Lakeland Toyota Scion

Miracle Toyota

carter12
5/26/2016

"Routine service"

I come from two counties away to do business with Lakeland Toyota. I find it to be well worth the trip. Paul Simmons was my service rep. on my last service appointment. He took a lot of time to help me with information on my extended service agreement. He also explained everything that was done to my car. Toyota is currently making a quality product and Lakeland Toyota represents and markets the product better than most dealerships.

Paul Simmons

Pete53
5/18/2016

"Very good experience for the service maintenance "

I did get my car in the morning early and Daniel Delgado take care of me , very good service and fast since I was driving to Ft Myers after the service . Daniel let me know as soon as my car ready . You had a very outstanding service rep and this will make me come back for all the repairs and services I will need in me car.

Daniel Delgado

Car shopperi
5/12/2016

"Bait & switch"

You get a good price quote. Then $2600 reconditioning fee is added. That's in addition to a $688 dealer fee. We've been to a lot of dealers since we were rear ended. Some pretty bad ones; none this bad

Prefer no answer. Employee awesome. Dealership bad

KMalerich
5/09/2016

"Outstanding "

I took my daughter's Corolla in for the airbag recall. It was going into storage the next day for the summer and we were going back to Colorado the day after that. They said it would be 3-4 weeks for the parts to come in due to the high demand but couldn't hold the parts for 3 months due to the timeline. Paul Simmons conferred with the service manager and they decided that due to my circumstances they would put me in for the repair today. They completed the service and had me out in about an hour. Can't ask for more than that. Much appreciated.

Paul Simmons.

Jaybo1
5/03/2016

"Quick, easy service visit"

I called Lakeland Toyota to get a date for routine service, and Daniel Delgado got me a quick appointment. I used to hate taking my car in for service, but Lakeland Toyota has a smooth and efficient process. Daniel was a great service representative, and I appreciate dealing with someone who obviously enjoys their job and wants to please the customer.

Daniel Delgado

krushing56
5/02/2016

"Top Notch Service Rep"

I bought three cars from this company on over the past two years. It was only because of their outstanding service reps. The first one I had left the company. I asked the next rep if they were going to treat me as well as the last one. She said, I'm going to take great care of you and give you outstanding service...and she has. Her name is Michele Drake. Every time I have to visit, she greets me by name name and makes sure I am happy with the service I received. If there's a problem (like a greasy hand mark on the seat or armrest) she has someone on it right away. For me, customer service and confidence in the work is the name of the game. Michele Drake has exceeded my expectations. Ken+

Michele Drake

Kathy015
5/01/2016

"Exceptional service every time!!🙌"

I've enjoyed exceptional service at Lakeland Toyota from my initial visit and purchase of my 2013 Corolla; thank you Darrin Allison, to my most recent service on 4/21/16. Three years of above excellent satisfaction, thank you Paul Simmons for your time and help with the decision of my tire purchase. Looking forward to my next visit. ??

Paul Simmons

gasman123
4/30/2016

"new car lease"

I sent an e mail to Lakeland Toyota and within an hour Darrin Allison called me. He took my information over the phone what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay ect. He called a couple days later told me over the phone what my payments would be on my new corolla . I set an appt to test drive it. I did not feel pressured to buy it was a great experience. I highly recommend Darrin Allison and I will be using Lakeland Toyota for as long as I live in Florida.

Darrin Allison

Shawn Butler
4/30/2016

"Service"

Always get the best service from Michelle Drake. i have been a loyal customer for years and I trust the recommendations that are presented to me.

Michelle Crake

camryguy
4/29/2016

"maintenance on my Camry"

Excellent service. Chris Rodriguez is the best and he raises the bar for all service advisers. Will definitely return. Service has always been the best.

Chris Rodriguez