Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mpat69
3/31/2016

"Friendly and fast service"

I was able to get my car in for repair on the windshield wipers. It was easy, quick and the service section was very friendly (as always). The service was done faster than expected. I did pay more than I thought I should have been charged, but to get it done right the first time, it was well worth it.

Service rep SUZI Cronin....

Rnw
3/30/2016

"Great prices"

Being one that can do my own repairs, all repair costs seem unnecessary and expensive compared to doing the work myself as opposed to taking it to the dealer. lakewood ford changed my perception of the "stealership" when I didn't have time to drop the transmission in my 2002 f350.lakewood ford took care of it. All the work completed was A1 as well as being very very reasonable on labor costs. I'm a contractor so my truck is my life. I trust lakewood ford with my life.

Micky?

Davidmagee
3/30/2016

"Had work done on my 2011 f150"

Fast service is somthing that can be expected here. The always kept me informed on what was going on with my truck. I will continue to use them as my first choice whenever i need service done on any of my ford vehicles.

Micky

Yvonne
3/02/2016

"Great Service"

I have a service warranty on my car and I don't have to do a thing everything is paid for and the service has been great. I just have to take my car in and they take care of everything else.

Samuel Camilon

CARGUYBILLY1949
2/24/2016

"SERVICE"

GREAT SERVICE.. OUR 1999 EXPEDITION HAS 200,OOO MILES AND THE MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN TOP NOTCH. WRANGLER TIRES HAVE EXCEEDED THEIR WARRANTY. LAKEWOOD FORD IS THE BEST.

SUZI

Kalique
2/16/2016

"Great service "

Great service at Lakewood ford very friendly I had my truck service there very good n I got a coupon for a cash wash Thank u

Don't remember

Dfortin
1/31/2016

"Great service"

My first visit at this dealership and I was impressed by the advice, and customer service in general. Will definitely visit you again for my F-150. Thanks.

Don't remember her name but she was very helpful.

browngirl75
1/28/2016

"Time is of the essence"

I am a very busy person who does not have time to be without her vehicle. The experience I had was amazing and the staff was great. I loved the fact that I was able to watch them service my vehicle through the large windows. The staff was very professional and I loved the fact that I could take advantage of the free Wi-Fi to get some work done while I waited. Service was very fast and the best part was the service team leader stopping me at the door to compliment me on the rims that I recently placed on the vehicle. He remembered me!! I will definitely return to this location for the life of my vehicle.

Samuel Camilon (9448)

Ashley
1/25/2016

"Great Service"

We use Lakewood Ford for the parts department and service center. Both have great customer service and are quick to accommodate our needs for our business.. Thank you Lakewood Ford and team!

Wholesale parts and service

Mikie
1/22/2016

"Mustang Side Lights"

the little mustang lights in my side view mirrors no longer showed the horse, just garbled light. Took it in and the lady service rep explained that the image is actually in the bulb itself and after so long they will disintegrate and have to be replaced. Since my car is only 30 months old I was surprised. Good news was that Ford would replace for FREE as a warranty item!!!! Hopefully they don't go out again for a long time as the bill would have been $147.00!

Don't remember lady's name (redhead)