Lexus Of Clearwater

Makes: Lexus|Service Center

Lexus Of Clearwater

Lexus Of Clearwater Info

"They are the best"

my son has autism and he loves lexus so while visiting with family in Fl. we went to this dealership and they were great. They let my son sit in all of the showroom cars and I got to take pictures of him in them. He was smilimg ear to ear. Donna was the greatest she gave him a keychain and a pen and we got pamphlets for him too and Robert was a big help to my sister was getting a hat for my son and she said Robert was a big help and very nice too. I can not say how much it ment to me and my son. Thank you so very much will never forget all that they have done at this dealer ship for us. They really went out of there way for my son and it ment alot to me and my husband. Everyone should know how good they are and caring that tells alot about the company and the people that work for them. Thank you from the buttom of my heart. Mrs. Paula White

Donna was at front of showroom when you come in.

"LIsa Stanton"

We submitted an inquiry online about a car we found at this dealership. By 9am the next morning, Lisa called to make contact with us and promptly went out into the lot to find the car to insure that it was there. She called back on her cell from the car to describe it and make sure it was the one that we were interested in. (This was very impressive) We made an appointment and drove from Sarasota to the dealership and Lisa was prepared for us. She had taken the car out for a test drive and double-checked all the features before we arrived. Lisa never "sold" us, but rather introduced us to this wonderful car. Lisa's personality and professionalism were refreshing and we felt we were visiting a friend. All phases of the closing were professionally handled in a way that felt like we had already owned the car and were telling a friend about it. Lisa then took us around the dealership and introduced us to the various people that would be providing service in the future. She always introduced us by name and that we were "first time Lexus people". Lisa told us that the philosophy of the dealership was to be as service-minded as the Ritz Carlton--and they are. After this experience, it would be hard to imagine doing business with any other dealership.

Lisa Stanton

"Disappointing"

Disappointing experience with this place. Typical game-playing and came within $1,000 of a deal and they wouldn't even budge.... Would not recommend. Bobby was great until the "take-over" guy came in.

"Horrible"

We were contacted by the dealership to trade in my lease. They pulled the classic bait and switch. Just a waste of time. Totally unprofessional!

Brad, sales manager

"Excellent Experience due to Outstanding Sales Person!"

Kathy Peoples provided us with an outstanding experience when we purchased a vehicle from Clearwater Lexus. She is honest, professional, knowledgeable and compassionate, These are the qualities that make Kathy a great asset to your organization. We will definitely recommend your dealership to others due to this experience she provided us. We will also purchase additional vehicles from you due to Kathy. We appreciate Kathy and her passion for helping people get the best car for their needs. She has an innate ability to be fair and honest with all people. You are very fortunate to have her working for you. Thank you Kathy! We are enjoying our Lexus RX!

Kathy Peoples

"Great price, terrific experience, love the car!"

We purchased a call through Ann Werner, contacted via internet, then met in person. We drove 50 miles from local area because they offered the best deal, including a nice gift package with key chains, and Tervis Tumbler! Car was beautifully detailed for pick up and Danielle and Tyrone made the financing easy- we will buy from them again and recommend this dealership to our friends.

Werner, Ann

"THANK YOU Phillip Lang ! Fixed Golf Bag Stuck in Back Hatch"

The Back Hatch on my RX350 Lexus "slammed" down ON MY GOLF BAG STRAP and wouldn't open. I had several people assist me in trying to PULL the strap out. Tried the re-set button and manual process. Nothing worked. I read on your website that another lady had the same thing happen with her Lexus. Pulled in, met Phillip with a smile and was taken to the maintenance department. Within 10 minutes the car hatch was fixed and reprogrammed. Thank You Phillip. You did a great repair when I thought everything was damaged.

Phillip Lang

"absolutely"

Roman was exceptional. My first experience with Lexus and would recommend to all. Exceptional customer service. Cars are perfection. I purchased a 7year old pre-owned vehicle and it is awesome. Do yourself a favor and check this dealer out.

Roman

"Kirk Popwell defines professional"

We were at the stage of exploring our options, wanted to learn about leasing and get into a newer car. I was already a big Lexus fan after owning an ES330 for nearly nine years. I called for an appointment with a sales associate and feel very fortunate that our appointment turned out to be with Kirk Popwell. From the first handshake to a warm farewell as we drove off with our leased IS250, Kirk listened attentively, respectfully educated us regarding leasing vs purchasing and gave us honest, clear and thorough information about the car that fit for our needs. Throughout, he made the process a pleasure with his intelligent congeniality. We have a new car and a new friend.

Kirk Popwell, Sayid.

"Terrific Experience with salesperson Danielle Ridgel!"

I just purchased a car at Lexus of Clearwater and I have to say that it was the best car buying experience that I have ever had! My salesperson, Danielle Ridgel, was awesome!!! Danielle searched diligently to help find me the perfect car! She listened to all my needs and never showed me a vehicle that didn't meet my criteria! Danielle had great rapport with everyone at the dealership and that rapport made my car experience perfect! Everyone from Danielle, to the finance department, to the parts & service department treated me very well! I am extremely happy and have nothing but positive things to say about Lexus of Clearwater! Lexus you are lucky to have such a perfect salesperson!

Danielle Ridgel