Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Ashley Whitted, Special Finance Assistant, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Ashley Whitted

Special Finance Assistant

April 29, 2017

"The way it SHOULD be when buying a Vhicle"

- Wunberg Produce

John Andreoni topped the charts with his knowledge on commercial vehicles. He reeked of honestly and was straight forward in all matters in getting us exactly what we needed for our business. I appreciated the CHRIST centered environment. Thanks again guys, I am sure we will do business more in the future. Sincerely Ken Wundrow, Wunberg Produce!!!

April 28, 2017

"Loyal to our local dealer!"

- Dancinbear

We have always been treated like family by Dane and everyone at Kunes. As a matter of fact, a family member came here to get the same car buying experience we've enjoyed over the years. ??

April 27, 2017

"Super New Vehicle Purchase"

- Sigata

Mario proved to be a total professional. He provided answers for most of my concerns in the purchase of a new Ford Explorer Platinum. Since I started the transaction while wintering in Arizona, I had no idea that the vehicle I was looking for would still be on the lot 2 months later. After checking with him he provided all the answers I needed, and a trip from Richfield WI, was fruitful when we finalized the purchase. The time at the dealership from introducing ourselves to driving out of the dealership was a little over 3 hours. I must say the ride home was totally enjoyable. Thank you all for this purchase experience.

New 2016 Ford Transit-150, $34441