Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

5115 New Car Dr, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Closed Today Hours

Paul  Reed, Service Advisor, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Paul Reed

Ken Ruggera, Internet Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Ken Ruggera

Internet Sales Consultant

Shaun Williams, Finance Manager, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Shaun Williams

Justin Lombardi, Store Manager, Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

Justin Lombardi

Store Manager

October 08, 2016

"Great service!"

- Joe L.

Great experience with Corey Kidwell at Liberty Toyota! It was my first 5000mi service on my new Tacoma. The truck was awesome but had one thing I was concerned with and also online I heard of a few trouble areas to check. I read about guys online that got blown off by the dealer in their state about the same concerns but Corey checked all the common trouble areas I asked for and also started a case with Toyota corporate on the concern I had. Two days later the new parts were in and my truck was fixed fast! Really happy with the service and especially Corey. Thanks again!

July 28, 2016

"Fantastic Experience"

- FedEx1984

I dealt with Rob Hoff at the dealership and he was fantastic. He made the experience easy and pressure free. When I left the dealership I felt like I had gotten a good deal and was treated with respect. I would buy again from Rob and Larry H. Miller!

July 01, 2016

"A very positive experience"

- rich123

The integrity, lack of pressure to buy and genuine concern to get us the best deal possible is what we experienced with sales rep Dan Hill. Add to that the efforts of finance officer Dennis Majewski and sales manager Gary Schmidt to get us into the car we could afford and, we can only call it a very positive experience. Dan's evaluation of the dealership/ownership and his reasons for being part of the team was impressive.

New 2016 Toyota Camry, $29069