Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Westbrook, Maine 04092
Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

troubl123
4/27/2015

"helpful, flexible and direct with communication"

I would not have purchased 2 vehicles with this dealership had the people i dealt with not been so knowledgeable, professional, and basically willing to bend over backwards to help and support me in making the right decision and meeting my needs, Exceptional people that stand by their word., I'd recommend going to see Tim again and again.

Bill Wheaton, Tim Bennett

oltg
4/16/2015

"Service orientated company, flexible, helpful direct and wil"

Having bought two cars within a year, I can say that both times the sales staff were knowledgeable, professional and willing to work with me. This time the people I worked with were John Patten, Josh Douglas, and Fred in Finance. As a team they made a very smooth transaction. Mr. Lee assured me that he would do everything possible to ensure my satisfaction. It appears he did. Right now I had to bring the vehicle, (a used 2011 Grand Cherokee) to the service department and all issues that were present, were corrected, I am very sure that LEE auto will stand by its promises of excellent customer service and satisfaction.

Joshua Douglas, John Patten, Fred, John in service

scott sutherland
4/14/2015

"good transaction good communication "

4-9-15 I purchased a used dodge ram 2011 i live 2 hours away and I had good communication prior to getting there everything was simple and laid back. No pressure sale.

Aaron Chase

David68
4/13/2015

"Great dealership, excellent experience."

Went in a few months back and talked with Dan had a good experience but weren't ready to buy. Saw a truck in the lot over the weekend that we liked. Went in today and dealt with Dan who was awesome, took the truck for a drive and within a few hours we made a purchase. Excellent service and would definitely recommend them and Dan.

Dan Mahoney

myJeep
4/01/2015

"excellent"

Salesman knowledgeable and willing to listen. Willing to cater to requests for comparisons. All of the staff was eager to please, help with Any matter. Was able to schedule zhlon coating Immediately and at a time convenient to us, :

Norm JOrdan

tammy boulier
3/25/2015

"review for Lee Chryler Westbrook Maine"

Excellant customer service! Informative and professional yet personable! Friendly staff, no high presuure up sales. Paper work was complete and accurate upon arrival at dealership.

Mike Marsh

CS628
3/23/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

Tim showed us a couple of cars and had us test drive them. He explained the process of trading in our car and let us know what the payments would be for each car. There was absolutely no pressure to buy but, with the deal we were getting saying No was not an option.

Potter
3/14/2015

"Easy to work with!"

I was unsure about the type of vehicle to buy. I always wanted a minivan even though I have no kids. Lee was wonderful to deal with. I looked online and picked the van I was interested and they had it brought down from the Auburn Dealership the same day. It was a beautiful Town and Country. I was disappointed that I was having a hard time getting in and out because I'm very short 4'10". I thought my dream of owning a minivan was crushed but then they suggested having running boards added. Hey! what a great idea! I got a great price on a beautiful van and am very happy. Cord Sargeant was wonderful to deal with and went out of his way to get answers to my biz zillion questions. I'm so happy with the Lee dealership.

Cord Sargeant, finance person who I can't remember his name. sorry, Mike Marsh

Rjs456
3/13/2015

"Simply great. "

My experience at Lee Westbrook was stellar. I arrived looking for more options as I had received bad news from a previous dealer. Not only did Lee treat me with respect and professionalism - they never once operated with a negative attitude. Within 4 hours I had the car I wanted and was happy as a clam. I will keep coming back again and again. Thanks Tim, Fred, and everyone at Lee!

SMOKEY
2/25/2015

"2015 DODGE RAM 1500 4X4"

TIM BENNETT was AWESOME !!! not to pushy but a great negotiator specialist, he found exactly what I was looking for, BEST price in town !!!! I got a great VEHICLE at a GREAT price with NO HASSLES