Lakeland Ford

Ford Sales

February 21, 2017

"StellarService"

- Fordman

James W our salesman has once again gone above and beyond in helping us get into the car of our dreams! We will continue to work with James for any future purchases we make!

February 20, 2017

"Salesman "

- Son

I bought a car from here in February from Danbury, CT and the service was excellent. The Salesman Carlton Gregory was very professional and I would recommend anyone looking for a car to give him a call at Lakeland automall

February 20, 2017

"Great customer service, great price, great experience!"

- echamp525

Geoff was awesome to work with. The first thing he did was try to understand what my wants and needs were regarding the vehicle that I was interested in. Then he made sure to understand what my price range was. He never tried to push me into anything that was out of my comfort level and did not use any high pressure sales tactics. All-in-all, I'd say this was by far the easiest and least painful car buying experience that I've ever had. I'd recommend this dealership to friends and family and would return to buy another truck the next time i'm in the market.

New 2016 Ford F-350, $47535