Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

D Lane
5/14/2016

"great experience and customer service"

Purchase on 4/30/16 and received excellent customer service from start and in finance. Helpful, fair pricing, and thanked veteran for service. This experience was better than Ourisman Jeep and we traveled 1 hr to receive quality customer service. Purchased a jeep wrangler.

new sales person,name not on list

May 16, 2016

Thanks for the review and welcome to the jeep fam! We hope to see you back again soon!

JEEPGC_NVA
5/11/2016

"After the sell customer service falls flat"

The purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee was easy and quick. That is the good part. After that point the rest of the Koons experience was lacking and left me completely frustrated to where I got rid of my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee just so I didn't have to deal with the horrible service any longer from the service department. Every time I took my vehicle in for Service it was returned with Grease marks on the Drivers side door threshold and lower door panel. Even though I mentioned it never changed. I had multiple visits where they never diagnosed the problems but wanted to try things to see if that would fix the issue. So I guess the repair by replacing instead of trouble shooting the root cause. I am still awaiting a phone call from the Service Manager Barbara Fisk which I was promised. You spend over $40K for a vehicle and you would think they would care a little bit. This will be my last car I ever purchase from a Koons Dealership and definitely the last Chrysler product.

Chuck Freeman

May 12, 2016

We apologize for your experience, sorry that you were not happy with the customer service you received. Customer service is very important to us so we appreciate your feedback. Would you mind sending an email to comments@koons.com with your contact information so that we can talk about your experience? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Justin
5/11/2016

"Above and Beyond "

I never write reviews, but my experience with Koons CDJR has raised the bar in my expectations in a dealership and the buying experience. The process took nearly two months and we had to overcome my being nearly 7 thousand miles away working via email and phone. At any time in this process my sales manager, Erica Ramsey, could have not returned my calls or emails and said it wasn't worth it to work through the obstacles. Needless to say she and Jason Gingras stuck with the process and helped me become the proud owner of a 2015 Grand Cherokee High Altitude in bright white at a great price. The story doesn't end there. Not only did Jason pick me up from the airport 8 hours after my flight was supposed to get in, they also consipred with my family to have my sister surprise me at the dealer when I arrived on military leave at 10pm. Erica was there as well and made the experience very special, including taking off an additional $1k off the deal. There was no way I could receive this level of service and remain silent. They have also gone above and beyond with my uncle and his purchase of an F-150 at an area Koons Ford dealership. Of the area CDJR dealers, and believe me I've shopped them numerous times, Koons is a top-notch organization that puts exceptional customer service at the heart of what they do. I highly recommend considering Koons for your new car purchase or service.

Erica Ramsey

May 16, 2016

Thanks for the review, Justin. We are very happy to hear that your experience at Koons exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you again!

Jolly501
4/27/2016

"Godd, Quality, Serivce"

Carlton Calloway was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was easy to talk to and was very enthusiastic and passionate. He didn't pressure you into buying something you didn't want/need and was extremely kind.

Carlton Calloway

May 10, 2016

Jolly, thanks for the positive review! We are happy to hear that you had an awesome experience. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Carlton!

Patrick
4/05/2016

"Nice Place and Professional Staff"

Donald Rickett is one of the best salesmen I have ever met. He is nice, professional and knows everything about the car. I highly recommend anyone to contact Donald Rickett for buying a new car.

May 10, 2016

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy to hear that you had an awesome experience and we will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Donald@

Timothy Paul Grabham
3/24/2016

"Kelly's Blue Book Promotion is a scam!"

I have been looking for a Dodge Durango and thought I had located the perfect car at Koons Dodge. They gave me a valuation of $32k on my 2014 E350 which was $7k below current Kelly's Blue book but explained that if I came in they would work something out. I thought ok, let' do it so I went, after doing the necessary research on the internet I came across their CURRENT advertising promotion which is that Koons will give you KBB Fair value up to 125%. The sales person did not tell me about the promotion in advance which was disappointing but nevertheless I decided to go in today. I needed them to get to $36k to make the deal work - which was below there promotion threshold. Well guess what! the promotion is a complete scam!!! After the sales lady did the normal nonsense of "going to see her manager" to review the offer, the "manager" (who probably would have difficulty in spelling the word manager) came over and stated that if they were to give me the promotion deal (and offer $36k) then they would not be able to discount the Dodge and have to sell it at MSRP - some $7k more than the selling price. Despite having no small print whatsoever stating this I asked why not and the "manager" said sorry but that's their deal terms. It's a real shame that a huge outfit like Koons resorts to under-hand gutter sales techniques but I guess somebody has to pay for the WOW adverts. Be warned, this deal is a scam so do not waste your time.

Marta Chicas

Larry
3/20/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

So Yesterday was the day i got to drive 3 hours from New Jersey to Koons. After dealing with Erica Ramsey (Koons Jeep Garage Manager) for a few weeks as she was so patient with me as i love to make myself crazy looking over things and thinking about things too much. I finally called on Saturday and made the deal official. So first when you show up the dealership is huge. They have Stock like you wouldn't believe. I walk in to meet Erica for the first time. They have my Jeep sitting outside all cleaned and ready to Roll. She introduces me to Justin Sutherland (Salesman) this awesome salesman who even though he doesnt own a Jeep Wrangler this dude knows the Jeep like he did. While i was working with Justin, Rob Kraus (Finance Guy) was working on my financing. I made this dude work hard to get me the best rate which he did. This review isnt anything that they asked me to do but i wanted to do as usually most people including me say buying a car should be so much fun but its usually a major Pain in the *** but with Jeep Garage and Koons this is the most enjoyable purchase i ever made and even my wife who hates car shopping cant wait to look for a Koons group deal for herself (she doesnt drive a Jeep) I am telling everyone that asks and even who dont that if they are looking for a Jeep or any car these are the people to use. Koons really Rocks!!! I am the type who will rave when things are like they should be or above expectations. I will also rip you to shreads when you screw me over as i wrote a horrible -* review on my last Jeep dealership. Erica, Justin & Rob you guys ROCK

Erica Ramsey, Justin Sutherland, Rob Kraus

LeTronique
3/15/2016

"Very Smooth and Informative Experience"

The staff was very helpful and helped me buy my Kia Optima. No funny business. If you can, ask for Laura, she's a peach!

Highway Star
3/03/2016

"First Routine Service Visit"

Having purchased my new Dodge from Koons Tysons Dodge because of their good service reputation, I was not disappointed when the time came for my first routine visit. They scheduled the visit when it suited me best and the work was completed on time and for the expected amount.

hwarang
2/27/2016

"Absolutely recommend it!"

I recommend very much this dealer's customer service . Easy appointment and good service today. I am so glad to have it and am happy with.

Carlos A. Candia