Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Mike Mazzaro, Service Manager, Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Mike Mazzaro

Service Manager

December 06, 2016

"Great service great people "

- Mimenielsen

I drop my car on Sunday before my flight for service , they call me to give the numbers promptly when I came back 14 days later my car was waiting for me even though I came after hours so they prepare my car to be ready to pick up after hours and works like a charm , am very happy with the service , the profesinalim of the people , is great that you have peace of mind and you can leave your car knowing that is in good hands .

December 01, 2016

"My experience at Kundert Volvo"

- Lourdes Cintron

Pete Pesce was very professional, and made us feel very comfortable. He answered all the questions that we had for him. Made us feel like we were regulars even though this was our first time there. Thank you so much!!!!!!

November 18, 2016

"Recent Service Check and Minor Repairs"

- pdombrow

Volvo kept its word on the items they said they'd fix. We just purchased a 2015 XC60 here with around 23K miles on it. There was a scuff on the side mirror which we noticed prior to purchase. The sales person, Al, said he'd make sure they took care of it. They did. They also promised to always have a loaner available if we make an appointment in advance. They did. They also fixed the broken visor mirror/light which we noticed was broken after we purchase the car, at no charge. They also sealed and minimized a tiny chip in the windshield driver's side which we also noticed after we purchased the car. It was raining the day we test drove it and initially when we picked up the car we thought it was dirt. They sealed the tiny knick and made it so small it is now nearly unseen. Before it was noticeable and in driver's view. Overall the service and experience have been great at this Kundert Volvo and we are looking forward to seeing this particular dealership for the life of our ownership of this vehicle. Part of the reason we purchased our car here was because of the family run feeling of this place and they seem honest and professional. After having experiences that were otherwise at other Volvo dealerships, we are happy to drive from the city to Kundert whenever we need to to take care of our car.

2017 Volvo XC60