Lexington Toyota

Toyota of Braintree

Rockingham Toyota Scion

Ownerof3Toyotas
9/18/2016

"Pre-owned car buying made easy! "

Bill Dorfman made buying a pre-owned Camry an easy experience. He was very knowledgeable about the features and steered me in the direction of a car with better-value. He also appreciated my concern that I buy the safest car possible for my teenage daughter. Overall, I've been extremely happy with Lexington Toyota as a dealership. I leased a RAV4 from them in May and I service my cars there. It's nice to be able to shop local and trust you are getting the best deal possible!

denise2552
9/04/2016

"Great Dealership"

I spent a week looking around at different dealerships to find the Toyota avalon I was interested in. I was so happy to find that the best price AND the best salesperson, Bill Dorfman, were at the same dealership. I don't think a five star is high enough for Bill or the dealership but it's all that is allowed.

Bill Dorfman, Kevin McCarthy

mkangas
9/01/2016

"Found the truck I wanted"

I had an excellent experience working with Bill Dorfman to track down a very specific truck (Tacoma SR5 Access Cab in Red). Unlike other dealers, he was straightforward and was successful in getting me the truck under my tight time frame. Pricing was fair and the transaction process went smoothly. I'm not sure what more you could ask for. Thanks Bill.

Alex Camiolo
8/30/2016

"Exactly what I wanted."

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to buy going into Lexington Toyota. I was not disappointed at all. They worked with me to narrow down my options until I found the right car. The overall inventory at the dealership was small, but they made sure to make the car available to me as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others looking to buy a Toyota.

Jennifer Bubriski
8/11/2016

"Excellent, low pressure experience"

Perfect dealership for me. Chose them for my new Prius because of the tone of their emails. Seriously. I reached out to a number of local Toyota dealerships for a quote. While three others responded back with very salesly emails that urged me to come in for a test drive right NOW, Bill Dorfman's email was only chock full of information on their price for a Prius, incentives and discounts, and then full transparency for all taxes and fees. The in-person experience (this time with Jeff Pence) was just as low pressure -- just a knowledgeable person showing me the car and answering my questions. Minimal negotiation back-and-forth (no stupid "well, I have to check with my sales manager" stunts). Car pickup was also super easy.

Bill Dorfman, Jeff Pence

PMack
8/08/2016

"A Great Car Buying Experience!"

My wife and I had a horrific experience at another local Toyota dealership. (I won't mention the name, but they are located in Woburn!) A friend of ours, who we ran into at the other dealership in Woburn, wound up buying her car from Lexington Toyota. She said we should call Bill Dorfman at Lexington Toyota and talk with him. He was very empathetic to our previous experience and told us that is not how they do things in Lexington. He was right. We immediately were comfortable with Bill. He was straightforward and truthful in everything that he said to us. There were no exaggerations. He returned phone calls and emails quickly after we changed our minds about options on the car. The paperwork was handled quickly and efficiently. We had the car with all the options in 2 days and we were able to take the car with us on vacation. We will be sending all of our business his way in the future. Great job by the crew over at Lexington Toyota! Keep it up!

Joan C
8/05/2016

"Great experience"

The people at Lexington Toyota where friendly and very helpful. There wasn't any pressure in the buying experience and .we are looking forward to doing business with them for service BIl Dorfman was informative,friendly and helpful with process of buying our new highlander, We couldn't ask for better service!!!!

Bill Dorfman. And Edward Donovan

MBerar
6/24/2016

"Great experience"

We purchased a Toyota Rav 4 about a month ago and had a terrific experience here. We worked with Bill Dorfman and we were very pleased with the whole process. He was very knowledgeable about the different features of the various models of Rav 4's and gave us all the information we needed to make a decision to meet our needs. There was never any pressure to buy or to influence us about which model to choose, of which we were very appreciative! We love our Rav 4 and would definitely purchase from Lexington Toyota again!

hami123
5/28/2016

"Great Experience"

The people at Lexington Toyota were extremely nice and very helpful. I had a wonderful sales person, Bill Dorfman, who answered all my questions and concerns. He made the process of buying a car easy and painless. He was extremely knowledgeable of the car and all its features and when I picked up my car he took the time to explain everything.

Spg
5/26/2016

"Service visit "

Always friendly and helpful Thank you Mike P and Sean G for going out of your way to keep customers happy Great job Steve G

Mike P. And SEAN