Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

Wanda8901
10/01/2016

"Corey Sullivan is the best..."

My husband and I, with our 3 yr old grand daughter went to Kia Saturday 24, 2016, just to look with no intentions on buying yet but Corey was such a great salesman, I just had to drive my Optima home...

Robert Waltz
9/29/2016

"All Around Great Exerience"

We arrived at the dealership and spoke with Norm. We explained what we were looking for and he showed us a few available options. We really didn't care for what was available at the lot, so Norm immediately started working to find something that would make us happy. He stayed in touch with us through the upcoming days and let us know when he found what we were looking for. He brought the car in from out of town and we were extremely happy. This is our 2nd Kia from this dealership. From Norm in sales to Chelsea in the service center, ALL AROUND the best buying experience that we have had. We HIGHLY recommend!

bettergetreadee

"The place to go"

We have purchased (3) Vehicles from Norm & been very pleased. Chelsea in the Service Dept is excellent as well. We would happily recommend everyone there for a great experience.! Norm is great! Andy & Brian

Margaret

"The best!"

What a great experience. Who knew it could be so easy to buy a car? Lance helped me find what I was looking for and made sure I got everything I wanted at the price I needed. I didn’t feel pressured to settle for something that didn’t meet my needs or to spend more on something that was out of my price range. I will send all my friends here and I will be back to buy another Kia from Lance when the time comes! I am so thrilled with my new ride! Lance is the bomb!

Jim Cosby
9/27/2016

"Fantastic Employees"

Both Jeremy Wilson, Gina and Lance Williams were exceptional people who were down to earth, not pushy, and catered to my EVERY need. All others were exceptional as well but I don't know all their names. I will though because I will return for all of my automotive needs including another car!!!!

Lance Williams

September 28, 2016

The guys love hearing that! Thank you. A car is a big purchase. You should absolutely have your EVERY need catered to. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks so very much for an awesome review.

KrazyKris37
9/26/2016

"Great experience"

Always have a great experience at Kia Country. This is my 4th Kia that I purchased from them. They always try to give you the best deal possible. I would recommend giving them a try. My sales guy Todd was awesome! Very helpful, friendly and not pushy (which I hate about salesmen). I would return just to deal with him. The finance guy explained everything in detail and was also very nice. Again, great experience!

September 28, 2016

Wow! Four cars, that's amazing and we appreciate your business more than you know. A special thanks from Todd. Congratulations!

Chasity
9/24/2016

"Buying used car "

They was very easy to talk to! They also found the right car for me!!! Thank you so much for all your help and getting me in a car today

September 28, 2016

Thank you so much. We were delighted to help you find just the right car for you. Congratulations and enjoy!

TK's
9/21/2016

"First car. "

The test drive was fast and amazing. Tony Washington made the car buying experiance smooth and easy. Very friendly and profesional. Love the first time experiance.

September 21, 2016

There's nothing better than your first car. Congratulations! Tony really enjoyed helping you. Thanks for choosing Kia Country of Charleston.

Kia Guy 2017
9/20/2016

"Red Carpet Treatment"

I would like to take a moment to thank our internet salesman Corey Sullivan and our new car delivery specialist, Todd Carson. Cory was super fast, knowledgeable, and responsive. On the Internet, I just clicked that I had interest in a New Sorento and he called me back instantly. He confirmed the availability, we settled on the price, and we purchased the vehicle 10 minutes later. Now, that's service. Todd was our delivery specialist. He knew everything about the car, but most important he knew how to treat people. We speeded thru the process and drove back to Myrtle Beach with smiles on our faces. Jeremy Wilson processed our payment and the paper work very efficiently. Thanks again Todd, Jeremy,and Cory for a job well done. Walter and Peg

Cory Sullivan

September 20, 2016

We strive to give all of our customers the "red carpet treatment" so it is so nice to hear that you received it. Thanks for coming from Myrtle Beach to shop with us. Both the drive and your kind customer review are sincerely appreciated

daryus
9/19/2016

"Awesome"

Elijah was very thorough. We really appreciate how he took the time to go over the features in the car and programmed my phones to the Bluetooth. Thank you Elijah!

September 21, 2016

As our longest tenured team member, Elijah has a great deal of product knowledge which is he always willing to share. Congratulations on your new car and thank you very much.

Reviews of Lance Williams