Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Westbrook, Maine 04092
Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

Ty Pao
8/29/2016

"Excellent, personal, and very rewarding experience!"

I'm so impress with the experience here at Lee Auto Westbrook in regards to my overall experience. Professionalism with my salesman, Mr. Mike Marsh was pleasant, professional , and very knowledgeable. I wanted a Jeep Rubicon with many preferences and he delivered as promised. I wanted to test drive a white, fully loaded, navigation, leather, with all the right package but he didn't have it readily in Westbrook. However, he went above and beyond and drove to the other Lee Auto and picked it up in Auburn , Maine which is 45 mins away to have it readily available for me to test drive on the same day. How amazing he was! I originally wanted a different color but it was at another dealership in Saco, Maine but I didn't want another salesman nor deal with another dealership other than Lee Auto, but rather chose to stay with Mike. He made such a great impression to me that I felt loyal to to stay with him in order for him to treat me right in my purchase experience. Mike drove the Jeep to my place of work in regards to making it convenient for me and also picked me up at home. My overall car buying experience was really quick and easy. I've owned and purchased numerous vehicles and the experience sometimes is quite time consuming and not fun but Lee Auto mall having Mike Marsh as a professional enable me to stay with him all the way through my Brand New Jeep Rubicon. I really love my Jeep and never knew a Jeep thing existed until I owned a Rubicon. Thank you for all your efforts. I will highly recommend my friends and family there. Regards, Ty.

DieselGC
8/13/2016

"Exactly what I was looking for..."

I had been shopping for a diesel Grand Cherokee over the course of many weeks. Mike Marsh was able to help me find exactly the vehicle I was looking and make the purchasing process easy, even though I live almost 4 hours from the dealership. Mike was great to work with and was always happy to answer my never ending list of questions. Mike and the team at Lee didn't hesitate to stay late on the evening I came to pickup my new car. A great experience all around. I will not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Mike and Lee in the future.

Nick1985
8/04/2016

"New used truck"

A bought my third vehicle from Lee in westbrook I dealt with corey and he was awesome made the process easy and kept me in the loop the entire time. I definitely recommend going to see corey in the Ram Truck Center

Corey Wakefield

Flibby
8/04/2016

"Coreys The Best"

Corey is the best. I went to Lee to get a new truck my last truck and it was a very good experience I purchased a 1500 and this thing is great. Corey even came to my house to pick up the plow for my old truck.

Corey Wakefield

aduguay
7/31/2016

"Great Service from Zack"

I just graduated from college, so it made sense to buy myself a new car. I went in with the dreams of leaving with a Jeep Wrangler, and Zack Hobbs made my dreams come true! There is no way I would have been able to buy the car without his knowledge and expertise. He took the time to educate me about different financing options, without the pressure and gimmicks you hear about at other places. Will definitely buy my next Wrangler with Zack, too!

Zack Hobbs

Brandon2419
7/28/2016

"Quality Experience!"

I had the pleasure of buying a car from Jack Tolan. Everyone at Lee was very helpful, but Jack was knowledgable, helped me find my perfect car, and took the stress out of The buying experience! I'll be sure to recommend everyone looking for a car to Lee!

Jack Tolan

new car
7/02/2016

"new car dream"

I was driving a very old pacifica which needed alot of work. Mike Marsh was able to get me into a new Patriot at a payment I could afford. Thank you Lee and Mike

Thad G
7/01/2016

"Work with Zack Hobbs to buy a great jeep"

Zack Hobbs did a fantastic job working with us and getting us into the Jeep we wanted. He went way beyond what you would expect a salesperson would do, and when we need another vehicle we will be back to work with Zack

Zack Hobbs, Tim Bennet

moparman
6/29/2016

"Very Easy"

Just bought my second truck from Lee. Go see Dan Mahoney and the Ram Truck Center. The deals were too hard to pass up and the inventory is the best within driving distance. Thanks Dan for your help. I'll be back.

dan mahoney

jeep123
5/31/2016

"Great Experience!!"

BEST experience I've ever had purchasing a car! Made the car buying experience a good one! Highly recommend anyone thinking about purchasing a vehicle to start at Lee

Tim