I am surprised there are any positive reviews for this dealership. All the other review sites show nothing but poor reviews. I purchased a 1968 Corvette Convertible that Steve advertised as a Frame-off restoration. I have the entire add to show what he claimed this car was. I have had a certified Corvette mechanic go through the entire car due to all of the problems encountered. This is just a partial list of the issues:
1. Front suspension is shot and must be rebuilt.
2. Lash Auto claims to have rebuilt the rear suspension and there are a number of new parts however, none of the bolts were tighten down so the CAM angle on the rear end so far off that it appeared that the rear tires were about to come off.
3. The wipers do not work even after four attempts by Lash Auto to fix them.
4. The heater core is not connected and has been sealed.
5. The speedometer does not work.
6. The wrong bell housing is installed on the transmission causing the transmission to tilt to the right and make shifting into reverse almost impossible.
7. The transmission is full of sludge.
8. The convertible top is ripped in four different places.
9. After Lash Auto attempted to fix the speedometer cable problem and the broken temperature gauge, the dash was not re-installed and all of the dash wiring is hanging down.
They have sent me a check for 1,300.00 to cover the cost of repairing the transmission but the rest of the issues that must be repaired will cost an additional 8 to 9 thousand. This was advertised as a car in perfect condition. The advertisement even says “The ashtray and cigarette lighter work and have never been used”. They don’t work and they had been well used many years ago. Under no circumstances should anyone do business with this car dealer. They claim to “Christians” and really play that up during any of the initial conversations. As soon as there is a problem, they become uncooperative, difficult, and very defensive. I would be happy to provide the advertisement that Steve had on EBay, all the emails I’ve had with them, and the entire assessment done by a third party C-3 Certified Chevy Corvette mechanic.