Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

blah
7/30/2015

"Awesome"

Koons Jeep in Tysons is amazing! My salesman, Carlton, was so chill but knowledgeable about everything Wrangler. There was no pressure at all to sell me the car. This is the way car salesman should be, everywhere! Erica, the sales manager, was equally as awesome. Negotiations were smooth and not stressful at all. I really had a great car buying experience at Koons and would easily recommend anyone go there for a car.

Carlton

July 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that your experience was so stress-free and enjoyable for you. We appreciate your kind words about our dealership and we appreciate your business! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

jerryharper
7/28/2015

"Patrick and Angelo are True Pros"

This was by far the easiest car-buying experience I have ever had. Both Patrick Blackburn (Sales) and Angelo Karaca (Finance) were very courteous and accommodating and met all my needs. I would definitely recommend them and the Koons dealership to anyone.

Patrick Blackburn, Angelo Karaca

July 30, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad that you found the purchasing experience so easy and enjoyable. Thank you again for your review and recommendation and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

pucciwqild08
7/16/2015

"Got The Job Done"

Harris was extremely helpful in finding my first car. He took his time a helped me get the challenger of my dreams. I would buy another car from the dealership.

July 27, 2015

We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us and that you're riding around in your dream car. We really appreciate your review and thank you for the kind words. Thank you again for coming in and we hope to see you again soon!

atthecool
7/16/2015

"FINANCE TEAM SUCKS!!!"

This is specific rating to Finance dept at this dealership. Leased a 2015 Jeep GrandC in March 2015. Everything went good but once we got to finance, one old grump person (Angelo) that has 0 customer service skills. Very quick to sell you and jack up your monthly rate without even explaining or providing documentation and when you question him, it's like constipation. Purchased MOPAR vehicle protection which I then decided to cancel after a month once i saw the details (DONT GET TRAPPED NOT WORTH IT). This then started the back and forth to get one paper signed and for them to cancel it. Canceled a month ago and still the protection is active...WHY?, Calling them is talking with an old brick, visiting them in person is just disgusting because NO ONE on the floor wants to talk to you (maybe i need to go with a tie and a dog carrying $40k next time to get their attention). On 6/17 the finance team that started helping with the form, which happens to be Angelo aka grumpy, again decided to just leave for the day without even telling me. You got me this time, but wont be visiting back when I lease again.

Angelo

Taylor
7/14/2015

"Best Deal in NoVa 2014 Jeep Cherokee (Pre-Owned)"

I emailed the dealership about a 2014 certified used jeep cherokee and within an hour I received a call back from Eddie J. I called back and made an appointment to meet with him later in the afternoon for a test drive and review the vehicle. When I arrived he had the keys waiting for the test drive. Eddie J. was very thorough in going over all details of the vehicle. I made him aware upfront of a strict price range I wanted and could afford. Not only was it with his help but his fellow sales manager and sales team that I was able to walk out of the dealership with a new set of keys and put wheels to the pavement. Eddie was a great asset to me in the purchase of my jeep last evening (7/13/2015). Very patient, polite and professional. Andy in Finance also helped in lowering my payment to what I could afford. Buying a new car regardless can be a stressful experience but I felt very comfortable in my decision purchasing my jeep from Koons Jeep dealership in Vienna, Va.

July 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! Congrats on the new Jeep!

EllasRide1011
7/05/2015

"Easy and Professional car deal - From Suburban to 300S!"

Koons, lives up to their advertisement of great prices that equated to a great deal for me! John Cullen and the Sales management team made this the easiest process I have ever experience for buying a car. Thanks Team Koon!!!!!

John Cullen

July 06, 2015

Thank you for the review! Congrats on the new car!

DylanH
7/01/2015

"Great price, great experience"

My wife and I drove all the way from Virginia Beach to view cars in northern Virginia due to the prices being so much better there than home, and we are very glad we did. Got a great used Acura in excellent condition, low miles, and the best price I could find anywhere. The alignment was a little off but Koons took care of everything, really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Harris Durrani was friendly and helpful (a little busy, but we visited on a Saturday), and he made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Thanks Harris!

July 06, 2015

Thank you for the review and for making the trip to come see us! Congrats on the new car and hope to see you again in the future!

New Car
6/27/2015

"Screwed by koons"

be very careful when buying cars from them. I bought a brand new 2015 Dodge Challenger on June 12, when I went outside to look the car over I noticed it had two dents. It took them 3 days to fix my car and bring it to me. On the June 18 the car shutdown on me while I was driving, I could have been killed. Apparently there was recalls on this brand new car that they didn't fix. I had to wait in a hot car with my client for 5 hours for someone to come and pick up the car up. The only person who said that they was sorry for what happened to me was the salesman Zach who was very good to me. They put me in contact with Thomas Higgens who was the sales manager. It has been more than a week and the car is still not fixed. I was driving one of the dealership cars, Thomas the sales manager told me I had to come back and get my trade in car because the part for the new car would not be there for 2-4 weeks and he couldn't have me putting miles on the dealership car for 2-4 weeks. Thomas screwed me out of my deal, he told me I had to back out of the deal even though I didnt want to, he told me that If I still wanted the car when it was fixed there is no guarantee that the deal would be the same. When I asked to deal with someone above him no one ever called me back

Jach

summercruisin
6/23/2015

"Best price, no haggle, seamless buying process!"

Proud to be John's first sale and he definitely worked for it! After a month of searching for the right color/configuration/price, my husband was a tough customer but John and Phil worked with us and got us the best deal in more than a 200 mile radius. We had a lot of false starts with TrueCar dealers in the area (a lot of added hidden fees and costs) so when we arrived back at Koons I expected a lot of upsells and hidden fees as well. Not a single one. John had the car ready, we signed the papers that were waiting based on our negotiated price, and drove home! Couldn't have been easier and was a great experience for my first new car purchase.

John Cullen

Ramguy
6/20/2015

"Amazing experience buying a new truck!!!!!!!"

I had a great experience buying a new Ram 1500 at Koons. John Dow was my sales person and he did an awesome job. Very laid back and didn't feel an pressure to buy. Erica was the sales manager that help us and she was able to make me a deal I couldn't leave without taking. Looking forward to buying my wife's next Jeep there.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani