Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove
Call
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

"Thanks!"

After weeks of looking & haggling we finally took our LR4 home today. We made the right choice! Chris our salesman was friendly, enthusiastic, professional, patient & thorough, and oversaw our deal to the end. We would gladly buy from him again. Thanks also to Tom the manager, and to Kim the finance manager who is a gem, and really knows her stuff.

"Excellent service!!!!!"

My service at land rover willow grove was absolutely wonderful. Brandon is definitely the Best, and customer service was awesome as well. I will be returning.

"We will be back!!"

Great staff, Great cars. Thanks for everything , I know we will be back.Thanks to everyone , and a special thanks to Bill. I love my new car.

"Love my brand new Range Rover Sport! Mike's Da Man! "

I have had my eye on the new Range Rover Sport and finally pulled the trigger. I had a great and warm sales experience with Mike S JR and Jenna in financing. I have been a Thompson BMW/Dtown guy for the past 5 years and will miss their service but I'm confident in my new friends here at Land Rover Willow Grove. Thanks for making my for first experience a great one. Cheers! Kyle

"Great Service and Experience and love my car"

This was great experience buying me a car. I have chosen my Land Rover LR2 over the VW Tiguan and made an absolutely right decision after I was given great price and good customer experience at the dealership.

"Brandon really is the best"

As usual Brandon is the reason why we will continue to have our car serviced at the great britains. BRANDON BEST is the BEST hands down from start to finish.

Brandon best

"Excellent Dealership & Sales Consultant!!"

We want to thank and compliment one of your excellent employees Chris Giuffrida (Sales Consultant). Chris made us feel like we were in good hands, he was very patient with my husband and I by listening to our situation and knew just what to do get us in a Range Rover. Chris demonstrated patience, professionalism and courteousy throught out this experience . We have been shopping far and wide for the best deal to meet our needs and found this dealership on the internet, made contact and everyone was pleasant from the time we walked through the front door we received quality service. Such service builds great relationships, we will recommend this dealership and sales consultant to all our family and friends. Thank you for an excellent experience. Dallas & Brenda

"Great Experience And A Fablous Car!"

Thanks to LR of WG we have a car we love and it was a seamless experience! In addition, the accessory department was well stocked!

Chris was our salesperson!

"Bob Nicholls is the man to see!"

Went to the dealership not knowing what to expect. Hadn't purchased a new car in 13 years. Bob made everything go extremely smooth. He made sure I fully understood all the details of my purchase. Plus my Jaguar XF is beautiful!

"Sales Consultant"

Great dealership and Salesman who care about their customers. Mike was informative and engaged in helping me make sure I made the right choice in my car selection. He was efficient in providing me all of the details I needed to feel comfortable and happy with my purchase. Best car shopping experience Mike delivered incredible service and gave a pleasant experience. So happy with my new car.

Jenna Jones