Lakeland Toyota Scion

Miracle Toyota

a new toyota buyer
6/20/2016

"Be Careful !!!"

I just purchased a Toyota Camry last month. Since I already shopped around the area I knew exactly what I wanted and what price that I would've liked to pay for it. So I went to the dealership and picked a new car by its color. Then we started the long process to negotiate the out of door price. Finally at almost 10:00pm in the evening, I was out of the door without the deal. They called me back and agreed the price. I was tired but happily signed the contract. Until the next day, I found out that the "new" car I supposed to buy is a dealership demo car with 4500 miles on it. Since I have signed the contract without paying attention to this fact, they asked for $500 more if I want to make the exchange. Throughout the whole process when we talked about the price, no one there disclosed the fact that the car is a demo used car. It sits among all the new cars without any sign or notes on it. So be very careful when you go to this dealership. Another thing, if you do the financing with the company, calculate the final total cost based on the monthly payment in the contract. In my case, the final cost did not match with the purchase price, it was four hundred dollars more. Fortunately I caught this and corrected it immediately. I learned a lesson from this experience.

Michael

dd
6/18/2016

"Fantastic Service"

Michele Drake did a fantastic job. I explained my problem, she listened and was able to resolve my issue. Have dealt with Michele in the past and she is a true professional.

Michele Drake

John Rodgers
6/18/2016

"Salesman was very helpful and informative"

Our salesman, TYLER BAILEY gave us his full attention in selling us a 2016 Rav4. He also showed us the newer Sienna xle Van (we traded in our 2008 Sienna for this new car we did purchase.) He was very helpful and very knowledgeable about each car. He even dropped off an extra key to us so we didn't have to drive back to dealership to get it. We have dealt with this dealership since purchasing our 2008 Sienna Van with this dealership. Have used your service (oil changes, etc) and was very pleased with with the service department. Enjoyed our experience purchasing our new car also.

Tyler Bailey..also dealt with his manager but don't remember his name

Mike
6/15/2016

"Excellent Work Victoria Jimenez"

Victoria Jimenez provided excellent customer service, great attention. If you need a great customer service, I would recommend Ms. Jimenez as your Customer Service. Keep up the good work.

Victoria Jimenez

Pleasecustomer1M
6/15/2016

"Excellent service"

I am amazed at the excellence in service and how well they treat their customers. Lakeland Toyota and Paul Simmons are the best. I'm definitely glad I purchased my vehicle there and brought it for maintenance service as well, even when it is a little far for me. Thank you, Paul. I will be coming back!

Diane58
6/03/2016

"A-1 Service"

I had recently purchased a used 2012 Infiniti G37 sedan and was offered the courtesy detailing. When I drove in to the Service area, I was promptly greeted and signed in with Joseph Hood, Service Advisor. He advised the detailing would take approximately two hours. Even though the work actually took three hours, it was definitely worth the wait. The car was immaculate inside and out...detailed to perfection -- showroom quality!

Joseph Hood

wejakes
6/01/2016

"service at Lakeland Toyota"

My appointment was handled with courtesy and respect for my time. The service advisor, Paul Simmons was genuinely pleasant and reassuring that what was to be performed by way of maintenance would be done professionally and efficiently. He offered his availability any time during my waiting period. He is friendly and likeable.

carter12
5/26/2016

"Routine service"

I come from two counties away to do business with Lakeland Toyota. I find it to be well worth the trip. Paul Simmons was my service rep. on my last service appointment. He took a lot of time to help me with information on my extended service agreement. He also explained everything that was done to my car. Toyota is currently making a quality product and Lakeland Toyota represents and markets the product better than most dealerships.

Pete53
5/18/2016

"Very good experience for the service maintenance "

I did get my car in the morning early and Daniel Delgado take care of me , very good service and fast since I was driving to Ft Myers after the service . Daniel let me know as soon as my car ready . You had a very outstanding service rep and this will make me come back for all the repairs and services I will need in me car.

Daniel Delgado

Car shopperi
5/12/2016

"Bait & switch"

You get a good price quote. Then $2600 reconditioning fee is added. That's in addition to a $688 dealer fee. We've been to a lot of dealers since we were rear ended. Some pretty bad ones; none this bad

Prefer no answer. Employee awesome. Dealership bad