Lakeland Toyota Scion

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

dboink
9/21/2014

"The Old Bait and Switch Experts"

A lot of dealerships are guilty of this tactic however I've never experienced such outlandish stories. They even tried to get me to believe that they sold a one year old Avalon for $1,700. This always makes me walk away from deals and I will tell at least a hundred people to avoid them like the plague. They finally honored the advertised price but wanted to drop my trade some $4,000 on a very similar car that we couldn't agree on just a week earlier. I must have been desperate for a Toyota to go back a second time. My advise to the good ole boys at Lakeland Toyota..."quit disrespecting your customers and be honest; your clientele is not the big to choose from and eventually word gets around that folks are dealing with stereotypical car salesmen...besides, Toyota's ain't all that and a bag of chips." Keep looking around Lakeland...there's another dealership just down the road a mile or so called Jenkins where the cars are awesome and the sales team is honest, friendly, and caring. I think I've found my new home for cars...but it won't be ever at Lakeland Toyota.

Neal - Marquise

stucur
4/24/2014

"Parts"

I would give them a zero star rating. Their parts are way over priced. They are as bunch of thieves. I have found this on numerous occasions. I they are a bunch of thieves. They were charging $32 for the same part that Toyota of Winter Haven wanted $22 for. I don’t even know why I even bother calling them. Each time I end up going to Toyota of Winter Haven. Its farther to drive but I trust that they won't rip me off!

Parts associate

jbthompson
11/27/2012

"the dealer cleaned some tar off the car mats with a..."

the dealer cleaned some tar off the car mats with a powerful cleaning solution and the smell was horrific. the mats were disposed of and the dealership never responded to our complaint.

terrance jordan

donnajarvis
11/26/2012

"Lied to us about a used car, major oil leaks refused to..."

Lied to us about a used car, major oil leaks refused to help us when we had the car less then 48hrs.No return calls.

Jack

kisscargirl
3/29/2012

"Very good service. My husband worked on the Internet with..."

Very good service. My husband worked on the Internet with them before we purchased. When we got to the dealer the car was exactly what we wanted. Everything was just the way they said, and everything went smoothly. The paperwork takes a while to do, but that is just buying a car. Everyone there was real friendly. And we love our new car. Very good experience.

Internet team

spacetec
3/25/2012

"I went in to purchase a new vehicle. The sales person I..."

I went in to purchase a new vehicle. The sales person I dealt with last was names Edward. He was condescending in his approach, his friendliness felt more like an act than a genuine display of appreciation for a customer. I asked him from the beginning to be up front and honest with me about everything. Later in the deal when I was signing papers I was finding he was hiding information and actually out and out lied to me. Lost trust with the sale and the dealership!! I ended up driving an hour and 1/2 out of town to another Toyota dealership that was honest and got me an excellent deal!

Edward

Salsamendi
3/12/2012

"We just purchased another car from this location. This..."

We just purchased another car from this location. This time a Tundra. What a great experience, again. It was good the first time and this time it was like working with family. We got a great price on the truck, the paperwork was made tolerable, why is there so much paperwork to buy a car? I know that's the government and not the fault of these guys. But even the title transfer was made easy for us because of the helpfulness of the gal in the title department. I really appreciated how the manager, Rob took extra time to make sure that he got all the things we wanted on this truck. He searched high and low and when he found one for us, he still made it so we could afford it. Thank you so much. We just sent a friend there to get a new truck because of the great service we got and that's how I found this place as I was googleing the info to send him. Oh and the other thing that I thought was so nice was that while we were there I asked about something on the last car we had purchased and they couldn't answer it then. But a week or so later I got a big envelope in the mail from them with the manufactures info on the part. How nice was that? We'll be back when we need cars for the kids!

Rob Siefke & numerous other on staff

rwilde52
1/10/2012

"The internet staff was most helpful. Price was great...."

The internet staff was most helpful. Price was great. They delivered it to me in another city on same day. Would recommend to a friend. Good experience.

Mike Ray, Joe Porter

BobV01
1/10/2012

"Well, I was car shopping online and i put in a request..."

Well, I was car shopping online and i put in a request for a SUV from Lakeland Toyota and they got back to me right away. So we got to talking over email. They answered my questions and told me they had the vehicle. We got everythinig together and so when I arrived it was all taken care of. They had the vehicle just as it said. I was very pleased with everyone. They were all very friendly. We had a few laughs and they showed me around. Joe was a good salesman and very helpful. We are so happy with the Toyota we purchased. The 4Runner was a great bargain for us. We wanted an SUV and found the right one.

Mike and Joe

Darts73
12/03/2011

"Everything was great. They had the car I wanted and they..."

Everything was great. They had the car I wanted and they gave me $2000 more for my trade than they gave me at two other Scion dealers. Give these guys a shot.

Jeff Havard