Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

Edison Waters
4/21/2015

"Great review"

This is my 4th Kia from Kia Country the last 3 times Lance was our sales person and he always take good care of us. My overall experience was excellent, I I would highly recommend Kia Country and Lance.

April 23, 2015

There's nothing we like better than repeat customers. Lance and the entire team at Kia Country sincerely appreciates your continued loyalty and business. It is the hightes of compliments.

Annie
4/18/2015

"Service Department rating"

Always cheerful, pleasant and personable to us when we go to set up an appointment and also waiting for the service to be performed. Chelsea is just the best and always a pleasure to chat with her, beautiful young lady and always very upbeat and superb to us. Cannot say enough good things about her,

April 23, 2015

Chelsea is the secret sauce is our Service Department. Thanks so much for taking time to recognize her good work. It means a lot.

Dgsinclair2
4/17/2015

"Great deal great car"

Everyone was professional and courteous there was no pressure just a friendly atmostphere. Great place to buy a car. I will send my friends and neighbors Thanks much

April 23, 2015

"Great deal, great car" is music to our ears. We hope every customer walks out of our showroom room with that same feeling. Thanks for telling us and sending in your friends and neighbors.

ajslong
4/16/2015

"KIA Country of Charleston"

Always pleasant, always in and out when promised. They have a checklist and give you their results. All this-and they wash it and vacuum it out! Great place to do business!

April 23, 2015

Isn't it nice when a business actually delivers on its promise? We try to every day. The car wash--just our way of saying thanks for being a loyal customer. We really appreciate it.

lovemykia2015
4/12/2015

"Awesome Experience !!"

Our experience at your dealership was awesome, Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable with answering questions concerning our choice of vehicle. We are pleased with the outcome of the choice we made.Prior to us coming to the dealership,we spoke with Mike, who was very helpful in meeting our needs. Jeremy was very professional in helping us with getting the best deal . We will certainly recommend Kia of Charleston to our friends and family. We love our new Kia Optima!!!! Glenn & Lethea Scott

April 23, 2015

Glenn and Lethea, Glad to hear the trifecta (Mike-Tony-Jeremy) delivered excellent service. The Optima is a great car. Congratulations and welcome to the Kia Country family.

kbuerkle
4/09/2015

"Quick and Easy"

I had received two service bulletins for my 2015 Soul. I went to the Kia Country website to look up the number to schedule an appointment but it was already after hours. I noticed that you could schedule a service appointment on line. Lo and behold I could also pull up my car's information with my telephone number and create a log in. The 2 bulletin items were already listed as needed services. Available appointment times were easy to choose from. The whole process was quick and will definitely be a plus as I tend to think of things I need to do in the middle of the night. I arrived at my 10:00 appointment and was greeted immediately with a smile. The chairs in the waiting area were comfortable and there is wi-fi. Coffee and bottled water were available. The work took only 30 minutes and then I was asked if I wanted my car washed and vacuumed. If my future oil changes and such prove to be this pleasantly efficient I will be one happy customer!

April 23, 2015

You can count on your future oil changes and any other service appointments being just as efficient. We know how busy life can be, so service reminders, online scheduling, personalized portals, and prompt and friendly service are just our way of making it a bit easier to manage.

Gary
4/09/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Thank you, Lance. Very friendly and professional. Lance went above and beyond to make sure I received excellent service. I was pleased with whole experience.

April 23, 2015

Lance is like that--he has endless patience and really enjoys helping people find the right car and get a good deal. It means a lot that you took time to let others know.

geegee65
4/08/2015

"awesome car service"

Always a joy getting car services there. They are fast, honest, just a wonderful atmosphere. Waiting room is always clean and comfortable. TV for our convience, along with coffee. OK, I am a stickerler about public bathrooms, so I must say, how impressed I am to see waiting room bathroom is so clean, and fresh!

April 23, 2015

Fast and honest are hallmarks of our Service Centered Around You Philosophy. Clean restrooms are a must. Thanks so much. Come back for a cup of coffee anytime.

geoffcorbin
4/06/2015

"always good"

Chelsea and the rest of the folks in service, to the person, are consistently excellent across the board. I don't often make reviews and when I do it's typically to help improve a process or product, but Kia Country is pretty extraordinary. They compare easily with our Mercedes, BMW and Lexus experiences.

April 23, 2015

We like the sound of "extraordinary". It's pretty amazing how our Service Department juggles cars, customers and quality each day. We really appreciate that you noticed and took the time to tell others. Thanks and see you on your next visit.

kbuerkle
3/17/2015

"Great sales people, manager not so much"

I was just toying with the idea of buying a car. My minivan is 13 years old and I love it but it was starting to need more repairs. I really liked the Umber interior on the Soul. I test drove one at a competitor and not only were they more expensive it did not have the features of the one at Kia Country. The other salesman also tried to talk me into a cheaper car with a basic black interior since they would not budge on the price. Tony Washington understood my desire to get that Umber interior. I did walk the first time as the sales manager was too pushy and, quite frankly, rude. I only returned because of Tony. He found a cheaper car with the Umber interior and I appreciated that. However I did ultimately get my dream car as Kia matched another dealer's online price and gave us the Veterans discount plus free maintenance for Roper employees. Tony not only took the time the first time to show me all the features but when I returned the second time with my husband he showed them all to him. There was no pressure from Tony, just a desire to help. I did not trade in my van towards this purchase as the sales manager would not honor his verbal trade in price for my car that he made on my first visit. I would have given Kia Country 5 stars if not for the sales manager.

March 30, 2015

After 13 years, you certainly deserved a new car. So glad to hear that you got the one you wanted and that Tony delivered the car, package and price that you wanted. He quietly effective. It's especially nice that you were able to take advantage of some of our Buyer Programs for Veteran's and local employees to save on your purchase. We regret that you experienced a less than satisfactory experience regarding your trade. Congratulations and best wishes with your new Kia Soul. The Umber Package is one of the best!

Reviews of Chelsea Rowland

Jeremy Wilson

Reviews of Lance Williams
Lance Williams

Product Specialist

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.