Kranz Family Chrysler

1515 East Broadway Street,
Newton, Kansas 67114
Kranz Family Chrysler Info
About Kranz Family Chrysler

With So Many Happy Drivers in the Greater Park City KS, Hillsboro, Wichita and McPherson Areas, It's Easy to See Why Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is Your Trusted Source for Everything Automotive. There are a number of reasons why so many drivers flock to the Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram showroom, so we're going to do our best to outline them all for you. First and foremost, we're renowned in the greater Newton KS, Park City KS, Hillsboro, Wichita and McPherson areas for our superb selection of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram models, plain and simple. Of course, our love for these cars often brings them back to our dealership in a number of ways. For instance, when it comes time to upgrade, many of our loyal customers return their vehicle to be traded in. These used cars are also offered to our valuable customers, some are even certified with the same guaranteed performance and quality as new ones. Helping you find your next car is only the beginning of the Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram experience. From there, our team of financing experts will help you drive home that car you've been eyeing, on your terms. Of course, nobody wants to be forgotten after the purchase of a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram. That's why we staff a state-of-the-art auto repair center with highly trained automotive technicians and we've equipped it with the latest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram parts. Interested in utilizing one of our areas of expertise? Come visit us at 1515 East Broadway P. O. Box 315 Newton, Kansas for all your automotive needs and an experience that's satisfying, worry-free, and at your convenience.

About Kranz Family Chrysler

Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Maisie
7/19/2016

"My first car buying experience was great thanks to Lou!"

This was my first car buying experience, and it was a great one. Lou T. made everything easy and was not pushy. He was very polite and I appreciated his help. I am very happy I purchased a car through Kranz Family Autos!

Lou Thompson

Nana2
7/11/2016

"Great"

This was my first time buying a car at a dealership. I thought Eric did a fantastic job! Its a long process but I made it threw. He did a great job of explaining things.

Eric

Military Family in Rural Kansas
7/03/2016

"Arrogant, Rude, Condescending - We Were Ready to Purchase"

We received initial contact concerning a new vehicle from Scott Kranz via email on our way out the door to purchase from another dealer. He offered a good deal if we'd shop there instead. After 2 days of questions, he called my husband (who had not been working on the deal or even aware of what was said). He told my husband that he'd been working on this deal for 30 days & needed to get it wrapped up. We're talking about a $40,000 vehicle which is more than the average person's wage. My husband, a respected military veteran & someone who's always gone to work every day of his adult life to provide for his family said he felt talked down to by this man he'd never met. My husband said the man seemed Arrogant and Condescending.We finally received a proposed deal & noticed that the dealer incentives had been taxed & we owed over $1200 more than we thought with the extra taxes & their $499.00 DOC FEES. When we complained about the outrageous Doc Fees, they said they would lower these fees, but when they wrote up the pre-contract, they were back up to their $499 amount. I received a rude email from Renee (someone we never met) which begain with: "I don't mean to sound rude or argumentative, but..." She was sending some old tax codes info. from 2009. We purchased the same vehicle from another dealer for $900 less, The other dealer wrote up our contract with the dealer incentives subtracted from our sale price and we were not taxed for those. At Kranz, it took three days (or 30 depending on who you ask) to even get to the bottom line price where we knew it was too much & it took exactly 3 hours with another dealer to get to that same point & walk out with our new vehicle. Whatever happend to "The Customer is always right!"? If you want to make the sale & gain customer loyalty & good PR, please be polite, respectful, and remember that Joe Public works very hard for the $$ to purchase a new car. For us, this was a work truck - nothing we were excited about having to buy. It cost more than our annual salary. It was just such a slap-in-the-face to be treated so badly by this dealer. If you need a car, go to Lubbers in Cheney, or Parks Motors in Augusta. You'll be in and out in a short amount of time & you will leave feeling like they really wanted & appreciated your business. (Sidenote: Having lost a teen in a car wreck, & having had my own car totaled in a wreck resulting in a neck injury, anything to do with car dealers always makes me sad. Negotiating a vehicle deal is so stressful anyway.) Prayers to families searching for a vehicle & prayers for employees who work in dealerships. It seems like a very stressful job. God bless.

anon91
6/08/2016

"Unprofessional"

I purchased a used vehicle at full price, (they would not negotiate with me) purchase date on paper is 5/6/16. They gave me the vehicle before a bank had even financed me, which is illegal. Its called a spot sale. Took two weeks of me having the vehicle to get it financed. In the purchase agreement, they accepted that they would, 1. do a full detail. 2. Change the oilpan gask and return line. The first time I brought it in to get these things done, Tim Lverson lied to my face and told me the trans gask was fine, and the fluid I seen was blow back. Instead replaced trans return line had employee power wash trans pan. He promised to have changed if it indeed started to leak. (it still is, theyre supposed to fix it 6/11/16.) And they didnt detail it, someone with a rag and quick detail wax wiped the car down. Tires still had dust on them and interior was not vacuumed, (french fries in between seats.) They just now detailed it correctly on 6/4/16, 30 days after having the vehicle. Besides these hiccups, they told me I didnt need a co-sign, then about a week later said I did. And eventually realized that they missed a paper to have signed so they had to drive to co-signers house in Wichita to finalize sale.

Kranz Family Chrysler responded to this review

June 11, 2016

I wanted to start with an apology. I am sorry for how my staff and myself handled your car deal from the sale to financing and ultimately taking care of our promises. As of today we have taken care of the detail and pan gasket and I hope moving forward that we can meet your expectations. Scott Kranz

cvahawk
6/04/2016

"Purchasing of new car"

The salesman, Eric Miller went out of his way to bring us a car we saw online to our house so I could see it first hand. He came back later the same day and took us to the dealer to finalize the purchase. He also came to our home two days after our purchase to take our new vehicle to be treated with an extra barrier coating to the vehicle and its interior after our purchase so we did not have to wait at the dealers. He then brought it to us. The staff and management at Kranz are very professional and friendly. Excellent treatment. Highly recommmend

Eric Miller

Dennis Lincicum
6/02/2016

"Emergency Service on Transmission Cooler that became loose"

Tim in the service department as well as the mechanic that completed the repairs went above and beyond our expectations on the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend to immediately service and repair our vehicle, so that we could complete our trip across Kansas. If I lived in the area the Kranz Family Dodge would be the only dealership that I would recommend and use. Thank you for being there. Sincerely, Denny & Connie Lincicum Lone Oak, TX.

Naron Lacy

WantedToBuy
5/09/2016

"Kranz Arrogant and Disappointing"

We believe the Kranz dealership is not viable for long: - Before we looked at the car, we were asked for our drivers licenses. - Car had not been detailed to look clean (motor and hoses muddy under hood). - We were treated arrogantly and harshly by management. - We explained we were on a short time schedule but they repeatedly delayed and wasted our time (e.g., would not follow our suggestion about evaluating our "trade-in" while we took a test drive in their car). - Tacky dealer-name sticker on car; looked like childish sticky paper cut-out letters. - They adamantly refused to negotiate on price.

Kranz Family Chrysler responded to this review

June 11, 2016

I want to apologize for how we handled your situation. Unfortunately in todays world we need a drivers license to test drive vehicles a need in doing business in our industry. I am sorry for the time situation we created and lack of understanding and ultimately empathy to your situation. scott kranz

KimL
5/03/2016

"Wouldn't buy anywhere else!"

I have purchased 2 Jeeps and had nothing but great experiences at this dealership. The people are not pushy, intimidating and are sincerely nice. I recommend them to everyone looking for a vehicle!

Eric Miller, Todd and John (both in finance dept)

T Beougher
4/04/2016

"Awesome hometown experience!"

Staff stayed active but not annoying in the 5 month process I took to purchase a car. When noted deficiencies in the used vehicles I looked at, maintenance and repair was initiated quickly and efficiently. The quality of vehicles Kranz has is above other dealers in the same price range. I researched the 2 vehicles that I was interested in and Kranz was lower in both Kelley Bluebook and Edmonds website listings by $2-3000!!

Luis Thompson

JessicaP0715
3/26/2016

"Thanks, Renee! "

Overall a great experience! Very satisfied with the purchase of our new truck! Friendly staff that is very easy to work with. Renee went out of her way to make sure every detail was taken care of! Thanks Renee!

Reviews of Scott Kranz