Larry Geweke Ford Kia

Ron DuPratt Ford

Michelle Godwin
3/05/2016

"Stress Free "

I was nervous about the process of transition to the new lease on my 2016 Ford Fusion. Bill Weeks made the process totally stress free. I am loving my car!!! Thanks Bill!!!

Unhappyfordowner
1/30/2016

"Once the sale is done so are you"

Bought a 2013 Ford Focus,, Dec 2012' by Aug 2013, truble with trasmission, went to service, did not stay fixed had to take it in three more times, I kept getting letters from lawyers, about faulty trasmissions and clutchs. Jason from the dealership must have called us half dozen times wanting to know if we wanted to trade the Focus in and get into a new car. I finally discovered Ford had prolblems with 2011 -2013 Focus, lots of people who bought these year cars were having problems. Finally I did not want to own a defective car and be responsible for repairs after the warrenty was up. Went in to Gewke Ford, test drove Fusion, salesman said no problems, Ford has special deals for people withe the defective Fords, i also would get employee pricing, jason the employee who had called us said we will take care of you, no problem. Then we met Art sales manager, in short no employee pricing, no Ford special assisstanec for Focus, basically they wanted me to have a 7-9 year loan, i had paid on my Focus for 3 years, Art gave me the same special anyone who walked on to the lot There was no special assistance basically Arts deal was take it or leave it, we made the sale in 2012, dont let the door hit you. I did not want to involve lawyers, but I should not be stuck with a lemon. Customer service called me the next day asking why I did not buy a car, I left a message, have not heard from Geweke again

Art sales manager

Randy Lucas
12/26/2015

"Happy Customer "

I had an excellent experience in purchasing my new truck. The inventory was awesome and they had the truck that met my requirements. Bery satisfied customer.

Teresanewfocus
11/17/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

Bill Weeks was wonderful. Everyone at Geweke Ford was fantastic, professional and accommodating. Desiree explained the financing terms thoroughly. I absolutely love my new Focus.

Larry Geweke, Bill Weeks, Desiree Pomales

aishaladon
11/07/2015

"Nick was amazing helpful"

I hate buying a car because sales people are so pushy, but Nick was different. A few months before I bought my car, I stopped by Kia to see what the Sorento was like. I did a little research and already knew what I wanted. Nick was very helpful with providing me information and gave me a pamphlet to take home. A few months later I went back in and decided to actually purchase the car. Nick was very helpful in helping me decide which Sorento worked best for me and even helped me set up all the new features in my new car before I went home. Awesome Job Nick! I really appreciate it.

Nick

pypr2015
11/05/2015

"See Miguel"

Great salesman, Miguel made buying a new car an easy comfortable experience. I felt respected and welcome. Miguel is very accommodating and knowledgeable. Asking for him you cannot go wrong.

Mike (the phone guy) and Miguel Rubalcava

tammy63
11/04/2015

"Awesome experience!"

We recently purchased a new 2016 Kia Sorento and our experience was excellent. Everyone was polite, fast, friendly and efficient. We never felt harassed and we were well taken care of, even watched football while waiting for paperwork :)

Miguel Rubalcava

Flowmaster64
8/24/2015

"Awesome"

Bill was great! He made our buying experience easy. Marc was very helpful in finance dept. he gave us all the info for esp warranty.

Marc Garcia

Rick57
5/25/2015

"great people and service"

I bought a 2013 ford Focus from Larry Geweke, the salesman Raymond was awesome and did everything to make sure we were satisfied. Thank you again.

fphall
5/05/2015

"Buying Pickup"

Bill Weeks knows what I want when I call, he also knows that he must be within my price range and that the payments fall into my range also. I will only work with Bill Weeks so keep him around. Good Job Bill Keep up the good work. Frank and Pam Hall