Koeppel Mazda

57-01 Northern Blvd,
Woodside, New York 11377
Koeppel Mazda Info
About Koeppel Mazda

Koeppel Mazda dealership is one of the most premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry.

About Koeppel Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Heidigu
3/24/2016

"1st. Time Lease great Experience"

One of the best Customer Service I have had in a while, first time I went to Koeppel Mazda i was greeted at the entrance by a Sales Rep called Tom, as I started to look around he asked me if i was looking for something in particular, right there I saw the CX-5 and I said, that's what i'm looking for, so he showed me the car and explained all the details about it, then he gave me some space i believe it was for me to explore the car without his presence. After this he approached me and we scheduled a test drive. I was in love with this car, but as a first time lease, i didn't want to jump into it until i shopped around. He was very pleasant gave me his business card and even introduced me to his Manager Saiful, what a good vibe this man has, but either way i had to keep looking. On my second time i wen't just to see the colors and to double check the CX-5 make sure my 2 year old son will be comfortable in his car seat. The third time i wen't Saiful the sales manager received me and we started talking price, we wen't back and forth, but you know what, I left with my CX-5, the process was nice and smooth, didn't feel stress at all, every single document i signed was explained in details by Marcus Plaza business manager, i even made changes and he gratefully changed the paper work. At the end of the day they are Excellent in there service A+

Thomas Ormesher (Tom), Saiful and Marcus Plaza

Monica
1/16/2016

"Great Experience "

Monica
1/16/2016

"Great Experience "

I went to Koeppel Mazda to look at the CX-5 2016 and to get some information I wasn't planning to leave there that day with a car but I did. The experience with Koeppel Mazda was great. My sales associate, Ronnie Das, was friendly, honest, knowledgeable, fair and very professional, he also took the time to explain the difference between the three models and its features. He asked me if I wanted to take the car a test drive and I did the drive was long enough to get a real sense of the car. He was patient and responsive to my questions. After I signed all of the paperwork, Ronnie took the time to show me the car and walk me through all of the features, as well. Ronnie Das was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Koeppel Mazda, and Ronnie Das, specifically. I love my new car.

Ewe
1/05/2016

"Great customer service"

This dealer has the best Sales Person ever - Raul Jiminian . Very patient, infortmative, nice and more importantly honest and not pushy as other dealers. If you are looking to get any Mazda Car go to that place and ask for Raul. You will not regret it!

Raul Jiminian

ClaytonRowe2
12/23/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I was just too ready for a new car, and so was my Sales Person Mr. Ronnie Das. It was a no hassle experience that was second to none. He was highly recommended to me by Ms. Lisa Johnson (I worked with her for many years prior). Ronnie was very professional, patient and knowledgeable. I would definitely repeat this experience, but until then, I will recommend friends and relatives.

Peru1
12/05/2015

"Amazing car experience! !"

I had a great experience buying my first Mazda at Koppel in Queens. I loved Francisco's help and excellent customer service. He actually allowed us a follow up appointment to explain how our dashboard works and to make sure that we were satisfied.

Francisco Javier Rodriguez

Rob M
10/19/2015

"First Car Bought, Couldn't Be Happier "

I was very nervous as this was my first experience buying a car. I bought the Mazda 3 and the service was superb. Jim Mendez and the rest of the team were extremely helpful and made the process painless. I couldn't be happier with the way it went.

Jim Mendez, Robert Bezza

Michael Sh
8/25/2015

"Pleasant Surprise "

We dread shopping for a new car, This time we were pleasantly surprised The Team (Jim Mendez and his associates and his managers) is highly professional: courteous, understanding and very helpful They understood our needs and ensured that we received the most advantages terms for our lease Their efficiency is commendable - we walked in, we explained what we need, we walked out with the car we chose,,

Jim Mendez, Mohamed Ayyad

CW
1/16/2015

"friendly, professional staff"

Bought a Mazda 3 here in August. I love it. Had a very satisfying experience working with Raul Jiminian, my salesman. I've been in touch with since and I can recommend him highly. I've also been back to the dealership for routine service, and I've found everybody there to be friendly and professional.

Raul Jiminian

meyer.laude19
8/08/2014

"Easy and my family is happy with our new car!"

Got my second car from here and it went smoothly. I was anxious to get the car as I have been eyeing on it for quite a while but it is all worth it. Castro is our sales representative and he explained the process very well to me and my husband. Our whole family could not be any happier with our car and the deal was spot on our budget. The environment in kopepel, they treat you like family and very warm. Thanks for the professionalism and taking care of us Mr. Castro and the team.

Castro, Christopher