Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

debimullen
2/26/2015

"Range Rover Love"

This is my fourth Range Rover purchased with Land Rover Jag of Willow Grove. Everything is excellent from the vehicle to the purchase and outstanding service. Mike and Tom made the process effortless. Not like any other dealership. Once you find Land Rover Jag of Willow Grove, you will be a customer for life.

Lauren
2/23/2015

"Excellent Place!"

I recently leased a 2015 Range Rover Evoque. Mike Jr. was the sales rep and he was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. He was very responsive to emails that I sent with questions. It was an enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend Mike and this dealership for anyone who is looking to buy or lease a new car! Great service and experience!

Rstein
2/16/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Friendly, knowledgeable and customer focused. Mike and Kimberly were very attentive to every question and issue. The level of customer service is what you should receive but so often do not at other dealers.

jas320
2/12/2015

"Great Experience"

This was our first purchase from Land Rover Jaguar of Willow Grove and I am very please with the results. We first saw the Evoque at the Philadelphia Car show and knew it was a car we wanted to learn more about. I left my contact information with the rep at the show on Friday night and we were contacted by Chris the next day. We went in to see him on Saturday afternoon and were very happy with the service we received. He was friendly, knowledgeable and we never felt high pressure from him. We took a test drive that day and left feeling like we wanted to lease the Evoque. Over the next few days he worked with us to get the model, color and deal we wanted. On Thursday of that same week, we left the dealership with our new Evoque. Everyone we met at the dealership was very friendly and made us feel welcome. I am very happy with my new car and recommend Land Rove Jaguar Willow Grove for an exceptional experience.

bri
2/02/2015

"Great Service"

I recently leased a Range Rover Evoque. Todd, George and Kim were great. Everything was explained and they were all helpful along the process. In the process I received a great car at a great price with excellent service!!

Sandy
2/01/2015

"What a great experience"

I live in NJ and FL. I purchased my first Land Rover in NJ in 2006. When shopping for a new vehicle in 2012, I found Willow Grove to have much better pricing and just a great overall attitude and customer service. I'm in FL now, and ready to purchase a 2015. I shopped a Miami dealer, and then called Michael at Willow Grove. He saved me thousands. There is no better dealership around!! Honest and a straight shooter. Michael and Kim are the best.

jbresler
1/30/2015

"Truly Exceptional... AS ALWAYS!"

This is my 5th purchase from Land Rover Jaguar of Willow Grove and I couldn't be happier! They always provide great service and know exactly what I like. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to purchase or lease a luxury car!!

bdb
1/19/2015

"excellent customer service"

Chris did a wonderful job making sure we had all our questions answered and that I felt comfortable driving our new Range Rover out of the dealership. The rest of the staff we worked with were also very friendly and did their best to make our experience a positive one.

Gloria
1/03/2015

"My Evoque"

My experience was excellent from beginning to end!!! Great price, wonderful sales person who was very knowledgeable and even the financial part of it was fun! Chris Giuffrida was so friendly yet professional that I put him on my Christmas Card list!!! I would definitely recommend only this dealership to my friends!

2010XFR
1/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Today I went to look at a 2010 Jag XFR with low low low miles and trade a 2005 CL55 AMG. The customer service was Outstanding in all aspects and the experience was amazing. The owner Michael,sales George,sales Steve,service Brandon,and finance Kim were just down to earth and great people to deal with which made my experience Awesome. Michael you should be and I know you are very proud of the family/team you have in place that represents your dealership. Thanks again for an amazing experience and I will return in the future as a repeat customer. Sincerely 2010 Jag XFR

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter