Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Robert Raphael

September 24, 2017

"Great experience!"

- MooseyMommy

Jarrod Staggs was our salesman. He did an excellent job. He knew the product and got us the deal we wanted. Bryce did the finance part of our deal. We had some snags with the bank, and he worked hard to overcome them. We got an even better deal than we originally thought because of Bryce! We were very pleased with our experience! Thank you!

Other Employees : Bryce

September 15, 2017

""Amazing""

- Madmic82

I had been on a the hunt for a vehicle for over a month just trying to find the perfect car and the perfect price. With the help of Everton and the Toyota crew that obstacle was resolved quickly and easily. We both were able to come a great price and he also was able to throw in some better financing compared to what I already had in place. Everton also owns a Lexus and he took the initiative to show me some extra ways of keeping my maintenance history registered which I never was possible. Thank you for all your help Everton.

Everton Allen

August 28, 2017

"Review for Jarrod Staggs"

- bniels97

Jarrod was a great guy to work with through the purchase process! He made me feel very comfortable and overall it was an extremely honest experience. Thank you Jarrod for putting me in my new 2017 Corolla!

Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma