Lakeland Ford

Ford Certified Sales Professional

August 21, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Emilio Dejesus

I had a great experience at Lakeland Ford with Yadiel. I came in with little hope of getting what I wanted and he got me exactly what I wanted and made the process smoothe and comfortable. I would recommend anyone to see Yadiel at Lakeland Ford.

Yadiel Cintron

August 19, 2017

"Great job Lakeland fofd"

- David Davis

Geoff worked with me to help me get to the payment I wanted. He did a great job and was very patient and professional. I would definitely come back and buy my next car from him.

Geoff Thomas

August 18, 2017

"Lakeland Ford Great Experience"

- BTuczynski52

Blake was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and features. He was very courteous and professional. He had the exact vehicle I would want waiting for me to drive when I pulled up.

Blake Hollingsworth