Lewes Auto Mall

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Lewes Auto Mall
Call
Lewes Auto Mall Info

"This Dealership Should Be the Model"

In my years of purchasing vehicles, I was impressed with the dealership. They were very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again. Dana Cera treated us like I wanted other salesman to be over the past years. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

"Review"

it was a good experience buying a car and didn't take too long. hopefully it will not take too long to get my tags for the vehicle i purchased.

"Great Service!! Two Cars in One Week :) "

We spent two weeks going from dealership to dealership looking to trade in two vehicles. It was so stressful and we were treated very poorly by many of the dealers. We finally came across a great deal online for a used car at Lewes Auto Mall. We went in and made the hassle free deal the same day. Quick and painless. A few days later we traded in our other vehicle at the same place for another amazing and pain-free deal. Mark Greytak was wonderful to work with on the sales end and Dan Twisselmann made the financing less painful.

"Satisfied Customer"

The purchase of our new vehicle was hassle FREE! We appreciate all the associates who helped with the process of purchasing our new vehicle. Thank you all!

"We had a good experience"

There were some issues with our out of state tags. I didnt know we should have kept them to turn them in, I felt as if the dealer should have known that. We had to wait for them to mail them to us, then take off of work to go turn them in before we could cancel our previous car insurance. I wasnt aware that there was no front plate hardware. In our state we have front and back plates. So we had to go back to get the front plate hardware drilled. Both of the issues were taken care of, just a inconvenience to us because of our distance to the dealership, time and taking off of work. Outside of that we had a nice experience with the dealership and the salesman. We would use this dealership again and recommend them to others. We both liked our salesman alot,

"Lewis Auto Mall= awesome experience"

Ron Garner was exceptional. His follow up with me to let me know about a car he thought might work for me ended up being a purchase for me. Both Ron and Dan Twisselman, Business Manager, were extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The whole process was enjoyable! Thank you to all!! I would definitely recommend anyone to go there to look for a car! Very trustworthy!

Sales Manager can not remember name

"Satisfied Customer"

Bought my third new car from Lewes Auto Mall! Patty Johnson found me just what I was looking for, Bob Dixon was a great help!

"James Forney Enclave Purchase"

Everyone I dealt with was straight forward and fair, appeared to be genuinely interested in helping me with the purchase of my new vehicle with as little drama as possible. The friendly and relaxed atmosphere created the environment of trust and cooperation. Almost immediately, I felt that these people were interested in me as a person and not just someone to sell a car to.

Rudy Gilbert, Bob Dixon, and the auto appraiser

"Great experience"

This was the first car I bought from this dealership.The staff was friendly and attentive. We easily came to what I thought was a great deal. The car was a special order (C7 Corvette convertible) . When it arrived the car was exactly as ordered and priced as promised without any hassle.I would strongly recommend them.

patty Johnson, JB

"Find another dealership!"

Train wreck from beginning to end! Wish I had never gone to Lewes Auto Mall! I have never been so dissapointed! Never again! Went to another dealership and had no problems getting into the vehicle I wanted.

Dana Cera & Dave Quaglia