Lexus Of Clearwater

Makes: Lexus|Service Center

Lexus Of Clearwater
Lexus Of Clearwater Info

"Disappointing"

Disappointing experience with this place. Typical game-playing and came within $1,000 of a deal and they wouldn't even budge.... Would not recommend. Bobby was great until the "take-over" guy came in.

"Horrible"

We were contacted by the dealership to trade in my lease. They pulled the classic bait and switch. Just a waste of time. Totally unprofessional!

Brad, sales manager

"Excellent Experience due to Outstanding Sales Person!"

Kathy Peoples provided us with an outstanding experience when we purchased a vehicle from Clearwater Lexus. She is honest, professional, knowledgeable and compassionate, These are the qualities that make Kathy a great asset to your organization. We will definitely recommend your dealership to others due to this experience she provided us. We will also purchase additional vehicles from you due to Kathy. We appreciate Kathy and her passion for helping people get the best car for their needs. She has an innate ability to be fair and honest with all people. You are very fortunate to have her working for you. Thank you Kathy! We are enjoying our Lexus RX!

Kathy Peoples

"Great price, terrific experience, love the car!"

We purchased a call through Ann Werner, contacted via internet, then met in person. We drove 50 miles from local area because they offered the best deal, including a nice gift package with key chains, and Tervis Tumbler! Car was beautifully detailed for pick up and Danielle and Tyrone made the financing easy- we will buy from them again and recommend this dealership to our friends.

Werner, Ann

"THANK YOU Phillip Lang ! Fixed Golf Bag Stuck in Back Hatch"

The Back Hatch on my RX350 Lexus "slammed" down ON MY GOLF BAG STRAP and wouldn't open. I had several people assist me in trying to PULL the strap out. Tried the re-set button and manual process. Nothing worked. I read on your website that another lady had the same thing happen with her Lexus. Pulled in, met Phillip with a smile and was taken to the maintenance department. Within 10 minutes the car hatch was fixed and reprogrammed. Thank You Phillip. You did a great repair when I thought everything was damaged.

Phillip Lang

"absolutely"

Roman was exceptional. My first experience with Lexus and would recommend to all. Exceptional customer service. Cars are perfection. I purchased a 7year old pre-owned vehicle and it is awesome. Do yourself a favor and check this dealer out.

Roman

"Kirk Popwell defines professional"

We were at the stage of exploring our options, wanted to learn about leasing and get into a newer car. I was already a big Lexus fan after owning an ES330 for nearly nine years. I called for an appointment with a sales associate and feel very fortunate that our appointment turned out to be with Kirk Popwell. From the first handshake to a warm farewell as we drove off with our leased IS250, Kirk listened attentively, respectfully educated us regarding leasing vs purchasing and gave us honest, clear and thorough information about the car that fit for our needs. Throughout, he made the process a pleasure with his intelligent congeniality. We have a new car and a new friend.

Kirk Popwell, Sayid.

"Terrific Experience with salesperson Danielle Ridgel!"

I just purchased a car at Lexus of Clearwater and I have to say that it was the best car buying experience that I have ever had! My salesperson, Danielle Ridgel, was awesome!!! Danielle searched diligently to help find me the perfect car! She listened to all my needs and never showed me a vehicle that didn't meet my criteria! Danielle had great rapport with everyone at the dealership and that rapport made my car experience perfect! Everyone from Danielle, to the finance department, to the parts & service department treated me very well! I am extremely happy and have nothing but positive things to say about Lexus of Clearwater! Lexus you are lucky to have such a perfect salesperson!

Danielle Ridgel

"Lexus of Clearwater- John Taliaferro"

Great buying experience! This was my 1st time buying a car of my own. John Taliaferro was a great salesmen and showed me everything I needed to do and the process to go through. Was a major part of the reason i ended up going with this car. Love it and will be taking it in to Lexus of Clearwater for any maintenance.

John Taliaferro

"2013 Lexus"

This dealership and my contact and sales person there, Danielle Ridgel and Nick Fiocco went above the call of duty to make me a happy Lexus owner. The experience from the very beginning was very comfortable and not at all high pressure. I will not only recommend this dealership ,but I will purchase there again.

Nick Fioccan