Lexus Of Clearwater

Clearwater, Florida 33761
Lexus Of Clearwater Info

Robomom
3/31/2015

"Two words... John Soldo. Actually, thats a name...."

I had the best car buying experience dealing with John Soldo and his team at Lexus of Clearwater. No question went unanswered, at no time did I feel that he was annoyed at my millions of inquiries and doubtfulness. Instead, I was treated with the utmost respect, and as a woman, that doesn't happen to me often when searching for a car! I am super happy with John and the dealership as a whole, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. I should also state, that I was in contact with a number of other Lexus dealers in New York and New Jersey, but I ended up going out of state because of the price and service. The car was shipped to me and it is better than the photos. Excellent condition and service!

John Soldo

Clint B
3/07/2015

"Great overall experience"

I just purchased a vehicle from Kirk Popwell at Lexus of Clearwater (and traded in my old vehicle) and the entire process was excellent. I spoke with him on the phone several times before coming in and told him my exact expectations with regards to the new vehicle (options, colors, etc.), old vehicle trade value, and pricing out the door. I came in and met with both Kirk and Jerome and the deal they had for me was exactly as we had discussed on the phone. I was very pleased with the entire process and everything went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend them!

Kirk Popwell, Jerome Harris

btiger
2/07/2015

"Runaround -- Waste of Time"

Was told that we would have a straight up interchange on the car negotiation. Not the case! Dealership would not provide details of the lease calculations and led me to believe that my offer in play when it actually was not; they were playing games with the numbers. Dreadful experience; not what you would expect from a Lexus Dealership.

Lon; Mike

ana
1/06/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I had the opportunity to work with Kirk to purchase a vehicle after owning my last car for nearly 9 years. He made the process smooth, was very friendly and made my son feel comfortable while we did the paperwork. What a great dealership to work with!

Kirk Popwell

jgraver
12/20/2014

"best bar none"

My first Lexus and definitely not my last. Andrew Wilson made this my best car buying experience in 50 years, BAR NONE. He is professional, courteous, and very patient in covering all the new systems in the car.No games, no hype, just a really nice person to deal with. Felt like dealing with family. Then there was Danielle Ridgel in finance. Dripping with Southern charm, grace and beauty. When is borrowing money supposed to be fun? And let's not forget all the smiling faces, courtesy and warm welcome extended by everyone else in the dealership. Lexus of Clearwater is a first class operation.

Andrew Wilson, Danielle Ridgel

blondie47
10/18/2014

"They are the best"

my son has autism and he loves lexus so while visiting with family in Fl. we went to this dealership and they were great. They let my son sit in all of the showroom cars and I got to take pictures of him in them. He was smilimg ear to ear. Donna was the greatest she gave him a keychain and a pen and we got pamphlets for him too and Robert was a big help to my sister was getting a hat for my son and she said Robert was a big help and very nice too. I can not say how much it ment to me and my son. Thank you so very much will never forget all that they have done at this dealer ship for us. They really went out of there way for my son and it ment alot to me and my husband. Everyone should know how good they are and caring that tells alot about the company and the people that work for them. Thank you from the buttom of my heart. Mrs. Paula White

Donna was at front of showroom when you come in.

woodiebob
10/02/2014

"LIsa Stanton"

We submitted an inquiry online about a car we found at this dealership. By 9am the next morning, Lisa called to make contact with us and promptly went out into the lot to find the car to insure that it was there. She called back on her cell from the car to describe it and make sure it was the one that we were interested in. (This was very impressive) We made an appointment and drove from Sarasota to the dealership and Lisa was prepared for us. She had taken the car out for a test drive and double-checked all the features before we arrived. Lisa never "sold" us, but rather introduced us to this wonderful car. Lisa's personality and professionalism were refreshing and we felt we were visiting a friend. All phases of the closing were professionally handled in a way that felt like we had already owned the car and were telling a friend about it. Lisa then took us around the dealership and introduced us to the various people that would be providing service in the future. She always introduced us by name and that we were "first time Lexus people". Lisa told us that the philosophy of the dealership was to be as service-minded as the Ritz Carlton--and they are. After this experience, it would be hard to imagine doing business with any other dealership.

Lisa Stanton

carreviewer14
9/16/2014

"Disappointing"

Disappointing experience with this place. Typical game-playing and came within $1,000 of a deal and they wouldn't even budge.... Would not recommend. Bobby was great until the "take-over" guy came in.

Bobby Castello

Trevcon
8/24/2014

"Horrible"

We were contacted by the dealership to trade in my lease. They pulled the classic bait and switch. Just a waste of time. Totally unprofessional!

Brad, sales manager

floridogs3
8/24/2014

"Excellent Experience due to Outstanding Sales Person!"

Kathy Peoples provided us with an outstanding experience when we purchased a vehicle from Clearwater Lexus. She is honest, professional, knowledgeable and compassionate, These are the qualities that make Kathy a great asset to your organization. We will definitely recommend your dealership to others due to this experience she provided us. We will also purchase additional vehicles from you due to Kathy. We appreciate Kathy and her passion for helping people get the best car for their needs. She has an innate ability to be fair and honest with all people. You are very fortunate to have her working for you. Thank you Kathy! We are enjoying our Lexus RX!

Kathy Peoples