Kia Country of Charleston

Jeremy Wilson

Todd Carson, Product Specialist, Kia Country of Charleston

Todd Carson

January 21, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- cait

We worked with Lance at Kia Country, and he was amazing. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, statistics and ratings, but he was a genuinely kind person and did not put any pressure on us. That being said, he and the manager worked with us and our budget, and we left with the right car for us. We felt comfortable and cared about throughout the whole process, and plan on recommending Kia Country and Lance to our friends in search of a new car.

January 21, 2017

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- Norma Evans

Went there to replace a car totaled in a wreck, and Lance made it easy. He was knowledgeable and things went smooth. It was a painless and quick process, and I wasn't there all day. He answered all of my questions and made sure I knew everything about my new car before I left. And included his cell number if I had any questions after I left. Would definitely go back for my next car.

January 20, 2017

"Loyal Kia customer"

- jmcbride

This is my 3rd Kia however this was my best experience at a Kia dealership. Lance was very efficient and nice. I left with the car I wanted and I love it.

New 2016 Kia Rio, $15491