Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

kapral,bonnie
2/05/2016

"Very satisfied customer."

It was a great experience with Mr. Sullivan. No over bearing pressure. Mr. Sullivan answered all questions well in reference to the KIA Soul. No bickering over price and saved me just under $40 monthly payment. I purchased the Soul and I am very satisfied with it. Great gas mileage and a awesome ride. Stop by Kia of Charleston today and ask for Corey Sullivan.

boxerdad
2/03/2016

"Satisfied Kia Owner"

The entire experience was great. No pressure. I started with USAA car buying service. I was contacted by Michael to schedule an appointment. Once at the dealership Michael introduced me to Lance. He was very willing to show me all my options. I told Lance that i would be purchasing this car for my wife he was very understanding and found us what we wanted for a great price.

maxine1021
2/03/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

The entire experience was wonderful from the initial contact derived from my web search, the sales person (Todd Carson) made sure that I understood everything about the vehicle and made sure that I was happy when I left. He was very courteous and I believe he helped me get the best deal possible. The financial contact was respectful of my time. I will definitely recommend this dealership.

tomlinsona10
1/31/2016

"Kia Sorento "

Great place to buy. Lance took great care of us. Explained everything really well. We love the Sorento. Great gas mileage and has all the bells and whistles she wanted.

February 01, 2016

You're all set for your perfect adventure with the Sorento. Thanks for tooting our bells and whistles, it means a lot us.

little old lady
1/29/2016

"love my Kia!"

Corey was the salesman who helped me. I couldn't have asked for a more considerate person. He was knowledgeable and helped me transfer from an '89 Mazda to a new Kia. Quite a difference. I would recommend him totally to help new customers as he wasn't in the least pushy. It was a great experience and I drove away with a fantastic new Kia Soul!

February 01, 2016

Sounds like you waited a long time for a new car and deserve all the good things that came your way. Enjoy your Kia Soul, it's a fun and fabulous car. It was Corey's pleasure to help you make the big leap. Thank you.

HappyCarBuyer
1/29/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

My salesman Norm was fantastic & I never had such a smooth & easy purchase. I didn't feel upset before the deal was completed for once!

February 01, 2016

Well, that's good to hear, because we'd never want to upset a customer. Norm is a seasoned pro. Smooth and easy is a result of that experience. Enjoy your new car and thanks for the testimonial.

TTodd21
1/28/2016

"Very Helpful and Gave Me a Good Deal"

Quick and easy trade in and purchase. If you need a car at a good price go here. Trade value was very good as well.

February 01, 2016

We pay top dollar for trades, glad to hear that you were pleased with deal and your new car as well. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cpenn26@gmail.com

"Corey Sullivan"

Corey listened to my needs, found the car that was right for me and got me out the door with a new car I love...all while making the process comfortable and easy.

February 01, 2016

Well that's EXACTLY what is supposed to happen. Thank you and congratulations!

Adrian77

"Corey is the man!!!"

About a week ago I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. Corey took care of me, he was knowledgeable and upfront. He is genuinely and was dedicated to customer service. He went out of his way and worked out a great deal for me. I'd like to personally thank him for the experience and being able to put me in a new vehicle just in time for the arrival of my baby girl. Thank you corey!!

February 01, 2016

Congratulations on your baby girl. How exciting. Not sure a new car can compare to that, but we're happy that you found a safe and reliable car for your daughter. Corey says thank you and we do too.

Hanna Miller
1/26/2016

"Amazing is and understatement! "

KIA Country Charleston, SC The first time i called about a week ago to inquire about a vehicle Corey was very courteous and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly and was Knowledgeable on a the vehicle I was considering to purchase. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and a valued customer whether I would purchase a car or not. I've never experienced Excellent customer service from other salesman. There was no pressure and he was genuinely dedicated to making me happy with my new car purchase. At the end it was KIA and another dealership (which I will not disclose) the deciding factor on my vehicle purchase was Corey's dedication to customer service and work ethic. Thank you for making it an awesome experience bro!!! I recommend anyone who's looking to make vehicle purchase to stop by KIA country of Charleston first. -Adrian

February 01, 2016

On behalf of Corey and Kia Country, thank you. It's important to us that you have an excellent car buying experience and it's always nice to hear that we succeeded. Enjoy your new ride!!

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.