Kings Toyota

Master Certified Sales Associate

March 20, 2017

"Easy to deal with!"

- arch

My experience was great. The salesman, Gene, was down to earth, patient, and very knowledgeable in answering my questions. Everything was very timely and prompt. They did everything step by step and explained everything good and clear. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.

March 17, 2017

"Returned after 3 years and impressed with Eric once again"

- Ed in Hamilton

We were very pleased with the dealership and salesman when we did our first ever lease in 2014 as Eric recommended. We returned since the lease was about up intending to purchase the 2014 as it has performed and held up well even with the grandkids use and enjoyment. Eric listened and said he would be glad to assist in the purchase but he would like to show us the lease numbers again for comparison. He thoroughly explained all the improvements and new features available for 2017. After listening to him and thinking about it and looking at the numbers we felt another lease was right for us. Eric made the entire transaction enjoyable and we would highly recommend him as he is a skilled, knowledgeable professional and I look forward to our next encounter.

February 15, 2017

"Horrible experience. Twice"

- Neveragain08

If I could give no stars that would be perfect. I was treated like crap here. First I bought a car that thought was good, got the 3 day exchange policy with it. Ended up not even 2 days later the transmission starts to go out. Tell them an they told me to get it checked an bring it in. Checked an the master mechanic told me I was right. The transmission was going out to get rid of it asap. Went back to exchange for a different car. Ended up telling me I had to pay for a safety inspection for the other vehicle because they hadn't yet? Why can they put a car for sale on their lot an NOT do a safety inspection?!?! Then had to pay $400 more for an older car! More miles on it! And no 3rd row like the first vehicle. Then to top it off, they put the other car, with the bad transmission BACK UP FOR SALE ON THE LOT!!! Horrible experience! And threatened me because a lawyer owns the place and I wouldn't get another vehicle or money back. What a crock of crap! Beware! Never go to kings automall. Especially not kings Toyota!!!

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24295