Lexington Toyota

Makes: Service Center|Toyota

Lexington Toyota
Call
Lexington Toyota Info

"I bought my 2014 RAV from Lexington"

They came in at the lowest price on the car and extras, were near me, had year free service plan. Edward Donovan answered my many questions by phone and email, respected my selection process, was honest, and there was no pressure. I highly recommend them and him.

Edward Donovan

"A great buying experience!!"

Nick Lamonakis made the buying experience great. started with an on line quote from Travis Mc Carthy and Nick took over and made the whole process easy. A great buying experience.

Nick Lamonikis, Travis McCarthy

"Great experience"

We bought a Corolla from this dealership 10 years ago and although it still ran great decided it was time for a vehicle that would better fit a family of four. Our experience was great 10 years ago so we went back. Nick Lamonakis handled our sales and was so very helpful and attentive. He was also great at handling all the interruptions from our 4 yr old! Sean Grey made us feel very confident in our decision to upgrade to a 2014 Rav4. We are loving the new car! Lexington Toyota has a wonderful family friendly atmosphere... There is a lot of personal attention. I highly recommend this dealership.

Nick Lamonakis, Sean Grey

"Excellent sales experience"

I decided to buy a new Prius primarily based on the high mileage. But, having had 2 Subaru vehicles over the past 25 years, it was a difficult decision to switch companies and go with something much different. The salesman at the Toyota dealer was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering my questions, addressing my concerns, taking me for a test drive, and checking in a couple of times while I spent a few weeks agonizing over my impending decision. All done in a very low pressure down-to-earth manner so I was comfortable talking with him. Once I decided, the finance process was also handled smoothly with good explanation of my options, but no pressure to buy extra features or extended guarantees.

Joe Murray

"Great prices!"

Nick Lamonikis was great at handling our sales. Travis McCarthy took care of our trade in and Kevin McCarthy ran all our numbers quickly and explained the finance process with ease. Sean Grey came by to ensure all our transactions went smoothly. Our entire experience was low pressure and handled smoothly. We are so happy with our new Tacoma!

Nick Lamonikis, Kevin McCarthy, Travis McCarthy

"Best experience ever!!!! "

I had the best car salesman ever hilman! he just knew exactly what I wanted and had so much patience with us. letting us get into all different vehicles and looking in them he was very knowledgeable smart and nonjudgmental just willing to help us and gave us a lot of time to think about each vehicle we never felt rushed or felt like we were getting ripped off or taking advantage of he was so helpful and very open with us he just made this experience less stressful and very fun to go through and not scary at all because we all know that buying a car it not just like buying a pair of shoes!! If I have to ever go through this again I would so deftly come back to Lexington Toyota everyone there is just willing to do anything they can to help you! Oh if you do go to Lexington Toyota I do highly recommend that you ask for the salesman hilman !!!!

Hilman kwong

"2nd Auto purchase"

Excellent dealership. Purchased 2005 Rav4 new. Pleased with friendly, helpful and affordable service on the Rav 4 as well as an Avalon purchased elsewhere in 2002. This past July 4th weekend, after online shopping, found Highlander Platinum vehicle in Lexington's inventory, which I wished to test drive. Upon entering a very busy dealership, I was immediately greeted by the Internet sales person. Since all sale rep were busy, he stepped in and accompanied me on a test drive. Upon return from road test we met with Nicolas Lamonakis, sales advisor, and he conducted a friendly, professional and informative price negotiation and we reached willing buyer, willing seller status in a reasonable time frame. Upon agreement, Nick adroitly handled the paperwork including the process of insurance, registration, vehicle inspection and scheduled delivery for 3 PM the next day. When I arrived the next day, Nick provided a tour of the service and parts department. He then conducted a thorough review of the autos features with reference to the manuals and literature that is provided with the car. As I mention to Nick all of my dealings with Lexington Toyota service and sales can be described as "easy to do business with"

Nicklos Lamonakis

"Appreciation of Edward Donovan"

We had a very pleasant experience at Lexington Toyota. We knew pretty much that we wanted a Prius, and Ed Donovan made sure that zeroing in on the option of interest to us was quick and painless and without pressure. He was very responsive, and when we communicated to him our preferences, he found us a vehicle that matched out choice at a competitive price. The final transaction was smooth and there were no surprises. Since, I have recommended Lexington Toyota to a colleague, who plans to purchase a vehicle there as well.

Edward Donovan

"Lease of 2014 Rav4"

Exand a pleasure to deal with.perience from start to finish was excellent. Our sales rep (Nick Lamonakis) was professional, thorough

Nick Lamonakis

"Easy, friendly service"

Nick is a truly friendly guy. He understood exactly what we wanted, and helped us get it as quickly and painlessly as possible. We really appreciate his help.

Nick Lamonakis