618 Wilson Street, Brewer, Maine 04412

Lee Credit Now Info

Darling's Value Center

agray16
8/28/2016

"Easy, Fast, and Efficient"

Chrissy was excellent to work with! She was very personable and made buying our vehicle super easy and headache free! I would highly recommend her and everyone at the Brewer dealership.

Chrissy Massey; Skyler Raymond

junE30
5/25/2016

"Easy process"

Chrissy Massey was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The process went smoothly and she helped me find the car I wanted. I was very happy about the results.

Christine Massey

cwebb
3/14/2016

"family car"

Jason helped us find a car that was within our monthly budget which was most important to us, We found a great newer used car and the payments were still a bit high for us and Jason and the manager were able to bring them down so we could afford it. we had our 2 kids with us and we were there for a while but they had a place for the kids play and Jason was very nice and helpful. very great experience i would recommend this place to anyone and to go see Jason!

Amyparsons123
3/09/2016

"Amazing customer service."

Jason Long was the sales consultant that helped me get my new car. The customer service both by Jason and the manager was outstanding. They got me an amazing interest rate and affordable payments. I told Jason exactly what kind of car I wanted and it was there in less than an hour. It was in great condition, more than I could hope for. I am extremely satisfied with Lee Credit Now, and will continue to recommend them to everyone.

Dogfood
2/19/2016

"The honesty was more valuable than the deal"

Christine Massey went above and beyond to get me the best deal she could get. And with an awesome smile. Can't ask for much more

Christine Massey

Mike60
1/25/2016

"A very good experience"

We had been been on the fence looking for a replacement for our aging minivan...do we get one now or wait. Looked at many dealers, models, and prices for what we could afford. We happened to find a mid size suv that fit our needs and desires in Brewer. Jason (Long) was very welcoming to us. We enjoyed a reasonable test drive and discussed financing and terms. The suv was competitively priced, but not quite where we could afford. While researching other financing options and trade-in, we were allowed an overnite test drive to help us decide if it really fit us. In the end, we reached a deal that we could afford, Jason (and Tony) were extremely patient with us during this process and we drove home an suv we love. This is the first vehicle we've purchased from Jason and would surely do it again based on this experience. Thank you

Jason Long and Tony

father of three boys
12/14/2015

"EVERY THING WAS GREAT"

I really needed a car, Jason was right there to help me find a car that best suits my needs. Jason suggested a 2010 Ford Fusion I bought it on the spot

bear107
11/20/2015

"salemen Terry"

Terry Good was a great sales person from the very start. He made me think of a salesman Rick Ham. Terry was cool and made me feel that the choice was mine. He was awesome to deal with.

adam susie
11/12/2015

"great service"

back in June I bought a car, and in September we wre in a car accident and they totaled our car. When Jason heard that the car was totaled he called ask if we ok. After he knew we were ok he got right on finding us a new car and within a week we were in our new car. Thanks lee credit now and Jason long for everything you did to help us back in a car.

Roland
10/27/2015

"OUT FREEKIN STANDING!!!!"

Great choices of vehicles. All in great condition. Outstanding sales people. I have purchased 5 vehicles so far from Terry Good, Best in the business. Great deals every time. Thank you Terry.

Terry Good