Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

Peter Cavanaugh
8/03/2015

"Trust"

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW from Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove (AKA The Great Britains). Very soon after the transaction, the engine began to run a little rough at idle. I expected to put a little money into the car - after all it is four years old - and so brought it to my local BMW dealership for a tune up. I was shocked to learn that the symptom is the result of carbon buildup in the intake manifold - a $2400 repair - and no factory warranty! I called the Great Britains, explained the situation and hoped for the best. After a short time, the dealership got back to me and essentially said: "We have your back. You can trust us. We will make this right." This set the tenor and formed the basis for a relationship that resulted in the car being repaired by BMW, mostly at BMW's cost. The Great Britains picked up some related costs and provided a loaner while my car was in the shop. What can I say? The dealership could have played hardball and walked away from me - after all the car is a BMW (not a Jag or Land Rover) and I live about 100 miles away. But the dealership did not abandon me. The Great Britains said "trust us." I did and it all worked out. I would not hesitate to work with the Great Britains again. Special thanks to GM Tom Burton, sales manager Steve Heath and saleman George Weldon.

LydKris
7/31/2015

"Purchase Perfection"

Bill made our buying experience fantastic. He listened to our needs and made it happen. Kim even made the dreaded paperwork painless! We highly recommend the dealership. It truly is a great place to do business!

Anelson215
7/27/2015

"Exceeded My Expectations!!!"

I recently leased a 2015 Range Rover Sport and from start to finish- my experience was perfect!!! Mr. Marshall was patient with me and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or pressured during the entire process. He always responded to me within the hour and went out of his way to find me the Range Rover of my dreams! Coming from BMW was hard but Mr. Marshall made my decision easy. The team, including Kim, we're all very professional and friendly!! Never felt snubbed during any visit and Mr. Marshall made sure he found me a car that met my needs and my wallet!! My needs were more than met and now I'm driving a WONDERFUL RR Sport! I definitely plan to recommend this dealership to anyone interested in Land Rover. You can't go wrong with this group and Mr. Bill Marshall:) Just PERFECT!!!

Jtrain
7/27/2015

"New LR4"

My wife was reluctant to let her go of her LR3 but Bill Marshall put her mind at ease. Bill could have just offered a car that was on the lot- just like everybody else did. Instead, he found us a car that would fit. My wife was a little daunted by the technology in the car, but Bill did a terrific job with her. Kimberly in finance had the transaction wrapped up in about 15 min. Awesome. I have bought many cars and enjoyed some very good sales experiences, but this one topped the list. Thanks again!

Nicko

"Outstanding"

This dealership is everything that a luxury dealership should be. I've bought six vehicles from here in the last eight years or so. ask for Bob Nichols and he'll treat you with the respect and courtesy that you deserve.

Sbaxter81

"Great Experience"

Exceptional sales experience. Professional, patient and extremely knowledgable. I was made to feel very comfortable and never pressured at any time. I would highly recommend them!

MaryEllenPA

"Excellent! "

Bill Marshall was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to work with him!! Bill was able to locate the exact vehicle that I wanted within hours and actually obtained me more features than I had requested, with a newer year vehicle while keeping me within the same price structure that he had originally provided to me. Paperwork process was very simple and all communications with Bill were quick. Bill clearly understands that people's time is limited and he make the entire process from start to finish painless. A very knowledgeable sales person and a true gentleman to work with!

jgaber
6/30/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

My sales consultant Bob was a true professional he knew his product inside and out he provided me with several options and he exceeded all of my expectations . I will be referring him to all of my friends and family.

CarolJ
6/23/2015

""Years of Fantastic Service""

As longstanding customers of Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove we wanted to take this opportunity to thank Mark Reilly and Jenna, who have helped us over many years with the purchases of our Land Rover Discovery's and Range Rovers. They are exemplary employees: Kind, considerate and incredibly effective. It is employee's like these that keep customers like us loyal to Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove.

ERB
6/17/2015

"Fantastic experience"

George Weldon was excellent throughout the buying process. He was very courteous, friendly, responsive, and never pushy. Along the way, he never overlooked small details which allowed for a smooth experience. George has offered his personal continued assistance after the sale to ensure we would be happy, which is very refreshing. Kim was very thorough and efficient in the financing department. She explained all documents and answered any questions. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership!

Kim Dane, Jason Banner