Read Reviews Larry Green Chevrolet

Manufacturers: Chevrolet, Service Center

2.5

2.0

based on 2 reviews

Overall
1.5

1.5 out of 5

9 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Larry Green Chevrolet

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Larry Green Chevrolet

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Colluded"

chrislie
6/2/2014 8:13:22 PM

Chris Kelly

1.4

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

I just came home from driving 160 miles to this dealership to look at a car that was confirmed available for showcase 2 hours prior to my arrival to Larry Green Chevrolet. I called at 12:45 pm and talked to Chris Kelly a sales associate, Chris then made an appointment to see him at 2:45pm which he specifically asked to call if I am not to show up and likewise he would do the same. Well I never received a call. He introduce himself with the excuse that he was trying to call me but something was wrong with his phone. Then at that moment I began to feel uncomfortable already because I was wondering why he couldn't use the office phone to call me. I also confirmed with a General Manger Travis Reid and sales manager Steve Epperson . All three of these individuals confirmed the cars availability. When I arrived at the dealership 1 hour later they said that the car was sold??? When has a car been sold so quickly in such a short amount of time? I asked! When I looked inside the car window I see a sign that looked like it had been sitting on that dashboard for days now because the ink wasn't freshly written and dried up from the sun. Sign that said that the car was sold to Kenneth S. by a sales rep named Nate. Chris was sweating bullets while explaining this lie about how a deposit was already put down and stated " I'll be happy to show you other cars" Chris and Travis said". I replied that I wasn't meant to have this car from this dealership sold by theses people of subpar work standards. Chris Kelly kept saying that He tried calling me to inform me that the car was sold. I believe that the car used as bait to get me there. In the end I just want to thank Chris and his fellow managers for wasting my time, my gas, my money on my day off. What they did was very wrong and deceptive!!

Twitter
"I live far but was looking for a particular truck. Saw..."

p56728
6/28/2013 1:35:01 AM

Mike in Finance

1.6

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

I live far but was looking for a particular truck. Saw it on the internet. Salesperson told me on the phone when I asked for the car fax that the truck had been hit in the rear but was fine. They told me they would give me the car fax. When I got there I asked them to put it on the lift for me to check out. the under carriage was all wet with tranny fluid. they told me it was because they had just fixed it. I was pre-approved by my credit union. The finance guy told me I had to give them a personal check for 9000.00. I got up and told him absolutely not and was snippy but agreed. I left and they were going to deliver the truck the next day. I had to turn around and go back because they conveniently forgot to give me the car fax. when I looked at it, the truck had been in 2 accidents and the other one was a front end collision he never mentioned. I called him on it and he made some excuse. Because I had already signed everything and spent 1/2 a day there I left to wait for delivery of the truck. It get worse...The bank needed the title before they could release the funds and the dealership refused to release the title until they got the check! It was like a Mexican stand off for a week. I told them on two occasions to come pick up the truck. They promised to meet me at the bank (in the valley) to do the deal. The truck was sold with a 15 day warranty. I bought a service contract through my credit union. Thank God! two weeks later the truck engine light went on and it threw up tranny fluid all over the garage. Yep bad tranny that they said they had fixed. Liars, Cheaters and bad business all the way around. This is going on fb and twitter too.

Twitter
"Watch out for their gap insurance they are terrible at..."

motohead77
6/26/2012 6:10:08 AM

travis
scott
joe

2.8

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

Watch out for their gap insurance they are terrible at refunding the money on it. The sales guy Joe Gonzalez was told that I did not want the gap insurance, when he sent the package over night (we bought out of state)it was checked that we wanted gap insurance. Joe told us no prob just accept it for now then cancel it within the 30 days. Big mistake I did that and cancelled it and the $500 refund was sent to the dealership and was lost or misplaced or whatever. The guy in finance Dave is something else to deal with and he is the one who accidentally checked yes that we wanted gap insurance. He also said it was such a small amount they didn't keep track of it. This was in the beginning of March 2012 and it is now almost July 2012 and still nothing they wont return calls or emails, I am planning on suing just over principal.

Twitter
"Everything was great but the loan payoff department is..."

facowee
2/6/2012 6:15:07 PM

Dave Conners

4.3

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

Everything was great but the loan payoff department is incedibly slow had to make another payment on my old truck that was sold to someone else and im paying interest on!! should have learned the first time a bought a vehicle from them? The salesman Dave Conners is awesome and will probably go back but wish the rest of the people there would get up to speed.

Twitter
"Had a good experience while buying a new 2011 Avalanche. ..."

konehd
9/3/2011 12:25:13 PM

Felix

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

Had a good experience while buying a new 2011 Avalanche. Salesman was informed and helpful, price was good.

Service was another matter. On the first service I complained about a few items and was totally ignored. They changed the oil and said everything else was within specs.

I complained to them via email and phone and never received any replies.

I will never go back to them. These guys are flaky, stay away.

Twitter
"Totally ripped me off. Charged me 3.5 hours of work to..."

Dirtlite
7/12/2011 10:56:48 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Chris

2.0

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

Totally ripped me off. Charged me 3.5 hours of work to install a thermostat and a coolant reservoir and then told me I could pick the car up in 2 hour then when I went to pick the car up they told me that the head gasket was blown. Thes are the worst mechanics on the face of the earth. The car was towed in because it over heated and they didn't check to see if it had a blown head gasket. Total idiots, Stay away from these thieves!!I ended up having the car taken to a mechanic down the street and having the head gaskets fixed for 1100 dollars and they charged me $450 to install a thermostat and a coolant reservoir. This place is a joke...

Twitter
"I received excellent service when purchasing a Genesis II..."

Robert Oliphant
6/14/2011 8:52:37 PM

two

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

I received excellent service when purchasing a Genesis II V8 at a very reasonable price. I believe they are more than competitive when it comes to good value when trading in your car.

Twitter
"Dishonest. I'm from out of state and purchesed a used..."

kpixler
4/25/2011 11:26:46 AM

Alex Rosner

1.2

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

Dishonest. I'm from out of state and purchesed a used vehicle from this dealership worse experience ever. Once home still under the 500 mile warranty I took it to a local ford shop just to have everything checked. Ford found that the turbo and innercooler was damaged, airbox broken, wrong coolent in it, major wiring cut, and computer showing trouble codes. Contacted mr. no spine salesmen and explained problem. Went through approx 2 weeks with no vehicle, playing phone tag and faxing paperwork about the issues. Dealers stand point was they weren't going to fix the problem there service department looked over it and found nothing wrong. Trust me turbo damage doesn't happen in 300 miles. Learning experience for me, never to trust anyone in the dealership business. Just wondering if there are any honest americans out there anymore.

Twitter
"this is the worst buy experance , my payment was set up..."

mikinlv
3/26/2007 12:40:34 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales
all employees

My Review Of Larry Green Chevrolet:

this is the worst buy experance , my payment was set up for
389.00 per month and received my statement for 410.00 a month. went back to talk to general manager and found out the contract that went to the bank was not my signiture at all. all i got was lies and excusses. the bank have to staighten out.
they are a rip off.