Kranz Family Chrysler

1515 East Broadway Street,
Newton, Kansas 67114
Kranz Family Chrysler Info
About Kranz Family Chrysler

With So Many Happy Drivers in the Greater Park City KS, Hillsboro, Wichita and McPherson Areas, It's Easy to See Why Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is Your Trusted Source for Everything Automotive. There are a number of reasons why so many drivers flock to the Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram showroom, so we're going to do our best to outline them all for you. First and foremost, we're renowned in the greater Newton KS, Park City KS, Hillsboro, Wichita and McPherson areas for our superb selection of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram models, plain and simple. Of course, our love for these cars often brings them back to our dealership in a number of ways. For instance, when it comes time to upgrade, many of our loyal customers return their vehicle to be traded in. These used cars are also offered to our valuable customers, some are even certified with the same guaranteed performance and quality as new ones. Helping you find your next car is only the beginning of the Resnik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram experience. From there, our team of financing experts will help you drive home that car you've been eyeing, on your terms. Of course, nobody wants to be forgotten after the purchase of a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram. That's why we staff a state-of-the-art auto repair center with highly trained automotive technicians and we've equipped it with the latest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram parts. Interested in utilizing one of our areas of expertise? Come visit us at 1515 East Broadway P. O. Box 315 Newton, Kansas for all your automotive needs and an experience that's satisfying, worry-free, and at your convenience.

About Kranz Family Chrysler

Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

T Beougher
4/04/2016

"Awesome hometown experience!"

Staff stayed active but not annoying in the 5 month process I took to purchase a car. When noted deficiencies in the used vehicles I looked at, maintenance and repair was initiated quickly and efficiently. The quality of vehicles Kranz has is above other dealers in the same price range. I researched the 2 vehicles that I was interested in and Kranz was lower in both Kelley Bluebook and Edmonds website listings by $2-3000!!

Luis Thompson

JessicaP0715
3/26/2016

"Thanks, Renee! "

Overall a great experience! Very satisfied with the purchase of our new truck! Friendly staff that is very easy to work with. Renee went out of her way to make sure every detail was taken care of! Thanks Renee!

TheOne81237
3/05/2016

"Awesome experience"

Painless and easy, got a good deal for my trade in and drove off with what I wanted for a great price. Very happy. Eric and the staff are awesome and friendly. Thanks.

Eric

wichita
2/08/2016

"Welcoming, no pressure, wanting to help"

Renee, Scott and the team worked together to create an easy experience for me. Scott was willing to look far and wide for a vehicle, but was ultimately able to provide exactly what we needed on the lot. Within a few hours, after a good experience with John in Finance, I drove away in an awesome new Wrangler. Big Jeep wave to the crew!

crakins1950
1/17/2016

"Renee and John are fantastic!"

Renee was absolutely fabulous in helping me with the purchase of my PT Cruiser. I requested photos & she promptly replied with them from her phone. No one pressured me into making my choice and the vehicle was just as described online. The financing was made quick & simple by John. Everyone was friendly & even though it was almost closing time they all acted like they had all the time in the world to help me with the sale. Renee went out of her way to make things easy for me.

John in Finance

January 19, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear Renee did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

sharmaine785
12/19/2015

"Best Dealership EVER"

If you need a dealership that cares and does everything they can to get you in a vehicle fast and easy. Kranz Family Chrysler says and does it all to the Max!!!!

John

December 23, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Kranz Family Chrysler, those inspiring words will surely inspire our team. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

buickguy
12/15/2015

"Just Looking"

We saw a used car on the dealership website and went there to look it over. We had been researching this vehicle on other websites. Lou Thompson offered to let us take it on a test drive. We loved the car and we decided to buy this one - the price and trade in was a good deal. Lou was easy to talk to - and there was absolutely no pressure on the part of Lou or other employees to buy.

Lou Thompson, John Witterick

December 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Lou and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free service that Kranz Family Chrysler is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Until next time, take care and happy trails. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

DJS
12/11/2015

"Easy Purchase"

Friendly folks, good prices, easy transaction process. Virginia was very helpful and the whole team made buying a car easy. Worth the drive north from Wichita.

December 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and driving from Wichita to see Virginia and the Kranz Family Chrysler team. We appreciate the kind and sincere comments. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

MrGadd
11/15/2015

"New Friends!"

Everyone at Kranz treated us like we were friends and now we are! Lou Thompson was our initial salesman and he really made us feel comfortable. There was no pressure whatsoever. After our first visit , Lou and Scott worked their magic and got us the perfect deal, getting us into the vehicle we wanted the very next day.

Lou Thompson

November 17, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy to hear Lou and the rest of our staff treated you with the highest level of customer service and made sure you got exactly what you wanted. Thank you again for your business. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Aediger602
11/12/2015

"Great experience"

We felt we were dealt with fairly. It took a relatively short amount of time and was basically stress free. They let my son test drive the vehicle before I drove down to drive it. We found the car on the Internet and it was just as represented.

November 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the car shopping experience. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Chris Monares - Sales Manager - cmonares@kranzfamilychrysler.com - 316-283-2480

Reviews of Scott Kranz