Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

myseamis
8/20/2015

"service"

Went in for normal service on my truck and was able to get that done and also get my wife a 2012 all black escape that she has always wanted.

kevin

mech773
7/30/2015

"bigdog"

I am a equipment manager for a large electrical contractor when a truck breaks down we need it up in going and Lakewood ford did that for us.

suzanne

Fordfan
7/27/2015

"Great place!"

I love my car, and so I needed a trustworthy place with honest, knowledgable professionals! I found those things and much more at Lakewood Ford.

All

Jw78
7/22/2015

"Service was great"

All the things I wanted checked were done so with satisfaction and Ford reviewed their work with me. I would recommend this dealership for any person wanting to service their Ford.

Don't remember

GWOODS
7/14/2015

"Got "The Works""

I went to Lakewood Ford to get "The Works" which includes and oil change and tire rotation as well as break pad check, tire inflation, and fluids top-off. I have been to many Ford dealerships since purchasing my 2014 Escape, but by far, Lakewood was the most professional and most friendly. Sam was a terrific service agent and explained everything that would happen. I was very happy with my service experience at Lakewood and will return again.

Sam Camillon

Tony3
7/13/2015

"Service Brake Lights"

Had an emergency service break light come on after purchasing and driving my truck up here from Texas.. Gary was my service specialist and he is the exact reason why we should hire veterans.. Competent, Professional, and over all.. On it.. After a day in the shop, my vehicle was totally fixed and returned.. Thanks so much for all your hard work and help there..

Gary

Swede
7/11/2015

"Went in for oild change came out happy"

Short on time... did not have appointment for oil change, Gary was pleasant, fit me me in when he could.. Always had good service at Lakewood Ford.

Gary

Mshere
7/09/2015

"Inspection for recall items"

From the scheduling process throughout the visit, everything was smooth. I showed up on time, the service writer explained the process in detail and the car was ready as promised. 3 of the items could be taken care of since a protocol had it been established. I was told I would receive correspondence was a solution was identified.

Can't remember the service writers name. Started with an M

markdemchok
7/09/2015

"Great Service"

I have taken my 1996 F250 to Lakewood Ford for years. They have always provided excellent customer service ,. There shuttle service is a great service also. They have always take me and picking me up to get my vehicle.

Dave Algier

Headrob8
7/08/2015

"Great Service "

Always treated with respect at Lakewood Ford. Never recommends service that is not needed.The Flex is the best car I ever purchased! If it needs service, Lakewood Ford herei come!

Do not remember