Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Jolly501
4/27/2016

"Godd, Quality, Serivce"

Carlton Calloway was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was easy to talk to and was very enthusiastic and passionate. He didn't pressure you into buying something you didn't want/need and was extremely kind.

Carlton Calloway

Patrick
4/05/2016

"Nice Place and Professional Staff"

Donald Rickett is one of the best salesmen I have ever met. He is nice, professional and knows everything about the car. I highly recommend anyone to contact Donald Rickett for buying a new car.

Timothy Paul Grabham
3/24/2016

"Kelly's Blue Book Promotion is a scam!"

I have been looking for a Dodge Durango and thought I had located the perfect car at Koons Dodge. They gave me a valuation of $32k on my 2014 E350 which was $7k below current Kelly's Blue book but explained that if I came in they would work something out. I thought ok, let' do it so I went, after doing the necessary research on the internet I came across their CURRENT advertising promotion which is that Koons will give you KBB Fair value up to 125%. The sales person did not tell me about the promotion in advance which was disappointing but nevertheless I decided to go in today. I needed them to get to $36k to make the deal work - which was below there promotion threshold. Well guess what! the promotion is a complete scam!!! After the sales lady did the normal nonsense of "going to see her manager" to review the offer, the "manager" (who probably would have difficulty in spelling the word manager) came over and stated that if they were to give me the promotion deal (and offer $36k) then they would not be able to discount the Dodge and have to sell it at MSRP - some $7k more than the selling price. Despite having no small print whatsoever stating this I asked why not and the "manager" said sorry but that's their deal terms. It's a real shame that a huge outfit like Koons resorts to under-hand gutter sales techniques but I guess somebody has to pay for the WOW adverts. Be warned, this deal is a scam so do not waste your time.

Marta Chicas

Larry
3/20/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

So Yesterday was the day i got to drive 3 hours from New Jersey to Koons. After dealing with Erica Ramsey (Koons Jeep Garage Manager) for a few weeks as she was so patient with me as i love to make myself crazy looking over things and thinking about things too much. I finally called on Saturday and made the deal official. So first when you show up the dealership is huge. They have Stock like you wouldn't believe. I walk in to meet Erica for the first time. They have my Jeep sitting outside all cleaned and ready to Roll. She introduces me to Justin Sutherland (Salesman) this awesome salesman who even though he doesnt own a Jeep Wrangler this dude knows the Jeep like he did. While i was working with Justin, Rob Kraus (Finance Guy) was working on my financing. I made this dude work hard to get me the best rate which he did. This review isnt anything that they asked me to do but i wanted to do as usually most people including me say buying a car should be so much fun but its usually a major Pain in the *** but with Jeep Garage and Koons this is the most enjoyable purchase i ever made and even my wife who hates car shopping cant wait to look for a Koons group deal for herself (she doesnt drive a Jeep) I am telling everyone that asks and even who dont that if they are looking for a Jeep or any car these are the people to use. Koons really Rocks!!! I am the type who will rave when things are like they should be or above expectations. I will also rip you to shreads when you screw me over as i wrote a horrible -* review on my last Jeep dealership. Erica, Justin & Rob you guys ROCK

Erica Ramsey, Justin Sutherland, Rob Kraus

LeTronique
3/15/2016

"Very Smooth and Informative Experience"

The staff was very helpful and helped me buy my Kia Optima. No funny business. If you can, ask for Laura, she's a peach!

Highway Star
3/03/2016

"First Routine Service Visit"

Having purchased my new Dodge from Koons Tysons Dodge because of their good service reputation, I was not disappointed when the time came for my first routine visit. They scheduled the visit when it suited me best and the work was completed on time and for the expected amount.

hwarang
2/27/2016

"Absolutely recommend it!"

I recommend very much this dealer's customer service . Easy appointment and good service today. I am so glad to have it and am happy with.

Carlos A. Candia

KYDay
2/03/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I worked with Don Rickett, he was awesome. He researched vehicles based on our conversation, when I got there he was ready with prices and vehicles.

ccheyer99
1/27/2016

"Hmmm after the sales --- they could really careless -- "

I am stupefied beyond words.... only one guy can tell me what the status of my car is. Of course he is not at work. Only one guy knows where the parts are - I don't know who that might be.... really about a sad of a post purchase experience as i can imagine .... 100% buyer remorse ... I should have known I should have known better to trust a car dealership.... please can i get my car back or maybe just tell me when I can expect to get my car back.... please no more uninformed employees asking me stupid questions - how the heck would I know your internal processes. I was with ya when you were tricking me into believing you were different than every other bottom feeder car dealership - now I will only say - BUYER BEWARE -

how appropriate - I don't even know any of their names

danny
1/11/2016

"A Bad Experience"

I can’t comment on the entire dealership but I found a few idiots during my purchase. First the salesman Jeff Hever is a total moron. After finalizing everything over the phone (because I live over 5 hours away) I arrived to pick up the car to find it full of scratches, trim parts hanging, a broken tail light and a key fob that didn’t work. Plus the moron didn’t know that the car came with remote start! He avoided me when I found the problems and didn’t even offer any accommodations for my family (except for the small coffee area) during the 6 hours we had to wait. Also the Finance Dept with Jimmy Collier and James Sicuro operates like a time share seminar. They push things down your throat to profit off purchases you don’t need or can get better deals elsewhere. The sales manager Tre Hillerich was a savior and saved me from more headaches and Connie Pulliam corrected all the mistakes and horror that the jerks in the finance dept did. What also annoys me is the fact that I wrote 3 letters to management complaining about my “experience” and not one contacted me back to apologize or explain what went wrong. I can only say avoid Mr. Hever if you can and do all your research before you sit down in the Finance Dept. because they will attack like sharks to get you to sign. If anyone at Koons wants to contact me to explain this further, you can ask Jeff Hever who purchased the 2015 black Camaro from PA.

James Sicuro