Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 East Geneva Street,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Info
About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Kunes Country Auto Group is a Christian based, family owned and operated dealership, serving the greater Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area since 1995. The Kunes Country Auto Group is not only dedicated to our customers, but also to the communities that we are privileged to work in. Please see our website and our Giving Back page to see how Kunes Country strives to make a difference, and how you can join in. With over 750 new and pre-owned vehicles across our 6 locations, we’re bound to find something right for you. Please call to confirm pricing and availability. You will not be able to find a more pleasant purchasing experience anywhere else.

About Kunes Country Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Michelle Testen
2/10/2016

"The best dealership around!"

I highly recommend going to Kunes Country Ford if you are looking for a new car. The customer service there is above and beyond any other dealership I have dealt with. Car shopping is usually very stressful for me but my sales guy Tommy Guarnieri was very personable and made the entire day easy and fun. He was able to find me a car that I love! And thanks to Stephanie Whitted in finance she was able to work with me to find a payment I can afford. I could not be happier with my entire experience there. I definitely recommend Kunes, Tommy and Stephanie to all of my friends and family.

PamB
2/10/2016

"Reassuring "

It's always scary when purchasing a vehicle. Especially, for a women, working with a female sales professional made things a little less stressful. Deanna K. and made my vehicle purchase easy.

Maggie

11f150
2/09/2016

"Great hard working people. "

Other than one guy I dealt with at the dealership (which won't be there long) I had a great experience with Kunes. I wanted to buy my dream truck and they found one even better that I thought I could get with my poor credit situation.

Tyler0220
2/09/2016

"Great Experience! "

Tommy and Brandon went the extra mile to get me the vehicle I wanted. They worked with me to find perfect van at a great price. I will defiantly be sending people your way to buy a new vehicle! Thank you again! -Tyler

Hoss
1/30/2016

"Great Experience "

I went in one day talked to Joel about a car for my girlfriend and gave him some details like down payment told him payments, 2 days later went into test drive the SUV she found on - line We went back in on Monday and worked the deal Joel was easy and laid back not pushy at all, & Stephany in F&I really took her time talking to Joann about the loan, payments, warranties, and made Joann feel like she had just bought the most expensive car on the lot and like she was all that mattered We ( Joann & Brad) we will highly recommend the dealership and our Sales Rep Joel and F&I Lady Stephany and in a few months we hope to be back to up grade the other car we have, we felt like they really wanted our business and they went the extra Mile Thanks Joel & Stephany Brad & Joann

MiResa23
1/29/2016

"It was awsome, thats to Deanna & Ashley!!!"

I am about to be 20, so this was my forst experience or anything woth cars. I really didnt have any knowledge about it at all. But as soon as I started talkin to Deanna, she helped me out. She listened to everything I had to say. She assissted me on all the right things && just was wonderful all the way around. I love my experience I had there with them & they are some wonderful, caring, & helpful people!!! I most definitly WOULD recommend someone to them... Thank you again Deanna && Ashley!!! Love, MiResa Mitchell..!!!

Stucker1972
1/28/2016

"Awesome experience with Kunes from start to finish"

Just wanted to say that these guys are the best in what they do. They really do work WITH you to help you get a car - despite any past credit issues you may have. They treat you like you are their only customer and go above and beyond to make the entire experience one that is smooth and professional. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Cindy74
1/28/2016

"Best Experience Buying a Car! EVER!!!!"

Joel, Art and Ashley were wonderful to work with in the purchase of my new-to-me car! I had some very specific financial requirements and they were kind, considerate and sensitive to my situation. I would recommend Kunes to anyone and everyone! I even took a cab to pick up my new car, that's how excited I was and painless they made the experience! Top notch!!!

Jessie11
1/25/2016

"Very approachable"

They were courteous, quick and accommodating. Willing to work with me despite current credit problems. I appreciated their willingness to come and pick me up from Madison.

erp91576
1/24/2016

"Great team!"

I was very pleased with the everyone on the staff. They made the while experience quick, and easy. I would highly recommend Kunes for your next purchase, and all of your service.

Reviews of Art Palinski