Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

joehockey
3/27/2015

"Great Experience"

Daniel and the group were very good to work with. This was my first time buying from Kunes Country Ford and I would definitely recommend to family and friends. I have a very busy daily schedule and they all did their best to make the process go quickly to help accommodate without cutting corners. The service group is also very knowledgeable and friendly to get you taken care of and back on the road.

ALauback
3/25/2015

"Happy!!!"

I was expecting to have a higher payment, due to my Bankruptcy. They made everything so easy! And, I will end up paying a total of over $200 less a month, between vehicle payment and insurance! Wow! It's been a difficult year, but they made it better! Took all my worries away!

rachellolsen
3/21/2015

"Chevy Cuise"

When I walked into Kunes I didn't know what I was going to leave wIth. I had to leave with a car that day. I was setting myself up to have them take advantage of me. Tommy was extremely helpful. He was friendly and energetic which are amazing qualities to have in sales. He worked with what I had to offer. Ashley helped me get the best deal I could possibly get. She was so sweet,I could tell she was doing everything she could to work with my budget. Mike talked to me personally about what we were working with and what we needed to walk out with the amazing Chevy Cuise that I am the new owner of. I will never go to or recommend another dealership. Kunes is the way to go.

Kowens
3/16/2015

"Excellent"

Greg, Mario and Stephane went above and beyond for us. We couldn't be happier. Everyone I spoke to from customer service to sales were polite, warm and friendly. Trish, who delivered the vehicle to our door was knowledgeable and easy to talk to regarding products and services. The guys who detailed the car and applied the xzilon protective coating double-timed it for us and we were out of there in half the time we thought it would take and they gave us loaner so we could check out the antique mall. Overall, a five star experience.

jmg2014
3/08/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

This was my first time buying a car. I was treated great at Kunes Country Ford Delavan. My salesman, Daniel Ranson, was very friendly and went out of his way to make my car buying experience as easy as possible. He didn't try to oversell anything and was straight forward with me. I highly recommend Kunes Country if anyone is looking for a new ford or used car. If I ever need a new car that is the dealership I would go back to.

Nigam
3/04/2015

"Exceptional experience"

It has always been a dream of mine to own a BMW and I don't think I could have found a better place to buy one. I was very impressed and appreciative of my salesman Frank Schmidt's customer service. This probably was one of the biggest decisions I have ever made and Frank made me feel very comfortable in doing so. I also love the dealerships patience and willingness to work around my schedule in order to complete the transaction. First class place all the way. If you ever want to join the BMW family this is definitely the place to do it.

thepostmaster
3/03/2015

"They have made me a customer for life!"

I am extremely happy with the experience I received while purchasing my car at Kunes Ford. Jeff Wellman was the most professional dealership employee I have ever dealt with. He was friendly and helpful, and answered all of my questions quickly. He also followed up with me after the sale. This dealership is 300 miles from my home and I will gladly drive the distance to buy from them again. In this case, I did not have to make the drive because it was delivered to me for free. Even Tricia that dropped off the car was outstanding! I cannot express how strongly I would recommend Kunes Ford to anyone else shopping for a car. Jeff and staff are to be commended for being such good ambassadors for the Ford Company.

nschmidt

"Amazing Experience"

I bought my first car in Saturday at Kunes Country Ford in Delavan. I've accompanied friends to other dealerships in the past and found the experience to be quite stressful. My experience on Saturday at Kunes was COMPLETELY opposite. The customer service was incredible from the very beginning. I had a couple ideas in mind of what I was looking for, and Tommy helped me narrow that down to the best possible option for me. Everyone at Kunes was patient and treated me with the utmost respect. At no time did I feel like I was being pushed in a direction that I wasn't comfortable with. Tommy, Evan, and Steph went out of their way to find me the best loan rates and got me well beneath my monthly payment budget! They also took into consideration that this was my first car purchase and what this purchase and loan will mean for me in the future.. I feel like I left Kunes with a 100% informed decision and a car I absolutely adore. I don't think I could have imagined a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership. Even if you live a bit further away (I'm in Madison), it's absolutely worth the drive.

Fats

"Very Satisfying"

One of the best experiences I,ve had in 50 yrs of buying cars. Sales and management just made me feel I had to buy this vehicle from them.. I couldn't be more pleased and happy I did. A great experience that I will pass on.

Mark Rosenbush

SeekOutFreedom
3/02/2015

"A BIG Thank You to The Get-Me-Done Kings of The Industry!! "

Once again TEAM Kunes has proven their ability to make the unimaginable reality for me.. I needed help and they Delivered, Way To Go Kunes!

Reviews of Mike Terlikowski