Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

1340 South 500 W,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City Info
About Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City is proud to serve the West Valley City, Bountiful and Layton region with quality new Ford vehicles. With models like the F-150, Fusion, Focus, Escape and Explorer, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take your next new car or new truck for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars, we can assist you there as well. Visit our used car inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles to select from. We are not just a good choice as your Salt Lake City Ford dealer, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to all our customers. From auto repair performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to financing assistance, Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Jackson Hole Lover
5/24/2016

"Dave Hazell is GREAT"

This is the second time I have purchased a new vehicle from Dave. Both times I have been very pleased with the total experience. I have found him to be straight forward, knowledgeable and open about the process with a refreshing laid back approach. It was a pleasure to look at a car and not be strong armed into something that I didn’t want, Dave didn’t apply any pleasure during the complete negotiations, can’t say how much I value the laid back approach. He worked to give us the best deal and sound advice. Dave stayed late to ensure everything was correct, spent a great amount of time teaching this old boy about the features. The follow up was great, he was concerned about every detail. Dave has my car business from here on out.

May 25, 2016

Jackson, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Dave is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Also, make sure to like our Facebook page to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

littlebear
5/24/2016

"Dave Hazell is the BEST!"

This is the 2nd time that we have used Dave Hazell in a two year period to buy a new vehicle from Larry H Miller Super Ford. We bought a Ford Escape Titanium first than upgraded to a Ford Edge Titanium two years later because we needed more room. After looking on line and doing our homework, we went to the dealership loaded with information on prices, Ford incentives and cost of various add ons. Dave respected our time and was straight forward with what they could do and it was AGAIN a great experience. They beat all the other dealership prices from all the various Ford Dealerships along the Wasatch plus gave us a great trade-in value on our Ford Escape. (We had looked at BlueBook to know). Dave never put pressure on us, it was like talking to a friend (which he has become) and it was because of the first experience that we contacted him the 2nd time around when we needed to buy again. Internet gives you information, but Dave gives you the best deal. Dave, you are the BEST and we thank you!

May 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear Dave’s consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City. We can’t wait to see you for your next visit; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook before you drop by! Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

Teeyo
5/20/2016

"They absolutely will try to get you the best deal possible! "

Dave Lagowski is probably the BEST salesman I have ever worked with or purchased a car from! And let me tell you, I've had experiences with many. His patience was second to none! I put him and the sales managers through quite the ordeal one night to where they were even at the dealership an hour or more past closing time while I was sitting on the fence about purchasing a vehicle. This was even after I had already been there deciding most the day. And through all this, they were never pushy, and really did everything in their power to get me the best deal possible! Needless to say I didn't go through with the deal that night and I was probably stupid not to! Because looking back, it was out of this world good! I ended up going back a week or so later and purchased a different vehicle, one that I wanted more that they didn't have at the first time I went in, and they never held any resentment or hard feelings for that night. I never felt unwanted. And Dave was more than happy to get me in the right vehicle! I would never hesitate to work with Dave in the future and would even recommend my friends and family to him and this dealership! A+++++++

May 21, 2016

Teeyo, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the SALES experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

Speezer
5/18/2016

"Wonderful experience. "

Dave Hazell helped me buy a truck. The entire process was so smooth, never felt pressured into anything and he was always quick to answer any questions. Definitely my best dealership buying experience by far. Thanks so much!

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

Jordan Westling
5/18/2016

"Helped me out of a bad loan "

I was upside-down in a high interest loan and these guys helped me get into a brand new car with a great interest rate. I am still in shock at how much they were able to save me.

May 20, 2016

Jordan, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an unforgettable experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

Nick & Angela
5/17/2016

"Excellent "

We looked at a couple dealers and found that this dealer say worth the drive from spring creek NV. They were very pleasant to deal with, most of which was done in email on choosing our car. When we got there they got us out quickly. Explaining everything well, and telling us about great options that are worth getting for the ford Explorer! Thank you for working hard to get us what we wanted in a new suv. Also I would like to say the over all cost of the vehicle was about 4000 less than what local branches wanted for the same vehicle! Definitely take the drive for this great dealer!!

May 20, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Nick & Angela. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City any time! Take care. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

GotGruv
5/17/2016

"Outstanding Experience Working with Dave Hazell!"

Buying a new car at Larry H. Miller Super Fold was the best experience I’ve had in my 30+ years of negotiating with dealerships and I give the credit to Dave Hazell, who made the process very easy and conducted himself with competence and integrity. There was no pressure or silly sales techniques, just a sincerity that was refreshing and actually helped in my decision to purchase a 2016 Mustang GT. Dave even stayed several hours after his shift was over to ensure everything went smoothly in finance and then to show me how to operate the various features in the car. The sale was made on Saturday and Dave called me the following Monday to make sure everything was acceptable and if I had any questions or concerns. That’s great service after the sale! This transaction could not have gone any better and Dave is now my go-to guy for friends looking to buy a car or truck.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind words Tom. It was a pleasure helping you and I look forward in helping you more in the near future.

cdog1957
5/10/2016

"Great Service from Will Sheilds "

Will heard me when I said I didn't want to play the game of two hour price game. we were done quickly and he made the process painless. great follow up on one loose end after the sale. Well done Will!!

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City team is to ensure a painless purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Facebook for access to exclusive content. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

Barb M.
5/10/2016

"Awesome customer service"

Our sales person Wendy was very helpful in explaining all of the options on the two models we were looking at. Then she turned us over to Jordan if we were coming back that night to actually purchase the vehicle. Jordan was very helpful when we returned and started the paperwork while we were on our way.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Barb. We are very happy to hear that Wendy and Jordan could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Tony Schnurr General Manager (801) 488-1700 tschnurr@lhmauto.com

Jared H.
5/09/2016

"Don't buy from this dealership!!!"

One of the worst car buying experiences I have ever encountered. If you want full details read on but in summary I bought a used car from them and two days after purchasing the car it started having transmission problems. I took it into a certified dealership and had them look it over and now I have a bill for over 2000 dollars that larry h miller super ford is unwilling to reconcile. All they could tell me is that I should have bought the extended warranty that they offered. This is hands down one of the most unprofessional businesses I have ever dealt with. I went to their dealership on a Friday afternoon and there were maybe two other people looking to buy cars (so not very busy). I test drove the car that I recognized online and it drove well, but I couldn’t take it too far because the gas was almost empty. When we made it back to the dealership I decided to go inside and talk numbers with them. I asked if the 90,000 mile service had been done and they told me they were unsure, so I asked if they would discount the price accordingly so I could go and get it done myself. This is where the agony started. I had to sign some random paper stating what I wanted to car for (which was 500 dollars off their asking price because that is what the 90,000 mile maintenance costs) and the salesman said he would “see what he can do”. Then he came back and said they can discount me 100 dollars off the price and when I told them no and looked like I was going to leave he said let me see what I can do. So he comes back out with his “manager” and I basically got pressured to buy the car for the price they were asking because he said it was below book (which it was not). When I then told him that I will not buy the car for what they are asking he then said he will discount it 250 dollars. Then when I told him I would like to have it discounted 500 dollars for the price of the service or I will look elsewhere he reluctantly said ok. By this time it was about 4 o’clock in the afternoon and I had been there two hours already. After getting my car traded in and finishing the paperwork it took until 8pm! The terrible thing was that there was only one person in front of me and they were arguing with the finance person (go figure). Once finished I finally drove it home and on Sunday, only two days later, the car started having some weird transmission issues. I made an appointment with the mazda dealership to do a 360 inspection of the vehicle on Wednesday. I called super ford to inform them what was going on, and they basically told me to let them know how the inspection goes but that I should have bought their extended warranty. I took the car into the mazda dealership and the inspection only took about 30 minutes. They told me that there was something wrong with the transmission and that they would have to do a diagnostic on it to figure out what is wrong (another 100 dollars). They also informed me that there was multiple issues with the vehicle and that it would cost me upwards of 2000 dollars to fix. The thing that bugs me about this is that it took them only 30 minutes to find out the issues of the car and ford claimed that they did an inspection themselves and found nothing, not even the leaking head gasket that mazda found. This in and of itself tells me that they were just trying to get rid of the car and that they do not back any of their used products that they sell and will tell you that you should have bought their ridiculously expensive extended warranty that they offer. When I called super ford to tell them what mazda found they told me that they needed to talk to their manager to see if they would cover it. The next day I received a voicemail from their general sales manager (Jason Roland I believe was his name) telling me to call him back. Every time I try and call him back I have to leave a message on his voicemail. It has been a week and he has yet to call me back.

Reviews of Mike Clark