Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

755 North 500 West, West Bountiful, Utah 84087
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Shaun Pope, Finance Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Shaun Pope

Morgan Parkin, Internet Sales Director, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Morgan Parkin

Internet Sales Director

Chris Hebert, Sales Associate, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Chris Hebert

Sales Associate

David Cisneros, Floor Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

David Cisneros

Floor Manager

October 29, 2016

"Worst experience EVER"

- Adrianna Pahulu

They pulled the bait n switch on us which is insulting when we agree to an amount and then they are slow to get the real paperwork to you...after a week it increases and they think we won't return the truck. Get more then one finance guy....spent too long sitting around. A joke.

October 28, 2016

"Sales Experience"

- Jason

Absolutely the worse sales experience of my life. Before you judge me as one who complains, I will tell you that I rarely write reviews. I was helping my recently retired parents fined a used vehicle. I found a LHM car online, that was at one of their other dealerships. I called the Bountiful locations and they said they could help me. When I arrived, I was told that they did they did not like dealing with the other LHM dealers and that we could look at other vehicle, onsite. I should have just left then. But, we relented and looked at what they had. They took me to a Corolla. We took it for a test drive and there was a MAJOR vibration in it. I told the Salesman there was a serious issue with the car and he brushed it off. I tried talking to the Manager and asked about seeing the original car that we came to see, and he would not commit. He just talked, and talked, and talked. I guess it was a ploy to wear us out. We finally left and went to Tony Divino in Ogden and bought a Nissan Versa. Granted, this was 2 years ago. I can't remember who the Salesman was, but he had long hair tied up in a pony tail. I would never, ever buy from LHM.

October 19, 2016

"Very dishonest "

- Benjamin Devedzic

I will never be back to this dealership again. Neither for service nor buying a new vehicle from them. My Jeep had 1300 miles on it and the tire that the dealership installed blew out on me on the freeway. These were dealer installed tires and rims. They refused to cover the tire because I didn't buy their tire and wheel warranty on the Jeep when I got it from them. They claimed that a staple in the tread of the tire caused it to blow out on the freeway going 60 mph. The staple was in the tread of the tire about an 1/8" of an inch or so. This is an all terrain tire that's designed to take a beating. The tire was a BF Goodrich all terrain tire that has a 6 year 60,000 mile warranty on it through BF Goodrich. The dealer also claimed that the tire pressure chip was broken and needed to be replaced. I called BF Goodrich and they said that the tire is covered under warranty and that the dealership should replace it under warranty. I was on the line with BF Goodrich when they called the dealership but it just went to voicemail at the service department. BF Goodrich then told me to take the Jeep to a tire store and the tire store exchanged the tire under warranty. They also tested and installed the tire pressure chip that the dealer claimed was broken and needed a new one. The chip was not bad, it worked just fine. This dealership was trying to steal money out of my pocket for things that were covered under manufacture warranties and for replace of parts that were not broken. We live in 2016 and this is not the kind of service I would expect from a dealership the size of LHM. This service department had a fair chance to make a customer for life out of me but they failed so bad that I will never go back there again. Never for a new vehicle nor service.

New 2016 Ram 2500, $50865