Lexus Santa Monica

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Brigitte1
2/10/2016

"Great per usual!"

Angel Vasquez was quick, efficient and wonderful to deal with!! He made dropping my car off easy since I was in a hurry to get to work. Will definitely ask for him again!

Chileangringo3
2/09/2016

"Enrique Carvajal - All About the salesman"

Enrique was well informed, easy to talk to and very professional. I've purchased and leased a number of cars over the years and it was such a pleasure to work with Enrique. Don't normally write reviews but it's warranted here.

Jvacademy
1/05/2016

"My usual enjoyable experience!"

I was a Beverly Hills Lexus customer for the last 3 years. This last year my regular Salesperson, Enrique relocated to Santa Monica. I was skeptical about going there but chose to stay loyal to him. I admit I am a bit of a hard to please gal. Enrique has always met my expectations with his outstanding customer service, patience, and honesty. Never do I feel pressured and am always comfortable knowing I am in great hands with him! I'd also like to add that the facility itself is top notch and now feel like I am at a Lexus dealership! Thank you Enrique!!

obscure2k
12/08/2015

"A throughly pleasant experience due to a great sales person"

Thanks to Enrique Carvajal for making my first Lexus experience such a pleasant one. I have been driving BMW's for about the last 10 years and felt like I wanted a change. Fortunately for me, the first salesperson who approached me was Enrique. He understood what I wanted and what I did not want. He truly listened. I have never had as nice a car buying transaction as the one I just completed with Enrique Carajal. He was patient, professional, courteous and at all times I felt that he was looking out for my best interests. May I add that the car is exactly what I was looking for. I look forward to referring friends and family to Enrique. He is a true gentleman and a credit to his profession, which is one which is often maligned.

Ashleydavina
12/07/2015

"Awesome experience "

I just leased my first Lexus . My experience Was GREAT. They help you and care . Customer service is on point .. Special thanks to ENRIQUE and Phill ... They are the best !!!

Olga80
11/29/2015

"Amazing purchasing experience!! "

Enrique Carvajal made my purchasing experience as smooth and easy as possible. After 7 years of no car payments I decided to get a new car. I went to 2 different Lexus dealers including Keys on Van Nuys and I felt uncomfortable with their offer and felt like they were not being honest and playing games with the numbers. I didn't feel I was getting a good deal. I called a friend, a previous Lexus owner and he recommend me to go see Enrique Carvajal at Santa Monica Lexus. Best advice I could have gotten. I got a good positive vibe from him off the start of our conversation. I explained exactly what I wanted and he exceeded my expectations! He went above and beyond to get me the bells and whistles . He was extremely nice and very helpful. I got a amazing deal! If your looking for a new car go talk to Enrique Carvajal before you commit to anything, chances are he might very well get you a better deal.

Jayzeeee
11/23/2015

"Lucky #7"

Lucky number "7" . I now have my "7th" car from Enrique Carvajal. Too bad for Jim Falk Lexus as I mentioned in my last review I will get another car if he was still there. They have lost a valuable Asset. YES! dare I say it. ENRIQUE IS THAT GOOD. HE called me to let me know he was back "Home" which is right in my back yard since I work here and will be much more convenient. Sure enough I'm having a hard time connecting my Bluetooth. I place a call to Enrique and tells to come in so we can troubleshoot together and the rest is history. I came in to have my Bluetooth connect and instead was connected with another car. Got a fantastic deal. Lexus Santa Monica has regained my business as long as he's there. Will pick up number " 8" if he's still there. Thanks Enrique.

Ckckck22
11/22/2015

"Great experience "

Enrique was very helpful and easy to work with. Friendly and knowledgeable, and worked to get us the deal we needed for our new Lexus. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

Michael Kang
11/16/2015

"New Lease"

excellent salesmanship no haggle, no back and forth non sense, in and out in record time Most of all, I got my lease at the best (BEST) price. no other dealer could match this price. Enrique Carvjal and Bob Uchida is exceptional sales staff. I never felt comfortable leasing a car ever.... thank you both Michael & Sharon

Linda78
11/14/2015

"My Lease Experience"

My family has been coming to this Lexus location for years. My parents purchased 3 cars from this location and as of today, I'm on my 2nd lease from this location - that alone should speak to the dealership experience itself. My 1st lease from here was a Lexus is250 F Sport (which ends March 2016). Lisa from Lexus emailed me 5 months before the lease ended to buy out my lease for a new car -- had no idea what this was and what I was getting myself into. Do they want my car back? Is this just a check-in? Walked in to meet my sales contact Bob U. and he introduced me to Enrique C. Enrique was great. He let me know what the benefits were to this meeting and why I should consider getting out of my lease now instead of 5 months later. He showed me a CT200h and IS200T by understanding my must-haves and walked me through the differences. Also brought down the exact car that I'd potentially be walking away with so I can see it for myself. In the end, it was a numbers game and he hugged whoever he needed to hug to get it down to where I needed it to be, and I walked away with a 2016 White CT200h - thanks Enrique!

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal