Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Call
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

"a pleasure to do business with"

My lease experience with Bill Marshall for a 2015 XF was first-rate! I explained my desires and budget and he really went the extra mile to make the deal happen. The entire staff was very welcoming and personable and I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND PRODUCT!"

My wife and I recently stopped by and met with Chris regarding a new car for my wife. She settled on the Jaguar XF. Chris was completely awesome to work with. He listen carefully to our needs. He is very knowledgeable and helped us to get her the car she wanted. I highly recommend Chris. Truly professional and a pleasure to work with! We worked with Todd on the pricing. He worked with us to get us a great deal. Very easy to work with. We're very happy with the outcome! Jenna made the paper work a breeze. Again, very smooth and efficient. A pleasure to work with., As for the car, WOW!!! completely awesome. She loves it! Hopefully I'll get a turn to drive it one of these days. Our overall experience couldn't have been any better. Thank you to all for such great service!

"10 lug nuts"

The other day I came into Land Rover Willow Grove just to purchase 10 lug nuts for my 2005 jaguar. Shortly upon arrival I was greeted by Stephen, who really made me feel comfortable and welcomed. He asked me if I would like a new car and introduced me to Bill, who was very patient, easy going and friendly.. These two guys are exceptional employees and if it weren't for them I probably wouldn't have even considered leasing my vehicle. Thank you guys!! The lady who did my paperwork was very professional, explained everything in detail so that I knew what I was getting into. The lady who collected the money with the warm and caring smile made me feel so welcomed. Thank you ladies!!!!!

"Rare find"

Great to find a car dealer that believes in a very simple simple approach. "They say what they do and do what they say!" Refreshing!

"Thanks!"

After weeks of looking & haggling we finally took our LR4 home today. We made the right choice! Chris our salesman was friendly, enthusiastic, professional, patient & thorough, and oversaw our deal to the end. We would gladly buy from him again. Thanks also to Tom the manager, and to Kim the finance manager who is a gem, and really knows her stuff.

"Excellent service!!!!!"

My service at land rover willow grove was absolutely wonderful. Brandon is definitely the Best, and customer service was awesome as well. I will be returning.

"We will be back!!"

Great staff, Great cars. Thanks for everything , I know we will be back.Thanks to everyone , and a special thanks to Bill. I love my new car.

"Love my brand new Range Rover Sport! Mike's Da Man! "

I have had my eye on the new Range Rover Sport and finally pulled the trigger. I had a great and warm sales experience with Mike S JR and Jenna in financing. I have been a Thompson BMW/Dtown guy for the past 5 years and will miss their service but I'm confident in my new friends here at Land Rover Willow Grove. Thanks for making my for first experience a great one. Cheers! Kyle

"Great Service and Experience and love my car"

This was great experience buying me a car. I have chosen my Land Rover LR2 over the VW Tiguan and made an absolutely right decision after I was given great price and good customer experience at the dealership.

"Brandon really is the best"

As usual Brandon is the reason why we will continue to have our car serviced at the great britains. BRANDON BEST is the BEST hands down from start to finish.

Brandon best