Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram specializes in the sales and service of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Great experience with Harris Durrani"

I had been to numerous dealerships when I was looking for my next car but no one was as helpful as Harris Durrani. He answered every question I had and if for some reason he did not know the answer, he found out the answer immediately. He was also very accommodating when making appointments with me to look at the car. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car should ask for him specifically because he will do everything to try and help you out.

"New Jeep purchase"

Had to buy a vehicle due to an accident with my other truck. I worked with Noah Foreman, and he was awesome. He wasn't pushy, was brief and to the point, answered all my questions and texts quickly. If I ever buy another vehicle I will go to him. Nice job, Noah.

"Excellent, professional salesperson Harris Durrani"

Could have been a poor experience, for back luck that dogged us. Harris Durrani really rose to the occasion, adapted, fixed and worked around problems.

"Great Experience!"

Harris Durrani provided excellent service. He was very attentive and made the car buying process as easy as I have experienced. I would highly recommend Harris.

"Great Purchasing Experience with Harris"

We had a great experience purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Koons with the assistance of Harris. Harris was not at all pushy - we never felt pressured at any level. We had visited another dealer earlier in the day and that had been extremely stressful. Harris was personable, knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable right from the start. Highly recommended!

"This is in reference to the sales person Harris D."

What can I say about my sales person. I have visited many dealerships while looking for a vehicle I liked but most of all was comfortable with. Many sales person just told me what I wanted to hear just to get a sale which I can say I didn't buy anyway neither did I buy their vehicle but upon meeting with Harris D from Koons jeep in Tyson corner, I realized this was not only a professional sales person but one who listened to my needs in a vehicle and also what I desired. He took me to a few vehicles based on my needs and wants and told me exactly what the vehicle had he cost and basically he was was not trying to make a sale just truly wanted me to have a vehicle I was comfortable with. I can truly say I bought a vehicle that day without fanfare and he things I need addressed to him that needed to taken care of on the vehicle he made sure it was taken care of. I am truly a happy camper. Thanks Harria D. You are a true professional who knows his job, does right by he customer , and I appreciate that in a car sales professional such as you. My recommendation to anyone who is interested in buying a vehicle go see HArris D. of Koons jeep Tyson corner. Kudos also go out To Lynn and her team in the service department. A true professional who took care of all service needs I requested. Thanks Lynn.

"Problem after problem "

Awful service. Car still has problems, I lease 2 Jeeps from them, if I had know they are so bad I would have never gone there. They forget to call you when car is ready. Spent over $2,000 on my jeep problems still exist. Oil change took 5 days because they forgot about my car, I called everyday to remind them finally they took care of it, I still PAID. My last name is Tahbaz. I will gladly leave it here in hopes someone at that service department will see, changes are needed.

"Harris Rocks"

Harris Durrani of Koons Dodge-Jeep provided top quality service to my wife and me last week as we bought two new cars from him. He was great with follow-up, excellent in locating and trading for the specific cars we wanted, and professional in his outlook and demeanor. He took us through every facet of the process and was extremely knowledgeable about the cars themselves. It was a very positive experience. Koons is lucky to have such a top-notch salesman.

"Could not have had a better experience"

I know I'm not an easy customer when it comes to buying a car, but the team at Koons was so helpful, willing to work with me, and gave me what I wanted! I've had negative experiences at other dealers in the area and usually there is at least one person in the process that rubs you the wrong way. This was honestly the best experience I have ever had. The entire team worked well together. They didn't try to sell me something I didn't want or at a price I couldn't afford. In the end I got the exact car I wanted and couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend John Dow to anyone looking for a car!

John Dow, Robert Kraus, Erica Ramsey

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Koons.

"Harris Durrani is freaking awesome!"

My wife and I just had the best experience in a car dealership we have ever had. Harris provided us the best fit for our needs and we couldn’t be happier. Buying a car is really stressful and Harris made this whole process fun, easy, interesting, and we really felt that we were dealing with a close friend. We’ll definitely recommend Mr. Durrani to eeeeeveryone. We are definitely clients of Koons and Harris and my whole family as well for a very very very long time. Thanks again Harris for make this an awesome experience for us! Mr. Aponte

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Harris Durrani and Koons.

Reviews of Harris   Durrani