Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

jbackhus
9/01/2015

"Awesome experience!"

From the time I called to inquire about the 2016 Range Rover I was met with a knowledgeable response and fair price. My car was ordered and it came in faster than expected! Mike Smyth Jr. delivered my car going over every detail and I actually left knowing exactly how to work my car. The entire process was seamless and painless. I really found working with this dealership, Mike and Kim to be such a positive experience.

smcg517
9/01/2015

"Jaguar Purchase- Great Experience!!"

I recently purchased a Jaguar from Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove. I had a truly exceptional experience. My sales person Mike Smyth Jr. was wonderful to work with. He was highly knowledgeable and helped me to find the perfect car. I feel that i got a great deal on my new car and the customer service I received far exceeded my expectations. I would reccommend Mike to anyone interested in buying or leasing a Land Rover or Jaguar. I will definitely work with Willow Grove and Mike for all of my future vehicles.

jgaber
8/30/2015

"truly exceptional experience "

I will recommend my sales consultant Bob to all my family and friends He was a true professional who knew his product and was able to answer all of my questions

Dogliver
8/29/2015

"Exceptional professionalism, courteousness, and friendliness"

From the time the receptionist answers the phone to the time you walk out the door, there is nothing but the best of professionalism. Everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, pleasant. You could talk to anyone and leave with a good feeling. They talk with you, not at you. Mike Smyth, Jr. is exceptional. Always smiling, pleasant, very knowledgable, trustworthy. He sold us our 2011 LR4, and every time I come in for service, he is always friendly and shows interest concerning the car even though it's been 4 years. This is our 3rd purchase from him! Hopefully we'll be back for another one!

lukejurban
8/27/2015

"Repeat customer. Looking forward to my next Rover"

As always, Bob did a great job getting us the exact car that we were looking for. He made the transaction very smooth , and worked to get us the price we were looking for. Lking forward to getting another Rover from Bob in the near future. Kim, as always, provided exceptional service in closing the financing portion of the deal. Looking forward to getting another Rover from Bob in the near future.

Denise
8/27/2015

"Fabulous Experience"

Bob was great to work with on the purchase of my 2015 Land Rover Discovery. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!

Peter Cavanaugh
8/03/2015

"Trust"

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW from Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove (AKA The Great Britains). Very soon after the transaction, the engine began to run a little rough at idle. I expected to put a little money into the car - after all it is four years old - and so brought it to my local BMW dealership for a tune up. I was shocked to learn that the symptom is the result of carbon buildup in the intake manifold - a $2400 repair - and no factory warranty! I called the Great Britains, explained the situation and hoped for the best. After a short time, the dealership got back to me and essentially said: "We have your back. You can trust us. We will make this right." This set the tenor and formed the basis for a relationship that resulted in the car being repaired by BMW, mostly at BMW's cost. The Great Britains picked up some related costs and provided a loaner while my car was in the shop. What can I say? The dealership could have played hardball and walked away from me - after all the car is a BMW (not a Jag or Land Rover) and I live about 100 miles away. But the dealership did not abandon me. The Great Britains said "trust us." I did and it all worked out. I would not hesitate to work with the Great Britains again. Special thanks to GM Tom Burton, sales manager Steve Heath and saleman George Weldon.

LydKris
7/31/2015

"Purchase Perfection"

Bill made our buying experience fantastic. He listened to our needs and made it happen. Kim even made the dreaded paperwork painless! We highly recommend the dealership. It truly is a great place to do business!

Anelson215
7/27/2015

"Exceeded My Expectations!!!"

I recently leased a 2015 Range Rover Sport and from start to finish- my experience was perfect!!! Mr. Marshall was patient with me and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or pressured during the entire process. He always responded to me within the hour and went out of his way to find me the Range Rover of my dreams! Coming from BMW was hard but Mr. Marshall made my decision easy. The team, including Kim, we're all very professional and friendly!! Never felt snubbed during any visit and Mr. Marshall made sure he found me a car that met my needs and my wallet!! My needs were more than met and now I'm driving a WONDERFUL RR Sport! I definitely plan to recommend this dealership to anyone interested in Land Rover. You can't go wrong with this group and Mr. Bill Marshall:) Just PERFECT!!!

Jtrain
7/27/2015

"New LR4"

My wife was reluctant to let her go of her LR3 but Bill Marshall put her mind at ease. Bill could have just offered a car that was on the lot- just like everybody else did. Instead, he found us a car that would fit. My wife was a little daunted by the technology in the car, but Bill did a terrific job with her. Kimberly in finance had the transaction wrapped up in about 15 min. Awesome. I have bought many cars and enjoyed some very good sales experiences, but this one topped the list. Thanks again!

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter