Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln
Call
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

"Exceptional Customer Service"

All the staff were friendly and customer service focused. Specifically, the car hood had some nicks and rather than return it with just touching up , the entire hood was repainted. Daniel our salesman was on top of this process and the car came out beautifully-which made us very happy! Also, shortly after leaving the dealership the change oil light came on. We returned and the oil was changed in 15 minutes! During that time, a car rental was provided at no cost of us for a week.

"Great car buying experience"

I bought a car last year with Sarah and Stephany . Today me and my husband went back to get a car for him. Sarah went above and beyond to make it happen today.We looked at numerous vehicles until we found the "right" one. Stephany in Finance worked wonders for us. They both did a fabulous job! Thank You both! We will recommend them to everyone!

"Best customer experience"

After an accident that totaled our car, my wife and I contacted Sarah at Kunes and asked for her help. She went above and beyond to help us. Ashley was also exceedingly helpful in getting us into a new car as fast as possible. It was by far the best experience i could have hoped for and more.

"Dealership was very professional"

I was looking for a car I could afford but I needed a SUV. I found the perfect match and my salesman Joel was very helpful and helped me get the price to what I could afford. The only problem I had was I wasn't aware that I would need to bring more money to extend the warrantee as I had the check for the exact amount with me. But the sales manager helped me put the warrantee on a monthly payment so I didn't need to come up with more cash. They were very helpful and I would recommend them to other people. This was the second dealership I had gone to and the first dealership didn't seem to want to help me because I didn't want a new car.

"Thank you Sarah"

This was an awesome experience for my 89 year old father. Sarah took the time to listen to his stories and make him feel like family. He said, "she is the best female salesperson." Again, thank you Sarah and Ashley for making this auto purchase possible and successful! Sincerely, Kim Stritesky

"friendly personable experiance "

Tom did a great job finding the perfect car me with very little information given to him over the phone. I absolutely LOVE my new little honda. It was also great to feel like part of a family, not just by him (the pizza didn't hurt), but by everyone on staff that night. Thank you to everyone who helped me out with my new purchase!

tom guarnieri

September 15, 2014

You are very welcome! Thank you for choosing Kunes Country.

"You're not just a commission check at Kunes, you're family!"

My entire experience at Kunes Ford in Delavan was excellent, from shopping to financing I was very well taken care of. I greatly appreciated not being pressured to buy just any vehicle, Dan and Mike worked diligently to find the perfect car that fit all of my needs. Their financing department is second to none, Stephany got me the financing I needed to stay within my budget. Thank you all, I am very happy I chose the Kunes Ford of Delavan team! Thank you again, Chris B

August 29, 2014

Thanks for sharing, Chris. We appreciate you!

"Fantastic Dealership Experience"

As with our first two trips to Kunes Ford, our third trip to purchase a vehicle was as spectacular. The sales team we worked with were committed to finding us the vehicle of our choice and the price to fit our budget. We drove away with a brand new F-150 thanks to the hard work of Sarah Lawson, Bill Myers, and Mike Terlikowski. Special thanks to Sarah, she has been the common denominator in all three sales.

August 25, 2014

Three's a charm! We appreciate your business.

"Best Dealership !"

The best experience I ever had in my life at a car dealership, friendly, polite, helpful,professional and got me the vehicle that I truly was looking for,the dealership is a 10 all the way around! Went above and beyond to help put me in a quality automoblie!

August 25, 2014

Best in your life - Wow! Thanks for choosing Kunes Country.

"A great place to buy a Chevrolet Silverado!"

Asked over the phone to see three used Chevrolet Silverado's, and just like that, the three 4x4's we had chosen were ready, lined up for us, ready to test drive. That was a stellar move, test rode all three, and due to their commitment to customer care, we bought the most awesome Silverado!

August 25, 2014

Glad to hear it! Enjoy your truck!

Sarah Lawson