Koeppel Mazda

Good

Koeppel Mazda
Koeppel Mazda Info
About Koeppel Mazda

Koeppel Mazda dealership is one of the most premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry.

About Koeppel Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Easy and my family is happy with our new car!"

Got my second car from here and it went smoothly. I was anxious to get the car as I have been eyeing on it for quite a while but it is all worth it. Castro is our sales representative and he explained the process very well to me and my husband. Our whole family could not be any happier with our car and the deal was spot on our budget. The environment in kopepel, they treat you like family and very warm. Thanks for the professionalism and taking care of us Mr. Castro and the team.

Castro, Christopher

"Great experience ever"

It was a wonderful experience to get a new car. Specially getting it from mazda dealership. They accommodated the price i wanted. Thank you Chris for helping me purchase my new car.

Christopher González

"Exceptional Service!"

I find that walking into a car dealership for most people, is an intimidating experience. You succumb to the overwhelming wave of anxiety as sales-people pressure you into making a purchase. Then you The whole process can be absolutely dreadful if you're not going to the right place. But then I ended up at Koeppel Mazda and met Chris G. SOOOOOOOOOO nice!!! From the moment I walked in, he exposed me to a genuinely friendly environment. He gave me my space and made me feel really comfortable being there - a complete opposite to some of the other places I've been to where everyone was in your face. Chris took the time to get to know me a little, asked me about my preferences and what I had imagined myself driving. He explained to me the pros and cons to every vehicle, and worked out every price range to my selections that fit accordingly into my budget. I walked out of there with brand new CX5 in red! (Which is also an awesome car by the way.) And most of all, I didn't go home questioning myself if I had made the right decision. So if you need a new car, stop by mazda and ask for Christopher Gonzalez. I promise he will walk you through every step of the way, no pressure, and just genuinely friendly! You're going to walk out that door with the same awesome deal that I got!

Christopher Gonzalez

"Overall experience made me the proud owner of a Mazda 3"

I stopped by two weeks ago to check out some features in the Mazda 3. I was immediately approached by a gentleman by the name of Jim Mendez. He took his time to answer all my questions, which I must inform you that I jot down a page load before I even got there. Mr. Mendez was attentive and very professional. We went out on two test drives and it went great. I was drawn to the dealership by it's variety, not really ready to buy. However, I felt comfortable and assure that my purchase was the right one. I would recommend Mr. Mendez and Mr. Islam (Manager) to my family and friends. They are a power team and helped me with the buying process. -Amed B. Persaud

Jim Mendez, Saiful Islam

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Thank you again Jim Mendez, for your amazing help in purchasing our pre-owned certified Mazda 6! The day started badly at two other dealerships in the area, where my husband and I were given the bait and switch, and met by aggressive salespeople. We were about to go home feeling tired and fed up, but decided to give one last try at Koeppel Mazda. We started to look at a car on the lot that caught our eye, when a salesperson Jim Mendez came up and introduced himself. He asked what we were looking for, and we told him. He immediately took us to see the perfect car. He was so knowledgeable, and had a pleasant, friendly personality. We took the car for a test drive, received a great price without haggling, and made the purchase. Jim Mendez was there to help, and answer questions every step of the way through the entire process. We had a great experience at Koeppel Mazda and will recommend them to family and friends.

Jim Mendez

"Great place and great people"

My husband and I were recently in the market and went to several different dealerships to find our new car. We went to a few and didn't feel like we were enjoying the process. That is until we went to Koeppel Mazda. As soon as we walked in one of their salesmen, Raul Jiminian, greeted us very warmly and was courteous from the start. He explained the features of different models very thoroughly, he made us feel like he really cared about helping us pick tt the stress, strain, or tension usually associated with that moment. They gave us a very fair and reasonable offer for their car, without any haggling, he right car, and even offered a test drive before we brought it up. When the time came to negotiate, it felt more like a friendly conversation withouand more importantly, didn't make us feel pressured to make a decision right then and there on the spot. His manager, Saiful Islam, was also very helpful and personable. He sat down and spoke with us so that we knew exactly what we were about to invest in. Our overall experience with the dealership, with Raul, and with Saiful, was wonderful. We love our new CX-5 and have already recommended Koeppel Mazda to our friends, family members, and co-workers.

Raul Jiminian

"just wow!!"

First and foremost, I came in this dealership with my "guards up." I was ready to make a purchase on a 2014 cx9, expecting to be haggled, back and forth negotiations and what have you. Castro greeted me, did the usual walk around ( quite entertaining might i add ), and to my surprise offered me a test drive which most salesmen does not do anymore. They usually wait for the customers to ask. Even though I have driven one before, I still accepted his offer and for s*** and giggles i even asked if i could test drive a cx5. All he asked for was a few minutes to pull the car out. When it was time to talk about price Everything went so easy from a to z. My calculations on monthly payment down to the finance persons calculations were pretty much "spot on." Castro's manager, saiful made my experience delightful as well. Had a few laughs here and there. Give these guys a shot...very honest, upfront, easy going and made me feel like i was not buying a vehicle at all. Small dealership but you know what they say " the best things come in small packages." Now i know why they've been in the business for so long.

chris castro

"Pleasent salesperson"

I came to take a test on CX-5. Outstanding services. I'm going to consider a dealership and a salesperson for making a deal. Thanks Chris!

Chris Gonzalez

"I bought my new car here and have serviced it here for 4..."

I bought my new car here and have serviced it here for 4 years; trusting them to do the right thing (even though they have always made me perform services most people told me were unnecessary). I have bought 4 new tires at this dealership in the last year alone. I received a flat on one of them two months later and paid the $180 to replace it with another new one. A week later, the same tire blows out while going 20 mph on a local road. When I went to the dealership to ask if they would cover the replacement I received unprofessional treatment from the manager, Mike. He right away treated me with an attitude, didn’t even look at me in the eyes, and told me to wait while they looked at the tire. After waiting for 1 hr and 15 minutes he told me that he would not cover the tire. He proceeded to tell me that I knew nothing about cars/tires. When I told him that I wanted a receipt to record my visit so I could receive a customer survey, he refused to issue me one. He was very unprofessional and I will never go back to this dealership again. I cannot believe a manager would choose to lose a loyal customer over a tire.

Mike (manager)

"It’s New Year’s Eve and I just picked up my Mazda 6 from..."

It’s New Year’s Eve and I just picked up my Mazda 6 from Koeppel. I got an excellent deal on a new 2014 model thanks to the exceptional service I received from Christopher Gonzales and Saiful Islam. Four days ago I read on the internet that the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety was awarding Top Safety Pick + to cars that had not only excellent crash test results but also offered crash protection technology. So I wanted the technology package on the Touring sedan with Safe City Braking which used lasers to stop your car before you rear ended someone in congested traffic. It also had a blind spot and backup camera system with cameras to warn you of unseen obstacles. I got quotes from several dealers in and around New York City using the excellent search tools on Mazda’s website. I also brought my car in to the two dealerships with the lowest prices to compare trade in value. Koeppel was the clear winner, but I was hesitant because they did not have the color car I preferred in stock. With very little time left until the year end $500 cash rebate promotion ended, I took Sales Manager Saiful’s word that he could get the car of my choice through an exchange with another dealer. I am very glad I did. I saved hundreds of dollars over the other offers when Saiful brought a car down from Connecticut this morning. Christopher spent hours following up on the car’s registration, insurance and preparation, personally installing the wheel locks and cargo net I requested. He then sat with me in the car until after dark to set up my navigation system and sync my phone’s Bluetooth connection. When we parted and went home to celebrate New Year’s Eve I sincerely thanked Saiful and Christopher for their determination, effort, and reliability in getting me the exact car I most wanted.

Saiful Islam and Christopher Gonzales