Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

710 Bethlehem Pike ,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
Lansdale Chrysler Jeep Info
About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Family owned and operated for 40 years, Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge, RAM and Jeep vehicles, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by those and other leading manufacturers. Our sales team will guide you along the way as you search for your dream car at our Montgomeryville, PA lot. We also offer a variety of additional services that include financial assistance, auto repair and a well-stocked inventory of OEM auto parts. It's all here at our 710 Bethlehem Pike location; give us a call at (877) 257-4483. We hope to hear from you soon! Whether you live in Philadelphia, Montgomeryville, Norristown or Warminster we can find you a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or RAM that will fit your budget.

About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

happycamper
7/28/2016

"Excellent dealership/ service/ pricing "

I have now purchased/ leased two vehicles from Paul Angulo and the team. Great service, responsive, no-pressure/ no hassle. Great experience and anyone in the Montco area who wants a Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Ram should use this dealership!!

Paul, Jeremy, Mark

Bodannon
7/20/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Salesman was extremely pleasant and gave us an effortless buying experience. Excellent dealership to do business with. Financing department was efficient and friendly. Great overall experience.

Jim Collins, Tom Giles

GeeDub
7/05/2016

"Much better than my first car buying experience!"

I had a great experience buying a Jeep Wrangler here. I worked with Jim Collins and he made it a great experience. He was easy to talk to and had answers for all of my questions. Once we got to talking about lease payments it was a little more like typical car salesman experience. I could have walked out of there paying 30 dollars more a month had I not been skeptical. I still am probably paying too much. After I got home, I realized I am paying 97 cents more than what we had agreed upon but it isn't worth to me to complain. But overall he was great to talk to and easy to work with. Seemed like a great guy who was very knowledgeable. The finance guy (I think his name was Jeremy?) was fantastic!! Extremely easy to talk to and had all of the answers to my questions. My first car buying experience was with Conicelli Toyota and that was horrible. Their finance guy was one of the rudest individuals I have ever dealt with. But Jeremy was great! When Conicelli's finance guy asked me to purchase the extra insurance and I said no thank you, his response was "Are you serious?". Not with Jeremy. He understood that it isn't for everyone and understood my decision. There was no pressure there whatsoever.

Jim Collins, Finance guy (Jeremy?)

Pisani1776
6/28/2016

"Amazing experience "

Paul Angulo was extreamly helpful in my first car buying experience. He never put pressure on me to buy something I didn't want or need. He helped me to custom order a new Jeep Wrangler and it was ready for pickup in 20 short days. Paul made sure all my questions were anwsered before driving off the lot with my new jeep. I love my new wrangler and will continue to do business with Jeep in the future!! Thanks so much Paul!

Paul Angulo, Jeremy, owner

MikePam1234
6/23/2016

"Well Done Lansdale Chrysler"

We just got a New 1500 Bighorn Truck today and I have to say what a great experience we had. The moment we met our sales Rep Sebastion we knew we were in the right place. Sebastion went above and beyond any experience we have ever had shopping for a vehicle. We enjoyed the entire process. We shopped around 2 other dealerships and received the best price and best service at Lansdale. Well Done and Thanks Again

Sebastion in Sales , Jeremy in Finance

richard
6/22/2016

"Urgent need for help on a service safety issue with brakes."

Someone needs to really check out these reviews, at least the service ones, I only tried them because they are recommended by AAA. Our family was travelling on vacation in the area. We had a safety/service problem with our Dodge Minivan's brakes. I filled out the "online request" overnight. No one contacted me. I started calling at 7:30, no one answers. Called every 15 minutes. I called Sales and tried to get transferred. No one answered that transfer either. I left messages on all the answering services they offered. Tried Live Chat, its not "live". Some one finally called me at 9:00 and told me they were too busy to help. If this is how a dealer gets rated 5 stars, and recommended by AAA, then we need a new rating system. Caveat emptor. (And BTW, the "live chat" system is hysterical, give it a try if you like robots.It only has 5 different answers). Based on the ratings, they need to move "Jim Collins" to the Service department...maybe he could help.

Entire Service Department.

unhappycustomer
6/02/2016

"Dealer has a 3.8 rating on this site nuff said."

These are the FACTS: Took my vehicle in for a recall repair. Provided shuttle service-late arriving. Done promptly Shortly afterward I noticed the part associated with the repair was not working Had not noticed this before the recall work and feel I certainly would have since I drive this vehicle everyday for work. Called the dealership and was told it was broken before I brought it in. (they never called to ask if I wanted it fixed and did not say anything when I picked it up. They DID send me down the road with a vehicle which would not pass inspection; Having it repaired while doing the recall would have involved the same labor. When I asked why, they said you don't use the dealership servcie dept. so we figured you wouldn't pay us to do it. (Remember, they sent me down the road with a vehicle that would not pass inspection.) What dealer doesn't offer to fix issues they find during a recall if they did not create them themselves. They called back and told me it was going to cost 340 for parts plus labor to replace what they just replaced for nothing. I said no thanks. Called and asked for the dodge rep info.. Receptionist told me only Jerry(sp) the owner could give me that info. Jerry did not return 2 messages. Contacted Dodge online.. Filed a case. Never heard back from the dealer or dodge.. Got it fixed at another shop for over 500.00. because it would not pass inspection. Asked for the old part back. Circuit board was torn in half. My opinion is that it was torn when they removed the cover which was attached by an electric wire. The cover had never been removed prior to their working on it. Called the service manager who said "I heard about this." Remember he never called me to hear what I had to say. After stating my case and asking him to inspect the part to see if what I said was true he said "I am not going to take responsibility for your broken part". I said :that is why people do not use dealerships. Then I heard the click of him hanging up on me. I notice they always reply to these by saying they are sorry you are having trouble. I do not believe they are sorry at all. I believe I was ripped off by someone who did not want to take responsibility for their mistake and they have refused to fix it. Hence the 3.8 rating for the site and the 1, wish it were -0-, from me. Read the pother complaints closely.

Do not know who worked on the car.

brotri11
3/29/2016

"Excellent, Excellent, Excellent "

I had an excellent experience with Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Jim Collins is a great sale rep, with a great personality for the job. Lansdale Chrysler made car buying very easy.

weasley
3/16/2016

"Great experience!"

I had an excellent experience with Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and very helpful. My husband and I worked with Jim Collins to find our new Jeep Compass. He was very patient and took the time to show us different options in our price range. The process was easy and we left with a great new car that day! I look forward to working with them again in the future!

michelleot
2/26/2016

"Excellent experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from here. Thank you Jim Collins for helping me find the perfect SUV at the right price! I highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Smooth and painless transaction!!!

New 2014 Chrysler Town & Country, $39270