Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

jazminjabbarnia
1/07/2016

"Great experience at Land Rover Willow Grove"

My experience at Land Rover Willow Grove was phenomenal. Chris Giuffrida was always so friendly and helpful through out the process. He always greeted me with a smile and went above and beyond to give me all the information I needed. He followed up with me constantly but was never "that annoying sales person". If anything, I was a super annoying customer and must have visited the place at least 7 times and test drove 5 times before making a decision. He was never irritated with me and always encouraged me to do things my way so that I was 100% sure and happy with my decision. Todd was also extremely helpful with finding me a car towards the end of the process. They have a great team and I'm so happy with my Range Rover Evoque and my decision. Thanks again team Willow Grove! Can't wait to see you at my first car service!

Carl
12/28/2015

"Great Dealership"

Purchased a new 2016 Range Rover Sport from Chris Guiffrida and could not be pleased. Chris and Todd Agostini were professional and helpful from beginning to the end. Chris made insightful recommendations and was always available when needed. Thanks for everything Chris and the entire staff from the Land Rover of Willow Grove. Carl

jbresler12780
12/28/2015

"Always Superior Customer service"

I have purchased 5 Range Rovers from this dealership and have always had superior customer service - from Mark Reilly in Sales, to all the gentleman in the service department and Kim is an ace with all the paperwork!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a luxury vehicle!

Mhinkel
12/22/2015

"Long Term Consistent Superior Sales and Service"

I have been dealing with LR Jaguar Willow Grove for over 10 years and in that time have purchased several vehicles. The sales experience, particularly with Mark Reilly has been consistently excellent as has that with the Service department with Bob and Steve Heath Jr along with Linda. They are all always overly accommodating to any customer service or sales request and have gone out of their way to make sure we are taken good care of, up to and including following up on things while on vacation. I would highly recommend purchasing and/or servicing your LR with them as they have the long term consistent results that are the mark of a truly exceptional organization.

semathew

"Great Customer Service"

Friendly customer service, great test drive, and a wonderful experience buying a car. It was a pleasure to buy a new Range Rover off of Chris Giuffrida. We had come in right before closing time, but Chris allowed us to test drive the Evoque. From there, we were able to buy the car of our choice with the help of Chris. Thank you to Chris and Land Rover of Willow Grove.

newzan

"Great Dealership !"

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership… Never had a bad experience. Working with Mark Reilly @ The Great Britain's Willow Grove Land Rover is always a pleasure !!!

Flyastro
12/15/2015

"Second Experience as Good as the First"

I just purchased my second Range Rover Sport from Michael Smyth, Jr at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove. I'm pretty picky when it comes to the cars I drive, it's colors and options. Just as in my first purchase, Michael went above and beyond to locate the exact vehicle I wanted. I know it wasn't an easy task. I have referred friends to Michael and will continue to do so. He is very knowledgeable, professional and laid back. There is no hard pressure sales approach which I love. Ask for Michael Jr., I know you will have a great car buying experience.

AllenPARealtor
12/11/2015

"Had best experience ever!"

My name is Allen. Me and my wife purchased Range Rover Sport at this dealership and we had just great experience ever from the dealership itself and especially from our saleperson Mike Smith Jr. This guy did amazing job concerning price and amazing customer service!! I never had a better experiense of purchasing a car before. Will deff recommend this dealer and Mike Smith Jr to all my friends.

bradfordman
12/10/2015

"best dealership around!!"

I heard about this dealership from a close friend of mine who has bought 5 cars over the years from this dealership. He referred me to a wonderful salesman Michael Smyth Jr. who walked me through the car process and I was very satisfied with the time and patience he had with all my questions. Since getting my car I have told many others about the excellent service Michael has provided me with even after the sale. The sales and service team really go above and beyond in making sure you are happy with your purchase. thank you great Britain's of willow grove.

Cheri and Billy
11/13/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

We purchased a Range Rover from Bob yesterday. The experience was phenomenal, best experience purchasing a vehicle ever. Bob is a great guy to do business with; friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Will definitely be purchasing from Bob again. Also Kimberly Spaeter in the finance department was also a pleasure to deal with. Thank you, Cheri and Billy Pasqualichio

Reviews of Chris Giuffrida

Brandon Best

Reviews of Todd  Agostini
Todd Agostini

GSM

Reviews of Steve Heath, Jr.
Steve Heath, Jr.