Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Scion Colorado Springs

Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Scion Colorado Springs
Call
Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Scion Colorado Springs Info
About Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Scion Colorado Springs

At Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs we offer new Toyota cars and trucks in Colorado Springs, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Monument area. Our auto financing staff offers expert advice for those seeking a great Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Colorado Springs customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota service and auto repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts and accessories. You can reach Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 759-1180, or by visiting our Colorado Springs Toyota dealership at 5115 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, CO.

About Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Scion Colorado Springs

• Free popcorn
  • Free popcorn

"Very thorough"

I was treated with respect and honesty the waiting time was very appropriate the persons meeting me at the initial arrival were very patient and informative

Brent

"ToyotaCare service"

The Toyota Care Service was very thorough. The Service staff was professional and courteous in their interactions with me. I will be bringing my vehicles back when work is needed.

Brent, Regina, Julie

"GREAT"

Have had Toyotas for ever, and when my Avalon hit 142,300 miles felt it was time to get my dream car RAV4, the entire experience was great, the new Toyota meeting (with dinner) was so informative and the service staff is great-

"100% Professional Experience"

I went in to purchase a Prius and was armed with all my data points. I did my research. My on-line rep, Cindy, arranged a test drive and got me the price that I wanted. In and out, no stress at all. A wonderful experience. My 2nd car purchased here at LHM. My finance guy was fast and to the point. Paperwork wrap up was quick and easy. Thanks!

"Easy purchase with no drama..."

Just want to say that this was the best purchase experience I have ever had. Communication was excellent from start to finish. I always knew where things were at and what I needed to provide. Once all the details were worried out I was in and out in 90 minutes. No pressure to buy additional add on or options...i was asked but as soon as I said no they respected my decision and we were off. When I need another car I am going back to LRM no question!

"Excellent service"

As always, professional, courteous and friendly service. Wokrk is done efficiently, effectively and without any hassle. I normally drop the vehicle off and return when it is ready.

"Very happy"

I would definently recommend this dealership to friends and family I bought a used vehicle from them and felt comfortable threw the entire process not once did I feel pressured.

September 06, 2014

Good to hear it! I am glad you came in and were taken care of by our staff! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

"100,000 Mile Checkup"

That's right my 4 Runner just hit 100,000. Paul Reed has been taking care of me and my vehicles since 1997. He keeps me informed of the progress and cost throughout the appointment. He also advises me on what repairs I need to do right away, and what can wait until the next time. I totally trust Paul and his advise. If he isn't there I don't make an appointment. I also like the friendly atmosphere at the dealership, and won't go anywhere else.

September 06, 2014

Good to hear it! I am glad to hear Paul has been a consistent in your experience with us. Here’s to the next 100K! Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

"90K service"

Paul did a great job of telling me the extra service items for me to consider. He kept me informed of the progress and had me finished and ready to go as promised. I felt comfortable that the work the service department did was required and was done well. It may not be as cheap as some other places, but I feel confident that it's done right. Thanks for the excellent service!

September 06, 2014

Good to hear it! I am glad you came in and were taken care of by Paul and the staff! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Shannon Mateer, Customer Relations Manager

"After the purchase."

Was told that the reverse backup beep could be changed when I returned for the 5000 mile check up. Was not told it would cost me to do it. Rather disappointed. Had I known I would not have taken it off the lot until it had been done.

Ken Ruggera