Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

kbuerkle
3/17/2015

"Great sales people, manager not so much"

I was just toying with the idea of buying a car. My minivan is 13 years old and I love it but it was starting to need more repairs. I really liked the Umber interior on the Soul. I test drove one at a competitor and not only were they more expensive it did not have the features of the one at Kia Country. The other salesman also tried to talk me into a cheaper car with a basic black interior since they would not budge on the price. Tony Washington understood my desire to get that Umber interior. I did walk the first time as the sales manager was too pushy and, quite frankly, rude. I only returned because of Tony. He found a cheaper car with the Umber interior and I appreciated that. However I did ultimately get my dream car as Kia matched another dealer's online price and gave us the Veterans discount plus free maintenance for Roper employees. Tony not only took the time the first time to show me all the features but when I returned the second time with my husband he showed them all to him. There was no pressure from Tony, just a desire to help. I did not trade in my van towards this purchase as the sales manager would not honor his verbal trade in price for my car that he made on my first visit. I would have given Kia Country 5 stars if not for the sales manager.

March 30, 2015

After 13 years, you certainly deserved a new car. So glad to hear that you got the one you wanted and that Tony delivered the car, package and price that you wanted. He quietly effective. It's especially nice that you were able to take advantage of some of our Buyer Programs for Veteran's and local employees to save on your purchase. We regret that you experienced a less than satisfactory experience regarding your trade. Congratulations and best wishes with your new Kia Soul. The Umber Package is one of the best!

Lisa McQuage
3/15/2015

"Thank you Lance and Kia Country of Charleston"

After my daughter's car engine died, we were desperate to find an inexpensive and reliable vehicle for her. We went to dealerships in North Charleston and Savannah Highway, to no avail. When we arrived at Kia Country, there were no salesmen flocking to us to get "the sale." My daughter and I privately looked at the cars, until we met Kia consultant, Lance Williams. Unassuming and professional, he shared the pros AND CONS of the cars with which we were interested. His total demeanor and that of the Kia Country dealership were never brash, pushy, or obtrusive. When we chose the car we wished to purchase, Lance Williams led us through the purchase process and we were out of there with our new car in a few hours. The time went quickly as he made coffee and chatted with us. Thanks for the "stressless" experience Lance and Kia Country! We will be back the next time we buy a car!!! Lisa McQuage

Lance Williams

March 30, 2015

We're so glad to hear that Lance provided you with an enjoyable car shopping experience. That's the way it should be. Thanks for the kind words and best wishes to your daughter and her new car.

amccutc
3/02/2015

"Confident Purchase"

I had already decided what car I wanted to buy, but Tony was able to point out a few features I didn't know about, and that cemented the deal. He was also mindful of my time and adjusted his presentation accordingly.

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new car. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Kia Country.

The Bear
2/23/2015

"Great New Car Purchase and a Great Sales Staff"

This is my 3rd Kia--all of them Sorentos--all from Kia country Great dealership. I worked with Tony Washington--very knowledgeable and helpful made buying this 2015 a Great Time. Tony made sure I got to see models with what I wanted ,then the buying was straight forward and simple Kia worked with me. Recommended the Dealership and Tony to anyone looking for a Good deal on a Great Vehicle

March 02, 2015

A three-time All Star! Thanks for your continued business and loyalty. We appreciate it more than words can say. Glad to hear Tony took good care of such a valuable customer. Enjoy your new Sorento!

dcr

"stress free"

I worked with Tony when purchasing my Sportage. He knows the product, answered any questions and gave me good solid information. I also really appreciated his no pressure style. He made my car buying truly stress free.

March 02, 2015

Tony is definitely a low pressure kind of guy. Thanks for taking time to let us know that you appreciated his service.

OptimaLover

"Baby on the Way"

I was driving a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire and 6 months pregnant. This is a two-door hatchback and obviously wouldn't work with our upcoming family addition, so I started looking at cars. The second dealership I went to was Kia where I met Tony Washington. I immediately fell in love with a 2012 Kia Optima STX. I just knew that the car was out of my price range though, so I left the dealership a littless disheartened. Not 30 minutes after leaving, I received a text from Tony saying he believed he could make it happen. I turned around and headed back to Kia. They gave me TOP dollar on my trade-in and got me into the car I loved with ease. No arguing or haggling. They even let me take the car home for the evening to show my husband before we returned to purchase it the next day. Thanks for your help Tony, keep up the great work! The baby will be here soon and he will thank you for not having to be strapped to the roof of my Crossfire. :)

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your growing family! Tony and the rest of the team work very hard to put our customers in the right car at the right price. The Optima is a great family car and it has a 5-Star Safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

jamesmc
2/09/2015

"First New Vehicle Purchase"

I went in on 02/07/2015 to see about purchasing a 2015 Kia Soul. I always do my homework before a major purchase and so I called Kia Country of Charleston and spoke to Corey Sullivan. He was very friendly and answered all my questions plus assisted me with the pre approval process. When I got to the dealership he met me and took me for a test drive in several models before I found the one that was perfect. Corey explained everything and did everything to help me get into the vehicle. I was also upside down in my current vehicle and he helped me trade my vehicle in and got me out of the older car. I would sent anybody to Corey he was the best sales agent I could have worked with.

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new Kia Soul. We're glad to hear that Corey provided such comprehensive service and he appreciates referrals very much. Thank you.

Red
2/08/2015

"Service Dept. feels like family"

2008 Kia Amanti owner who refuses to give it up!! The service department makes sure the car runs smoothly/protects me. Now that's family!

March 02, 2015

We're happy to have you in the family. Our goal is to keep your car running in optimal condition for as long as you own it. Glad to hear that our Service Department has been taking good care of you and your car.

stevelynes
2/03/2015

"Always Professional"

The service representative go out of their way to make sure that your concerns and issues are professionally taken care of in a most courtesy way. I have never had a better experience at a service department. They go out of their way to meet you needs.

March 02, 2015

Our Service Department is diligent about respecting our customer's time, as well as, providing excellent car care. We appreciate your trust and confidence.

gbzimmerman
2/03/2015

"First Maintenance On 2014 Kia Soul"

Even though I am a low-mileage driver, I took my 2014 Kia Soul in for its first oil/filter change at about 2,300 miles. From the outset, everything went very smoothly, from making the appointment to completing the service. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. My waiting time was minimal. I definitely recommend Kia Country of Charleston for the whole car experience from purchase to maintenance.

March 02, 2015

It sounds like our Service Centered Around You Experience worked just as it should. Thanks for letting us know and for the recommendation. We appreciate it.

Reviews of Tony Washington

Reviews of Chelsea Rowland
Chelsea Rowland

Reviews of Elkin Ortiz
Elkin Ortiz

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.