Lance Cunningham Ford

Lance Cunningham Ford Info

Lenoir City Ford

rab
6/17/2016

"Estimates are not free!"

I recently took my vehicle in for an estimate. After I decided not to use them they charged me $75.00 for a diagnostic fee. This fee was not mentioned upfront. They just lost a lot of business from our fleet.

Bye bye old cars
6/15/2016

"I can't believe some of these bad reviews!"

I bought a 1996 Mustang convertible in 1996. Had it for more than 10 years. Always got services done at Lance Cunningham. Never had any trouble. Recently took a 2007 F-150 4x4 in to have maintenance, yeah it cost a lot but I wasn't up-sold on things not needed. Yeah it took a couple days but it's not a fast food drive thru. Gene is the service manager and he is understanding. I am a woman and Gene has a wife. I'm sure he wouldn't want her to be treated badly. So I felt at ease with what I had researched to be what was needed and he took care of it. No surprises and he even put a little discount on the bill. Thank you Gene Charsha

Gene Charsha, and the mechanics

mountainman1960
5/05/2016

"Service department is the worst"

I have had many problems with the service department at Lance Cunningham Ford. When I bought my truck from them they started out grate but it has gone down hill from there. I had problems with the way my truck was running. They never could figure it out. I fanally took it to a local mechanic who had it fixed the next day. Last month I thought I would give them a try again and purchaesed four new tiers. I set up an appointment for what they said should only take two hours only to find out after two hours they had not even started on changing the tires and would not be able to get to it that day so frustrating after making an appointment with them. The next day I get my new tiers and the service man says im sorry please let me try to earn your business back. The next time you come for service we will give you a dicount. So Last week my truck was running funny and I needed to go out of town. I called them up late that day and asked if they could get a rental truck for me the next day so I can drop my truck off and get the work done while I was out of town. The service man says no problem I will have it reay for you in the morning. The next morning I call before I head to the dealer just to make sure. The guy says I will have it ready for you. I get there and they don't have a truck like I asked for only a ford focus. I needed the truck tp haul some stuff for my trip. They waisted my time and I became frustrated and said to the guy why didn't you let me know you did not have things set up for me. Instead you waisted my time. He gets frustrated and walks me back to my truck and says just leave. I call the supervisor to tell him my experience he promises to call me back. A week goes by and no call. I finally call him and he says he talked with Lance Cunningham and he said they dont need my business and that I should not come back. Really!!!! can't believe that they dont care about the customer enough to say im sorry for messing things up. Yes I will never be back.

Gene in Service also the Service manager and Lance himself

Diane
4/26/2016

"Addendum to 10 days to fix a transmission"

In addition to my previous review, I would like to add that if or when I buy another Ford Vehicle, I will probably go to Ted Russell.

service

Diane
4/26/2016

"Ten days to fix a transmission!!!!"

I had a transmission rep[aced last week. It seems to me that if a customer spends $4,000 for service, you could at least wash the car. I owned a GM once and after servicing, they washed the car. Just saying. I'm disappointed.

Todd, service manager

Steve
3/23/2016

"Deception"

Most deceiving car lot I've ever bought at! They lie, and do not stand behind their product. I've bought 8 cars in 12 years and this dealership is hands down the most unethical dealership I've shopped at. Stay away and go elsewhere. I promise you will regret your decision to do business at this dealership!

Service and sales

James Ginter
3/15/2016

"Once they get your credit info, they shotgun your credit."

Below is a copy of the ext email that I sent to the 2 salespeople I dealt with. I would not recommend them as dog catcher. Once they get your credit info they shotgun your credit and never bother to follow up with a email, text or phone call. I was left in the dark for 5 days. Justin, Sasha,, This is James Ginter. You took my info last Friday for the Mustang that I was trying to buy and no one ever bothered to follow up with me if you could do the loan or not. I texted Sasha at least 5 times with no response and no phone call, nothing and I think that is pretty piss poor service on your part and hers and I do plan to let someone know about it. A 2 minute phone call to let me know you couldnt get me financed would have been nice. I will be buying this Mustang somewhere else obviously but I will also make sure that other potential customers of your dealership know how you treat your customers. James Ginter

Justin and Sasha

SBuck
2/04/2016

"deceive you "

They will tell you what you want to hear and omit out cost then when you have an issue it takes weeks to get anything done with them treating you poorly once you come to pick your vehicle back up.

Allan Sizemore & Lance Cunningham himself

Gardenman2016
1/14/2016

"New truck at used truck price"

Went to look for a used truck. Based on websites, figured my budget would allow for a 2012 or 2013 with about 30,000 miles. Met with John McCarthy. He showed me a used truck, but it wasn't what I really wanted. It was too long to fit in my garage. After checking his inventory, he showed me a brand new 2015 that met or exceeded my expectations (and fit in the garage!) With the Ford rebates, a fair trade in value and some deep, deep discounting from Lance Cunningham, I left driving the truck of my dreams at a price I never thought was possible (and within my budget!) Thanks, John, you are the best!

John McCarthy

halg54
1/05/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

Lance Cunningham Ford in Knoxville made my purchase so easy. I found what I had been looking for on his website. After talking with the dealership via text I found the whole experience so easy and stress free. Preston Williams my sales associate was professional and extremely knowledgeable during the whole buying process. I will definitely buy from Preston again! Oh by the way did I mention I live 175 miles away? The deal I received was well worth the drive!. Hal Van Metre

Preston Williams