Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"This is in reference to the sales person Harris D."

What can I say about my sales person. I have visited many dealerships while looking for a vehicle I liked but most of all was comfortable with. Many sales person just told me what I wanted to hear just to get a sale which I can say I didn't buy anyway neither did I buy their vehicle but upon meeting with Harris D from Koons jeep in Tyson corner, I realized this was not only a professional sales person but one who listened to my needs in a vehicle and also what I desired. He took me to a few vehicles based on my needs and wants and told me exactly what the vehicle had he cost and basically he was was not trying to make a sale just truly wanted me to have a vehicle I was comfortable with. I can truly say I bought a vehicle that day without fanfare and he things I need addressed to him that needed to taken care of on the vehicle he made sure it was taken care of. I am truly a happy camper. Thanks Harria D. You are a true professional who knows his job, does right by he customer , and I appreciate that in a car sales professional such as you. My recommendation to anyone who is interested in buying a vehicle go see HArris D. of Koons jeep Tyson corner. Kudos also go out To Lynn and her team in the service department. A true professional who took care of all service needs I requested. Thanks Lynn.

"Problem after problem "

Awful service. Car still has problems, I lease 2 Jeeps from them, if I had know they are so bad I would have never gone there. They forget to call you when car is ready. Spent over $2,000 on my jeep problems still exist. Oil change took 5 days because they forgot about my car, I called everyday to remind them finally they took care of it, I still PAID. My last name is Tahbaz. I will gladly leave it here in hopes someone at that service department will see, changes are needed.

"Harris Rocks"

Harris Durrani of Koons Dodge-Jeep provided top quality service to my wife and me last week as we bought two new cars from him. He was great with follow-up, excellent in locating and trading for the specific cars we wanted, and professional in his outlook and demeanor. He took us through every facet of the process and was extremely knowledgeable about the cars themselves. It was a very positive experience. Koons is lucky to have such a top-notch salesman.

"Could not have had a better experience"

I know I'm not an easy customer when it comes to buying a car, but the team at Koons was so helpful, willing to work with me, and gave me what I wanted! I've had negative experiences at other dealers in the area and usually there is at least one person in the process that rubs you the wrong way. This was honestly the best experience I have ever had. The entire team worked well together. They didn't try to sell me something I didn't want or at a price I couldn't afford. In the end I got the exact car I wanted and couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend John Dow to anyone looking for a car!

John Dow, Robert Kraus, Erica Ramsey

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Koons.

"Harris Durrani is freaking awesome!"

My wife and I just had the best experience in a car dealership we have ever had. Harris provided us the best fit for our needs and we couldn’t be happier. Buying a car is really stressful and Harris made this whole process fun, easy, interesting, and we really felt that we were dealing with a close friend. We’ll definitely recommend Mr. Durrani to eeeeeveryone. We are definitely clients of Koons and Harris and my whole family as well for a very very very long time. Thanks again Harris for make this an awesome experience for us! Mr. Aponte

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Harris Durrani and Koons.

"Harris Durrani is an excellent sales person."

My wife and I had been to 8 dealers when we first visited Koons Tysons Chrysler and met Harris. What a pleasant surprise it was to met and work with Harris. He was knowledgeable, personable and honest. He spent considerable time helping us understand answers to our questions and went out of his way to provide us with information we requested. Overall, our buying experience was outstanding. We would recommend Harris to anyone in the market for a Chrysler product.

"Harris Durrani is fantastic!!!"

My wife and I came in to look at trucks because we were in the area by chance. Little did I know that I would be meeting the last car salesperson that I will be working with until he retires. Harris Durrani helped my wife and I have the best experience possible while purchasing our truck. He was kind, friendly and extremely knowledge. He has a great no B.S. bedside manner that made the whole experience very enjoyable. It was the most fun I have had spending $$$ in a long time. Thanks!!!

"Poor customer service"

Our sales experience at Koons seemed to go very well. We were happy with our sales experience when we purchased the car and brought the car home the same day. However, our experience with Koons on the service center side has not been great. While I do not wish to disclose the specific details of our most recent experience, we were not treated nicely and will definitely not be returning our vehicle here.

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever - No Hassel or Headaches"

I worked with Harris Durrani last weekend to purchase a Jeep Wrangler. I went to the dealership anticipating to just look around and see what they had, but after working with Harris I knew I would be leaving with a new car that day. He was very diligent and listened to all of my wants and needs and didn't waste my time showing me something that didn't fit those needs. At the same time he didn't take me directly to the highest priced Jeep Wrangler and tried to force me into that he truly too the time to explain to me the difference between the types of Wranglers and put me into the best fit for me. He was very knowledgeable of the product and explained everything in detail as a customer would understand. I would truly recommend that anyone looking to purchase a new car should work with Harris, he made the buying process stress-free and enjoyable.

"Internet "WOW" price non negotiable!"

Went in looking for a used car with cash on hand. After several test drives, I was ready to make a deal. Apparently this dealership does not negotiate their "WOW" internet price. Sales person didn't even give me a chance to make an offer. Unless your at CARMAX there is no such thing as non negotiable. Went to another dealership a week later and negotiated the purchase of a used car. Apparently this dealership would rather sit on their cars than sell them. If you do decide to go to this dealership, make sure to ask them if their "WOW" price is negotiable so you do not waste your time!

Not listed