Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Showroom Hours: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

diathug
2/26/2015

"2014 Ram 1500"

Jason was great to work with on the purchase of my 2014 Ram 1500. Could not ask for more on the price of the truck I bought and the value for my trade in. I would recommend this dealership and found the negotiating fair and left with a great truck.

OTA2003
2/16/2015

"Grand Cherokee"

I worked with Harris and his team at Koons Jeep; Harris made the process very easy and he is a professional. I will be recommending friends and family to this dealership in the future.

BDubya
2/15/2015

"Great Experience and Great Deal"

My sales person, Laura Hall, was extremely vested in getting me the car that I wanted. She was very nice and made my entire buying experience pleasant. After some negotiating with finance, we couldn't reach my number and I was going to walk. The general manager, James Morris, stepped in and made my deal happen. I would highly recommend this dealership. My girlfriend and I both bought cars here; they gave us well over blue book for our trades and great prices on the vehicles we got.

justin
2/09/2015

"Great experience...very knowledgeable. "

Harris was easy to work with, very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and took the time to answer all of our questions as we were looking af our options.

gmagg
2/05/2015

"Car Shopping"

I dealt with Laura during my car search. She is excellent to work with and extremely knowledgeable on the models I was considering. I give her a 10.

fgarvert
2/04/2015

" Pleasure to work with when buying a new car"

I hate the pressure,wheeling and dealing with a car salesman when buying a new car. However, it was a pleasant surprise when I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler S from Harris Durrani at Koon's Tysons last week in January. Harris took time to explain all the features of the car, even lifted the hood to show me the motor. After the test drive, we sat down and he got the price I wanted and I put down a refundable deposit to hold the car until It was delivered the next week. Will highly recommend that you do business with Harris if you are in the market for a car and a good price.

Jdspapa
2/03/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Harris helped me get the exact jeep I have always dreamed of. He was very professional, and gave his honest opinion when asked tough questions. He worked with me every step of the way and took the time to make sure I got the jeep I wanted.

LA_Lightning81
2/03/2015

"Second time buyer; Harris made the experience great."

I bought a Jeep Wrangler in 2013 from Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and knew I would eventually be back there for my next purchase. I stopped by the lot to look at the 2015 Dodge Challengers and had the pleasure of meeting Harris, who was able to quickly pinpoint the model I was looking for and take it for a spin. He had an informative answer for every question I had and was able to demonstrate all the features of R/T Plus model I was interested in. Harris made the sales process straight-forward and simple with no tricks or gimmicks, and he was able to give me a great deal on my trade-in as well as the Challenger. I would recommend that anyone visiting Koons Tysons at least shake hands with Harris and give him a chance to find what you're looking for.

brittonbenjamin
1/31/2015

"Harris is the reason I purchased from Koons Tysons Jeep"

Incredibly personable and educated sales person. He was always working to make sure we found the right jeep and made the proper deal for me including financing etc. Harris first worked with me several months ago and the deal wasn't right.....he never made things uncomfortable and earned a loyal customer. Harris is an amazing asset to this organization and sees the big picture.

DC Jeep Buyer
1/25/2015

"Harris Durrani, Superb, Professional, got us the best deal!"

Harris Durrani sold us a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and we could not have been more pleased with our experience with him and Koons in Vienna. Harris got us the exact Jeep we were looking for and at the absolute best price we could find anywhere. I would highly recommend Harris as he is a experienced professional and made the entire car-buying experience simple and straightforward.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani