Lance Cunningham Ford

Larry Hill Ford & Imports

Lenoir City Ford

foresbr
4/21/2015

"Wow, what a great experience"

I just had the best car trade experience of my long 61 year long life. I got a great deal. Got the paperwork done and out fast. Thanks a bunch to Lance, Ray, Jonathan and especially to my very excellent sales person Allen Sizemore. What a great team!!!!!! I don't know what the naysayers are talking about. I have had service done here and now my first car buying experience. I have never been to a more accommodating, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Jonathon Pyatt, Lance Cunningham, Allen Sizemore, Raymond Ritter

jmonroe
3/30/2015

"Don't Trust Then at All"

Shame on you Lance Cunningham Ford! I Have bought 2 Trucks from you a 2008 and 2014 and I was having a shimmy problem with the 2014 F-150 and you all did nothing to fix it Linior City Ford Fixed my Truck for you. I have had the Truck to your service department 5 time in 3 mounts for the shimmy to be told it just the road well it was not just the road there was an issue with the tires that your service dept. told me they checked each time it was in there and I took them for a ride and the same thing it's just the road. To think your service dept. never even touched the tires. I was told all four tires were out of balance and the front two tires were egg shape. Just think if I was driving with my 11 year old in the truck and the tires that your service dept. told me were fine give out and we had a crash. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Jessie and Brittany

scross
3/28/2015

"Inability to give a respnse"

Wanted/Intended on purchasing a 35000 Jeep, In contact with associates for three days, Sent VIN and information on trade. The next time I heard from them was three days later saying Jeep was Sold. Poor business practices , not to mention was on the Lot Looking at the vehicle on Tuesday night, Stuck faces to outside glass of showroom, seen associates inside, walked around lot for about 30 minutes, thought dealership was closed at 6pm We was there at 630pm, Found out the next day that the dealership did not close til 9pm. Do not go to Lance Cunningham Ford, Obviously they care nothing about selling cars or assisting customers or being prompt in responses

ALL STAFF

jmonroe
2/20/2015

"Shack and Roll I can't drive 55"

This is a new 2014 F-150 Truck the best on the road right! Wrong! this truck Sucks. I have had it to the dealer two times now to fix the shacking in the steering and both time I was told there is no problem. at 55 and 70mph you can fell the steering wheal shack like it out of balance or a tire is out or round. the last time I was told it's the new Ford suspension. My 2008 Sport Trac drove better then this 2014 and it had 100.000 miles on it.

Brittany

jmonroe responded to this review

February 27, 2015

FORD JUST LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER: Well after the Region Ford Rep. and the Service Dept. Manager and I took a ride in my Truck and then drove a different truck same every thing we came to the same conclusion it's the new 2014 Ford F150. And I am here to tell you this is the last Ford Truck for the Guy.

Big Chicken
2/02/2015

"Cover Up"

I purchased a used 2012 F-450 with less than 15K miles on it from this dealer. Big regret. Read the reviews before you buy here and then go somewhere else. Ford needs to take a closer look at this dealer. My opinion Lance Cunningham needs his dealer license pulled. I would surly hate to know I had someone selling my products like this cat. It looks like they used a screwdriver to remove the original dealers sticker on the tailgate of the truck. It made me sick when I peeled off Lance Cunningham's double or triple thick dealer sticker and saw the deep scratch down to the bare metal and the 3 inch dent they made getting it off. Now this is on the corner of my tailgate. They had it all covered up. Now I have to look at this everyday and it really ticks me off that a dealer wont take the time to do things right. A simple hair dryer to heat up the stickers and peel it off is all it takes. A dealer should know this Right? This is just one of several issues I've had with this truck. Do your self a favor and shop somewhere else. Before you buy a used car or truck here take it somewhere and have it inspected first. It seems to me that this dealer don't know how to do that part of the job but they are #1 when it comes to lying and covering up things. Preston is a nice guy but he needs to do a better job describing the condition of a vehicle before someone drives from out of state. I was told the truck was a local trade in and after I got the title I found out it was from PA. and was first used new as a Follow Me truck on a road paving crew. Just think of the asphalt & tar splattered all underneath the truck and caked in the bumpers and inside the dually wheels. Like I said before, several issues with this dealer and the truck. The FORD COMPANY needs to look at this dealership and re-consider if they need it or not.....

Preston Williams

Richard
1/26/2015

"Not what it's cracked up to be."

First of all, notice how all the Five Star ratings are put up front on the reviews! Read on all the reviews and get the real story! I spent about two hours with Preston Williams to purchase a Ford Explorer with a trade in of my 2012 Lexus RX450h which had 37,000 miles on it. Preston was very nice and cordial but that is where the nice ended. They advertised $25 over invoice, but that is a hoax just to get you into the store. My final bottom line was my trade in and and additional $7450.00 cash. They offered only $29,100 for my vehicle, which was an embarrassment. I told Preston when I entered his office that I was going to purchase a vehicle today, and hoped I could do it there. I left feeling I had totally wasted my time and moved on to the Airport Motor Mile. I did end up purchasing a similar vehicle for an MSRP of $38,645 with all the options I wanted on the car at Lance Cunningham. It included a sunroof, leather heated dual climate seats, navigation, safety package, roof rack, and all the trimmings. Now here is the best part of the story. What Lance Cunningham wanted was $7450.00 cash, plus my Lexus right? I bought almost the identical vehicle for a trade in value of $34,000 plus a difference of only $398.00 cash out of my pocket!! Yes, only $398.00! Lance Cunningham told me they offered me NADA and Black Book value for my car, and the dealership I purchased from did the same! Do the math........a difference of $4,900.00! When they told me they used NADA and Black Book to use for my trade in, I said, "Okay, let's use NADA and Black Book to find out what the true value is of the car you are selling me", but of course they said it couldn't be done. Do yourself a favor and skip Lance Cunningham. It's nothing but frustration and unwilling fairness on both the purchase price as well as the trade in. Even with rebates and incentives, their bottom line didn't come close.

All sales managers at Lance Cunningham Ford., James Blandino, Jack Booher, Preston Williams, Andy Anderson, Chuck Tucker

Barn Man
1/12/2015

"USE CAUTION"

Use extreme caution when buying a used car from this dealer. The inspecting guys working here are just hanging out waiting on the Friday's paycheck, same as the clean up crew, and the finance guy Travis is, we'll I can't type in what I feel about him. He don't answer his phone, answer messages and don't reply back to emails. Before you sign the papers, Take the car or truck somewhere and have it inspected first. If you don't you'll be sorry like I am. I drove 3.5 hrs to pick up the truck I purchased. What a day! Mr. Lance Cunningham, Your only as good as your worst employee! It looks to me you have a dealership full of folks with no integrity. INTEGRITY is being good even when no one is looking!

Travis,, Preston Williams

Mad hard worker
1/10/2015

"Screwed my car up and sent me out the door in unsafe car"

Very dissatisfied with my experience . There are good people at this dealer and there are bad apples as well .. Really In a hard spot on this car and I've been a loyal customer . Simple answers and someone willing to work with me would have been appreciated . When you have an exceptional service lady trying her best to help you and the people over her head are making things impossible.

Worked with multiple people to end up with a broken car

stacey.berry.54
11/23/2014

"Awesome dealership!"

I ordered a 2015 Ford Mustang GT Mustang in October 2014. Preston Williams and Frank Radnic helped me with order and were in constant contact with me to let me know when my car would arrive. It was expected on December 26th, but arrived on November 21st! I was so excited! They were excited for me as well! They were wonderful from the first time I walked into the door in October until I left with my car on November 21st. I would recommend them to anyone who is buying a car. John Hill helped me with my financing and was very thorough with the warranty options, different financing companies, etc. He was a joy to work with!

Frank Radnic, John Hill, Preston Williams

jrhowell
10/18/2014

"Liars"

Dishonest from the moment you walk in the door. I will never go back. I will make sure everyone I know doesn't shop there.

service

Lance Cunningham Ford responded to this review

November 04, 2014

Thank you for feedback on our dealership. We are proud say would not be in business for the past 25 years if it wasn't for our honesty and professional integrity with all our customers. We would like to hear more details about your experience which lead to this unfortunate review. Please contact me, Lance Cunningham, directly at (865) 622-8006