Lewes Auto Mall

Lewes Auto Mall Info

Kent County Motors

Stevezuz
1/26/2016

"Salesman said "This guy must be brain dead""

Never made it to the dealership. I went through the process to get qualified for a loan. I called my salesman Mark Mullin and asked how things were looking he said it would take some time and he would let me know. Before he hung up the phone I heard him say "This guy must be brain dead or something" I'm in sales and even if I were to say something like that about a client Which I wouldn't. I would be smart enough to hang up the phone first. Makes you wonder who the brain dead one is. I called his manager and complained. His manager apologized and said Mark would never say that. If it were me and I was referring to someone else. I would have called to defend or explain myself. This spineless salesman did not. Needless to say I would not recommend that dealership to anyone with a salesman like that under their employment.

Mark Mullin

Sisi
8/24/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

My search for a low mileage Tahoe/Yukon, white, that could tow 7500# began at Lewes Auto Mall, covered over 8 dealerships and four states. Getting lost and arriving about 5 minutes after closing, Debbie Wilkins and Craig Gaskin reopened the facility, showed me the car of interest, appraised my Yukon in a friendly helpful manner - all after hours on a Friday night. I talked to Debbie practically daily by phone and/or email throughout the next few weeks. She answered all my questions and provided information beyond expectation even though I originally told them the Tahoe they had did not suit my needs due to its second row seat design. I bought this Tahoe ultimately, I cannot express enough praise for the knowledgeable, non-pressured treatment I received and continue to receive from Lewes personnel. When it is time for my next car, I'll be calling Debbie without doubt.

Debbie Wilkins, Craig Gaskin

Lewes resident
2/14/2015

"New customers"

Salesman, Dana Cera, helped us get the color and model of the Buick Encore we wanted, answered all our questions, clearly explained how the new technology worked, and helped us sync our laptops and phones to the car. A day after we had agreed to purchase, we wondered whether it made more sense to lease it. Dana patiently helped us understand the pros and cons of purchase versus leasing. In the end we decided to lease and we are very comfortable with the decision because of the time he spent answering our questions. We feel Dana is sincere in his offer to "call for an appointment and come by anytime for additional assistance." He was patient, enthusiastic, and very appropriate in how he dealt with us.

Bob Dixon, Dana Cera

Tarab712
2/05/2015

"Excellent service"

Have never had such an awesome experience with a dealership before!!! Dana Cera, my salesman...TOP NOTCH!!! THANK YOU!!! Have already recommended Lewes Automall & Dana to future customers!!!

Dana Cera

pollog1
2/03/2015

"Repeat Customer"

Third car we purchased at this dealer in the past one and a half years which includes one for our son. All 3 were good experiences.

Bryd Godwin, Dennis Fitzgerald

EA
1/28/2015

"5 For 5"

Fifth time in the past 11 years we've purchased/leased a new or used vehicle @ Lewes Auto Mall. All have been 110% experiences - starting @ the sale and financing thru routine maintenance....everything A++

Rick Johnson, Bryan Reynolds, Bob Dixon, Patty Johnson

MWharton
1/08/2015

"Great to work with!!!"

My son saw a Chevy Malibu online that he was interested in. The process was incredibly easy. Everyone was great. I would tell anyone and I will tell everyone to go to Lewes Auto Mall. Definitely worth the trip!!

Dan Twisselmann, Mark Greytak

Kev357m
1/02/2015

"Simple and easy"

Great experience buying a new truck. Negotiated through email and received a quick response with all my questions answered and then some. It was a pleasant experience.

Dana Cera

rlvbeach
1/01/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Outstanding customer service when buying a new car, pre-owned car and having service done. All staff are courteous, friendly and professional. They took the time to understand what I was looking for and made the experience very enjoyable. Have dealt with the dealership for many years and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Dan Twisselmann, Bryan Reynolds, Bryd Godwin, Craig Gaskin, Ron Garner, Dana Cera, JB Barbarulo

jack
12/25/2014

"Like the old time dealers"

Reminds of dealing with a car dealer years ago. No pushy sales talk and no asking "what can I do to make you buy this car today?" Highly recommend this group to everyone seeking a new car.

Bryd Godwin