Lebanon Ford

Tim Flanagan

April 25, 2017

"Awesome service!"

- Kmtheis

I could not be any happier with my resent truck purchase at Lebanon Ford. Kathy Wells was a tremendous help leading up to and during the purchase process. And now 3 weeks after purchase I have been able to call on her and seek out answers and or solutions to any questions I may have. She has my full recommendation to anyone looking for a smooth and seamless process and an overall enjoyable experience.

April 24, 2017

"2017 Raptor"

- Spartan

Frank is awesome to work with...we ordered our 2017 Raptor in August 2016 and picked it up in Jan 2017...Frank was patient during the waiting process and kept us informed every step of the way. Thank You! =)

April 24, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- Jhart87

When I went to this dealership I was very impressed. Tom Nickell listened to what I wanted and treated me and my wife very good. He gave great service and made sure we understood about everything we were getting. I would def rec this dealership all the people were helpful and friendly.