Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

Violet
8/21/2015

"Norm the Salesman "

I had been in to Lee Jeep in Westbrook several times and Norm waited on me. He was kind, patient, and knowledgable. I finally decided to try leasing. Norm was very helpful and found the perfect Jeep for me.

Norm

aplaner23
8/17/2015

"Ask for Zach!"

Went into Lee as a first time buyer, the whole idea was rather unnerving. Zach Hobbs helped us right away, he kept the whole situation very light and comfortable, we never felt pressured or forced. He helped us into an amazing jeep that we are super happy with. He was honest and patient. I fully plan on going back to Lee on any future purchases and would recommend him and Lee to anyone.

Zach Hobbs

NewJeep
8/12/2015

"Above and beyond service"

Tim and Josh both went out of their way to accommodate what I was looking for in my first Jeep Wrangler purchase. They searched far and wide for me, spending over an hour researching on the web and making phone calls on my behalf. Finally, they did their absolute best to make sure I was satisfied with my final choice, both in features and pricing. A++ experience from both these gentlemen. When I am looking for my second vehicle, I know where to go.

Timothy Bennett, Josh Douglas

A Hiker
8/05/2015

"Great Cars, great service."

Lee worked to get us the Jeep we wanted for a very reasonable price. I would recommend Lee to friends and family for their next car.

Andrew Hutton

ktrumble83
8/03/2015

"Lee is for me!"

I bought a patriot for Lee Dodge! I'm very pleased with my perches thanks to Corey . He helped me find the right fit for me. He was a great sales man who listened to me and didn't try pushing me into buying something I didn't need or couldn't afford. I recommend stopping into Lee Dodge of Westbrook and talking to Corey to find the right car or truck for you!

Corey Wakefield

Dart lover
7/31/2015

"my new dart"

I knew that I needed to trade in my old vehicle, but it still had a balance owed on it. I went to Lee Dodge in Westbrook. I met Mike Marsh. He listened to my concerns and where I had to be on my budget. I worked with me and within a couple of hours I was driving home in my new Dodge Dart. I love it. I would always recommend Mike and Lee Dodge.

Mike Marsh

Dodge
7/31/2015

"Great vehicle, terrible experience"

Let me first say I am very happy with the vehicle we purchased but am thoroughly disappointed with the service. Devin was nice and polite but extremely unfamiliar with the vehicle and most importantly your warranty. We were misinformed by both Devin and Aaron a handful of times. We had wanted this vehicle brought to Norway Lee to avoid my husband taking extra days off from work and lugging our children around in the car all day. Devin AND Aaron told me that they are a competitor and although they are Lee, the two don't work together. When I called the Lee in Norway, they told me that they would have gladly worked with Westbrook to make it easier on us. When I confronted Devin and Aaron they literally laughed and basically put my husband and I in the middle of an apparent issue they have amongst themselves. Wait a second, isn't my husband, myself, and our check more important then some childish and unprofessional game your two locations have going on? Not to the Westbrook Sales staff. When I asked how to get in touch with Adam Lee Aaron's exact words were "the chance is one in a million. He is always in Florida and never here." Despite this issue, there was one bigger; that being the duration of the certified warranty. It wasn't until we were sitting with Mr. Pickering finalizing the sale that we were correctly informed. When I approached Aaron he basically said there was nothing he can do. I began to feel extremely frustrated after all of the other mishaps we had encountered. The "top" manager Bill stood up and sternly said to me that if I am going to talk like that we need to go in an office. I told him I'd love to but no one had offered so your lobby was my only opportunity to initiate my conversation. Bill told me that I needed to stop "threatening him and yelling at him" (this is so far from the case. Hopefully you have cameras in your lobby. If so, I encourage you to check them). When he took us to Mr. Pickering's office he told my husband and I he "wasn't going to LET us buy HIS vehicle!" This is after two days my husband took off from work, two days our kids sat in the car ALL day, and again, the check we had in hand was presented. Not to mention he should be thankful we even wanted the vehicle after the terrible service we had already received. We had had enough and thankfully Bill "let" us finish our purchase. We have gotten a lot of compliments on our truck and I can assure you that we told each person who complimented what a horrible experience this was and that we will never go to Lee again because of it. We hope the truck runs well and we don't have to return for any issues because we never want to interact with your staff again. Lee is NOT for me... or anyone we talk to from here on out. If Mr. Adam Lee would like any further information please feel free to call me (assuming he is not in Florida).

Bill, Aaron, Devin

Leslie36
7/16/2015

"Overall I am very satisified with the purchase of my new Jee"

All of the sales people were very helpful. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and the buying experience. I also liked that they have a large selection of vehicles to choose from.

Jon Patten and Corey

Djetta
7/13/2015

"Used car purchase with great follow through"

We came back to Lee in Westbrook to purchase a used vehicle. Like our first experience the staff and sales crew were courteous efficient and listened to our needs. We encountered flexibility in when we could test drive cars and make the purchase. Drew Button saw us through the process and even called our insurance company to provide a update about our purchase. We also thank Aaron, Josh and Drew for answering our post purchase questions. The team went over and above to see that we were completely satisfied with our purchase. We knew a used car could come with issues and they helped with sorting out the fix that was under warrantee. That saved us time we did not have since we just moved as well.

Drew Hutton

MikeR
7/10/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

Being transparent and up front was the key to us purchasing a new wrangler unlimited from Lee. There was no back and forth uncomfortable conversations. There was no uncomfortable conversations about pushing an extended warranty which we did not desire. Everything was done over email, the process was quick, and I got a feeling off honesty from the staff. We drive 2 hours to purchase after a bad experience with a local dealer and this experience met and exceeded our expectations by far. We felt as though we were a valued customer. In shopping Lee against others we saved over 4 thousand dollars between a better trade offer and the vehicle price than offered locally from a dealer we had purchased 5 vehicles from. We are thrilled with our purchase and the experience they offered. Great Job guys - we will be back for sure.

Gregg / John