Lexus Of Clearwater

Lexus Of Clearwater Info

mikede8888
1/17/2016

"Poor Customer Service"

The Management at lexus of Clearwater is unethical and lack honor. Buyer beware I called and asked the General Manager to Call me about my experience with the sales dept He never returned my phone call I was told that auto nation dealerships are the worst they are right.

jackson bender

lovemylexus
1/13/2016

"Another reason I remain a Lexus owner"

I bought a used 2013 Lexus CT200h from Brian Troch. It was New Year's Eve day, and I had an appointment to assess my 1999 RX300 and see if the air conditioner was worth fixing. It wasn't. Even though I had my wonderful RX since it was 7 miles old, it was time to think about a newer car. Brian spent time with me, no pressure, looking at cars on the lot. When I didn't see anything I liked in my price range, and to suit my needs, he and I looked online. He asked if I considered the Lexus hybrid. And he found one at another Lexus location. It was delivered, in mint condition, and I once again became a Lexus owner. Brian didn't try to oversell, and listened and cared about my concerns. Yes, I'm a Lexus snob--because Lexus has earned it. And, Lexus of Clearwater has earned 5 stars because they continue to earn it.

Brian Troch

Wool over my eyes
10/31/2015

"Bad business practices"

I bought a CPO Lexus SUV. I was charged for an insurance package that I did not sign for. Dealer refunded my payment after I discovered this. Finance rep no longer there. Carfax report stated the car had no previous accidents. My insurance company confirmed it was in an accident. I obtained the claim number and damagereport. I complained to manager Tim Raymond who did not want to take any responsibility or make any compensation. Do not believe carfax reports or what this dealer basis their auto information on. I would steer clear of this dealership. They do not care about their customers. Sales and management has high turnover.

Tim Raymond

JA623
10/24/2015

"DO NOT GIVE THESE CROOKS YOUR $!!!!"

Leased a brand new base model IS 250. Was driving last Tuesday, and the air pressure alert failed to notify me in time and a half hour later, the tire ripped almost completely off the rim, leaving me stranded. Convieniently the sales person I leased from never mentioned the existence of a separate tire warranty you need to buy, and he no longer works there. Lexus says they will run diagnostics on the car but not replace the tire (337.00) or any costs associated with replacing it. Also talked to Tampa Bay Lexus, same story. Thank you Lexus, you have just lost the business of 600 people, including family, friends, classmates, and clients of a business I help manage.

Michelle Jones

Lexusowner
7/22/2015

"Excellent, timely service"

Last week at the beginning of a day full of errands, I went to start my car and it wouldn't start. On the third attempt, by some miracle it started and I drove directly to Lexus of Clearwater FL where I have my normal maintenance performed. Mike Aloia was very helpful and able to fit me in and replaced the battery in less than two hours. He checked the records and was able to prorate the cost of the new battery. What a life-saver! I highly recommend Mike Aloia and Lexis of Clearwater FL for your regular and emergency maintenance services.

Mike Aloia

calliew
7/06/2015

"Lon Siegel found my DREAM CAR!"

I couldn't be more happy with the service and car I drove off in! Lon Siegel managed to find my dream car when I wasn't even sure what I wanted. He did an amazing job and if it wasn't for him then I wouldn't have drove off in a new car that day! He made the process so easy and did everything possible to make sure I was satisfied and happy with my purchase!

Lon Siegel

Robomom
3/31/2015

"Two words... John Soldo. Actually, thats a name...."

I had the best car buying experience dealing with John Soldo and his team at Lexus of Clearwater. No question went unanswered, at no time did I feel that he was annoyed at my millions of inquiries and doubtfulness. Instead, I was treated with the utmost respect, and as a woman, that doesn't happen to me often when searching for a car! I am super happy with John and the dealership as a whole, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. I should also state, that I was in contact with a number of other Lexus dealers in New York and New Jersey, but I ended up going out of state because of the price and service. The car was shipped to me and it is better than the photos. Excellent condition and service!

John Soldo

Clint B
3/07/2015

"Great overall experience"

I just purchased a vehicle from Kirk Popwell at Lexus of Clearwater (and traded in my old vehicle) and the entire process was excellent. I spoke with him on the phone several times before coming in and told him my exact expectations with regards to the new vehicle (options, colors, etc.), old vehicle trade value, and pricing out the door. I came in and met with both Kirk and Jerome and the deal they had for me was exactly as we had discussed on the phone. I was very pleased with the entire process and everything went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend them!

Kirk Popwell, Jerome Harris

btiger
2/07/2015

"Runaround -- Waste of Time"

Was told that we would have a straight up interchange on the car negotiation. Not the case! Dealership would not provide details of the lease calculations and led me to believe that my offer in play when it actually was not; they were playing games with the numbers. Dreadful experience; not what you would expect from a Lexus Dealership.

Lon; Mike

ana
1/06/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I had the opportunity to work with Kirk to purchase a vehicle after owning my last car for nearly 9 years. He made the process smooth, was very friendly and made my son feel comfortable while we did the paperwork. What a great dealership to work with!

Kirk Popwell