Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

roninemo
7/23/2016

"loving my first f150"

gave a notice that i want regular used truck by end of summer time. ended up got this awesome f150 fx4 instead few weeks later, loving it everyday. great store, salespeople, and service. definitely buy from them again in future, no questions.

jay bird
7/19/2016

"new SUV and trade in."

Thanks Dan. With your help I was in and out of the dealership in an hour and a half. You made buying new and trading in an old car very smooth. Also, when I came back the next day you explained all the features on the new car so an older guy like me was able to understand. Jay I. P.S. Thanks to the backroom staff, they were a big help.

Nicnite77
7/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Deanna and Art were very accomadating, friendly and worked hard to get me a vechicle that is affordable and nice. I really appreciate their help. I plan on returning to them in a year or so for another vehicle.

Josh and Jodi
7/12/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Awesome experience with Kunes and specifically tommy G. He was patient and helped us pick the perfect vehicle for what we were after. It's obvious Tommy cares about his customers. Would recommend to anybody in the market.

Papacraig
7/10/2016

"Service was outstanding"

I was very pleased with the service that Deanna gave us. She worked hard to assist us with financing and understood exactly what we wanted and what fit into our budget. I recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Cory and Heather
7/09/2016

"Great awesome people to work with. Very helpful willing to. "

Great people to work with us. Took the time to listen to what we wanted and needed. They did a great job finding a vehicle that was your both what we needed and wanted.

Tammy B
7/07/2016

"Getting it done"

I stopped by with the idea that I might want to trade out of my Escape and into a Ford Fusion. My original plan was to move into a Lincoln in a couple of years. They showed me a fully loaded 2015 Fusion Titanium and it was a perfect fit. Then they made the numbers work. Thanks to Dave M and Stephanie W, I drove back to Pittsburgh in a fabulous new car that I thought wouldn't be happening for another two years. They needed to prep the car and gave me a loaner for the night as well.

July 07, 2016

Awesome to hear and congrats on your 2015 Ford Fusion! How exciting! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Enjoy your new car!

Wifimom
7/04/2016

"Don't trust them!!"

I went in being pre-approved with USAA looking for a used vehicle. Found one that I liked and agreed on the price. I was then told that it could take up to 10 days to get everything pocessex with USAA but that if I financed through them I could drive the vehicle home that night. I was reluctant for two reasons, one I did not want my credit ran multiple times and two, I did not think they could beat the rate I was already approved for. The salesperson, Deanna Klosterman said that I had excellent credit so I did not have to worry. I then expressed the same concern to the sales manager, Mike Terlikowsi, who told me that my credit would only be ran once. I checked my credit the next day and had 5 separate hits AND they couldn't even come close on the rate. To top it all off, when I emailed Deanna how upset I was, she was very rude to me and made excuses as to why my credit was ran so many different times.

Chamone
6/29/2016

"My experience was everything "

The staff at Kunes Country Ford for excellent. They were nice friendly and worked with me to get me in the car I wanted that worked with my budget. Deanna was a wonderful sales person & I plan on referring my friends to her. I thank her for making my day.

July 01, 2016

Congrats on your new vehicle! We are happy to have earned your business. Enjoy the new ride!

jstubbs
6/22/2016

"Kunes makes it easy."

My husband and I were in desperate need of a new car but our credit isn't the best so we knew the situation would be touch and go. It would've been touch and go and most other dealerships but it was just go at Kunes. Daniel and Ashley did all the leg work and boy did they work to get us a great deal. I could've settled for a car I didn't want for a deal that was easier to get. But Daniel didn't want me to settle, he knew I had my eye on one car in particular and that was that. Ashley and Daniel made the experience easy, dare I say a pleasure? I got a great deal on a great car that I've already used a full tank of gas on because I keep coming up with excuses to drive it. Thank you Daniel and Ashley for saving us from the heat and helping us rebuild our credit :)

July 01, 2016

Congrats on your new vehicle! We strive for 100% customer service! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy the miles ahead!

Reviews of Ashley Whitted