Kia Country of Charleston

Norm L'Heureux

March 27, 2017

"AMAZING!"

- Sierra

Tony was amazing! I went on the car lot and was so confused on what kind of car I wanted. He led me into the right direction, and knew everything about every car I asked about. I would recommend this company and him to anyone!

March 23, 2017

" MyKia Country experience "

- Jack White

My wife and I have owned a Kia since they were first introduced. Because I have had a work truck supplied or a Jeep (living in Colorado), this would be MY first Kia since we always referred them as her car. Anyway to make a long story short, my experience with Kia Country was top notch. Norm listened to what I was looking for before we even looked at the first car. After just a few quick looks, he showed me exactly what I was looking for! A loaded 2014 Soul+... Love it! Anyway the rest was a breeze. A little while in financing and I was out the door. I would highly recommend Norm and the rest of Kia Country to all of my friends.

March 23, 2017

"Fun place to buy with no pressure"

- SamBo

I purchased a Kia900 from Norm earlier this year. It was really kind of fun, and so far this has been the best car I've ever owned. I certainly recommend Norm L'Heureux and Kia Country if you want a pleasant car buying experience.

New 2016 Kia Sedona, $33530