Land Rover Flatirons

Felix Garcia, Sales Manager, Land Rover Flatirons

Felix Garcia

4.2

February 14, 2017

"LAND ROVER FLATIRONS IS FANTASTIC"

- mcloughlin, jodi

We recently purchased an Evoque - Everyone at Flatirons was fantastic- from Shawna in sales staff to Nam, who took me through all the car details. From start to finish, everyone was completely professional and accommodating. It was an awesome experience. I am sold on Land Rover Flatirons and will be back.

February 08, 2017

"Top notch "

- MarcN

Nate and Nam couldn't have been more professional and courteous to work with. Follow up was excellent as well. I really enjoyed working with these guys, and will look forward to working with them again in the future!

February 08, 2017

"Finally, I got my dream car!"

- Shelby

My experience at Land Rover Flatirons was like none other. There weren't a swarm of sales people pushing me to buy, it didn't take 8 hours to finalize the purchase, and there were snacks. They made my budget work for them instead of their budget working for me. I stopped in just to check out the Evoque, ended up falling in love with one that was clearly out of my price range. They showed me a wide range of purchasing options so I could make it work and I drove off with the car of my dreams.