Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JeepLover
5/26/2015

"My New Jeep Wrangler Sport 4X4"

Have not made the purchase yet. But- the Sales consultant that jumped on to chat with me-Carlton-stepped up to the plate when I just needed to know the Out the Door Price. I need to arrange my finances and do not want to play guessing games. Carlton came forward answered my questions and presented an Out the Door Price for me so I can plan-How to Finance my new Baby Jeep! Carlton was straight forward and offered assistance during this process and was not pushy! I appreciate that. I am a serious Jeep buyer and want to make the most accurate decision. I look forward to my New Jeep Delivery with Carlton very soon. Thanks again for your patience! Thanks Carlton-Get ready for another Jeep Delivery soon..xoxoxo Jodie

Carlton C.

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! Sounds like Carlton really went above and beyond for you. Congrats on the new Jeep! Very exciting!

Ackjeep
5/25/2015

"A great experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my Jeep Wrangler from Harris. He was very informative, clearly laying out all the various options. The process was quick and easy. Go to Koon's and see Harris for your new Jeep.

challenger
5/16/2015

"oil change"

Edwin help me a lot to give me information when my next oil change is going to be. what the manufacture recommend for my next visit. soon as the car was done, I got an email from Edwin to let me know that I could pick my car up.

Carterst
5/15/2015

"Harris has your back"

In addition to being a good guy, Harris cuts through the BS and treats you like a human being - not a customer. He's patient, funny, and will level with you about the deal you're getting, here or anywhere. If you find the car buying process confusing or don't want to deal with pushy salespeople, Harris is definitely who you should talk to.

mike729
5/14/2015

"No Deals, No Negotiating"

Just called this place to make a fair offer on a used vehicle, sales person said they are like CARMAX and their used car prices are set. No bueno... Never been to a used car dealer in all my life that wouldn't negotiate even just a little . It doesn't seem right... My offer was more that fair at $17900k against their $18300k. I didn't even ask to have any types of warranties or additions, just a plain out the door deal. But not here...

I don't remember the sales person name

pcshuey68
5/11/2015

"Funny and helpful"

Harris was a huge help in buying our new car. We were worried when we arrived because of past bad experiences at other dealers. We stopped being worried when we met Harris. He was knowledgeable about the cars we looked at but, most importantly, he was but afraid to admit he didn't know something. I think his greatest asset is his humor. His jokes helped put us at ease which helped the overall experience. He was a great salesman and I expect I'll be back for my next car!

Nick96
5/07/2015

"Harris was great and the car I got was AMAZING"

I talked to Harris on the phone after I saw the good deals Koons offered on their websites. He talked me through everything over the phone and he found some cars that fit my price range. We went to Koons later that same day and Harris found me my dream car, a 2015 Jeep Wangler Unlimited. He gave me a great price and a couple of hours later we were out the door. Overall it was a wonderful car buying experiences. It was also my first time buying a car and Harris was great at explaining everything to me so I understood what was going on. Thanks Harris!!

Martee1
5/05/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

I just bought a 2011 Dodge Charger from Harris Durrani! Great car salesman got me into my dream car. I recommend everybody who looking for a car to contact him he will get you into what u want with no problems!

Atthecool
5/01/2015

"Jeep for Summer/Winter FUN with Great Sales rep Harris D!!"

Purchased brand new 2015 Jeep Grand C last weekend and the experience from first test drive to signing the papers were great! Harris Durrani was on point in knowing the ins and outs of the vehicle specs, the market trends, value to your $ spent, and additional tips. When a sales rep doesn't pressure you, you go back and buy the vehicle at your own pace and that's what Harris did for me. Go get your jeep and make sure you ask for Harris even if he has 10 clients he will clear 10 tables and still provide you exceptional car buying experience with HONESTY and little humor. Cheers and Have fun! PS: Always go in after doing your homework and a price set solid. Even if you have excellent sales rep, finance is a joy by itself. AT

amanda77
4/22/2015

"new vehicle purchase "

Jason was very straightforward when talking to and dealing with him. I appreciate everything him and Tre did for me and making my purchase an enjoyable experience. This was the first time I had purchased a new vehicle for myself. Thanks guys! :)

Reviews of Harris   Durrani