Krause Family Ford

Pete Gay

May 14, 2017

"Thank you Aubrea!"

- Mary P.

Aubrea did an outstanding job of helping me and my husband find the right first car for our son! He listened carefully to what we were looking for and found three good options within our budget for James to test drive. Having great choices that met our criteria and a smooth purchasing experience made finding a car for our son a happy, fun event. I will definitely call Aubrea again the next time we're in the market for a car.

April 30, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- John

Aubrey did a wonderful job in my car buying experience. I had given up on purchasing a new car because of a high APR given by two different banks and Aubrey and the Krause Family Ford team was able to beat the competition by 5%. Aubrey was very flexible with my schedule went I had to cancel our first appointment and was able to get me in the next morning. He showed me every car I wanted and let me take as many test drives as I wanted. I loved the experience and lack of pressure to buy. Ended up with a wonderful Fusion and when I went to check out, found out they were able to even lower the APR by another .25%. Will be going back in a few years when my wife needs a new car.

Bob Ahrens

April 20, 2017

"Unprofessional service staff!!"

- Ford2017

Brought my car here for service of an oil change and tires rotate. I was told I needed new rear brakes and new battery...I told them I did not want to get that service done at this time. The service staff member said "why not" I then told him I would most likely take it somewhere else... at which point he shook his head and became upset announcing to the other staff members "he is going to take it somewhere else" in a very loud voice. He was unprofessional and I can promise you I won't be back to this dealership!

Jason