Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

5115 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Tamara Parker, Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Tamara Parker

Ryan Halvorsen, Finance Manager, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Ryan Halvorsen

Joel Longshore, Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Joel Longshore

Noe Perez, Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Noe Perez

April 15, 2017

"Great Service"

- Shai Bardfield

Joel went out of his way to show us every available car that would fit our budget. He was very kind, patient and funny. He is an asset to the Larry H Miller group. Ryan was extremely professional and bar far the fastest, yet most thorough finance rep we have ever felt with.

April 11, 2017

"Tamara did a great job!"

- Susan

Tamara at Liberty did a wonderful job of listening to our needs and showing us the cars that fit that. We have bought 2 cars from her and would recommend her without hesitation.

April 01, 2017

"Very enjoyable and peaceful"

- Joy B.

I have never been to a dealership before to buy a vehicle. I have had two older cars in the past and both of them gave me nothing but trouble. I decided to buy a brand new car from Toyota because I know that Toyota has a very good reputation. Noe Perez from sales approached me and my sister and mom who were with me and was quick to help; he was absolutely wonderful! He was quick to answer our many questions, to retrieve the different cars we wanted to test drive, and most importantly, was not pushy or on a mission to only sell a car. He was very knowledgeable about the cars which was also very helpful. He was patient with us and was quick to make us laugh with his amiable and comedic personality. I am now the proud owner of a 2017 Toyota Camry and have gained a new friend from the sales department! Many many thanks to Noe Perez who took the time to help me through the process of buying a new car and who took the time to help me get to know my car after purchasing it. I had a truly enjoyable time and feel at peace with my choice. I will definitely continue to do my business with Toyota! Hey, Noe, P.S... "only in America." ;)

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $33184