Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Internet Sales

July 16, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- BSGee1

Did exactly what they said they would do... After weeks of searching for a used Super Duty I finally found Easton Bunch who offered to find us what we were looking for... Came through with an incredible deal on a better that expected truck and constantly kept us updated through this process... Thank You Easton Bunch and Abe Carter for all that you did!!!

Easton Bunch, Abe Carter

July 10, 2017

"Exceeded expectations"

- EHC

JR M. was my salesman. Very easy to work with listened to my concerns and needs. His followup is what exceeded my expectations. A week later he helped me get my truck in for a bedliner install and then drove me to my house after I dropped off the truck - 20 miles away. Thanks LHM

JR Mathews

July 03, 2017

"Terrible Customer Service "

- Nbingham

Purchased a brand new 2017 Ford Explorer and negotiated a clear bra as part of the purchase. Had issues with the installation of the clear bra and because it was after my initial customer satisfaction survey period they were not willing to do anything to resolve/correct the issue. The sales manager actually hung up on me once he found out I could not provide further feedback via the Ford customer satisfaction survey. I will never buy another car from this dealership and would not recommend them to anyone.

Cody Johnson