Lakewood Ford

Good

Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

wulfsgal
1/24/2015

"Maintenance of my Ford Vehicles."

I have dealt with Lakewood Ford since I bought my Truck there. They have always treated me well and took care of my problems.. They take care of the problems to my satisfaction and have always done so unless it is not possible cause some Fed. regulations. I am truly happy with all the employees and the Ford product. I will be a customer of Lakewood Ford as long as I am a Ford owner.

Dave Alger

Rj50
1/23/2015

"Simply put...Awesome!"

It began with scheduling and ended with this survey. The professionalism, courtesy, and timeliness demonstrated throughout my experience was superb. My team lead is amazing.

Suzie

ken
1/21/2015

"Excellent service"

Excellent service from the moment I walked into the service area. I had a broken lock on trunk door service tech could not fix it because inside mechanism was damage. New part shipped in overnight. Truck fixed first thing next morning. Cost was very well priced. I would recommend Mickie for her outstanding professional in helping me out

Mickie

TLLove
1/03/2015

"Excellent Service Team and Manager."

I did not buy my truck here, but, Suzie and her team has made owning my 2011,F150 a pleasant experience. Caring and responsive, they always kept me informed. Great work by people who care about the product and their owners.

Suzie, Service Department

Jess
12/30/2014

"Wonderful!!"

Lakewood Ford assisted me the same day my car broke down. They were incredibly friendly and very efficient. They have great communication and let me know the second my car arrived and when the car was all fixed. Absolutely wonderful expeiriance all together!

philip
12/24/2014

"quick"

I was put off at korum Ford but Lakewood ford were ready to recieve me the next day . So i took my lincoln in there was expecting long wait but to my surprise it was short n sweet with the completeion of the 45000 Check up done ...

suzy

trtorrey
12/20/2014

"5000 mile service and recall"

They got us right in and took care of the recall and did the service in almost half the time they had said it would. That's what i would say was great service and thats why we do bussiness there.

Service department

Leo
12/20/2014

"Excellent Customer Service."

Thank you very much for your excellent customer service. No having your vehicle even for a couple of days during the Christmas Season can be a very stressful one. Mike was extremely helpful and understanding making my experience a positive and productive one. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Javier & Florence Acevedo

Mike

Luis Alvarado
12/15/2014

"Great experience! "

I use to service my Ford Fusion 2013 there which I traded in for my new Ford Escape 2014. Until now have great things to say about the sales and service experience. I have shown up without scheduling an appointment and they took care of me in a quicky manner.

Pete Simons

David Markwald
11/27/2014

"Efficient profedssional service"

I was able to schedule my appointment for my 2003 Ford Ranger on line. Upon arrival my service consultant, Dave Alger, had all my service needs ready to go. The Lakewood Ford service shop is very efficient. The service technicians have their respective work bays setup to quickly get the service job underway and completed. The entire Lakewood Ford facility is clean and well organized. Everyone, I dealt with was courteous and knew their job and duties.

Dave Alger