Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

Gary Vieau
7/24/2016

"Excellent and proffesional "

Great customer service, very proffe no pressure sales, received a tour of the facilities i would definitely recommend Kia Country to all my friends and family.

toddk
7/21/2016

"Best experience "

Purchased a used Tahoe best experience I have ever had. No haggling, pushy upselling, nada. Thanks to David Gibson and Michael Brand!!! I would love to know where you get the cars cleaned!!!!

medeburn
7/21/2016

"New car purchase"

This Is the third vehicle I have purchased at Kai Country and each time I have received amazing customer service from the sales and service departments. I will return to Kia Country when I am in the market for another vehicle.

GMKiaSUV
7/18/2016

"Best Experience Ever Buying a Car!!!"

I was looking for an SUV for my General Manager and I stopped by Kia Country of Charleston just to look at and get a feel for the Kia since I have never driven one or owned one. Lance Williams was the young man that helped me and he gave me such an education on the Kia that I was ready to buy one before I even drove it!! I am a business owner and I believe in becoming an expert on your product and in your industry. Lance proved me right! He was not pushy or "just trying to make a sell," he was educating me so I could make a good choice in the car I bought. The only day my General Manager and I could come in to look at the car was on Lance's day off. No problem Lance said to me, you let me know the time you can come in and I will be there. He went over everything again with my General Manager and made sure she was comfortable with the car. All the paper work was handled smoothly and quick and my General Manager drove off the lot with her new Kia and she Loves It!!!! Lance really impressed me with his professionalism and knowledge and I will definitely recommend Lance and Kia Country of Charleston to other people. Thank you for such a good car buying experience.

MVLnewowner
7/18/2016

"Norm Lheureux at Kia Country was Terrific!"

I recently purchased a Kia Sorento from Kia Country of Charleston. Norm Lheureux was super helpful, educated and patient as I made a major decision on a new vehicle. He spent lots of time reviewing options and considering my personal needs. He and his staff also worked through my specific needs for financing and found creative ways to meet my budget. Thanks very much!

rk2016
7/18/2016

"Great experience buying from Kia Country and Norm"

Norm, my salesman was very helpful and answered all my questions. He got everything done for me that i needed. The service was very good. I recommend Norm and the dealership.

July 18, 2016

Norm's experience and knowledge are a real asset to our customers. Thanks for noticing and for taking time to tell others. We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to do so.

lblevs
7/17/2016

"Great service, great cars!"

We are so glad that we have Lance Williams and Kia Country of Charleston in our lives! He has dealt with us fairly and honestly for the past 6 years, keeping our family in the best, most affordable, and most dependable cars we have ever driven. Thanks, Lance for being there when we needed you.

July 18, 2016

Thank you so very much. Nothing spells success like repeat customers. Lance and Kia Country appreciate your continued business and support, as well as, this enthusiastic review. We thank you for your trust and confidence. #HappyCustomers

mtinnin3890
7/15/2016

"Great Dealership"

Kia Country of Charleston was great! The customer service was excellent, and I absolutely love my new Kia Soul! I would recommend Kia Country to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle.

July 18, 2016

We are partial to words like "great", "excellent" and "love", especially when they are used to describe Kia Country and our award-winning cars. The Soul is an amazing little car. Elijah and Heather send thanks. Enjoy your ride. The World Needs a Little More Soul.

Sara_perry
7/15/2016

"Education at its Best!"

I always get leary of dealerships, thinking they are "salesman". I just want to say thank you to Lance as he "educated" me on what my Sorento would and could do for me. Showing me features that I didn't think I would use and how helpful they can be. I would truely recommend Lance for car recommendations. Thank you! Sara Perry

July 18, 2016

Thanks Sara. Our Product Specialists are Kia Certified to provide the best possible information to our customers. If we don't know the answer to a question, we'll find out. Buying a car should be an informed choice. Thank you from Lance and Kia Country! Enjoy your Sorento.

S2010
7/14/2016

"Best dealer in the area"

I've had my Kia and my Suzuki in for service at this dealer. This has been the best service department ever in my many years of car ownership. They are friendly and customer oriented. I have been there with and without an appointment (due to an urgent problem). They attend to you promptly they communicate with you uring the service appointment if anything unexpected comes up. Their prices are great and service is reasonably fast and efficient. I have never had a problem after a service that required a return because of something done or not done during the service, I will drive the extra miles to do business with Kia Country of Charleston. Great folks.

Howard Cooley

July 18, 2016

Wow! Thanks so much for showing others what "Service Centered Around You" really means. This is quite an impressive string of compliments and we accept them all with gratitude.

Reviews of Lance Williams