Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

jstubbs
6/22/2016

"Kunes makes it easy."

My husband and I were in desperate need of a new car but our credit isn't the best so we knew the situation would be touch and go. It would've been touch and go and most other dealerships but it was just go at Kunes. Daniel and Ashley did all the leg work and boy did they work to get us a great deal. I could've settled for a car I didn't want for a deal that was easier to get. But Daniel didn't want me to settle, he knew I had my eye on one car in particular and that was that. Ashley and Daniel made the experience easy, dare I say a pleasure? I got a great deal on a great car that I've already used a full tank of gas on because I keep coming up with excuses to drive it. Thank you Daniel and Ashley for saving us from the heat and helping us rebuild our credit :)

Natasha M
6/21/2016

"Great buying experience"

My experience at Kunes Country Ford was great. I stopped in to look at the 2016 Escape. Mike Kunes was helpful in locating an Escape which had the features I wanted. He is very knowledgeable and listened to me. Stephanie in finance was easy to work with and put together a good financial package. Both Mike and Stephanie were willing to discuss the benefits of leasing vs buying. I went with a purchase of an 2016 Escape and am very pleased with the experience. Mike is great to work with and I highly recommend him!

mlnelson3
6/19/2016

"the BEST!"

Willing to accommodate all of my requests in a quick and straightforward manner. Mike and Kunes Country Ford run the best dealership in the area. I am a customer for life. No doubts.

Blondy
6/01/2016

"Treated Like A Queen"

My sales person was Dane Andersen and my finance girls who worked so hard for me were Ashley Whitted and Maggie Sirkman. They made me feel right at home and treated me so nice and professional. I had no questions about anything when I left and it was the quickest car purchasing experience I have ever had. I have found my lifetime dealership and salesman. Thank you Kunes for having such great employees!!!!!

Ashley Whitted and Maggie Sirkman

Timma
5/28/2016

"2016 Explorer"

Had the opportunity to work with Guy Kujawa when buying a new Explorer. The process was straightforward and he was very responsive to questions. Great experience.

May 31, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Explorer! We try to make the car buying experience as easy as possible. Enjoy the new ride!

Mindy Ford
5/23/2016

"Absolutely wonderful"

Vince was awesome!!! He made my first experience the best.I was in a very sticky situation and him along with others worked a miracle and I'm forever indebted. Thank you Vince from the bottom of my heart.I would also like to thank the others I dealt with also everyone was amazing and thank you again!! They would all get 10 stars if I could

May 27, 2016

Congrats on your new purchase! So happy to hear we were able to help you get the car that best fits your needs! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to have earned your business!

Mary
5/19/2016

"New car"

Alex Gomez was great I could hardly tell that he was a need salesman he was extremely nice it was my second trip to the dealership and I left very satisfied

Maggie sirkman

May 20, 2016

Mary, Congrats on your new vehicle. Happy to hear everything went well! We strive for 100% satisfaction!

The Waddell's
5/16/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

The Kunes Country Ford Lincoln epitomizes professionalism. If you want honest pricing, loyal employees, quality vehicles with warranties, then Kunes is the dealership for you. From start to finish, the process was made as simple as possible, with incredibly friendly service. Even is you have less than perfect credit, or blemishes on your credit, they will be honest and work with you as best they can, while never judging or making you feel less of a consumer. Ashley Whitted went above and beyond assisting us during our process. She genuinely cared about our personal situation and wanted to meet our every need. Her professionalism alone has made life-long customers of our family. We traveled 240 miles to the Kunes dealership for the specific car we wanted, and it was worth every mile. Daniel Ranson was polite and professional and made sure we were comfortable while completing the process. During my test drive, I noted one slight concern with our vehicle, and Ashley and Daniel ensured the car was taken back out with a service technician and the concern was remedied immediately, while we waited (which was not very long at all). They stand behind their products and service. Ashley's assistant, Maggie Sirkman met with us as well, and she was super accommodating and very polite. Thank you to all of you for making our car buying experience more than we could have asked for.

Maggie Sirkman

May 20, 2016

Awesome to hear and congrats on the new vehicle. We are so glad you had a great experience with our sale, service and finance team! We really appreciate your time and business. Enjoy the miles ahead!

HarryC
5/14/2016

"Start to finish, a great experience"

My vehicle began acting up in the morning before a meeting. I decided that after the meeting I would not be returning home with my vehicle. I went to Kunes and Joel was introduced to me. He worked quickly to meet my three requirement....1. Economical 2. Safe 3. TODAY. All three were achieved as I closed the deal on a 2015 Dodge Journey that day.

May 20, 2016

Congrats on your new 2015 Dodge Journey. Thank you for letting us earn your business. We are glad to know you were taken care of!

Bud Springer
5/13/2016

"Nothing less than superb!"

We just made a long and late in life move from California to Wisconsin. We sold a lovely Mercedes convertible before leaving the left coast and started researching nice SUV/crossover options. Several vehicles seemed to fit my wife's requirements. The list got narrow and we reached out to some Wisconsin dealers. Kunes Country Ford-Lincoln responded and soon we had an email connection that only got better after arriving at our new home. Working with the Delavan dealership and Deanna and Mike, we we soon had an excellent relationship, no big city hustle and an outstanding financial package on the exact vehicle we actually built on-line with Lincoln. Amazing! Long story short, this was the best car dealing experience in my life. You must look to the folks at Kunes Country for any American made vehicle you desire as they handle everything the big three produce. Fantastic and painless, believe me!!!

May 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us! It is awesome to hear such positive feedback. We strive for 100% customer service! We try to make the car buying experience as easy and simple as possible. Congrats on the new vehicle!

Reviews of Mike Kunes