Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Kia Country of Charleston Info
About Kia Country of Charleston

Thank you for visiting us on DealerRater! Our family owned Kia dealership has served the Greater Charleston, SC area for over 10 years. We've earned our reputation for sales and service excellence. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right car at the right price. Stop in for a test drive and see firsthand why Kia Country has been Dealer of the Year for three years running.

About Kia Country of Charleston Learn More

Saturday Closed

amccutc
3/02/2015

"Confident Purchase"

I had already decided what car I wanted to buy, but Tony was able to point out a few features I didn't know about, and that cemented the deal. He was also mindful of my time and adjusted his presentation accordingly.

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new car. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Kia Country.

The Bear
2/23/2015

"Great New Car Purchase and a Great Sales Staff"

This is my 3rd Kia--all of them Sorentos--all from Kia country Great dealership. I worked with Tony Washington--very knowledgeable and helpful made buying this 2015 a Great Time. Tony made sure I got to see models with what I wanted ,then the buying was straight forward and simple Kia worked with me. Recommended the Dealership and Tony to anyone looking for a Good deal on a Great Vehicle

March 02, 2015

A three-time All Star! Thanks for your continued business and loyalty. We appreciate it more than words can say. Glad to hear Tony took good care of such a valuable customer. Enjoy your new Sorento!

dcr

"stress free"

I worked with Tony when purchasing my Sportage. He knows the product, answered any questions and gave me good solid information. I also really appreciated his no pressure style. He made my car buying truly stress free.

March 02, 2015

Tony is definitely a low pressure kind of guy. Thanks for taking time to let us know that you appreciated his service.

OptimaLover

"Baby on the Way"

I was driving a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire and 6 months pregnant. This is a two-door hatchback and obviously wouldn't work with our upcoming family addition, so I started looking at cars. The second dealership I went to was Kia where I met Tony Washington. I immediately fell in love with a 2012 Kia Optima STX. I just knew that the car was out of my price range though, so I left the dealership a littless disheartened. Not 30 minutes after leaving, I received a text from Tony saying he believed he could make it happen. I turned around and headed back to Kia. They gave me TOP dollar on my trade-in and got me into the car I loved with ease. No arguing or haggling. They even let me take the car home for the evening to show my husband before we returned to purchase it the next day. Thanks for your help Tony, keep up the great work! The baby will be here soon and he will thank you for not having to be strapped to the roof of my Crossfire. :)

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your growing family! Tony and the rest of the team work very hard to put our customers in the right car at the right price. The Optima is a great family car and it has a 5-Star Safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

jamesmc
2/09/2015

"First New Vehicle Purchase"

I went in on 02/07/2015 to see about purchasing a 2015 Kia Soul. I always do my homework before a major purchase and so I called Kia Country of Charleston and spoke to Corey Sullivan. He was very friendly and answered all my questions plus assisted me with the pre approval process. When I got to the dealership he met me and took me for a test drive in several models before I found the one that was perfect. Corey explained everything and did everything to help me get into the vehicle. I was also upside down in my current vehicle and he helped me trade my vehicle in and got me out of the older car. I would sent anybody to Corey he was the best sales agent I could have worked with.

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new Kia Soul. We're glad to hear that Corey provided such comprehensive service and he appreciates referrals very much. Thank you.

Red
2/08/2015

"Service Dept. feels like family"

2008 Kia Amanti owner who refuses to give it up!! The service department makes sure the car runs smoothly/protects me. Now that's family!

March 02, 2015

We're happy to have you in the family. Our goal is to keep your car running in optimal condition for as long as you own it. Glad to hear that our Service Department has been taking good care of you and your car.

stevelynes
2/03/2015

"Always Professional"

The service representative go out of their way to make sure that your concerns and issues are professionally taken care of in a most courtesy way. I have never had a better experience at a service department. They go out of their way to meet you needs.

March 02, 2015

Our Service Department is diligent about respecting our customer's time, as well as, providing excellent car care. We appreciate your trust and confidence.

gbzimmerman
2/03/2015

"First Maintenance On 2014 Kia Soul"

Even though I am a low-mileage driver, I took my 2014 Kia Soul in for its first oil/filter change at about 2,300 miles. From the outset, everything went very smoothly, from making the appointment to completing the service. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. My waiting time was minimal. I definitely recommend Kia Country of Charleston for the whole car experience from purchase to maintenance.

March 02, 2015

It sounds like our Service Centered Around You Experience worked just as it should. Thanks for letting us know and for the recommendation. We appreciate it.

harleybt
1/23/2015

"Knowledgable, friendly staff for a stress-free experience"

I recently purchased a new Kia Soul from Kia Country of Charleston. This was the first car that I was actually financing on my own. I had recently gotten into a wreck where my already paid off vehicle had been deemed a total loss and I had to find something to replace. I came to Kia Country on the advice of my mother who had used them to purchase her Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. I came to the dealership with an approximate monthly payment I wanted to stay around and specs for what I was looking for in a car. Tony Washington was the representative that assisted me in finding my car. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and answered any and every question that I could think. I never felt pushed towards any particular car or forced onto something I couldn't afford or didn't want to spend the money on. Tony was upfront and honest about everything and the finance department at Kia Country worked to get me a finance rate that even my local credit union could not match. I got an absolutely great deal on a brand new Kia Soul with an outstanding 5 year bumper-to-bumper and 10 year powertrain warranty that could not be beat. The features of the car are wonderful and Tony helped to sync my phone and show me how to utilize all the bluetooth and sirius xm features. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or salesman. I would recommend both Tony and Kia Country to anyone.

January 26, 2015

Ouch, so sorry to hear about the wreck. It pays to listen to your mother! So glad that Tony was able to turn a bad situation into a positive experience. The Soul is a great car, enjoy--and stay safe.

Nikki
1/21/2015

"1st Timebuyer"

I came into Kia Country with a idea and goal of what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend. With no problem they accommodated me and worked with what I wanted and what they had. I went on the internet to see what deals they was offering prior to my purchase, and Courtney was consistent and also patient with my delay of responds. I was told from numerous people that car buying is a hassle and a head ache, I would have to disagree Corey was fun and a ball of energy. I was basically sold on getting a car because he made my time fly by, I had fun buying my first car all because of Corey's outgoing personality. I would recommend Kia Country of Charleston 100%.

January 26, 2015

It doesn't get better than 100%. Glad to hear you received the one-two courtesy punch of Courtney and Corey. Congratulations on your first car--how exciting!

Reviews of Jeremy Wilson

Reviews of Corey Sullivan
Corey Sullivan

Reviews of Elkin Ortiz
Elkin Ortiz

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.