Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Call
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

"Best Buying Experience ever!!!"

I would like to thank Mike T., Mark in finance, and most of all Sarah for helping me get out of the pickle I was in with my last vehicle. Sarah went above and beyond to make this trade in happen. it was stress free and overall my best buying experience. I appreciate everything and would recommend anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle to not only go to kunes but work with Sarah! guarantee you wont be disappointed!

Mark (finance)

"No hassle, Very Helpful"

My wife and I went in knowing what we wanted and a price range. Mario helped us look for exactly what we had set out for. Showing us different makes and models and did not give up until he found the vehicle that we fell in love with. They ensured we were happy and helped us get the best rate possible without all of the back and forth like most dealerships. I don't think we will ever use another dealership again. Thank you all for making this the easiest decision yet for purchasing a new vehicle.

November 26, 2014

We don't care for the back and forth only - thanks for choosing Kunes Country!

"Excited for Escape"

I went into the dealership on November 13, 2014. Traded my 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport for a 2014 Ford Escape. Jeff Wellman and Art Palinski were the best!!! Thank you Jeff and Art. You made it possible for me and made my day...Happy! Happy! Happy!

November 26, 2014

You are welcome! Glad that Jeff and Art made it all work for you and we look forward to seeing you again!

"DonnaExplorer"

I like to thank Stephany & Daniel for helping us with the purchase of the Explorer. This is our 4th or 5th car we purchased from Kunes.

November 26, 2014

You are welcome, and THANK YOU for coming back again & again!

"Excellent Service"

Rick Misch and everybody there was so friendly and so helpful that we'd sent everyone there! Rick went out of his way to find us the car we wanted and help us get it!

November 26, 2014

Thanks for sharing - we appreciate it.

"My first brand new car purchase"

On Saturday, Nov.1, 2014 I went to Kunes to have my 1997 Chevy checked out and found it had serious and expensive problems with the coolant going into the engine or something like that. Four hours later I drove out of there with my new car, a 2014 Ford Focus, and all the thanks goes to Dan Ranson, I should add though everyone else I dealt with were wonderful and helpful as well. Thanks Kunes for making my day!

November 26, 2014

17 year jump - wow! Enjoy the Focus, and we hope to see you again before 2031!

"New car purchase"

I would like to thank Dan for finding us the right car, great car buying experience. I will recommend him to my friends and relatives. He was very friendly and knew just what to do to get us rebates and find a car right away. If I buy another car, it will be from Dan.

November 26, 2014

You are very welcome. We appreciate your review.

"Yet Another Wonderful Experience"

Selected Kunes Country as we have an excellent family history in purchasing vehicles from Kunes Country in Delavan, yet again Sarah was exceptional to work with! Could not imagine purchasing a vehicle from any other sales person! Sarah, along with Ashley and Art made this a smooth purchase! Would Highly Recommend Kunes Country to Anyone That May Ask!!

November 26, 2014

Thanks for sharing & for the history with your family - we appreciate it!

"Great experience and great people!"

I recently purchased a 2010 F150 and my 1st time experience with Kunes was great. The salesman Joel was great to work with and the finance crew was very helpful. None of the staff were pushy trying to sell you a vehicle, they just wanted to work with you on all the details. I highly recommend Kunes Ford. I have recently told others about my experience. Thank you Kunes. Shane Pruett!

November 26, 2014

Thanks for sharing, Shane! We appreciate it.

"Best Car Buying Experience! "

Sarah made my first car buying experience very easy! She was not only super friendly but she did some of the paper work before I even got there – which made the process even faster. I couldn’t be happier with my experience. She knew exactly what she was talking about and answered my questions honestly. I would definitely recommend Sarah!!

November 26, 2014

Thanks, and we're happy that Sarah helped to make your first car-buying experience successful. We hope to see you for #2!

Reviews of Stephany Whitted