Krause Family Ford

Ryan  Butterfield, Director of Sales, Krause Family Ford

Ryan Butterfield

Director of Sales

August 24, 2017

"getting charged for warranty repair"

- gary adams

took company van in for a bad throttle body (known problem) with 16,000 miles on it mechanic wrote it up as aftermarket wiring for gps shorted throttle body (NOT) THE GPS UNIT WAS INSTALLED BY A ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. aFTER TALKING TO OTHER FORD DEALERSHIPS IN SURROUNDING AREA I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT KRAUSE DOES NOT DO WARRANTY WORK THEY FIND A WAY OUT TO CHARGE THE OWNER THE FULL COST I HAVE HAD BEEN TRING FOR 3 MONTHS TO GET CREDIT BACK FROM THEM ALL I GET IS A BIG RUN AROUND VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS

FLEET SERVICE MANAGERS

August 23, 2017

"service"

- neveraFORDagain

Anyone else notice every time there is a negative review its followed by two 5-star reviews. HMMMMM makes you wonder doesn't it Anyway found a better dealer where I don't have to wait for 2 weeks to have my car repaired.

Mr. Who Cares

July 30, 2017

"Who knew I needed the Fusion Sport?"

- Kathleen Smoot

Like many others I was playing around on the computer and looking at the changes to the Ford Fusion. I had a 2012 Fusion SEL and loved driving it. Next thing I know I am checking inventory and options. I clicked and within a very short period of time I got a call from a rep (Nick - CRC?) and set up an appointment with Aubrey. When I got to the showroom Aubrey met me and we talked for a bit. He knew I had the Fusion SEL (6CYL) and helped me realize that dropping to a Fusion 4cyl would be a mistake. He had pulled ONE set of keys. It was for a white 2017 Fusion Sport. We drove it and with no pressure (subliminally maybe?), from him I knew that once we agreed on a price I would be doing a trade-in. He worked on getting me where I wanted to be price wise and the next thing I know I walked out with a new car.

Used 2002 Toyota Tacoma