Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Cheezey
8/27/2016

"Wrong name"

They were great, everyone was awesome and helpfull. Only issue is with them sending an email to Angie, instead of Angel. Honest mistake or no attention to details?

Timharlow
8/22/2016

"Bent over backwards "

My Ford lease was ending so this experience was predicated by a simple need to trade out vehicles. I loved my Explorer but found myself I'm a position to need a truck. I simoly told Mike and Greg to tell me what they though I would like. For the second time now, they came through. I didn't know It was possible to enjoy a pick up truck like I do. There are many dealerships I pass on my way to "Kunes country" - bit for me it's worth the extra miles, because they go the extra mile.

Billandmichelle
8/09/2016

"Extremely happy customer "

Vince did great for us. He knew we needed a vehicle (ours was totalled after hitting a deer) and he went to work for us to make it happen. We couldn't be happier. This is the second vehicle is have purchased from Kunes and I have to say this purchase was much smoother than the last.

Vince Reichel

Rebecca Robistow
8/08/2016

"Great Experience"

Alex Gomez was honest and helpful when we were looking at vehicles. This was a no stress or pressure and best purchasing experience we have had! Brandon Radosh was helpful and explained things nicely while helping us get the best for our money. Thank you both!

Brandon Radosh

Amanda Nowak
7/28/2016

"Painless buying process, great service!"

Our car buying process did not start out the best. We went to a couple dealerships where the salespeople were pushy, and kept us at the dealership for hours even though we told them up front we still had other appointments and were not buying that day. We were frustrated, and were afraid to go to another dealership only to experience the same things all over again. Thankfully, we had a completely different experience at Kunes! We worked with Guy Kujawa, who worked quickly to figure out exactly what we were looking for. When we told him we were looking for a model he wasn't as familiar with, he called over a team member who was, and who taught us more about the vehicle than any other dealership we had been to. We were so appreciative that they were respectful of our time, and we could feel that they truly just wanted to help us find what we needed-they weren't just out to get a sale. Everyone was so nice to work with, and we really had a great experience!

Tommy Guarnieri
Brandon Radosh

Carissat23

"Great experience "

The experience was amazing they really work well with you to give you the best deal and service as possible highly recommended to anyone looking for a vehicle

Tikkster

"Great people and cars"

We came to Them with a serious problem we needed a reliable car to get to work and our credit was challenged. After seeing our situation they worked diligently and got us into a great car at a great deal. Everyone we worked with from Dave our salesman to Amanda in finance was pleasant and did all they could to help us. Thanks Kunes Country

Angela Torres
7/26/2016

"Alex, and Ashley ARE AWESOME "

They helped us find what we were looking for and answered questions and offered their assistance at anytime we need help after the sale. And in my book that's a A+ Thanks Guy's you did a AWESOME JOB, ANGELA TORRES

Ashley

roninemo
7/23/2016

"loving my first f150"

gave a notice that i want regular used truck by end of summer time. ended up got this awesome f150 fx4 instead few weeks later, loving it everyday. great store, salespeople, and service. definitely buy from them again in future, no questions.

jay bird
7/19/2016

"new SUV and trade in."

Thanks Dan. With your help I was in and out of the dealership in an hour and a half. You made buying new and trading in an old car very smooth. Also, when I came back the next day you explained all the features on the new car so an older guy like me was able to understand. Jay I. P.S. Thanks to the backroom staff, they were a big help.

Reviews of Tom Fohr