Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Will Shields, Internet Sales, Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Will Shields

Internet Sales

April 27, 2017

"Excellent Process and Quick Turnaround"

- mimi828

I submitted information on what vehicle I was interested in (Ford Escape) and Paul Montano responded immediately. My goal was to do as much as possible online, which Paul understood without me having to remind him along the way. We literally did everything except the final signing and a couple of quick phone calls via email and text messages. He did a great job in keeping things moving, clarifying anything he wasn't sure about and got me what I wanted at a reasonable price. I normally wait longer than I should to get a new car, because I HATE sitting in a dealership all day on a Saturday. This was truly the best purchase of a vehicle I have ever experienced thanks to Paul. I would definitely recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Paperwork wise, I am hoping all car dealerships will consider upgrading their paper process to a more electronic process. If that happens, this process could take less than an hour!

April 23, 2017

"Great Salesman!"

- KERR FAM

This was our 4th purchase from LHM Ford and they never disappoint! Scott Womack is a great Salesman. Thank you LHM Ford and Scott!! We appreciate how great you have treated us.

April 03, 2017

"Potential Squandered"

- aeneaslives

I bought a used car that ended up being through them about one month ago, and at best it was a mediocre experience. I tested a car they had, but preferred a different car from a different dealer. They then invoked some ownership deal that they have over every car dealership in the state or something and basically bought the car from the other dealership in order to sell to us. Foregoing more details, our experience through them showed me that LHM had all the potential to provide a superior car buying experience, yet squandered that potential by yet relying on heavy-handed, sleazy, stereotypical, used-car-salesman manipulation tactics to secure as much of my money as possible. They even west as far as to suggest that we put down less money in order to borrow more money, and therefore owe them more in the long run. I would not recommend them, unless you never have to worry about money. Once I pay my car off, I will not be using them again.

New 2015 Ford Escape