Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Call
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

"Happy Happy Happy "

My experience at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove was the best ever. Chris my sales associate made my experience so stress free and relaxing. My time spent was taken seriously with no pressure. The most seamless car purchase experience I have ever had. My test drive was not rushed but quite relaxing. The service and all involved in my purchase were exceptional. Especially Chris. He made sure I was comfortable with my decision and purchase with zero pressure. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Top notch service all the way. I felt right at home and seamless experience.

"Mike Smyth jr"

i have purchased 3 Range Rover from Mike over the past few years. He is a great guy and such a pleasure to deal with. You're the best Mike!!

"Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove--Excellent "

We have been long time customers of Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove--since the first Land Rover Discovery. Since becoming a customer we have never purchased a vehicle from any other dealership. I can't say enough about their commitment to excellent customer service. In particular Michael Smyth, Jr. has been the pinnacle of customer service, response and always having the customer first! Just purchased our 13th vehicle! I would highly recommend this dealership!

"Great job by Mike Smyth, Jr."

I recently purchased a 2015 Jaguar XF at the Great Britains in Willow Grove, PA. My overall experience was extremely positive. Mike Smyth, Jr. handled all the details of the transaction and was extremely competent and professional. He was especially helpful at the time of delivery in explaining the features of the car and setting up the electronic systems and functions. This is at least the second car I bought with Mike and I would recommend him to anyone. I also want to commend Jenna Jones who prepared the necessary documents for the transaction. She was also very competent and profession in her role.

Todd Agostino

"Excellence"

This is an automobile dealership that is excellent in every way: response time, service, price and fairness in everything it does. I cannot recommend a dealership more strongly.

"Great experience"

My experience at Land Rover of Willow Grove was exceptional. They were courteous, professional, thorough, extremely prepared, organized and always friendly. I would highly recommend them. Mike Smyth Jr. was straightforward and a pleasure to deal with.

"Fantastic service"

Your welcomed with kindness and an excellent professionalism. Bill marshall was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgable with any questions that was asked, it made the car buying experience very easy. All the staff there were also very accommodating. Absolutely will recommend this dealership.

"November 2014 purchase RR Sport"

After a few email exchanges with Bill Marshall, I unexpectedly found some free time mid November, 2014. Without prior notice, I arrived at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove late in the day and asked if Mr. Marshall could meet with my husband and me. Notwithstanding the rain and the cold temperature, he met with us outside, in the rain, and showed us the inventory and answered all of our questions. We began the process which surprisingly was quite simple and efficient. Our experience at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove was remarkable. We found the entire team friendly and amicable. Mr. Marshall was professional, courteous and worked late in order to ensure our experience exceeded our expectations. Kimberly Dane was very helpful in guiding us through the purchase and also answered our questions in a professional and friendly manner.

"Outstanding dealership experience so far"

Our interactions with Mike Smyth Jr. and Tom Burton were truly outstanding. Mike and Tom are consummate professionals who made the buying experience a true pleasure. They were straightforward, reasonable and accommodating and made us feel very comfortable with the experience. We would highly recommend the buying experience at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove! - Joe and Courtney Lanzisera

"Excellent Customer Service Experience"

We have purchased 2 cards from the Land Rover of Willow Grove dealership. Exceptional value and impeccable service! I would highly recommend them for any new car purchase and/or service.

Reviews of Kimberly Spaeter

Reviews of Tom Burton
Tom Burton

Reviews of Brandon Best
Brandon Best

Reviews of Steve Heath, Jr.
Steve Heath, Jr.