Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Westbrook, Maine 04092
Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

SMOKEY
2/25/2015

"2015 DODGE RAM 1500 4X4"

TIM BENNETT was AWESOME !!! not to pushy but a great negotiator specialist, he found exactly what I was looking for, BEST price in town !!!! I got a great VEHICLE at a GREAT price with NO HASSLES

tina2986
2/25/2015

"Great Service"

I bought a new car this month off Lee Auto mall in Westbrook and the service was great and I was thankful for a speedy buy. My new car is great in this snow and has heat! My sales person Aaron Chase really listened to what I needed for features in my car and pulled through to find the car I wanted. Great experience and would recommend to everyone.

aaron chase

usn24
2/20/2015

"Excellent Sales Floor Staff"

This is my second vehicle purchased at Lee Dodge/Jeep, and both experiences were very much the same. Everything went better than expected when shopping and the floor sales personnel were very helpful in getting all the information on the vehicle and determining the final price of the Jeep Cherokee. The biggest issue that we had both times was when we went to finalize the purchase with the Business Manager. Our impression from the Business Manager was that if we did not utilize his finance service or if we questioned anything he said, we were then wasting his time. This brought us very close to walking out the door on both vehicles.

Bill Wheaton

shell84
1/23/2015

"New Car in a snap"

I walked through the doors at 11:30 am, told Aaron Chase what I was looking for, he narrowed it down to 2 cars, I test drove a 2012 Rouge. Filled out paperwork took it home so my husband could look at it, walked into the Dealership doors at 1:20 pm, told Aaron that it was what we wanted, he got me a great deal. I walked out at about 2:15 pm, in time to get my son from school. I went from a 2003 Town and Country into a 2012 Rouge in under 3 hours. I've bought other cars before and this was the best experience that I have had.

Aaron Chase

Jleav73
12/28/2014

"My New Jeep"

I was very pleased with my experience at Lee Auto in Westbrook!! They were extremely friendly and helpful. I didn't feel like I had to argue in order to get the price I wanted/needed. Very pleased and recommending Lee to any friends, family or coworkers who need a new vehicle :)

Aaron Chase

Jamesw1813
12/02/2014

"Great sales experience!!"

Had a great experience at lee. Bought a new Wrangler from Tim Bennett. He did a great job explaining all the features was great to work with. Got a great deal on the Jeep and would recommend Lee and Tim Bennett to all my friends and family.

jlgreen00
12/01/2014

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience! "

Extremely pleased with my new vehicle! Zack was professional, knowledgeable, and patient, allowing me to take as much time as I needed. What really set him apart was his attention to detail and his genuine concern for my needs. A few weeks after my purchase, he even called me to check in and make sure I was satisfied! A+ experience!

Zack Hobbs

jo430

"Very satisfied! "

Very satisfied with my vehicle, that I just purchased at Lee in Westbrook. Zack was very patient, helpful and knew exactly what vehicle would fit my needs.

Zack Hobbs

kardia

"Great experience!"

Very pleased working with Tim. He took the extra time to work with me and answered all my . questions. Believe me, I had so many!

nmitchell88
11/20/2014

"First Time Buyer"

As a first time buyer, the journey of buying a new vehicle can be both an intimidating and confusing time. Which is why I am so pleased with making that first purchase at Westbrook Lee Auto Mall. My salesman Mike Marsh was professional, respectful, courteous, and more genuine in his actions than any other salesperson I have met before. He took into consideration my occupational and financial situation, and listened to what I was looking for as a buyer. Mike gave me all available options, and helped me come to a decision that met my buying goals. I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Chrysler 200. I could not ask for better personal or outcome in my first purchase. Thank you again to all of the team at the Westbrook Lee Auto Mall.

Mike Marsh