Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street, Delavan, Wisconsin 53115

Ashley Whitted, Assistant Director of Special Finance, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Ashley Whitted

Mike Gillingham, Senior Sales Professional, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Mike Gillingham

Senior Sales Professional

August 17, 2017

"Helped me in a car on my own!"

- eorvis

I had some credit issues, and I was never able to get a car loan on my own or even at all. I had to file for bankruptcy a while back due to some mistakes, and they were able to get me approved in a nice, used car with low miles with little money down all by myself. I really liked how they didn't push me to a car I didn't one which was so nice.

Deanna Klosterman
Art Palinski

August 10, 2017

"New car purchase experience "

- JO

We just completed a new car purchase at Kunes Ford. Our sales professional, David Horowitz, did a fantastic job taking care of our every question and concern. I would recommend him to anyone.

David Horowitz

August 04, 2017

"Great Experience Again"

- Ktimm

I just purchased my 3rd car from Kunes. Joel and Stephany were great to work with. I have no doubt I will be using them when the time comes to purchase my next vehicle. Great dealership, great people.

Joel Kerbel