Lakeland Toyota Scion

Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Miracle Toyota

mamahappy!
9/26/2016

"Things happen. "Unfortunate occurences""

We recently had extensive service work done on our 2004 Toyota Sienna minivan. Overall, it was a much better experience than the last time we had interaction thusly (at old location in 2012). Daniel Delgado was our service advisor, and was excellent across the board. Thank you Daniel! The reasons we did not give an excellent rating had nothing to do with him, or even the dealership/service department at that location. We began our interaction needing new key fobs (+ programming). After a multi-point inspection, problems with boots on axles, drive axle itself, and other suspension + steering components were discovered. It became a more complicated endeavor than we anticipated. Unfortunately, a defective drive axle assembly was shipped and put in place. I only discovered a problem as I first drove away, and am not sure vehicle was test driven that first time (although it was not this location's fault for being shipped a faulty component). Additionally, another problem was discovered, i.e. worn bushings on lower control arms. Needless to say, turned out to be an expensive, inconvenient series of visits. We were without our vehicle for the better part of a week in total, and had to make several trips back and forth to the location. Having said all that, the end result so far seems to be excellent, and the dealership + service department demonstrated good integrity in not charging extra for re-do work or defective part replacement. A courtesy car was provided throughout. Again, very happy with end result, and I commend Mr. Delgado for "hanging in there with us." Thanks also to the service department manager, who personally supervised things after the initial "snafu."

Daniel Delgado

Ew3234
9/22/2016

"Great experience"

Jean Rosier is a great sales person. He keeps his word I highly recommend him I visited the dealership on a Sunday aand left with the car with a great deal it only took a few hours not all-day no pressure and no Hassel I had already visited several dealerships in the Tampa area an some in Haines city with a not so good experience to say the least I would definitely go back to Lakeland Toyota and Jean Rosier And recommend friends and family too

Jean Rosier

Wellington
9/21/2016

"Outstanding Work Ethics"

Two weeks ago I spoke to Manny Turino about a 20,000 mile service and full detail for my 2013 Venza. He explained exactly what would be done and the cost involved. When I showed up for my appointment today Manny reviewed the scope of work again. About 4 hours later Manny advised me my car was ready to be picked up. I was delighted with the extremely professional work that was done - it was almost like getting a new car. Manny is very friendly, polite and easy to deal with. I highly recommend dealing with him and getting the full detail work done.

Manny Turino

Ben Dixson
9/03/2016

"No regrets "

Had a great experience at Lakeland Toyota. About a year ago we purchased a pre owned 14 Camry, the buying process was very easy and the people were pleasant. We recently decided that we wanted something a little bigger so we went to Lakeland Toyota to look at a new SUV. We had the privilege of working with Charlie Davis who was amazing at helping choose what we wanted, He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was always available for any questions we had. It took a couple days to fully decide on which SUV worked the best but we finally got into the finance department where we were greeted by Richard Pryce who is in my opinion the hands down best finance manager around, he explained everything in detail, truly cared about the customer and got us out with a great deal. We are now the proud owners of a brand new Rav4 thanks to Charlie and Richard. I would not hesitate to recommend Lakeland Toyota to anyone.

Charlie Davis and Richard Pryce

carash6516
9/03/2016

"NO RESPECT "

This dealership is probably theworst place i have ever been! first of all im almost 30 i started driving at 15 and got my first car then so ive been to plenty dealerships in my life. I came to this dealer enquiring on a 2015 camry the sales woman lied to us not only on price but also on several other items i have been trying for a week almost to get the store manager on the phone but hes to busy to care about his people so ive basically decided the cars going back i took my buissness elsewhere! this dealer has 26 negative complaints since 2016 started and nobody in here really cares about anyone except them self and getting paid not any management or sales rep! they act like it to get you to sign but the second you sign they toss you aside!! also their warrenties for every car on lot cost extra and are not included so stay the heck away!!!

robin

walgreens
8/28/2016

"IT WAS EXCELENT"

my husband and I went to the dealer and Ben kirkpatric prensented himself real fast, is one of the best selers in the toyota, he treats you like if he knows you since little kids he is freandly, pays attention in everything and he does anything so the costumer is satisfy thank you agian BEN KIRKPATRIC.

BEN KIRK[TRIC

Pt1966
8/19/2016

"Stealership"

I bought a car off the lot used. I paid a 1800 reconditioning fee. That amount was for all maintence on the car oil spark plugs brakes what ever the car needed. When I went home I called my mechanic who has been taking care of all my cars for years. He told me no maintence was done on the vehicle. It needed all the regular maintence oil, spark plugs were getting there, brake pads were completely gone. I paid for the work with him and was actually hanging out in the shop when he was taking care of everything and even noticed they couldn't even fill the windshield washer fluid. The car was not serviced at all. I called the manager assuming a mistake was made and when I brought up the issue he hung up and ignored all my following calls. They charged for service not done on the vehicle and even charge the consumer for the car sitting at the dealer. They assume no cost of business and charge the customer all expenses. I will never go to this stealership again and I have advice any close personal friend of the same. I had made 24 total calls and have never gotten down the issue with any employee. I recommend stay away far far away.

Two sales and two managers including dealership owner

Laurenski
8/03/2016

"Just awful "

My husband and I came to this dealership 3 different times, yes three times and each time, we would call ahead of time to make sure the vehicle was there that we found online so we could see it in person, and each time nobody could find the keys to the car OR the car wasn't there at the dealership at all. Terrible customer service! I don't see how they sell any vehicles!!!!! I will never go to this dealership again!!!!!!

AMOS POWELL
8/02/2016

"SERVICE BEYOND REPROACH"

I CALLED THE SERVICE DEPT. FRI.JULY 29th TO SCHEDULE MY 1st. VISIT WITH MY 2016 4 RUNNER.. PAUL MACNEIL ANSWERED MY CALL IN A PROFESSIONAL AND COURDIOUS MANNER. HE SET ME UP AN APPT. FOR THE NEXT DAY. HE MET ME WHEN I PULLED INTO THE SERVICE LANE AND INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO ME AND SHOWED ME THE WAITING ROOM AND COFFEE MACHINE.. AS MY WIFE AND I SAT THERE THREE DIFFERENT ASSOCIATES OF YOURS STOPPED TO SPEAK TO US.. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG WE WERE THERE, BUT TIME WENT BY QUICKLY. PAUL DEFINITELY NEEDS "A PAT ON THE BACK".

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS.

RAV4 LOVER
7/28/2016

"very pleasant experience with salesman Tony Pearson"

Tony Pearson was very courteous and helpful in showing the different RAV4s to gauge my interest and was very attentive to all requests to take test drives. I would consider him a friend.

Tony Pearson, Vince and his sister Shinece (sic)