Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2050 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ahmedaljubouri
3/25/2015

"Thank you Harris"

Harris was great to work with on the purchase of my 2015 Jeep Charger. Could not ask for more on the price of the truck I bought and the value for my trade in. I would recommend this dealership and found the negotiating fair and left with a great truck.

JEEPSUNFUN
3/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Harris worked hard for us to find what we were looking for..searches across the east coast and recommending option changes. In the end, we found the Jeep Wrangler that we were looking for and Harris continued to work with us to fine tune our options with some after market features and service. Harris was very knowledgable about the product and the option packages. He was a pleasure to work with and made the process as easy as possible - limiting the time in the dealership.

Getodac
3/20/2015

"A dream came true!"

I recentely bought a Jeep Wrangler from this dealership,finally a dream came true . I'm from Europe and since I was a kid I wanted one ,it was a pretty good experience. My seals person was Laura Hall .She was very helpful , knowledgeable and polite for the entire process.

KEA223
3/20/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

I was looking at buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee and had the pleasure of working with Jeff Hever at the Koons dealership in Tysons. It was the easiest, most pleasant experience I've ever had, and that is typically not the case when buying a car. His knowledge, customer service, and honesty made for an easy purchase and I couldn't be happier with my new car! I would recommend at least stopping in to see Jeff if you are looking at buying or leasing. You won't regret it!

OTA2003
3/17/2015

"Keep Grand Cherokee"

This is the 3rd car I have bought from Koons Jeep, (2nd from Harris Durrani). Harris is honest and will do everything in his power to get the deal you are looking for. I would encourage anyone in the market to visit Koons Jeep and speak with Harris.

bestofbrooke
3/08/2015

"Quality Customer Service "

I just purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 S with the help of my father. My father and I came out to the dealership yesterday and we were greeted before we even made it to the door. The service was A1 all around. Harris was so helpful from beginning to end. I initially thought I wanted a Jeep Wrangler but once Harris showed me the Chrysler & it's features, I was sold. He made sure we understood everything. I noticed the dealership has the #1 sales team in the region & I see why. Great experience plus I can't stop looking out the window at my new car!!!

Dreher2572
3/07/2015

"great experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Harris Durrani, he is a great salesman and it was one of the fastest sales for both of us. Everyone from finance to service (Harry Stein) were great I would definitely recommend Harris Durrani and the rest of their team to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Thanks again! Larry

quanpnguyen
3/07/2015

"Thank you Mr. Garret Dressler"

Excellent approach! We were wondering around in the new cars' parking after a heavy snow storming and here comes Garret; walking out with friendly greeting; and voila he got the sale for our new 2015 Wrangler Unlimited The first American made car in our family.

Garret Dressler

Bdk1971
2/28/2015

"Great Experience "

My wife and I were looking for a new Cherokee. We had not decided on a new or used model so we decided to go to Koons and look at both new and used. We met Harris and explained to him what we were looking for. He spent 5 hours gong over every detail of pro and cons of new vs used. He could not have been more knowledgeable or helpful. His patience and understanding of our needs made it a great experience

diathug
2/26/2015

"2014 Ram 1500"

Jason was great to work with on the purchase of my 2014 Ram 1500. Could not ask for more on the price of the truck I bought and the value for my trade in. I would recommend this dealership and found the negotiating fair and left with a great truck.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani