Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Westbrook, Maine 04092
Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

Heidio
6/28/2015

"Hands down the easiest vehicle purchase ever! "

Everyone from sales to finance was amazing! Thank you Tim Bennett for going above and beyond. Such a wonderful experience. I have never had an easier time buying!

Gene in finance :), Tim Bennett

squirrel
6/28/2015

"happy with new jeep wrangler"

Clear explanations, Not too pushy. Patient with older woman as customer. Took time to set up radio, phone, GPS, etc for me. Thanks Lee Dodge.

Steve

"my jeep patriot"

I had driven through the lot after work and saw a 2010 Jeep Patriot that I had seen online. I called the dealership the next day and spoke with Mike Marsh. He set up a time for me to come in. Had the vehicle pulled up and ready for me to test drive. I was able to drive it home within an hour. Thank you Mike for your quick and professional service.

Mike Marsh

Steve

"my new truck"

I was able to trade in my 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a 2012 Chev 4x4. Great price and great truck. Thanks to Mike Marsh for helping me get into this truck at an affordable price. Love my truck.

Mike Marsh

Shellygirl1024
6/28/2015

"Sublime Dodge Challenger "

My husband and I went over to look at a Dodge Challenger...... just look yeah right lol before I knew it the Larry had the guys roll out a lime green one out of the show room!!!! Larry was so good and the price wasn't to bad earthier we purchased it same night Larry stayed late even though he was so tired : ). Please go see Larry and tell him Michelle and David sent you!!! Larry will make a deal happen for you!!!!

Larry raynor

tlgs17
6/23/2015

"2007 Avalanche"

What a great buying experience. Thank you to Drew Hutton! Great Customer service. And a shout out to Fred my past salesperson and his help in financing. What a great team. We will always be a Lee customer!

Andrew Hutton, Fred Pickering(Sp.?)

Lidge
6/22/2015

"Jeep Renegade"

I just purchased a new 2015 Jeep Renegade at the Lee Dealership in Westbrook, ME. I worked with Salesman Corey Wakefield. Corey was great. He didn't have the vehicle I wanted on the lot when I first came in but kept me updated by phone and email until it arrived. He was helpful and kind throughout the prospecting and buying process and he stayed late to accommodate my work schedule. Good experience all around and while it's only been a few days I love my Renegade!

Buddy25
6/05/2015

"Exciting"

This was my first purchase at a dealership and a wonderful experience. My mother and I met with Fred and he figured out what I wanted and the next time we met Fred was working in finance and passed us to Corey Wakefield. Corey showed us a 2010 Jeep Compass and I fell in love with it at first sight. Corey told us the about all Jeeps and the history of the Jeeps. Between his knowledge and kindness it made my buying my first car a great experience. Many thanks to Corey!

PielovesJeep
6/01/2015

"Lee is for me !!!!!!"

Hi Larry, I want to thank you again for the great service, even though I bought my Jeep on the 21st of May, I when in to pick it up on Friday night the 22nd of May, you still remembered my name and what I bought for a Jeep…then on sat May 30th, when I came in with questions on some on the Jeep features, you took the time out to show me how to work the seats and dual controls for the a/c plus gave me a driving lesson on how to use the back up camera, these were all the services you gave me after the sale of the Jeep, plus you always refer to me by name, always open the door for me, this is service we as a customer would like to get, but once the sale is done, we are soon tossed away, but you go the extra mile to make sure we are satisfied….this is a letter to show the appreciation I have for you, for the knowledge you have on the Jeep you sold me, the knowledge of how to use all the features it has, plus for being a perfect gentleman every time I have seen you, being a woman and shopping for a Jeep on my own without my husband making all the decisions, me picking what I want, not being told what to buy by the salesman, Larry told me the features it had plus showed me other features on other Jeeps, so I could make the decision of the Jeep of choice….it wasn’t like I didn’t know about Jeeps, because this was the third Jeep I bought since 2002, I still have my 2004 Jeep grand Cherokee…had to up grade to a Jeep that gets 30 MPG, for the distance I travel everyday, from Auburn to Scarborough….I can’t thank Larry enough for letting me buy the Jeep of choice and color, thanks again for the great CUSTOMER SERVICE, thanks Pie

Larry Raynor, Salesman, Bill Wheaton

Tmoney
5/31/2015

"Tim Bennett at Lee Dodge in Westbrook is Amazing "

We just went down to Lee Dodge in Westbrook to see what they had. Like most people who think that they want a new car but are not sure do.... Tim Bennett was great he listened to what we were thinking and talked to us about our options. His no pressure sales were just what we were looking for. After spending some time with Tim and looking at our options we drove out of the dealership with a Brand New 2015 Dodge Charger. Thank you Tim for taking your time and really working with us. I would recommend Tim Bennett to anyone who is looking to buy or "thinking of options" He will take care of you. Thanks again, Steve and Missy Taylor

Tim Bennett