Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Foolishjeeper

"Fast clear "

Knowledgable salesman, tried to solve some doc problem. The 7 day exchange policy seems good. Minor things about the car we hope will be solved till we pick up the car

August 27, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review. Feel free to reach out directly at comments@koons.com if there is something specific we can help you with.

Ausiarm

"Great experience"

Harris Durani is a consummate professional. He helped me through probably 6 months of car searching without getting frustrated or angry at me for having almost no clue what I was looking for. In the end he helped me get the exact car I was looking for and I couldn't have been happier in dealing with him and his team.

Thanks for the review!

ChrisDonna
8/22/2015

"Koons Tysons Delivers Excellent Buying Experience"

Koons Tysons, Harris Durrani and the whole management and financing team delivered on their promise to provide an informative, cooperative and positive buying experience, as my wife and I purchased a Dodge Durango Citadel. Harris Durrani patiently and on two separate occasions spent more than 30 minutes examining the car we had selected, pointing out its functions, safety elements and other key features. He was knowledgeable, a good communicator and an excellent liaison to both the sales management and finance teams. He did not pressure us but gave us the information we needed to an informed choice. Closing the deal with Thomas was honest and straight forward. The finance department helped us acquire fair and reasonable financing. Great experience. Koons Tysons ChyslerJeepDodge............ rocks!

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

BenX17
8/17/2015

"Honest and True to Online Pricing!"

The most open, honest, and straightforward car-buying experience ever! Was in touch with a few Jeep dealerships while shopping for my Jeep Patriot, but the Koons Tysons online WOW pricing plus the email responsiveness of Harris (Durrani) while discussing questions - AND PRICING! - was just a "breath of fresh air" when it comes to car shopping! I really had no intention of "buying" the Patriot in August, but Harris was so easy to work with, responsive, and quick to clarify IN WRITING any Qs about the vehicle, and all the confusion with rebates, financing, etc. in writing, that he made it too easy for me, and too hard to pass up! I arrived at the dealership at 3:30pm, met Harris, learned about and test-drove the Patriot, bought the car for the exact price discussed via email, no haggling, no arguing, then drove away with a full tank of gas, paperwork done, and spotless car, exactly 3 hours later! W O W! I cannot commend Koons, and especially Harris, for his willingness to work via email to work out the details - which made my only visit to the dealership very efficient. KUDOS to a dealership that REALLY sticks to it's word - AND - it's posted, online prices!! Please be sure to ask for HARRIS if you plan to purchase at Koons! He is THE BEST!

August 18, 2015

Thanks for the review and congrats on the new Jeep!

Cdab
8/07/2015

"Awesome"

Got the truck I was looking for, everything I needed help with they took care of and more. Awesome place to do business with. Would highly recommend.

Patrick blackburn and Adam kontzaman

August 10, 2015

We're happy you left with what you came for! We appreciate you doing business with us and we hope you're enjoying that new truck! Thank you for your review and hope to see you again!

dominicnkid
8/04/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience "

After being on the lookout for so long, i was finally able to get the Jeep I've wanted. Thanks to the staff and Mr. Andy Phung ( Finance Manager) i was in and out within an hour and was able to get the financing that I could afford. Thumbs up to the staff. Highly recommend to family and friends. ?

Andy Phung (Finance Manager)

August 06, 2015

Congrats on getting the Jeep you've always wanted! Come back and see us again soon!

tmh123
8/04/2015

"HORRIBLE"

Scheduled an appointment a week in advance. Get there, and they do not have the parts. This is for a recall too. Didn't even seem like they cared.

August 04, 2015

I apologize for your negative experience with Koons. We take customer satisfaction very seriously so I do thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please direct message me your contact info so we can get in touch with you? Thank you, and again, I apologize.

Girl-jeep29
8/01/2015

"Great. Love it"

The person gave all of his time for us to find a car for our family. He let us know when a new or used car came in that fit our budget. He responded our emails every time. We had a great exspirence with Patrick Blackburn.

Patrick Blackburn

August 04, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review!

blah
7/30/2015

"Awesome"

Koons Jeep in Tysons is amazing! My salesman, Carlton, was so chill but knowledgeable about everything Wrangler. There was no pressure at all to sell me the car. This is the way car salesman should be, everywhere! Erica, the sales manager, was equally as awesome. Negotiations were smooth and not stressful at all. I really had a great car buying experience at Koons and would easily recommend anyone go there for a car.

Carlton

July 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that your experience was so stress-free and enjoyable for you. We appreciate your kind words about our dealership and we appreciate your business! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

jerryharper
7/28/2015

"Patrick and Angelo are True Pros"

This was by far the easiest car-buying experience I have ever had. Both Patrick Blackburn (Sales) and Angelo Karaca (Finance) were very courteous and accommodating and met all my needs. I would definitely recommend them and the Koons dealership to anyone.

Patrick Blackburn, Angelo Karaca

July 30, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad that you found the purchasing experience so easy and enjoyable. Thank you again for your review and recommendation and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Reviews of Harris   Durrani