Lewes Auto Mall

Lewes Auto Mall
Call
Lewes Auto Mall Info

"shame"

up tp the sale of the car was good ,,,after the sale the customer service is terrible,no concern ,not caring, been back to dealer 4 times already and still not taking care of,shame on their customer service

"Purchasing Experience"

My first contact with Lewes Auto Mall was via their website. From that first contact throughout the eitire process of buying my "dream car" everything was so easy. Everything went so smoothly, no pressure. The people we dealt with were so pleasant. I had my new Buick Enclave the day after we first looked at it. We are completely satisfied and would absolutely recommend Lewes Auto Mall to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

"great service"

as always I get what I want and the people there made it easier for me to drive away with my new car. no complaints and I would always recommend them to others.

"BUY FROM NUCAR LEWES AUTOMALL"

The best Chevy dealer on the Eastern Shore. Dana Cera and Bob Dixon are professional, and pleasant. We've purchased two vehicles from here! No matter what your budget is, they'll make it work!!!! "No pressure ever".

"What A Day :)"

My wife and I had previously purchased a Buick Enclave about three years ago and had an awesome sales experience with Lewes Auto Mall so we knew just where to go when it was time to look for a new vehicle. After working for about a week or so with Mark and the used car sales team, we decided to trade and purchase a 2012 Chevy Malibu. Actually needing two vehicles, Lewes Auto Mall was able to help us with what we needed and the price we could afford, so on Saturday, September 20th my wife and I drove away with the Chevy Malibu and a Honda Accord. Thank you so much for the used car sales team for their great customer service.

Mark and Used Cars Manager

"New Car"

Ron was great to work with, no problems with our sales rep or our experience with him. He was friendly and helpful during my previous visit, back in Spring, that I was excited to come back to work with him. Only issue after purchase was we were left to figure out how to set up the Sirius radio, and the car was given to us with an empty gas tank. Something simple, but was disappointing. Our first trip with the brand new car was to the gas station. I was upset with the auto-mated online system, if I had a simple question they would only answer it if I scheduled an appointment, I felt like I was being pressured into an appointment for something extremely simple. The email/phonecalls/texts to remind me about the appoinment were extremely excessive and annoying.

Ron Garner

"Best ever"

This is our 8th vehicle we have purchased from this dealership. We have never had any issues with Sales or service. We have always been treated fairly on price and prompt with service.

Dana Cera and Bob Dixon

"Buying our Jeep"

We had a good experience when we bought our Jeep. We have bought from them in the past and have always been very happy. They are our "to go to " place to buy.

"This Dealership Should Be the Model"

In my years of purchasing vehicles, I was impressed with the dealership. They were very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again. Dana Cera treated us like I wanted other salesman to be over the past years. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

"Review"

it was a good experience buying a car and didn't take too long. hopefully it will not take too long to get my tags for the vehicle i purchased.