Kranz Family Chrysler

1515 East Broadway Street,
Newton, Kansas 67114
Kranz Family Chrysler Info
About Kranz Family Chrysler

With So Many Happy Drivers in the Greater Park City KS, Hillsboro, Wichita and McPherson Areas, It's Easy to See Why Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is Your Trusted Source for Everything Automotive. There are a number of reasons why so many drivers flock to the Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram showroom, so we're going to do our best to outline them all for you. First and foremost, we're renowned in the greater Newton KS, Park City KS, Hillsboro, Wichita and McPherson areas for our superb selection of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram models, plain and simple. Of course, our love for these cars often brings them back to our dealership in a number of ways. For instance, when it comes time to upgrade, many of our loyal customers return their vehicle to be traded in. These used cars are also offered to our valuable customers, some are even certified with the same guaranteed performance and quality as new ones. Helping you find your next car is only the beginning of the Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram experience. From there, our team of financing experts will help you drive home that car you've been eyeing, on your terms. Of course, nobody wants to be forgotten after the purchase of a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram. That's why we staff a state-of-the-art auto repair center with highly trained automotive technicians and we've equipped it with the latest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram parts. Interested in utilizing one of our areas of expertise? Come visit us at 1515 East Broadway P. O. Box 315 Newton, Kansas for all your automotive needs and an experience that's satisfying, worry-free, and at your convenience.

About Kranz Family Chrysler

Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Emylee
8/22/2015

"Awesome"

For my first car buying experience, this place was amazing. Everyone was helpful and easybtonwork with. :). John, Renee, and Chris are the people who helped me out. It was a pretty good time. :)

John Witterick

August 25, 2015

Emylee, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Kranz Family Chrysler team and we all strive to provide excellent service! Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Hector
8/06/2015

"Look at vehicle"

Went to look at a vehicle. Not one person came out to greet/ask if they could help, even after walking around the intended vehicle. Seen people inside. This would of never happened while Resnik. Thanks! 5:45pm Jeep Liberty

None

August 06, 2015

hector I am very sorry that we did not get out to help you. I would like to personally invite you back to give myself and our staff a second chance. if you would please call me personally scott kranz my cell 515-302-1073

thecrew316
8/04/2015

"Great purchasing experience!"

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful. Made our experience a pleasant one. We would highly recommend people to purchase from them. Great from initial call to completion of the paperwork.

John

August 06, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! It's wonderful to know that your visit was such a pleasure. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Angel58
7/30/2015

"Captivated by my SUV and WOWED by the staff!"

I initially stopped for a look at a 2014 Chevy Captiva that I saw online. I was greeted by avery friendly Renee. I told her I just wanted to look at the Captiva. She told me that I could test drive it. I was thrilled. They let me drive it home to try it out. The day that I returned it I realized that I wanted it. Didn't know if I could afford it. John crunched the numbers and crunched them again to make it work for me. I am truly grateful for all their efforts. A very happy customer!

July 31, 2015

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad Renee and John could help make the buying a little warmer. Congratulations on the 2014 Chevy Captiva. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Andr3wMcP
7/06/2015

"Way Too Long"

This dealership was very slow and took way too much time on simple fixes. My appointment started at 9, & I finally left the dealership at 3:30.

rachel13
7/01/2015

"A dealership unlike any other!"

The guys at this dealership were beyond amazing to work with. They were the only dealership who took extra time to get me the car I wanted and affordable payments!

July 02, 2015

Rachel, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that we’ve provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Halstead123
6/24/2015

"Purchased new vehicle"

Everyone was very helpful & made the car buying experience pleasant. Staff seemed very knowledgable & able to answer questions. Recent experience with service department has been significantly improved

June 25, 2015

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Steve
6/18/2015

"Purchased new Ram 2500"

I actually found Kranz Family Chrysler by accident. I had gone to Newton to look at a truck at another dealership when I drove by Kranz and saw a vehicle that interested me. I contacted Scott Kranz via email on a Sunday evening. He was the epitome of professionalism. He answered all of my questions, was polite, and patient. I drove to Newton the next day and was introduced to Chris, the salesman assigned to my deal. Chris, like Scott was polite, professional, and a no-pressure kind of guy. To make a long story short we struck a deal. I got a fair price on my trade vehicle, a good price on the truck I wanted, and they found financing that was literally half of what my credit union was offering! This entire transaction took less than 2 hours (including looking at & driving the vehicle). I kept waiting for the "bad news" and it never came. I have purchased many new vehicles in my life but I have never had a more hassle-free buying experience...ever! I highly recommend Kranz Family Chrysler to anyone seaching for a fair, pleasant, low-pressure buying experience. What a blessing my Sunday drive turned out to be!

Bob (in parts)

June 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Steve! At Kranz Family Chrysler, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Jesus Renteria - Sales Manager - renteriajesus@ymail.com - 316-283-2480

ictatb
5/29/2015

"Bought new Ram 1500"

I love having a new can but hate buying a new car. However, Chris was very friendly and not typical car sales person. They found the exact vehicle I wanted and put together a price I could not refuse. No hassle & no pressure. I really appreciate they way I was treated and would recommend them to anyone. When I picked up the truck it was exactly right (though it could have been prepped a little cleaner).

June 09, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing experience with us. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for including standard-setting customer service from Chris. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive sales needs. We appreciate your business and recommendations. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Jesus Renteria - Sales Manager - renteriajesus@ymail.com - 316-283-2480

Jim
5/23/2015

"Bought a used Jeep Wrangler"

I had seen a nice used Jeep Wrangler on the web site. My wife and I drove to Newton to look at it. We initially worked with Noah in sales. Very friendly staff. We took it for a test drive and decided to buy it. The negotiations went as planned, and they were willing to negotiate on my trade price. We came to an agreement in a short time. The negotiation process was handled by Patrick and Jesus. They wanted to detail the Jeep so we left and returned the following day. The Jeep was very clean and was ready when we got there. We signed the paperwork with Jesus and then Noah gave us a tour of the facility. We met the parts manager, service manager and the owner. We then came home. The next day Noah called and told us the service department had ordered a replacement blower motor that still needed to be installed. We made an appointment to have the work done. On the day of the appointment Tim met us at the door and took the Jeep right inside to get the work done. I mentioned the zipper on the rear window was not working very well. Patrick then drove us over and dropped us off so we could have breakfast. When we got back the work was done on the blower and they had taken the Jeep to a shop to have the zipper replaced. WOW! I like these guys. It turned out the shop could not fix it that day, so an appointment was made the following week to have it repaired. They gave us a loaner to drive until the zipper could be repaired. This dealership and the employees are great!!

June 09, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this review, Jim. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. It is our goal to treat all of our customers with the kind of customer service you described and we are glad that our team achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you will keep in touch for your future car needs. Sincerely, Jesus Renteria - Sales Manager - renteriajesus@ymail.com - 316-283-2480

Reviews of Chris Monares