Lebanon Ford

Jenny Southard

February 27, 2017

"Knowledgeable "

- Boba

After finding out what I wanted, Bryan showed me just exactly what I asked for. Answered all my questions and I drove home the car that day!

February 27, 2017

"Everyone was great to work with. "

- Red F150

Since Lebanon Ford is my closest local dealer I wanted to do business with them. I was greeted by Brant as soon as I walked in the door and we got right to work ordering my new truck. The whole experience was quick and painless from my first contact with him until delivery. Everyone I delt with at Lebanon Ford made me feel at home and that I my business was truely appreciated.

February 24, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Jerry P

Buying a vehicle takes a lot of upfront work and I had already looked at a number of trucks at about 10 different dealers. I called Lebanon Ford about an F250 I was interested in and Bryan had the truck ready to test drive when I got there. His knowledge of the vehicle made me feel comfortable making the decision to purchase. After the sale, one of their service techs took me through the setup on the Sync/Navigation system and how to use all the options. I am very pleased with my buying experience and will definitely purchase from him in the future.