Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

1430 West Memorial Blvd, Lakeland, Florida 33815

John Sanders, Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

John Sanders

Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional
Michael Commer, Certified Pre-Owned Sales, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

Michael Commer

Certified Pre-Owned Sales
Kamren Dannemiller, Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

Kamren Dannemiller

Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional
Greg Cohen, Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

Greg Cohen

June 26, 2017

"Amazing & Even Better Customer Service"

- Divkovic97

This Place Is Amazing !!!! I Spoke With Nector Padilla Over The Phone After Speaking With My Dad Who Bought 2 Cars Here. I Explained To Nector Exactly What I Was Looking For & He Said He Would Find The Perfect Fit For Me. When I Came In He Showed Me All Of The Options That Would Best Fit My Needs. I'm So Glad To Say That I Found My Dream Car! Thanks To Lakeland Automall & Nector Padilla !

Nector Padilla

June 23, 2017

"Very Happy With Lakeland Automall"

- Tjay5

This will make the 2nd used vehicle we have purchased from Lakeland Automall. They are always helpful and courteous to the customers, and you get great deals on a wide selection of cars from new to used. Go on down and see them.

Michael Commer

June 23, 2017

"Very Please"

- Tyler Pool-Johnson

I was on I-275 south when my car started to go bonkers. I knew what had happened when i saw white smoke comming from the hood. I knew that i blew a gasket. I called triple a and got a tow and i didnt know what to do for a vehicle. Since my car was a ford fusion i decied to call Lakeland Ford. I called and was put on the phone with Greg Cohen (Sales Consultant at Lakeland Ford) and i told him what had happened and me needing a car and that i was not the best canditdate as far as financing a vehicle and getting approved. He understood my situation completely and wanted me to have my car towed here and he will take care of me and i told him i just needed a car, any car would do. Greg helped me big time. He was able to get me approved for a 2015 Ford Focus 11k miles. What i appreciated was he was very very striaght forward and cool with the whole process and made it simple and easy as possible and explained to me about pass experience with other people he helped and outcomes and just reasurred me that he would try do everything he could. I have been to dealerships before and this is by far my best experience. I would absolutely recommend Lakeland Ford to anyone that is in a similar situation as me or looking for their next vehicle. Thank you Greg Cohen and lakeland Ford!

Greg Cohen