Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

Lorri
3/31/2015

"Exceptional and professional service "

I appreciated Bill's patience and service. Staff at the dealership were welcoming, friendly and provided prompt service. The time spent with me and exceptional customer provided had an impact on my decision to lease my vehicle at Willow Grove.

trish
3/30/2015

"A new BFF - my 2015 Range Rover!"

Bill Marshall has the patience of a saint! He was just terrific each time I visited the dealership - answering my many questions and letting me test drive cars for almost 2 years before I decided on a Range Rover Sport - which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! He explained the car's options in easy detail and worked with me to build the car that I wanted - and never pressured me at all to "find one on the lot." The lease program and trade-in price on my truck were fair but most importantly, the paperwork that was involved was handled by Kim ( also efficient and knowledgeable) in a seamless and actually enjoyable fashion. The sales team at the dealership are friendly individuals - willing to help in any way possible. They are committed to customer service without being pushy or overly zealous. Bill Marshall is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with --- and I would recommend both he and the Land Rover/ Jaguar Dealership to anyone in the market for a car buying experience that is stress less and satisfying.

Rover fan
3/30/2015

"Great experiance "

My brother leased his Range Rover from Bob at The Great Britains in Willow Grove. We stopped in looking for a deal & was taken care off by Bob Good dealership to do business with.

Mike S
3/29/2015

"Great deal on a 2015 Evoque"

I set out to test drive several top ranked crossovers. The first was the Evoque. After my experience with Chris, I did not even bother to test drive the others. He offered up a great lease deal from the beginning and honored all of my service requests. The Willow Grove dealership is full of friendly, professionals who all combined to make my experience exceptional. Oh and the test drive was flawless. Driving the Evoque was like flying a jet.

John
3/28/2015

"Better than expected"

I walked in skeptical, but had no choice but to find a new car. Mike showed me the Land Rovers as I requested, but the Jaguar XF caught my eye. He had recommended we take the white Jag for a drive and was impressed...I asked for a black one, which was not on the lot. He offered to find one for me without hesitation. At the end of the day, the white one Mike originally showed to me was the one I chose. Doing business with Mike was a complete pleasure. He was courteous, accommodating, and I never felt pressure...he was sincere and very easy to do business with. A real asset to the Willow Grove location. I am excited about the car and experience....will recommend LRJ Willow Grove and Mike!

Kimberly Dane from Finance was also a pleasure to do business with...(not sure if that is Kimberly Spaeter from above?) She followed up, was patient and also a pleasure to do business with!

Kfinney3
3/19/2015

"awesome experience!"

We recently purchased an LR4 from Land Rover in Willow Grove. We worked with both Todd and Chris, through out the two day process. We are so happy with our new car and the service couldn't have been better! They were knowledgable, fair, and seemed genuinely happy for us!

danielfierst
3/05/2015

"Love our brand new LR4"

This was our second experience with Bill and Willow Grove, we wouldn't go anywhere else. Our new LR4 was delivered earlier than expected and the service was again exceptional. We couldn't be happier with our purchase and will surely be back to the same place for our next vehicle.

cruser712
3/03/2015

"Amazing experience................"

I have to tell you I drove from NJ to look at a Land Rover, I really didnt think I would be driving anything off of the lot, but I have to tell you working with Steve Heath, Bill Marshall and Jason the internet guy was just perfect. I couldnt be more happier with the deal I was presented with and have to say by far this was the best experience I ever had. You have a customer for life and I think you have just a amazing staff and look forward with working with them again. Thank you all GREAT JOB!!!! I am in a Rover now! Very happy

Jason the Internet guy

jlanderson1974
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

We came in and we were greeted promptly, treated professionally, and we were overall very happy with our experience at Land Rover Willow Grove. Bob Nicholls and Tom Burton went above and beyond to please us. We would recommend anyone to do business here.

debimullen
2/26/2015

"Range Rover Love"

This is my fourth Range Rover purchased with Land Rover Jag of Willow Grove. Everything is excellent from the vehicle to the purchase and outstanding service. Mike and Tom made the process effortless. Not like any other dealership. Once you find Land Rover Jag of Willow Grove, you will be a customer for life.

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter