Lewes Auto Mall

Elkins Chevrolet

Lewes resident
2/14/2015

"New customers"

Salesman, Dana Cera, helped us get the color and model of the Buick Encore we wanted, answered all our questions, clearly explained how the new technology worked, and helped us sync our laptops and phones to the car. A day after we had agreed to purchase, we wondered whether it made more sense to lease it. Dana patiently helped us understand the pros and cons of purchase versus leasing. In the end we decided to lease and we are very comfortable with the decision because of the time he spent answering our questions. We feel Dana is sincere in his offer to "call for an appointment and come by anytime for additional assistance." He was patient, enthusiastic, and very appropriate in how he dealt with us.

Bob Dixon, Dana Cera

Tarab712
2/05/2015

"Excellent service"

Have never had such an awesome experience with a dealership before!!! Dana Cera, my salesman...TOP NOTCH!!! THANK YOU!!! Have already recommended Lewes Automall & Dana to future customers!!!

Dana Cera

pollog1
2/03/2015

"Repeat Customer"

Third car we purchased at this dealer in the past one and a half years which includes one for our son. All 3 were good experiences.

Bryd Godwin, Dennis Fitzgerald

EA
1/28/2015

"5 For 5"

Fifth time in the past 11 years we've purchased/leased a new or used vehicle @ Lewes Auto Mall. All have been 110% experiences - starting @ the sale and financing thru routine maintenance....everything A++

Rick Johnson, Bryan Reynolds, Bob Dixon, Patty Johnson

MWharton
1/08/2015

"Great to work with!!!"

My son saw a Chevy Malibu online that he was interested in. The process was incredibly easy. Everyone was great. I would tell anyone and I will tell everyone to go to Lewes Auto Mall. Definitely worth the trip!!

Dan Twisselmann, Mark Greytak

Kev357m
1/02/2015

"Simple and easy"

Great experience buying a new truck. Negotiated through email and received a quick response with all my questions answered and then some. It was a pleasant experience.

Dana Cera

rlvbeach
1/01/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Outstanding customer service when buying a new car, pre-owned car and having service done. All staff are courteous, friendly and professional. They took the time to understand what I was looking for and made the experience very enjoyable. Have dealt with the dealership for many years and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Dan Twisselmann, Bryan Reynolds, Bryd Godwin, Craig Gaskin, Ron Garner, Dana Cera, JB Barbarulo

jack
12/25/2014

"Like the old time dealers"

Reminds of dealing with a car dealer years ago. No pushy sales talk and no asking "what can I do to make you buy this car today?" Highly recommend this group to everyone seeking a new car.

Bryd Godwin

helneme
12/17/2014

"Used Car Purchase"

I have never met a group of more friendly people working in a used car area of a dealership. The guys were fantastic and honest about every car and issue, When I first went to look at the car I was told he wouldn't sell it to me as he felt there was a problem with it, and he wouldn't even show it to me. I was blown away any other dealership would have shown me the car and let me figure out if there was an issue with it. It turned out to be a slightly rubbing belt which they fixed and they called me back to tell me. I went to the dealership the next weekend and checked out the car and decided to purchase it. Best experience I think I have EVER had buying a used car. You can trust and the the dealership should be proud of those employees.

Rick, Mark and Craig

lou19945
12/12/2014

"So far not really impressed with dealership"

Purchased a 2008 Chrysler certified used car on a Friday, picked it up the next Monday evening. After the deal was done I received one key. Contacted a Chrysler dealership and found out a new key would cost me $160 +$60 to program, would have been good to know that before the deal was signed. I asked the salesman to contact the previous owner and see if they had an additional key ( you would think this would have been done at trade), two days later, after I followed up, I was told the old owner did have another key and would drop it off. I had already spent $60 for a spare key at a hardware store. Advertisement for the car said it was blue tooth equipped, a big issue in "hands free" Delaware. Car does not have blue tooth capability, will spend $100 for OnStar mirror to get the function, would be good if dealership was accurate in its advertising. Vehicle died on Thursday morning due to major electrical failure and had to be towed to the dealership, As of Friday afternoon they have not had a chance to look at the car. I guess once the checks clear there is no rush. It would be nice if someone at the dealership was concerned that a car delivered two days ago was towed back to their shop, especially one of their "certified" used cars. Next hurdle will be how much it is going to cost me to get my 2 day old car back on the road. So far dealership has been unimpressive, but always a chance they can step up and make things right.

Ron