Read Reviews Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Nader MohammadianSales Representative9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area.

Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

Our Location

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Harris Durrani is fantastic!!!"

karltonchappy
8/14/2014 8:33:47 AM

Marcelo BazanMarcelo Bazan

4.4

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

My wife and I came in to look at trucks because we were in the area by chance. Little did I know that I would be meeting the last car salesperson that I will be working with until he retires. Harris Durrani helped my wife and I have the best experience possible while purchasing our truck. He was kind, friendly and extremely knowledge. He has a great no B.S. bedside manner that made the whole experience very enjoyable. It was the most fun I have had spending $$$ in a long time.

Thanks!!!

Twitter
"Best Car Buying Experience Ever - No Hassel or Headaches"

rekanger
8/7/2014 1:43:25 PM

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I worked with Harris Durrani last weekend to purchase a Jeep Wrangler. I went to the dealership anticipating to just look around and see what they had, but after working with Harris I knew I would be leaving with a new car that day. He was very diligent and listened to all of my wants and needs and didn't waste my time showing me something that didn't fit those needs. At the same time he didn't take me directly to the highest priced Jeep Wrangler and tried to force me into that he truly too the time to explain to me the difference between the types of Wranglers and put me into the best fit for me.

He was very knowledgeable of the product and explained everything in detail as a customer would understand. I would truly recommend that anyone looking to purchase a new car should work with Harris, he made the buying process stress-free and enjoyable.

Twitter
"Internet "WOW" price non negotiable!"

desinez43
7/30/2014 2:08:39 PM

Not listed

2.5

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Went in looking for a used car with cash on hand. After several test drives, I was ready to make a deal. Apparently this dealership does not negotiate their "WOW" internet price. Sales person didn't even give me a chance to make an offer. Unless your at CARMAX there is no such thing as non negotiable. Went to another dealership a week later and negotiated the purchase of a used car. Apparently this dealership would rather sit on their cars than sell them. If you do decide to go to this dealership, make sure to ask them if their "WOW" price is negotiable so you do not waste your time!

"Excellent Professional Service"

kwashgf
7/28/2014 2:32:58 PM

Bill LaceyBill Lacey

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I had an excellent experience purchasing a new Jeep Cherokee. Bill Lacey knows his cars! He spent lots of time over multiple visits, making sure that I was comfortable with the car that I selected. He was prepared to answer my endless questions. On the rare occasion that he didn't know an answer, he immediately found the information for me. On top of that, he had great patience with teaching me how to use all the new features in this car and even connected my phone to blue tooth. A true professional who believes in giving his clients excellent service! The other members of the staff were also very professional, pleasant, and streamlined the entire sale.

Twitter
"Great Experience - hassle free buying"

Roundel88
7/23/2014 5:48:24 PM

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

We had a great experience with Harris. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The process was hassle free and done very quickly. He was very transparent and comprehensive throughout the whole process. We were highly pleased with the level of customer service and would buy from him again.

Twitter
"No Hassles, No Headaches :)"

LordGeek
6/27/2014 3:06:07 PM

Jordan Raport
Robert Kraus

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Jordan Raport and Robert Kraus .. I must say THANK YOU for everything you have done .. love the car. Quick and easy transaction, no hassles, no headaches.. these guys are great .. again THANK YOU. p.s. Still trying to find car mats for this thing .. LOL

"Best Experience Ever"

earlcooke16
6/23/2014 11:34:44 PM

Jason GingrasJason Gingras
James MorrisJames Morris

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I bought a new Jeep SRT and was amazed by the service level I received. The professionalism shown was amazing. The process was smooth and everyone went out of their way to make the it was the best possible. I couldn't imagine being any happier about my amazing new vehicle. James and Jason are the best. If you are looking for a Jeep these are your guys.

Twitter
"Great dealership & great salesman"

Alifitz21
6/18/2014 2:28:46 PM

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

We were well taken care of by Harris, which is why we drove an hour to come to Koons. Very knowledgeable and honest. I've bought about 10 new cars and this was one of the few times that I had a really good experience. Would definitely come back to see Harris and definitely recommend him.

"New Jeep"

Kuhnej
6/14/2014 9:00:40 AM

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Harris took control of situation and listened to our needs and desires and found the exact vehicle we needed, which was on order and scheduled to be delivered within 2 weeks. It came in in two days! We are very happy customers and would highly recommend Harris!

Twitter
"Good customer service saves the day!"

anglabanco
6/13/2014 7:56:17 PM

Wayne Repich

My Review Of Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Wayne epitomizes customer service. He helped out when my previous sales consultant completely dropped the ball in getting me an appt (or even being at the dealership the day he told me I could come in) to get a protective treatment applied to my Jeep. Wayne dropped what he was doing and immediately got me taken care of. His customer service really helped make up for the previous issues. I will be working with him for all future issues.

Reviews 11-20 >>