Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln
Call
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

"Best Car Buying Experience! "

Sarah made my first car buying experience very easy! She was not only super friendly but she did some of the paper work before I even got there – which made the process even faster. I couldn’t be happier with my experience. She knew exactly what she was talking about and answered my questions honestly. I would definitely recommend Sarah!!

"!!!EXTATIC!!!"

I've never had a better buying experience! I went in with my best friend, we were both wanting a new explorer but little did we know that wasn't at all what we were going to be driving away with.. Frank showed us all of their models and we both fell in love with the edge. They didn't have the options we wanted so frank looked everywhere to find us the perfect cars that were perfect for us.. We arrived to see the cars were already cleaned and had the xzilon applied. They even filled my gas tank! Stephany completely surprised me with 0% interest too! In all I loved my experience Every employee was very friendly and I definitely recommend your next purchase comes from Kunes!

"Sales comes through again"

Frank came through again! He took the initiative and fixed a dropped ball from another area of Kunes for us. It is customer service like that which will keep us going there!

"Fantastic conclusion to a long shopping experience"

We had been in the market for a used vehicle for almost a year. My wife and I (we also have two young boys) had visited about six or eight different dealerships. We had test drove over fifteen different vehicles from sedans to crossovers to SUVs to trucks. On two different occasions we had gone all the way through "sitting down to discuss numbers." In both frustrating instances, we found the treatment, the service, and the overall feel was just disappointing. So much so, we had stopped looking for about four months. That lead us to Kunes in Delavan. We had settled on looking for a Ford F150. While we had a budget, we were more interested in finding the right vehicle. I had stopped on several occasions to look, but on September 20, 2014 there seemed to be a vehicle to hit the mark. Paul was on hand to get us behind the wheel and test driving. As a small business owner and someone who works a lot with both customers and vendors, I was impressed with his very supportive sales manner. No pressure, no excessive questions, and no "what will it take today" attitude. In the time we spent looking at different trucks with Paul, my wife and I knew we were ready to make a purchase. Paul sat down with us to complete the paperwork (some of it a little more challenging since I was a small business owner). When the numbers came back, we were able to examine several options in both financing and vehicle choices. Steph in finance walked us through the last few steps with humor, professionalism, and eliminated any sense of potential buyer's remorse common with my wife. She made us feel confident in our decision and even happy to "ring the bell." Paul's patience, demeanor, and professionalism were nothing short of the best vehicle purchase experience we've ever had. The end result was unexpected by us. A new 2013 (long story) F150 that made my wife smile from ear to ear. Even while short staffed that day, Paul had to juggle several other customers, we never felt anything less than fully attended to and felt we were a top priority. I will be recommending Paul and Kunes to friends and colleagues. Kudos for a unbelievable customer service experience. Sincerely, Matthew and Nicole Olson Happy owners of an awesome new truck

October 16, 2014

Thanks Matt & Nicole! We're so happy that we were your last stop of a long journry & made it worth your while. Thank you for choosing Kunes Country & enjoy the truck!

"Customer service"

My wife and I bought our car from Kunes Ford after seeing the car on the internet which led us to Kunes web site. We drove 4 hrs one way, found that we could make a great deal for the car we wanted. Our service experience has been second to none. The trip was well worth the time. I have found the service techs and the management team to be just top of the line. The way this dealership treats its customers is the example that all dealerships should follow. If they did, people like my wife and I would not drive 4 hrs away from our home to buy a vehicle. The Kunes Ford dealership team has been well trained and coached. They have our business, and we live in a neighboring state.

Service Tech Torbin ??

October 16, 2014

Thanks for making the drive to Kunes Country! We appreciate it.

"THE BEST FORD DEALER IN WISCONSIN"

Rick Misch is the best sales person that i have worked with and will continue to come back to Kunne country this trip makes 4 cars that we have bought from Rick and will be bring our son to Kunne and any one else looking for a deal Stephany Witted was grate to deal with and made things as ease when it comes to the financing Mike Terilkowski step up and helped

October 16, 2014

Thanks for choosing Kunes 4 times in a row! We look forward to seeing you again.

"Thinking about it."

Dan was very friendly and patient and he picked the right vehicle to tempt me with, I am glad I went to country ford it was worthy he trip. I am hoping this vehicle turns out to be the best one I have ever had. Thanks Dan & Mike keep up the good work!

October 16, 2014

Thanks for sharing, and thanks for choosing Kunes Country!

"Customer Focused!!!"

Great truck buying experience!! I was given plenty of time with a great inventory of trucks! No pressure to buy. She was very sincere if I was happy with the numbers I was given for my trade in and the new used truck I was buying. I would definitely recommend Sarah for buying a car! Stephany also made the financial paperwork painless!!

September 29, 2014

Thanks! Enjoy your truck, and thank you for chosing Kunes Country!

"Great First Car Purchase!!!!!"

My family has used Delavan Ford for over 25 years for purchasing cars and service. Every car that our family has purchased has come from them. I recently purchased my own car for the first time with their assistance. I saw cars I liked online and set up a test ride with Jeff. At the test drive both cars I drove had minor issues, but before I purchased Jeff wanted the car checked out by the service department. He came in early the next day and made she he talked with Mike about getting it looked at and ready for me as quickly as possible. He also began working with Steph on payment and warranty for the car. They got me a great deal perfect for my budget! They were so nice and accommodating with my busy schedule. I was able to pick up and drive my new car the day after the test drive! Even if you are just looking go and see these guys they really care about their customers and the service department is the best around!

September 29, 2014

Thank you (and your family) for choosing Kunes Country! Congratulations on your first car, and we're looking forward to serving you for the next 25 years!

"Exceptional Customer Service"

All the staff were friendly and customer service focused. Specifically, the car hood had some nicks and rather than return it with just touching up , the entire hood was repainted. Daniel our salesman was on top of this process and the car came out beautifully-which made us very happy! Also, shortly after leaving the dealership the change oil light came on. We returned and the oil was changed in 15 minutes! During that time, a car rental was provided at no cost of us for a week.

September 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing. We are happy to make it right for you, and look forward to seeing you again.

Stephany Whitted