Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Russ
6/26/2015

"A very joyful experience"

This is the second car we bought from Sara, this little gal goes above and beyond and truly makes you feel like family. For that reason we came back to Kunes Ford, but at the same time everyone is friendly and helpful. ( Russell & Karen Biggerstaff)

Vivflo83
6/22/2015

"An Experience to never forget"

I gave the rating I did because I did have an experience that I will never forget. They were just nice people and really helped me out. Got me a really good deal!! Thanks guys!!

zanthanie1
6/19/2015

"Pleasureable experience!"

I am glad to say my experience was pleasant. The sales people were so courteous and polite. Daniel Ranson made sure my husband and I were comfortable while we waited. He took the time needed to make sure we were taken care of. The staff made sure that all are needs were met and went above and beyond to put us in a vehicle. Heather Scott made sure to keep us updated with the status of finding us a vehicle every step of the way. Ashley Whitted made sure that we understood the terms of our agreement and was very knowledgeable about every aspect of us purchasing our truck. She made sure all our questions were answered. I would definitely refer family and friends to Kunes Country Ford Lincoln to purchase a vehicle because they do not disappoint.

Heather Scott

JR
6/14/2015

"Great service!"

Jeff was very easy to work with, no pressure sales. Very helpful and accommodating. Thanks! This 25 word minimum is kind of ridiculous don't you think?

JKay
6/12/2015

"Great Job"

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln and Dan Schlitt Jr were great. They were helpful and understanding and really found the vehicle I was looking for. They really went above and beyond what I expected!

Mark Rosenbush

pbryant
6/10/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

Salesman Guy Kujawa listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and made it happen. He went above and beyond what I have experieced at other dealereships.

Guy Kujawa

elizabethgallegos
6/09/2015

"2014 hyundai sonata"

Ashley, Heather, and Guy were all very helpful! We didn't have a lot of options and they were willing to help us out. We definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for a car! Thank you again!

Heather Scott Guy Kujawa

UB
5/30/2015

"Great People!!!"

I have been to many dealerships over the past 20 years but this was by far the best. Every dealership can get you the same new car, the real difference is the people. I was greated by Jeff and it was nothing but great from there on......... I worked with Jeff and Mike as well as Stephany but I felt like family because everyone was so helpful. Evan came over as well as three other people to say hi and congratulate me on buying our escape. Again I can't tell you how pleased I was with the overall experience. They are a great team at a great dealership and if you don't go in to see the difference you are missing out.

Clfox97
5/30/2015

"Friendly environment. Great service."

Really fight for the buyer. Easy to talk to. Email is a godsend. We hit a few roadblocks but I'm happy with the end result.

MikesSUV
5/24/2015

"Fantastic from browsing to delivery"

Tommy and Evan were fantastic in answering my early questions while browsing for our new vehicle, dug into the technical questions I had to find answers, went the extra mile to find a vehicle configuration that met our needs and budget, negotiated fairly and openly to reach a final "deal", ordered and tracked our vehicle keeping us informed along the way, and made the delivery experience easy and enjoyable. Stephany takes care of all of the necessary paperwork and details quickly and efficiently and made the finance side of this deal easy as well.

Reviews of Stephany Whitted