Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

Butch
8/14/2015

"looking for new car"

Stopped in to check out a new car, was greeted by Lance. He showed us what he had and provided a price all with 45 minutes. Absolutely no pressure, just straight answers, my kind of dealership. We will be keeping this dealer at the top of our list when we are ready to purchase.

tdavis6684
8/14/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

After having a baby, our family needed a new car to get around. Our Sale Rep Tony Washington ensured we got the car we needed, with added features that will make our day-to-day experience much easier. He was able to work with us to find a great package to get the car (Kia Sorento) that we wanted. We didn't think that we would be able to get a car as nice as what we got, but Tony made it happen. Would highly recommend!

juliekphillips
8/11/2015

"Great Experience "

I just purchased a new 2016 Kia Forte. David Gibson was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all of my questions. The entire process was very quick and probably took just over an hour from the time I walked into the dealership to the time I walked out. I would highly reccomend David and this dealership!

Robin38
8/11/2015

"Wonderful Exerience"

We had a wonderful experience with this dealership. We went in "just to look" and walked out with a 2016 Kia Sorento. The staff was courteous and not pushy. Our salesman and the finance manager were very helpful and honest. We will definitely be returning.

dwal1231
8/08/2015

"Great buying experience"

My wife and I just purchased a new Kia Soul from this dealership. Our sales rep. was David Gibson and the whole experience was a refreshing change to what I am accustomed to when dealing with car dealerships. Everything was very easy and quick and David was very helpful, kind and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership and make sure to ask for David.

PickyKiaBuyer
8/07/2015

"Perfect for those who know what they want."

My car was brought from Savannah. I saved money. Lance and Jeremy treat a lady with respect & were knowledgeable gentlemen. No tricks, just great deals.

vmr121
8/06/2015

"NO HASSLE "

I recently bought a new car and it was one of the easiest and smoothest transactions. Lance was wonderful. He went above and beyond, staying late not only when I purchased the car but also on delivery ensuring I knew about all the ins and outs of my new car. Would recommend to anyone who wants a knowledgable salesperson and a stressfree transaction

August 07, 2015

Thanks so much. "No Hassle" is our mantra. We take great pride in providing excellent service both before and after the sale. Enjoy your car and thanks from Lance and Kia Country.

dragonfly
8/04/2015

"Good experience"

We were purchasing a vehicle for our daughter. Tony was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was very good about telling us about all of the features and safety equipment. We had a little hiccup in pricing the vehicle, but Jeremy was quick to help solve the problem and make it right.

August 07, 2015

Thanks so much for letting us know that Tony and Jeremy helped you find the right car at the right price for your daughter. We appreciate it very much.

mchinkle
8/03/2015

"First Auto Purchase - Great Success! "

This was my first time buying a car and I visited a handful of dealerships during the selection process. Kia Country of Charleston was hands-down the best experience in terms of customer service and convenience. Lance Williams was knowledgeable about the vehicles, providing helpful insight about the purchasing process and honest feedback about the pros and cons of various vehicles. Additionally, I am confident that Lance will be there to offer assistance in the future if there is anything that I need regarding my new car. I will certainly recommend Kia of Charleston & Lance Williams to friends & family who are in the market for a new vehicle.

August 07, 2015

Absolutely Lance will always be there for you if you have a question. You are part of the Kia Country family now. Buying your first car is exciting but also a bit nerve-wracking. You were in good hands with Lance. Enjoy your car!

K.lee
8/02/2015

"Easy. Convenient. Patient. Fun!"

Thanks to Corey Sullivan, my car buying experience was nothing but perfect. He helped me figure out what I could afford and he let me drive a couple cars until I decided. Also, he is very knowledgable about all cars I asked him about, features and all! No pressure. No Hassle. It was time and I was ready. Corey made the daunting process simple and fun. If you're ready for a new car, jump on in. The water is perfect!

August 07, 2015

On behalf of Corey and Kia Country--thank you. Buying a car should be stress free and fun. Thanks for letting us know we delivered.

Reviews of Jeremy Wilson