Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights
Call
Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights Info
About Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Now, in its fourth generation, Kundert Volvo has been family owned and operated for over 65 years! As one of Volvo's oldest and largest retailers in Bergen County, Kundert Volvo can offer the largest selection of new and used automobiles with the best prices available. With our exceptional customer service and 3 convenient locations in North Jersey, we are here to serve your automotive needs!

About Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

"2008 cROSS cOUNTRY 90 75,000 MILE sERVICE"

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR A PLEASENT SERVICE EXPIERIENCE. FROM THE START MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WAS A BREEZE. THE DEALERSHIP IS CLEAN AND WELL APPOINTED. RECEPTION, SERVICE AND MECHANICS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. LOUNGE AREA AND RESTROOMS ARE CLEAN AND ORDERLY. EMPLOYEES IN GENERAL ARE FRIENDLY AND COURTIOUS. THANK YOU AGAIN, JOSEPH WOZNIAK

"Outstanding service"

Excellent service. As a matter of fact, the best service I experienced, not only in auto-motor industry, but overall. Each time I am driving back home from this shop, I am really happy, really confident in my car and my safety on the road.

"18,000 mile service"

My experience with Volvo's service department was excellent. Chip explained everything they were going to do for the service of my Volvo XC60. I only waited an hour and was satisfied with the outcome of my service. Thank you Volvo service department!

"Chip was great."

Excellent experience with Kundert Volvo once again. I have worked with Pete and Chip in the past, and they continue to raise the bar in terms of the customer service experience. Well done, and thank you for the continued support with my Volvo !! Joe Adamo

"Vibration"

I had a vibration that was 'conditional'. The Service Manager Mike took allowed me to visit in the middle of his busy day without an appointment to take a drive with me so I can get the car to exude the symptom. Mike was able to pinpoint a probable cause and after further diagnosis have it repaired....

"Exceptional service"

Recently had a problem with my Volvo. I was able to secure an appointment as always. The problem was taken care of. I have been dealing with Kundert for many years and have always found their service team to be Knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with especially Pete and Mike. I would highly recommend this dealership.

"Service."

I'm very satisfied with the kind of service Pete provided, as always. I have no any doubts in recommending this dealership to my friends and to other people. Thanks Pete.

"Reviews on recent service of XC 90"

Excellent service. I only put average on prices as the reality is that Volvo's are expensive and their parts and service are expensive. That is the reality of buying a Volvo and I am okay with it. The team does always try to help with appropriate coupons and eligible discounts. I also like the discount coupons Kundert sends out. Pete was and always is excellent. Option of a loaner is excellent service value that Kundert offers. I will continue to have my Volvo serviced at Kundert Volvo, Thank yoiu.

"Service"

Excellent service. In addition to the regular service checks, Chip followed up on all of my concerns (brakes, and a random rattle noise) Ps can you please change name in this email account from Eric Morey to Christine Kaltsis. Thank you.

"5 STARS ARE TOO FEW"

The problem with rating Chip Griffin “outstanding” is that it is not a high enough rating to capture the experience of working with him. He exceeds the call of duty. He is kind by nature and attentive to detail. He provides his customers with ongoing updates and works with the customer when costs run high. He facilitated an emergency repair after I called him to report what turned out to be suspension problems that left my car smoking. He prepared for my car being towed in and once there examined it and placed an order for the needed parts (shocks, springs, etc.) His diagnosis is always spot on. After pointing out that my tire was unsafe and too damaged to be repaired, he researched tires that are suited for my particular purpose which is use on rough mountain roads and had a complete set installed and aligned in no time. I look forward to bringing my car into Kundert Volvo for the red carpet service that Chip offers. Because I lack knowledge of the workings of cars, it is important to me to be able to have a repair shop that is honest about what work is needed and that does stellar work.

Chip Griffin