Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

DylanH
7/01/2015

"Great price, great experience"

My wife and I drove all the way from Virginia Beach to view cars in northern Virginia due to the prices being so much better there than home, and we are very glad we did. Got a great used Acura in excellent condition, low miles, and the best price I could find anywhere. The alignment was a little off but Koons took care of everything, really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Harris Durrani was friendly and helpful (a little busy, but we visited on a Saturday), and he made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Thanks Harris!

summercruisin
6/23/2015

"Best price, no haggle, seamless buying process!"

Proud to be John's first sale and he definitely worked for it! After a month of searching for the right color/configuration/price, my husband was a tough customer but John and Phil worked with us and got us the best deal in more than a 200 mile radius. We had a lot of false starts with TrueCar dealers in the area (a lot of added hidden fees and costs) so when we arrived back at Koons I expected a lot of upsells and hidden fees as well. Not a single one. John had the car ready, we signed the papers that were waiting based on our negotiated price, and drove home! Couldn't have been easier and was a great experience for my first new car purchase.

John Cullen

Ramguy
6/20/2015

"Amazing experience buying a new truck!!!!!!!"

I had a great experience buying a new Ram 1500 at Koons. John Dow was my sales person and he did an awesome job. Very laid back and didn't feel an pressure to buy. Erica was the sales manager that help us and she was able to make me a deal I couldn't leave without taking. Looking forward to buying my wife's next Jeep there.

Rangersfan
6/18/2015

"James Morris is the best"

Went in to look at jeeps and James Morris had the best salesperson help me. Thank you James for the experience. Will be back again and again.

Kim2015
6/12/2015

"Best Chrysler dealer with the Best deals"

On May 28, I traded in my 2011 jeep grand cherokee for a 2014. The process from start to end was easy and the staff at the dealership were very friendly and likes to work with you to get you the best deal out of the car you like to purchase. Just like how Trey, the sales manager who worked with me to reach my budget and get me into a new vehicle and Andy, who is the business manager at koons helped me through the process to finance my vehicle and got me the best possible experience on buying a new car. To conclude, I like to highly recommend anyone interested in buying a new/used vehicle to visit their dealership and get the same experience I had when I purchased mine.

Andy Phung

June 17, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

Sandie M
6/09/2015

"Best Chrysler Dealer in Town"

Purchased last two Chrysler's (300 and Town & Country) from Koons and have dealt with Greg Welch for over 10 years. Greg is knowledgeable about the vehicles, takes the time to explain options on repairs and other services, and provides great customer service as well as being genuinely pleasant to deal with.

June 17, 2015

Thanks for the review and for being such a loyal Koons Customer!

JeepLover
5/26/2015

"My New Jeep Wrangler Sport 4X4"

Have not made the purchase yet. But- the Sales consultant that jumped on to chat with me-Carlton-stepped up to the plate when I just needed to know the Out the Door Price. I need to arrange my finances and do not want to play guessing games. Carlton came forward answered my questions and presented an Out the Door Price for me so I can plan-How to Finance my new Baby Jeep! Carlton was straight forward and offered assistance during this process and was not pushy! I appreciate that. I am a serious Jeep buyer and want to make the most accurate decision. I look forward to my New Jeep Delivery with Carlton very soon. Thanks again for your patience! Thanks Carlton-Get ready for another Jeep Delivery soon..xoxoxo Jodie

Carlton C.

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! Sounds like Carlton really went above and beyond for you. Congrats on the new Jeep! Very exciting!

Ackjeep
5/25/2015

"A great experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my Jeep Wrangler from Harris. He was very informative, clearly laying out all the various options. The process was quick and easy. Go to Koon's and see Harris for your new Jeep.

June 01, 2015

Thanks for the review!

challenger
5/16/2015

"oil change"

Edwin help me a lot to give me information when my next oil change is going to be. what the manufacture recommend for my next visit. soon as the car was done, I got an email from Edwin to let me know that I could pick my car up.

Carterst
5/15/2015

"Harris has your back"

In addition to being a good guy, Harris cuts through the BS and treats you like a human being - not a customer. He's patient, funny, and will level with you about the deal you're getting, here or anywhere. If you find the car buying process confusing or don't want to deal with pushy salespeople, Harris is definitely who you should talk to.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani