Klick Lewis

Klick Lewis Info

Yousuck
7/02/2015

"Horrible experience"

I called about a Cadillac Escalade that was online. Spoke with a salesman who advised me I was able to take a look at the car but told me it was getting a front and back bumper replaced due to nicks and scratches. That was not a problem with me and my husband since they are "fixing" the problem and we proceeded to the dealership. The salesman I spoke with over the phone was already involved in a prior deal so he had Keith take care of us. We went for a test drive...looked over the car...there were nicks and scratches on the bumper as advised but no issue since they were replacing them both. As we looked more there were scratches in the interior as well...just looked "very used". We sit down to make a deal with Keith. I have yet to buy a car from a dealership that does not want to try to make some kind of deal with the customer. 50,000.00 in cash and this guy won't budge from 53,000.00. He did not go to talk to anyone else in the building just simply wanted to tell me they were already losing money on this car....oh and by the way...he wasn't going to replace the bumpers...(that would really put him in the hole) they are just going to buff out all the scratch marks and repaint the car. This is a Cadillac...I would love to see that paint difference. He was simply insulting our intellagance by the things he said. What car dealership prices cars that they are already going to lose money on???? I can't believe you guys are still in business with the amount of cars you must just give away! I do though in the end want to thank Keith for his horrible salesmanship....we spent our 50,000.00 else where! I don't care what car they are selling...will never go back here again.

Amy123
6/15/2015

"Fast talking salemen "

Tried to purchase a used truck was listed online as already been through our garage already detailed. When I wanted to come see this truck I was told it wasn't ready come Friday, then I was told nope still not ready come nxt week... But I "could" put a deposit on it to hold it. I wasn't able to test drive or see the vehicle but was welcomed to put down a deposit. No one knew when it would get what it needed and no one knew what it needed! From the sales man to the sales manager. Then was told if I don't like it when I see it DONT TAKE IT! Rude!!! Couldn't get a word in ended up hanging up the phone discusted with this dealership. I'll put my money back in the bank and give it to someone willing to keep me posted and not be bothered when I wanna know why I'm waiting to hear what's going on. They said they worked hard for my loan approval and my interest went from 12% to 6.9% got close to the payment I wanted but I still have no idea what the actual cost of the truck would have been I assume there was no wiggle room and I was gonna pay what it was listed for. On KBB it was 3,000 less then what they had it advertised for. I'll. Gladly look else where to buy a truck.

Patrick Lewis

Klick Lewis responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Hello Amy, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience. We pride ourselves on putting safe and reliable cars on the road. We send every vehicle we acquire through a world class 172pt Inspection process so we can feel confident we are able to do so every time. Sometimes we do run into circumstances through our own shop, or in this case, waiting to acquire parts from the manufacturer that slow up this process. And we are unable to promise a price on a car that we do not have ready for retail. We were unable to have this truck ready as quickly as we, and you, would have liked. We certainly do not want you to ever feel pushed in the process as we understand this is a substantial commitment. We do our best to be as transparent as possible so our customers can feel comfortable and confident in their decision. We appreciate you giving us the time and consideration and would always be happy to try to help you if you decide to reconsider.

Michael Hart
4/09/2015

"PROFESSIONAL, OLD SCHOOL DEALER!"

WE BOUGHT AN 06 CORVETTE FROM GREG WAY BACK IN JANUARY. FROM START TO FINISH, THIS WAS THE ABSOLUTE SMOOTHEST, MOST HASSLE-FREE AUTO SALES TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER HAD. BY THE WAY, I'VE BEEN BUYING CARS (SOMETIMES MORE THAN ONE PER YEAR) SINCE RETURNING FROM MY LAST OVERSEAS MILITARY ASSIGNMENT IN 1986 AND HAVE BOUGHT FROM NEARLY EVERY DEALERSHIP (LARGE AND SMALL) IN A THREE COUNTY AREA. HERE'S AN EXAMPLE: OUR VETTE NEEDED A MINOR ADJUSTMENT THAT COULDN'T BE DONE ON THE DAY WE BOUGHT IT. GREG CAME UP TO MY HOUSE, DROPPED OFF HIS TAHOE, TOOK OUR VETTE BACK TO PALMYRA, FIXED THE DEFICIENCY AND RETURNED IT THE VERY NEXT DAY. I MEAN, WHO DOES THAT KIND OF STUFF NOWADAYS? THANKS GREG! SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!

Greg Lewis

arocco8
8/25/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Gary during our most recent used vehicle purchase. Gary gave us a test drive and got us the best possible deal to get us into our perfect vehicle.He paid close attention to what we said and did everything he could to make our experience a great one. I have already recommended him to several friends currently searching for vehicles and I assure you our next car will be purchased from him as well. Couldn't be happier with the entire process. Things were quick and simple, but he did't cut any corners when it came to the customer. #happycustomer #keepupthegoodwork #seeyouagainsoon :)

Gary Young, Gary Young

Hokieone
7/17/2014

"Honest!, Friendly and a GREAT PRICE! "

I just traveled from Northern Virginia to buy my family our third vehicle from Klick Lewis Chevy Buick. What a great experience. No pressure selling, They worked hard to make sure I was getting the best deal around. They make buying a car a breeze. Their knowledge of products they sell, especially Corvettes is one of the best in the industry. If ever you are looking for a car or truck to buy make sure you check out Klick Lewis before you go anywhere else.

Rick Risser

Marine07mom
4/08/2014

"My new Car experience"

My husband and I decided to buy a new car, we have known Keith Stainbrook for years and have bought different vehicles from him. Once again, going to Keith was the best decision we made, not only did he work very hard on getting us the best deal and the lowest interest rate but he got me in to a car that I always wanted, a Chevy Cruze! Thank you Keith for all you did for us.

jkautz
4/02/2014

"i have bought two vehicles from klick lewis. they have..."

i have bought two vehicles from klick lewis. they have been very helpful in getting the vehicles i wanted to purchase. service after the purchase ha.s been very good. they have taken care of any problems i have had. this is a great dealership

Keith Stainbrook, Patrick Lewis, Randy Aleardi

chrislegg78
3/31/2014

"I gave an overall rating of 5 because the all around..."

I gave an overall rating of 5 because the all around service of picking a vehicle was awesome!!!! Their was no pressure of buying a vehicle, just let me know if I can help if you need anything. The buying experience was simple with the pre approval process. It saved us time and Keith got right to work on finding us the best interest rate! Keith is the man!!!! He makes the deal and closes it quickly. Everyone should observe his line of work and try to copy it. Would I recommend Keith Stainbrook and Klick Lewis? Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Keith!!! The Legg Family!!!

kristarush1
3/02/2014

"Keith was a great salesman. We got a good deal on a 2014..."

Keith was a great salesman. We got a good deal on a 2014 Chevy equinox. I would recommend Klick Lewis to my friends and family.

MarieSimpson
2/13/2014

"I have never written a review on line before; however,..."

I have never written a review on line before; however, after my experience with Klick Lewis on Tuesday February 11th, I felt compelled to do so. I originally took my car there to be serviced. It was an older car that I bought from Klick Lewis in 2005. In my opinion, the car still had a few good years but the experienced service department determined otherwise. I worked directly with Ben Rodriguez. He was so very thorough and professional while examining the car and explained to me all of my options. His priority was to work with my decision and make it the best solution no matter what. He kept in touch with me step by step and didn't go ahead and perform any repairs without consulting me first. Ben was the one that convinced me that it would be the right time to consider trading the vehicle in. He arranged for me to meet with the owner, Greg Lewis later that evening. I was immediately at ease when I met Greg and knew from that moment that I would be in good hands. I told him what I was looking for in a vehilce and the specific price range that I needed to stay within. He respected that and didn't go outside of those boundries while showing me what was available. I literally sat in his office and he hand picked the perfect match for me. They pulled the car into the showroom and I was sold on it! I didn't even have to go outside and walk the lot!! This was an emotional decision for me to let go of a car that I truly enjoyed and wanted to keep for a few more years. He empathized with me and ensured me that this would be a great replacement. We spent hours with Greg that evening and it felt more like visiting an old friend. I enjoyed the whole experience and wanted to let eveyone know about it. Klick Lewis is a highly professional organization that has extreme standards for customer service. Each and every person that we dealt with through the process bought into this concept and THAT is hard to find!! Thank you Klick Lewis team for making this such an easy process. We will be back again to do business and we will be SURE to refer everyone that we know to your showroom!! Extra thank you to Ben & Greg!! Best Wishes, Marie Simpson, Harrisburg, PA

Ben Rodriguez, Alex Risser, Greg Lewis