Lexus of Lincoln

Lexus of Lincoln
Lexus of Lincoln Info

Kyuan
3/14/2014

"In the past few years, I visited this place for a few..."

In the past few years, I visited this place for a few times for the maintenance of my car, even though I live a few hours away from Lincoln. The staff there are very friendly and professional. They offered great price compared with many other dealers, and are willing to give discount on service. The guy I worked with, Brandon, is very honest and helpful. Other staff are very nice too. I highly recommend you get your vehicle served at this place.

Brandon Hessheimer

Lexus of Lincoln responded to this review

March 17, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kai! It is our pleasure working with you and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Brandon is a valuable member to our team here at Lexus of Lincoln and I am pleased to hear that he was able to provide you with honest feedback and get you a great deal on your vehicle. Feel free to contact us at anytime regarding additional sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you--Greg Dorff, General Manager.

jthede
11/27/2013

"We dealt with Jake over the phone for over a year and..."

We dealt with Jake over the phone for over a year and found him to be honest and patient Every few months he called and when we were ready to buy, we told him what price we needed to "win" our business. He accepted our offer and we bought from him. We haven't been sorry; this is a great place and has outstanding service.

Jake Stitt

Lexus of Lincoln responded to this review

December 02, 2013

We certainly appreciate your kind words and allowing us the opportunity to win your business, again! I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can help you in the future, whether it is for sales, or service. Thank you--Greg Dorff, General Manager.

ajkd
12/07/2011

"If you are in the market for a used vehicle, look..."

If you are in the market for a used vehicle, look elsewhere. I bought a 1990 300zx from here for "high retail" according to book values online. Of course this car is 20+ years old, but if a dealership tells you the car is sound, you should at least expect it to be true. After a month of ownership, I took it to my mechanic (Papillion Foreign Motor) and was told the car needed the drive belts replaced, ALL fluids flushed, an oil leak fixed-somewhere in the crankshaft, new radius rods and upper arm bushings, a timing belt replacement which includes the water pump, idler pulley and tension adjuster. A grand total of around $2340, which after spending nearly $5500 on this car seems like I totally got taken. The sad part about the whole situation, when I called to complain the used car manager, Josh, explained that they only do a safety inspection to ensure that they are selling a safe car; which is total BS since my wife and I looked over the mechanics inspection of the mechanical condition of the car. A "cheap" second car turned out to be a money pit from a scandalous dealership, I definitely will file a complain with the Better Business Bureau unless this is resolved.

Laura, Josh, Greg

mwhalen
7/11/2011

"I have experience working at the dealer level and also..."

I have experience working at the dealer level and also had developed the largest online classified marketplace for high end luxury autos in Omaha Nebraska. My Daughter asked me to help her get a good deal on her is250 lexus. I went in there and started my beating on the salesman and he took it like a champ. when he introduced me to his manager Joshua Flint he was very helpfull. I guarantee you that he is one of the best in getting customers financed! After three hours of negotiating they came through with the deal we asked for. Great place to do business! Mark

scott cavadini and joshua flint

mcziemba
4/28/2010

"This dealership service is absolutely second to none. ..."

This dealership service is absolutely second to none. Not only do we receive red carpet service, but are also given a loaner vehicle to use during the day as we live 100 miles from the dealership. The car is always washed, vacuumed, and service work complete. My wife will never drive anything but a Lexus and this is our third RX. Service of this magnitude is hard if not impossible to find in today's world. We truly feel as though the dealership appreciates our business and yes, there is such a thing as service after the sale.

Brandon, Cory, Gary