Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

lewisandwatts
5/27/2016

"Hassle-free purchase"

You go to Kia Country to buy a car and that's what you get. There are no run-arounds or games, and there's no attempt to dress things up. David Gibson was very polite and helpful, and we are very happy with the deal we got on a new Kia Soul.

Tyrell1254
5/27/2016

"Very satisfied customer"

I am very pleased with Corey's service in helping me find my perfect car. He is very efficient and makes sure I'm getting the best deals there are. I am very happy with all the effort he puts forth in making sure I'm as happy as I can be in my car.

Jaynedh
5/26/2016

"Love my New Sorento"

You can see from the big smile on my face that I am a very happy customer! Elijah and Mark and everyone at Kia Country made buying a new Sorento a great experience. My husband did a lot of research online looking for the right vehicle at the best price and we found the most bang for our bucks at Kia Country with the Sorento. The car was exactly what we wanted and we were simply presented with options and not pressured in any way. We liked the fact that there was no haggling. The first deal offered was a good one. Looking forward to years of great service and happy memories made possible by Kia Country! Thanks Everyone at Kia Country!

Mark in finance, Heather on the internet and the nice guy with the beard at the desk

Renee
5/25/2016

"Awesome experience"

Awesome team at Kia Country. Kia Country stayed within out budget and listened to what we were asking for. We had two salesman help us out. Lance Williams was very friendly, polite, great listener and awesome. Lance was the first person to help us. When we told Lance we wanted a used 2010 Kia Soul standard, he showed us one and let us test drive the car.Lance was not pushy about anything. We went back the next day, thinking we were going to get a 2010 Kia Soul. Thanks to David Gibson, we were able to get into a 2012 Kia Soul, with upgrades for the same price as the 2010 Soul. David was very polite, great listener, and knowledgeable. David was not pushy. Loved how we were shown a couple of different options. Thanks for a great experience for first time buying a used car from a dealership!

Brandy C Seaman
5/25/2016

"Amazing Team"

My experience with Kia Country of Charleston was by far the best car buying experience I have EVER had. Our specialist Lance was very understanding in what we were asking/looking for in car and with the payments that we needed to be at. As most everyone does, I dreaded the thought of going to a dealership and spending 4 or more hours negotiating. These guys Heather and Lance were able to get us in and out in almost 2 hours. There was no haggling, no pushy sales rep trying to talk us into getting a car we didn't want. This is my second Kia but my first time at Kia Country. I will forever recommend Lance and the team at Kia Country to all of my friends and family looking for a car in the future. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for my beautiful car and thank you for working with us to keep the payments where they needed to be. Brandy Seaman

Heather Corris-Internet

cynfak
5/21/2016

"Great experience second car we have bought from them. "

excellent knowledge of their cars. Very fair with very little haggling. This is the second purchase we've made with Lance Williams as our sales person. Will definitely work with Lance again in the future.

Rsnblues77
5/15/2016

"Great location with no pressure to buy"

David Gibson was our salesman. He was very knowledgeable and really listened to what we were looking for. He presented several options that fit our budget and was not pushy at all. In the end we purchased a Kia Soul 2013 and got our payments within the range we needed, even though there were pricier options. Very much recommend Kia Country and Dave! They even let us take our future car to the local McDonald's for lunch as the banks were taking a while to approve the financing.

Jamesbcoburn
5/12/2016

"Excellent!"

In and out. Very helpful sales people. Didn't feel like i was getting sold and this is coming from a sales professional. They're really elevating the Kia brand

May 19, 2016

Thank you, buying a car should be a hassle-free, fun experience. Welcome to the Kia family.

Gardner
5/11/2016

"The most enjoyable car buying experience ever!"

I have purchased three vehicles from Kia Country Charleston, and every time has been a pleasure! The last visit in particular with the Kia team was perfect in every way! I spoke with Brian Smith initially, who was very helpful with my situation, and Lance Williams my salesperson assisted me with choosing the right vehicle for my needs. I appreciated Lance's non pressure approach, and everything he did to make the transaction seamless! He was very knowledgeable, courteous and professional throughout. He also took additional time to fully explain how all of the various functions on the car worked, and followed-up with a telephone call the next day to see if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Lance Williams and the Kia team for your next car purchase or lease! Simply the best!!

May 19, 2016

A three-peat. We love it. Thanks so much for telling the world what it's like to buy a car at Kia Country. You deserved the 5-star, white glove treatment from Lance.

rnazon
5/10/2016

"Excellent selection, great customer service!"

Elijah was extremely helpful, and made this a pleasant car buying experience. I LOVE KIA COUNTRY!!! I have been with them for the past 7 years. They are my dealership for life!!! Chelsea, Mitch, and Tim and the service dept. all get kudos too. KIA COUNTRY IS GREAT!!!!!!

Chris the new guy and the finance guy.

May 19, 2016

Wow, you are an unabashed fan. With many thanks from your friends in the sales and service departments. You are both looking good with your new car.

Reviews of Lance Williams