Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Mindy Ford
5/23/2016

"Absolutely wonderful"

Vince was awesome!!! He made my first experience the best.I was in a very sticky situation and him along with others worked a miracle and I'm forever indebted. Thank you Vince from the bottom of my heart.I would also like to thank the others I dealt with also everyone was amazing and thank you again!! They would all get 10 stars if I could

Mary
5/19/2016

"New car"

Alex Gomez was great I could hardly tell that he was a need salesman he was extremely nice it was my second trip to the dealership and I left very satisfied

Maggie sirkman

May 20, 2016

Mary, Congrats on your new vehicle. Happy to hear everything went well! We strive for 100% satisfaction!

The Waddell's
5/16/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

The Kunes Country Ford Lincoln epitomizes professionalism. If you want honest pricing, loyal employees, quality vehicles with warranties, then Kunes is the dealership for you. From start to finish, the process was made as simple as possible, with incredibly friendly service. Even is you have less than perfect credit, or blemishes on your credit, they will be honest and work with you as best they can, while never judging or making you feel less of a consumer. Ashley Whitted went above and beyond assisting us during our process. She genuinely cared about our personal situation and wanted to meet our every need. Her professionalism alone has made life-long customers of our family. We traveled 240 miles to the Kunes dealership for the specific car we wanted, and it was worth every mile. Daniel Ranson was polite and professional and made sure we were comfortable while completing the process. During my test drive, I noted one slight concern with our vehicle, and Ashley and Daniel ensured the car was taken back out with a service technician and the concern was remedied immediately, while we waited (which was not very long at all). They stand behind their products and service. Ashley's assistant, Maggie Sirkman met with us as well, and she was super accommodating and very polite. Thank you to all of you for making our car buying experience more than we could have asked for.

Maggie Sirkman

May 20, 2016

Awesome to hear and congrats on the new vehicle. We are so glad you had a great experience with our sale, service and finance team! We really appreciate your time and business. Enjoy the miles ahead!

HarryC
5/14/2016

"Start to finish, a great experience"

My vehicle began acting up in the morning before a meeting. I decided that after the meeting I would not be returning home with my vehicle. I went to Kunes and Joel was introduced to me. He worked quickly to meet my three requirement....1. Economical 2. Safe 3. TODAY. All three were achieved as I closed the deal on a 2015 Dodge Journey that day.

May 20, 2016

Congrats on your new 2015 Dodge Journey. Thank you for letting us earn your business. We are glad to know you were taken care of!

Bud Springer
5/13/2016

"Nothing less than superb!"

We just made a long and late in life move from California to Wisconsin. We sold a lovely Mercedes convertible before leaving the left coast and started researching nice SUV/crossover options. Several vehicles seemed to fit my wife's requirements. The list got narrow and we reached out to some Wisconsin dealers. Kunes Country Ford-Lincoln responded and soon we had an email connection that only got better after arriving at our new home. Working with the Delavan dealership and Deanna and Mike, we we soon had an excellent relationship, no big city hustle and an outstanding financial package on the exact vehicle we actually built on-line with Lincoln. Amazing! Long story short, this was the best car dealing experience in my life. You must look to the folks at Kunes Country for any American made vehicle you desire as they handle everything the big three produce. Fantastic and painless, believe me!!!

May 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us! It is awesome to hear such positive feedback. We strive for 100% customer service! We try to make the car buying experience as easy and simple as possible. Congrats on the new vehicle!

Likes2Write
5/10/2016

"Excellent to Deal With"

My first car purchase was at Kunes Country Ford, and it was worth it! I got a great car and loan! I worked with Dave Melone in sales. He investigated my options for what type of car would work well / best for me and I ended up with a fantastic one. It was something better than I could have imagined on my own. He wasn't too pushy to deal with and answered all my questions. I also worked with Brandon Radosh in finance. He presented me with an affordable loan with low monthly payments, and I accepted the loan contract. He patiently listened and made sure I understood everything and addressed anything I brought up. Dave, Brandon, and anyone else helping out in the background did an excellent job of assisting me with the purchase of a new car. They also made me feel like I matter. I am not just a number to them. They gave their all to help me as best as they possibly could, which was more than noticeable to me. They are excellent to deal with.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Pleased to hear how well taken care of you were. We are happy to have earned your business. Thank you for such a positive review! Enjoy the new ride!

SJlockwood
5/07/2016

"Bought a New 2015 Escape great friendly experience"

The salesman my wife and i used went out of his way to get us the car we wanted his name is Erik Beckstrom from the Elkhorn Store

salesman Erik Beckstrom from Kunes county in the Elkhorn store

MacAttack
5/04/2016

"Quality Service &Product"

Great staff that took care of my needs and the financing. Low pressure sales approach with great results. I highly recommend Kunes Country Ford and it's great Staff.

May 04, 2016

" Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review. We strive for customer service! So happy all of your car needs were taken care of! Congrats on your new vehicle."

fusionfun
5/03/2016

"Excellent Salesman!!"

From the beginning, my case for looking for a new used vehicle was professional. Jeff Constable took over my case and efficiently sorted out what we were looking for. It took less than a day to nail the perfect car! With easy financing from a helpful accounting department, everything was set in no time at all. I can't say how relieved I am that this was so simple! Can't thank Jeff enough! Really impressed with his skills and management of what we were looking for!

Jeff Constable

May 04, 2016

"Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. Glad to hear Jeff took great care of you and your vehicle needs. Congrats on the new vehicle!"

bjpj
5/02/2016

"buying experience with Mike Gillingham"

Mike Gillingham has sold me 6 cars so far, and I have been very satisfied with each vehicle he has sold to me. He never pushes , but, is always trying to do his best for me, the buyer. Thanks Mike

May 04, 2016

"Thank you for your continued business with us! We strive for 100% customer service in sales and service! We look forward to helping you with your future needs!"

Reviews of Stephany Whitted