Lakeland Toyota Scion

Miracle Toyota

Mercedes buyer
1/29/2016

"BEST GENERAL MANAGER"

I WANT TO THANK THE GENERAL MANAGER, ROB S. FOR THE MOST EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE, GENUINE CONCERN, AND OUTSTANDING ABILITY TO MAKE CUSTOMERS HAPPY! I WILL DEFINATELY REFER FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THIS DEALERSHIP BECAUSE OF MY EXPERIENCE!

Rob S.

Avalon Owner
1/26/2016

"25000 mile maintenance"

My service adviser, Joe Hood could not have been more professional and friendly for our 25000 mile maintenance. He thoroughly explained the services to be performed and after analyzing our service history, made recommendations of additional services that may be needed. One can easily see he has a customer service orientation in his interactions.

Joe Hood

telle
1/25/2016

"thanks paul simmons, lakeland!"

my husband and i walked in and our car was thoroughly checked. even without an appointment we were still accommodated. paul simmons who attended to us gave us the best options and prices for everything. we even checked around to make sure the price was reasonable. it was even better. thanks again paul!

paul simmons

JK
1/12/2016

"Excellent "

I have a hectic schedule and Lakeland Toyota has always been accomandating with scheduling service appointments. Chris Rodriguez has been helpful and keeps me informed on services that my Venza needs. For the past 6 years regular maintenance is all that has been required. Toyota is a great car, Lakeland Toyota is a great car dealer and Chris Rodriguez has bee a wonderful service advisor.

Chris Rodriguez

John2016
1/09/2016

"Great Service"

I have a Ford but Michelle Drake helps me take great care of my car. I recommend having your car serviced here no matter what manufacturer it is.

Michelle Drake

Herm65
1/09/2016

"Recent service visi"

Even though I now live in Highlands, NC, whenever I am back home in Lakeland, I try to schedule my service needs at Lakeland Toyota. My recent experience with Paul Simmons was no exception. Everything was done professionally and in a timely manner. Thanks for a great job.

Paul Simmons

M.J. Donald
1/08/2016

"Scion Service"

We purchased our Scion xB at Lakeland Toyota in 2008 and have it serviced there ever since. The service has always been on time and reasonably priced. My service advisor, Ryan Joslin, did a great job in a receiving and having my vehicle serviced expeditiously. I was in and out in 40 minutes!

Ryan Joslin

toyota123
1/07/2016

"excellent customer "

service manager chris rodriguez provide excellent service he took care of the problems that i had and provider a loaner car to use until my car was fixed. the car was ready when he said it would be. great service thanks

parts dept

patty2015
12/30/2015

"Recent experiences"

I found a service advisor, Chris Rodrigues, who really understands my needs. The service/sales manager Mike Melendez is outstanding!! Although, I just took my used vehicle in for a basic oil change, they understood my needs, and didn't try to rip me off with mechanical lies, nor try to upsell me on anything, which fits me perfectly. I get confirmation right away after reserving my appointment from Chris. One issue I had was with a sales woman who phoned us, belittled us for driving the vehicle we do, and tried to sell us a car!!! Mike Melendez took care of that issue right away, and made me feel like family, and that was awesome!

Chris Rodriguez, Mike Melendez

terryrmann
12/28/2015

"Great Service Department"

Ryan Joslin did a great job of managing our service appointment. Thank you for always being consistent in your high levels of service at Lakeland Toyota.

Ryan Joslin