Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

755 North 500 West,
West Bountiful, Utah 84087
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful Info
About Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful is proud to serve the Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Layton area with new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, and Dodge models like the Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Dart, 200 and 1500. We have something for every taste and need. If you're looking for used cars in Bountiful, we can assist you there as well. Visit our used car inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. We also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Salt Lake City region customers. From repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts, to a low-rate car loans, our dealership is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 755 N. 500 W in Bountiful, UT or you can call us.

About Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful Learn More

Vin
7/16/2015

"Working with CJ is easy"

I like having CJ as a service representative because he is very knowledgeable and professional. He knows how to talk car language. He walks you through every step of the service on what will be done. Then when the service is completed he goes over everything that was done for the service. He is always willing to go the extra mile and answer all your questions.

CJ

July 17, 2015

Thanks for the review! I will be sure to pass this along to CJ. Best Wishes, -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Dazdilly
7/10/2015

"Wow I have never felt more satisfied!!!"

So my wife and I have been looking for a car for a few months now, and just when I think maybe it isn't are time to get a car. We make an appointment with Wes Plot at lhm Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful. So for the first time they sat with us and explain everything to us because we didn't have the best credit. After test driving a bunch of cars. We sat down with Chris Herbert and went over all the Financing but by that time it was very late. So we decide to let Chris and Wes start working there magic and I am not sure how they did it but just a couple days later we came back and had everything ready. I could not be happier with my experience they just made a customer for life. My deepest gratitude to Wes and Chris and there team. Thank you so much.

Tyland

July 13, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I will be sure to pass the message along to Wes, Chris, and Shaun. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

jeepwrangler
7/07/2015

"Perfectly Happy!"

Couldn't have been a better experience working through our new Jeep purchase with Morgan, Gabriel and Patch! They were incredibly helpful and professional throughout the entire process.

Gabriel in Sales; Patch in Finance

July 07, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your Jeep! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I will be sure to share this message with our staff. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Myeviltwinandme
6/25/2015

"Do not give them your contact info!"

I am in the market for a new car and I have always had great experiencesuccess at other companies tied to Larry H. Miller so the first dealership I was considering was them. I went online and filled out their estimated trade in tool and in the process they required a phone number. I know from the last time I bought a car that I would expect a phone call or two trying to prompt me to come in. And so I expected that. I DID NOT HOWEVER expect to get called 15x in less then an hour and a half! It was very excessive, once they tried to call 3x in 2 minutes. It was beyond ridiculous that I simply called and asked to be put on a do not call list. That did me no good as they still called me. I am really upset that happened cause now I don't feel like I'd buy a car from a company like that. So be careful and keep your fingers crossed that after my second attempt to be on a do not call list that I will not get anymore hounding calls.

I believe a manager named Paul and steve

sfeathers
6/17/2015

"Jeep Patriot Brake Problem"

I was concerned because I had brought my jeep in three times for squeaky brakes. The manager met with us the third time and was so nice and has taken the time to bring my new jeep in and fix it. I would definitely recommend LHM in Bountiful. They are going to send it back to the factory and get it fixed. The guys there have been great!

June 19, 2015

We're glad to hear we were able to help you fix the brake problem for your Jeep Patriot. Thanks for the review! Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

KWilliquette
6/15/2015

"Overall Great Service, Clean Environment, and Helpful Staff"

Go to Larry H. Miller and ask for Gabriel Toki. He's a great sales person who went above and beyond to help me and my husband. Gabriel stayed until 11 pm to make sure the deal with our trade in and new purchase was complete. There was no complaining and he constantly kept the conversation going so that we weren't just sitting there in silence waiting. Gabriel gave us such a great experience that we went back the next day to purchase and trade in another vehicle. Gabriel made sure we could get all the rebates we qualified for. He asked questions and got to know us so that he could find the car we wanted. He didn't try to push any vehicle onto us and only showed us the cars he knew would meet our requirements. We asked for Gabriel by name when we went back because we knew he would give us the best experience. I would definitely recommend Gabriel and Larry H. Miller Bountiful.

Gabriel Toki

June 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share some valuable feedback. Congratulations on the purchase of your two vehicles! I will be sure to pass this message along to Gabriel. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Dubsac00
6/15/2015

"Jason Speed is Great and so is Larry H. Miller"

I purchased my 3rd car from Larry H. Miller in the last 2 years. They accepted my trade in and gave me a fair value for it. They were able to help turn my purchase into two purchases while staying in my desired price range. My wife and I purchased a car that was located at a nearby Larry H. Miller dealership and Jason speed informed us of the entire process and time frame for delivery. He called when they were going to get it, He called when it arrived, he called when it was done being detailed and while we waited to sign any paperwork he shows us videos on the amenities of our new vehicle. He made sure to offer us his cell phone number and beverages. He ensured we had a great experience and was extremely friendly. He knew his cars too! He is knowledgeable and honest and he definitely works for the consumer. Definitely recommend Jason Speed!!!

Jason Speed

June 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our dealership. I will be sure to pass this message along to Jason. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Murphy_D
6/13/2015

"lemmon sellers "

We bought our Jeep Grand Cherokee a few months ago and it seems like it's one thing after the next that goes wrong with it. I bought the most expensive warranty and was guaranteed that everything was covered from bumper to bumper no exceptions. Since then I have had transfer case problems electrical problems and have left my jeep in there for over 4 days with no offer to accommodate me. I tried working with numerous people one including Shaun pope, who is the worst customer service person I have met. I work in finance and customer service. Shaun is a joke and a down right jerk of a person to work with. You'd think with all the money Larry h miller makes they'd be worried about pleasing customers so they'd come back. Never in my life will I buy from them and I will personally tell everyone I know not to buy from Larry h miller. I don't ask for the world I simply ask for a little help to take care of my vehicle they sold me which was malfunctioning! I felt it only right they stand by their word but obviously you can't get a good honest dealership who cares about taking care of their customers and accommodating them.

Murphy_D responded to this review

July 01, 2015

The fact that you responded the exact same response to another person proves that you really do not care about your customer satisfaction.

June 30, 2015

We're sorry you were not satisfied with your experience. I will be sure to share this message with our store, so we can improve our customer service. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

veryhappycustomer2013
6/13/2015

"Horrible finance department experience "

We bought our grand Cherokee with the most expensive warranty only for it later to cover nothing! Dishonest people all the way around. Shaun Pope was a nightmare to work with in finance! He was very hostile and inconsiderate. Take your business elsewhere!!!

June 30, 2015

Avery0911
6/11/2015

"Great overall experience!! "

My wife and I were able to get into a brand new car thanks to Jason and the rest of the team at Larry h miller in bountiful. We weren't expecting much due to bad experiences with car dealerships, but they went above and beyond to get us into a car we really wanted.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a great car-buying experience with us! I will be sure to share this message with the team. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Reviews of Shaun Pope