Landen Motors

Landen Motors Info

1 Dealership Review
Recent purchase
3/16/2016

"Waited a few weeks to write my review"

I purchased a car from this dealership probably 6 weeks ago at this point. I wanted to wait a little while to share a review though. I wanted to own the car for a bit and make sure I was happy with my purchase. After about 600 miles of driving, I've experienced nothing that was not disclosed, and I'm very happy I chose to make a purchase from Pat and his team. (From my experience) these guys keep copies of the carfax in the cars at all times, and they do a lot of diligence on their inventory. I learned that they don't participate much in auto auctions (which I found very encouraging) because you can't inspect the cars at an auction the way you can buying directly. From my perspective, they should do a better job of making this known. To me, what this meant was Pat was able to make a decision not only on the state of the car prior to taking it, but he also able to size up the owner selling... which let's all be honest, that can be as telling as the carfax. The downside to this lot, and their strategy for inventory, obviously, is the selection. There won't be as much to choose from as other dealers. But if there's something on this lot that's comparable to a car you're looking at somewhere else, I find it very valuable knowing that Landen had met / spoken with the prior owner, and had a more thorough inspection than other dealers typically do. Their strategy assures (at least to me) there's less likelihood the dealer is upside down in the car, and is attempting to push something off the lot to get a lemon out of its hands. I'm rating 4 stars, with the only negative being the limit of the inventory on the lot at any given time.

Pat