Kia Country of Charleston

Kia Country of Charleston

Call
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for two years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

"Great Experience at Kia Country"

I love my Kia Soul! Thanks Kia and specially Mr. Elijah Tucker, my sales person, for making my car buying experience a Great one. Mr. Tucker help me set up my car GPS and cell phone system and took the time to explain the difference features., Thanks Mr. Tucker!!!

"GREAT EXPERIENCE AT KIA COUNTRY "

. We got a quote thru Consumer Reports and spoke to Courtney. We met Lance and Courtney as soon as we arrived. Lance showed us the options on the selection of Sorentos on the lot and we test drove two. We bought the second, it was a pleasure to deal with him. we also met Chelsea in Service and looking forward to dealing with her in the future.

"Hats off to Sam!"

I finally squeezed the last bit of life out of the car I was gifted for college commuting, and when time came to replace it I knew I wanted a Kia. Where better to go than Kia Country? It was my first time buying a car, and Sam met me at the door with a smile. Everything about the experience went smoothly-- from the test drive to signing the paperwork to the post-sale follow-up. I have high hopes that my new Kia Rio will be around for many solid years, but when it comes time to repeat this process I know right where I'll be heading! And woe unto any friend of mine who buys a car from anywhere but Kia Country in Charleston! It has been a truly great experience.

"Always a good experience!"

My wife and I purchased a Kia Soul + in the summer of 2012. Each visit back for servicing has been just plane good! On my last visit I was standing outside making a phone call and one of their salesman walked by and we made small conversation. His name is Lance Williams. We exchanged business cards and he has kept in touch with me - not to be an annoyance - but just to let me know he is there when we are ready to make our next purchase. When we do, we will make sure Lance is who we purchase from! Lou Vellia

"Treats you like family"

Have purchased six vehicles and it always gets better! Elijah is like family now! We recommend Kia Country all the time and now that the "team" will treat them right.

"Pleasant dealership"

my husband and I had a very pleasant time at the Kia dealership. Lance was very courteous and able to work out the finances we needed to get us into a very nice Kia Sorento. Service after the sale is also very pleasant.

"THE TEAM WAS AWESOME"

The team was awesome. no credit and a trade with a loan. Elijah was great, Jeremy worked the numbers and Steve welcomed us! four hours in and out with a new car!!!

"Everyone was great!"

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with your dealership and employees! Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable. He took us through the lot explaining different cars and looking until he found just what we were looking for! A 2015 Kia Soul in Titanium was our choice and he had one fresh off the truck. We also had an excellent experience with our financial person, Jeremy, who walked us through the process with speed, knowledge and full disclosure. Thank you again for everything and we will be back again for sure. Mary Lynn and Tom Aquino Conway, SC

"2nd purchase from Norm!"

We recently purchased our second vehicle from Norm at Kia Country. The first purchase was easy but this one required he work a bit harder :). He is always professional and has always given us the best price. We drove 2 hours to work with him again. Thanks for all the hard work and look forward to working with you again in the future.

"Ask for Norm!"

This was my first time buying a car and he worked with me to find the car that I wanted and presented me with many options. I told him the price I wanted and he worked with me so that I walked out with the car without paying a single cent over what desired price was. It was a very pleasant experience especially for my first time buying a car.

Kia Country of Charleston responded to this review

October 27, 2014

We always like to hear from satisfied buyers, but especially first time buyers. Our patient and knowledgable Product Specialists are great resources and take all of the stress out of making such a big decision. Thank you.

Reviews of Lance Williams