Kia Country of Charleston

Tony Washington

August 13, 2017

"My First Car!"

- Kiante Habersham

I really appreciated Mr. Tucker's help with getting me into a car. My intentions were to get a used vehicle and be on my way but I am more than satisfied with my outcome. He helped me get a brand new 2017 Black Kia Soul, which is my dream car! Thank you so much.

Elijah Tucker

August 12, 2017

"Great service!"

- Rebecca Ramsey

Lance was awesome! He spent hours with me making sure that we got the price and payment where it had to be! He was so patient with me learning what I truely wanted in a car and making sure I got all of the features on my must have list! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new car!

Lance Williams

August 08, 2017

"Dom and Dereks new Kia Soul 2017"

- DDKeegan

Charles helped me and my growing family into a brand new 2017 Kia Soul! He worked with our needs and took the time to go through three vehicles to ensure that we got what we were looking for! He worked with us on the price and did all that he could to make sure we were happy! I definitely recommnend Kia Country! Everyone there went above and beyond and now I feel safe on the road and safe with my newborn!

Charles Davis