Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

140 Route 17 North,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604
Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights Info
About Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Now, in its fourth generation, Kundert Volvo has been family owned and operated for over 65 years! As one of Volvo's oldest and largest retailers in Bergen County, Kundert Volvo can offer the largest selection of new and used automobiles with the best prices available. With our exceptional customer service and 3 convenient locations in North Jersey, we are here to serve your automotive needs!

About Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Marcia T
9/01/2015

"In and Out!"

My car took very little to no time be serviced...I was in and out rather quickly. Thank you Chip for being friendly, attentive, and professional.

Jose E. Reyes
9/01/2015

"Excellent service!"

Very pleasant, and prompt service. I was given a ride home and picked up when the car was ready. I would recommend this Volvo dealership to anybody.

Pedro dos santos
8/31/2015

"in one word; great"

It's not only the great customer service I was provided with but also the knowledge that the guys have showed during my volvo service visit.

Ralphbarone
8/31/2015

"I'll give the dealership a service rating of excellent."

Lots of friendly teamwork can be found at Kundert Volvo. I always get answers that are right to the point and always turn out to have been very accurate answeres.

volvo 240's forever
8/29/2015

"I WILL RETURN AGAIN AFTER MY EXPERIENCES!"

What I thought was going to be a financial disaster for me in the end (b/c the techs weren't familiar w/ the aesthetic repairs of older Volvos like mine - a 1992 Volvo 240 sedan) turned out way beyond my expectations. They tried their best to accommodate me and it took a long time to get only a few things fixed despite running into several obstacles I didn't expect. They were not only professional and courteous, but exceptionally fair to me. I didn't think things were going to turn out so positively and, as a result, my confidence in them has grown. Both Chip Griffin and Mike Mazzaro worked w/ me almost daily to get things right. One thing after another failed and I was very concerned about the expense. They are people of integrity and I feel I can trust them w/ any future mechanical (rather than aesthetic) issues. I used to go to privately-owned mechanics & repair shops (who many told me worked for Volvo dealers for yrs) thinking I would save money, but it turns out that I actually save MORE money & the QUALITY plus EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE is much better! They even provided a loaner car or gave me a ride home. One of the service representatives asked if he could bring me something to eat when I decided to wait 1hrs for my car! Never heard of such a thing. I don't care how old my car is b/c I will always use this Volvo dealer and will purchase my next car here. Perhaps that's why the famous logo, "Volvo for Life." MR. KUNDERET SENIOR, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I THINK YOU OUGHT TO GIVE BOTH CHIP AND MIKE A REALLY BIG RAISE!

Mary-A patient & responsible receptionist/secretary w/ excellent communication skills.

VOLVORDESiGN
8/24/2015

"Great Service"

Had one of my best experiences yet with service. A previous miscommunication was resolved quickly and I left felling very satisfied with how well everything was addressed. Had an engaging discussion with Jarilton and Van while I waited for my car to be finished both showing great product knowledge.

James Penambere

lisbety
8/13/2015

"Exquisite service in every single aspect."

The service department is far beyond Outstanding!! Exceptional service, knowledgeable and most important friendly and respectful people. Exquisite in every single aspect. In my own experience the best service department ever!!! Pete Pesce FANTASTIC as usual. You guys rock.. Keep the good work. Lisbety

FrankP
8/09/2015

"Awesome service"

Scheduled service to suit and provided a loaner - the exchange was seamless. The service was completed on time with a call about coolant flush. Both Pete and the Service manager, Mike, are approachable and responsive. As always a very positive experience with the utmost professionalism.

BFH
8/07/2015

"consistency of great service"

Following the recommended factory maintenance schedule at Kundert Volvo proves itself every time, the cars run "like new" and this is appreciated. The loaner was an opportunity to test drive the new 4 cylinder engine and the car gets high marks also.

jr29
8/03/2015

"Outstanding service"

Seamless start to finish. Chip was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, was able to get an appointment and loaner on pretty short notice, and the service entry looks like some dealerships i've been in. Really top-notch experience and I will be back.

Reviews of Chip Griffin

Reviews of Gary Parker
Gary Parker

Reviews of Van  Dixon
Van Dixon

Reviews of Billy Kundert, Jr.
Billy Kundert, Jr.