Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

710 Bethlehem Pike ,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
Lansdale Chrysler Jeep Info
About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Family owned and operated for 40 years, Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge, RAM and Jeep vehicles, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by those and other leading manufacturers. Our sales team will guide you along the way as you search for your dream car at our Montgomeryville, PA lot. We also offer a variety of additional services that include financial assistance, auto repair and a well-stocked inventory of OEM auto parts. It's all here at our 710 Bethlehem Pike location; give us a call at (877) 257-4483. We hope to hear from you soon! Whether you live in Philadelphia, Montgomeryville, Norristown or Warminster we can find you a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or RAM that will fit your budget.

About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Jh1222
1/22/2016

"Excellent "

Most helpful and easiest vehicle buying experience ever!!! I am very happy with the staff and especially the salesman (Jim Collins) that helped me with the deal!!! I will only ever buy a vehicle from here!!

Jimmy Collins

cidafadd
1/09/2016

"Excellent buying experience with Jim Collins"

We had been shopping for a Grand Cherokee at other dealerships and at the last minute, we decided to give Lansdale Chrysler Jeep a try--and boy, were we glad! I made an appointment with Jim Collins, and found him to be friendly, low-key, knowledgeable, and very helpful. He took the time to research the car we were looking for before we arrived, and had a couple ready to test drive when we got there. When we found that we liked the car, but didn't want to buy either of the ones we test drove, Jim got us the exact car we were looking for, at a very competitive price. Two days later we took delivery, after a completely no-hassle and straightforward meeting with Jeremy Sweeney in the finance office. We're still a little stunned at what a pleasant buying experience this was--the next time we're in the market for a Chrysler/Jeep car we will absolutely be back.

Jim Collins, Jeremy Sweeney

mopperz51
12/31/2015

"Such a GREAT experience"

I had the best experience getting my first Jeep at Lansdale Chrysler Jeep. Jim was so great, no pressure, and I left so excited about my new car. The entire staff was so nice and welcoming, and they made me such a great deal, that now my husband will be going back later next year to get himself a Jeep. Highly recommended!! Thank you again!!

Weid50fox
12/28/2015

"Great service by Jim Collins "

My husband and I have been through the torturous car buying experience many times. We both agree the experience we had at lansdale jeep was positively different. The salesman was not "salesy" or pushy he was patient, informative and honest. They did not hold us their longer than we needed to be there and the entire experience was fast and painless. I will definitely be back.

DoNotBuyFromLandsdale
12/24/2015

"Don't believe them, they'll say anything to make a sale"

First off, I never leave reviews on companies, ever. This is an exception because of how poor my experience was with this dealership and if I can help anyone avoid the same experience, then it was worth it. I should have checked this site before I did business with them, another user "Engineer" had a very similar experience with the same salesperson I ended up having. The salesman would tell me one thing, then when I would ask for details, would tell me something completely different. For example, the car I was purchasing desperately needed cleaning / detailing, For a car they've had for over a month, you would assume someone would have cleaned it, right? I told him I wasn't comfortable with the price given all the scrapes, scratches, dirt, smudges, and pen marks in the interior. He said the car is being detailed now and he'll checked on the progress. He walked away and while he was gone, my wife noticed the keys were still on his desk. He came back and said "they got the pen marks out, no problem!". I said "really, how did they do that without the keys?" He laughed and said "they have another pair". At that point I got up and checked outside and sure enough, the car was still sitting in the parking spot we left it. I doubled checked and it hadn't moved, pen marks still there. I called him out on this and he said "they get these pen marks out all the time, it's not a problem" and he just moved on like this was no big deal. This type of thing happened over and over again from financing, to our trade in, to even being out of there by a certain time. I told him I had a hard stop at 3pm and he said "plenty of time, you'll be out of here by then" and when 3 came around he said "oh, you wanted to take the car home by 3? That wasn't going to happen". I had to make 2 trips to get this car, and I do not live close by any means. If this wasn't the only used vehicle in the config I wanted, I would have walked away and not looked back. Within the first week I had issues with the tires, one of them is dry rotted and another has a patch that is failing, we need to refill it every 4 days. I specifically asked the salesman about the tires and he said "they're good, plenty of life", which I found out is not true. At the time they were too shined up to see anything. I took them to my tire guy and he said they're due to be replaced, they're 4/32", give or take, which is the time to replace them and what is the minimum on the CPO checklist. I have called the parts manager about this and they said I have to talk to the sales manager, who has not answered or returned any of my calls. If the dealership wasn't over an hour away, I would show up in person. At this point, I don't even want to deal with this place, they'll probably just throw on some used tires they found on the road side and call it "fixed" anyway. I have many more examples of them misleading or flat out lying to my wife and I in the 2 days it took us to make a simple purchase from them. I'll update this review if I ever get a call back from them regarding my tires, which is the only thing they can address at this point, everything else cannot be addressed.

Ijaz Suleri (Salesman), Walt Ellis (Sales Manager)

rugby11
12/21/2015

"Jim Collins is AMAZING!!!!"

Jim is amazing!! He was very knowledgeable about the Jeep brand, made this process very easy for me. After discussing what vehicle i wanted and the options I wanted, Jim went out of his way to find the exact vehicle I wanted. This was my first experience buying a vehicle without any help from my dad and I would absolutely recommend him to all my friends and family. When I'm ready for another vehicle I will come back and purchase another vehicle from Jim and this dealership. Thank you Jim!!

jeeplover
12/15/2015

"JIM COLLINS= STRESS-FREE, and FUN!!"

Jim Collins was just out of this world! Very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and no hassle. He made buying a car fun and actually enjoyable. The whole process from start to finish was amazingly easy. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. EASIEST car buying experience ever. He eased my anxiety and made me feel like family!! THANKS JIM!!!

N/a

Faleh
12/15/2015

"Not so good service "

I look my vehicle ( 2010 Chrysler Town&country Limited) to lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for the recall for Ignition switch . I also scheduled an oil change . They called me it was ready for pick up it was finished. I arrive to pick it up the service writer pulls it a round . I notice the halo- head light on the left is not working . I asked the service writer about it . He says it's probably the bulb . I can leave it for them to chech it . I said it was working fine when I dropped it off . He says leave it , the technician will look at it . The technician calls me the next day . Says . I need HID head light bulb and it will be $450 -$500 to fix it . I asked what caused it to stop working ? He said doesn't know . Maybe it just burned out . I asked hem could the repair on the ignition switch could have caused it to stop working. He responds back . I didn't open the hood . So how could that have caused this problem. I asked him you didn't disconnect battery for the repair ? He siad no you don't have to . I asked him you didn't open the hood to perform the oil change? He had no response!

Non

Lansdale Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your review of our service department. We appreciate all reviews whether good or bad. The oil change and the ignition switch would not have any relation to the headlight issue. Unfortunately, headlights do have a lifespan and will eventually burn out. This was the case with your minivan. I will offer you a coupon of 15% off the parts and labor for a new headlight. You can contact me directly if you have any questions. John Zap Service Manager

michaelk
11/25/2015

"Unequivocally, the best car buying experience ever. "

Jim Collins worked with me and delivered a custom order 2016 Jeep Wrangler. Truly exceptional service and professionalism from first conversation to vehicle delivery. THANKS!

Remoman
11/22/2015

"No hassle, stress-free purchase"

I was referred to Jay at this dealership from a neighbor. Went in and told him exactly what I wanted, he didn't try to sell me something on his lot. No pressure, went through every option and help me build my Jeep. Trusted him that much that I let him pick the replacement tires and he even suggested the coloring scheme with painted rims and metallic gray finish. Came out perfect. At the last moment, he was able to get me financing as my financial situation was complicated. Would buy another from him and his dealership again. Very happy. Rob from Chestnut Hill

Jay Haenn