Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

Izzy
5/06/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

I visited a few dealerships shopping for different brands of automobiles. Bill Marshall at Great Britains was our first stop and our last. There was not one sales person at the other dealer ships as nice, friendly, informed and experienced as Bill was. Made buying a car a pleasure and not a dreaded experience.

Rover fan
5/01/2015

"Great automobile dealership"

Went car shopping & never got past the first shop. Great introduction to the midsize luxury Jaguar XF, Bob (from Jaguar Land) sold me with his extensive knowledge passion & experience. We just Love our new Jaguar & Jaguar Willow Grove. Great car buying experience, would recommend anyone to shop here for the best service & smooth treatment when buying a car. They do it right !

Erm76er
4/30/2015

"Land Rover Willow Grove - The Best"

I have been part of the LRWG family for almost 10 years now.. They make each experience to Lease so easy, fair and smooth. Michael Smyth Jr and his team are the best!!

mromero323
4/30/2015

"Great buying experience!!!"

Mike Smyth Jr sold me my Range Rover sport last week and it was a great experience. Mike sold me my first Land Rover 9 years ago, and I'll continue to deal with him for every Land Rover I buy. Purchasing from Mike and Willow Grove has always been a first class experience.

SatisfiedCarBuyer
4/29/2015

"Great experience with a purchase of a used car!"

I had a great and pleasant experience at your dealership. I dealt with Bob Nicholls, who was professional, courteous, kept me updated on the status of my little Saab Aero, which I love driving! Bob was pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend going to Bob Nicholls to all of my friends and my family, who are touch customers...lol. When I am ready for a new car, which hopefully I will be next year, I am gong to check out one of the new Evokes that I originally went in to the dealership to purchase. The Evoke is too expensive for me right now and Bob pointed me to the Saab as an alternative until I feel ready to purchase an Evoke. Thank you Bob and also to the Great Britains of Willow Grove!

S.Nugent
4/27/2015

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

2015.5 Range Rover Sport. From test drive to picking color and ordering Chris handle everything , Checked order sheet and emailed me a copy also. Was one of the best car buying experience, no pressure, no push of add on, and the car came in a month early. Trade in value was far, but not black book. Chris made sure the car and paperwork was ready for pickup and when over all the details about the new car. Just outstanding customer service!!

Lorri
3/31/2015

"Exceptional and professional service "

I appreciated Bill's patience and service. Staff at the dealership were welcoming, friendly and provided prompt service. The time spent with me and exceptional customer provided had an impact on my decision to lease my vehicle at Willow Grove.

trish
3/30/2015

"A new BFF - my 2015 Range Rover!"

Bill Marshall has the patience of a saint! He was just terrific each time I visited the dealership - answering my many questions and letting me test drive cars for almost 2 years before I decided on a Range Rover Sport - which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! He explained the car's options in easy detail and worked with me to build the car that I wanted - and never pressured me at all to "find one on the lot." The lease program and trade-in price on my truck were fair but most importantly, the paperwork that was involved was handled by Kim ( also efficient and knowledgeable) in a seamless and actually enjoyable fashion. The sales team at the dealership are friendly individuals - willing to help in any way possible. They are committed to customer service without being pushy or overly zealous. Bill Marshall is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with --- and I would recommend both he and the Land Rover/ Jaguar Dealership to anyone in the market for a car buying experience that is stress less and satisfying.

Rover fan
3/30/2015

"Great experiance "

My brother leased his Range Rover from Bob at The Great Britains in Willow Grove. We stopped in looking for a deal & was taken care off by Bob Good dealership to do business with.

Mike S
3/29/2015

"Great deal on a 2015 Evoque"

I set out to test drive several top ranked crossovers. The first was the Evoque. After my experience with Chris, I did not even bother to test drive the others. He offered up a great lease deal from the beginning and honored all of my service requests. The Willow Grove dealership is full of friendly, professionals who all combined to make my experience exceptional. Oh and the test drive was flawless. Driving the Evoque was like flying a jet.

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter

Tom Burton

Reviews of Steve Heath
Steve Heath

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

Reviews of Steve Heath, Jr.
Steve Heath, Jr.