Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

755 North 500 West,
West Bountiful, Utah 84087
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful Info
About Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful is proud to serve the Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Layton area with new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, and Dodge models like the Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Dart, 200 and 1500. We have something for every taste and need. If you're looking for used cars in Bountiful, we can assist you there as well. Visit our used car inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. We also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Salt Lake City region customers. From repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts, to a low-rate car loans, our dealership is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 755 N. 500 W in Bountiful, UT or you can call us.

About Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful Learn More

Cbelliston
7/09/2016

"Dishonest manager"

This was my single worst experience in any retail situation that I have ever experienced. They pulled my credit based off of very inaccurate quote prices. I wish I remembered the managers name to help others avoid any interaction with him.

Can't recall name

August 04, 2016

We apologize that you were disappointed with our dealership. Please feel free to reach out to me at 3853992942, I would love to talk to you and try to explain and or remedy the situation. - Thomas Fortune, General Manage

bb
3/26/2016

"Great and quick service"

I came early and was taken in quickly. I had an oil change. I was not there an hour before it was done. I was advised about the up coming service needs so I could prepare for it as it is an important one. Thanks see you in 5

March 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We hope to be able to help you again soon! - Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Lambchop
2/11/2016

"Excellent Service"

I bought a car from Wasatch Auto Group and desired to have a second key fob for the vehicle. They said they would contact the nearest dealer who would make me one at the dealer's price plus programming. When they told me I should go to the Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful, I was hesitant because all of the reviews that I had read did not give their Service Department a very high rating. In fact, it was just the opposite. However, since the arrangements had been made, I called the Bountiful dealership and made an appointment. To my surprise, the receptionist and Service Advisor, Ryan, gave me excellent service. I was warmly greeted by Ryan, who asked what I had been quoted from Wasatch, and I told him. He gave me an estimate of what it would probably cost, and was within $1 of the actual charge. I would highly recommend the Service Department of this dealership in Bountiful.

Ryan Jacob Winter

February 23, 2016

I am so thrilled to hear that you were provided with excellent customer service! I will have to pass on your 5-star review to Ryan. Thank you again! - Brent Bunkall, General Manager.

Mountainhippie
2/05/2016

"Service"

Original purchase was pleasant and services have been excellent. The women who conducted my service was very friendly, efficient and professional. The experience made my day more pleasant.

The new gal in charge of service was great. I can't remember her name.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for the review! I will be sure to pass this along to the team! Best Wishes, -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Di23
1/29/2016

"Nice service"

It is good dealership, even we barga some of the prices, but finally we deal with it. And have a really good plan for me. Especially Gabriel Toki and Ray are really nice men who take care of me. Thank you so much

Gabriel Toki

February 01, 2016

Thanks for the review! I will be sure to pass this along to the team! Best Wishes, -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

ihatethis
1/06/2016

"Review of LHM"

Their estimation of the time it would take to service my can and truck were in the ball park. I did appreciate the salt being washed off of the car and truck when they returned them to me.

January 07, 2016

Joe
12/27/2015

"Run the other way"

I purchased a truck for my son.in April. They sold me an extended warranty that was bumper to bumped. Within three months the engine needed rebuilt. The great overpriced warranty they sold Me was worthless. They covered nothing and the service people could care less. The most worthless car dealership I have ever encountered. Once they got your money they could care less about you

January 11, 2016

We apologize that you were disappointed with our dealership. Hopefully if given another chance we will be able to meet your expectations. We are continuously looking for ways to improve the customer experience we provide each guest. If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to me at 877-448-2624. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

7womacks
12/23/2015

"Service"

Great job taking care of me from check in to cash out. The team could have done more however to point out and encourage the dealership's add on services and missed out on potential revenue.

Only dealt with the service writer but don't recall his name.

December 29, 2015

Rain135
12/13/2015

"I felt cheated "

Purchased my car from your dealership in Bountiful at the end of September. Within 3 months my vehicle had lost all battery life 5 times. The first two times I thought it was my fault but realized by the third onwards that something was wrong. As I took it back on the 12/11/15 I sat there for 6 hours and the outcome was poor to say the least. Nothing was done to my car except for them charging the battery (as I was informed by the serviceman that served us in the morning). I am very disappointed by this and would not recommend such services to anyone. The one question that puzzles me the most is, is it standard procedure for your business and sales people to sell vehicles that are sitting there with a 95% dead battery? If so then this is sad and very very poor. I feel that I have been mislead by the sales person who tended to me that day, in other words he was dishonest in his work. Whether if this was the case or not, I'm sure by your standards that you advertise and portray that this is not what Larry H Miller is about. My experience has been disappointing and hope that I can get some answers for I don't want this to happen to others too.

Ronson

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide some valuable feedback. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. I am very interested in hearing more about your experience as we are continuously looking for ways to improve our customer service that we provide each guest. If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to me at 877-448-2624. Best Wishes, Brent Bunkall, General Manager

blamb066
12/10/2015

"Will lie and tell you anything to get you in the doors."

Long story short, I drove 200 miles from Wyoming after being lied to. They lied to get me into the dealership so they could push me to trade in my vehicle on a new car or truck. I received a call from the internet folks who told me the were interested in purchasing my vehicle. I explained that I didn't want to take the trade in value on it and that my sale price was pretty firm. After some discussion he said i could bring it up and they would sell it for me, but would want to keep any profit they made over my asking price. I was thrilled by this and made an appointment. After arriving I found out the person I had an appointment with wasn't even working that day so I got thrown at a random sales guy who proceeded to try and sell me a vehicle. I made it clear that I was not in need of another vehicle at which point my vehicle was turned over to the used car team. after 20 minutes they sat down with me and made me an offer for the trade in value if I purchased a vehicle from them that day. I was appalled as my ad on the internet was VERY CLEAR that I was not interested in taking the trade in value as it was too big a loss. After explaining what i had talked about with the rep that called me, I was informed that isn't something they do and that I made the choice to drive there and that I should have "read the fine print" before making an appointment. They are shady and will do anything it takes to get you in the doors so that they can pressure you into buying something. They were never interested in helping me sell/buying my vehicle unless i bought something from them. F-

Used Car manager and Internet Sales