Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

CarolJ
6/23/2015

""Years of Fantastic Service""

As longstanding customers of Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove we wanted to take this opportunity to thank Mark Reilly and Jenna, who have helped us over many years with the purchases of our Land Rover Discovery's and Range Rovers. They are exemplary employees: Kind, considerate and incredibly effective. It is employee's like these that keep customers like us loyal to Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove.

ERB
6/17/2015

"Fantastic experience"

George Weldon was excellent throughout the buying process. He was very courteous, friendly, responsive, and never pushy. Along the way, he never overlooked small details which allowed for a smooth experience. George has offered his personal continued assistance after the sale to ensure we would be happy, which is very refreshing. Kim was very thorough and efficient in the financing department. She explained all documents and answered any questions. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership!

Kim Dane, Jason Banner

bcbrown66
6/16/2015

"Bruce"

Although I had already identified my vehicle of choice, I have to say the team I worked with at Great Britains was nothing short of remarkable. Bill Marshall, Todd Agostini and Kimberly Spaeter were all top notch; worked with me in the interest of my timing and scheduling. Each took every effort to address my questions and set my expectations accordingly. From the moment I walked into the dealership I felt valued as a customer and made extremely comfortable throughout the purchasing process. This is my second Jaguar and my first experience with Great Britains. I don't expect it to me my last, and would not hesitate to recommend this team and dealership to a friend or family member.

Lia
6/15/2015

"Exceptional service"

Bill Marshall's professionalism and knowledge was clearly evident as he assisted us through the process of leasing our first Landrover. It was a pleasurable experience. Thank you.

Haagenson
6/13/2015

"Exceptional Service!"

Mike Smyth Jr. Was the reason I bought from this dealership. His ease of manner, kind salesmanship, and professionalism, was superb. He guided me through the process with honesty, and made the experience enjoyable, and fun! I will buy all my future cars, and service at this dealership, because of Mike. I look forward to many years of Range Rovers!

cenlaw
6/05/2015

"A pleasure to deal with..."

I saw a used vehicle I was interested in listed for sale at the dealership. I dove down early one Saturday morning, and was greeted by George Welden, with whom I had spoken the day before. George was bright, articulate and just a pleasure to deal with. We took an extensive test drive, at George's suggestion. I was also introduced to Steve Heath, the used car manager. He, too was a pleasure to deal with. We came to agreement on price, and I was then introduced to Kim Dale, the financing professional, who did her job quickly and with a sense of humor. I was in and out of the dealership with my car in less than 3 hours, and drove home a happy camper!

trashman
6/01/2015

"Awesome dealership from sales to paperwork signage. "

This is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with when purchasing a car. mark Reilly is a pleasure to deal with and tailors the deal individually for me every time. Kim is one of the most professional finance people I have ever dealt with in a car purchase. Organized, Accurate and no time at all to complete all paperwork.

brelily
5/31/2015

"Test Drove a land rover"

We stopped in spur of the moment, had two daughters with us.Salesman was outstanding.Super informative,developed a quick rapprochement with both us and our daughter's.We will be back in and sending friends and recommending Mark Reilly!

Car man
5/31/2015

"Nice buying experiance "

Looking for a new SUV & Bob Nicholls convinced me the Range Rover was the only way to go.. Love my Sport & love Land Rover Of Willow Grove. Easy profesinoal dealership to do business with. Highly recommended.

Izzy
5/06/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

I visited a few dealerships shopping for different brands of automobiles. Bill Marshall at Great Britains was our first stop and our last. There was not one sales person at the other dealer ships as nice, friendly, informed and experienced as Bill was. Made buying a car a pleasure and not a dreaded experience.

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter

Chris Giuffrida

Reviews of Steve Heath
Steve Heath

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

Reviews of Steve Heath, Jr.
Steve Heath, Jr.