Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

900 South York Rd ,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Learn More

99eringrey
3/11/2016

"Extraordinary Service and Experience!! "

I went in to test drive my new Land Rover Discovery on a Friday and called Matt Petro back Saturday with a yes! Matt made every aspect of my purchase easy, comfortable and completely uncomplicated. I am so happy with my new car and the service I received at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove made the entire experience perfect!! Thank you!!

Matt Petro

aslwill
3/07/2016

"Dealt with a conniving salesperson . "

Talked to Mark Reilly Sr trying to get myself into a new HSE. In the beginning he told me that they would require me to do a finance app even though I'm paying cash for a vehicle. He assured me they would not run my credit. Stupidly I did it trusting a salesperson's word . Please if you're looking to buy a new SUV , do not purchase one from Willow Grove. I hope you can find a sincere salesperson somewhere else.

Rob LeFever
3/01/2016

"Exactly what I expected in buying a Range Rover....perfect"

I've always wanted a Range Rover and the buying experience to go along with it. I was so pleased with Mike Jr, my sales guy. He worked with me in ordering my HST and made the entire experience great. Great product knowledge, customer service, sense of humor and ease of doing business. The final transaction negotiation was smooth, pleasant and fair. My expectations were totally exceeded. Also, Kimberly the finance manager further complimented the entire experience. I've bought a lot of cars from other luxury brands and this was the best of them all.

Nina311
2/27/2016

"Flawless experience "

It was a wonderful experience working with Mike Symth Jr. He explained each step of the car buying/leasing process with ease and confidence. His professionalism is admired. I could not be happier with my new 2016 Land Rover Discovery!

joetjoet
2/24/2016

"Superior Service and Sales"

I purchased a new F-type. Chris and Todd were extremely helpful and made the experience exceptional. Every question I had and request was handled quickly and taken care of to my great satisfaction. It made the sales buying experience very easy with no pressure at all. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional sales and service.

jazminjabbarnia
1/07/2016

"Great experience at Land Rover Willow Grove"

My experience at Land Rover Willow Grove was phenomenal. Chris Giuffrida was always so friendly and helpful through out the process. He always greeted me with a smile and went above and beyond to give me all the information I needed. He followed up with me constantly but was never "that annoying sales person". If anything, I was a super annoying customer and must have visited the place at least 7 times and test drove 5 times before making a decision. He was never irritated with me and always encouraged me to do things my way so that I was 100% sure and happy with my decision. Todd was also extremely helpful with finding me a car towards the end of the process. They have a great team and I'm so happy with my Range Rover Evoque and my decision. Thanks again team Willow Grove! Can't wait to see you at my first car service!

Carl
12/28/2015

"Great Dealership"

Purchased a new 2016 Range Rover Sport from Chris Guiffrida and could not be pleased. Chris and Todd Agostini were professional and helpful from beginning to the end. Chris made insightful recommendations and was always available when needed. Thanks for everything Chris and the entire staff from the Land Rover of Willow Grove. Carl

jbresler12780
12/28/2015

"Always Superior Customer service"

I have purchased 5 Range Rovers from this dealership and have always had superior customer service - from Mark Reilly in Sales, to all the gentleman in the service department and Kim is an ace with all the paperwork!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a luxury vehicle!

Mhinkel
12/22/2015

"Long Term Consistent Superior Sales and Service"

I have been dealing with LR Jaguar Willow Grove for over 10 years and in that time have purchased several vehicles. The sales experience, particularly with Mark Reilly has been consistently excellent as has that with the Service department with Bob and Steve Heath Jr along with Linda. They are all always overly accommodating to any customer service or sales request and have gone out of their way to make sure we are taken good care of, up to and including following up on things while on vacation. I would highly recommend purchasing and/or servicing your LR with them as they have the long term consistent results that are the mark of a truly exceptional organization.

semathew
12/15/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Friendly customer service, great test drive, and a wonderful experience buying a car. It was a pleasure to buy a new Range Rover off of Chris Giuffrida. We had come in right before closing time, but Chris allowed us to test drive the Evoque. From there, we were able to buy the car of our choice with the help of Chris. Thank you to Chris and Land Rover of Willow Grove.

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter