618 Wilson Street, Brewer, Maine 04412

Darling's Value Center

Mike60
1/25/2016

"A very good experience"

We had been been on the fence looking for a replacement for our aging minivan...do we get one now or wait. Looked at many dealers, models, and prices for what we could afford. We happened to find a mid size suv that fit our needs and desires in Brewer. Jason (Long) was very welcoming to us. We enjoyed a reasonable test drive and discussed financing and terms. The suv was competitively priced, but not quite where we could afford. While researching other financing options and trade-in, we were allowed an overnite test drive to help us decide if it really fit us. In the end, we reached a deal that we could afford, Jason (and Tony) were extremely patient with us during this process and we drove home an suv we love. This is the first vehicle we've purchased from Jason and would surely do it again based on this experience. Thank you

Jason Long and Tony

father of three boys
12/14/2015

"EVERY THING WAS GREAT"

I really needed a car, Jason was right there to help me find a car that best suits my needs. Jason suggested a 2010 Ford Fusion I bought it on the spot

Jason Long

bear107
11/20/2015

"salemen Terry"

Terry Good was a great sales person from the very start. He made me think of a salesman Rick Ham. Terry was cool and made me feel that the choice was mine. He was awesome to deal with.

adam susie
11/12/2015

"great service"

back in June I bought a car, and in September we wre in a car accident and they totaled our car. When Jason heard that the car was totaled he called ask if we ok. After he knew we were ok he got right on finding us a new car and within a week we were in our new car. Thanks lee credit now and Jason long for everything you did to help us back in a car.

Jason Long

Roland
10/27/2015

"OUT FREEKIN STANDING!!!!"

Great choices of vehicles. All in great condition. Outstanding sales people. I have purchased 5 vehicles so far from Terry Good, Best in the business. Great deals every time. Thank you Terry.

Terry Good

pncbville
10/21/2015

"Easy, fast and convenient"

I had been shopping for a while (about a year) and was seriously thinking it would be another year before I was ready to buy. I was watching several websites when I saw a vehicle that fit my wish list on the Lee site. I called and Chrissy set me up with a test drive after which I was convinced I had found what I was looking for. She made the whole application process fast, easy and a little bit fun.

Christine Massy

sadsack
9/05/2015

"very disappointing"

I purchased my 2006 Chrysler Sebring from the Brewer showroom in March of 2013 Skyler Raymond was very nice and I had a good experience at that time. Now 2 1/2 years later (still having a large principle on the loan secured by Credit Now) and I have been informed that this car will NOT pass inspection, and the response I got from I believe her name was Kristy was "keep paying for the loan and come see me when the inspection will be due in March, then we will talk" Hell of a good response I thought, HOW do I know that the car won't fall apart riding down the road, now I am in fear driving it the way it is!!!! THANKS LEE CREDIT NOW!!!!

Skyler in 2013 and Cristy today

bbishop11
7/31/2015

"Best dealer I have dealt with in years"

I called dealer and told them what I was looking for in a truck. I got exactly that. Not something THEY were trying to move, but what I wanted. They got me the best rate on the loan. They put loan thru with a downpayment, I told them I had no downpayment and they said no problem and they re-did the loan no questions. On my home with my new truck I notice a couple of rock chips in my windshield, I called LEE in Brewer and they said no problem we will pay to have it fixed. Upon technician repairing the windshield he indicated to me that the repair did not take on one nick. So he called Lee and Lee Credit of Brewer told him to replace the windshield at no charge to me. I was a bit surprised and totally happy. These people are totally into customer satisfaction. Anyone looking for a new or used vehicle should go to Lee Credit. I highly recommend them

Jason W Long

anitawoodard30
6/29/2015

"Christine Massey"

I normally do not do reviews, but Ms. Massey was wonderful. I was not sure what I was looking for in a vehicle. We have a large family and was looking for a spacious car but not over sized. Ms. Massey searched until she found the right fit for my family. She was a very positive sales women and made the experience a great one. I do not like dealing with sales reps as most of us know they can be pushy and just try to get you in to any car that benefits there sales performance where as Ms. Massey was all about myself and my family and wanting the best for us. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to purchase a car and wants a great experience doing it and knowing they are going to get the best deal and the best for themselves and their families.. Thank you Christine for all your hard work and devotion to my needs and my family, you were the best...

Christine Massey

popegregory16
6/19/2015

"exceptional"

RE: Christine Massy I have been buying automobiles for nearly 40 years and I must say that my experience buying my 2012 Silverado from the Brewer site and with Ms. Massy as the sales representative was by far the most positive experience I have ever had. Ms. Massy was tough but reasonable and everyone walked away satisfied with the deal we got. Brewer Credit now has yet to make an appointment to fit my truck with a plow but I am sure they will in the near future. Credit Now should be proud to have a sales Rep like Ms. Massy. if all your Reps were as nice and easy to work with you would sell out of cars and trucks

Christine Massy