Klick Lewis

Klick Lewis

Call
Klick Lewis Info
About Klick Lewis

Klick Lewis is a family owned Buick, and Chevrolet dealer located in Palmyra PA. With our new and pre-owned vehicle inventory, our ASE certified service & parts department, and our outstanding customer service, you won’t find another dealer that provides the automotive experience we strive to provide daily to our clients. With these goals in mind, we are extremely proud to have been selected and awarded GM's Mark of Excellence for both Buick and Chevrolet. This accomplishment is reserved for only a select few outstanding GM dealerships and is a symbol of exceptional performance in sales and customer satisfaction excellence. We are proud to be celebrating our 50th Anniversary this year, and appreciate our community that has supported us, and allowed us to grow throughout the years.

About Klick Lewis

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

"Fantastic Experience"

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Gary during our most recent used vehicle purchase. Gary gave us a test drive and got us the best possible deal to get us into our perfect vehicle.He paid close attention to what we said and did everything he could to make our experience a great one. I have already recommended him to several friends currently searching for vehicles and I assure you our next car will be purchased from him as well. Couldn't be happier with the entire process. Things were quick and simple, but he did't cut any corners when it came to the customer. #happycustomer #keepupthegoodwork #seeyouagainsoon :)

Gary Young

"Honest!, Friendly and a GREAT PRICE! "

I just traveled from Northern Virginia to buy my family our third vehicle from Klick Lewis Chevy Buick. What a great experience. No pressure selling, They worked hard to make sure I was getting the best deal around. They make buying a car a breeze. Their knowledge of products they sell, especially Corvettes is one of the best in the industry. If ever you are looking for a car or truck to buy make sure you check out Klick Lewis before you go anywhere else.

Rick Risser

"My new Car experience"

My husband and I decided to buy a new car, we have known Keith Stainbrook for years and have bought different vehicles from him. Once again, going to Keith was the best decision we made, not only did he work very hard on getting us the best deal and the lowest interest rate but he got me in to a car that I always wanted, a Chevy Cruze! Thank you Keith for all you did for us.

"i have bought two vehicles from klick lewis. they have..."

i have bought two vehicles from klick lewis. they have been very helpful in getting the vehicles i wanted to purchase. service after the purchase ha.s been very good. they have taken care of any problems i have had. this is a great dealership

"I gave an overall rating of 5 because the all around..."

I gave an overall rating of 5 because the all around service of picking a vehicle was awesome!!!! Their was no pressure of buying a vehicle, just let me know if I can help if you need anything. The buying experience was simple with the pre approval process. It saved us time and Keith got right to work on finding us the best interest rate! Keith is the man!!!! He makes the deal and closes it quickly. Everyone should observe his line of work and try to copy it. Would I recommend Keith Stainbrook and Klick Lewis? Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Keith!!! The Legg Family!!!

"Keith was a great salesman. We got a good deal on a 2014..."

Keith was a great salesman. We got a good deal on a 2014 Chevy equinox. I would recommend Klick Lewis to my friends and family.

"I have never written a review on line before; however,..."

I have never written a review on line before; however, after my experience with Klick Lewis on Tuesday February 11th, I felt compelled to do so. I originally took my car there to be serviced. It was an older car that I bought from Klick Lewis in 2005. In my opinion, the car still had a few good years but the experienced service department determined otherwise. I worked directly with Ben Rodriguez. He was so very thorough and professional while examining the car and explained to me all of my options. His priority was to work with my decision and make it the best solution no matter what. He kept in touch with me step by step and didn't go ahead and perform any repairs without consulting me first. Ben was the one that convinced me that it would be the right time to consider trading the vehicle in. He arranged for me to meet with the owner, Greg Lewis later that evening. I was immediately at ease when I met Greg and knew from that moment that I would be in good hands. I told him what I was looking for in a vehilce and the specific price range that I needed to stay within. He respected that and didn't go outside of those boundries while showing me what was available. I literally sat in his office and he hand picked the perfect match for me. They pulled the car into the showroom and I was sold on it! I didn't even have to go outside and walk the lot!! This was an emotional decision for me to let go of a car that I truly enjoyed and wanted to keep for a few more years. He empathized with me and ensured me that this would be a great replacement. We spent hours with Greg that evening and it felt more like visiting an old friend. I enjoyed the whole experience and wanted to let eveyone know about it. Klick Lewis is a highly professional organization that has extreme standards for customer service. Each and every person that we dealt with through the process bought into this concept and THAT is hard to find!! Thank you Klick Lewis team for making this such an easy process. We will be back again to do business and we will be SURE to refer everyone that we know to your showroom!! Extra thank you to Ben & Greg!! Best Wishes, Marie Simpson, Harrisburg, PA

"Keith did an AMAZING job at getting us in a car we wanted..."

Keith did an AMAZING job at getting us in a car we wanted at the price we could afford!! Would recommend him to anyone!! Thanks so much Keith for getting us in a car that we love!!

"We chose this dealership because we were told they were a..."

We chose this dealership because we were told they were a good group of people. Todd Ainsworth was very helpful and even got us a vehicle from a sister dealership (Annville Auto) that better suited our needs than anything on the Klick Lewis lot. We came in with our list of needs and our budget and Todd handled it all and got us under way the same night! Thank you Klick Lewis and Todd for our "new" truck!!

Todd Ainsworth

"Shopped here once again to trade in my 2011 Malibu for a..."

Shopped here once again to trade in my 2011 Malibu for a new crossover. Greg arranged for us to test a Buick Enclave for a full 24 hours. We finally decided on a similar Chevy Traverse. Klick-Lewis is always such a pleasure to work with, very friendly, and all-around a great dealership!

Reviews of Gary Young