Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

LanceHavenbay
6/30/2015

"Brake calipers sticking, no offer to fix problem."

I came in with my new car that was having severe brake grab. (45mpg hwy went down to 11) Previous Ford Dealer (in Germany) insisted it was just rust and it would drive out if I used the brakes hard enough. After very forcefully breaking at 80mph+, they finally loosened up after a 4 hour drive of speeding up and slamming the breaks at high speeds. (Car only had 2.5k miles on it at the time of the first occurrence of grab.) Issue persisted all the way up to 6.3k miles when I finally came back from Germany to Lakewood Ford. Brakes still make a grinding sound and crunching slightly when accelerating. This dealer told me it was normal and that there was not a fix. They did not offer to solve or replace the parts. The car has only 6.3k miles on it. 2015. It should not be grinding or crunching at all. It is still under warranty and there should have been at least an offer to resolve or replace parts causing the issue. Even if that was something I would pay for myself, at least ask. Other than that, the customer service was phenomenal. Very nice people. Would recommend that they start calling people letting know of delays if they car has been in the shop for 6 hours and hasn't had a chance to be looked at. Had to drop off the vehicle a second time because they were understaffed when I first came through.

David

Elkslayer89
6/27/2015

"Stellar service"

Me and my wife bought a Ford Explorer from here the employees were very helpful. They were very patient and knowledgable with all of our questions. I can honestly say I will not buy a ford anywhere else, this store is top notch.

Kevin fletcher, Chris zeitner, boyd Hamilton

thomthump
6/24/2015

"Great Customer Service from Suzi"

I have always received great customer service from Suzi, my Service advisor. I feel that she is truthful with what has to be repaired with several of my vehicles. This Ford Dealership is not the closest to my home or work, however they far exceed the other dealerships in the Service Departments, and as long as this continues, I will not be willing to change. I will continue to drive out of my way for service and use Lakewood ford. It's too bad that the sales department is not up to the same level. I had to by my last 3 vehicles at other dealerships.

Suzi Campbell

Powerstroke
6/11/2015

"Front Brake Job"

Called the day prior and got a next day appointment. Brought it in and told me it would be done in 5~6 hours, but finished early.

Dan

Ford,King*123
6/02/2015

"Great service"

I like Lakewood Ford because they are always nice and friendly. They tell me my options I have when working on my car. I also like how clean the parts and serves areas are.

Mickey

heiko.grant56@gmail.com
6/02/2015

"Warranty Work"

Friendly and knowledgeable staff, promptly assisted in the warranty repairs for my daughter's Focus and completed in the estimated timeline. Thank you very much.

Unknown

lloyd
5/16/2015

"Oil change"

Took my fusion in for a oil change and had no problems, everyone there was very polite and professional. I got in about 30 minutes prior to my appointment and they instantly took my car in and got to work.

130Tom
5/09/2015

"2012 MKZ Aux battery failure"

Came back from a 3 week trip and the Aux battery in engine compartment was totally dead. Got AAA to check it and give a jolt and was able to start the car. Ran it around the hilly neighborhood for about 20 minutes, and all seemed fine. Shut it off for about 30 minutes and went to restart, and was unable, and watch several warning icons flash until the battery again was totally dead. Went to Lakewood Ford and spoke with the first maintenance scheduler, Red Team I believe, and she checked the vehicle history & warranty status and then called for the car to be picked up and brought to the service bay at no charge to me. A new battery and a complete electrical check-out was done in a timely manner, again at no charge to me.

Don't have name of female coordinator, Nicholas Carpenter, Terrence Jones

snchrln
5/09/2015

"Best dealer in the pacific north west"

very nice service people in service center told me it would be and hour and it was only a half hour wait very good service center explain my report and told me my car was in great shape. All way friendly and I would all way tell people about Lakewood ford for new or used cars

ad guy
5/07/2015

"Awesomeness "

Great service, really good level of professionalism. They even took care of an outstanding recall while in the shop. This saved me another trip. Well done!

service writer