Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

sknowles627
4/14/2015

"Excellent"

Tommy, Evan, and Mark were great to work in not purchasing just one but two vehicles from Kunes Country.....Tommy took the extra time to sit in the car and go over all the options and show us how to use a lot of the techy features of the Charger. He went the extra step making sure the Fusion was inspected before leaving the lot. Evan negotiated our trade into the deal making the dual purchase a reality. Mark in finance walked us through the miles of paper work making it easy to understand and enjoyable.....as enjoyable as signing your life away can be :) Overall.....the folks at Kunes Country Ford is the place we will return to if/when we need to buy/sell/trade our next vehicle. Kevin & Sue

Mark Rosenbush

Tracy Schroeder
4/10/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER"

I can't rave enough what a great experience we had! Excellent customer service, great vehicle! We will only go to Kunes from now on!

Mark in finance

Joanna
4/09/2015

"My Camry Toyota "

It was a pleasure dealing with Kunes Country Ford. Daniel was very helpful, pleasant and friendly. I will be back when I am ready to buy another. You made it happen when I didn't think I had a chance of a getting a nice car. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joanna Cloud

Heather Scott

Cervantes4
3/31/2015

"made you feel at home"

Tommy was very helpful and patient with us while we made our decision. Everyone at kunes was friendly and willing to help whatever way they could. Tommy created a family like environment and that really made us feel like we were right at home. He does a great job and would recommend him and kunes to my friends.

Tommy Guarnieri Jr

joehockey
3/27/2015

"Great Experience"

Daniel and the group were very good to work with. This was my first time buying from Kunes Country Ford and I would definitely recommend to family and friends. I have a very busy daily schedule and they all did their best to make the process go quickly to help accommodate without cutting corners. The service group is also very knowledgeable and friendly to get you taken care of and back on the road.

ALauback
3/25/2015

"Happy!!!"

I was expecting to have a higher payment, due to my Bankruptcy. They made everything so easy! And, I will end up paying a total of over $200 less a month, between vehicle payment and insurance! Wow! It's been a difficult year, but they made it better! Took all my worries away!

rachellolsen
3/21/2015

"Chevy Cuise"

When I walked into Kunes I didn't know what I was going to leave wIth. I had to leave with a car that day. I was setting myself up to have them take advantage of me. Tommy was extremely helpful. He was friendly and energetic which are amazing qualities to have in sales. He worked with what I had to offer. Ashley helped me get the best deal I could possibly get. She was so sweet,I could tell she was doing everything she could to work with my budget. Mike talked to me personally about what we were working with and what we needed to walk out with the amazing Chevy Cuise that I am the new owner of. I will never go to or recommend another dealership. Kunes is the way to go.

Kowens
3/16/2015

"Excellent"

Greg, Mario and Stephane went above and beyond for us. We couldn't be happier. Everyone I spoke to from customer service to sales were polite, warm and friendly. Trish, who delivered the vehicle to our door was knowledgeable and easy to talk to regarding products and services. The guys who detailed the car and applied the xzilon protective coating double-timed it for us and we were out of there in half the time we thought it would take and they gave us loaner so we could check out the antique mall. Overall, a five star experience.

jmg2014
3/08/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

This was my first time buying a car. I was treated great at Kunes Country Ford Delavan. My salesman, Daniel Ranson, was very friendly and went out of his way to make my car buying experience as easy as possible. He didn't try to oversell anything and was straight forward with me. I highly recommend Kunes Country if anyone is looking for a new ford or used car. If I ever need a new car that is the dealership I would go back to.

Nigam
3/04/2015

"Exceptional experience"

It has always been a dream of mine to own a BMW and I don't think I could have found a better place to buy one. I was very impressed and appreciative of my salesman Frank Schmidt's customer service. This probably was one of the biggest decisions I have ever made and Frank made me feel very comfortable in doing so. I also love the dealerships patience and willingness to work around my schedule in order to complete the transaction. First class place all the way. If you ever want to join the BMW family this is definitely the place to do it.

Reviews of Tom Guarnieri