Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

Bournival Jeep

495 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

"jeep wrangler"

What a great experience! I have finally bought my dream jeep wrangler and Aaron Chase did an amazing job fitting me into the vechile I wanted. Thanks for everything and making this experience wonderful.

Aaron Chase

"easy car buying process"

I came in to Lee not knowing exactly what I wanted and salesperson Drew Hutton was patient and extremely helpful. I would recommend him and Lee to everyone I know. Thanks guys!

drew hutton

"jeep overland"

i biught a grand cherokee off aaron chase and had and awesome buying expirence. I went to two other dealer and he was much more knoledgable about the overland then anyone else i will send everyone his way.

aaron chase

"excelent"

Mike was awesome had every thing done before we even got there he did a wonderful job made our experience wonderful I highly recommend everyone to Mike who wants a car and a wonderful experience to get one

"Excellent service and experience"

Mike was an excellent sales representative for Lee Dodge. He was able to answer all my questions with ease. Was very attentive and fast with the paperwork. Highly recommend anyone to Mike for a new or used vechile.

"Mrs. Gale"

Outstanding process from test drive to purchase . Professional, courteous and informative, terrific experience ! We identified the vehicle we wanted, had all the features explained and reviewed with us and had all our questions answered. We were introduced to the service manager and the parts department manager. Truly a well run and professional dealership.

"Happy husband"

My husband and I were at Lee the other day to look at getting him a new vehicle. We were greeted outside by John and despite my hesitance at going inside he convinced us it was the best way to find what we were looking for. He was right! John was very helpful and patient, asking us questions to make sure he met our needs. My husband loves the Jeep he purchased...a big thank you to John and the rest of the staff at Lee!

John Patten

"professional and well done"

Sean Kavanagh found the jeep we wanted at an excellent price. Sean was low key, no pressure, and met our every need. Sean was extremely knowledgeable and if he didn't know an answer, he asked someone for help. He was timely and well mannered. He set up a time to meet with us, and was ready and met us outside the dealership, politely greeting us by name. While we have bought many cars, this was one of the best experiences. What a unique salesman!!

Sean Kavanagh

"Town and Country Van"

We went to the dealership yesterday to "look". Came home with a new 2014 red Town and Country loaded van. Great experience. Fair price and good customer service by Tim Bennett. This is our 3rd van purchased at Lee Dodge and highly recommend the dealership and Tim Bennett as a salesperson.

"Patient problem solver"

This review is more about the salesman than the dealership. Mike Marsh helped me get out of a very complicated and difficult situation. He was very patient with my frustrations and I must have seemed like a neurotic mess, but he was always professional and seemed to genuinely want to help. The rest of the sales staff may be just as good, but it would be a difficult task fill his shoes. If you are going with Lee, talk to Mike Marsh.