Lebanon Ford

Tom Nickell, Product Specialist, Lebanon Ford

Tom Nickell

"My new truck"

- Firelt610

After searching the dealers in the Dayton area I made my way to Lebanon Ford & met Charlie. I had every intention to buy a 2014 Ford F150 STX, which we looked at. I was looking at this truck because I new what I could afford to pay & needless to say the 2017 was WAY out of my range. But after talking to Charlie we decided to take the 2017 for a test drive, knowing that I could not afford it I figured I may as well have a little fun driving a new truck. However once we arrived back at the dealership Charlie decided to show me some other options. After sitting down & talking about the pros & cons of the 2014 versus the 2017, Charlie then dropped the bombshell on me......the 2017 F 150 XLT would be a lower payment than the 2014 based on the available discounts, money down & the lease. So long story short, Charlie & Lebanon Ford took the time to show me I had so many more options that what I had been told at other dealerships. He took the time to show me I could afford the new truck & did not have to settle on the used vehicle, unlike some other dealerships I had visited. I can say that Charlie & Lebanon Ford has a customer for life & will refer any one looking for a new vehicle to them. They are a class act and care more about the person that the commission. Thanks again to Charlie & all the fine folks at Lebanon Ford!!! 5 star service all the way

Charlie Lutmer

May 22, 2017

"What a Great Experience!"

- Happy K

I have spent a career representing Companies that Pride themselves in Quality Products and Customer Service. It was extremely refreshing to receive the same while seated on the opposite side of the desk. Charlie Lutmer and the Team at Lebanon Ford delivered an end to end Exceptional Buying Experience. I highly recommend a call or visit to Charlie when you are in the market for a New or Pre-Owned vehicle. You won't buy a car ... you'll gain a life long trusted friend!

Charlie Lutmer
Jenny Southard

"Smooth Transaction "

- Mr. C

Lebanon Ford was very easy to deal with. They made the car buying experience the way it is supposed to be. They treated me fairly on my trade and found a better loan than my bank was able to buy. Tom, my salesman, did everything I asked. He was very nice and knowledgable about the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Lebanon Ford to anyone looking for a new car.

Tom Nickell