Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Paul Montano

February 21, 2017

"Not what I thought. "

- April F Bryant

I went with the idea I was going to be ignored, because I emailed and called and not one person answered. Then I got there and met Rich Ipaktchian. He was great!! I have never been in to buy a car that fast and smooth. Rich was a great help and quickly changed my mind about buying a car. Awesome job Rich and Ford for having such great people on your staff.

February 13, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- MRWEAVER

They will ensure satisfaction. BRAD FISHER is very caring salesman.. just go see him. You will enjoy your experience at Larry H. Miller; this was my second vehicle purchased and they just keep getting better.

February 04, 2017

"Ask for Brad Fisher... Best Sales experience ever"

- CobyG

I just purchased a new 2017 F350 from Brad, is was such a simple process... very low pressure and easy to follow up with Brad. I'll be back again in the future for sure (3rd vehicle purchased through Ford)... this was the best experience. I actually drove out of my way (as the Ford Sandy dealership is just down the road) to make it to Super Ford, I heard great things... and it was True... Well worth the extra drive for me. Thanks Brad Coby G.

New 2015 Ford Escape