Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

lloyd
5/16/2015

"Oil change"

Took my fusion in for a oil change and had no problems, everyone there was very polite and professional. I got in about 30 minutes prior to my appointment and they instantly took my car in and got to work.

130Tom
5/09/2015

"2012 MKZ Aux battery failure"

Came back from a 3 week trip and the Aux battery in engine compartment was totally dead. Got AAA to check it and give a jolt and was able to start the car. Ran it around the hilly neighborhood for about 20 minutes, and all seemed fine. Shut it off for about 30 minutes and went to restart, and was unable, and watch several warning icons flash until the battery again was totally dead. Went to Lakewood Ford and spoke with the first maintenance scheduler, Red Team I believe, and she checked the vehicle history & warranty status and then called for the car to be picked up and brought to the service bay at no charge to me. A new battery and a complete electrical check-out was done in a timely manner, again at no charge to me.

Don't have name of female coordinator, Nicholas Carpenter, Terrence Jones

snchrln
5/09/2015

"Best dealer in the pacific north west"

very nice service people in service center told me it would be and hour and it was only a half hour wait very good service center explain my report and told me my car was in great shape. All way friendly and I would all way tell people about Lakewood ford for new or used cars

ad guy
5/07/2015

"Awesomeness "

Great service, really good level of professionalism. They even took care of an outstanding recall while in the shop. This saved me another trip. Well done!

service writer

John M.
5/02/2015

"Reliable quaility service"

All my trips to the Lakewood Ford service department (3 trips) I received fair pricing and the work was done within a day after they received the ordered original Ford parts. The mechanics look over everything. Lights , tires , belts ,brakes and let you know what work should be done soon. Mike Smith was very helpful as my service advisor and I will be taking my truck in this summer for a windshield and routine service.

Mike Smith

copout74WHO
5/01/2015

"A+ Motorhome Service "

I initially chose Lakewood Ford because of it's newer facilities which can easily handle getting a motorhome in and out, and the fact that they actually welcome the big rigs. I dropped it off with a "to do" list including a major front brakes job, oil and filter change, transmission flush and fill, and chassis lube. It was finished when promised and all items taken care of professionally. Solid service from these folks means I will be back again for my future motorhome needs. Special kudos to Service Technician Mike Smith who's friendliness and knowledge got this experience started off in the right direction.

Mike Smith

pete4409
5/01/2015

"good service,but took a long time to get my truck fixed"

I was told to come in a specific time, found out the repair took about 3 hours because the mechanic was out to lunch, had I known that fact, I would have saved me time by bringing the truck in an hour later instead of sitting around while someone takes their lunch hour before my truck got fixed

Dont remember

Sandy S., Graham
4/24/2015

"Oil Change/Combination Lock Code"

I came into Lakewood Ford for a standard oil change service and was in and out within 30 minutes. They also gave me the combination code when I locked myself out of my vehicle. Thank you Lakewood Ford.

Estaban Galaz

Paul K
4/23/2015

"No problems"

I have had no problems and I am satisfied. That is why I keep going back! I would recommend them to my friends for service band sales.

?

Andy W
4/21/2015

"Fast, Friendly and Quick"

No issues. I was happy with the service. It was fast and the workers were friendly. I would recommend this dealer to others. I purchased my car and get all my maintenance done at Lakewood Ford.

Don't remember name