Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Call
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

bdb
1/19/2015

"excellent customer service"

Chris did a wonderful job making sure we had all our questions answered and that I felt comfortable driving our new Range Rover out of the dealership. The rest of the staff we worked with were also very friendly and did their best to make our experience a positive one.

Gloria
1/03/2015

"My Evoque"

My experience was excellent from beginning to end!!! Great price, wonderful sales person who was very knowledgeable and even the financial part of it was fun! Chris Giuffrida was so friendly yet professional that I put him on my Christmas Card list!!! I would definitely recommend only this dealership to my friends!

2010XFR
1/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Today I went to look at a 2010 Jag XFR with low low low miles and trade a 2005 CL55 AMG. The customer service was Outstanding in all aspects and the experience was amazing. The owner Michael,sales George,sales Steve,service Brandon,and finance Kim were just down to earth and great people to deal with which made my experience Awesome. Michael you should be and I know you are very proud of the family/team you have in place that represents your dealership. Thanks again for an amazing experience and I will return in the future as a repeat customer. Sincerely 2010 Jag XFR

mjb
12/31/2014

"Continued excellence"

Mark Reilly continues to repeat an exceptional experience with competency, value and service. Such virtues have endured over a long standing relationship which will ensure continued loyalty with future purchases.

Mr. & Mrs. Case
12/31/2014

"HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS"

Over the past several years, my wife and I have purchased five cars from The Great Britains. I have dealt exclusively with Mark Reilly to whom I give the highest rating. I recommend him without question. He is knowledgeable, courteous and professional in the most affable manner. My wife has purchased her cars through Steve Heath and would, I am certain, say the same about him. In addition, both The Great Britains service department and business office are xceptional.

Daddy
12/30/2014

"Exceeds my expectations "

Always a great experience at the dealership , the team here is very knowledgable about their vehicles and always willing to go above and beyond to keep a satisfied customer !

Petersenb
12/29/2014

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience with my recent purchase at Jaguar Willow Grove. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable. They did not pressure me at all during the process. I would recommend this dealership highly to family and friends.

Roman
12/28/2014

"It was truly a enjoyable and FUN experience!"

Everyone was courteous, conscientious and most importantly NOT pushy. It was probably the most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever experienced--and I've bought over 40 new vehicles during my life.

Todd Agostini

johnspring
12/27/2014

"Great Experience"

I think their motto must be 'ask and you shall receive!' Everyone at Great Britain's polite, experienced, and knowledgeable I have never been in a dealership so 'customer centric'

hoffmatj
12/24/2014

""The Most Pleasurable Car Purchase Experience""

I have never encountered a more enjoyable auto purchase experience. From the initial e-mail and telephone conversation to the final closure, Tom was most courteous, knowledgeable, and forthright. As a long tenured sales and marketing person myself, I know success is achieved by making the customer feel important and satisfied. Steve did just that. The purchase price was extremely competitive and I received a very fair price for my trade. Kimberly was efficient, thorough, and helpful with the completion of the plethora of paperwork. A sweetheart. I would gladly, and without hesitation, recommend this top tier company and this fine group of individuals to anyone in search of a five star transaction. I look forward to future purchases. Kudos to all. I sincerely hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too! Speak to you soon. Be well. Cheers, T.J.

Thomas Dreyer

Tom Burton

Reviews of Mark Reilly
Mark Reilly

Sales Guide

Reviews of Steve Heath, Jr.
Steve Heath, Jr.