Lakewood Ford

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford Info
About Lakewood Ford

Lakewood Ford, Lakewood’s Premier Ford Dealership is very proud to present our wide selection of New, Used, Ford Certified, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utilities. Lakewood Ford also stocks a Grand Inventory of Import and Domestic vehicles in all Pierce County. Our Certified vehicles are inspected by Lakewood Washington’s best mechanics and our selection is second to none. Our sales staff is master certified and will make the car buying experience as hassle free as possible.

About Lakewood Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

larry
2/19/2015

"this is the best dealership in the area"

this is the best dealership in the northwest. the service adviser are the best very, honest and easy to talk to.. they don't try to over sell but they let you know what is needed.

Suzi and Dave

Yvonne
2/09/2015

"Great Service"

Just wanted to let everyone know what great service I have received from Lakewood Ford. I had know problem in setting up an appointment that was convenient for me. When I got there my car was taken in right away and I had it back in no time at all. Great job

unsure

Debbie
2/05/2015

"Great Service at Lakewood Ford"

I just want everyone to know I have always received great service at the Lakewood Ford service center. They are prompt, courteous and answer any questions I have.

n/a

japple
1/28/2015

"Great customer service and helpful."

We had a great experience in buying our new car. The salesman was helpful in showing us a variety of cars that might meet our needs. We were able to test drive them and discussed the features of each. Dale Barber, our salesman, asked us questions that made us think of options we hadn't thought of before. We thought we wanted a small compact and I was sure I didn't want an SUV, but when we considered the traveling we do and how much we pack, the Ford Escape he showed us just seemed to fit. It's comfortable and sits us up higher than our other car (Honda Accord) and is much easier to get in and out of. We were impressed with Dale. He was not "pushy", was very knowledgeable about each car he showed us and has a good sense of humor. It has been 15 years since we bought a car and I was not looking forward to dealing with salesmen. We had gone to three other dealerships before we went to Lakewood Ford and the sales people we dealt with did not give us the attention, information and "space" to think about what we wanted. Our entire experience with Lakewood Ford, and especially Dale Barber, was excellent. We have told everyone we've talked to about our new car about the good experience we had at Lakewood Ford and with Dale. When we need to replace our very aging Honda Accord, Lakewood Ford is the first and only place we'll go. Thanks for a great car buying experience -- one that I was dreading and ended up enjoying!

Dale Barber and Greg who did our paperwork

wulfsgal
1/24/2015

"Maintenance of my Ford Vehicles."

I have dealt with Lakewood Ford since I bought my Truck there. They have always treated me well and took care of my problems.. They take care of the problems to my satisfaction and have always done so unless it is not possible cause some Fed. regulations. I am truly happy with all the employees and the Ford product. I will be a customer of Lakewood Ford as long as I am a Ford owner.

Dave Alger

Rj50
1/23/2015

"Simply put...Awesome!"

It began with scheduling and ended with this survey. The professionalism, courtesy, and timeliness demonstrated throughout my experience was superb. My team lead is amazing.

Suzie

ken
1/21/2015

"Excellent service"

Excellent service from the moment I walked into the service area. I had a broken lock on trunk door service tech could not fix it because inside mechanism was damage. New part shipped in overnight. Truck fixed first thing next morning. Cost was very well priced. I would recommend Mickie for her outstanding professional in helping me out

Mickie

TLLove
1/03/2015

"Excellent Service Team and Manager."

I did not buy my truck here, but, Suzie and her team has made owning my 2011,F150 a pleasant experience. Caring and responsive, they always kept me informed. Great work by people who care about the product and their owners.

Suzie, Service Department

Jess
12/30/2014

"Wonderful!!"

Lakewood Ford assisted me the same day my car broke down. They were incredibly friendly and very efficient. They have great communication and let me know the second my car arrived and when the car was all fixed. Absolutely wonderful expeiriance all together!

philip
12/24/2014

"quick"

I was put off at korum Ford but Lakewood ford were ready to recieve me the next day . So i took my lincoln in there was expecting long wait but to my surprise it was short n sweet with the completeion of the 45000 Check up done ...

suzy