Klick Lewis

Palmyra, Pennsylvania 17078
Klick Lewis Info

CarDays
8/04/2016

"***Super Jim Strohecker, Ron Urich and James Renaud***"

I arrived at their lot unannounced(but Cars/AutoTrader educated) in search of a specific preowned vehicle listed on their site. While walking the lot, I happened across a rare GM based vehicle beyond my original search. Ron Uric, Sales Manager and Partner, Jim Strohecker from sales and James Renaud from Insurance gave me a very reasonable trade offer and worked with me to make the deal happen on TWO very low mileage/great condition and beautifully detailed shining star vehicles. When was the last time you left a car lot very satisfied and happy? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Klick Lewis for your purchase on a new or preowned vehicle. Thanks guys and support staff for a pruchase experience.

Jim Strohecker, James Urich and James Renaud

Sam Barley 99
2/26/2016

"Stand Up Salesman"

After shopping the internet for about a month , I located Klick Lewis and their inventory of some of the cleanest corvettes to be found . I found what I felt was the car of my dreams. After only 10 minutes of posting an interest on a beautiful black C6 , with their Click Shop and Drive program and was contacted buy salesman Bo Setlock. He was passonate about my excitement and interest in this car ,and did his best to make this deal happen. After confirming my approved credit on the car , I went bed that evening feeling on top of the world , knowing the car was really going to be mine. After getting home from work the next day , I was told that I had received a call from Bo at the lot and to call him immediately . After calling back thinking is was about picking the car up in the morning , I was in shock and truly emotionally deflated , after being told the car was unknowingly sold by mistake the day before signing. by another salesman .I could truly feel the hurt and sorrow in Bo,s voice when he had to break the news to me Instead of letting go at that , he went to work immediately finding me another corvette that not only met but exceeded my expectations. Bo Setlock is my hero and new friend . Thanks for making my dreams come true. Bo Setlock and Klick Lewis is my 1st choice from now on Sam Barley , Altoona .Pa.

Bo Setlock

you#1G.I.
2/04/2016

"Fantastic experience start to finish. "

I brought my truck in for service and due to the amount of maintenance required for it to pass inspection it was recommended that I look at purchasing another vehicle. Alex Risser explained everything wrong with my truck to me putting me at ease knowing that I was making the correct decision to trade it in. I was offered a reasonable trade for my truck and was very satisfied with my trade in and sales process with Bo Setlock to get me into a new vehicle promptly with a great warranty. Overall I had a great experience at Klick Lewis and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or service a vehicle.

Alex Risser, Bo Setlock

Will Cochrane
9/18/2015

"Professional Incompetence And Rude Manager"

I've been looking around the NJ, PA, DE, MD area for a few weeks for a diesel truck. Klick Lewis had one so I called. I spoke to either Allen or Alan who was VERY nice and helpful enough to find 3 trucks that met my criteria for a great price. I told him I would drive out the next business day as I live 150 miles away and they were closing soon. I gave him my cell number so he could text me. Awesome. When I called on Monday to let him know I was coming, I was handed to Jon Heberling for the sale, not sure why but no big deal. This is when the BS started. Jon was nice enough, but told me 2 of the 3 trucks were in the shop getting cleaned up or something and no one had the shop key as it was Labor Day. Whatever, these are busy people, it happens I guess, just a mistake. I wanted to make sure the trucks were GM Certified as they were 2015's at a GM dealer so naturally, if they are good trucks there's no reason not to certify them. They were not. The 3y/36k bumper to bumper coverage was over since one truck had 44k miles, one had 38k. That's alarming, but my past car buying experience proves warranties are negotiable and maybe I could get bumper to bumper coverage anyway. I called later in the week to see if they were done, 2 were done and 1 was still being cleaned up but it was the one that wanted the least anyway so I drove out. Jon was nice, showed me the 2015 that was my first choice and took me to the shop to see the other 2015. That one was a MESS. Mud caked under the carpets, trim pieces missing, hubs missing, and in otherwise beaten up shape. It made me nervous about the other truck that HAD been cleaned up because they were identical and possibly owned by the same person/company. I checked the cleaned up truck under the trim and under the carpets was the same exact caked up mud. This was a bit scary for me as I immediately understood why these trucks were not certified. Jon had told me on the phone that it was because they did want to put money into them to certify them being almost new trucks anyway. That makes no sense. So he set me up for a test drive while they appraised my trade-in. The truck was rattling from the front right wheel while moving and a different rattle happened from the left when I hit any bumps. A warning came on about a rear turn signal being out as well. WHAT!? Jon agreed this was a problem and would be taken care of by way of certifying the truck to extend the warranty coverage for a year and 12k miles. So NOWWWWW they'll certify the truck, of course. Fine. But I wanted to drive the 3rd truck, a 2014, just to see if that was any better. It was certified, which was comforting. It turned out to be a nice truck, but for only a couple thousand more I could have the 2015 which was the new generation model. When we finally sat down, Ron Urich came to help with the sale. I tried to press for 2 years of bumper to bumper coverage considering there were so many problems already, who knows what the future holds. Not an option. At all. Whatever, let's see the numbers after trade-in, taxes, and tags. When he gave me the offer sheet i noticed they offered me $3,500 for my trade. I was offered $7,500 the week before from a different dealer in MD BEFORE negotiation and was offered $12,000 yesterday from a dealer near me in NJ. $3,500 was an insult, My truck blue books for $10k, they were taking advantage of the fact I drove 150 miles. After arguing, Ron Urich would not budge so I told him I can't just GIVE my truck away, I wanted fair value for it. I would have taken even 6,000 but he offered me NOTHING. Little did they know how badly i wanted to buy the truck as I am sick of being shafted by sneaky dealers. They are just another dealership quietly screwing you with a smile on their face. Ron is a total jerk, and Jon either plays stupid or isn't dedicated enough to his job to test drive a truck that someone is driving 3 hours to come buy. WOULD NEVER, WILL NEVER do business with again and I strongly suggest others heed my advice. Not my first rodeo, I've bought some good ones, some bad ones, and everything in between. Shame I drove so far for one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

Ron Urich, Jon Heberling

Jax
8/12/2015

"Great service!"

The rating should be VERY good. Chris was very helpful, but not smothering, in helping us select a car. Very friendly, too. Vehicles are very clean, and a great variety to choose from. Once we decided on our Hyundai Elantra, the process went smoothly and quickly. Highly recommend Click Lewis, in fact, we'll definitely be going back when my husband is ready to get a new vehicle!

Chris Nordai

Yousuck
7/02/2015

"Horrible experience"

I called about a Cadillac Escalade that was online. Spoke with a salesman who advised me I was able to take a look at the car but told me it was getting a front and back bumper replaced due to nicks and scratches. That was not a problem with me and my husband since they are "fixing" the problem and we proceeded to the dealership. The salesman I spoke with over the phone was already involved in a prior deal so he had Keith take care of us. We went for a test drive...looked over the car...there were nicks and scratches on the bumper as advised but no issue since they were replacing them both. As we looked more there were scratches in the interior as well...just looked "very used". We sit down to make a deal with Keith. I have yet to buy a car from a dealership that does not want to try to make some kind of deal with the customer. 50,000.00 in cash and this guy won't budge from 53,000.00. He did not go to talk to anyone else in the building just simply wanted to tell me they were already losing money on this car....oh and by the way...he wasn't going to replace the bumpers...(that would really put him in the hole) they are just going to buff out all the scratch marks and repaint the car. This is a Cadillac...I would love to see that paint difference. He was simply insulting our intellagance by the things he said. What car dealership prices cars that they are already going to lose money on???? I can't believe you guys are still in business with the amount of cars you must just give away! I do though in the end want to thank Keith for his horrible salesmanship....we spent our 50,000.00 else where! I don't care what car they are selling...will never go back here again.

Keith Stainbrook

Amy123
6/15/2015

"Fast talking salemen "

Tried to purchase a used truck was listed online as already been through our garage already detailed. When I wanted to come see this truck I was told it wasn't ready come Friday, then I was told nope still not ready come nxt week... But I "could" put a deposit on it to hold it. I wasn't able to test drive or see the vehicle but was welcomed to put down a deposit. No one knew when it would get what it needed and no one knew what it needed! From the sales man to the sales manager. Then was told if I don't like it when I see it DONT TAKE IT! Rude!!! Couldn't get a word in ended up hanging up the phone discusted with this dealership. I'll put my money back in the bank and give it to someone willing to keep me posted and not be bothered when I wanna know why I'm waiting to hear what's going on. They said they worked hard for my loan approval and my interest went from 12% to 6.9% got close to the payment I wanted but I still have no idea what the actual cost of the truck would have been I assume there was no wiggle room and I was gonna pay what it was listed for. On KBB it was 3,000 less then what they had it advertised for. I'll. Gladly look else where to buy a truck.

Patrick Lewis

Klick Lewis responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Hello Amy, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience. We pride ourselves on putting safe and reliable cars on the road. We send every vehicle we acquire through a world class 172pt Inspection process so we can feel confident we are able to do so every time. Sometimes we do run into circumstances through our own shop, or in this case, waiting to acquire parts from the manufacturer that slow up this process. And we are unable to promise a price on a car that we do not have ready for retail. We were unable to have this truck ready as quickly as we, and you, would have liked. We certainly do not want you to ever feel pushed in the process as we understand this is a substantial commitment. We do our best to be as transparent as possible so our customers can feel comfortable and confident in their decision. We appreciate you giving us the time and consideration and would always be happy to try to help you if you decide to reconsider.

Michael Hart
4/09/2015

"PROFESSIONAL, OLD SCHOOL DEALER!"

WE BOUGHT AN 06 CORVETTE FROM GREG WAY BACK IN JANUARY. FROM START TO FINISH, THIS WAS THE ABSOLUTE SMOOTHEST, MOST HASSLE-FREE AUTO SALES TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER HAD. BY THE WAY, I'VE BEEN BUYING CARS (SOMETIMES MORE THAN ONE PER YEAR) SINCE RETURNING FROM MY LAST OVERSEAS MILITARY ASSIGNMENT IN 1986 AND HAVE BOUGHT FROM NEARLY EVERY DEALERSHIP (LARGE AND SMALL) IN A THREE COUNTY AREA. HERE'S AN EXAMPLE: OUR VETTE NEEDED A MINOR ADJUSTMENT THAT COULDN'T BE DONE ON THE DAY WE BOUGHT IT. GREG CAME UP TO MY HOUSE, DROPPED OFF HIS TAHOE, TOOK OUR VETTE BACK TO PALMYRA, FIXED THE DEFICIENCY AND RETURNED IT THE VERY NEXT DAY. I MEAN, WHO DOES THAT KIND OF STUFF NOWADAYS? THANKS GREG! SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!

Greg Lewis

arocco8
8/25/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Gary during our most recent used vehicle purchase. Gary gave us a test drive and got us the best possible deal to get us into our perfect vehicle.He paid close attention to what we said and did everything he could to make our experience a great one. I have already recommended him to several friends currently searching for vehicles and I assure you our next car will be purchased from him as well. Couldn't be happier with the entire process. Things were quick and simple, but he did't cut any corners when it came to the customer. #happycustomer #keepupthegoodwork #seeyouagainsoon :)

Gary Young, Gary Young

Hokieone
7/17/2014

"Honest!, Friendly and a GREAT PRICE! "

I just traveled from Northern Virginia to buy my family our third vehicle from Klick Lewis Chevy Buick. What a great experience. No pressure selling, They worked hard to make sure I was getting the best deal around. They make buying a car a breeze. Their knowledge of products they sell, especially Corvettes is one of the best in the industry. If ever you are looking for a car or truck to buy make sure you check out Klick Lewis before you go anywhere else.

Rick Risser