Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

moneyhunk
6/27/2016

"Lance provided a great experience at Kia Country!"

I visited Kia Country on Saturday, June 11th. I was greeted by Lance Williams and immediately I felt comfortable. I haven't bought a car in 8 years, so it's been awhile. Lance was friendly, informative, easy going, and completely knowledgable about the Kia Sorento I was interested in. He was also not pushy, which I totally appreciated. I was headed out of town, and told Lance of my ideal color combination, but that I was okay with purchasing one they had on the lot when I returned home, even though it was not my ideal choice. While out of town, Lance contacted me to let me know he had found the light gray exterior with light gray interior, just what I wanted! I was thrilled. I purchased the vehicle the next Saturday. I would certainly recommend visiting Kia Country if you are in the market for a new and safe vehicle, and be sure to ask for Lance!

DandJ2009
6/25/2016

"Honestly, highly impressed"

My name is Darrin and my fiance is named Jessie I have given KIA Country of Charleston a five star rating for a few different reasons. One of which is I did not get that feeling you were being forced to get anything from them. I dealt with two different gentilmen when purchasing the vehicle. One was named Norm, and the other was named David Gibson. We spoke with Norm briefly one day about a new Kia Soul. Norm seemed to be a straight forward individual who seemed more interested in what our needs needs were and was nothing but professional with handling us when we showed up twenty minutes before closing time. We returned the next day with our minds made up and went to speak to Norm but was busy tending to someone else. We had then been greeted by David, who was one of a kind. Professional, with an upbeat personality and was pretty happy and pleasant to work with. David and Norm did not seem pushy as one would think a dealer would be. This being a first time car buying experience I was highly nervous about going to a dealer and so was my fiance. We were there for roughly three hours and I noticed the other employees have given everyone else that same attention. We we get back into the market for another vehicle, I will definitely be going back to Kia country for my vehicle without a doubt. Thanks Norm and Dave! Awesome job.

jhsully
6/18/2016

"Easy used car buying experience"

We went to Kia Country to look at a vehicle we saw online. Todd Carson had the car pulled up in front of the building and ready to go when we arrived for our appointment. We did not feel pressured in any way, and were able to make decisions that we right for our situation. I appreciate all of the time Todd spent with us to get the sale completed, and we are happy with the purchase we made.

ERnurseMatt
6/14/2016

"good experience"

I saw a truck that I wanted to see online and spoke with the internet manager, who asked me to ask for him when I got there. I did that, and he promptly cycled me to one of the salespeople. My "product specialist" name was Elijah and I gotta say, really liked this guy! Being that it was a Kia dealership, it wasn't too much of a surprise that he didn't know a ton about the giant Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 that I was interested in, but he was forthcoming about that and always willing to get additional help to answer any questions I had about it. He had the truck cleaned so I could see what it looked like without the layer of dust that was on it and I appreciated the level of service that he offered. We didn't have any restrictions on our test drive time or distance and that gave me the time I needed to get a very good feel for the vehicle I was interested in. The purchase process was pretty simple and they worked with me a little on the price, approaching what I wanted to pay for the vehicle. All in all, I feel I was dealt with fairly, professionally and friendly. I'd have no problems sending a friend here to buy a vehicle. Thank you!

June 17, 2016

Congratulations on your new truck! A lot of people "really like" Elijah--especially customers. You were in good hands and we appreciate that you took time to tell us that you had a good experience. Nice picture

macmartin1010
6/13/2016

"Pleasurable Experience"

It's always a pleasure to shop for cars at Kia Country. I've been dealing with Elijah Tucker for many years and he is professional, friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful in all aspects of the purchasing process. There's never a gimmick or an attempt to sell you a vehicle you're not interested in. The focus is always on you the customer and your preferences in the vehicle you're interested in. Also, Carlos and Brian are instrumental in the sales process and are very helpful and have the customer's interests at heart always. Mitch, the service manager, is also a very valuable asset to Kia Country, as he runs a very efficient service department along with his team. The sales and service department both offer the best experience I have ever found in an automobile dealership, and this latest purchase last week was, if I'm counting right, my 10th vehicle I've purchased from Kia Country and I plan on staying with them for all future purchases.

June 17, 2016

This is such a well-written and comprehensive review. Thank you for taking time to acknowledge individual members of our sales and service teams. But NOTHING could speak more loudly than the fact that you have bought 10 cars from us. We may need to start a customer Hall of Fame. Thank you so much. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and kindness.

Toni Grant
6/04/2016

"Best experience ever!!!!!!!!!"

I went to Kia country not expecting to get a car. The salesman Lance was a professional. He did just what he said. No pressure, no tricks and I left with a 2016 optima. Thanks so much to Lance and the crew.

Corey Sullivan

June 13, 2016

There is no room for pressure or tricks. Excellent customer service and great cars. It's what you get at Kia Country. Lance and the team thank you and congratulate you on your Optima. It's a Midsize Masterpiece!

Kamb
6/04/2016

"Quick and painless. "

I was originally visiting Kia country to price a vehicle, not to buy one. However, Tony Washington is very good at his job, and the deal was too good, so I drove away today with my new Kia. We were in and out in about an hour. Thanks to Mike Brand for giving me so much information up front. Very happy customer!

June 13, 2016

Tony is very good at his job. Thanks for noticing. #HappyCustomers #NewCar #Bliss Thanks and enjoy your new car

lewisandwatts
5/27/2016

"Hassle-free purchase"

You go to Kia Country to buy a car and that's what you get. There are no run-arounds or games, and there's no attempt to dress things up. David Gibson was very polite and helpful, and we are very happy with the deal we got on a new Kia Soul.

June 13, 2016

We couldn't have said it better ourselves. Thanks for telling it like it is.

Tyrell1254
5/27/2016

"Very satisfied customer"

I am very pleased with Corey's service in helping me find my perfect car. He is very efficient and makes sure I'm getting the best deals there are. I am very happy with all the effort he puts forth in making sure I'm as happy as I can be in my car.

Corey Sullivan

June 13, 2016

Corey is one of our best. Thanks so much. Stay happy and enjoy your car

Jaynedh
5/26/2016

"Love my New Sorento"

You can see from the big smile on my face that I am a very happy customer! Elijah and Mark and everyone at Kia Country made buying a new Sorento a great experience. My husband did a lot of research online looking for the right vehicle at the best price and we found the most bang for our bucks at Kia Country with the Sorento. The car was exactly what we wanted and we were simply presented with options and not pressured in any way. We liked the fact that there was no haggling. The first deal offered was a good one. Looking forward to years of great service and happy memories made possible by Kia Country! Thanks Everyone at Kia Country!

Mark in finance, Heather on the internet and the nice guy with the beard at the desk

June 13, 2016

#HappyCustomers--it's what we live for. Great picture. Great car. Thank you so much for sharing. We appreciate it so much.

Reviews of Elijah Tucker