Lakewood Ford

Good

Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"I Love this Dealership!"

I have been going to Lakewood Ford for several years now, and I simply would not go anywhere else. I have never left there without feeling confident about the service that was performed on my vehicle. That is such a nice feeling! They know my vehicle, and I trust them - it's as simple as that. I would have to say that this is the best Ford service department I have ever used, and having moved several times throughout the years that I have owned my vehicle, I have used several different Ford dealers in several different states. The customer service really is awesome! It is also so nice to have female service advisors! Suzi is wonderful! She always explains what needs to be done, and if the technicians find something else (I have an older vehicle), she lets me know whether it is something that can wait a little bit. The facility is very clean and well kept. There is a large window in the waiting room so I can see my vehicle while they're working on it. The waiting room is very comfortable, and shuttle service is also available if you are unable to wait. There are coupons for some services available online at the dealer's website. There is also the wonderful Ford Rewards program (which is free to join) which offers discounts each time you come in - discounts you can use then or save for later! At my last visit, it was raining when I left, and they very thoughtfully made sure my vehicle was waiting right outside the door for me when I left! I love Lakewood Ford!

Suzi

"Great dealership to work with."

I was very pleased with the service I received at Lakewood Ford. They were able to get me in sooner than other local dealerships and they fixed the problem quickly. I will be back for future repairs.

Mike

"Great Service"

As a single vehicle family, it is a crisis to have the vehicle breakdown. My dealership was quick to get me in and out with a price substantially less than the estimate. The courtesy ride to and from the dealership is a great plus.

Unknown

"Outstanding Service"

This is the only place I take my vehicles for service. I call Suzi for the appointment and she takes care of everything. I take the vehicle in and she does the rest, she gets me in and out fast and addresses everything that I tell her about. Thanks Suzi for your caring and can do attitude.

Suzie Cronin

""as is""

bought a 2011 chev from lakewood ford so Tacoma.The spare tire hoist was not working, a plastic tube was out of line so the wrench wouldn't fit over the lowering device. simple problem. Lakewood immediately went into dodge mode, "its a chev e are a ford dealer,,, tke it to a chev dealer, its as is, screw you customer, any dodge they could think up. Finally after a couple hours , the y spent the 5 minutes to fix it. hours of arguing for a 5 minute fix. NOW I aam tryingto get them to release the plates they are holding for revenge. doesn't take 5 days to get plates for a dealer. tey are dishonest, teo faced people. avoid both Lakewood ford locations

unk

"Sales and Service"

Our salesperson Juanita showed concern for our interests, and offered options for the vehicle we eventually purchased. She kept in touch with us when it arrived and when the new tags arrived. We also had to get a software update from the Service department, and Mike our service advisor kept us informed of status, and offered explanations and reviewed resolution once the software update was successful. Very happy with our purchase.

Juanita Kendrix, Mike Smith

"Software Update for Car"

Great service in the Service Department with my car's software update. When there was an issue with the update they took care of it.

Misty

"Great"

Move from Kansas to here and been using Lakewood Ford since, they have an awesome service and a very friendly service representatives locking forward to help.

"Great"

Bought my Ford here in March I was very pleased with the sales person and everyone who worked with us . I had two recalls and they were very fast at looking at it and getting it back to me. I was ready a lot sooner than what they said it would be. Everyone there in the service Department were very polite and friendly.

don't remember names

"The Kid"

Excellent service. Friendly people. Always a great experience everytime I go there. It's a good feeling to know of such a great dealership so close to home.

n/a