Koeppel Mazda

57-01 Northern Blvd,
Woodside, New York 11377
Koeppel Mazda Info
About Koeppel Mazda

Koeppel Mazda dealership is one of the most premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry.

About Koeppel Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
AR30
9/10/2016

"Raul Jiminian- great experience"

My wife and I were looking to lease a new car and had read good reviews of the Mazda CX-5. We had a great salesman who ultimately was the reason we chose the Mazda over another car. We felt if that's how they treat their customers, we'd be in good hands. We highly recommend Raul and the Mazda CX-5!

KM38
9/08/2016

"Excellent!"

This was my first lease with Mazda and I had such a pleasant experience. Raul was my sales associate and he took the time to explain all the parts of the lease as well as how the car works. He was always available to answer my questions through e-mail and the phone. I was very happy with my experience. Thank you again!

Stacy311
8/21/2016

"Couldn't ask for a better experience! "

I just leased my second car with Mazda and my parents leased their first. From the second we walked in Jim Mendez and his manager Saiful were nothing but helpful! They even remembered us from 3 years ago when I leased with them the first time. They gave us so much attention and worked with us the whole time to make sure we were happy and satisfied with what we were getting, from what kind of cars to the price we were looking to spend. The process is so easy and stress free when dealing with both these guys. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a new car. Saiful and Jim, Thank you SO much again for another great experience with Mazda. Also thank you to Marcus Plaza from the finance department, another easy and stress free process when it came to all the paper work. You guys are the best! We walked away with two awesome cars and couldn't be happier! -Stacy

Saiful, Jim Mendez, Marcus Plaza

JR
7/31/2016

"Very Good "

My first Lease at Mazda and I was very happy with the end result. Raul took the time to show me my new car explain the deal and was always available to Help . I definitely recommended this dealership.

Heidigu
3/24/2016

"1st. Time Lease great Experience"

One of the best Customer Service I have had in a while, first time I went to Koeppel Mazda i was greeted at the entrance by a Sales Rep called Tom, as I started to look around he asked me if i was looking for something in particular, right there I saw the CX-5 and I said, that's what i'm looking for, so he showed me the car and explained all the details about it, then he gave me some space i believe it was for me to explore the car without his presence. After this he approached me and we scheduled a test drive. I was in love with this car, but as a first time lease, i didn't want to jump into it until i shopped around. He was very pleasant gave me his business card and even introduced me to his Manager Saiful, what a good vibe this man has, but either way i had to keep looking. On my second time i wen't just to see the colors and to double check the CX-5 make sure my 2 year old son will be comfortable in his car seat. The third time i wen't Saiful the sales manager received me and we started talking price, we wen't back and forth, but you know what, I left with my CX-5, the process was nice and smooth, didn't feel stress at all, every single document i signed was explained in details by Marcus Plaza business manager, i even made changes and he gratefully changed the paper work. At the end of the day they are Excellent in there service A+

Thomas Ormesher (Tom), Saiful and Marcus Plaza

Monica
1/16/2016

"Great Experience "

Monica
1/16/2016

"Great Experience "

I went to Koeppel Mazda to look at the CX-5 2016 and to get some information I wasn't planning to leave there that day with a car but I did. The experience with Koeppel Mazda was great. My sales associate, Ronnie Das, was friendly, honest, knowledgeable, fair and very professional, he also took the time to explain the difference between the three models and its features. He asked me if I wanted to take the car a test drive and I did the drive was long enough to get a real sense of the car. He was patient and responsive to my questions. After I signed all of the paperwork, Ronnie took the time to show me the car and walk me through all of the features, as well. Ronnie Das was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Koeppel Mazda, and Ronnie Das, specifically. I love my new car.

Ewe
1/05/2016

"Great customer service"

This dealer has the best Sales Person ever - Raul Jiminian . Very patient, infortmative, nice and more importantly honest and not pushy as other dealers. If you are looking to get any Mazda Car go to that place and ask for Raul. You will not regret it!

ClaytonRowe2
12/23/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I was just too ready for a new car, and so was my Sales Person Mr. Ronnie Das. It was a no hassle experience that was second to none. He was highly recommended to me by Ms. Lisa Johnson (I worked with her for many years prior). Ronnie was very professional, patient and knowledgeable. I would definitely repeat this experience, but until then, I will recommend friends and relatives.

Peru1
12/05/2015

"Amazing car experience! !"

I had a great experience buying my first Mazda at Koppel in Queens. I loved Francisco's help and excellent customer service. He actually allowed us a follow up appointment to explain how our dashboard works and to make sure that we were satisfied.

Francisco Javier Rodriguez