Lakewood Ford

Good

Lakewood Ford
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"The Kid"

Excellent service. Friendly people. Always a great experience everytime I go there. It's a good feeling to know of such a great dealership so close to home.

n/a

"my ford"

Awesome services thank you it was quick and thorough will have my car serviced here again just bought the car here it was also a good expirience

Nicholas Carpenter

"Just Perfect"

As I arrived early morning to Ford Dealer to service my car, the employees were courteous as I said "good morning," Sarah Fein took her time to let me know about my car service. I waited for no more than 30 minutes. I have a rewards card and Sarah Fein remind me that if I wish to use the rewards that I have already in my card I could, What a great service. Thank you, see you at my next visit!

"great place"

Lakewood ford is all about customer saisfaction by far the best dealership i have been too i recommend this place to all those looking for a good deal

jerimiah

"Great Service Department"

Lakewood Ford has continued the excellent service on my vehicles...carrying on the traditions of their sister dealership Titus Will Ford which I bought my vehicles from. It is closer to my home than Titus Will, so when they opened in Lakewood I switched over. Susie in the service department is great and has very good follow through. They have a decent lounge area, and I often watch the work being done on my vehicles which I like. Will continue to get oil changes here as long as they continue to do the full check up etc. as part of the process. I trust them much more than a quick lube place, as they know my vehicle much better. They take a little longer because they are thorough and it is worth the wait. In the last five years or so, i have been very happy with the regular maintenance on my vehicles. Thank you. Greg N., Lakewood WA

Susie in Service

"GREAT DEALER - GREAT PEOPLE!"

MY EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. I CAME IN, PICKED OUT A CAR, FILLED OUT MY FINANCE FORMS, GOT MY KEYS AND WAS OUT THE DOOR IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS!

BILL MONTAGUE AND MARTIN BARACUY

"We went to Lakewood Ford in Feb this year to look for an..."

We went to Lakewood Ford in Feb this year to look for an SUV. We found one we liked and went inside to try and work out the details. First off they low balled us on the value of our trade in. Wouldn't even discuss coming down on the sticker price. After all the paper work was filled out we said the monthly payment was to high and asked what can we do to bring the payment down just a bit. Was then told maybe it was too much car for us. Really???? We know what we can afford, we were just looking to get the best deal possible. We left and went home to talk it over. Came back a week later talked to the sales guy, found out they had us fill out the paper wrong, he took the basic info from us and then came back with...surprise... a lower apr and monthly payment.....He then told us to take the application home and fill it out as it was almost closing time. Told my wife to drop it off the next morning( Sunday ) and he would get the ball rolling. Called him later that day and was told the banks were not open so we would have to wait till Monday. Not a problem. No phone call on Monday. Called today to find out where were at with the SUV and was told that he hadn't heard back from the bank and the vehicle my wife and i were wanting to buy had been sold. Thanks Lakewood Ford for such great communication and great customer service. If you didn't want our money all you had to do was tell us from the beginning instead of playing all the bs games. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

Kevin and Bob?

"Discovered shortly after buying car that the passenger..."

Discovered shortly after buying car that the passenger side doors did not line up by about an 1/8 inch and later during our first oil change in Feb.2014 that the right side alignment is off. Dealer should have caught this before selling the car. I cannot recommend them at this time base on these two items.

used sales and service pesonnel

".Everyone at the dealership I have come into contact with..."

.Everyone at the dealership I have come into contact with is professional, friendly and knowledgeable about their dept. They let you know how long it will take for your car to be serviced. Occasionaly they run over, but keep me informed. I have taken my car here for service for many years now and will continue with the one I have just purchased.

Bill Montague; Cal Geppert, Dave, Fred, Mike--in service

"Bought a 2002 Ford truck from these guys for a rock..."

Bought a 2002 Ford truck from these guys for a rock bottom price "As Is". It looked like a great truck with low mileage and I was a happy camper as you can see from my previous post. However, I took it home, parked it for a couple weeks and then went to use it and it wouldn't start. Symptoms were that the anti-theft keys were not programmed. Called a locksmith who told me the internal computer was bad. Because I bought the truck "as is", I didn't expect much, but I called Bill Montague who said "don't worry, we'll take care of it". A couple days later, they sent out a tow truck and towed it down to the dealership. I got a call a few days later from the service manager who told me that indeed the in-dash electronics were bad and that it would cost $1400 to replace it. I told him I would talk to Bill and call him back. Bill said not to worry, he had the repair authorized. I was still a bit concerned. My past experience with car dealers was anything but satisfactory. Got a call a couple of day later saying the car was ready and I drove down to get it, checkbook in hand. The service rep handed my paperwork through the window and told me to see billing. I went to the billing desk and opened my checkbook, took out my pen and was ready to write a check. Much to my surprise, the bill was ..... $0.00. Nothing for the thousand dollar part, nothing for the towing and nothing for the service, nothing, nada. To say the least, I was astonished. When I bought I signed a paper saying that the truck was "as is" in BIG BOLD print. If I had bought this truck from Craig's list as I was expecting to, this would have been my bill to pay, no doubt about that. But, it seems as if Lakewood Ford stands behind its products and I cannot recommend them highly enough. I'll be replacing my Camry in a year or two and I'll be calling Bill first to see what they have. If you value honesty and fairness, they should be on your list too. BTW, this is an honest to goodness true story. Given my previous dealing with car dealers over the past 65 years, I can hardly believe it myself.

Bill Montague

Lakewood Ford responded to this review

July 23, 2013

Thanks so much for this amazing review! I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that Bill and the rest of our team were able to deliver a top-notch customer service to you. Your complete satisfaction with every aspect of our business is our #1 priority and we will always strive to achieve that goal! We hope we have the opportunity to continue earning your business and your kind words in the future! Thanks again, see you soon! Best Regards, Greg Anderson-Operations Manager ganderson@lakewoodford.net 253.474.0511