Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Guy Kujawa

Alex Gomez, Sales Professional, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Alex Gomez

March 20, 2017

"Great people to do business with!"

- kevin14711

I was in a bind and needed a vehicle. They took the time to show me vehicles in the price range I wanted. No pressure just an all around great place to buy a car. Will do business with them again!

March 08, 2017

"Awesome place to get a car"

- Littelmsp

This past Saturday 3/4/17 my family and I went to Kunes Country for the 2nd time to hopefully get a vehicle. I’m in the process of rebuilding my credit so I wanted to work with a dealership that would treat me with respect and welcome my business. For over a month I have been in contact with David Horowitz there and he has been patient, kind, and most importantly understanding to my needs and situation. The first time we went I couldn’t get the car due to my job change and they needed updated documents. So the 2nd time when I went even though I had only one paystub they were still able to work with me. The entire team over there at Kunes was great! From the time you walk in the door you are greeted with a warm welcoming. From that point on to each person we come in contact with they were asking did we need any assistance and if we did just let them know. That really made us feel that our business was welcomed. After Art, the finance manager plugged some numbers for me, David was then able to show me some great options to test drive. In the end I got a beautiful 2015 Nissan Altima. I am really pleased with my purchase as well as with the entire process of working with the team at Kunes Country. I have already recommend my friends and family to this dealership and will continue to do so. Thank you all for providing such great, family-oriented service to my family and I.

March 07, 2017

"GREAT TEAM"

- Nassrian1

OUR CREDIT SCORE WAS VERY LOW BUT GUY AND THE TEAM DID IT THERE ALL. WE WAS PUT INTO A NICE VAN.AND HE STUCK TO HIS WORD THANKS AGAIN GUY AND TEAM THE COYS

New 2017 Ford Explorer, $33391