Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ramesh
4/18/2015

"Best place to Buy a Car with confidence"

Yesterday we bought a Chrysler 200 S. I never expected harris to be straightforward and open. First time i am experiencing a dealership so friendly and open on pricing.Harris listened to what we are looking for, showed us the cars and options we needed.Even we changed our mind on options and went on to another version when we were on finalising the car. he was still calm and showed whatever we asked for.I saw True customer service.It was real pleasure working with him.You can leave with confidence that you got a great deal. Thanks once again.

ayan1
4/17/2015

"First Time Car Buyer...Great Experience"

I worked with Harris and he was definitely helpful to me and my father. He was very straight forward and did what he could to make this a pleasant experience for me. Ive been car searhing for a while so working with him and the others at this dealership made me very happy with my purchase. Most of all it made me feel comfortable with my purchase and budget. I wasn't hassled or anything.

mags1
4/14/2015

"Excellent Service Provided"

The customer service provided was "excellent" . The sales staff was friendly and easy to work with. They took the time to fully explain the terms of sale and worked with me through the entire process. I would highly recommend Koons to friends and family respectively.

RevSFWms
4/14/2015

"Unexpected excellent experience "

This was the most excellent car buying experience I have ever had. Harris Durrani is professional, knowledgeable, considerate and hospitable. He went above and beyond his purview to save me additional time and trips to the dealership. His sense of customer service is greatly appreciated. RevSFWms

Kjt
4/13/2015

"Great experience at Koons!"

Harris was a pleasure to work with....He delivered a high level of expertise about the Jeep models our family was interested in, followed by an honest and respectable sale approach. Job well done!!

Brazzaghi
4/12/2015

"Wasn't expecting to buy"

I went in to test drive a Grand Cherokee, and had talked with Harris the night before. He had it ready to go, walking me through the vehicles features beforehand. He made the process smooth and easy, helping me through the entire transaction and providing honest advice. Wasn't expecting to buy, but glad I did. Harris and Koons did a great job.

Jeffm
4/08/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Harris knows JEEPS. He took the time to go over all the details and walk us through all the benefits of a JEEP. He is professional, knowledgable, friendly. He takes a personal interest in the customer.

Nick
4/08/2015

"Best Expierience"

Harris Durrani is the best, he helped me get my first Jeep. He spent time going over all if not almost all of the features with with me and my family. He has an excellent personality and is willing to help you find the perfect car. He was nice to talk to and gave excellent service. Thank you so much for your help and hospitality.

Jeep Hardrock
4/06/2015

"Great Sales Consultant"

I've had the pleasure of working with Harris Durrani over the last week. He responded to on online inquiry I made with Koons Jeep and his quick response turned into a purchase of a new Jeep Wrangler. Harris' took care of everything for me from start to finish. Did I mention I live in Indiana. Harris had paperwork shipped to me, was my laison with their finance department, and my point of contact for a shipping company I used to transport my Jeep from VA to IN. He did a great job making sure everything went as planned and kept me informed with calls, texts, and emails. Overall, a great experience with Koons and especially Harris - thanks!

1qazxsw2
4/06/2015

"Thank you"

Harris helped me get the new family truckster. He made sure he spent time going over the fratures and safety devices. Thanks for the great service and hospitality.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani