Lehigh Valley Acura

Chris Goodwin

August 11, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Bonita N

I was in search for a newer vehicle by internet found one at Lehigh Valley Acura. Worked with Xavier who is an outstanding Sales person who helped me with the process has great follow up and answered all my questions by phone and in person. Was my first time purchasing a vehicle without being there at the Dealership first. When I came in Xavier met me and had the vehicle very clean inside and out and ready for me to take a test drive. Was pleased finished up the paperwork work and remaining details and drove out with the new car. I highly recommend Xavier he definitely has patience and help made it happen along with Justin in their finance department which did an amazing job. Thanks Lehigh Valley Acura!! BBN

Xavier Diaz, Justin

July 29, 2017

"Friendly and helpful staff "

- July2017

Everyone I spoke to was courteous and professional. The transaction was smooth and fair. Will definitely consider them again in future vehicle purchases. Thank you!

Eoin Walsh and Xavier Diaz

July 26, 2017

"Annual Scheduled Maintenance"

- wpslxm

I recently had my 2006 Acura TL in for it's yearly service at Lehigh Valley Acura. I was suppose to drop it off and get a loaner. My service advisor was Jim Copek. Jim listened to my concerns and to my surprise they were able to get my car done in little over one hour before closing and I was able to get my car back. They even washed and vacuumed my car!! Jim was very professional and executed the work that was performed flawlessly, thanks Jim!!

Jim Copek