Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Laura Hall, Sales Representative, Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Laura Hall

Sales Representative

January 16, 2017

"My Best Car Buying Experience "

- Jacquelin Lebherz

I would highly recommend working with salesman Patrick Blackburn and Justin Sutherland in the finance department. They were professional, had a fun no pressure approach and were extremely helpful and knowledgable! We felt so comfortable with both of them. Patrick showed great patience in helping me test drive a variety of vehicles (in the pouring rain) and gave his honest opinion in what he thought would work best for me given my needs and financial parameters. I would feel comfortable and confident referring anyone to him and Justin.

January 16, 2017

"praising Steve"

- Cadillac escalade

Steve worked on my Cadillac Escaled- I bought used 6 months ago- he was incredible- he was so kind and friendly- did everything he could do fix my vehicle- sadly the sales department didn't do what they promised even after he went to bat for me- the services he did and the prices he have me were so generous after hearing the problems I had with the sales department! Five stars are not even to give a rating-he deserves 100

January 09, 2017

"LOVE MY JEEP!"

- vazquez352

I worked with Craig Benner through a promotion running on the Wrangler Forums for a discounted new Wrangler. I had already worked with other dealers in the past and I was ready to just give up on buying my dream vehicle and go with something used again. I took another chance on buying a Wrangler because I just NEEDED to and it was the best decision I ever made!! From the outset, Craig kept me informed about the status of my new jeep, from the day it left factory to the day it was delivered to the dealership. I had to drive almost 4 hours from home to the dealership and it was worth every minute! Craig was incredibly gracious by staying late since I had got caught up in Virginia holiday traffic. I would definitely recommend Koons again to anyone who is looking for their next Wrangler!

Photos