Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Call
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Jen feller
12/27/2014

"Best car buying experience I have had"

The entire car buying experience was excellent. There was no pressure. Everyone was very helpful and nice. I would purchase another vehicle here for sure.

mark1of8
12/23/2014

"Thanks!"

I am so grateful for the efforts of Tommy Guarnieri and Stehany Whitted in our purchase of a 2013 Ford Escape SE! I had been looking for many weeks, and Tommy was extremely patient and obliging as I went through many different makes and models. We have only owned the vehicle for 24 hours, but my wife and I both love it and expect many years of service. I highly recommend Kunes Ford...the service, friendliness, and dedication to quality is far, far above any experience I have had with a dealer in many years! Buy with confidence!!

c19crp52
12/20/2014

" Hello Dan Schlitt Jr,"

Hello , I would like to say i had Great service by the whole team at Kunes Country Ford. I never seen a dealer try so hard to do a great job.My wife and i were very pleased. Everyone was so pleasant to talk to. Much like working with family. I would recommend Kune Dealership to anyone. Clifford & Heidi Phen

PDMACD
12/13/2014

"Wonderful!"

Mike and Tommy were great to work with!! I am VERY happy with the way I was treated from the time I walked in the door until I walked out!

dhayenga
12/11/2014

"Great Sales Experience"

I would highly recommend using Sarah Lawson to buy a new/used car from. From blindly filling out an internet form on a car I was blown away with the experience I received from her and Kunes Country Ford/Lincoln. Her communication was great. She went above and beyond to get me a test drive in a vehicle that was not even at her dealership. Having a car salesmen that is straight-forward with you from start to finish is definitely hard to find.

chuckand5
11/30/2014

"Thank You- Thankyou"

Fantastic!! Highly recommend! Sarah is great! I will continue to buy from Sarah and Mike K! I appreciate it very much! I have bought quite a few cars at Kunes (Country) and have always enjoyed the experience. Always a fine selection.... as well as good follow up. Have a great Christmas everyone!!

Mark Rosenbush, Bill Myers

cmk3891
11/30/2014

"My First Car Buying Experence"

I came in to get the oil changed on my Mazda and walked out a few hours later with a brand new Ford Focus. Not what I had planned in my day, but the sales team there was great. Tommy was awesome to work with and made me feel super comfortable with my first car purchase. And I want to thank Mike and Evan for also making my experience a pleasurable one. These guys really went out of their way to make me comfortable and answered ALL of my questions. Even the GM Tony came out and introduced himself. I would definitely recommend people go and see Tommy and I guarantee your experience will be a positive one!

cobysl07
11/29/2014

"I'm dreaming of a new car"

Working with Sarah was a great experience. She is personalble, hard working, and takes care of you. Thank you Sarah for making our new car dreams come true!

b.rog526
11/29/2014

"Cutting Edge Experience"

We had Daniel Ranson as our salesman, he was very helpful, patient and had a lot of knowledge about the new Edge we were about to purchase. He helped us decide this was the car for us and it would accommodate our family needs. I would recommend him to others as a go to salesman. Thank you for helping us with this new car!

aliciab1990
11/26/2014

"Best Buying Experience ever!!!"

I would like to thank Mike T., Mark in finance, and most of all Sarah for helping me get out of the pickle I was in with my last vehicle. Sarah went above and beyond to make this trade in happen. it was stress free and overall my best buying experience. I appreciate everything and would recommend anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle to not only go to kunes but work with Sarah! guarantee you wont be disappointed!

Mark (finance)