Lexington Toyota

Toyota of Watertown

Toyota of Braintree

phyllis
4/26/2016

" The Best service always"

Lexington Toyota was recommended to me when I moved to the area 5 years ago and they are by far the best service department I have ever dealt with. They are honest and do the work right and on time for a good price.

Dawn, Bruce, Michael at various times

ajc244224
4/19/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I would like to thank Bill D. my sales person for making this an easy transaction. Bill took the time to show me the car and how everything works with out any pressure to purchase. I did end up buying the Highlander and love it!!!! I'm happy with this purchase and look forward to working with Lexington Toyota in the future.

Bill

Mayerson, Louise
4/13/2016

"New airbag installed because of recall"

I always go to Lexington Toyota, always have bought my cars there and always have them serviced there. They are honest, reliable, clear in what needs to be done, clear in the cost and never hesitate to clear up any questions or concerns. I never feel in doubt about anything they have recommended or done. They are courteous and offer me a totally positive experience. Otherwise I would not have been using them for probably over 30 years.

Dawn handled my order

Lexington23
4/10/2016

"Outstanding service and price"

We had an excellent experience working with Bill Dorfman at Lexington Toyota to buy our new Toyota Highlander. I highly recommend both the dealership and Bill to anyone in the market.

Bill Dorfman

pfdom
3/27/2016

"Review of Lexington Toyota Service Department"

On Saturday 03/26/20016 I brought my 2012 Rav 4 with 54,000 miles in for a Minor Service and oil change. This is the second Toyota that I have owned and had serviced with Lexington Toyota. I have dealt with a few of the Service Writers over the years and for a very busy service department they all have been excellent at accommodating and understanding my particular service needs. On this visit Peter Fitzpatrick was my service writer. He was very good at explaining some minor issues that the mechanic had discovered during his inspection. Peter was easy to work with and took the time to explain things very clearly to me. He offered several options, but we worked out what was most convenient to me. Thank You Lexington Toyota for another good service experience! Share review

Peter Fitzpatrick

davy
3/19/2016

"great dealer"

I'd buy a used car from these guys any day; took my 2006 Toyota to them for a recall repair and they dealt with it thoroughly, quickly, professionally, and in a friendly manner. Their service department deserves the highest rating.

several different service employees

Superlei
3/17/2016

"Hassle free and quick turnaround"

My 2007 Camry was covered under extended warranty due to faster than normal engine oil consumption. They topped up the oil and asked me to come back in 1200 miles. Then I was offered a very nice Prius loaner for the several days when they worked on the fix. Only after two days I received a call and my Camry is ready! The whole process is hassle free and all my expectations were met! Mr. Lei

Michael, Pete

paulp
3/01/2016

"Great experience"

Our car was taken to this dealer’s service department for some minor work in and were alerted to few significant repairs. I spoke at length with Dawn, from the service department, and she clearly and calmly described the recommended repairs for me. I asked several questions, and she provided helpful and extremely informative answers after a short time, and a conversation with the mechanic. Since these repairs involved significant costs, we chose to wait, and carefully consider spacing these repairs over some time. Dawn once again gave us a very useful description of the repairs, complete with a status of the conditions that needed attention and/or replacement. During one of the more extensive repairs, the mechanic noticed an issue that required immediate attention. At this time, we met another considerate individual, Bruce, at the service counter. After he told us that a repair would take longer than anticipated, he took charge and promptly provided us with a loaner vehicle, and a sincere apology for the additional time the car would need to stay in the shop. Facing an unplanned inconvenience, Bruce was an ally that provided fabulous service that took our transportation needs into account. Owners of older cars occasionally must consider large repair bills. In these situations, one should be provided with clear facts, and also with options. I feel now that we made a good decision and our car runs extremely well thanks to our experience with Lexington Toyota’s service department. They not only provided us the information we needed to navigate this common dilemma, we were treated with respect and consideration while contemplating this major expenditure. I’m grateful to Dawn and Bruce for their excellent advice and support.

Dawn, Bruce

TDiefenbach
2/27/2016

"Enjoyable Sales Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a newer (but not new) Toyota she could afford and Bill Dorfman was great in helping us set up a lease on a certified 2014 RAV4 in perfect condition. Bill was patient and really helpful in explaining the features of the cars we were considering, as well as helping set up the car upon pickup. Certainly an effortless and enjoyable dealership experience. Monica Smith was also great in helping to explain and set up the lease.

Bill Dorfman, Monica Smith

trumpet1
2/17/2016

"A positive experience for a first car"

Phenomenal review of dealership. Thank you to Bill Doorman and Monica Smith for helping me pick out, and finance my first car. They were both kind, patient and really know their facts. Excellent overall.

Bill Dofman and Monica Smith.