Lansing Nissan

My Import

Garber Nissan Hyundai

Dgreenblue
8/12/2014

"Worst Scam Artist Ever!"

I had the misfortune of running across the sales manager at Lansing Nissan. I thought the days of "bait and switch" were over but apparently they are thriving at this dealership. Sticker price on a used vehicle was clearly marked $17,800. The Sales Manager then said he sells two products with all used vehicles (wheel-to-wheel protection, and rust/paint protection) for an additional $800. When I told him I wasn't interested he literally flailed his arms, ran up to the sticker on the window, and shouted "then THIS price is now $18,600". I walked off the lot. This practice is ILLEGAL to say the least - and just sleazy in general. I was never able to catch his name because he never stopped talking. Tall, thin, blonde about 30ish.

mbrighton
6/10/2014

"terrible service...6 months and counting"

I had service done at this dealership. after they performed the service, they took my car out for a test drive and got into an accident. That wasn't the problem as accidents happen. The problem is that it's been 6 months and they still haven't fixed my car from the accident. I eventually had to call the regional service to get them to handle it. I am still waiting for parts and dealer response to get it fixed.

multiple

cONCENTRAT333
9/05/2013

"went to get warranty work done on my new maxima that I..."

went to get warranty work done on my new maxima that I bought at another dealership. The reported owner told me he would not service my car. He was rude and awful and I don't intend to return. STAY WAY

joe gilmour

kat6934
7/21/2012

"Told me the lowest price on a used 2006 was 13,300, but..."

Told me the lowest price on a used 2006 was 13,300, but it was on their website for 11,990. I showed them the price, they apologized. They told me the car had not been in an accident. I kept asking for car fax didn't get it till signing paper work and there was an bad accident. They apologized, I walked away. I question integrity.

Bryan