations! Entire staff was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They went above and beyond to help us get our new KIA Soul. Thanks so much to Lance, Courtney, and Brian. You've made us KIA customers for life!

"Wonderful experience!!!"

When I walked into the dealership I wasn't planning on purchasing a car that day. However that changed when I met Norm. Norm was very helpful and patient with me when I looked at the cars. Thanks to him I found the car I wanted and like said his personality and knowledge of the cars is what led me to the purchase.

October 06, 2014

Thanks for sharing. Norm's demeanor and knowledge are great assets. Thanks for noticing!

"Kia Sorento"

Tony Washington was most helpful with our purchase of a Sorento. We had purchased a 2005 Sorento and have been very satisfied. So when we were in need of another vehicle we knew where to go. We knew what we wanted and the price range. Tony was very helpful in showing just what we wanted. He went over the various features of the Sorento and showed us how the features worked. We felt no pressure. Just kind, friendly, and knowledgeable service. Thanks , Tony.

October 06, 2014

Tony is the newest member of our team and has proven himself invaluable to both our customers and team. He'll appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

"Kia Forte"

Tony was helpful with picking my car. We tested several cars manual and automatic. He helped me pick out which one was best for me given my price range.

October 06, 2014

Sounds like you had a lot of fun "trying on cars" until you found the right fit. We're glad Tony was able to help you through the decision-making process.

""Exceptional and Professional""

Lance Williams made my car buying experience very enjoyable. It was simple and very professional. Lance is very knowledgeable and informative. I simply told him what I needed and wanted. He bent over backwards to make it as simple as possible. No pressure or Bull....I would recommend Kia Country of Charleston and Lance Williams to anyone and everyone. I Love my new SOUL. MConklin

October 06, 2014

We are so happy to hear that Lance provided such a great car buying experience and that you LOVE YOUR SOUL!

"Love my Soul!"

I had a completely hassle free experience with Kia Country, got the vehicle I want with more than I expected, at the terms I needed! I love the Soul and my car buying experience was exceptional, Sam Washington did a fantastic job and delivered the car to me in Beaufort!!

October 06, 2014

Exceptional is a word we love to hear. And driving to Beaufort--not a problem. Sam is happy to go to the extra mile.

"Great experience"

The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My wife and kids love our Soul and could not be happier. We recommend it to everyone we know. Norm did a great job!

October 06, 2014

The Soul makes for a fun and economical family car. So happy that you enjoyed your Kia Country experience. Thanks!

Corey Sullivan