Lance Cunningham Ford

Lance Cunningham Ford
Call
Lance Cunningham Ford Info
About Lance Cunningham Ford

Hey Folks: Lance has been at this location for over 21 years. Our commitment to transparency and customer satisfaction is what earned us Ford’s most prestigious award 2 years in a row. The President's Award is won by customer satisfaction in all departments. All we ever ask is you GIVE LANCE A CHANCE! It is up to our TEAM here at Lance Cunningham Ford to exceed your expectations. You may contact me, Jason Owens, Sales Manager on my direct line at(865)687-2100 or e mail me at jowens@lcford.com I would like to say THANK YOU to our customers who took time from their busy schedules to give us a review. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR GIVING LANCE A CHANCE!!!

About Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Miss Hazel's Resturant

"Rude people, called my husband "Fat boy" "

This dealership is horrible! You have to call 5-6 times to get someone in the service dept to even answer the phone. My husband had an appt to get an oil change and still waited 1 1/2 hrs. When he complained and ask for his keys, he was called "fat boy" by the service advisor. Don't go to this dealership unless you want to waste your time and money and be treated disrespectfully!!!

Service dept

September 15, 2014

We are sorry for any miscommunication with anyone in our Service Department. We assure you that NO ONE called your husband "fat boy" or they would no longer be working for us. Please ask your husband to contact our Service Manager directly, Steve McHenry - cell 865-466-3101 so he can get some specifics in order to get to the bottom of this unfortunate situation. Thanks and Steve McHenry is awaiting your call.

"Buying a truck on Internet"

I had the pleasure of working with Preston Williams during the selection and pricing of my new F-150. With being almost 60 miles from the dealership much time was spent reviewing on line and emailing back and forth regarding the truck and pricing with Preston. Preston was prompt and thorough with answers to my questions as we finalized the deal. Unfortunately the only day I was able to come to the dealership to take delivery Preston had prior commitments, that he had made me aware of well in advance. Preston had everything set up for us to meet with his associate Ben Nelson who helped us complete the purchase and point out the unique features of the new F-150. Both gentleman disprove the "car salesman" stigma of the past as they were extremely courteous and professional. If you are buying from Lance Cunningham Ford you can feel confident and comfortable dealing with either of these men.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for sharing your sales experience with Preston Williams and Ben Nelson. Part of our dealership culture is to be always be courteous and professional. Thanks for traveling the distance to work with us and buy your truck. We appreciate your business!

"Great...from start to finish"

Walked in as a family of 5...comfortable waiting area where the kids could watch dvd player. Staff was very straightforward, honest and direct. No BS. They even fed us dinner from the on site deli as our transaction lasted into the evening. Best buying experience I've ever had...will be doing more business with them in the future!

Ben, John, and Travis

September 09, 2014

We pride ourselves in our "family friendly" atmosphere. Thanks for your business and we look forward to serving you and your family in the future.

August 27, 2014

We consider ourselves a very "family friendly" dealership and are thrilled to hear your family's buying experience was good enough to share. We look forward to the next time and thanks so much for your business.

"Purchase of a 2014 C-Max"

I connected with Lance Cunningham Ford through an internet request. I was given the pleasure to work Mr. Preston Williams to find the exact car I wanted. When I went to the showroom, Preston greeted me, told me he was working with another customer and introduced me to Mr. Trevor Newport. Mr. Newport took us for a test drive and then we sat down to talk purchase price. I had been to Edmunds and KBB and knew what was considered a fair price. They didn't ask me to make the first offer, they made the offer. And it was below what I was going to ask for! How great is it to walk into a dealership, be treated respectfully, and then get blown away but not having to haggle. The only word that works is awesome. Total time to test drive and agree on price was 40 minutes. That is what I call customer service! I would recommend Lance Cunningham Ford and especially Mr. Williams and Mr. Newport for the fine customer service and the warmth and caring they showed to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase.

September 09, 2014

In this busy world we live in, we have the utmost respect for our customer's valuable time. Thank you for your business and the recommendation!

"Great people"

My purchase of a new ford raptor from these great guys! I can't say enough good things about this dealership.Thanks again guys I'll be back for more.

September 09, 2014

Enjoy your truck and thanks for your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

"Pleasant Experience"

We found Preston to be very professional and personable and enjoyed working with him on our recent purchase. It's nice to see someone that truly puts the customer's needs first. There was no pressure and Preston went out of his way to make sure the truck we were considering was a good fit and in proper working condition. We would recommend Preston to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

September 09, 2014

We are very happy to hear about your sales experience with Preston and even more pleased he made sure your truck was a good fit before selling it to you. Again, thanks for your business!

"After an initial email to John, I received a response..."

After an initial email to John, I received a response regarding a car I was interested in. I emailed him back giving him complete details of the car I was trading. After 2 days and no reply, I called the dealership to get things moving & spoke with Ben. I gave him all of the information I could about my trade in, he was very nice over the phone. However, I had to follow up with him to see where things stood. I called the dealership, left a msg asking for a return call to my cell. I was currently at work. A few hours later, according to the time stamp on my home voice mail, I was informed I needed to put more money down. I called back on the next business day (because I didn't get home until 8pm), was put on hold for over 7 mins and hung up. Later that evening, I called John on his cell, he was going to call me back 1st thing in the morning. I still have yet to have received a call back. Then, when I look on their website, the car I was interested in is no longer available. I live over 200 miles from the dealership so I wasn't able to just jump in the car & ride over. They both knew that. So while the price was awesome, the salesmen were friendly, the customer service needs improvement.

"From Start to finish Frank Radic made trading &..."

From Start to finish Frank Radic made trading & purchasing a vehicle at Lance Cunningham Ford a great experience. He worked relentlessy to put us in the exact vehicle of our dreams. He listened to our needs & worked very hard to find a solution. We cannot say enough about our great experience. We loe our new Mini. Thanks Frank!

Frank Radics

"If your looking for a true knowledgeable gentleman then I..."

If your looking for a true knowledgeable gentleman then I highly recommend Mr. Preston Williams. My family and I have purchased four vehicles from Mr. Williams over the past years. I have recommended him to friends and even my father purchased a vehicle from him. I am never rushed and we always leave feeling we couldn't have found a better deal for our needs and wants. The level of courtesy and professionalism we have always received from Mr. Williams is not found in the car buying business. I truly believe he is the main reason we keep going back to Lance Cunningham. It has always been a pleasure and we thank you for all your time and help as always!

Preston Williams

"Update on my purchase from this dealership. I have..."

Update on my purchase from this dealership. I have recently traded this vehicle and lost a lot of money due to the very temporary cover ups that was done. Paint had started to come off hood,roof and doors of vehicle. Leather interior that was clean when purchased had started to change colors and paint flaking off...yes flaking off...they where airbrushed. I have made purchase of two ford products since this with no problems so...take it for what it's worth. I can not prove that all this was done there but they did not deny either. Buyer beware...check used vehicles thoroughly in Tn due to NO requirements on auction lots.

Lance " the man " Cunningham