Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Westbrook, Maine 04092
Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

tammy boulier
3/25/2015

"review for Lee Chryler Westbrook Maine"

Excellant customer service! Informative and professional yet personable! Friendly staff, no high presuure up sales. Paper work was complete and accurate upon arrival at dealership.

Mike Marsh

CS628
3/23/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

Tim showed us a couple of cars and had us test drive them. He explained the process of trading in our car and let us know what the payments would be for each car. There was absolutely no pressure to buy but, with the deal we were getting saying No was not an option.

Potter
3/14/2015

"Easy to work with!"

I was unsure about the type of vehicle to buy. I always wanted a minivan even though I have no kids. Lee was wonderful to deal with. I looked online and picked the van I was interested and they had it brought down from the Auburn Dealership the same day. It was a beautiful Town and Country. I was disappointed that I was having a hard time getting in and out because I'm very short 4'10". I thought my dream of owning a minivan was crushed but then they suggested having running boards added. Hey! what a great idea! I got a great price on a beautiful van and am very happy. Cord Sargeant was wonderful to deal with and went out of his way to get answers to my biz zillion questions. I'm so happy with the Lee dealership.

Cord Sargeant, finance person who I can't remember his name. sorry, Mike Marsh

Rjs456
3/13/2015

"Simply great. "

My experience at Lee Westbrook was stellar. I arrived looking for more options as I had received bad news from a previous dealer. Not only did Lee treat me with respect and professionalism - they never once operated with a negative attitude. Within 4 hours I had the car I wanted and was happy as a clam. I will keep coming back again and again. Thanks Tim, Fred, and everyone at Lee!

SMOKEY
2/25/2015

"2015 DODGE RAM 1500 4X4"

TIM BENNETT was AWESOME !!! not to pushy but a great negotiator specialist, he found exactly what I was looking for, BEST price in town !!!! I got a great VEHICLE at a GREAT price with NO HASSLES

tina2986
2/25/2015

"Great Service"

I bought a new car this month off Lee Auto mall in Westbrook and the service was great and I was thankful for a speedy buy. My new car is great in this snow and has heat! My sales person Aaron Chase really listened to what I needed for features in my car and pulled through to find the car I wanted. Great experience and would recommend to everyone.

aaron chase

usn24
2/20/2015

"Excellent Sales Floor Staff"

This is my second vehicle purchased at Lee Dodge/Jeep, and both experiences were very much the same. Everything went better than expected when shopping and the floor sales personnel were very helpful in getting all the information on the vehicle and determining the final price of the Jeep Cherokee. The biggest issue that we had both times was when we went to finalize the purchase with the Business Manager. Our impression from the Business Manager was that if we did not utilize his finance service or if we questioned anything he said, we were then wasting his time. This brought us very close to walking out the door on both vehicles.

Bill Wheaton

shell84
1/23/2015

"New Car in a snap"

I walked through the doors at 11:30 am, told Aaron Chase what I was looking for, he narrowed it down to 2 cars, I test drove a 2012 Rouge. Filled out paperwork took it home so my husband could look at it, walked into the Dealership doors at 1:20 pm, told Aaron that it was what we wanted, he got me a great deal. I walked out at about 2:15 pm, in time to get my son from school. I went from a 2003 Town and Country into a 2012 Rouge in under 3 hours. I've bought other cars before and this was the best experience that I have had.

Aaron Chase

Jleav73
12/28/2014

"My New Jeep"

I was very pleased with my experience at Lee Auto in Westbrook!! They were extremely friendly and helpful. I didn't feel like I had to argue in order to get the price I wanted/needed. Very pleased and recommending Lee to any friends, family or coworkers who need a new vehicle :)

Aaron Chase

Jamesw1813
12/02/2014

"Great sales experience!!"

Had a great experience at lee. Bought a new Wrangler from Tim Bennett. He did a great job explaining all the features was great to work with. Got a great deal on the Jeep and would recommend Lee and Tim Bennett to all my friends and family.