Kia Country of Charleston

Steve Appelbaum

May 29, 2017

"Knowledgable and Friendly"

- haleycheeks

They were there to greet me right away! We decided on a car for me in minutes! Wendy was great and upfront about everything. I would certainly recommend this dealership!

Wendy Beriniti

May 29, 2017

""Excellent" Service "

- Rodney

My wife and I was extremely pleased with the experience of this sales rep. We were treated very well, and they worked hard a few days earlier through a internet inquiry I submitted to get us what we wanted. Wendy showed us options that helped us make our buying decision the best one for our family. She was very friendly and welcoming to us. No pressure sales, she stuck to what we wanted. Great Sales Rep, very professional and knowledgeable at what she does.

Wendy Beriniti

May 28, 2017

"Awesome! "

- Kiasoul1234567

Elijah was super helpful and extremely kind. He promptly answered every question I had and made the experience as smooth as possible. I'm really loving my new Kia Soul!

Elijah Tucker