Lewes Auto Mall

Bennett Chevrolet

Elkins Chevrolet

jack
12/25/2014

"Like the old time dealers"

Reminds of dealing with a car dealer years ago. No pushy sales talk and no asking "what can I do to make you buy this car today?" Highly recommend this group to everyone seeking a new car.

helneme
12/17/2014

"Used Car Purchase"

I have never met a group of more friendly people working in a used car area of a dealership. The guys were fantastic and honest about every car and issue, When I first went to look at the car I was told he wouldn't sell it to me as he felt there was a problem with it, and he wouldn't even show it to me. I was blown away any other dealership would have shown me the car and let me figure out if there was an issue with it. It turned out to be a slightly rubbing belt which they fixed and they called me back to tell me. I went to the dealership the next weekend and checked out the car and decided to purchase it. Best experience I think I have EVER had buying a used car. You can trust and the the dealership should be proud of those employees.

Rick, Mark and Craig

lou19945
12/12/2014

"So far not really impressed with dealership"

Purchased a 2008 Chrysler certified used car on a Friday, picked it up the next Monday evening. After the deal was done I received one key. Contacted a Chrysler dealership and found out a new key would cost me $160 +$60 to program, would have been good to know that before the deal was signed. I asked the salesman to contact the previous owner and see if they had an additional key ( you would think this would have been done at trade), two days later, after I followed up, I was told the old owner did have another key and would drop it off. I had already spent $60 for a spare key at a hardware store. Advertisement for the car said it was blue tooth equipped, a big issue in "hands free" Delaware. Car does not have blue tooth capability, will spend $100 for OnStar mirror to get the function, would be good if dealership was accurate in its advertising. Vehicle died on Thursday morning due to major electrical failure and had to be towed to the dealership, As of Friday afternoon they have not had a chance to look at the car. I guess once the checks clear there is no rush. It would be nice if someone at the dealership was concerned that a car delivered two days ago was towed back to their shop, especially one of their "certified" used cars. Next hurdle will be how much it is going to cost me to get my 2 day old car back on the road. So far dealership has been unimpressive, but always a chance they can step up and make things right.

Ron

lloydkingswell
12/09/2014

"Best new purchase, I am very please with everyone."

The staff was amazing. I have not had such a good experience in many years of shopping for a car. No pressure from Dennis and I really appreciated that. I also observed how the other sales people worked with other shoppes and they to were very professional. My car was ready when promised, actually earlier than promised, and that was a good thing. I have also had the opportunity to connect with the service department, wow, busy folks, but very very concerned that I was getting my service done. Once again that was wonderful, and how about this, the car was finished when promised. Batting 100% AT THIS PLACE. Lloyd

Katie Sporing
12/02/2014

"First time buyer"

It was the first time I bought and fiananced a car. They were extremely helpful in explaining everything and making sure I understood what was going on. They were able to bare with me while I ran into problems with trying to insure the new car. They did everything they could to make sure that I walked off the lot with the car that day. I could not have asked for a better first experience.

Cbparks
11/18/2014

"Jeep Wrangler to Jeep Laredo "

My wife and I were not happy with our jeep wrangler purchase and the guys at Lewes Automall put us into a Jeep grand Cherokee in Laredo and made sure we were happy. They went above and beyond the call of duty to provide us with a vehicle we'd be satisfied with. From customer service to the service department, sales and financing all of them treated us with the upmost respect and courtesy you would hope to find in a car dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership to a friend or family member when searching for a car.

Jason Snead

Richard Baietti
11/14/2014

"GMC ARcadia "

A very painless and comfortable purchase of my 1st vehicle purchase from this dealership. Patty spent the time to explain the operation of the SUV.

tpheasant
11/12/2014

"Happy"

I really appreciated the kind and friendly staff. This is my third vehicle purchased through Lewes Auto Mall, whether it was new or used. DAna was very helpful again in getting us what we were looking for .

Chief 46
11/12/2014

"Great Customer Service"

I purchased 2 vehicles in the last 18 months from Lewes Auto Mall and had a wonderful experience with them assisting me in trading in my 2013 Chevrolet for a more economical Chevy Cruze with a lot of rebates to help with my negative equity. I returned to Lewes because I knew they would help me and that they would give me a fair price for my trade. The Sales Rep Dennis Fitzgerald, the Finance Manager Bob Dixon and Sales Manager J B were Great. I would highly recommend Lewes Auto Mall to any of my Family and Friends.

CBW
11/09/2014

"First time at Lewes Auto Mall"

Dana was very personable and friendly. They were able to find the exact make, model, and package I was looking for and had it brought to their lot very quickly. The evening we picked it up Dana took his time to explain everything about the car, and later checked in on us to see how everything was going