Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

710 Bethlehem Pike ,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
Lansdale Chrysler Jeep Info
About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Family owned and operated for 40 years, Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge, RAM and Jeep vehicles, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by those and other leading manufacturers. Our sales team will guide you along the way as you search for your dream car at our Montgomeryville, PA lot. We also offer a variety of additional services that include financial assistance, auto repair and a well-stocked inventory of OEM auto parts. It's all here at our 710 Bethlehem Pike location; give us a call at (877) 257-4483. We hope to hear from you soon! Whether you live in Philadelphia, Montgomeryville, Norristown or Warminster we can find you a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or RAM that will fit your budget.

About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Cyn&mike
4/16/2015

"The purchase of two Jeep Wrangler Sports"

We purchased two Jeep Wrangler Sports from Landale Jeep. Jeep product consultant Sebastian Luque provided my wife and myself with sales service which was nothing short of superior. He was totally devoted to obtaining for us the Jeeps we wanted. Being very experienced and with a great personality, Sebastian made the whole affair go very smoothly and quite enjoyable to a point where at the conclusion we were sorry that it had come to an end but assured that if we needed him he would be there for us. The service from the business office was, and I have to use this word again, superior. The required paperwork , financing arrangements... Etc were fully explained and made perfectly clear before pens touched the paper. Why did we come to Lansdale Jeep in the fiRrrst place? My wife managed a restaurant in the area for ten years and during that time she heard nothing but good and satisfaction from customers who purchased cars from this dealership. She concluded that these were people you could TRUST and who were HONEST and who VALUED their customers.

Sebastian Luque

A.Asthana
3/24/2015

"Long Term Customer Satisfied Except- 1 warranty sales exper"

I have been a customer since 1998 when I bought my Grand Voyager SE from LCJ. I have always had nothing but positive experiences at the dealership sales and service department. Top notch service on every occasion. In 2011, I bought a MaxCare supposedly competitively priced coverage policy from the LCJF Warranty department for my 2009 Chrysle Town & Country-- this was my one sole negative experience with the fellow who manages those warranties; he basically ripped me off by $150 on the competitive price we agreed at --the charge that appeared on my card was not what we agreed to and even after speaking to the GM (who seems like a fine fella) this wasn't rectified. And having used the warranty service I couldn't rescind it, so they figured they won't have to provide that refund on the policy. Given all the positive past experiences from the other folks at LCJ I tend to overlook this sore point but the net of it is that one has to be careful when dealing with even a good crew because there's always the possibility of a loose cannon. Would I buy a car from them --of course - would look around and negotiate a good deal, but not blindly. Would I buy a warranty from them? Probably not, unless the papers signed and price charged are invoiced the same day (it probably is now, but wasn't the case then). Do I feel that MaxCare has been worth it -- yes, every penny-- the vehicle has had its' electronic main module, sliding door harnesses, TPMS electronics, various other sensors/gauges, solenoid, transmission, etc. -you get the picture!- worked on and is easily several time the $1900 paid for the $0 deductible warranty. i would get MaxCare but from another dealer online. And I would absolutley continue to get service from them - no issues there at all. Recommend this dealer overall -Yes. AA

Chris/Jeff/Walt

March 24, 2015

Hello AA, First, I would like to thank you for all of the positive feedback. Here at LCDJR we value our customers and we are thrilled when customers return to us for their sales and servicing needs, as you have. We apologize for your experiences with the warranty issue, however the additional fees come directly from Chrysler. When the warranty is purchased after the first year of ownership or after the vehicle has surpassed 12,000 miles, Chrysler adds this fee. Our apologies if this was not clearly stated. We look forward to your next experience with us and, be it sales or service, we will be sure to uphold the reputation you are used to! For any other concerns, please feel free to contact us directly.

seashoremountain
10/08/2014

"Single mom scammed by Salesman & Service Shop"

They did nothing but rip me off from minute one. The salesman lied about the vehicle being inspection ready. It has gone through repeated servicing within a week after purchase. He of course could not be reached for items he assured me would be resolved. They last minute placed the AS IS document at the time of signing which was never mentioned in the weeks prior to purchase. The car has died several times on me and now needs major repairs before it will pass inspection which was due 4 months after purchase date. RUN FROM WHAT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A USED CAR LOT SCAM! They failed at customer care, service, and follow-up.

November 20, 2014

We apologize that you feel this way. We do everything we can to satisfy our customers, and your situation is the same. When you purchased the car it was stated that it was an AS-IS Jeep which was reflected in the extremely low price. Even though it was an as-is car we have done a lot of work to help remedy the situation so that you can enjoy and utilize your vehicle to the max. Our hope is that the efforts our service department has provided offer enough proof that we strive for each of our customers to have an exceptionally experience from start to finish. Please contact our sales manager, Jerry, directly at (215) 855-9540x1106.

ahstvnsn
9/30/2014

"Dealt with some shady business but was resolved"

Bought a used car here in June of 2014. I was mislead a little bit about how "perfect" of a condition it was in. I ended up having a lot of problems with it. As frustrated as I got, the owner Jay helped me resolve them. Chris Dash from service was very helpful and knowledgeable. Sebastian was a very good salesman as well. Just make sure you check out everything when you buy a car here.

Sebastian Luque

smcdowell1
8/26/2014

"First car purchase"

I went in with the car (and features) that I wanted in mind. Within minutes, Pat pulled up a few cars that had everything I wanted. Pat was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and really accommodated my needs. It felt more like a conversation than a business deal. I didn't feel suckered into anything. I was able to trade my old car and walk away with a new one a few days later. I ended up leasing a beautiful 2014 Jeep Compass, and I really couldn't be happier with how the experience turned out. I would 100% recommend this dealership and this dealer to my family and friends. Pat made the process easy, fun and kept it affordable for my budget.

mg019
7/25/2014

"Terrible Dealership"

I would ride a bicycle before I purchased a car here. Service is terrible and everyone is out for themselves. I was treated very poorly.

greg

November 20, 2014

Sorry to hear that you did receive adequate service at our dealership. We strive to offer each of our customers an above and beyond buying experience. We do not have anyone by the name of Greg working here, so please contact our sales manager, Jerry, at (215) 855-9540x1106 and we will be glad to assist you further.

September 30, 2014

MG, we are sorry that you had a bad experience at our dealership. We pride ourselves on top-notch service for every customer. We do our best to treat all of our customers like family. Our apologies if you felt otherwise. I would be glad to discuss and reconcile your issues. Please call me directly at (215) 855-9540x1106. -Jerry Bideau, Sales Manager

sobcob
6/26/2014

"Did not return money to hold a vehicle for 48 hours"

I went in to test drive a used vehicle. I put down $300 to hold the vehicle for 48 hours to consider it. It went in to look at the vehicle Sat May 3rd so it as been over 50 days and they still refuse to return my money. I have sent an email every week sometimes two to get this moving to no avail. I have a dispute on my credit card which they will have to respond to. I am hard working guy with a family and I just think they have no integrity to do this to people. On principal I am going to make this an issue for them. I think they bank on people rolling over.

Jermey Sweeney, Matt Milligan, Jay Heann

November 20, 2014

First, we are sorry that you seem to have had a bad experience. I have looked into this matter and we are not showing $300 deposit on any vehicle that has gone unsold. Without your name I cannot look any deeper. Please contact me directly so that I can resolve this issue. Jerry Bideau (sales manager) 215-855-9540x1106

JoyceScharle
5/27/2014

"New Car Purchase"

I was very happy with the purchase of my new Chrysler 200. The staff and salesmen were very helpful and courteous. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Antonia.t.greene
4/13/2014

"CPT Antonia Greene-Edwards"

Sales manager was able to locate the exact color and model 2013 commando Sahara Unlimited Wrangler - price was right - no hassle and the transaction seamless. Couldn't have asked for better!

Pat Talarico and Jay Haenn

bigredpcj
4/07/2014

"Exceptional people to deal with. No pressure. ..."

Exceptional people to deal with. No pressure. Straightforward and fair pricing. No Haggling. Price competitive. Delivered as promised. Owner is "hands on" and very customer friendly. Good knowledge of the product being sold.