Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

140 Route 17 North,
Hasbrouck Heights , New Jersey 07604
Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights Info
About Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Now, in its fourth generation, Kundert Volvo has been family owned and operated for over 65 years! As one of Volvo's oldest and largest retailers in Bergen County, Kundert Volvo can offer the largest selection of new and used automobiles with the best prices available. With our exceptional customer service and 3 convenient locations in North Jersey, we are here to serve your automotive needs!

About Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

icebergwhite2003
4/23/2015

"my stubborn Volvo"

my vehicle needed a lot of repairs and replacements...I had to come back a few times because some repairs weren't resolved quickly...eventually my vehicle was brought back to speed and so far its been running good...Thanks Volvo!

Christine
4/20/2015

"10,000 Check"

Always a pleasure to deal with and always a quick schedule of appointment with loaner availability. Pleasant and timely returned calls when car is ready...Outstanding!

Car review,henry
4/20/2015

"Fast and friendly"

In and out very quickly... Got to do some work and have some coffee in their lounge. It's a far different experience than getting anything done to my American or Japanese car! Thank you.

Sassykim
4/19/2015

"Outstanding service. Courtesies, timely "

Outstanding , friendly service. Did not have to wait, received a ride to work quickly. Service completed when expected . Excellent work and services received. I would recommend

yuca2
4/18/2015

"Excellence All Around"

Over the years (and over a few Volvos) I have used all the Northern NJ dealers. Kundert HH is hands down the best. They are consummate professionals, responsible for their work and considerate of the customer. I have had limited but good experiences at Englewood. Smythe, Ramsey and Monclair are OK but a bit impersonal. Paul's Volvo are arrogant and perform unecessary service. All my experiences make me appreciate Kundert HH all the more. Keep up the good work.

Breeze
4/15/2015

"UNPARALLELED SERVICE "

Once again Chip exceeded my expectations for his excellence and dedication to the customer experience. Chip values his customers. He’s honest and down to earth. I look forward to having my car serviced because of him. I am not easy to please. Kundert Volvo is unsurpassable. I have been to other Volvo dealers. Chip proactively viewed my repair history to see if my warped rotors might be covered under warranty. Indeed they were. I said nothing about the possibility and would not have thought to. There’s nothing more delightful for a customer to hear than that there’s no charge. Other dealers look to the customer to make a warranty claim. The service specials also best those at other dealerships. Chip replaced an inexpensive part, a windshield wiper arm, to get my wiper mechanism to work, rather than incur the greater expense of replacing the transmission, to see if I can get by for the time being with an inexpensive repair. Unnecessary work is a staple in so many repair facilities. It’s not Chip’s way. I can’t rave about him enough. He’s unparalleled, an original. He personifies Volvo. I also had an opportunity to meet Mike Mazzaro. He shared his knowledge with me and pointed out what a repair of the problems with my car may entail. He is respectful and not at all condescending when talking to a customer who has limited knowledge about cars.

Johnnieco
4/12/2015

"Excellent experience"

I was able to drive right in for my scheduled appointment, there was no wait. Pete was able to look up my records for the car And knew exactly the service that I needed. Service completed very quickly.

vitoc
4/12/2015

"Service"

The service was excellent. They took care of all my concerns with my car at this time. There is, however, something I would like to mention which lead to the "good" rating in the overall experience. The mechanic left a great deal of in-ground dirt on three of the four door sills of my car. It was very hard for me to remove the dirt because the sills are gold and the dirt was very profound. There are still traces of dirt which I cannot remove. Also there was cigarette butts left inside the car. I do not smoke.

Volvochick
4/11/2015

"Fantastic experience"

I had a fantastic experience buying my first Volvo at Kundert. Tony is knowledgeable and professional and I would recommend him to anyone. It was definitely a pleasant experience! And the car is phenomenal of course.

Volvodryvr
4/11/2015

"Great Experience "

Will be back next time I am in the market for another car. Had an excellent experience and highly recommend Kundert Volvo and Tony to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Reviews of Chip Griffin

Erin Kundert

Reviews of Mike Mazzaro
Mike Mazzaro

Service Manager

Reviews of Billy Kundert, Jr.
Billy Kundert, Jr.