Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

1340 South 500 W,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City Info
About Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City is proud to serve the West Valley City, Bountiful and Layton region with quality new Ford vehicles. With models like the F-150, Fusion, Focus, Escape and Explorer, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take your next new car or new truck for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars, we can assist you there as well. Visit our used car inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles to select from. We are not just a good choice as your Salt Lake City Ford dealer, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to all our customers. From auto repair performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to financing assistance, Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

jfrey454
8/21/2016

"Philip is the guy to see for a great car buying experience "

No pressure, knowledgeable and helpful. Philip was great to work with. Will definitely be back for further purchases. Made buying my daughters first car a good experience.

Erin728
8/05/2016

"Car buying"

I have bought 2 cars in the past from Larry H Miller Super Ford. I feel like my experience was good I was able to get really good deals on both my vehicles.

August 06, 2016

Thank you for this review and for being such a great customer of this store with your two purchase. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. -Tony Schnurr, General Manager

Kris N
8/03/2016

"Kenn is GREAT"

This is the second truck I have purchased from Kenn. He is so helpful and fun to talk to. He even continues his customer service after the purchase. Thanks Kenn, you are the BEST! Thanks Again, Kris N.

August 06, 2016

Thank you for this review and congratulations on your second truck purchase from Kenn! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. -Tony Schnurr, General Manager

801moto_chic
8/03/2016

"Philip is amazing. "

Philip found the exact vehicle I was looking for. I'm pretty stoked. He's great., Knowledgeable and awesome even though he's a BYU fan. Go Utes!!

Tim Powell

my escape
7/30/2016

"2016 is my first SUV type car and I love it"

First time looking for a vehicle in 12 years. Lots of tech changes in that time. I wasn't sure if I would like the high tech of my new Escape, but I absolutely love it. Every day I'm learning something new my smart car can do. My salesman, Eric, was great. He was very understanding that all the "tech" was new to me.

04stangman
7/30/2016

"Best Ford dealer in Utah."

If you want the best vehicle and service in the stste, see Will Shields at LHM Superford. I just got my 3rd vehicle from him and their price and service can't be beat.

Big Mike

YT87
7/29/2016

"Milt was a great non pushy style salesman"

I was in the market for a V8 American muscle car. Milt was the person who showed me around. I originally went to look at a used 2010 red Camaro but ended up not getting it. I told Milt I have been looking at Camaros, Challengers, and Mustangs. Milt was patient and got the details of what I was looking for in a Mustang and periodically contacting me with new inventories. He once made suggestions of Taurus, I rejected the idea and he never brought it up again. I appreciate that he is not your typical salesman thinking they know it all and try to force their ideas on you. I appreciate even more that he did not bombard me with phone calls. His messages in calls or texts were direct and if I said no to an idea, he doesn't keep talking about it. That is hard to come by these days shopping at dealerships. Keep up the good work Milt!

Milt Mosichuk

August 07, 2016

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your purchase! I will pass along your compliments to Milt. -Tony Schnurr, General Manager

jo1964
7/28/2016

"My usewd Escape"

I was very satisfied with my 1913 Escape. I had a very nice salesman named Aaron Oode. He was very polite and catered to us. My granddaughter brought me to your ford dealership because she said that she had always bought her cars from you and was very satisfied. I received an email from you company saying that if I would send someone to you I would receive a $100.00 check for the referral. I called Aaron about the $100.00 for my granddaughter and he said it would be in the mail, We haven't seen it yet. Also in the mail we were to get instructions on how to set our garage door so we could open it through the car but we haven't seen it yet. The car is very nice and I'm enjoying it very much.

Aaron Oode

August 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and congratulations on your purchase. Please express my thanks to your granddaughter for the referral and contact me personally if you run into any issues with the items detailed in your review. -Tony Schnurr, General Manager

Finn1856
7/23/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

I bought a 2016 150 truck through the Costco program. The dealership and the people working for the dealership were excellent in all respects. The process was simple and I like the truck a great deal. I was well briefed on the truck's many systems and I was very satisfied with the Miller Super Ford dealership.

August 07, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase of the new F-150 and those are such great trucks! I appreciate the compliments about my staff and thank you for this review. -Tony Schnurr, General Manager

Michael Perry
7/22/2016

"Focus, Focus, Focus,"

My sales professional was Milt Mosichuk. He was great from start to finish. Paid attention to details and answered all my questions. Over all great experience and very pleased with my purchase. Milt and the team are HIGHLY recommended.

Milt Mosichuk in Sales

August 07, 2016

Thank you for this review and for the kind words about Milt. I'd like to congratulate you on your purchase and please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with. -Tony Schnurr, General Manager

Reviews of Mike Clark