Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

15 E. Motor Way, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905

Robert  Raphael, Sales, Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

May 10, 2017

"Toyota treated me like family and fulfilled all my needs ."

- Verosanti

I want to thank Toyota & Robert for making of my second buying a car experience the best, great company & they offer the best customer service.

April 28, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Beth D.

Joel Longshore assisted me in finding the perfect vehicle to meet my needs and budget. Joel was very honest and made me feel comfortable in what I normally deem to be a painful process! I was very pleased with Joel's knowledge of the vehicle, the warranties and the financing aspects of purchasing through Larry H. Miller. I also loved how he helped me to feel completely comfortable in making the decision to proceed. Joel didn't make me feel pressured in any way and I really felt that he was a friend, not a salesman just trying to earn a commission. Since I've owned the vehicle for a couple of months now, Joel has been readily available to answer my questions or assist me when I've reached out. I love my vehicle and thoroughly enjoyed working with Joel and the team at Larry H. Miller. I would definitely recommend Joel and the dealership and I will use them the next time I'm looking at purchasing a vehicle.

Joel Longshore

April 10, 2017

""EXCELLENT Service and EXCEPTIONAL Experience!"

- Red3414

I was recently in a car accident that not only totaled my car but also caused physical injury. Buying a new car was not something I had a lot of time or energy to do. Knowing what type of car I wanted, and that I wanted to purchase again from Larry H. Miller Toyota, I just needed a salesman that would make this purchase go as smoothly and easy as possible. Robert Raphael did just that! He was understanding about my situation, didn't waste my time driving cars I wasn't interested in, and placed me in a car that was comfortable and easy to drive. He, and the finance department, worked with the financial situation I was in after being in a car accident and having to deal with insurance payments. Mr. Raphael was so easy to get along with, honest, and went above and beyond what most car salesmen do. He made this experience EFFORTLESS and I so greatly appreciate what he did for me in my time of need. I would recommend Mr. Raphael and this dealership to anyone!

New 2016 Scion FR-S, $24163