Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

Happy customer
2/03/2016

"Thank you John P."

Our experience dealing with John at Lee Dodge was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and patient as he answered all of our questions. John went above and beyond giving us a couple of extra perks. The financing aspect of the transaction was easy and fast. I would highly recommend Lee Dodge to all. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience. The Johnsons, Portland, Maine

na

Conleygirl
2/02/2016

"Great service friendly staff "

Melissa and Chris were amazing very helpful and made sure they let me know what was going on at all times. I love my car but will come back again when it's time to trade in.

Chris Dephillipo and Melissa Greenwood

Dwilliams
2/01/2016

"New truck from a great guy"

I recently purchased my first new truck a 2016 Ram. It was a great experience working with a good friend Corey he helped get me out of my truck and into a brand new one. He also worked to get me the price I wanted. It was an awesome experience and remember to go see Corey

Corey Wakefield

Cutiekay
1/30/2016

"new journey"

I had totaled my car and was referred to Mike Marsh at Lee. He was great. He worked had to getme and my family into a brand new Dodge Journey that very same night. Go to Lee is you want to meet someone who cares.

Mike Marsh

Shane A 67
1/29/2016

"I had a great experience with my new car purchase "

I would recommend this dealership to anyone who looking to buy a car.My salesperson really went the extra mile in finding me my perfect car.I had been thinking about buying for months and finally chose lee to buy after careful consideration.I wasn't sure if I could get financing at rate I could afford.I don't have perfect credit but they really worked hard on getting me financing I could afford.I highly recommend lee for your next car purchase you won't be disappointed.

Norman jordan

Chucki
1/25/2016

"A repeat customer "

I keep coming back to Lee Auto in Westbrook!!! Listen, we all know that buying a car is probably the toughest thing next to buying a home. All I can tell you is these folks MAKE IT EASY!!! I was in and out of there in only a few hours to do a trade from a truck I bought from them a few years ago. Tim Bennett is the MAN! he was all over the details and made sure I got the best treatment. Their service and parts departments are full of wonderful people also! Lee Auto is TOP NOTCH! They go above and beyond to take care of me and meet all my needs. If you want to buy a car I'm sure you can go anywhere.... but if you want an experience that will ensure total satisfaction year over year, LEE AUTO! well done again to my friends at Lee Auto Westbrook!

Tim Bennett

Ashley
1/23/2016

"Great Experience Buying a New Jeep!"

We had a wonderful experience buying our new Jeep from Lee. We worked with Mike Marsh and he made the process easy for us and we got a fair price for our new Cherokee. We definitely recommend this dealership- especially Mike, if you're in the market for a new car!

Mike Marsh

Kim Bouchard
1/17/2016

"exceptional service !"

We cam in the dealership as already knowing what we wanted. Tim made the whole experience painless and quick. We were at the dealership not more than 3 hours and then on our way. Tim was honest and very organized. He really cared about us making the right decision.

Tim Bennett

reillyvw1
1/15/2016

"so happy i went to LEE!!!!"

My lease was coming up at the end of January and I needed to find a replacement. Due to my credit score, my options were limited but Will and his manager were able to find my new vehicle - a 2014 Kia Sorento!!! And Gene was able to get me financing and a reasonable monthly car payment (not much more than what my lease was for on my 2012 Rogue). I've already interacted with the service department (a rock put a nick in my windshield within 15 minutes of driving it). They are incredible! So nice and they explained things so that I understood! I am so happy I went to LEE!!!!

Will Mann, Gene

Pastor
1/05/2016

"Great salesman"

We stopped by Westbrook Chrysler, Dodge on Sat., Jan 2, just looking at vehicles. Your salesman Corey Wakefield, met us as were looking, asked if we were interested in any particular vehicle. Told him I liked the Ram 1500, so he took me to the selection that you had on the lot. He was very knowledgeable about the Ram, so we decided to take it for a test drive. Corey explained things about the vehicle that I have never had a salesman tell me about before. He completely sold me on the Ram, and I am very happy with my purchase. The amazing thing about it was that he said he has not been selling cars very long, but he knew what he was talking about. We found him to be a very pleasant young man and we would certainly recommend him and your dealership to others.

Corey Wakefield, Gene