Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

MikesSUV
5/24/2015

"Fantastic from browsing to delivery"

Tommy and Evan were fantastic in answering my early questions while browsing for our new vehicle, dug into the technical questions I had to find answers, went the extra mile to find a vehicle configuration that met our needs and budget, negotiated fairly and openly to reach a final "deal", ordered and tracked our vehicle keeping us informed along the way, and made the delivery experience easy and enjoyable. Stephany takes care of all of the necessary paperwork and details quickly and efficiently and made the finance side of this deal easy as well.

Jmoney1011
5/23/2015

"My New Car"

Thank you Stephany and Tommy for helping me with obtaining my new car. I greatly appreciate it. I apologize for you guys having to deal with Mr. Paul! Great work environment and really friendly!

harleydog
5/20/2015

"Our "smokin hot" Ford F-150 XLT Truck"

We are so pleased with our new Ford F150 XLT truck. The color (bronze fire metallic) says it all in describing this beautiful truck. Aaron Rodgers would be so envious of us. Our salesperson, Sarah (Awesome) Lawson showed us outstanding courtesy and patience while we were trying to decide whether we wanted a car or truck. With the F150 we feel we got both! Special thanks to Stephany Whitted and Mike Terlikowski for their help in making our dreams come true. The 80 mile drive over from Illinois was well worth it. You guys at Kunes Ford rock!!! Thanks, Cheryl and Randy Kint " DA BEARS!!"

5thTimeACharm
5/10/2015

"A Dealership Like No Other"

We highly recommend Kunes in Delavan to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. We bought our 5th from Kunes yesterday and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. You never feel pressured or stalked by sales at Kunes. Everyone is always helpful and friendly. We met Daniel in person after a week of email/telephone communication. He always was easy to reach or quick to reply. Upon arrival Stephanie had all the paperwork ready to sign. Daniel also was extremely patient and knowledgable in going over every feature of our new car. We simply can't compare the Kunes buying experience with any other and do tell anyone looking for a car that it's the place they should go. I'm know they'll be seeing us again in the future!

Bonnie Hemenway
5/03/2015

"Great"

Everyone was so helpful. They worked with us to get us the payment we needed on two cars. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because of some things we found missed on our detailing.

Mark Rosenbush Business Manager

jlee79
4/30/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I always go into a dealership aware that I am walking into a building full of hungry lions, eager to pounce, ready to attack and set to feed at any means necessary...... It was a sweet relief to deal with not only a dealership but a salesperson that was simply there to help me achieve my goal in the kindest, least painful way. Sarah was informative, knowledgable, helpful and accommodating far beyond any salesperson at any car dealership that I have ever dealt with. I didn't want to trade my Jeep in but I needed to due to the MPG and the amount I am traveling on a daily basis. Thankfully, Sarah was not only able to find me a vehicle that I love with a lower payment even though I was upside down on my Jeep but she was able to do it with transparency and the information that I needed in order to comfortably make an educated decision... My only gripe with the process was with the dealerships Internet pricing. It is not an accurate reflection of the actual price of the vehicle which leads to confusion and a fear that I cannot trust my salesperson. Fortunately, Sarah came highly recommended by other people in town. If you're looking for a car Sarah is who you should go see.

Garrett011
4/21/2015

"Very reasonable request left in the wind"

They agreed to take the problem riddled car back (as contractually obligated), but continue to hope the remaining problem will just go away. I'm out of carrots, just want the remainder of my money back. If you do any business with them with them, especially on a used vehicle, be sure to get everything in writing.

John C

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 22, 2015

We are sorry for your dissatisfaction, but we have attempted to contact you over 20 times via email asking that you produce the receipt for which you are seeking reimbursement. Without your cooperation, we wer unable to close this matter to your satifaction, but sure that you can understand we will not give you money back for purchases not made through our store and not verifyable.

sknowles627
4/14/2015

"Excellent"

Tommy, Evan, and Mark were great to work in not purchasing just one but two vehicles from Kunes Country.....Tommy took the extra time to sit in the car and go over all the options and show us how to use a lot of the techy features of the Charger. He went the extra step making sure the Fusion was inspected before leaving the lot. Evan negotiated our trade into the deal making the dual purchase a reality. Mark in finance walked us through the miles of paper work making it easy to understand and enjoyable.....as enjoyable as signing your life away can be :) Overall.....the folks at Kunes Country Ford is the place we will return to if/when we need to buy/sell/trade our next vehicle. Kevin & Sue

Mark Rosenbush

Tracy Schroeder
4/10/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER"

I can't rave enough what a great experience we had! Excellent customer service, great vehicle! We will only go to Kunes from now on!

Mark in finance

Joanna
4/09/2015

"My Camry Toyota "

It was a pleasure dealing with Kunes Country Ford. Daniel was very helpful, pleasant and friendly. I will be back when I am ready to buy another. You made it happen when I didn't think I had a chance of a getting a nice car. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joanna Cloud

Heather Scott