Read Reviews Lee Credit Now

8 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Lee Credit Now

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Lee Credit Now

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Working with T.Good of Credit Now in Brewer."

quincy62
7/17/2014 7:15:15 AM

Terry Good
The lady on the phone I can't remember her name.

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

I happened to see an ad for Lee Credit Now in my local paper one night at work. I filled out the application online at approximately 0300 hours and received a call back a few hours later. The individual I spoke to on the phone was very professional and courteous. I told her what I was looking for in a vehicle and in a couple hours She called me back and told to go over to the lot in Brewer and see Terry. I left an hour later with the perfect truck.
Thanks to everyone in the call center and the dealership for an A+ experience. I will recommend you to my friends.

"i went in"

b.hogan30
4/28/2014 8:51:30 AM

crissy massey

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

I went in with 0 credit and 500 down thinking I was going to get turned down and Chrissy went above and beyond what she had to to make sure I walked out with a car. Thank you very much

Twitter
"My experience with Christine R Massey of Lee Credit Now..."

wachianwelch
4/7/2014 3:03:25 PM

Christine R Massey

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

My experience with Christine R Massey of Lee Credit Now in Brewer Maine was exceptional. She was very professional, courteous and customer oriented from the first contact on the phone to the time I drove in. Both Christine Massey and Tony S. worked with me to help reach my vehicle goals that would work for me both financially and vehicle requirements. The only negative comment is that the fuel tank should have been filled with the purchase, I had to go to the nearest gas station to put fuel in before I drove home. The only other suggestion is that someone should have gone over the components on the vehicle and how they work, this was a completely different vehicle that what I previously had. My first purchase with Lee Credit Now went very well other wise.

Twitter
"You guys are great! This is the third vehicle we have..."

jessemindy
1/30/2014 9:23:01 AM

Chrissy Massey

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

You guys are great! This is the third vehicle we have bought from you and we have never had anything but a positive expierence when doing business with you.

Twitter
"Skyler went above and beyond to find me the..."

Timeforme
6/21/2013 8:48:37 AM

Skyler Raymond

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

Skyler went above and beyond to find me the "right" vehicle for me. He searched beyond my local area and got my potential car to me in a timely fashion. I enjoyed working with Skyler and would definitely work with him again. He found me a car far better then any that I had been looking at on my own. I love my new car and appreciate the professionalism, personalism, and care that was showed to me. Thank You!

Twitter
"I am a 56 yr. old women with very little credit. I..."

cannapeas
5/28/2013 7:30:22 AM

Travis Therrien

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

I am a 56 yr. old women with very little credit. I walked in to test drive a Jeep liberty I had seen while driving by. Travis put me in it and I loved it. My husband wouldn't sign so Travis got me into a 2007 Jeep Patriot that runs like it just came off the line! I have told everyone I know to go to Lee and I am a life time customer! Thank you Travis.

Twitter
"I went in looking for a newer car, I had an idea of the..."

Neddy4322
3/17/2013 7:34:46 PM

Terry Good

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

I went in looking for a newer car, I had an idea of the type of car that I wanted, however I was concerned that it would be an overwhelming experience. Then I was introduced to Terry, not only was he extremely nice, but he was also very hard working. My concerns were put to rest very quickly. I not only received a wonderful car (an eye catcher I might add) but also didn't have to sell the farm to get it. I will keep coming back to this dealership for any future purchases I make, and will recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a great car shopping experience! Now for Terry, I can see why he keeps winning salesman awards every month, he is sooooooo awesome, I wanted to hug him after everything was done, he needs to win some more!!!! He is exceptional!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter
"Travis was very down to earth and made the whole car..."

acolby
1/28/2013 7:56:08 PM

Travis Therrien

My Review Of Lee Credit Now:

Travis was very down to earth and made the whole car buying experience very laid back and fun. I didn't feel pressured or forced into something I didn't want.
I had actually come in with a friend who was looking for a vehicle and ended up buying one myself! Travis was VERY friendly and helpful. I gave Travis very specific criteria in what I wanted for a vehicle and Travis was able to find it at another location. Travis had it brought to Brewer within an hour so I could test drive it. I now am driving exactly what I was looking for.