Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Fats
3/02/2015

"Very Satisfying"

One of the best experiences I,ve had in 50 yrs of buying cars. Sales and management just made me feel I had to buy this vehicle from them.. I couldn't be more pleased and happy I did. A great experience that I will pass on.

Mark Rosenbush

SeekOutFreedom
3/02/2015

"A BIG Thank You to The Get-Me-Done Kings of The Industry!! "

Once again TEAM Kunes has proven their ability to make the unimaginable reality for me.. I needed help and they Delivered, Way To Go Kunes!

Vondie01
2/28/2015

"Great experience"

Would definitely recommend this dealership to friends. Had a great first experience. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Will do business with them in the future.

Sonia
2/28/2015

"Extremely satisfied!"

We were very impressed with Frank. He never once pushed us with our sale, and he was very attentive to our needs and budget. We are very pleased and satisfied with our purchase. We will definitely do our future auto business with Frank. Thank you very much !!!!

maripatwilk
2/19/2015

"Went above and beyond and stayed extra late!"

It was definitely worth the 45-minute drive at 7:30pm on a below zero night. Though I shocked Tommy with my aversion to a white car with (shudder) wood grain, he recovered quickly and brought out a sleek black beauty that carried me off into the (late) night. From Ashley via phone and e-mail, to Tommy with his "Car-Savant" brain, and through Art the numbers wizard, I felt taken care of and valued. I wish I was rolling in dough so I could keep buying cars from them! They will have to settle for seeing me every couple of years-- though I will try for better weather and not so close to closing time!

Ray & Pat
2/17/2015

"A great Car Buying Experience (for once)"

My wife and I having been looking to purchase a used car for sometime. We tried many dealers that would tell us they could get us into a car,only to leave with a bad feeling about the experience. While working with the team at Kunes Country, Heather, Ashley, Tommy, and Evan. We always felt very comfortable and not pressured into something that we may not like. After Tommy ran cars back and forth for us to look at we decided to make a deal on a used 2012 Dodge. We worked with the 2nd chance financing area and they were very helpful and understanding. We will be back for another car when we are in the market and encourage others to shop at Kunes. Ray and Pat

Scorrigan
2/17/2015

"Very personable individual to work with!"

Tommy was very helpful in explaining features of our vehicle. He was really generous in offering to answer any questions that may arise 'down the road'! Not being from the area we appreciate this offer. Thank you & take care.

mr&mrsDizzle
2/15/2015

"Well Above and Beyond!!"

I can honestly say going car shopping makes me ill most of the time. Kunes Country Ford proved me wrong several times during our vehicle buying experience. From the moment I scheduled an appointment online to the day we drove home, I was proven wrong. Tommy, Mike and Mark went well beyond our expectations to help us find not one but two vehicles. They worked with my wife to find exactly what she wanted, in the price range we wanted and trust me....this did not take a day or three. They also had the vehicle (which originally brought us into the dealership) ready and waiting for our appointment when we arrived. Not only did they respect us and worked hard for both sales, they (several others in the dealership as well) also respected our kids and made them feel as important as they made us feel as customers. Honestly we went in not wanting to buy Ford's again due to a bad experience through a different dealership. Well, we not only bought 2 Fords but we have found a dealership we would most definitely return to for future purchases, not to mention recommend to others as often as we can! Thanks for the great experience and yes, we LOVE our cars!!

Mark Rosenbush

Kellyf
2/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Dan, Ashley and Art were nothing short of fantastic to work with. They were helpful and extremely professional. Thank you so much for guiding me through the process and helping me find a way to rebuild my credit. None of you ever made me feel that I was less important as a customer because of some financial hardships in my past. I truly appreciate all that you were able to help me accomplish and will be a repeat customer. Kelly Freidheim

SunsetRed
2/04/2015

"Tears!"

There are not enough words to describe my experience with Kunes. My Fiance recommended Kunes when my Chevy Diesel went down. I never in a million years thought I would be leaving there in a brand new truck!! Frank and Stephany took such good care of me and went above and beyond to make this happen...and in less than 24 hours!! I can't thank the family at Kunes enough for bringing me tears of joy and putting me into a brand new F150 :) :)

Reviews of Mike Terlikowski