Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

710 Bethlehem Pike ,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
Lansdale Chrysler Jeep Info
About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

Family owned and operated for 40 years, Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge, RAM and Jeep vehicles, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by those and other leading manufacturers. Our sales team will guide you along the way as you search for your dream car at our Montgomeryville, PA lot. We also offer a variety of additional services that include financial assistance, auto repair and a well-stocked inventory of OEM auto parts. It's all here at our 710 Bethlehem Pike location; give us a call at (877) 257-4483. We hope to hear from you soon! Whether you live in Philadelphia, Montgomeryville, Norristown or Warminster we can find you a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or RAM that will fit your budget.

About Lansdale Chrysler Jeep

jndser
8/03/2015

"New car lease"

My husband leased a truck in April of last year. Jay Hahn took care of him, he listened to what we wanted and my husband got his dream truck.It was within the budget we wanted with all the bells and whistles. The customer service was personal, prompt and efficient- this was so appreciated!! The truck is serviced there and Jeff Brown continues to offer the prompt, personalized service. My Pilot lease was coming due in November, so my husband decided to walk through the showroom while his truck was getting an oil change. He saw a jeep in my favorite color, candy apple red, and decided to talk to Jay. Needless to say, we picked the jeep up 3 days later with the same lease payment as we had for the Pilot. Jim Collins delivered the jeep to us, again providing exceptional service. He took the time to explain the benefits of all the jeep offered. We highly recommend this dealership! Customer service is a lost art that they still provide, the customers are made to feel valued!

Jay Hahn, Jim Collins, Jeff Brown

Jack
7/11/2015

"Didn't honor my appraisal"

I was very pressed to purchase a van for my business quickly. I was planning on purchasing a Toyota Sienna over a dodge but lansdale gave me a better trade in value for my vehicle so I decided on the Dodge Caravan. Again, not my first choice but I went for the best deal. Turns out, my wife put the wrong registration car in my trade and they valued my trade off that car. An honest mistake by a guy whose been appraising cars for 30 years. Rather than honor the appraisal they gave me a much lower value for my trade than Toyota. Again I had this deal lined up for over a week and I had to get the deal done that day. My payments were much higher based on my lesser trade value. When I sat down to sign the paperwork the interest rate and bank were different than Chtysler financial which I was pre approved for. Only when I got angry did they lower my interest rate which was initially agreed on. It was a comedy of errors and I blame some of this on myself for having to rush. Turns out my first choice the Toyota Sienna was less expensive than the caravan. It also had an MSRP of $5,000 more.

This was no reflection of my sales person Pat. He's a very nice guy who got caught in the middle of this mess

mustangfan88
6/05/2015

"Biggest group of liars under one roof!!"

I began dealing with Lansdale Dodge Jeep, Chrysler through an internet inquiry. I was called very promptly regarding a 2004 Mustang Cobra with low miles, these cars are sought after and rare, so instantly I was attracted to one they had. I started working with Rick the sales person, we worked out an agreement on pricing over the phone for the price of his car, and I sent pictures of my trade and even took pictures of any blemish so I could be as honest as possible, he gave me a number on my trade, we were set to do business. I drive 4 hours from southern maryland with my wife and father. We arrive at the dealership Rick seemed to be kind of cold and bewildered when I introduced myself so no biggie lets do the deal and be done! Well no they assess my trade and then come back to me and say no we cannot offer that price on your trade, I said I sent pictures of the car and the blemishes if there were any. No sorry cannot offer you that, well my pride got to me they knocked 500 off my trade and I left. Well I pulled over and talked to my wife and she says don't let 500 ruin this deal for you so I called back and said meet me in the middle, Rick as the sales manager to meet me, and all of a sudden I hear obscenities and hollering in the background, rick quickly says "Let me beg him and Ill call you back." Well I call back and he said no we cant do that I said, okay Ill pay the extra 500, so I tell them to get the paper work ready, so 1 hr goes by, and my father and wife are waiting wondering when this will ready to sign. I keep getting Mr. Anderson we almost have everything we need, another 1hr goes by same thing. I then go over and ask what is going on with the paper work, he says there's 2 more in front of you it will be 30 to 40 minutes, im biting my tongue by now. He goes why don't you go grab something to eat, so okay we go eat then I get a call saying I brought my loan for the wrong amount, now I am being informed of all these titling fees and dealer processing fees ruining the deal completely I told the finance guy hold one and ill talk with him once I get back from eating. Lo and behold they were locking the front doors and I stopped him and he said I thought you said you would talk with me tomorrow , I said I drove 4 hours to do this deal, mind you my sales person jetted never even stayed or called me. They knew I drove 4 hours and treated me and my family horrible. This place is a joke closed on me, knowing I drove 4 hours away and then slipped in charges in the paper work. These people are crooks and it does show you what types of people work in domestic car dealers, Ive bought from Audi, Porsche and Mercedes dealers and I tell you no dealer is really honest but these guys were cut from a different cloth, and a poor quality one at that! Stay away from this place and never work a deal over the phone/internet when dealing with these jokers they will tell you anything to get you in there, and then lie to you and behind your back when your there!! Beware, You have been warned!! Also I don't know the names of the sales managers or anyone who else had their hand in the deal because they were so much of cowards to call the shots and use the salesman to run to their beckoning call and would not discuss any thing to my face!!

Rick Williamson

June 22, 2015

We treated you with respect and honesty. These comments are so skewed and unfounded. You brought your bank approved check for less than what the car was selling for and figured you would bully us to sell you a highly modified Mustang for a lower amount. All of our cars are competitively priced to market and all of our customers are treated with the highest regard of respect. My phone line is always open and can call me directly. Jerry Bideau 215-855-9540 x1106

SKB the out of state lessee
5/27/2015

"Red Carpet Treatment"

I was so pleased with how I was taken care of by Lansdale Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram. I am out of State and did the whole deal thru phone, text, internet and mail. Whatever it took they kept working on the deal and surpassed my expectations on price and attention to detail. I am thrilled with my new lease vehicle and look forward to future deals with this dealership.

Geoff Haenn

June 22, 2015

Thanks Steve. I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new truck! Keep in touch.

Cyn&mike
4/16/2015

"The purchase of two Jeep Wrangler Sports"

We purchased two Jeep Wrangler Sports from Landale Jeep. Jeep product consultant Sebastian Luque provided my wife and myself with sales service which was nothing short of superior. He was totally devoted to obtaining for us the Jeeps we wanted. Being very experienced and with a great personality, Sebastian made the whole affair go very smoothly and quite enjoyable to a point where at the conclusion we were sorry that it had come to an end but assured that if we needed him he would be there for us. The service from the business office was, and I have to use this word again, superior. The required paperwork , financing arrangements... Etc were fully explained and made perfectly clear before pens touched the paper. Why did we come to Lansdale Jeep in the fiRrrst place? My wife managed a restaurant in the area for ten years and during that time she heard nothing but good and satisfaction from customers who purchased cars from this dealership. She concluded that these were people you could TRUST and who were HONEST and who VALUED their customers.

Sebastian Luque

A.Asthana
3/24/2015

"Long Term Customer Satisfied Except- 1 warranty sales exper"

I have been a customer since 1998 when I bought my Grand Voyager SE from LCJ. I have always had nothing but positive experiences at the dealership sales and service department. Top notch service on every occasion. In 2011, I bought a MaxCare supposedly competitively priced coverage policy from the LCJF Warranty department for my 2009 Chrysle Town & Country-- this was my one sole negative experience with the fellow who manages those warranties; he basically ripped me off by $150 on the competitive price we agreed at --the charge that appeared on my card was not what we agreed to and even after speaking to the GM (who seems like a fine fella) this wasn't rectified. And having used the warranty service I couldn't rescind it, so they figured they won't have to provide that refund on the policy. Given all the positive past experiences from the other folks at LCJ I tend to overlook this sore point but the net of it is that one has to be careful when dealing with even a good crew because there's always the possibility of a loose cannon. Would I buy a car from them --of course - would look around and negotiate a good deal, but not blindly. Would I buy a warranty from them? Probably not, unless the papers signed and price charged are invoiced the same day (it probably is now, but wasn't the case then). Do I feel that MaxCare has been worth it -- yes, every penny-- the vehicle has had its' electronic main module, sliding door harnesses, TPMS electronics, various other sensors/gauges, solenoid, transmission, etc. -you get the picture!- worked on and is easily several time the $1900 paid for the $0 deductible warranty. i would get MaxCare but from another dealer online. And I would absolutley continue to get service from them - no issues there at all. Recommend this dealer overall -Yes. AA

Chris/Jeff/Walt

March 24, 2015

Hello AA, First, I would like to thank you for all of the positive feedback. Here at LCDJR we value our customers and we are thrilled when customers return to us for their sales and servicing needs, as you have. We apologize for your experiences with the warranty issue, however the additional fees come directly from Chrysler. When the warranty is purchased after the first year of ownership or after the vehicle has surpassed 12,000 miles, Chrysler adds this fee. Our apologies if this was not clearly stated. We look forward to your next experience with us and, be it sales or service, we will be sure to uphold the reputation you are used to! For any other concerns, please feel free to contact us directly.

seashoremountain
10/08/2014

"Single mom scammed by Salesman & Service Shop"

They did nothing but rip me off from minute one. The salesman lied about the vehicle being inspection ready. It has gone through repeated servicing within a week after purchase. He of course could not be reached for items he assured me would be resolved. They last minute placed the AS IS document at the time of signing which was never mentioned in the weeks prior to purchase. The car has died several times on me and now needs major repairs before it will pass inspection which was due 4 months after purchase date. RUN FROM WHAT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A USED CAR LOT SCAM! They failed at customer care, service, and follow-up.

November 20, 2014

We apologize that you feel this way. We do everything we can to satisfy our customers, and your situation is the same. When you purchased the car it was stated that it was an AS-IS Jeep which was reflected in the extremely low price. Even though it was an as-is car we have done a lot of work to help remedy the situation so that you can enjoy and utilize your vehicle to the max. Our hope is that the efforts our service department has provided offer enough proof that we strive for each of our customers to have an exceptionally experience from start to finish. Please contact our sales manager, Jerry, directly at (215) 855-9540x1106.

ahstvnsn
9/30/2014

"Dealt with some shady business but was resolved"

Bought a used car here in June of 2014. I was mislead a little bit about how "perfect" of a condition it was in. I ended up having a lot of problems with it. As frustrated as I got, the owner Jay helped me resolve them. Chris Dash from service was very helpful and knowledgeable. Sebastian was a very good salesman as well. Just make sure you check out everything when you buy a car here.

Sebastian Luque

smcdowell1
8/26/2014

"First car purchase"

I went in with the car (and features) that I wanted in mind. Within minutes, Pat pulled up a few cars that had everything I wanted. Pat was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and really accommodated my needs. It felt more like a conversation than a business deal. I didn't feel suckered into anything. I was able to trade my old car and walk away with a new one a few days later. I ended up leasing a beautiful 2014 Jeep Compass, and I really couldn't be happier with how the experience turned out. I would 100% recommend this dealership and this dealer to my family and friends. Pat made the process easy, fun and kept it affordable for my budget.

Pat Talarico

mg019
7/25/2014

"Terrible Dealership"

I would ride a bicycle before I purchased a car here. Service is terrible and everyone is out for themselves. I was treated very poorly.

greg

November 20, 2014

Sorry to hear that you did receive adequate service at our dealership. We strive to offer each of our customers an above and beyond buying experience. We do not have anyone by the name of Greg working here, so please contact our sales manager, Jerry, at (215) 855-9540x1106 and we will be glad to assist you further.

September 30, 2014

MG, we are sorry that you had a bad experience at our dealership. We pride ourselves on top-notch service for every customer. We do our best to treat all of our customers like family. Our apologies if you felt otherwise. I would be glad to discuss and reconcile your issues. Please call me directly at (215) 855-9540x1106. -Jerry Bideau, Sales Manager