Lansing Nissan

Lansing Nissan
Lansing Nissan Info

My Import

Garber Nissan Hyundai

"Worst Scam Artist Ever!"

I had the misfortune of running across the sales manager at Lansing Nissan. I thought the days of "bait and switch" were over but apparently they are thriving at this dealership. Sticker price on a used vehicle was clearly marked $17,800. The Sales Manager then said he sells two products with all used vehicles (wheel-to-wheel protection, and rust/paint protection) for an additional $800. When I told him I wasn't interested he literally flailed his arms, ran up to the sticker on the window, and shouted "then THIS price is now $18,600". I walked off the lot. This practice is ILLEGAL to say the least - and just sleazy in general. I was never able to catch his name because he never stopped talking. Tall, thin, blonde about 30ish.

"terrible service...6 months and counting"

I had service done at this dealership. after they performed the service, they took my car out for a test drive and got into an accident. That wasn't the problem as accidents happen. The problem is that it's been 6 months and they still haven't fixed my car from the accident. I eventually had to call the regional service to get them to handle it. I am still waiting for parts and dealer response to get it fixed.

multiple

"went to get warranty work done on my new maxima that I..."

went to get warranty work done on my new maxima that I bought at another dealership. The reported owner told me he would not service my car. He was rude and awful and I don't intend to return. STAY WAY

joe gilmour

"Told me the lowest price on a used 2006 was 13,300, but..."

Told me the lowest price on a used 2006 was 13,300, but it was on their website for 11,990. I showed them the price, they apologized. They told me the car had not been in an accident. I kept asking for car fax didn't get it till signing paper work and there was an bad accident. They apologized, I walked away. I question integrity.

Bryan