Lexington Toyota

Toyota of Braintree

Rockingham Toyota Scion

Jennifer Bubriski
8/11/2016

"Excellent, low pressure experience"

Perfect dealership for me. Chose them for my new Prius because of the tone of their emails. Seriously. I reached out to a number of local Toyota dealerships for a quote. While three others responded back with very salesly emails that urged me to come in for a test drive right NOW, Bill Dorfman's email was only chock full of information on their price for a Prius, incentives and discounts, and then full transparency for all taxes and fees. The in-person experience (this time with Jeff Pence) was just as low pressure -- just a knowledgeable person showing me the car and answering my questions. Minimal negotiation back-and-forth (no stupid "well, I have to check with my sales manager" stunts). Car pickup was also super easy.

Bill Dorfman, Jeff Pence

PMack
8/08/2016

"A Great Car Buying Experience!"

My wife and I had a horrific experience at another local Toyota dealership. (I won't mention the name, but they are located in Woburn!) A friend of ours, who we ran into at the other dealership in Woburn, wound up buying her car from Lexington Toyota. She said we should call Bill Dorfman at Lexington Toyota and talk with him. He was very empathetic to our previous experience and told us that is not how they do things in Lexington. He was right. We immediately were comfortable with Bill. He was straightforward and truthful in everything that he said to us. There were no exaggerations. He returned phone calls and emails quickly after we changed our minds about options on the car. The paperwork was handled quickly and efficiently. We had the car with all the options in 2 days and we were able to take the car with us on vacation. We will be sending all of our business his way in the future. Great job by the crew over at Lexington Toyota! Keep it up!

Joan C
8/05/2016

"Great experience"

The people at Lexington Toyota where friendly and very helpful. There wasn't any pressure in the buying experience and .we are looking forward to doing business with them for service BIl Dorfman was informative,friendly and helpful with process of buying our new highlander, We couldn't ask for better service!!!!

Bill Dorfman. And Edward Donovan

MBerar
6/24/2016

"Great experience"

We purchased a Toyota Rav 4 about a month ago and had a terrific experience here. We worked with Bill Dorfman and we were very pleased with the whole process. He was very knowledgeable about the different features of the various models of Rav 4's and gave us all the information we needed to make a decision to meet our needs. There was never any pressure to buy or to influence us about which model to choose, of which we were very appreciative! We love our Rav 4 and would definitely purchase from Lexington Toyota again!

hami123
5/28/2016

"Great Experience"

The people at Lexington Toyota were extremely nice and very helpful. I had a wonderful sales person, Bill Dorfman, who answered all my questions and concerns. He made the process of buying a car easy and painless. He was extremely knowledgeable of the car and all its features and when I picked up my car he took the time to explain everything.

Spg
5/26/2016

"Service visit "

Always friendly and helpful Thank you Mike P and Sean G for going out of your way to keep customers happy Great job Steve G

Mike P. And SEAN

LQ
5/21/2016

"Great experience - no pressure sales approach"

My husband and I just purchased a new Toyota Highlander from Lexington Toyota. Our salesperson, Bill D., was very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He made the buying process very simple and painless. Bill spent a lot of time explaining the features in the car before we took it home. I highly recommend this dealership!

Bill D.

Jim L
5/10/2016

"Great experience - no hassle sales process!"

We had a great experiencing purchasing our new car from Lexington Toyota. We didn't want to go through the high pressure sales process, so instead emailed their internet sales manager and negotiated a great price online. Coming into the dealer was as easy as confirming we liked the vehicle in question and mentioning the price we agreed to, working out trade in value, and we were on our way. I really appreciated that they gave us a very competitive price right from the start over email, not requiring us to come in before giving us pricing like most of the other dealers we spoke with. Jeff Penta (internet sales) and Bill Dorfman were great to work with, and we love our new Toyota Sienna XLE Premium so far!

Jeff Penta, Bill Dorfman

phyllis
4/26/2016

" The Best service always"

Lexington Toyota was recommended to me when I moved to the area 5 years ago and they are by far the best service department I have ever dealt with. They are honest and do the work right and on time for a good price.

Dawn, Bruce, Michael at various times

ajc244224
4/19/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I would like to thank Bill D. my sales person for making this an easy transaction. Bill took the time to show me the car and how everything works with out any pressure to purchase. I did end up buying the Highlander and love it!!!! I'm happy with this purchase and look forward to working with Lexington Toyota in the future.

Bill