Krause Family Ford

Pete Gay

July 20, 2017

"Customer-Focused, Friendly Service"

- Seth

We do all of our maintenance and repairs with their Quick Lane and we've purchased two vehicles from this location, most recently from Don. They're always customer-focused and friendly. I trust that they're being honest with me on pricing and options.

Don Kapela

July 02, 2017

"Complaint regarding finance"

- May 15 2017

I was trading even for a vehicle and was assured that my credit wouldn't be run but they ran my credit 5 times (without my permission), which drastically effected my credit score, then denied doing it. I wouldn't recommend anyone trading/buying anything from this dealership. When I was looking at the vehicle there was someone there protesting the dealership and now I wish I would've took his advice and never dealt with them.

Bill Montooth
Other Employees : Hameed in Finance

June 04, 2017

"Aubrea - Amazing Experience"

- Lisa

I was playing around on the internet one day, just dreaming, and I received a phone call from Aubrea, and this started a phone relationship that ended lasting about 5 months. At one point during this process, my mom became very, very ill, and I had to cancel my appointment with Aubrea. His response? To include my mother in the prayers of a prayer group at his church, and then several follow up texts/calls simply to inquire on how she was doing (I'm glad to report she pulled through). My financial situation required me to put buying a car on the back burner, but then my situation drastically and unexpectedly changed, due to a car I'm cosigned on and the owner decided that she didn't want to pay for it anymore. Faced with this new challenge, I called Aubrea. I explained the situation, and the next thing I know, I am the proud new owner of a 2012 Ford Escape, perfect for the family I am in the process of adopting, and it was something I could afford, and it protected me from the cosigned deal that threatened to wreck my financial status. Aubrea went out of his way to help me, and was kind and professional the entire time. I am grateful, beyond what words can describe. I have never had such an amazing experience when buying a car - it's usually something I dread with every fiber of my being - but Aubrea has changed that for me. When it comes time, Krause and Aubrea will have my business. Period. Aubrea's actions, kindness, professionalism and over all being has landed a Krause Family Ford customer for life. Aubrea, thank you. THANK YOU.

Aubrey Carriger