Lexington Toyota

Makes: Service Center|Toyota

Lexington Toyota

Call
Lexington Toyota Info

"Purchased a new Corrola"

The purchase experience was the best we've ever had. We were a little surprised that there was no automobiles in a "showroom" but this was really not a problem. There is no aspect of our experience to be noted as "could have been better".

Nick Lamonakis

"Good buying experience"

One of the things I appreciated most about buying from Lexington Toyota was being able to get real information over the phone before I came in. Nick Lamonikis heard what I was looking for, and was able to meet me where I was at. Can't ask for better than that. I'm very happy with my new Camry. -rross

Nick Lamonikis

"Very Pleased with Our New Car"

We have been clients of Lexington Toyota for almost 25 years. While we are very faithful to the service department, we have always done our homework and compared prices between dealerships when buying a new vehicle. And almost always, we have ended up purchasing our vehicles from Lexington. This time as part of our homework, we used the True Car service through AAA to locate dealers who had the vehicle we were interested in. I was very pleased to find Lexington Toyota on the list. We promptly received a phone call from Nick Lamonakis who happened to have sold us our previous car. We were very pleased to have an opportunity to work with him once more. At no time during our discussions did we ever feel pressured to purchase anything. Nick was very knowledgeable about the product and answered all our questions. In the end, we feel we received a very favorable price on our new car and a fair price on our trade in. Nick did a great job of handling all the paperwork and administrative items and made sure we were comfortable with all the new features of our car before we drove off the lot. We are really looking forward to driving our new car and we appreciate all that Nick did to provide us with a positive experience.

Nick Lamonakis

"I bought my 2014 RAV from Lexington"

They came in at the lowest price on the car and extras, were near me, had year free service plan. Edward Donovan answered my many questions by phone and email, respected my selection process, was honest, and there was no pressure. I highly recommend them and him.

Edward Donovan

"A great buying experience!!"

Nick Lamonakis made the buying experience great. started with an on line quote from Travis Mc Carthy and Nick took over and made the whole process easy. A great buying experience.

Nick Lamonikis, Travis McCarthy

"Great experience"

We bought a Corolla from this dealership 10 years ago and although it still ran great decided it was time for a vehicle that would better fit a family of four. Our experience was great 10 years ago so we went back. Nick Lamonakis handled our sales and was so very helpful and attentive. He was also great at handling all the interruptions from our 4 yr old! Sean Grey made us feel very confident in our decision to upgrade to a 2014 Rav4. We are loving the new car! Lexington Toyota has a wonderful family friendly atmosphere... There is a lot of personal attention. I highly recommend this dealership.

Nick Lamonakis, Sean Grey

"Excellent sales experience"

I decided to buy a new Prius primarily based on the high mileage. But, having had 2 Subaru vehicles over the past 25 years, it was a difficult decision to switch companies and go with something much different. The salesman at the Toyota dealer was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering my questions, addressing my concerns, taking me for a test drive, and checking in a couple of times while I spent a few weeks agonizing over my impending decision. All done in a very low pressure down-to-earth manner so I was comfortable talking with him. Once I decided, the finance process was also handled smoothly with good explanation of my options, but no pressure to buy extra features or extended guarantees.

Joe Murray

"Great prices!"

Nick Lamonikis was great at handling our sales. Travis McCarthy took care of our trade in and Kevin McCarthy ran all our numbers quickly and explained the finance process with ease. Sean Grey came by to ensure all our transactions went smoothly. Our entire experience was low pressure and handled smoothly. We are so happy with our new Tacoma!

Nick Lamonikis, Kevin McCarthy, Travis McCarthy

"Best experience ever!!!! "

I had the best car salesman ever hilman! he just knew exactly what I wanted and had so much patience with us. letting us get into all different vehicles and looking in them he was very knowledgeable smart and nonjudgmental just willing to help us and gave us a lot of time to think about each vehicle we never felt rushed or felt like we were getting ripped off or taking advantage of he was so helpful and very open with us he just made this experience less stressful and very fun to go through and not scary at all because we all know that buying a car it not just like buying a pair of shoes!! If I have to ever go through this again I would so deftly come back to Lexington Toyota everyone there is just willing to do anything they can to help you! Oh if you do go to Lexington Toyota I do highly recommend that you ask for the salesman hilman !!!!

Hilman kwong

"2nd Auto purchase"

Excellent dealership. Purchased 2005 Rav4 new. Pleased with friendly, helpful and affordable service on the Rav 4 as well as an Avalon purchased elsewhere in 2002. This past July 4th weekend, after online shopping, found Highlander Platinum vehicle in Lexington's inventory, which I wished to test drive. Upon entering a very busy dealership, I was immediately greeted by the Internet sales person. Since all sale rep were busy, he stepped in and accompanied me on a test drive. Upon return from road test we met with Nicolas Lamonakis, sales advisor, and he conducted a friendly, professional and informative price negotiation and we reached willing buyer, willing seller status in a reasonable time frame. Upon agreement, Nick adroitly handled the paperwork including the process of insurance, registration, vehicle inspection and scheduled delivery for 3 PM the next day. When I arrived the next day, Nick provided a tour of the service and parts department. He then conducted a thorough review of the autos features with reference to the manuals and literature that is provided with the car. As I mention to Nick all of my dealings with Lexington Toyota service and sales can be described as "easy to do business with"

Nicklos Lamonakis