Larry Geweke Ford Kia

Ron DuPratt Ford

fphall
5/05/2015

"Buying Pickup"

Bill Weeks knows what I want when I call, he also knows that he must be within my price range and that the payments fall into my range also. I will only work with Bill Weeks so keep him around. Good Job Bill Keep up the good work. Frank and Pam Hall

Bill Weeks

PL
1/26/2015

"Nice when its easy"

Yes it is easy to be nice when everything is going well, but when a snafu occurred after we pulled off the lot and they called to explain the issue and possible solutions things got dicey. I offered them a simple solution that would make me happy and they agreed, but when I showed up to re-sign the new contract it was not what we had discussed. I called and offered them the chance to make it right, they decided to begin lying and claim they never agreed to the planned change, yet they re-wrote the contract with everything included but the correct numbers. I was prepared to bring the car back and they decided to strong arm me and claim the stipulations that could not be met, where never part of the original contract, yet they re-wrote the contract. All that dishonesty over a couple hundred dollars on a $25,000 vehicle, and they claimed they are barely making ends meet, maybe we should all stop shopping their lot since they may go under and will not be around to honor their contracts…Ironically a word they don’t know much about. If I wasn't so busy and did not want to disappoint my daughter I would have certainly had them taking that vehicle back. One thing I cannot stand are liars, go see the other people on the other side of town, I bought vehicles there and never had a bad experience, even during a tough negotiation. This operation lacks honesty and backbone, I will never visit their lot again and I will be telling everyone I know to stay clear of that pathetic excuse for a business.

Ernesto Perez

elaine55
4/30/2014

"New Escape"

This my third car buying experience with Larry Geweke and as always it was pleasurable experience. Thank You, will be back for number 4 in about 5 years.

Bill Weeks, Patrick, Ernesto Perez

Martha07
4/02/2014

"Best Experience Ever!!!"

Great Sales Guy. He was always two steps ahead:) he is very knowledgable and knows his product very well. I will refer all my family!

Octavio Rico

Moeandheather
3/21/2014

"I have poor credit & still was able to buy car &..."

I have poor credit & still was able to buy car & drive it off lot same day. Rico very helpful and courteous. He even fed us:)

Octavio Rico

dmussen
3/21/2014

"I enjoyed working with the service team, they took care..."

I enjoyed working with the service team, they took care of my issues at the time. I will return for future parts, service, etc. Thank you.

Brad Guynes

kennymi1962
3/19/2014

"We came in to trade our two used vehicles for one new..."

We came in to trade our two used vehicles for one new vehicle. After looking at a few models we chose one. The deal didn't work out with that one. They found us something else that they could get us into with what we were trying to do. They worked hard to offer us a car deal that was going to fit us.

Miguel Rubalcava

halp79
9/02/2013

"Detailing needs improvement. I complained once and they..."

Detailing needs improvement. I complained once and they cleaned it again. Still unsatisfactory. There was dirt on the steering wheel and dash. I got home and was able to remove it with my finger. Not sure what they used but it didn't take a lot of effort to clean it. I would like it to be thoroughly cleaned as it should be prior to purchase.

Bill Weeks

Pipers
8/08/2013

"We've always had great service from Geweke Yuba City...."

We've always had great service from Geweke Yuba City. This is our second vehicle purchased from Geweke Yuba City and we highly recommend them to all of our friends. Bill Weeks and Alex Rico made buying a new car a great experience. They were so friendly and helpful, there was no pressure. They changed our perception of car dealerships. They were there to show us the cars and were very knowledgeable. We've consistantly had the best customer service in the service department for our Ford Ranger and we are sure they will do the same for our new KIA. Brad Guynes, from the service dept., has always been very insightful and helpful and was the main reason that we buy our cars from Geweke in Yuba City!

Bill Weeks, Alex Rico

yccharlie
7/27/2013

"I just went to look at the truck and drove it home. Bill..."

I just went to look at the truck and drove it home. Bill Weeks was great. I felt like I was talking with a friend not a high pressure salesman. My every need was met and every question was answered promptly. I felt like Bill went out of his way to help and assist me. I really appreciate his attitude and his concern. Tony in Finance was great also. He really worked hard for me to be sure I got what I wanted at the best possible rate. The gentleman from the maintenance department was quick to take care of my needs and get me on the road. Everyone at the dealership was friendly. Each one said "HI." Asked if I had been helped and if there was anything they could do for me. This really was a great shopping experience. Larry Geweke should be very proud that he has such great employees.

Bill Weeks/Tony