Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

trish.overstreet.7
12/10/2014

"Horrible Aftermath "

I was sold a vehicle, 2006 Jeep Commander, needing the 4x4 repaired. I was promised the part wiuld be in and ready in 3 weeks, i am writing this 11 months later. I have contacted the dealership service department and no one would help me. I was told the dealership would fix this issue, but I can not get the assistance I was promised. All I would like is not to be driving a death machine.

3rdmd
12/01/2014

"Great professional experience with Tom Ames"

Unfortunately I was in the middle of an 8 month process with Chrysler Corporate Group attempting to replace a defective Jeep. The Chrysler Corporate Manufacture Customer Service Group failed one almost every category but eventually agreed to replace the Jeep. Tom Ames, sales manager, was efficient, did what he said he would do, corrected mistakes make by the Chrysler Manufacturing Group, and most importantly communicated regularly on the status of this process. I just can't say enough about how Tom Ames made this happen with as little confusion as possible. I would buy car from Tom anytime. He's fair and gets things done while all the time keeping the customer informed.

chris.benton.5832
11/20/2014

"Great experience with Harris Durrani"

I had been to numerous dealerships when I was looking for my next car but no one was as helpful as Harris Durrani. He answered every question I had and if for some reason he did not know the answer, he found out the answer immediately. He was also very accommodating when making appointments with me to look at the car. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car should ask for him specifically because he will do everything to try and help you out.

montanapiddy
11/18/2014

"New Jeep purchase"

Had to buy a vehicle due to an accident with my other truck. I worked with Noah Foreman, and he was awesome. He wasn't pushy, was brief and to the point, answered all my questions and texts quickly. If I ever buy another vehicle I will go to him. Nice job, Noah.

mbergman42
11/06/2014

"Excellent, professional salesperson Harris Durrani"

Could have been a poor experience, for back luck that dogged us. Harris Durrani really rose to the occasion, adapted, fixed and worked around problems.

rmizemd
11/01/2014

"Great Experience!"

Harris Durrani provided excellent service. He was very attentive and made the car buying process as easy as I have experienced. I would highly recommend Harris.

colmanmcgann
10/23/2014

"Great Purchasing Experience with Harris"

We had a great experience purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Koons with the assistance of Harris. Harris was not at all pushy - we never felt pressured at any level. We had visited another dealer earlier in the day and that had been extremely stressful. Harris was personable, knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable right from the start. Highly recommended!

sanpela.adamson
10/18/2014

"This is in reference to the sales person Harris D."

What can I say about my sales person. I have visited many dealerships while looking for a vehicle I liked but most of all was comfortable with. Many sales person just told me what I wanted to hear just to get a sale which I can say I didn't buy anyway neither did I buy their vehicle but upon meeting with Harris D from Koons jeep in Tyson corner, I realized this was not only a professional sales person but one who listened to my needs in a vehicle and also what I desired. He took me to a few vehicles based on my needs and wants and told me exactly what the vehicle had he cost and basically he was was not trying to make a sale just truly wanted me to have a vehicle I was comfortable with. I can truly say I bought a vehicle that day without fanfare and he things I need addressed to him that needed to taken care of on the vehicle he made sure it was taken care of. I am truly a happy camper. Thanks Harria D. You are a true professional who knows his job, does right by he customer , and I appreciate that in a car sales professional such as you. My recommendation to anyone who is interested in buying a vehicle go see HArris D. of Koons jeep Tyson corner. Kudos also go out To Lynn and her team in the service department. A true professional who took care of all service needs I requested. Thanks Lynn.

Kavian Tahbaz
9/26/2014

"Problem after problem "

Awful service. Car still has problems, I lease 2 Jeeps from them, if I had know they are so bad I would have never gone there. They forget to call you when car is ready. Spent over $2,000 on my jeep problems still exist. Oil change took 5 days because they forgot about my car, I called everyday to remind them finally they took care of it, I still PAID. My last name is Tahbaz. I will gladly leave it here in hopes someone at that service department will see, changes are needed.

gregg ward
9/23/2014

"Harris Rocks"

Harris Durrani of Koons Dodge-Jeep provided top quality service to my wife and me last week as we bought two new cars from him. He was great with follow-up, excellent in locating and trading for the specific cars we wanted, and professional in his outlook and demeanor. He took us through every facet of the process and was extremely knowledgeable about the cars themselves. It was a very positive experience. Koons is lucky to have such a top-notch salesman.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani