Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Westbrook, Maine 04092
Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

Andrew Lamprey
5/07/2016

"A positive experience at a dealer???"

I have never had a positive experience at any dealer. I always felt like I got ripped off when leaving a dealers lot, and was never really happy with a purchase. I was just beginning my car shopping on Friday, Lee was literally my first stop in what was planned as an all day car shopping adventure. I walked in, immediately was able to sit down with Carmen and was able to explain my expectations. She teased me by letting me test drive my dream vehicle, but I knew it would be very far out of my budget, and it was. But then she showed me some other vehicles and I absolutely fell in love with a 2012 Dodge Journey. Carmen was amazing at explaining every little detail about the vehicle and the purchasing process. Melissa and Fred did absolutely everything they could, and gave me a heck of a deal to get it financed for me. I drove away extremely satisfied and I don't think I've stopped smiling yet. I've never owned anything that has so many features! 10/10 would do business here again, and am definitely telling everyone I know to go see Carmen.

Carmen Rivers, Melissa, Fred.

Ericarose780
5/03/2016

"Great time fast and easy"

Norm was great I found the wrangler I wanted and made it very easy on me and respected my time I would recommend them to anyone

Norm

Matt
4/30/2016

"Highly recommend "

It was great working with John. He was able to assist my wife and I in purchasing our new Jeep Cherokee without any hassle. Highly recommend.

John Patten

white knight 3
4/24/2016

"Robb Goodell salesman"

the salesman was very knowledgeable about the jeeps. This is my third time to purchase a Jeep. Each time i have been to a different place.

Robb Goodell

Travis
4/03/2016

"Jeep wrangler"

Purchased my second jeep from Lee. Always a good experience and great service. Will always continue to purchase from Tim Bennett and service my vehicles from Lee!

Tim Bennett

suzanne telfeian
3/31/2016

"I had an excellent experience at LEE Dodge Chrysler Jeep. "

I had an excellent experience at LEE Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I will refer all of my friends and family. My Salesperson, Zack Hobbs was exceptional. He is experienced, knowledgeable, and very likeable. Just when I thought I couldn't do the deal, Zack got creative and made things happen. My goal was to buy a Jeep Wrangler Sahara and get out of a leased vehicle from another manufacturer. Zack located the vehicle and made sure the numbers worked. This is the way buying a car should be. A win win. I hope everyone will shop at this dealer and ask for Zack. Zack is the guy! And remember driving the right vehicle is like going on vacation. Suzanne Telfeian

Zack Hobbs

dart happy
3/29/2016

"my new cherokee"

I have worked very hard to get a suv..my credit had taken some hits..thanks to Mike Marsh..I got my new cherokee.I cried..Thanks Mike

Mike Marsh

Lori Cohoon
3/24/2016

"Zach Hobbs is an all star!!!"

Had an amazing experience at Lee buying my dream jeep! Zach was fabulous, no pressure sales, he worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and made the experience fun and easy. Cannot recommend this guy enough!! When you go to Lee ask for Zach!!!!

Fred (Finance)

Samuel Powell
3/21/2016

"No pressure sales "

Dan Mahoney was great to work with. No pressure sales and he was very straight forward with us. My wife and I both enjoyed our experience at Lee Auto with Dan. Usually we dread car shopping but we left with a new (to use) car and we are VERY happy customers! Thank you.

Dan Mahoney

Greg
3/01/2016

"Very smooth easy going proccess."

I was greeted on the lot by Tim Bennett. Didn't throw a sales pitch at me and let me do things at my pace. I didn't purchase that day but went back a week later and bought a new Patriot. Very impressed with the service I received and will be back again.

Tim Bennett