Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

KYDay
2/03/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I worked with Don Rickett, he was awesome. He researched vehicles based on our conversation, when I got there he was ready with prices and vehicles.

ccheyer99
1/27/2016

"Hmmm after the sales --- they could really careless -- "

I am stupefied beyond words.... only one guy can tell me what the status of my car is. Of course he is not at work. Only one guy knows where the parts are - I don't know who that might be.... really about a sad of a post purchase experience as i can imagine .... 100% buyer remorse ... I should have known I should have known better to trust a car dealership.... please can i get my car back or maybe just tell me when I can expect to get my car back.... please no more uninformed employees asking me stupid questions - how the heck would I know your internal processes. I was with ya when you were tricking me into believing you were different than every other bottom feeder car dealership - now I will only say - BUYER BEWARE -

how appropriate - I don't even know any of their names

danny
1/11/2016

"A Bad Experience"

I can’t comment on the entire dealership but I found a few idiots during my purchase. First the salesman Jeff Hever is a total moron. After finalizing everything over the phone (because I live over 5 hours away) I arrived to pick up the car to find it full of scratches, trim parts hanging, a broken tail light and a key fob that didn’t work. Plus the moron didn’t know that the car came with remote start! He avoided me when I found the problems and didn’t even offer any accommodations for my family (except for the small coffee area) during the 6 hours we had to wait. Also the Finance Dept with Jimmy Collier and James Sicuro operates like a time share seminar. They push things down your throat to profit off purchases you don’t need or can get better deals elsewhere. The sales manager Tre Hillerich was a savior and saved me from more headaches and Connie Pulliam corrected all the mistakes and horror that the jerks in the finance dept did. What also annoys me is the fact that I wrote 3 letters to management complaining about my “experience” and not one contacted me back to apologize or explain what went wrong. I can only say avoid Mr. Hever if you can and do all your research before you sit down in the Finance Dept. because they will attack like sharks to get you to sign. If anyone at Koons wants to contact me to explain this further, you can ask Jeff Hever who purchased the 2015 black Camaro from PA.

James Sicuro

Getodac
1/02/2016

"Routine maintenance."

I had an appointment for routine maintenance(oil change,tires rotation),the waiting time was very short and the service staff was very professional. Thank you!

KEVIN MCMURTRY,WILBER SPROUSE

Youssef Jeep Sport 2016
1/02/2016

"Good & direct deal without much hassle. Just a few tricks."

The initial deal went good with Justin Sutherland and everything was clear. Unfortunately when I went to finish the deal, he was not there and they tried to change 2 things. the vehicle model because they claimed that financing was only for 2015 model and the price (just increased it by $200). I had the last e-mail offer from Justin and insisted on what I agreed on. Everything went smooth and I got what we agreed on plus a service contract for planned maintenance and mechanical parts for 8 years. In general, most of the people there are friendly, nice and helpful. I am still waiting for the maintenance contracts details documents to be sent by e-mail from Mr. Phung. Regardless of what happened, I am happy with the experience.

Justin Sutherland

new jeep owner
12/27/2015

"It was a great experience, especially our sales consultant,."

We had been shopping for months at dealers in Delaware where we live. I visited the Koons Jeep website. When I saw the WOW price I was sceptical. I started an online chat with Bill Lacey. We then spoke on the phone and after speaking with Bill, I became more comfortable that this was the real deal. Happy to say that 2 days before Christmas we picked up our beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Our local dealers had 2 or 3 in their inventory and Koons had over 50! We got just what we wanted at a great price.

Georgiacajun
12/21/2015

"Out of town"

We were in a pinch being from out of town needing to have our vehicle serviced, Kevin got us in and out in such a short amount of time while being so attentive to our needs. The experience was great. Thanks Henry and Peggy

Kevin in service

ayan1
12/11/2015

"Unethical Salesmen not honoring commitment"

I got a Chevy Malibu in March this year. Harris was determined to get a sale out of me even after my set price of what I could work with. I was told that the "wow price" was non-negotiable. Since I was in between two dealers Harris promised that he would include 2 years of oil-change and tire rotations as an incentive if we went with them for the sale. After 3 1/2 hours of negotiating, cruel jokes, and slight irritation from Harris (it was 9:30pm) I was sick of the whole process and bought the car. Harris jokingly offered to buy us some Mc Donald's as if he had accomplished something great. Since this was my first car buying experience, I sought to be diligent in reading my contract but I didn't know how to read a automobile contract. Thats a weak point that they targeted. Not even a month later, the automatic locks on my car stopped working, the battery died (which they said went through their koons inspection), there's a leak in the sun roof that seeps into the tan cloth interior, the traction light comes on, and a few other things. Thank God for my father who assisted me with the purchase --we fought for some of the repairs that Koons obviously did because they were quick fixes and because they did a lousy job in inspection. But...I guess they got tired of putting work into a car that should have passed the inspection that they so claim they perform on new-used cars. I remember calling Harris back about the oil change and tire rotation and wanting to get it done to my car. Not looking to spend anything. He somehow says that he doesn't remember talking about it! And since he didn't put it on the contract and I didn't make sure that he did because I was relying on his word, I lost on that end. Obviously, this is a commissioned based business where customers are lured in by the pleasant personality, sales-man charm, and sweet as honey offers. But, all of that goes out the window once that contract is signed. Word of advise, make sure EVERY offer and promise is written down on that contract. Don't be afraid to walk away. Make sure you have food and water to drink because wisdom and common sense gets distorted when you're body is in need of food/water. You have the power to say NO. Sales is a emotional driven career so everything is used to be a tactic to get you to make haste decisions.

Dave T.
12/07/2015

"Excellent service"

Bought 2010 Buick Lucerne from Koons in Dec. 2009 and have had all service done by Koons. They have always done an excellent job. I am completely satisfied with the personnel and all service done.

Michael Kalman

HappyBuyer
11/09/2015

"Great low pressure sales experience. Check them out."

Steve provided an excellent, low-pressure sales experience. He is quite knowledgeable about the products and options available. Highly recommend you contact Steve if you're looking for a new car or truck.

Reviews of Donald Rickett