Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Sales Guide

Jenna Jones, Finance Manager, Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Jenna Jones

June 05, 2017

"Phenomenal Experience at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove"

- dmack23

I've purchased many new and used cars over the past 30 years and have NEVER enjoyed the experience until Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove. Our sales consultant Nick Censi was a incredibly helpful, very knowledgeable about every vehicle we looked at and answered all of our questions. He was personable, low key and never made us feel pressured in any way. The sales manager, Todd Agostini, made this purchase a reality with an incredibly fair price that we quickly agreed to. Todd also took the time to talk with my 12 year old son about baseball and made him feel as welcome as my wife and I felt. Finance manager Brian Pham went the extra mile and on his own volition, found a lower percentage loan than we initially agreed to!! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new/ used vehicle! Excellent job by those three men!

Nick Censi, Todd Agostini and Brian Pham

October 26, 2016

"Pleasant pre-owned vehicle purchase experience"

- cdcolleend

We had been in the market for a bit when we had the pleasure of meeting George Weldon. We stopped in to see a vehicle (not a franchise model) that Land Rover of Willow Grove had on their lot that met our search criteria. George was super to work with. He was genuinely interested in understanding what we were looking for and patiently answered our questions. Ultimately, we were satisfied that we found the right vehicle and completed the purchase. Everything was handled courteously and efficiently, right through to the quick delivery of the vehicle registration (~2 weeks after the sale). Throughout the process, everyone we met at the dealership was friendly and helpful. For us, however, it was George's approach that made this our most pleasant preowned vehicle purchase experience (and we've bought many over the years). He even called us a few weeks after the sale to check in and make sure we were enjoying our "new" car. We will certainly call George when we're back in the market and we will, without hesitation, recommend George to family, friends, neighbors and coworkers.

George Weldon

July 24, 2016

"Terrible experience - worst dealership ever"

- D. M. Harding

I recently purchased a new Jaguar xf from Willow Grove Jaguar and had the worst experience ever in buying a new car. The process seemed to be going quite well all the way through delivery of my new car. However, there were mechanical issues with the vehicle, and that is when things went south in a hurry. My interactions with the sales person, service people and the General Manager were all very trying. The slowness of response was frustrating, however that was not the most difficult. After my complaints about the mechanical issue, I was offered an exchange. My vehicle was to be replaced by another of equal or greater value. That seemed reasonable to me. However, the dealership reneged on that offer and blamed the manufacturer - Jaguar Corporate. My efforts with the customer service people at Jaguar Corporate provided me no positive results. I would recommend staying away from this dealership and would be very skeptical of this "luxury" brand until they set up their game in customer service and satisfaction.

Bob Snyder