Kings Toyota

Chris  Vanderveer, Expert Certified Sales Associate, Kings Toyota

Chris Vanderveer

Expert Certified Sales Associate

August 18, 2017

"Buying from Kings and Joe Heckler for 20+ years"

- TCT

Always call Joe first and end up buying from him and Kings. I cannot even remember how many cars I have purchased from Joe and Kings but I think its around 7 or 8. I am about to buy again and glad to see Joe is still hard at work selling.

Joe Heckler

July 31, 2017

"Really genuine person!"

- Danraven

Michael was wonderful from when we walked into the door until we left! He listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen! Didn't try to sell me stuff I didn't want or need! Very straight forward. Highly recommend! Plus he has a great sense of humor! And also in the financial office, I can't remember his name but he's from Newyork with an accent and he was also super amazing. Joe I believe!

Michael Ellison

April 08, 2017

"They kept our deposit!"

- GotBurned

We were interested enough in a vehicle to put a deposit on it, but specifically asked if we could get it refunded if we changed our minds. We were told, "We would never keep your money." But they did! Even after many phone calls, no one returned our calls or refunded our deposit. We ended up having to go through our credit card company.

Joe Pawlaczyk
Other Employees : We don't remember the manager's name.

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $27574