Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

755 North 500 West, West Bountiful, Utah 84087
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Shaun Pope, Finance Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Shaun Pope

Morgan Parkin, Internet Sales Director, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Morgan Parkin

Internet Sales Director

Chris Hebert, Sales Associate, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Chris Hebert

Sales Associate

David Cisneros, Floor Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

David Cisneros

Floor Manager

December 05, 2016

"Forever waiting."

- Waiting forever

7am appointment. For a tailgate. Shuttle left so I couldn't get to work. Sitting here three hours not a peep. Oh but techs get here at 8. Sitting here just waiting forever....

October 29, 2016

"Worst experience EVER"

- Adrianna Pahulu

They pulled the bait n switch on us which is insulting when we agree to an amount and then they are slow to get the real paperwork to you...after a week it increases and they think we won't return the truck. Get more then one finance guy....spent too long sitting around. A joke.

October 28, 2016

"Sales Experience"

- Jason

Absolutely the worse sales experience of my life. Before you judge me as one who complains, I will tell you that I rarely write reviews. I was helping my recently retired parents fined a used vehicle. I found a LHM car online, that was at one of their other dealerships. I called the Bountiful locations and they said they could help me. When I arrived, I was told that they did they did not like dealing with the other LHM dealers and that we could look at other vehicle, onsite. I should have just left then. But, we relented and looked at what they had. They took me to a Corolla. We took it for a test drive and there was a MAJOR vibration in it. I told the Salesman there was a serious issue with the car and he brushed it off. I tried talking to the Manager and asked about seeing the original car that we came to see, and he would not commit. He just talked, and talked, and talked. I guess it was a ploy to wear us out. We finally left and went to Tony Divino in Ogden and bought a Nissan Versa. Granted, this was 2 years ago. I can't remember who the Salesman was, but he had long hair tied up in a pony tail. I would never, ever buy from LHM.

New 2016 Ram 2500, $50865