Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

dixjes0479
5/21/2015

"Kia Experience "

This was my first time buying a new car. I was nervous, but Lance made me feel comfortable! He was very friendly and knowledgeable! He stayed in close range with my budget and had an answer to any question. Lance made buying a car quick and easy! I appreciated how he took the time to help me set up the voice command and radio stations! Overall it was a great experience!

Optima_143
5/13/2015

"Couldn't of asked for a better car experience"

My salesman was Tony Washington and from the first greeting he made the sale go smoothly. It took me a month just to decide whether or not to purchase a vehicle and when I went to Kia Country of Charleston I already had a budget and type of car set in mind. Tony did a great job of making this customer experience a great one. After not having a car payment for the last 10 years, this was the first time that I actually purchased the vehicle that I wanted. Tony was very knowledgeable on the vehicle I purchased and he answered all of my questions. My fiance ensure that I got what I wanted and paid what it was worth and this was the best mother's day gift every. Jeremy got us financed with a local bank which makes this so much easier. I would definitely recommend Kia to all of my friends and family. The best feature of my 2012 Kia Optima EX-Turbo series is the key less start and sun roof. I will never have to worry about leaving my key in the car every again.

May 18, 2015

A Kia Optima EX Turbo is quite a nice Mother's Day gift! Good for you. We don't believe in high pressure sales. Tony and all of the guys on our team will help you find the right car at the right price and once they do our extensive range of financing options makes it easy to drive it home. Thanks so much and enjoy your Optima!

ajbear48
5/13/2015

"Went over and beyond to insure satisfaction!!"

Cory went over and beyond to insure my satisfaction with my new Sportage. He is pleasant and cheerful even when things are not going as well as they could. He shows unlimited patience when dealing with a customer, in this case, me. I greatly appreciate the time and effort he spent to be sure my new car was as it was supposed to be. Anyone who is in the market for a new Kia would do well to ask to deal with this young gentleman! Annie L. Johnson

May 18, 2015

It's nice to hear "gentleman" and Corey appreciates that his efforts were noticed. The Sportage is a great car. Thanks very much and we look forward to seeing you soon.

cappsj
5/11/2015

"we was very happy with the deal we got "

The salesman Corey was very helpful and he knew all about the car we got.I would recommend Kia country to everyone.we love our Kia soul.

May 18, 2015

You landed a car and a product specialist with real character. Glad to hear you got a deal. Enjoy your Soul.

Pnannette&richard
5/09/2015

"A great day"

When my husband and I started out the morning of 5/9/15 to buy a new car we did not except to go to Kia we were going to buy another Honda. But we heard a commercial on the radio about buy one get on free so we thought we would stop by. Well Mr. Lance Williams explain that those cars were lease cars which we did not wont. Right away he was honest and forth coming with each answer that we asked he spent over 6 hours with me and my husband test driving and talking about every car we looked at . Mr. Lance was very nice, polite, and a true Southern man {he opened every door for me } He was always asking after our comfort and holding an umbrella for me in the rain. I felt bad that he missed his lunch and was late for dinner, he said it was ok he was all ours till we made up our minds.{he did a lot of running around for keys for us} Well we did not buy one car we bought two cars that day from Mr. Lance. My husband and I fell very sure that are two teenage girls will be safe in these new cars . So in summery if you are looking for a no hassle, honest ,friendly , well knowledgeable gentlemen then Mr. Lance is for you. So I will most definitely see him when I get ready to buy another car . Thank you Mr. Lance for your help today and so sorry about the sun burn. Thank you Nannette and Richard P

May 18, 2015

Lance was more than happy to spend the time with you. He understands what a big decision it is to buy a car. Buying two is mind boggling. So glad that he was able to help you make the right decisions for your family. We are so happy to welcome you to ours.

anne
5/06/2015

""Complete satisfaction""

John Boone and Daniel Hensley have my gratitude in making this auto purchase a success. John Boone is knowledgeable, kind and patient beyond words. I thank him and Daniel Hensley for their consideration and expertise through this process. I extend my utmost appreciation for their help in finding the right car for me. Thank you! Deborah

May 18, 2015

John and Daniel say, "You're very welcome!" John really is "knowledgeable, kind and patient beyond words"--rare qualities. Thanks so much for spreading the word and welcome to the family.

jwashington6679
5/04/2015

"Great Service"

Tony Washington and the entire kia family of kia country of Charleston were very helpful in helping me to find the perfect car for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They were very nice and very helpful every step of the way.

May 18, 2015

Thanks very much. "Nice and helpful" are things we aspire to be. We appreciate that you took the time to tell others and wish you all the best with your new car.

Alaina
5/02/2015

"Great Experience "

Recently purchased a 2015 Kia Forte from Lance! The dealership didn't have the color I wanted but that didn't stop them from settling and were able to transfer from another dealer in just one day so I could bring home my new car for the weekend! Very friendly staff and eager to help!

May 18, 2015

If we don't have what you want on our lot, we will find it for you. It's as simple as that. Enjoy your new Forte!

Five-0, 2015
5/02/2015

"Worked had to meet my needs"

Gave me advice prior to my purchase that saved me lots of money!! As a new business entrepreneur, I was able to upgrade my purchase and save money long term based off the information provided by Daniel and Elijah. This is what makes Kia Country successful and also why I Highly Recommend them for your next Kia Purchase!!

May 18, 2015

Thanks so much, always a pleasure to work with another local business owner. Wishing you much continued success.

The TaxMaster
4/22/2015

"Be Careful!!"

Be careful when you walk into this 2nd rate dealership. I confirmed a deal over the phone with the internet manager and called back several times before I drove all the way down there. When I arrived, I was handed off to another person who knew nothing about the deal that I had been promised. What I thought was going to be a good experience turned out to be a deceptive business practice. They promise you a deal with one person and then assign you someone else so the original person does not have to take any responsibility of the deal that was reached. This may be a common practice, promising everything and then saying the original deal was a mistake. When I called them on it, that's when they threw me out of the dealership. Bottom line, we had a deal before I walked in and then all of a sudden we were $2200 apart on the price. I'm sure the product is fine, but I would definitely recommend shopping around for a more professional staff.

April 23, 2015

We certainly understand and appreciate your frustration especially since we were the 4th dealership you visited. In fact, you are for the most part correct. As with most dealerships, the Internet Sales Manager (ISM) provides advance information to customers prior to a showroom visit at which time, a customer is introduced to a Product Specialist. Each of these individuals has specialized training and skills to provide you with the best possible service. You were given a TruCar quote by our ISM. We are obligated to honor the TruCar price which is the lowest possible sales price offered and we did. In addition, our ISM provided you with a Black Book quote for your trade which our Sales Manager increased by $300 as you requested. You then wanted additional rebates and incentives that you found on our website, but that were not promised to you. There are many offers and disclaimers which may be easy to confuse. We cannot allow every possible incentive or discount on every car, but we try to find the best possible car and price for each customer. As a TruCar customer you were guaranteed that. While we regret the misunderstanding, we hope you will agree that it is important that we maintain an environment of professionalism and congeniality for both our customers and staff. Please know that we do not ever condone or use deceptive business practices. As the #1 Dealer in the Carolinas for the third straight year, we place the highest value on customer service. We’re genuinely sorry, that we fell short this time.

Reviews of Lance Williams

Corey Sullivan

Reviews of Elijah Tucker
Elijah Tucker

Product Specialist

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.