Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

Happy new car
4/30/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Honestly the most friendly knowledgeable experience. Car buying should never be a buyers remorse time & these folks work with you and get you the car and price you want. Doesn't get much better after buying multiple new cars over the years - I've never left a dealership so happy. Jason Leming - is a complete professional and asset to this dealership. If you're looking for a new Kia - he's your man! Thanks Kia and Jason!

Jason Leming

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much. Jason is an experienced professional, but relatively new to our team so we are delighted to hear about his excellent service. We sincerely appreciate your taking time to share you experience with others. Enjoy your new car--very exciting!

Michelle
4/30/2016

"Best experience at KIA Country of Charleston!!!!!"

Tony Washington was a great salemans who answered all questions we had and dealt with my buying a new car.... I recommend KIA Country of Charleston BC they really work with u and are very nice people....Ask for Tony when u go!!!!!

May 02, 2016

Michelle, Thanks so much for this enthusiastic review. Tony really enjoyed helping you find the right car. Congratulations and we hope you will visit soon.

lyn123
4/27/2016

"Lance was great to work with!!!"

Lance was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I love my car and had a great experience getting it from this dealership. I really love the free carwash Wednesdays!!!

April 28, 2016

Car Wash Wednesdays are the best! Lance and a new car are not bad either. Thanks so much. See you on Wednesday.

Randerson17
4/25/2016

"Elijah Is The BEST!"

My experience was easy and friendly, and now I have the best car ever! I felt like they really listened to my concerns and worked with me to get me in the car that I wanted!

April 28, 2016

"Best Car Ever"!--That might be the "Best Review Ever"!--It's our job to listen and deliver. Congratulations. We're happy for you. #HappyCustomers

Atlais14
4/24/2016

"Excellent car salesman and nice dealership"

Mr Elijah Tucker is an experienced car salesman who is knowledgeable and patient. He was helpful in all aspects of the new car purchase. Thank you.

April 28, 2016

You're in good hands with Elijah. One of our most seasoned professionals. Thanks for spreading the word. We appreciate it more than you know.

Ben8333
4/23/2016

"Got a great car for a great price."

We worked with two salesmen: Todd Carson and Elijah Tucker. They were both very knowledgeable, answering all of our questions, and went above and beyond to make us happy. At first we were considering a used car, but they got us into a new car with an awesome warranty package. The 2016 Kia Optima reviews rated it a 10 in Safety and it had great ratings for performance and reliability. Jeremy Wilson was also super fast in getting us financed. Overall Awesome experience!

April 28, 2016

Sounds like you put the guys to work for you. The #Kia #Optima is one amazing car and our warranty is second to none. Congratulations on a great decision and thanks for the thumbs up.

lark
4/20/2016

"Very Good Experience"

I decided to test drive a vehicle with Kia Country of Charleston because of their high customer service reviews. I was looking to purchase a car for the first time and I wanted the experience to be as painless as possible. Elijah Tucker took me and my husband on a test ride of a 2016 Kia Soul and I was impressed by how easy going and laid back he was. He didn't try to persuade us to upgrade to a more expensive model and he was very nice and calm. I got more for my trade-in than I expected so that was a nice extra. Overall it was a very good buying experience and the service center is much better than the Ford dealership down the road.

April 28, 2016

Good to hear that we lived up to our reputation. Elijah, trade value, service--three things you can depend on at Kia Country. Enjoy your #Kia #Soul. Thank you!

Agreen311
4/18/2016

"Quick and easy experience "

Corey was very helpful, knowledgeable, and made our car buying experience much easier. We will recommend him to everyone. We are very happy with our purchase!

April 28, 2016

Buying a car shouldn't be difficult. Thanks for letting us know Corey made sure it wasn't. #HappyCustomers--nothing better.

Barnuth

"Easy to work with"

This is the second car I have purchased from Elijah at Kia Country. He is easy to work with and gets you what you want. Corey is great too

April 28, 2016

When customers come back, you know you are doing something right. On behalf of Elijah and all of us, thanks for being a valued member of the Kia Country family.

Andy Yulo
4/18/2016

"Great experience all around"

Tony Washington and Mike Brand were so helpful through the process. Very happy with the service and the car we purchased. Would recommend to anyone!

April 28, 2016

Thanks so much. It's a big decision and our team takes pride in helping each customer make the right decision for them. Congrats!

Reviews of Elijah Tucker