Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

5115 New Car Dr,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs Info
About Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

At Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs we offer new Toyota cars and trucks in Colorado Springs, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Monument area. Our auto financing staff offers expert advice for those seeking a great Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Colorado Springs customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota service and auto repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts and accessories. You can reach Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 759-1180, or by visiting our Colorado Springs Toyota dealership at 5115 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, CO.

About Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

• Free popcorn
  • Free popcorn
FlashRider
5/21/2016

"What a GREAT experience!!!"

What a GREAT and enjoyable experience! The people at Liberty Toyota are all GENUINELY interested in you. They listen to your needs and match you with just the right vehicle. Not only that, but the service AFTER the sale Is incredible as well! You feel like a part of the family. It truly Is a buying experience like no other. I bought my first car from Liberty Toyota in '08 and have bought all my vehicles here since. Never a moment of buyers remorse. Liberty Toyota should be your FIRST place to go when even thinking about buying your next vehicle.

May 25, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! We sincerely appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs, and look forward to serving you well into the future. — Cherie Gallagher, Customer Relations Manager

sinjem
5/21/2016

"Terrific follow on service"

Liberty Toyota has been terrific at handling our Toyota total care service. Scott was especially helpful at listening to our questions and having the techs confirm our 2015 4Runner was running perfectly. I'd recommend using Liberty for all Toyota servicing.

Scott

May 25, 2016

jkw
5/16/2016

"Sales"

Dan was awesome. We were so happy to have a salesman work with us, instead of pushing us. He was the perfect salesman for us. Thank you Dan!

Dan Hill

May 17, 2016

We appreciate your review, and look forward to helping you well into the future. — Cherie Gallagher, Customer Relations Manager

TH
5/13/2016

"Needed tires. "

Great prices on tires and very quick. The technician showed the measurements and also recommended an alignment. We will be back for the next service.

Corey

May 17, 2016

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs. See you soon!

pmingua
3/06/2016

"a great experience"

Tori, a lot of thanks to you, Tamara and Dennis for making the sale of my new truck a reality you guys are awesome. Pamela and Thimas

Dennis M

March 07, 2016

Thank you for your review Pamela and Thimas! We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs, and look forward to serving you again soon.

designer
2/09/2016

"Air Bag Recall Repair"

My Appointment was for 10am. I was told the repair would take about 2 hours. I was checked in in a timely manner and I received my vehicle back in about 1hr and 45 min. The staff was professional and courteous. The waiting area offers soda, water and popcorn. My overall experience was a good one.

February 12, 2016

Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs— we look forward to serving you again soon! —Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

korinam
2/09/2016

"awesome service department"

Jeremiah was extremely helpful addressing the needs of my trucks service and options for replacement parts and upgrades. I have always gone to the dealership for service on my trucks because of the professionalism and attention to my needs. Thank you for all your help and answers to my questions without making me feel silly.

service, Jeremiah

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

llanucha
2/08/2016

"Oil change service"

Paul always takes care of me. He gives me a heads up on items in a respectful way and never pushes when I tell him thanks and we'll take a look at it.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your review— we'll let Paul know that you appreciate his service! —Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

tattoojeff
2/04/2016

"Got me in and out fast so I could make it to work on time!"

They listened when I told them I needed to be out of there at a certain time and they actually got me out sooner so I could make it to work on time!

Billy Bailey

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs. See you again soon!

Andy
1/22/2016

"James Majors.... very helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable"

I initially talked with James Majors about my intent to buy a r4unner. He was responsive, knowledgeable, patient with my questions, and helpful in explaining the various available options. When I found the exact truck I wanted elsewhere, I bought it, but I would have liked to have given James my business and recommend him.

January 25, 2016

Thanks for visiting Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs— we look forward to serving you again soon. —Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

Reviews of Justin Lombardi