Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

speagle91
3/27/2015

"The right place to take your vehicle for service"

Have purchased three vehicles, a Ford F150, and two Ford F350's. Service and sales always has served in the best interest of the customer. Between warranty and regular services this hard working team, does their best to make the visit to this dealership a pleasant one. I believe in the product and vast options they present to the customer. Thank you for all you do. SSG Stephen Phillips

Harold Steele, Suzi Cambell, Keri Dartt

missywatson0812
3/18/2015

"service"

All staff was friendly and helpful when I took my car in to get services. They were fast and very accommodating while I waited and would definitely return for future needs. .

dont remember

erin
3/16/2015

"Broken-into lock repair and tailgate repair"

We had a great experience with Lakewood Ford. They were prompt, courteous, and everything looks great after the appointment. We can even use our same key!

Sam

MrFetz
3/14/2015

"Recall work"

Had a recall notice sent from Ford for my wife's 2014 Escape. I called Lakewood Ford and was able to make an appointment and get it in the next day. Service department was great. My wife's Escape had a second recall on it and they we're to take care of that recall too. Great folks to work with. Thanks, Phil F.

Terrence Jones

jbsytes
3/14/2015

"Used car Purchase"

I bought a 2010 Pontiac G6 The salesman was very professional and polite. There was no pressure to buy. I would buy from them again without hesitation.

Martin Bangcaya

DeFran
3/12/2015

"Routine maintenance "

I brought my car in to get "The Works" check up and an oil change. It was a short wait and I liked that you can see the cars being worked on from the waiting room. Everyone was kind from the moment I checked it until I left. I had my six month old son with me and the man who was assisting me was so helpful!! He had someone drive my car into the service area so I could get my baby into my car easier. I don't remember his name, but he has dark hair, glasses and a three year old granddaughter at home who sounds adorable. I felt very welcomed here and I would definitely come back.

Suzi Cronin

DaveinOlyWA
3/04/2015

"Front End Work"

Took car in for unknown front end issues and it took less than 20 mins for them to find out I had multiple issues. despite bringing a Toyota into a Ford Dealership, they were able to get the parts and get it fixed quick. Estimates for cost of service was dead on and was provided a ride home while repairs were completed.

Suzi Cronin

larry
2/19/2015

"this is the best dealership in the area"

this is the best dealership in the northwest. the service adviser are the best very, honest and easy to talk to.. they don't try to over sell but they let you know what is needed.

Suzi and Dave

Yvonne
2/09/2015

"Great Service"

Just wanted to let everyone know what great service I have received from Lakewood Ford. I had know problem in setting up an appointment that was convenient for me. When I got there my car was taken in right away and I had it back in no time at all. Great job

unsure

Debbie
2/05/2015

"Great Service at Lakewood Ford"

I just want everyone to know I have always received great service at the Lakewood Ford service center. They are prompt, courteous and answer any questions I have.

n/a