Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Dfortin
1/31/2016

"Great service"

My first visit at this dealership and I was impressed by the advice, and customer service in general. Will definitely visit you again for my F-150. Thanks.

Don't remember her name but she was very helpful.

browngirl75
1/28/2016

"Time is of the essence"

I am a very busy person who does not have time to be without her vehicle. The experience I had was amazing and the staff was great. I loved the fact that I was able to watch them service my vehicle through the large windows. The staff was very professional and I loved the fact that I could take advantage of the free Wi-Fi to get some work done while I waited. Service was very fast and the best part was the service team leader stopping me at the door to compliment me on the rims that I recently placed on the vehicle. He remembered me!! I will definitely return to this location for the life of my vehicle.

Samuel Camilon (9448)

Ashley
1/25/2016

"Great Service"

We use Lakewood Ford for the parts department and service center. Both have great customer service and are quick to accommodate our needs for our business.. Thank you Lakewood Ford and team!

Wholesale parts and service

Mikie
1/22/2016

"Mustang Side Lights"

the little mustang lights in my side view mirrors no longer showed the horse, just garbled light. Took it in and the lady service rep explained that the image is actually in the bulb itself and after so long they will disintegrate and have to be replaced. Since my car is only 30 months old I was surprised. Good news was that Ford would replace for FREE as a warranty item!!!! Hopefully they don't go out again for a long time as the bill would have been $147.00!

Don't remember lady's name (redhead)

Rnpoe79
1/16/2016

"Thorough service"

My first service will not be my last w/ Lakewood Ford. From inside the dealership I was able to witness every step, every precaution, the professionalism, cleanliness, and thorough inspection and maintenance conducted of my vehicle. Free popcorn, coffee and car wash to boot! Awesome experience!

Don't remember

LeisaF37
1/13/2016

"Won't go anywhere else!"

We have always had excellent service at Lakewood Ford! We can't say that about other dealerships we have used. We are recognized when we walk in and have never had to complain because our service has always been above reproach.

Dave

Nuevag
1/12/2016

"Service "

I didn't buy my Ford at this dealer but I take it here for service. The people at this dealerships are very courteous and caring. I feel they truly listen to you. I also use their shuttle service which is amazing too. They do quality work. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because I asked them to check the Sync which had been giving me trouble since I bought the car. They didn't tell that I have to pay for it and I found that surprise when I picked up my car. I'm not happy with my Ford and wouldn't buy another one again, but if they service other makes I will not hesitate to take my car there.

Service department

Mr Me
1/12/2016

"Great service"

Even though I didn't purchase my car here I was still taken care of as if I did. It was no hassle getting an appointment for my cars first oil change. My experience was a good one. I will definitely return to Lakewood Ford for future needs.

Service Department

fordlovet
1/06/2016

"great experience "

From the day my wife and I visited Lakewood Ford we have been impressed with everyone we have come in contact with. The service department has exceeded our expectations in every way. Service advisers are really knowledgeable as well as techs.

don't temember names

D
12/31/2015

"Service department"

I brought my truck in cause my steering wheel was making a squeeky sound.. Was told I needed a clock spring. 400 bucks. Picked my truck up and it was still making the same sounds also my speedometer was now making scrapping sounds.. Took it back my truck was kept overnight just for them to tell me that now I have to pay 775 dollars for a new motor for my speedometer that nothing was wrong with it when I brought it in.. All the y did was oil up some stuff in the steering wheel and the sounds stopped. A waste of 400 bucks seems like they didn't really look at my truck in the first place.. A few days after that I went to blow my horn and it wouldn't blow I called the service department back to bring my truck back in and Coke to find out they didn't reconnect the horn all the way.. Almost got hit with my nephew in the truck with me smh.. Now it seems like since I brought my truck in there a lot of things is starting to happen.. I've had my truck going on 3 years no problem until LAKEWOOD FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT WORKED KN MY TRUCK..