Lexington Toyota

Toyota of Braintree

Spg
5/26/2016

"Service visit "

Always friendly and helpful Thank you Mike P and Sean G for going out of your way to keep customers happy Great job Steve G

Mike P. And SEAN

LQ
5/21/2016

"Great experience - no pressure sales approach"

My husband and I just purchased a new Toyota Highlander from Lexington Toyota. Our salesperson, Bill D., was very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He made the buying process very simple and painless. Bill spent a lot of time explaining the features in the car before we took it home. I highly recommend this dealership!

Bill D.

Jim L
5/10/2016

"Great experience - no hassle sales process!"

We had a great experiencing purchasing our new car from Lexington Toyota. We didn't want to go through the high pressure sales process, so instead emailed their internet sales manager and negotiated a great price online. Coming into the dealer was as easy as confirming we liked the vehicle in question and mentioning the price we agreed to, working out trade in value, and we were on our way. I really appreciated that they gave us a very competitive price right from the start over email, not requiring us to come in before giving us pricing like most of the other dealers we spoke with. Jeff Penta (internet sales) and Bill Dorfman were great to work with, and we love our new Toyota Sienna XLE Premium so far!

Jeff Penta, Bill Dorfman

phyllis
4/26/2016

" The Best service always"

Lexington Toyota was recommended to me when I moved to the area 5 years ago and they are by far the best service department I have ever dealt with. They are honest and do the work right and on time for a good price.

Dawn, Bruce, Michael at various times

ajc244224
4/19/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I would like to thank Bill D. my sales person for making this an easy transaction. Bill took the time to show me the car and how everything works with out any pressure to purchase. I did end up buying the Highlander and love it!!!! I'm happy with this purchase and look forward to working with Lexington Toyota in the future.

Bill

Mayerson, Louise
4/13/2016

"New airbag installed because of recall"

I always go to Lexington Toyota, always have bought my cars there and always have them serviced there. They are honest, reliable, clear in what needs to be done, clear in the cost and never hesitate to clear up any questions or concerns. I never feel in doubt about anything they have recommended or done. They are courteous and offer me a totally positive experience. Otherwise I would not have been using them for probably over 30 years.

Dawn handled my order

Lexington23
4/10/2016

"Outstanding service and price"

We had an excellent experience working with Bill Dorfman at Lexington Toyota to buy our new Toyota Highlander. I highly recommend both the dealership and Bill to anyone in the market.

Bill Dorfman

pfdom
3/27/2016

"Review of Lexington Toyota Service Department"

On Saturday 03/26/20016 I brought my 2012 Rav 4 with 54,000 miles in for a Minor Service and oil change. This is the second Toyota that I have owned and had serviced with Lexington Toyota. I have dealt with a few of the Service Writers over the years and for a very busy service department they all have been excellent at accommodating and understanding my particular service needs. On this visit Peter Fitzpatrick was my service writer. He was very good at explaining some minor issues that the mechanic had discovered during his inspection. Peter was easy to work with and took the time to explain things very clearly to me. He offered several options, but we worked out what was most convenient to me. Thank You Lexington Toyota for another good service experience! Share review

Peter Fitzpatrick

davy
3/19/2016

"great dealer"

I'd buy a used car from these guys any day; took my 2006 Toyota to them for a recall repair and they dealt with it thoroughly, quickly, professionally, and in a friendly manner. Their service department deserves the highest rating.

several different service employees

Superlei
3/17/2016

"Hassle free and quick turnaround"

My 2007 Camry was covered under extended warranty due to faster than normal engine oil consumption. They topped up the oil and asked me to come back in 1200 miles. Then I was offered a very nice Prius loaner for the several days when they worked on the fix. Only after two days I received a call and my Camry is ready! The whole process is hassle free and all my expectations were met! Mr. Lei

Michael, Pete