Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

710 Bethlehem Pike ,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
Lansdale Chrysler Jeep Info
About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Family owned and operated for 40 years, Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge, RAM and Jeep vehicles, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by those and other leading manufacturers. Our sales team will guide you along the way as you search for your dream car at our Montgomeryville, PA lot. We also offer a variety of additional services that include financial assistance, auto repair and a well-stocked inventory of OEM auto parts. It's all here at our 710 Bethlehem Pike location; give us a call at (877) 257-4483. We hope to hear from you soon! Whether you live in Philadelphia, Montgomeryville, Norristown or Warminster we can find you a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or RAM that will fit your budget.

About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

MikePam1234
6/23/2016

"Well Done Lansdale Chrysler"

We just got a New 1500 Bighorn Truck today and I have to say what a great experience we had. The moment we met our sales Rep Sebastion we knew we were in the right place. Sebastion went above and beyond any experience we have ever had shopping for a vehicle. We enjoyed the entire process. We shopped around 2 other dealerships and received the best price and best service at Lansdale. Well Done and Thanks Again

Sebastion in Sales , Jeremy in Finance

unhappycustomer
6/02/2016

"Dealer has a 3.8 rating on this site nuff said."

These are the FACTS: Took my vehicle in for a recall repair. Provided shuttle service-late arriving. Done promptly Shortly afterward I noticed the part associated with the repair was not working Had not noticed this before the recall work and feel I certainly would have since I drive this vehicle everyday for work. Called the dealership and was told it was broken before I brought it in. (they never called to ask if I wanted it fixed and did not say anything when I picked it up. They DID send me down the road with a vehicle which would not pass inspection; Having it repaired while doing the recall would have involved the same labor. When I asked why, they said you don't use the dealership servcie dept. so we figured you wouldn't pay us to do it. (Remember, they sent me down the road with a vehicle that would not pass inspection.) What dealer doesn't offer to fix issues they find during a recall if they did not create them themselves. They called back and told me it was going to cost 340 for parts plus labor to replace what they just replaced for nothing. I said no thanks. Called and asked for the dodge rep info.. Receptionist told me only Jerry(sp) the owner could give me that info. Jerry did not return 2 messages. Contacted Dodge online.. Filed a case. Never heard back from the dealer or dodge.. Got it fixed at another shop for over 500.00. because it would not pass inspection. Asked for the old part back. Circuit board was torn in half. My opinion is that it was torn when they removed the cover which was attached by an electric wire. The cover had never been removed prior to their working on it. Called the service manager who said "I heard about this." Remember he never called me to hear what I had to say. After stating my case and asking him to inspect the part to see if what I said was true he said "I am not going to take responsibility for your broken part". I said :that is why people do not use dealerships. Then I heard the click of him hanging up on me. I notice they always reply to these by saying they are sorry you are having trouble. I do not believe they are sorry at all. I believe I was ripped off by someone who did not want to take responsibility for their mistake and they have refused to fix it. Hence the 3.8 rating for the site and the 1, wish it were -0-, from me. Read the pother complaints closely.

Do not know who worked on the car.

brotri11
3/29/2016

"Excellent, Excellent, Excellent "

I had an excellent experience with Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Jim Collins is a great sale rep, with a great personality for the job. Lansdale Chrysler made car buying very easy.

weasley
3/16/2016

"Great experience!"

I had an excellent experience with Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and very helpful. My husband and I worked with Jim Collins to find our new Jeep Compass. He was very patient and took the time to show us different options in our price range. The process was easy and we left with a great new car that day! I look forward to working with them again in the future!

michelleot
2/26/2016

"Excellent experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from here. Thank you Jim Collins for helping me find the perfect SUV at the right price! I highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Smooth and painless transaction!!!

Jh1222
1/22/2016

"Excellent "

Most helpful and easiest vehicle buying experience ever!!! I am very happy with the staff and especially the salesman (Jim Collins) that helped me with the deal!!! I will only ever buy a vehicle from here!!

Jimmy Collins

cidafadd
1/09/2016

"Excellent buying experience with Jim Collins"

We had been shopping for a Grand Cherokee at other dealerships and at the last minute, we decided to give Lansdale Chrysler Jeep a try--and boy, were we glad! I made an appointment with Jim Collins, and found him to be friendly, low-key, knowledgeable, and very helpful. He took the time to research the car we were looking for before we arrived, and had a couple ready to test drive when we got there. When we found that we liked the car, but didn't want to buy either of the ones we test drove, Jim got us the exact car we were looking for, at a very competitive price. Two days later we took delivery, after a completely no-hassle and straightforward meeting with Jeremy Sweeney in the finance office. We're still a little stunned at what a pleasant buying experience this was--the next time we're in the market for a Chrysler/Jeep car we will absolutely be back.

Jim Collins, Jeremy Sweeney

mopperz51
12/31/2015

"Such a GREAT experience"

I had the best experience getting my first Jeep at Lansdale Chrysler Jeep. Jim was so great, no pressure, and I left so excited about my new car. The entire staff was so nice and welcoming, and they made me such a great deal, that now my husband will be going back later next year to get himself a Jeep. Highly recommended!! Thank you again!!

Weid50fox
12/28/2015

"Great service by Jim Collins "

My husband and I have been through the torturous car buying experience many times. We both agree the experience we had at lansdale jeep was positively different. The salesman was not "salesy" or pushy he was patient, informative and honest. They did not hold us their longer than we needed to be there and the entire experience was fast and painless. I will definitely be back.

DoNotBuyFromLandsdale
12/24/2015

"Don't believe them, they'll say anything to make a sale"

First off, I never leave reviews on companies, ever. This is an exception because of how poor my experience was with this dealership and if I can help anyone avoid the same experience, then it was worth it. I should have checked this site before I did business with them, another user "Engineer" had a very similar experience with the same salesperson I ended up having. The salesman would tell me one thing, then when I would ask for details, would tell me something completely different. For example, the car I was purchasing desperately needed cleaning / detailing, For a car they've had for over a month, you would assume someone would have cleaned it, right? I told him I wasn't comfortable with the price given all the scrapes, scratches, dirt, smudges, and pen marks in the interior. He said the car is being detailed now and he'll checked on the progress. He walked away and while he was gone, my wife noticed the keys were still on his desk. He came back and said "they got the pen marks out, no problem!". I said "really, how did they do that without the keys?" He laughed and said "they have another pair". At that point I got up and checked outside and sure enough, the car was still sitting in the parking spot we left it. I doubled checked and it hadn't moved, pen marks still there. I called him out on this and he said "they get these pen marks out all the time, it's not a problem" and he just moved on like this was no big deal. This type of thing happened over and over again from financing, to our trade in, to even being out of there by a certain time. I told him I had a hard stop at 3pm and he said "plenty of time, you'll be out of here by then" and when 3 came around he said "oh, you wanted to take the car home by 3? That wasn't going to happen". I had to make 2 trips to get this car, and I do not live close by any means. If this wasn't the only used vehicle in the config I wanted, I would have walked away and not looked back. Within the first week I had issues with the tires, one of them is dry rotted and another has a patch that is failing, we need to refill it every 4 days. I specifically asked the salesman about the tires and he said "they're good, plenty of life", which I found out is not true. At the time they were too shined up to see anything. I took them to my tire guy and he said they're due to be replaced, they're 4/32", give or take, which is the time to replace them and what is the minimum on the CPO checklist. I have called the parts manager about this and they said I have to talk to the sales manager, who has not answered or returned any of my calls. If the dealership wasn't over an hour away, I would show up in person. At this point, I don't even want to deal with this place, they'll probably just throw on some used tires they found on the road side and call it "fixed" anyway. I have many more examples of them misleading or flat out lying to my wife and I in the 2 days it took us to make a simple purchase from them. I'll update this review if I ever get a call back from them regarding my tires, which is the only thing they can address at this point, everything else cannot be addressed.

Ijaz Suleri (Salesman), Walt Ellis (Sales Manager)

New 2014 Chrysler Town & Country, $39270