Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

Call
Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove Info
About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

At Land Rover Willow Grove, our commitment to uphold the Land Rover standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Willow Grove and the Greater Philadelphia area full inventories of new luxurious Land Rover SUVs as well as high quality certified pre-owned Land Rovers and other used vehicles. Our finance experts are available to assist, by helping you receive a great Land Rover loan or lease in Willow Grove and our expert service and Land Rover parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit us today at 900 S. York Road in Willow Grove and experience our passion for Land Rover first hand. We look forward to serving you!

About Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove

KashmirS
12/18/2014

"I've never met someone so pleasant."

Michael was very patient, outgoing , and determined I liked that about him. He helped me with everything from the time I walked in until the time I pulled off with the vehicle.

pjp5724
12/10/2014

"excellent treatment "

This is the third range rover that I have purchased at the willow grove dealers ship . Tom Burton & Bill Marshall have always taken good care of me . They have made trading my old vehicle in & purchasing a new vehicle very easy . I have no issues & no worries when I am dealing with them. That is why I keep coming back . Thanks ,

ctbwade
12/06/2014

"Purchase of Range Rover"

My whole experience at Land Rover Willow Grove was excellent. I would give every aspect of it a 10--from the management, sales, receptionist to the surroundings!!! And the car is wonderful. Chris Giuffrida was a delight to deal with and I would highly recommend Chris to my friends and family. Thank you again!

djross95
11/29/2014

"A First Rate Buying Experience"

It was a first rate experience from start to finish when I purchased my first Land Rover, a 2014 LR2. Chris in sales and Kim in Finance were both friendly and professional, and the buying experience was one of the best I've seen. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone considering a Land Rover, Range Rover or Jaguar vehicle.

missylilly
11/24/2014

"Happy Happy Happy "

My experience at Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove was the best ever. Chris my sales associate made my experience so stress free and relaxing. My time spent was taken seriously with no pressure. The most seamless car purchase experience I have ever had. My test drive was not rushed but quite relaxing. The service and all involved in my purchase were exceptional. Especially Chris. He made sure I was comfortable with my decision and purchase with zero pressure. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Top notch service all the way. I felt right at home and seamless experience.

kellypkg
11/19/2014

"Mike Smyth jr"

i have purchased 3 Range Rover from Mike over the past few years. He is a great guy and such a pleasure to deal with. You're the best Mike!!

dmw1110
11/19/2014

"Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove--Excellent "

We have been long time customers of Land Rover Jaguar Willow Grove--since the first Land Rover Discovery. Since becoming a customer we have never purchased a vehicle from any other dealership. I can't say enough about their commitment to excellent customer service. In particular Michael Smyth, Jr. has been the pinnacle of customer service, response and always having the customer first! Just purchased our 13th vehicle! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Mtmck406
11/17/2014

"Great job by Mike Smyth, Jr."

I recently purchased a 2015 Jaguar XF at the Great Britains in Willow Grove, PA. My overall experience was extremely positive. Mike Smyth, Jr. handled all the details of the transaction and was extremely competent and professional. He was especially helpful at the time of delivery in explaining the features of the car and setting up the electronic systems and functions. This is at least the second car I bought with Mike and I would recommend him to anyone. I also want to commend Jenna Jones who prepared the necessary documents for the transaction. She was also very competent and profession in her role.

Todd Agostino

STEphenh5201
11/15/2014

"Excellence"

This is an automobile dealership that is excellent in every way: response time, service, price and fairness in everything it does. I cannot recommend a dealership more strongly.

jayne.weinstock
11/15/2014

"Great experience"

My experience at Land Rover of Willow Grove was exceptional. They were courteous, professional, thorough, extremely prepared, organized and always friendly. I would highly recommend them. Mike Smyth Jr. was straightforward and a pleasure to deal with.

Reviews of Michael Smyth, Jr

Reviews of Jenna Jones
Jenna Jones

Reviews of Tom Burton
Tom Burton

Reviews of Steve Heath, Jr.
Steve Heath, Jr.