Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street, Delavan, Wisconsin 53115

Mike Gillingham, Senior Sales Professional, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Mike Gillingham

Senior Sales Professional
Ashley Whitted, Assistant Director of Special Finance, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Ashley Whitted

Sales Professional

June 09, 2017

"Great Service"

- lbecker

These employees are very professional, willing to work with you to obtain the vehicle you want. I felt like I was "important" to them and they made me and my family feel welcome. I wanted a few extras for my truck and bargained with Mike. He worked with his Management team to get what I was bargaining for plus more. THANK YOU! Mike took the time to go over things in my new truck, which he didn't have to, but he went above and beyond, which was greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend Kunes to others or come back to Kunes again myself for a vehicle. I also felt Jesse Fischer was professional, outgoing and helpful. Kunes Country Ford is friendly, outgoing, customer oriented and is willing to help you thru the vehicle buying process with ease. THANK YOU for all your help......

Mike Gillingham
Evan Wagenaar
Other Employees : Jesse Fischer

June 05, 2017

"My experience at Kunes Country"

- Moe2333

These guys are the real deal by far this was my best car buying experience ever they made you feel right at home from just being friendly but they worked very hard to meet all my needs and wants and I would definitely buy there again and also would recommend them to anyone

Travis Egan

May 11, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Lauren M

From start to finish the car buying process was very quick, easy, & I had extremely friendly service from everyone I worked with. They met all my needs and requirements and took the time to listen to me and answer all my questions. My salesman, Alex Gomez,knew the car inside and out and made it an enjoyable experience. I was able to get a car that met my needs and was within my budget and I absolutely love it! I will use Kunes Ford and Lincoln for all my future car needs!

Alex Gomez