Lexington Toyota

Toyota of Braintree

kflynn
1/12/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my first car, a toyota RAV 4. At Lexington Toyota the friendly and helpful staff made the process smooth and enjoyable.

Bill Dorfman, Monica Smith

good experience
1/12/2016

"A positive experience"

I have been a customer for many years...Lexington Toyota is truly admirable, both in sales and then service. The manager Kevin McCarthy was very accomodating, and Bill Dorfman, my salesperson, was low key ( no sales pressure), patient and very knowledgeable about the car I purchased. I enjoyed working with him very much. A positive experience.

Bill Dorfman, Kevin McCarthy

toyoman
1/10/2016

"lease turn-in and new lease"

Ok. I'll be perfectly honest. These guys know me because I've leased or bought so many times from them. But there are so many reasons why I keep coming back, and this time the experience was the same. Great price. No haggling. No "hot box" tactics. They told me what it would cost. That's what it cost. They gave me solid advice on my turn-in and offered to help me out with the excess wear & tear. They got all the paper work done ahead of time. The whole process was quick and easy. They simply do what they say they going to do. Sean Gray (from the family) and Bill Dorfman (they should adopt him) are great to work with. Highly recommended.

Bill Dorfman, Sean Gray

marina7711
1/03/2016

"Great Service"

Javier Padilla is very knowledgeable, personable, and extremely helpful car dealer. It was a true pleasure working with him. I can highly recommend him to people who want to get an honest opinion about Toyota cars.

JAVIER PADILLA

Richard S.
1/02/2016

"An excellent dealership."

This is by far the best Toyota dealership that I have found (and I have had experience with several others). Members of my family have bought three cars there within the last six years, and we had very good car-buying experiences. The service department is also excellent. They do their work quickly, and they are very honest. They do not "pad" the cost of tune-ups or other repairs with unnecessary "service recommendations," and this distinguishes them from most other dealerships. Without hesitation, I would recommend them to anyone.

Service department

Justhappy
12/22/2015

"Account activation"

Hilman is attentive and informative. Hilman provides great customer service and is happy to work with you. Go ask for Hilman when you go to Toyota Lexington!

Hilman kwong

S L
12/20/2015

"Lexington Toyota"

My experience at Lexington Toyota has been exceptional from start to finish. Hilman Kwong was my sales consultant. He was very professional, patient and informative. Highly recommended.

Hilman Kwong

Happytoreview
12/19/2015

"Great Salesmanship"

I came in expecting the worst. What I got was a friendly calm Salesman Ed Donovan who catered to our needs. He even went out of his way to deliver paperwork to my wife at her work. The whole transaction went smoothly and professionally. Thank you to the entire staff.

Ed Donovan

M Sullivan
12/14/2015

"Kind and patient"

The Sales and Leasing Consultant - Javier Padilla is kind and extremely helpful. His communication was excellent and clear. Javier worked with my special circumstances to help me get to the right vehicle and pricing - a very nice guy! Internet sales person - Jeff was also very responsive and helpful! Financing was well done - comprehensive and with care. The people were super - my only suggestion is a more individualized/accurate email system.

Javier Padilla

Linda D
12/11/2015

"New Car Success"

The search for a new car was made so much easier with the assistance I received from Hilman Kwong and Sean Grey. Autos have changed so much in recent years and Hilman Kwong took the time to help me find the car that was just right for me. I am so pleased with my new Toyota. Thank you all for your support.

Hilman Kwong