Lamborghini Newport Beach

Lamborghini Newport Beach
Lamborghini Newport Beach Info

AliAbolhassani
6/13/2013

"Im VERY happy with the service I received at Lamborghini..."

Im VERY happy with the service I received at Lamborghini Newport Beach. They are very professional and their customer service was second to none! My salesperson, Giovanni Bucci did a fantastic job for me and helped every step of the way! I am now a loyal client of his for life!

chileini1
3/25/2013

"I am very impressed with the sales, Giovanni Bucci of..."

I am very impressed with the sales, Giovanni Bucci of this dealership. I started to look for a car from 5 months ago. Giovanni responded to my email then. Ever since he constantly check with me for my buying status and presented me with different varieties of configurations and colors. He is very PATIENT with me! This dealership is at southern California, and I lived in the Bay area. Finally I decided to fly down to take a look of a car he offered, and I am very happy with it. Giovanni is very professional and considerate. I tested drive the car and he explained to me all the features patiently. After a week of price negotiation, we reached a deal which includes delivery of the car to my home in Bay Area. After the car was ready to ship, I flew down again to checked out the car once again. Within couple hours, the trucking company came to pick up the car to deliver it to me. Giovanni even took pictures for the loading of the car onto the truck and sent them to me on the same night! The next morning 7AM, the car showed up in my front yard. Very efficient! Two hours later, I received a call from Giovanni to check out the status. After started to drive the car, I called him for some tech issues, Giovannie always helped me to find the answer. Last October, I purchased a brand new Audi Q5 from Steven Creek Audi in San Jose. After the purchase, the sales never replied to my call neither my email. I agree that the car I purchased from Giovanni is not in the same caliber of Audi Q5, but it really doesn't guarantee you that you will receive a better treatment when you buy pricey cars. I had bad experience at Redwood City Porsche before. I would give 6 stars to giovanni for his excellent services which made my purchase very pleasant!

737Drvr
1/18/2013

"I would like to thank Giovanni for making this the best..."

I would like to thank Giovanni for making this the best car buying experience I've ever had! From start to finish, Giovanni was a true professional. He was/is courteous and communicated with me about every facet of the deal. He went above and beyond to ensure all my concerns were addressed. I actually had fun making this deal and Lamborghini Newport Beach has earned a customer for life. Thanks also to Daniel and the entire staff of LNB for their efforts as well. I'll gladly recommend Lamborghini Newport Beach and Giovanni to anyone interested in an exotic. Cheers guys and Thanks Again.

Giovanni and Daniel

KatSalem
11/30/2012

"I just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo from Lamborghini..."

I just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo from Lamborghini Newport Beach yesterday and had the pleasure of dealing with Giovanni Bucci and the management team. I'm a female and find that when I go into dealerships, I have to be more careful because it works against me. I have experience purchasing luxury cars but this was my first exotic car purchase. I was expecting some of my past experiences where I felt pressured or found out I had been deceived in some way so I was fully prepared. I have to say, I had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. The transaction was smooth, friendly and very professional thanks to Giovanni and his team. I give this dealership 5 stars!

mazilambo
11/03/2012

"I just purchased a 2013 Gallardo and I had an amazing..."

I just purchased a 2013 Gallardo and I had an amazing experience at Newport Beach Lamborghini dealership. All the staff including Giovanni, Pietro and Daniel were very informative, courteous and provided a very relax and professional environment so I could make a decision under no pressure. I have purchased many exotic cars in the past but by far this has been my best experience and I highly recommend these guys. Mazi S.

Giovanii, Pietro and Daniel

ChantiB
1/07/2011

"I called Lamborghini of Newport Beach after searching..."

I called Lamborghini of Newport Beach after searching online for my prospective Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe. From the very first conversation over the telephone with Sebastian, right up until I signed the paperwork, he was courteous, professional, and most importantly made the purchase of my new Lamborghini an absolute pleasure. I felt very comfortable, and could not be happier with my Gallardo. Thank you! Ms Elise.

Sebastian and Kam

mrlo2002
1/05/2011

"I had my car in for service and would refer people here,..."

I had my car in for service and would refer people here, they fixed all my concerns and had the parts in stock.I was very impressed in their overall knowledge of the vehicles and they have good pricing for services and parts.I would recommend this service center for all your service needs.

Grant and Rey

jmajors
1/04/2011

"What a great dealership. These guys are first class...."

What a great dealership. These guys are first class. Everywhere else I went I was treated like a second class citizen. When my wife and I arrived here on a Saturday they were so friendly and took the time to show me all of the different cars they had available. My wife and I decided on a nice pre owned Gallardo and they took us both out for test rides and spent plenty of time with us to help us make the right choice. I cannot say I have had such a car buying experience like this ever before. Bottom line is Kam and Sebastian were very helpful and took care of us when other Lamborghini dealers didn't even want to talk to us. Jonathan & Cassandra

Kam and Sebastian

hter9
12/23/2010

"I have had great experience with Lambo NB.The parts..."

I have had great experience with Lambo NB.The parts department have always been helpfull.They are very knowledgeable.You are guaranteed to get the right part.The shipping also great.They ship it very fast. The service department is amazing.They know their stuff.They have a lot of experience and you get your car back fast.

REY,GRANT

Steve_NB
11/17/2010

"This is the best Lamborghini service department in the..."

This is the best Lamborghini service department in the business. Glad to see the whole service crew from the old LOC dealer back together. These guys are the best when it comes to knowing all things Lamborghini. My Lamborghini is well cared for by these guys. I highly recommend this dealer for sales and service, you will not be disapointed.

Grant Johnson