Lakeland Toyota Scion

Miracle Toyota

Pt1966
8/19/2016

"Stealership"

I bought a car off the lot used. I paid a 1800 reconditioning fee. That amount was for all maintence on the car oil spark plugs brakes what ever the car needed. When I went home I called my mechanic who has been taking care of all my cars for years. He told me no maintence was done on the vehicle. It needed all the regular maintence oil, spark plugs were getting there, brake pads were completely gone. I paid for the work with him and was actually hanging out in the shop when he was taking care of everything and even noticed they couldn't even fill the windshield washer fluid. The car was not serviced at all. I called the manager assuming a mistake was made and when I brought up the issue he hung up and ignored all my following calls. They charged for service not done on the vehicle and even charge the consumer for the car sitting at the dealer. They assume no cost of business and charge the customer all expenses. I will never go to this stealership again and I have advice any close personal friend of the same. I had made 24 total calls and have never gotten down the issue with any employee. I recommend stay away far far away.

Two sales and two managers including dealership owner

Laurenski
8/03/2016

"Just awful "

My husband and I came to this dealership 3 different times, yes three times and each time, we would call ahead of time to make sure the vehicle was there that we found online so we could see it in person, and each time nobody could find the keys to the car OR the car wasn't there at the dealership at all. Terrible customer service! I don't see how they sell any vehicles!!!!! I will never go to this dealership again!!!!!!

AMOS POWELL
8/02/2016

"SERVICE BEYOND REPROACH"

I CALLED THE SERVICE DEPT. FRI.JULY 29th TO SCHEDULE MY 1st. VISIT WITH MY 2016 4 RUNNER.. PAUL MACNEIL ANSWERED MY CALL IN A PROFESSIONAL AND COURDIOUS MANNER. HE SET ME UP AN APPT. FOR THE NEXT DAY. HE MET ME WHEN I PULLED INTO THE SERVICE LANE AND INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO ME AND SHOWED ME THE WAITING ROOM AND COFFEE MACHINE.. AS MY WIFE AND I SAT THERE THREE DIFFERENT ASSOCIATES OF YOURS STOPPED TO SPEAK TO US.. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG WE WERE THERE, BUT TIME WENT BY QUICKLY. PAUL DEFINITELY NEEDS "A PAT ON THE BACK".

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS.

RAV4 LOVER
7/28/2016

"very pleasant experience with salesman Tony Pearson"

Tony Pearson was very courteous and helpful in showing the different RAV4s to gauge my interest and was very attentive to all requests to take test drives. I would consider him a friend.

Tony Pearson, Vince and his sister Shinece (sic)

Sue Cooley
7/13/2016

"Honest helpful service"

I was given an appointment the same day as I inquired. My service employee/REP James Green II looked into my car's history and found that I was due serval maintenance requirements that was still covered under my Toyota Guard plan. As usual my experience at this dealership has been excellent! Sue

Wellington
7/10/2016

"Honesty Prevails"

Trust in a dealership is an important factor in purchasing a car. James Green II is a perfect example of how effective it is to be thorough and honest with a customer. I have a 3 year old Venza with low mileage but felt it would be good to replace the battery. As I waited in the showroom James checked the service record and was surprised when he discovered I replaced the battery in April. I had forgotten because there was a lot going on in April. I guess I had a "senior moment". James was very gracious during the entire event and strengthened my respect for both him and Lakeland Toyota!

patsy daniels
7/09/2016

"Surprisingly wonderful!!"

I was treated like a VIP. Everyone was friendly, kind, informative and courteous. Lakeland Toyota runs like a well oiled machine. I am now glad I own a Toyota.

Paul Macneil

Pixie
7/07/2016

"Super Customer Service"

James Green provided excellent customer service. I'm very pleased that he is my service advisor and look forward to working with him again next time my RAV needs service.

a new toyota buyer
6/20/2016

"Be Careful !!!"

I just purchased a Toyota Camry last month. Since I already shopped around the area I knew exactly what I wanted and what price that I would've liked to pay for it. So I went to the dealership and picked a new car by its color. Then we started the long process to negotiate the out of door price. Finally at almost 10:00pm in the evening, I was out of the door without the deal. They called me back and agreed the price. I was tired but happily signed the contract. Until the next day, I found out that the "new" car I supposed to buy is a dealership demo car with 4500 miles on it. Since I have signed the contract without paying attention to this fact, they asked for $500 more if I want to make the exchange. Throughout the whole process when we talked about the price, no one there disclosed the fact that the car is a demo used car. It sits among all the new cars without any sign or notes on it. So be very careful when you go to this dealership. Another thing, if you do the financing with the company, calculate the final total cost based on the monthly payment in the contract. In my case, the final cost did not match with the purchase price, it was four hundred dollars more. Fortunately I caught this and corrected it immediately. I learned a lesson from this experience.

Michael

dd
6/18/2016

"Fantastic Service"

Michele Drake did a fantastic job. I explained my problem, she listened and was able to resolve my issue. Have dealt with Michele in the past and she is a true professional.

Michele Drake