Lakeland Toyota Scion

Miracle Toyota

krushing56
5/02/2016

"Top Notch Service Rep"

I bought three cars from this company on over the past two years. It was only because of their outstanding service reps. The first one I had left the company. I asked the next rep if they were going to treat me as well as the last one. She said, I'm going to take great care of you and give you outstanding service...and she has. Her name is Michele Drake. Every time I have to visit, she greets me by name name and makes sure I am happy with the service I received. If there's a problem (like a greasy hand mark on the seat or armrest) she has someone on it right away. For me, customer service and confidence in the work is the name of the game. Michele Drake has exceeded my expectations. Ken+

Michele Drake

Kathy015
5/01/2016

"Exceptional service every time!!🙌"

I've enjoyed exceptional service at Lakeland Toyota from my initial visit and purchase of my 2013 Corolla; thank you Darrin Allison, to my most recent service on 4/21/16. Three years of above excellent satisfaction, thank you Paul Simmons for your time and help with the decision of my tire purchase. Looking forward to my next visit. ??

Paul Simmons

gasman123
4/30/2016

"new car lease"

I sent an e mail to Lakeland Toyota and within an hour Darrin Allison called me. He took my information over the phone what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay ect. He called a couple days later told me over the phone what my payments would be on my new corolla . I set an appt to test drive it. I did not feel pressured to buy it was a great experience. I highly recommend Darrin Allison and I will be using Lakeland Toyota for as long as I live in Florida.

Darrin Allison

Shawn Butler
4/30/2016

"Service"

Always get the best service from Michelle Drake. i have been a loyal customer for years and I trust the recommendations that are presented to me.

Michelle Crake

camryguy
4/29/2016

"maintenance on my Camry"

Excellent service. Chris Rodriguez is the best and he raises the bar for all service advisers. Will definitely return. Service has always been the best.

Chris Rodriguez

Ernie
4/28/2016

"Service experience with Chris Rodriguez "

All of my service experiences when dealing with Chris Rodriguez have been extremely pleasant. He knows that I do some of my own repairs and never pressures me to do otherwise.

Chris Rodriguez

cathy.l
4/28/2016

"Recall Service"

I took my Rav-4 to Lakeland Toyota to have a safety recall completed. The service rep, James Green II was very polite and the repairs didn't take long at all. Overall, a great experience!

James Green II

toyota
4/15/2016

"My Service Rep. is awsome"

My service Rep Chris Rodriquez is awesome. He treats his customer with lots of respect & professionalism. He seems to be an asset to this company.

Chris Rodriques

Hector Ramirez
4/13/2016

"First great experience in a new car dealership,by far!!"

I had horrible experiences buying a new car in the past ,but all that changed when we bought our new 2016 Toyota Highlander and our salesperson was James Rosier ,one of the best salesperson's I've ever dealt with, also the finance manager was great, everybody was friendly, no pressure at all, very ,very laid back atmosphere, best prices in area, no hassle at all. And if you are looking for top notch service, and best prices, you need to hurry up and get your car, since they are a very high volume dealer. And to all those future customer's that are" grinders" and try to beat the car salesperson on the price on a new car, don't even bother since they have high sales volume and they have the best prices, guarantee!! that's my personal opinion. Thanks again Lakeland Toyota James Rosier and all the great team .Looking forward to do business in the near future.

James Rosier,Richard Pryce and C.J

S. Stewart
4/02/2016

"My service rep is WONDERFUL!"

My service rep is Michele Drake & there's nothing that I've ever presented to her that she can't find a way of helping me out. She makes sure everything is convenient for me and I have never been disappointed with anything that she handles for me. I truly feel completely comfortable with anything she tells me my car needs because I have that much confidence in her abilities and knowledge. She has always gone out of her way to make me happy with the service. They do a great job always at Lakeland Toyota. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Michele Drake