Kings Toyota

Chris  Vanderveer, Expert Certified Sales Associate, Kings Toyota

Chris Vanderveer

Expert Certified Sales Associate

January 25, 2017

"Replacement belt not needed!"

- sallyb

Last week I took my Rav 4 in for free oil change. I was told I needed to have my serpentine belt replaced because the one I had was shredding badly. It was to cost about $190. Since my nephew is a mechanic, I told them he would do the work for me. My nephew replaced the belt and there was not ONE SHREDDED PLACE ON THE BELT! They also told me I need a new battery which I had my nephew replace, now I'm wondering if that was a lie too. I was going to trade in my Rav 4 but it won't be at King's Auto.

January 21, 2017

"Highly recommend KINGS Toyota!!!!"

- Heather23

We went into the dealership and was greeted by our salesman and the receptionist. Even with them closing in a half hr. our salesman Eric was VERY kind. He took his time in showing us a van and explaining every detail of the features of the van. We walked out happy and excited that we had found the vehicle right for our family. We went in the next day and purchased our 2017 Sieanna!! We HIGHLY recommend this dealership and our salesman Eric to all of family and friends!!!!! We will be returning to this dealership for all of our future vehicles!!!

January 20, 2017

"Camry Oil Consumption"

- David Holland

King's Toyota sold a 2007 Camry to my niece in August 2015. This year and model vehicle falls into the risk category for oil consumption failure requiring a complete engine replacement. The communication on this issue from the dealer was suspect and was not clearly understood. The car meets all the criteria to qualify for the program set-up to pay for repairs. The oil consumption issue is part of a Class Action lawsuit again Toyota. Thousands of engines are all failing these tests. The car could not go more than 1,000 miles without needing more oil be added. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The risk of engine oil consumption risk was not communicated at time of purchase. The only real solution to the engine oil consumption defect is a complete engine replacement or removal and repair and reinstall action of the engine deals etc (which is close to same cost as replacing with a new engine). We continue to get the run around and we have been told as of January 18, 2017 that the claim is being denied since King's failed to communicate the issues to the Owner of the vehicle.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $59052