Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

bjpj
5/02/2016

"buying experience with Mike Gillingham"

Mike Gillingham has sold me 6 cars so far, and I have been very satisfied with each vehicle he has sold to me. He never pushes , but, is always trying to do his best for me, the buyer. Thanks Mike

Chris
5/02/2016

"Excellent Again!"

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Kunes Country Ford Lincoln. The first vehicle was a 2007 Ford Focus Wagon SES and that was a great vehicle for me. It runs as good as the day I got it (has 177,000 miles now) and I just sold it to a friend of mine. My new purchase is a 2016 Ford Focus Sedan SE. Both times I have been to the dealership I have had excellent experiences. All of the employees were professional and very friendly. My salesman this time was Daniel Ranson and he was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Kunes Country Ford Lincoln to my family and friends.

abenedict86
4/29/2016

"Went in to just look, drove home with what we wanted!"

On Wednesday April 27th, my wife and I went to Kunes Country Ford with the sole purpose of just test driving a vehicle to see if this specific model was something we might want to purchase down the road. When we arrived, we met Tommy Guarnieri Jr. who instantly made us feel welcome and got right to work on showing us the vehicle we we curious about. Long story short, what started as just an informational trip ended with us driving home in our new (used) 2011 Jeep Wrangler. We could not be happier with the outcome of the trip and we could not be more satisfied with the entire buying experience that we had at Kunes Country Ford! A huge 'thank you' to Tommy G. on helping us from the moment we stepped in the door, all the way until we drove off! This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. Tommy wasn't pushy at all, he was completely honest and upfront, very knowledgeable, and most importantly, very friendly! We will definitely be coming back to Tommy G. and everyone else at Kunes Country Ford in the future for our next purchase!

Laura Denk
4/12/2016

"Extremely patient, kind, and understanding"

This dealership has a great group of friendly people who worked with me to fit my exact needs and wants in a newer vehicle. Daniel never pressured me to buy when I wasn't ready, and was at my service until I was ready to purchase. He and his colleagues did an excellent job explaining the process to a first timer, like myself, and I will definitely be returning for future purchases.

Ubbyubb
4/08/2016

"Above and beyond"

I love my new car. I never felt as if I was being "taken". Every question I asked was thoroughly explained. Great warranty and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and will definitely buy from Kunes again. Guy Kujawa went above and beyond my expectations as a car salesman. Very professional! Awesome deal on a amazing car!

Jody Booher
4/07/2016

"Outstanding!"

Dan and Mike (and the whole team) at Kunes Country went above and beyond to not only give us the best deal we could get; but, to also ensure a long term future relationship. I am beyond satisfied with my new truck!

Wayned
4/05/2016

"great dealer"

Nice place to do business with I have gone through many dealers and they are bye far the best. Tommy G. Was my sales guy he was straight up front and seems to care about his customers. The only sum what negative thing I would say is the online description are not accurate had I realized at the time I would have done something different when negotiating but that isn't Tommy's fault. I purchased a gm vehicle and I have a ford warranty so I hope I will not have a problem. I will definitely be back for my next purchase!

semperfiwife814
4/05/2016

"Best Experience Ever!"

The staff at Kunes Country Ford went above and beyond to meet my expectations! After test driving several vehicles, we finally found the right one for our family! All my questions were answered, I was reassured that they would do everything they could to work with us and they did! Mike Kunes was a great salesman! Thank you again!

Kerry
4/02/2016

"Internet purchase"

My first experience dealing over the internet was positive and when I actually went to pick up the vehicle, it was a great experience. Thanks!

RC51 Chris
3/21/2016

"A great experience and a new Focus"

I have been buying from Kunes now for 16 years, and new Fords for 28 years! Greg Kunes personally helped my wife and I many years ago, and we really appreciated that. I am someone who has loyalties, to a brand and obviously to a dealership. While the names of the sales people have changed over the years, I do see friendly faces each time. Tommy Guarnieri was great, a real car guy but not pushy. We will be back... Thank you!

Reviews of Brandon Radosh