Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

5115 New Car Dr,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs Info
About Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

At Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs we offer new Toyota cars and trucks in Colorado Springs, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Monument area. Our auto financing staff offers expert advice for those seeking a great Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Colorado Springs customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota service and auto repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts and accessories. You can reach Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 759-1180, or by visiting our Colorado Springs Toyota dealership at 5115 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, CO.

About Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs

• Free popcorn
  • Free popcorn
FedEx1984
7/28/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

I dealt with Rob Hoff at the dealership and he was fantastic. He made the experience easy and pressure free. When I left the dealership I felt like I had gotten a good deal and was treated with respect. I would buy again from Rob and Larry H. Miller!

Rob Hoff

August 09, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Rob! We will make sure to pass along your kind words to him!

rich123
7/01/2016

"A very positive experience"

The integrity, lack of pressure to buy and genuine concern to get us the best deal possible is what we experienced with sales rep Dan Hill. Add to that the efforts of finance officer Dennis Majewski and sales manager Gary Schmidt to get us into the car we could afford and, we can only call it a very positive experience. Dan's evaluation of the dealership/ownership and his reasons for being part of the team was impressive.

Dan Hill and Dennis Majewski

July 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with Dan, Dennis and Gary. It was our pleasure to help you find the best possible deal. Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your new vehicle!

Miller & Miller
6/08/2016

"Pleasantly Surprised and Thrilled"

We came to Mike Harrington, Finance Specialist, based on the recommendation of my Bankruptcy Attorney to purchase a 2nd Vehicle to be our Primary Vehicle. Not only was Mike knowledgeable, professional and patient with us, he worked on our behalf to get us the best vehicle for our budget and post bankruptcy credit situation. Knowing we may have to settle for a higher interest rate and a vehicle with higher miles, Mike and Tori Delano would not let us settle for either. We are so appreciative of their efforts and we were able to drive away with a brand new 2016 Toyota Corolla S, which had 18 miles on it and all the options we had hoped for and are now Thrilled to enjoy. Thank you to Mike and Tori for caring about making us happy!!

June 16, 2016

Thank you for your review, and congratulations on your new Corolla! We look forward to serving you again soon.

FlashRider
5/21/2016

"What a GREAT experience!!!"

What a GREAT and enjoyable experience! The people at Liberty Toyota are all GENUINELY interested in you. They listen to your needs and match you with just the right vehicle. Not only that, but the service AFTER the sale Is incredible as well! You feel like a part of the family. It truly Is a buying experience like no other. I bought my first car from Liberty Toyota in '08 and have bought all my vehicles here since. Never a moment of buyers remorse. Liberty Toyota should be your FIRST place to go when even thinking about buying your next vehicle.

May 25, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! We sincerely appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs, and look forward to serving you well into the future. — Cherie Gallagher, Customer Relations Manager

sinjem
5/21/2016

"Terrific follow on service"

Liberty Toyota has been terrific at handling our Toyota total care service. Scott was especially helpful at listening to our questions and having the techs confirm our 2015 4Runner was running perfectly. I'd recommend using Liberty for all Toyota servicing.

Scott

May 25, 2016

jkw
5/16/2016

"Sales"

Dan was awesome. We were so happy to have a salesman work with us, instead of pushing us. He was the perfect salesman for us. Thank you Dan!

Dan Hill

May 17, 2016

We appreciate your review, and look forward to helping you well into the future. — Cherie Gallagher, Customer Relations Manager

TH
5/13/2016

"Needed tires. "

Great prices on tires and very quick. The technician showed the measurements and also recommended an alignment. We will be back for the next service.

Corey

May 17, 2016

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs. See you soon!

pmingua
3/06/2016

"a great experience"

Tori, a lot of thanks to you, Tamara and Dennis for making the sale of my new truck a reality you guys are awesome. Pamela and Thimas

Dennis M

March 07, 2016

Thank you for your review Pamela and Thimas! We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs, and look forward to serving you again soon.

designer
2/09/2016

"Air Bag Recall Repair"

My Appointment was for 10am. I was told the repair would take about 2 hours. I was checked in in a timely manner and I received my vehicle back in about 1hr and 45 min. The staff was professional and courteous. The waiting area offers soda, water and popcorn. My overall experience was a good one.

February 12, 2016

Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs— we look forward to serving you again soon! —Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

korinam
2/09/2016

"awesome service department"

Jeremiah was extremely helpful addressing the needs of my trucks service and options for replacement parts and upgrades. I have always gone to the dealership for service on my trucks because of the professionalism and attention to my needs. Thank you for all your help and answers to my questions without making me feel silly.

service, Jeremiah

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

Reviews of Paul  Reed