Lakewood Ford

11503 Pacific Hwy SW,
Lakewood, Washington 98499
Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Si
6/29/2016

"Exceptional Quality Service. "

I began going to Lakewood Fors when I had bought my Expdition 4 years ago. From the start of my initial interaction with them on the phone, til the moment I went in to get an oil change...I can't compare the Customer Service I received to any other. The staff is Extra Friendly and knowledgeable about my car needs. So a year ago, I turned in my Expedition and got a Tahoe. I began to take my Tahoe to the place I purchased it and noticed there was something missing. So I kept going back there just because I thought I had to since my car was a Chevy. Then after being unsatisfied with the service I was receiving at that Chevy Dealer, I decided to call Lakewood Ford to see if they service Non Ford Vehicles. Not only did she tell me they did, but she also let me know that I would be able to use my Reward Points and the balance from my Expedition on my Tahoe. I've been back ever since and would recommend Lakewood Ford to ANY car owner.

I don't recall

Mike
6/17/2016

"Ford Escape Hybrid"

It's easy to make and appointment on-line. Service Advisor was professional and friendly. Was able to wait in a nice waiting room. Services were provided for a fair price. They do what you ask them to do and don't try to upsell. Look for discount coupons on their website. Friendly cashier and parts person.

Gary DeJarlais

blackdragon11
6/07/2016

"they cheat, lie, and swindle to make a sale."

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Please for your own peace of mind and not to enable the swindling do NOT do business with this company. I bought a car from this dealership and exactly 3 months to the day a part stops working that makes the car un-driveable. I call the dealership and explain to them that i just bought the car and that something is seriously wrong and if they coul help me. Well first off they tell me they're going to charge me $120.00 to do a diagnostic. I explain that i JUST bought the car off their lot 3 months ago and something they sold me was defective and that the LEAST they could do was do the diagnostic (a few minute process that involves plugging in a computer to find out whats wrong. They told me i had to call the person who sold it to me (who of course was unavailable at the time) which i tried to no avail. I called them back and said i wanted to return the vehicle and finally they said "ok we'll do the diagnostic for you" which they couldve done the whole time apparently they just wanted me to dance around for them like a trained monkey on a string. I have to work so my wife brings it down there and they find out the cooling fan for the hybrid battery stopped working. This part costs $327.00 from ford.. keep that in mind. they tell her that it will be over $1000 to fix it. (1/6 the price of the car i just bought 3 months ago from them) She calls me and I tell her that no way is it acceptable to have us pay over $1000 to fix a car you JUST sold us. I told her I have to get back to work because i was currently helping customers out. Well the wonderful guy with her DEMANDED to talk to me even though i said I HAD to go so i say ok. First things he says is "didnt you get the warranty?" (the one that at this point wouldve cost me over $1000 to have) So now the broken part is MY fault. I explained how upset i was that they were price gouging me to fix a broken part THEY sold me to which he replied and i quote "well what do you want ME to do about it" then proceeded to argue with me on the phone while i had customers in front of me (which my managers didnt appreciate very much and i got written up for. THANKS FOR THAT ONE FORD!!). In the end they are gonna do me a "favor" by only charging me $720 to fix a $327 broken part that THEY sold me. Thats like telling a mugging victim that you did them a favor by leaving $1 in their wallet cause you felt bad. I spoke with every person i possibly could and gave them every opportunity to fix the situation to which they refused so my only avenue theyve left me is to leave these reviews to warn other would be buyers of their crooked schemes. The reason i went with a ford dealership instead of buying privately is because I thought that even though i would spend a little more i would have the peace of mind that if anything tragic were to happen (like it not being drive-able 3 months after i take if off their lot) that they would have the professional integrity to help me out. I am very saddened to find out that couldnt be farther form the truth. If you buy privately usually when you find out youve been swindled the seller is long gone but with lakewood ford you have the added icing on the cake of them trying to steal more money from you while they wring their hands and laugh. I have never had a worse customer service experience in my life. I say again do NOT do business with these guys. They WILL sell you a vehicle that will break down shortly after you leave their lot and they will do NOTHING to help you with it. Once they have your money they dont care about you anymore as a customer. If you see them respond to this with a "we're sorry to hear your upset, contact us" dont buy it. They have my information and they know how to get a hold of me if they actually cared and wanted to fix the situation but they dont. They put that on here so those of you reading will think they're actually trying to fix the issue. Believe me they're not. This place has absolutely NO professional integrity and does not care about the customer at ALL. DO NOT BUY!!!! DO NOT BE SWINDLED BY THESE PROFESSIONAL CROOKS!! I will NEVER buy from a ford dealership ever again. Thank you for the valuable lesson lakewood ford!! The ford name I guess is synonymous with lying, cheating, and stealing. Its unfortunate it cost me so much to learn this very expensive lesson.

matildas dad

KAJ253
5/27/2016

"Excellent!!"

Dominique, is honest, efficient, knowledgeable & overall very professional. If you're looking for those 4 items listed, THIS is your guy. You won't be disappointed!

Dominique Coxson

mpat69
3/31/2016

"Friendly and fast service"

I was able to get my car in for repair on the windshield wipers. It was easy, quick and the service section was very friendly (as always). The service was done faster than expected. I did pay more than I thought I should have been charged, but to get it done right the first time, it was well worth it.

Service rep SUZI Cronin....

Rnw
3/30/2016

"Great prices"

Being one that can do my own repairs, all repair costs seem unnecessary and expensive compared to doing the work myself as opposed to taking it to the dealer. lakewood ford changed my perception of the "stealership" when I didn't have time to drop the transmission in my 2002 f350.lakewood ford took care of it. All the work completed was A1 as well as being very very reasonable on labor costs. I'm a contractor so my truck is my life. I trust lakewood ford with my life.

Micky?

Davidmagee
3/30/2016

"Had work done on my 2011 f150"

Fast service is somthing that can be expected here. The always kept me informed on what was going on with my truck. I will continue to use them as my first choice whenever i need service done on any of my ford vehicles.

Micky

Yvonne
3/02/2016

"Great Service"

I have a service warranty on my car and I don't have to do a thing everything is paid for and the service has been great. I just have to take my car in and they take care of everything else.

Samuel Camilon

CARGUYBILLY1949
2/24/2016

"SERVICE"

GREAT SERVICE.. OUR 1999 EXPEDITION HAS 200,OOO MILES AND THE MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN TOP NOTCH. WRANGLER TIRES HAVE EXCEEDED THEIR WARRANTY. LAKEWOOD FORD IS THE BEST.

SUZI

Kalique
2/16/2016

"Great service "

Great service at Lakewood ford very friendly I had my truck service there very good n I got a coupon for a cash wash Thank u

Don't remember