Read Reviews Kia Country of Charleston

Jeremy WilsonFinance Manager32 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kia Country of Charleston

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kia Country of Charleston has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! We are a family owned Kia dealership serving the beautiful Charleston, SC area for 10 years. Our outstanding service, quality vehicles, and competitive prices have made us the 2013 SC Kia Dealer of the year (www.dealerrater.com) and helped us put more people behind the wheel of New and Used Kia's than any other dealer in the greater Charleston, SC area. Our team of Kia Certified Sales and Service staff works hard to find you the perfect vehicle and help you maintain it long after the sale.

Our Location

Alboltnc
7/29/2014 10:07:15 PM

Brian SmithBrian Smith

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

We purchased a Kia Soul yesterday and the whole process was seamless. I would definitely recommend Kia Country and Cory! My daughter is loving her new Soul!

Twitter
"Kia Sportage for Morgan"

Morgan_Hannaford
7/29/2014 11:45:49 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

Great and fast experience! It was an easy process and everything that they said they would take care of they did. I am excited about my new car.

"Things done right"

Blackcld
7/26/2014 5:20:03 PM

Kelly KimmelKelly Kimmel
Elkin OrtizElkin Ortiz

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

Just another oil change before a 3000 mile trip to boston. All checks were made but a bad battery was found. Replaced at the same time and now we feel secure we are ok for the big trip. ThNks

Twitter
"Great car for a fair trade-in"

widrews
7/23/2014 5:11:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

When we first arrived at the dealership we were only planning on looking and test driving cars, but not buying on that day. We had never owned a Kia before and we were actually interested in trading in my Jeep of 7 years sometime that same week. We found that we not only loved Kia's cars for their 5 star security rating and amazingly smooth driving, but also that the customer service was great! We had Corey and he was such a delight to spend time with that afternoon, and he knew the answers to all of our questions. We left that same afternoon with a Kia Soul for a very fair trade in value on my Jeep.

Twitter
"Another home run by Chelsea"

seasidefam
7/23/2014 8:44:29 AM

Chelsea RowlandChelsea Rowland

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

Chelsea again exceeded my expectations. Professionalism, thoroughness, communication throughout the process of getting my daughters Soul back and repaired properly.
This day in age when "status quo" is the norm - it is wonderful to know that there are still folks like Chelsea out there who truly give a darn about true customer satisfaction.

We own two Kia's and when they make a diesel station wagon - I'll own a third.

Thanks.
David.

"kia service"

captjay
7/22/2014 8:48:09 AM

Chelsea RowlandChelsea Rowland

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

Went beyond my expectations kept me informed about the progress as all work was done.Chelsea was always on top of the job I would not hesitate to go back

Twitter
"Much more than I expected!"

Kia3012
7/22/2014 8:34:16 AM

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

I went in basically to research how much money I'd need to put down to get a payment within my budget so I could save towards that goal for the FOLLOWING year. They were able to work out a deal that met my budget needs and made an offer so good on my trade in that I felt it would have been foolish not to take advantage of it. So now I have a new car a full year sooner than I hoped I could ever have one. Corey was very thorough in pointing out options and working out different scenarios until we could find one that worked for me, and knew everything about the car and was quickly able to answer every question I had without having to refer to a manual. I was very impressed with his knowledge and flexibility in making a deal what was tailor-suited to my needs! And I love my new Kia!

"Outstanding service!"

cristoviene29
7/19/2014 8:21:30 PM

Lance WilliamsLance Williams
Jeremy WilsonJeremy Wilson

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

Courteou and savvy customer service! I felt comfortable while looking and buying for my new Kia vehicle. The sales consultant played an important role in my decision to buy my Kia Soul. T hank you Lance!

"Satisfied"

john.liles1
7/11/2014 8:06:16 AM

Mitch JonesMitch Jones
Norm L'HeureuxNorm L'Heureux
Elkin OrtizElkin Ortiz

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

I was thoroughly satisfied with the timely manner and expertise of the service dept. at KIA of Charleston. They informed me it was time for my oil change and made an appt. for me. Upon arriving they had coffee in the waiting area, ( which I thought was excellent ), and it was just as good as the Folgers we use at home if not better. They quickly jumped right on our car and we were out before I could finish the coffee and the local paper. Only thing is, the Goose Creek location is closer for me and I may give them a chance to do our service and if they are not just as good we will be going back to the Charleston location as they really went over and above to keep me satisfied. Thanks KIA of Charleston.

Response From: Kia Country of Charleston
Added: 7/16/2014 9:00:56 AM

You can't beat great service and a good cup of coffee. What a combo! We look forward to serving you again. A fresh pot is always brewing.

Twitter
"Best car buying experience, no hassle and awesome car"

julius005
7/8/2014 2:17:43 PM

Brian SmithBrian Smith
Sam Washington Jr.Sam Washington Jr.

My Review Of Kia Country of Charleston:

Sam Washington is an expert and a professional. I knew I wanted to purchase a Kia Optima after looking at Stokes Honda in North Chuck and did a test drive in one, but quickly left Stokes when after three hours of waiting, the sales manager went completely 'bad cop' and tried to pressure me into paying too much. I went straight from Stokes to Kia Country and man, what a difference. Sam was not pushy and asked me some great questions to see what I wanted out of my future car. He really knew about the performance and took us on a good test drive. He set me up with the perfect car with all of the extras I wanted, a dual transmission GDI that really has some pickup and looks slick outside and inside. Even though it wasn't on the lot in Charleston, he still knew that was the best one for me and drove down to the Kia Country in Savannah and picked up my car and brought it up the very next day. Brian, the sales manager, was knowledgeable about the warranty and financing and I felt completely comfortable trusting him. Brian has your best interests in mind and won't get you into something that you can't afford-- and he's more than happy to explain how the warranty and payments work.

I've been back after running over a nail and the service department is great too, checked everything out and gave me a free car wash and vaccum. Excellent car, excellent team to get to know. I'm glad I chose Kia Country.

Response From: Kia Country of Charleston
Added: 7/16/2014 8:59:24 AM

Thanks for letting us know that Sam went the extra mile to get you the car you wanted and that Brian worked out financing to your satisfaction. Our sales and service teams work very hard every day to be "expert and professional". Enjoy your new Optima!

Reviews 11-20 >>