Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook Info

JeeperWest
5/26/2015

"no-nonsense auto purchase"

I would recommend buying a vehicle at this dealership because the sales representative, Norman Jordan, is a fantastic guy who knows the vehicles and also makes the buying experience very pleasant. When we were working on the terms of the deal, Aaron (one of the Sales Managers), cut the process down to the essentials and the purchase was very straightforward. The guys were honest and efficient and this was much appreciated.

Norman Jordan

Jordan1414
5/25/2015

"They actually care"

They helped get me financed and in the exact car I wanted. I never felt ignored or rushed with anything. Best dealership I've been to by far.

myles3586
5/22/2015

"Buying a car....."

I would recommend this dealership and Larry Raynor he was very helpful and knew everything about the car I was buying. He did not pressure me at all and was very easy to talk too. Thanks Larry......

Angus
5/12/2015

"Professional, Courteous and focuses on Customer Satisfaction"

Fred Pickering has been my salesman for the last 3 cars I've purchased from Lee in Westbrook. He is very professional and helpful in all aspects of buying a car. I've had many after market parts put on my vehicles and have had great experiences dealing with the parts and service group. The service group is extremely friendly and eager to get you back on the road with your car issues solved. I've even had body work done there and was impressed with the body shop as well. From sales to service, the body shop and even the shuttle service, Lee in Westbrook has treated me right. I've sent a friend there who bought a car and came away with the same feeling.

Fred Pickering, Jim - the shuttle driver, Josh Goulette

Nurse 40 years!
5/08/2015

"Great job Zach Hobbs"

Zach Hobbs was friendly, pleasant, professional and di a great job getting me into a Jeep Wrangler and i drove home happy Lady. Go Lee if need a new car/SUV/truck and ask for Zach Hobbs.

Zach Hobbs

Bob55
5/04/2015

"Outstanding"

Norm Jordan was our sales associate and was wonderful during the process. He was knowledgeable and worked very hard to make the sale complete. Very impressed with the dealership and everything the service plan offered. Would highly recommend Lee Chrysler Jeep in Westbrook.

Norm Jordan

Happy Mac
5/01/2015

"Great - no pressure"

Buying cars sucks... not the car itself, but the time involved with buying them and usually the hounding of the sales staff are a huge turn off. At Lee Dodge Westbrook - none of that mattered. I felt zero pressure from the sales staff - it was actually a good experience and I got a GREAT car out. My sales guy, Aaron Chase, was an absolute pleasure to work with. In business, people want to work for good management and are willing to follow a good manager. With cars - it's the same. You want a good sales person and will buy from them again - wherever they are. It'd be safe to say that next time I buy a car I hope Aaron Chase it still around and still winning accolades for his service and sales because I'd buy from him in a minute!

Aaron Chase

kendallsmom6

"Great Experience "

I was very satisfied with my experience at Lee. My salesman, John Patten, was knowledgeable of the Jeep I wanted and worked hard to make sure I was happy. I would highly recommend this dealership and its staff.

ACHILLES

"SUPER SERVICE ...."

THIRD TIME AROUND WITH TIM .. VERY PROFESSIONAL, EASY TO WORK WITH, MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO FEEL AS THOUGH THE SALESMAN IS NOT ONLY WORKING TO SELL ME A VEHICLE BUT ALSO LOOKING OUT FOR MY INTEREST AS WELL AS THE DEALERSHIP HE REPRESENTS ..... JOB WELL DONE TIM !!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME AROUND, AND REMEMBER I HAVE 6 SONS !!

Tim Bennett

Jeffkell

"Great"

Thanks Drew hutton for the great service and helping with our purchase!! Drew was always available to answer any questions we had quickly very friendly . Jeff kelley

Tim Bennett