Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Misiu
9/03/2015

"A PLEASURE"

A pleasure from the start to the end. And did I tell you. The best price around !!!! I shopped for a long time. No one even came close.

Pearlie

September 03, 2015

Houston Y.
8/31/2015

"Harris was a great salesperson at Koons Tysons"

I had a great car buying experience at Koons in Tyson's Corner. Harris stayed late until 9pm on a Friday and then showed up at 8am the next day to help me find the exact vehicle I wanted. I ended up trading in my old car and buying a new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited. Harris went the extra mile to make sure it had the right features and the buying process went smoothly. The rest of the Koons staff was equally helpful. And the Koons price was several thousand dollars off MSRP, which made it a great deal. Looking forward to working with Koons again whenever I need the Jeep serviced.

September 02, 2015

NIGHTEYE123
8/31/2015

" Car buying experience"

I never had a better car buying experience. Everyone was so helpful. They bent over backwards to work with me and that will never be forgotten. I will go back in the future for another car

John Dow--Sales

R Price
8/30/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

In a world where "used car salesman" is an insult, Harris Durrani will help restore your faith in humanity. He took lots of time showing me the car I found on their website - explained the features and pointed out a few things I should watch out for on that particular model. He did everything humanly possible to make sure I was getting the right car for me. And pressure? Non-existent. When I told him I wanted to make an offer, he walked me through the purchase process, and even stayed after the dealership closed to ensure the finance department took care of me. The only thing I think could be improved is reducing the amount of time it takes from the decision to purchase to the completion of the sale. That said, Koons of Tysons Corner (and Harris) will be my first stop next time I'm in the market for a car or truck. Highly recommend!

August 31, 2015

Thanks for the review! We will pass your compliments on to Harris. Come back and see us again soon!

svends3
8/30/2015

"Experienced - straigthforeward and polite..."

Many thanks for the willingness to help us finding the car we wanted. Harris is very easy to work and communicate with - good sense of humor - that make us relax, even towards a car dealer:-). He also gave us very interesting alternatives that we had not considered at all by ourselves. The whole prosess buying a Chrysler at Koons of Tysons Corner was smooth and efficient and we felt really well taken care of,.on all levels. We will certainly recommend both Harris and the company to others for the excelent quality service. Sincerely, Anne and Tore

August 31, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Foolishjeeper

"Fast clear "

Knowledgable salesman, tried to solve some doc problem. The 7 day exchange policy seems good. Minor things about the car we hope will be solved till we pick up the car

August 27, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review. Feel free to reach out directly at comments@koons.com if there is something specific we can help you with.

Ausiarm

"Great experience"

Harris Durani is a consummate professional. He helped me through probably 6 months of car searching without getting frustrated or angry at me for having almost no clue what I was looking for. In the end he helped me get the exact car I was looking for and I couldn't have been happier in dealing with him and his team.

ChrisDonna
8/22/2015

"Koons Tysons Delivers Excellent Buying Experience"

Koons Tysons, Harris Durrani and the whole management and financing team delivered on their promise to provide an informative, cooperative and positive buying experience, as my wife and I purchased a Dodge Durango Citadel. Harris Durrani patiently and on two separate occasions spent more than 30 minutes examining the car we had selected, pointing out its functions, safety elements and other key features. He was knowledgeable, a good communicator and an excellent liaison to both the sales management and finance teams. He did not pressure us but gave us the information we needed to an informed choice. Closing the deal with Thomas was honest and straight forward. The finance department helped us acquire fair and reasonable financing. Great experience. Koons Tysons ChyslerJeepDodge............ rocks!

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

BenX17
8/17/2015

"Honest and True to Online Pricing!"

The most open, honest, and straightforward car-buying experience ever! Was in touch with a few Jeep dealerships while shopping for my Jeep Patriot, but the Koons Tysons online WOW pricing plus the email responsiveness of Harris (Durrani) while discussing questions - AND PRICING! - was just a "breath of fresh air" when it comes to car shopping! I really had no intention of "buying" the Patriot in August, but Harris was so easy to work with, responsive, and quick to clarify IN WRITING any Qs about the vehicle, and all the confusion with rebates, financing, etc. in writing, that he made it too easy for me, and too hard to pass up! I arrived at the dealership at 3:30pm, met Harris, learned about and test-drove the Patriot, bought the car for the exact price discussed via email, no haggling, no arguing, then drove away with a full tank of gas, paperwork done, and spotless car, exactly 3 hours later! W O W! I cannot commend Koons, and especially Harris, for his willingness to work via email to work out the details - which made my only visit to the dealership very efficient. KUDOS to a dealership that REALLY sticks to it's word - AND - it's posted, online prices!! Please be sure to ask for HARRIS if you plan to purchase at Koons! He is THE BEST!

August 18, 2015

Thanks for the review and congrats on the new Jeep!

Cdab
8/07/2015

"Awesome"

Got the truck I was looking for, everything I needed help with they took care of and more. Awesome place to do business with. Would highly recommend.

Patrick blackburn and Adam kontzaman

August 10, 2015

We're happy you left with what you came for! We appreciate you doing business with us and we hope you're enjoying that new truck! Thank you for your review and hope to see you again!

Reviews of Harris   Durrani