618 Wilson Street, Brewer, Maine 04412

Lee Credit Now Info

Darling's Value Center

Sheldy
1/19/2015

"Great service and HAPPY Customer"

Awesome experience! No high pressure sales pitches, just an awesome salesman who put me in a 2013 Hyundai! Thank you so much Andre Cushing IV.

Andre Cushing IV

Rick
1/03/2015

"Great effort in finding the vehicle that i needed"

Christine worked very hard to find a vehicle for me. The first truck she found was sold before she could get it to the Brewer location for me to test drive, but she did not give up. One week later she located another truck that was an even better deal! The dealership was on the spot in getting the cap transfered from my old truck to the new one. This was my second vehicle from this dealership and would shop there again.

Christine Massey

jacob smalley
12/26/2014

"Work with Christine R massey she will get it done for you"

Christine Massey was excellent!! much better than the last employee I worked with. she really worked hard to trade me out of a bad vehicle into a great car. thank you so much!! Call Christine she will work hard for you. Jacob smalley happy customer

Christine R Massey

quincy62
7/17/2014

"Working with T.Good of Credit Now in Brewer."

I happened to see an ad for Lee Credit Now in my local paper one night at work. I filled out the application online at approximately 0300 hours and received a call back a few hours later. The individual I spoke to on the phone was very professional and courteous. I told her what I was looking for in a vehicle and in a couple hours She called me back and told to go over to the lot in Brewer and see Terry. I left an hour later with the perfect truck. Thanks to everyone in the call center and the dealership for an A+ experience. I will recommend you to my friends.

Terry Good, The lady on the phone I can't remember her name.

b.hogan30
4/28/2014

"i went in"

I went in with 0 credit and 500 down thinking I was going to get turned down and Chrissy went above and beyond what she had to to make sure I walked out with a car. Thank you very much

crissy massey

wachianwelch
4/07/2014

"My experience with Christine R Massey of Lee Credit Now..."

My experience with Christine R Massey of Lee Credit Now in Brewer Maine was exceptional. She was very professional, courteous and customer oriented from the first contact on the phone to the time I drove in. Both Christine Massey and Tony S. worked with me to help reach my vehicle goals that would work for me both financially and vehicle requirements. The only negative comment is that the fuel tank should have been filled with the purchase, I had to go to the nearest gas station to put fuel in before I drove home. The only other suggestion is that someone should have gone over the components on the vehicle and how they work, this was a completely different vehicle that what I previously had. My first purchase with Lee Credit Now went very well other wise.

Christine R Massey

jessemindy
1/30/2014

"You guys are great! This is the third vehicle we have..."

You guys are great! This is the third vehicle we have bought from you and we have never had anything but a positive expierence when doing business with you.

Chrissy Massey

Timeforme
6/21/2013

"Skyler went above and beyond to find me the..."

Skyler went above and beyond to find me the "right" vehicle for me. He searched beyond my local area and got my potential car to me in a timely fashion. I enjoyed working with Skyler and would definitely work with him again. He found me a car far better then any that I had been looking at on my own. I love my new car and appreciate the professionalism, personalism, and care that was showed to me. Thank You!

Skyler Raymond

cannapeas
5/28/2013

"I am a 56 yr. old women with very little credit. I..."

I am a 56 yr. old women with very little credit. I walked in to test drive a Jeep liberty I had seen while driving by. Travis put me in it and I loved it. My husband wouldn't sign so Travis got me into a 2007 Jeep Patriot that runs like it just came off the line! I have told everyone I know to go to Lee and I am a life time customer! Thank you Travis.

Travis Therrien

Neddy4322
3/17/2013

"I went in looking for a newer car, I had an idea of the..."

I went in looking for a newer car, I had an idea of the type of car that I wanted, however I was concerned that it would be an overwhelming experience. Then I was introduced to Terry, not only was he extremely nice, but he was also very hard working. My concerns were put to rest very quickly. I not only received a wonderful car (an eye catcher I might add) but also didn't have to sell the farm to get it. I will keep coming back to this dealership for any future purchases I make, and will recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a great car shopping experience! Now for Terry, I can see why he keeps winning salesman awards every month, he is sooooooo awesome, I wanted to hug him after everything was done, he needs to win some more!!!! He is exceptional!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Good